INVASION!!

A group of weekly cartoon shows on the internet backed by an internet company? It's like the dotcom boom all over again! Party like it's 1999 and share your love for KeenTOONS.com here.

Moderators: Chris Crosby, Matt Wilson

INVASION!!

Postby Master of Impact on Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:04 pm

http://www.hmbtheboard.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=234
Look at this, it's disgusting!
We've got to exterminate the furrys from the internet!
I came here because I know bonus stage is awesome, and I'm assuming this board must be awesome. I tried this on 4chan, but they're a bunch of furfags too.
C'mon, we've got to do this.
Flood them. Hack them. ANYTHING. We've just gotta scare the fuckers away.
NOTE: Mods, don't lock this. I'm warning you. Locking this will add to the furfag problem.
Master of Impact
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Eggie on Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:15 am

...Or you could just ignore threads that offend you and let people get on with their lives?
Eggie
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Nar on Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:51 am

Dude, I hate Furries a lot, but that's a little excessive to come here and try to round up people to attack them. And threatening the mods not to lock this just makes you look stupider. Not to mention, the Bonus Stage forum hasn't been here since August '05...
Nar
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby KingSiberia on Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:16 pm

Ugh.
Hello, I'm KingSiberia. I own that site.
So this retard joins my board couple of weeks ago and posts a little.
Someone posts some furry, this guy goes nuts. Now, I have no control over what my members post. There are no rules, really. He starts acting like a total idiot and saying how we are so getting "pwned". He links here and says he's got you guys to invade us. I see this thread, I see that no one takes him seriously. (Thank god) But this is pathetic. Long story short, I want that kids email address. The one he provided on my site is fake. His email is also hidden on here. I need to contact an admin here so I can find it, and teach this kid a lesson about the internet. How being an idiot on the internet has consequences. I was thinking...goatse?
Well, could someone direct me to an admin here?
KingSiberia
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Wonchop on Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:07 am

KingSiberia wrote:I need to contact an admin here so I can find it, and teach this kid a lesson about the internet. How being an idiot on the internet has consequences. I was thinking...goatse?
Well, could someone direct me to an admin here?

Heh, Goatse's too basic. You need something like Lemonparty or SchoolStinks or, too add a degree of irony to the whole thing, yiff.
I directed Kangaroo Jacque to Scotland
Wonchop
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: INVASION!!

Postby Scythemantis on Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:50 am

Master of Impact wrote:http://www.hmbtheboard.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=234
Look at this, it's disgusting!
We've got to exterminate the furrys from the internet!
I came here because I know bonus stage is awesome, and I'm assuming this board must be awesome. I tried this on 4chan, but they're a bunch of furfags too.
C'mon, we've got to do this.
Flood them. Hack them. ANYTHING. We've just gotta scare the fuckers away.
NOTE: Mods, don't lock this. I'm warning you. Locking this will add to the furfag problem.

I registered there solely to PM you what I think of your infantile behavior. I'm not a furry fan either, but you take the internet too seriously and that is MUCH, MUCH WORSE than being a furry. In fact, I would find nothing more pleasurable than tracking down your phone number/address and spreading it to hundreds of furry communities as a source of free furrysex. You know how perverse some of the furry extremists really are? They would probably stalk you and enslave you to a lifetime of furry rape. Loser.
Scythemantis
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Nar on Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:36 pm

Nobody's gonna follow this guy, do we really need to bring some other forum's fight over here?
Nar
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Scythemantis on Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:07 am

Oh, and here's a shocker for the master of impact: the creator of Bonus Stage wouldn't give a shit about furries either. Also, Bonus Stage is pretty average and noone posts here so you're just wrong about EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD.
Scythemantis
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby deathbringer on Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:56 am

And i hoped someone had made a flash cartoon based on Invasion (later Savage) from 2000AD, guess not.
deathbringer
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to KeenTOONS Central