Aspects. Ch 15 (Forum Fiction) Updated 1/15/08

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Postby Serendipity_EGS on Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:43 am

How did I NOT know this existed?! Seriously, how?!?!

Wowohwowohwow - I'm in a fic! Well, Sere is and thats close enough for me!

Mal, first, an awesome version of Ser you have there - gosh darn it, your Zephyr is really like my Zephyr (as in your version of it). I actually and thinking of one day writing a series of books and fantasy stories about Mr Serendipity Jones and his exploits, and now find you have been writing stuff, that, from that I have read already (not fully read yet) is better than the stuff I could do! ^_^

In fact a little worried now, as your Zephyr similar in ways to mine - can I be accused of plagiarising my own character and ideas?! ^_^;;;; D'oh! Though my Ser would be quite a bit different too, of course, doesn't think of himself as a Sky Pirate (though others might say he's kinda like one!) - though I am thinking of setting it in a none-Mayhem setting (an Earth, in fact. Thats Earth, not Earth though, ok?! ;) )

But this is really awesome and will definitely have a full read through, I may learn how to actually write a story! Well done Mal, I like it! I like it so much that, like your other short story, I think its canon, even if it is also non-canon, regarding Ser (no, I'm not sure how that works either! Just caused mass-head-explosions among canon+non-canon-story-type-fans, as if a million fanboys cried out and where suddenly silenced!)

Great work! ^_^

PS And darn it, mine would have had steampunk elements too. Aww, I feel like I'm a plagiarist now! ^_^;;;;
A Elbereth Gilthoniel!

Current supplies - 1 shiny wrapper from an eaten cookie, 1 squirrel teddy, 1 very-beloved-and-precious TF Gun, 4 cans of unlabelled soda, (2 minature catperson, 2 fairy), Brain bleach, brain glue, 1 rusty hacksaw, 1 red-stripy scarf! Huzzah!

Justin: Along the way they will face peril, and meet many, many handsome Elves.
Nanase: You are aware that there's no way Dan will let you narrate again after that, right?
Justin: Why? Elves are Cool!
(See here)

My characters: Serendipity, Serenity and Amaranthus! And my (bad) Fiction thread! And hardly used DeviantArt page!
Serendipity_EGS
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: Bradford, UK, er, no, Middle-Earth, er yeah, thats what I meant!

Previous

Return to Mayhem