Advanced Genie Training

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Re: Advanced Genie Training

Postby Youwillneverknow on Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:01 pm

rating: 5

granted, you get turned into a gorilla

I wish for a mackrel
Youwillneverknow
Keenspot Deity

Postby NumberFourtyThree on Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:11 pm

Rating: that would be stronger than a lot more than 85% of the population. Your penalty: I send a gorrilla to pick you up and throw you as far as he can.

Granted, but has been dead for two weeks and is quite smelly and inedible.

I wish for my hearing sensitivity to improve by 25%.
43's current site picks:
The Onion: America's finest news source (actually, it's hillarious satire pretending to be a newspaper. Many things on that site have made me laugh over the years.)
One Manga: contains many manga series free to read online. Good interface and extensive database.
Not Always Right: Hilarious anecdotes of customers at various businesses doing incredibly stupid things. Made me laugh many times reading through the archives.
Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal: Hilarious and often outrageous single panel comic. I often post strips from this in the image thread.
Venbrux.com: Contains several games made by some guy. Most (though not quite all) of these are pretty entertaining and worth playing.

I am allowed to be a hypocrite. You are not.
If there's one thing I know, it's everything.
Pants: Don't leave home without them.
Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Give a fish a man, and he'll eat for weeks.
NumberFourtyThree
Keenspot Deity

Postby Helseth on Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:26 am

Rating 6:10 a bit obvious

Granted. this causes your other senses to decrease by 99%

I wish for a brand new tournament standard bow with arrows
Image Image
veni, vedi, cerebra consumpsi
Inventory moved to wiki

If the strange behaviour of my character offends remember that the twisted mind that created it a probably several countries away.

Brain bleach available on request

"So many hancuffs in my life and NEVER a single hot chick involved" Dave, crfh
Helseth
Keenspot Despot

Postby Youwillneverknow on Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:23 am

Rating: 6/10 a bit unbalanced

Granted; but after getting it, bow and arrows are outlawed. Since you refuse to surrender your new weapon, you must live on the run killing to surivive.

I wish i had a pet ermine
Youwillneverknow
Keenspot Deity

Postby Haylo on Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:53 pm

Excellent blending of imagination and tradition – 8/10.

Granted! You have a pet king cobra named “Ermine”. He has beautiful scales and ... Ouch! Goodbye cruel world...

I wish my pet black cat brought good luck (perhaps by directing the bad luck she controls to only attack truly evil people).
Image .... Image
Haylo
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby NumberFourtyThree on Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:08 pm

rating: an unusual choice. For that I award thee an umbrella that conceals a sword inside the handle.

Granted, but she only grants good luck to herself. You keep getting mice infestations and finding injured birds coming to your property. I won't go into details about the crash of the truck carrying fish that happens.

I wish that whenever I rolled a six sided die it would come up a 6 10% more often than chance would normally cause.
43's current site picks:
The Onion: America's finest news source (actually, it's hillarious satire pretending to be a newspaper. Many things on that site have made me laugh over the years.)
One Manga: contains many manga series free to read online. Good interface and extensive database.
Not Always Right: Hilarious anecdotes of customers at various businesses doing incredibly stupid things. Made me laugh many times reading through the archives.
Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal: Hilarious and often outrageous single panel comic. I often post strips from this in the image thread.
Venbrux.com: Contains several games made by some guy. Most (though not quite all) of these are pretty entertaining and worth playing.

Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Give a fish a man, and he'll eat for weeks.
NumberFourtyThree
Keenspot Deity

Postby Youwillneverknow on Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:01 pm

Rating: 8/10 nice cat trick

Granted: but after playing 20 games with Stephen Hawking he realizes that you have a loaded die, so he shoots you with a gun built into his wheelchair, now your his chair buddy.

I Wish for a evil purple leprechaun with kaleidoscope eyes
Youwillneverknow
Keenspot Deity

Postby NumberFourtyThree on Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:16 pm

rating: uh, ok.... you get as a reward a small metal piece of something that you can't identify.

Uh, granted, he curses you with bad luck and hallucinations. (come on now, try wishes that actually provide a benefit to you so they can actually be "twisted".)

I wish for all trophies on my copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
43's current site picks:

NumberFourtyThree
Keenspot Deity

Postby Youwillneverknow on Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:07 pm

Rating:5/10 it could have been so much more

Granted: but having 230 trophies in your room make you seem conceited so people dont want to spend time with you any more

I wish for a kiss from a beautiful lady
Youwillneverknow
Keenspot Deity

Postby NumberFourtyThree on Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:20 am

rating: uh, you don't know anything about smash bros. do you?

Granted, but she happens to have several infectious diseases that are transmissible by kissing.

I wish to own the Brooklyn Bridge.
43's current site picks:

NumberFourtyThree
Keenspot Deity

Postby Youwillneverknow on Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:19 pm

rating: 7/10

Granted: but you only get to own it for one day, since that day is when your audited, it counts as property pushing you into a larger taz bracket, thereby reducing your disposable income

I wish i had a wooden omi mask that was not hunted, cursed, or stolen
Youwillneverknow
Keenspot Deity

Postby Dame HelenNet on Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:59 am

Rating: Oooh, good use of taxes! Lose a point for the typo and using a foil that isn't relevant to the younger bunnies. 8/10

Granted: The genii grabs onto your typo and gives you a haunted mask that NOBODY wants, thus making it the least hunted mask in the world. You now have the ghost of Cute Things That Never Existed haunting you, singing trite little jingles that only you can hear that remind you only of insipid children's shows wherever you go.

I wish I had a super-strong immune system with no weaknesses.
Dame HelenNet
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Youwillneverknow on Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:07 pm

Rating: nice twist with the typo, but typos are such a weak mean of twisting 8/10

Granted, but your immune system is so powerful the absolutely nothing can get by it. the lack of nutrients turn you into a very weak person and you our unable to procreate. Because light can not penetrate your eyeball, you are rendering blind, as is sound in your ear. Now you can no longer sense where you are or strengthen you. soon you are on death's door, but not even death can reach you, so you spend all eternity waiting

I wish for rain that will not harm me
Youwillneverknow
Keenspot Deity

Postby Dame HelenNet on Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:21 pm

Rating: Poor, your understanding of the immune system is weak. 3/10

Granted, you are no longer affected by rain at all. You are no longer affected by any sort of water at all, in fact. This means you can no longer take in the hydration your body needs...welcome to a nice, slow, painful death. Enjoy the hallucinations.

I wish I had wifi access everywhere.
Dame HelenNet
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Youwillneverknow on Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:00 pm

Rating: 6/10

Granted: but the Wi-Fi access is very unsecured so people keep breaking into your computer to messing around with it

I wish i had a better wish
Youwillneverknow
Keenspot Deity

Postby Dame HelenNet on Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:38 pm

WISH RECURSION ERROR!

Your wish is nullified.

I wish for those stupid Century 21 jackets weren't so obnoxiously yellow.
Dame HelenNet
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Youwillneverknow on Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:37 pm

Ranking: Unused

Granted, now there bright neon green with fluorescent purple spots

I wish i had a telephone in my head
Youwillneverknow
Keenspot Deity

Postby NumberFourtyThree on Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:11 pm

Rating: eh, you could have done more with that wish. I give you a rating of Ohio.

Granted, A cheap cell-phone replaces part of your brain. The result is quite fatal, and there is no way to use the phone what with it being encased in the remaining parts of your brain.

I wish for ten pounds of gold (and nothing else) to appear on top of my kitchen table.
43's current site picks:

NumberFourtyThree
Keenspot Deity

Postby Piebunny on Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:25 pm

Rating: Nicely evil.

Granted. The gold comes from Fort Knox, and is stamped with serial numbers. You are arrested and locked away for a long time.

I wish that you, the genie, would understand and grant exactly what I mean by this and every future wish, without tampering with the wishes in any way.
That goat came to me of its own free will.

ImageImage

My buttons have imploded the universe 4 times.
Author of Do the Seconding!
(I take no credit for the Seconding itself; that belongs to ProfessorTomoe.)
Not to mention The Ed Bunny Mysteries!
Hey! I do MSTs! Check 'em out now, funk soul siblings!

There is no Brotherhood.
Piebunny
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Youwillneverknow on Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:53 pm

Rating: 6/10

Granted: but since this is a very evil genie, the wishes are twisted into evil worse and more horrible manifestations

I wish i saw my deepest darkest fear
Youwillneverknow
Keenspot Deity

Postby NumberFourtyThree on Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:41 pm

rating: huh?

Granted, you see it because it is approaching you and about to kill you.

I wish for the ability to magically heal injuries by touching them.
43's current site picks:

NumberFourtyThree
Keenspot Deity

Postby Youwillneverknow on Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:26 pm

Rating: 5/10

Granted: but those injuries have to go somewhere so you take them onto yourself

I wish i was immune to cheese
Youwillneverknow
Keenspot Deity

Postby NumberFourtyThree on Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:49 pm

rating: you know, I've read multiple works of fiction where someone had a magical power that worked like that. Anyway, I rate you a sprained ankle.

Granted, whenever cheese touches you it shall pass through you as if you weren't there. If cheese is left where your body is you and the cheese shall both remain in place without affecting each other until one is moved. As one consequence of this, if you ever try to eat a food containing cheese, be it pizza, a sandwhich, or maybe just some in a salad, the cheese shall fall through you and separate from the rest of the food and mostly end up on the inside of your clothing. It shall then be difficult to remove as you can't touch it, and putting it in the laundry will then cause all of your clothes to smell like cheese.

I wish for a hundred dollar bill to appear inside my wallet.
43's current site picks:

NumberFourtyThree
Keenspot Deity

Postby Youwillneverknow on Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:20 pm

Rating:8

granted: but your wallet appear in my pocket

I wish i was tall
Youwillneverknow
Keenspot Deity

Postby NumberFourtyThree on Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:11 pm

Rating: that effect isn't a reasonable consequence of the wish. Do try to twist the wish rather than just adding a random misfortune. I rate you with a two hour lecture on cause and effect.

Granted, though tall is a relative term, so you will still be considered a tall person if I don't change your height at all, but make everyone else on Earth half as tall. Everyone is very annoyed at you for making that wish, and you are promptly lynched.

I wish for immunity to all harm.
43's current site picks:

NumberFourtyThree
Keenspot Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem