TF Saber [Mayhem Fanfic, One-shot]

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

TF Saber [Mayhem Fanfic, One-shot]

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:17 am

Berk sighed. He looked down at the brown cloaked owl known as GA Jedi.

"So let me get this straight," The Mayhem Moderator said, "You invented a TF Lightsaber and TF Midichlorines. Burning Blood, the resident Deadpool fan, gets his hands on both. Injects himself with the Midichlorines and runs of with the Saber and goes on a TF rampage. Our TF Guns prove useless against him, even turned against us by deflecting the beams back at us, and TF Grenades are short circuited by TF Lightning."

"Well, we do have one person working on this," Tedd, now a girl as a victim of BB's rampage, assured.

"Who? Squata is a little too much for a guy with a TF Saber, and everyone else can't touch 'im with their Guns. Don't tell me you sent Squata on him," The mod pleaded.

"Nope," GA scratched his feathery head as he tried to remember who they sent, "Some guy with an afro and a golden bat."

"Oh for Shive's sake," Berk muttered, resting his face in his hand, "Why Jesse?"

"He's the one of the few with a melee TF weapon, his bat," Sage said, "That, and he was first to vollunteer. He was quite eager to prove himself. I do hope he suceeds in subduing Blood."

"Yeah, this needs to end soon," Berk agreed.

"Not only that, but if Blood got his hands on Jesse's weapon, it could spell trouble."

"Why? It isn't that powerful."

"Not by itself, but Jesse once spoke of its ability to fuse with another weapon if both are held by one person."

"Well, I'm sure Jesse wouldn't let BB take his-"

VOW! VOW! VOW! VOW!

A golden saber slashed through the assembled four. GA begame a Psionic Owlbear, Berk was turned into the blue clay thing of his avatar, Sage become John Colbert, and Tess was now wearing only her multi-shaded green panties.

"Chimichanga! Chimichanga!" The Deadpool-clad man known as Burning Blood cried as he ran past his four latest victims, carrying a golden TF Saber

"Come back here with my Bat!" Jessica, Goddess of Awesome, demanded as she ran after him.

"Oh, for Shive's sake," Berk muttered, resting his clay face in his clay hand, "Why me?"
Sorry for the delay. I got distracted watching yao......uh.........something else. - Miss Sidhe

...ex-soldier that is packing heat like a zombie uprising is about to happen... -Zacair

Be gay, be proud, but as soon as you make a music station about it, you're bragging.
Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kum-El on Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:12 pm

*snrk*
Responsible, either fully or partially, for Laws of Mayhem Physics 2, 4, 8, 10, 35, 38, 40, 41, 59, 72, 77, 85, 86, and 113
MHT wiki Welcome to the Jungle wiki Bandits! wiki
Kum-El: A version for every occasion. -OzLionHeart
Deus Ex Machina: Because, contrived though it may be, it's more fun than dying. -Author-Man

"Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!"
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty heavier than a mountain."
Kum-El
Keenspot Deity

Postby Author-Man on Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:19 pm

BWAHAHAHAHA! Oh, man, you're good at making me laugh, Jesse.
Let's Plays (on hiatus 'til I get a mic)
[09:55:06] <AM|Slep> I'm surprised Doc Scratch is only now noticing that Spades Slick has set his house on fire.
[09:55:23] <@toothsomeCameo> Or at least only now caring about it?
[09:55:42] <AM|Slep> Yeah, see, the flashing ! tells me there's some modicum of surprise there.
[09:55:50] <@toothsomeCameo> This is true.
[09:56:13] <AM|Slep> That, or he saw a suspicious cardboard box.
[09:56:33] <AM|Slep> He's about to walk over to it and flip it over, only to find Solid Nepeta under it.

[21:40:31] <AM|Hate> Terezi Owns is also awesome.
[21:40:35] <toothsomeCameo> Sadly.
Author-Man
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Blinkdog on Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:21 pm

Gave me a laugh it did.
“Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavements, watch T.V., save for your old age, obey the law, Repeat after me: I am free”
Graffiti on Philip St. Bedminster, Bristol, UK (opposite Windmill City Farm)

Go and dance
Blinkdog
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:23 pm

Gave me a laugh as well...Jesse, I applaud you for your stories. I was waiting for another one ever since the 'Color of her panties' story.^^;;
Current Avatar: Lapis O. Rimewing, lined by Sanchay, colored by me.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Contrary to popular belief, THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS." --- Kalga
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Cheez on Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:29 pm

:D Funnier than a hill of lairiers. 'Tis velly grood.
Cheez
Keenspot Deity

Postby Amon Star on Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:30 am

And lo, the prophets did say, that upon this day, there would be many lulz.

In other words, a good story.
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby OzLionHeart on Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:35 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

'Tis good indeed. Any plans for a sequel? It seems like it deserves one somehow.
Image Image Image Image
My inventory/extended profile | My wiki page

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" - HHGTTG
"I'm supposed to know how magic works?" - Ellen

Ciennas, on my RP style: "I like how your characters can travel through the brink of insanity, catch the reflected light of eternity off of a whole wave of attacking zombie plant things, and still be able to calmly get people out of danger and towards safety."
OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby A Fan on Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:02 am

May: Hmm. Melee TF weapons, eh? Time for beam-axes!

Oh, may <insert> have nercy on us all. You've inspired her...
For information on this and other subjects, consult your local ninja.
Best EGS Video. Ever.
Remember: You can't spell combustion without two O's
I had to remove my personality test graph from my sig. You can still see it by clicking these sentences.
If you encounter a strange symbol in my posts, it's from a glitch in my keyboard. I can't see them, so just ignore them. Fnord.
A Fan
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Mayhem