fanfic Beta reader wanted

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

fanfic Beta reader wanted

Postby Schol-R-LEA on Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:55 pm

I've got another fanfic I'm working on - a story in the same future history arc as Changes and Legacy, Part 2, as well as crossing over with the web-serial The Saga of Tuck - which I could use a few beta readers on. I'm going to ask in the Tuckerspawn forums as well.

For those familiar with my previous EGS fanfics, it's set in the same future as Changes and Legacy, part 2, but a bit earlier, in Ellen and Nanase's freshman year in college. For Tuck fans, I've fudged the ages a bit and made her a senior at that same time (and through an amazing coincidence, at the same school). It's a bit forced, but then it's fanfic... anyway, if anyone wants to see the part I've finished and help me edit it, leave a reply here or in the thread on Tuckerspawn and I'll get it over to you.
Schol-R-LEA;2 ELF JAM LCF BiWM MGT GS
First Speaker, Last Eristic Church of Finagle and Holy Bisexuality || Keeper of the Tent Peg of Homosexuality +5
How long have you been a Mad Scientist?
#define KINSEY (rand() % 7) // Oinos! Oinos! Pentadaktyloi phylloi!
You draw it, we misinterpret it. - Bo Lindbergh
Realitas vestri renuo, sufficioque mei.// moderator of the GenderShifters LJ community
Schol-R-LEA
Keenspot Despot

Postby Dayantis on Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:08 pm

I'm not sure - I'd need you to show it to me, see how much of a job it'd be. I'm very much able, and willing, though.
Dayantis
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Schol-R-LEA on Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:05 pm

Dayantis wrote:I'm not sure - I'd need you to show it to me, see how much of a job it'd be. I'm very much able, and willing, though.

Well, how about I email or PM the part I've completed to you? You can decide if you want to continue after that.
Schol-R-LEA;2 ELF JAM LCF BiWM MGT GS
First Speaker, Last Eristic Church of Finagle and Holy Bisexuality || Keeper of the Tent Peg of Homosexuality +5
How long have you been a Mad Scientist?
#define KINSEY (rand() % 7) // Oinos! Oinos! Pentadaktyloi phylloi!
You draw it, we misinterpret it. - Bo Lindbergh
Realitas vestri renuo, sufficioque mei.// moderator of the GenderShifters LJ community
Schol-R-LEA
Keenspot Despot

Return to Mayhem