The Evolution Gun

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Re:

Postby Kalga on Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:20 pm

Vene wrote:
Teleros wrote:
Ankhareon wrote:New and original ideas, nothing from the crossover wars otherwise they aren't new

The yarn balls came from the Chaotic Intentions RP ;) .

And those damn balls still freak me out.

Ooohh yeeeeeeeah.

What ever happened to Tach?
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Re: The Evolution Gun

Postby shadowwing on Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:44 pm

*starts poking people*
"hmm? oh, tacheron? i dunno, maybe she got burnt out too. although, from what i saw of her, i think she might have had a rather short attention span, so maybe she just lost interest."
*continues poking people*
Shadowwing current form: Normal, Human Male,
2335 xp, lvl 9, Squirrelly Bunny,
Shadowwing's Bio
I now have a Wiki page. (includes a larger inventory.)
publicly known inventory:
1 TF glove (e), 1 TF band (e), 1 TF gun, 1 Super CTF gun, 1 OTF gun, 1 squirrel teddy (w), 1 Bunny Beret (w), Inf. Furry Sodas, Inf. Shrink Sodas, Inf. Femme Colas, 1 cookie, various Shen Gong Wu, 2 DRACO bracers,
(e) = equipped, (w) = worn, Inf. = infinite
shadowwing
Keenspotter Supreme

Location: Shadowwing: Fort Mayhem, and possibly elsewhere? Lumin: Fort Mayhem,

Postby Kalga on Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:47 pm

Point, but I haven't seen her in any way, shape, or form, since then. Not AIM, MSN, or Mayhem. I sent her a E-mail bout a month back, but she never responded.
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Postby shadowwing on Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:47 pm

:( "oh, that is strange. i hope nothing serious happened to her."

:shifty: *glomps Kalga, then dashes away, laughing madly.* :lol:
Shadowwing's Bio
1 TF glove (e), 1 TF band (e), 1 TF gun, 1 Super CTF gun, 1 OTF gun, 1 squirrel teddy (w), 1 Bunny Beret (w), Inf. Furry Sodas, Inf. Shrink Sodas, Inf. Femme Colas, 1 cookie, various Shen Gong Wu, 2 DRACO bracers,
shadowwing
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:30 pm

Anti-Plot Hole Crystal Ball

Find something unexplained in a storyline? Since it is logical that whatewver events, items, etc and some proceeding happenstance, all that needs to be done is reveal it. The Anti-Plot Hole Crystal Ball scan a story and finds all those unexplained loose ends and proceeds to, well, explain them. Usually plucking them from the writer's head. However, if the writer has no idea what their doing, then the best fanon explanation will suffice.
Sorry for the delay. I got distracted watching yao......uh.........something else. - Miss Sidhe

...ex-soldier that is packing heat like a zombie uprising is about to happen... -Zacair

Be gay, be proud, but as soon as you make a music station about it, you're bragging.
Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby shadowwing on Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:06 am

:shifty: *sees Kalga hasn't reacted to getting glomped, and returns to poking people, mainly Ankhareon*
*poke* "you've got people wondering if they qualify for an evo-gun, Ankhareon." *poke*
Shadowwing's Bio
shadowwing
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Kalga on Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:36 pm

Nope. Whenever I don't attack someone who glomped me, vampiress kat gives me a cookie. :3
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Postby Ankhareon on Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:54 pm

*is poked quite a bit*
Wah! I'm awake!

Sara: you created artificial life. Fantastic, though ths subject of many sci-fi works. no gun for you
Shadowwing: ever heard of geothermal power? that uses heat as an energy source. Molecular cohesion has been done in Al Schroder's FlickerFlame. The adapter...using random objects as TF triggers isn't new, but the adapter itself is specific enough to be new. I'll give you one for that though it's for the process, not the outcome. *gives you one*
give those ideas back! they're mine! - the deal is I get the ideas for an Evo Gun, not they're submitted for all to use.
The gun's not bad - quite handy in fact - a fusion of the ASPHD and a regular gun
[Bannerless bunny - I can make my own graphics]
The Forum Wars | My deviantArt
Ankhareon
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby shadowwing on Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:58 am

"aw," *goes kitten-eyed, but gives back the stuff.* "the ones who had the original idea still get to use them, though, right?
"aye, i've heard of it, and while it's not quite the same thing, i'll not get picky. i haven't read or seen 'flickerflame', so i wouldn't know. and Yay!"
*takes the gun and starts examining it.*
"and that's a pretty good deal, kalga. lucky you."
as he's turning to go, he says "you forgot Jesse, though, Ankh."

:shifty: *zaps Kalga with FV1, and disappears*
Shadowwing's Bio
shadowwing
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Jenerix525 on Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:06 pm

A crystal that absorbs mental energy of some sort. The benefit is that it allows the user to become fully immersed in any dream and have complete and utter control over it. They will also remember every detail almost perfectly. The downside is that if someone else uses it at the same time, you both exist in the same dream, in which you are both super-gods. It can change colour shape or size depending on what the user wants.

Ghost fabric. If fashioned ino robes, said robes will make the wearer completely insubstantial yet perfectly visible. The robes create a thin ripple in space-time, allowing light to pass undisterbed but sending matter through the ripple to emerge from the ripple on the opposite side. Tents, etc are the same as robes.

I'll try for more later.
My Wiki Page, The Wiki in general
Fond of creating characters inspired by songs; I once made a pair of characters based on Red Flag.
Let me know if I am wanted/needed somewhere and seem to have forgotten. Not as rare as you might expect.
Monkeys don't fly, Marguerite
Jenerix525
Keenspot Despot

Postby Kalga on Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:08 pm

*looks down* Can I go ONE THREAD without being made female.....?
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Previous

Return to Mayhem