'Off-Topic' Bios[Non-Active Characters and whatnot]

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Postby Loztein on Thu May 11, 2006 10:51 pm

LOOKY!!! UP There! /\, ^_^~!
My Sig/Bio for MAYHEM!
Atleast I got Chicken.
Urbaniacs!
Brains
Quote of Boredom: "Great, now we’ve got a mummy on the loose, and the son of a b**** knows how to drive a stick"
– Burton Guster, from Psych
Loztein
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: A time someone of my sort just does not seem to belong...

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Fri May 12, 2006 7:10 am

Jesse
Species: Average Deity
Realm: Chaos, Good
Appearance: For facial appearance, see my avatar. I, as a god, would prefer white robes with patterns of gold and orange tights underneath.
Last edited by Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Fri May 19, 2006 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sorry for the delay. I got distracted watching yao......uh.........something else. - Miss Sidhe

...ex-soldier that is packing heat like a zombie uprising is about to happen... -Zacair

Be gay, be proud, but as soon as you make a music station about it, you're bragging.
Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Cameo on Fri May 12, 2006 7:59 am

"Awesome"? That doesn't tell us much. What does James look like? What clothes does he wear? Come to think of it, what species would he appear to be?
ImageImageImageImageImage
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Anyone who wants to draw Cameo can refer to this.
Hooray for avatars I made!
[12:02:17] cameoAppearance: I am an adult. I can make my own ice cream decisions.
The Cammy Guarantee: All sig quotes make sense in context!
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Fri May 12, 2006 8:25 am

Appearance.... me?
Sorry for the delay. I got distracted watching yao......uh.........something else. - Miss Sidhe

...ex-soldier that is packing heat like a zombie uprising is about to happen... -Zacair

Be gay, be proud, but as soon as you make a music station about it, you're bragging.
Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Cameo on Fri May 12, 2006 8:33 am

If that's the case, then all we have to go on is your avatar.
I continue to be female!
How devious.
[12:02:17] cameoAppearance: I am an adult. I can make my own ice cream decisions.
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Fri May 12, 2006 6:12 pm

Unless you want nudey picture of me.

Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Cameo on Fri May 12, 2006 6:45 pm

*turns green at the thought* No thank you.
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Fri May 12, 2006 6:46 pm

That's what I thought!

Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby 10.0.0.1 on Fri May 12, 2006 8:04 pm

Cameo wrote:*turns green at the thought* No thank you.

Have some double industrial strength brain bleach *hands Cameo a 55 gallon drum of it*
FerretBob: The angry young lady with the hammers is 10.0.0.1
Yun in regards to my RP style: Like the RP equivalent of AC/DC... you play the same character every time, but she's a great character, so we don't mind ^_^
BinaryWraith (Steph from classmates): That was wierd. Not 'sweet transvestite' wierd, more 'sitting in a belltower with a rifle, singing "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts"' wierd.
binarywraith: What the loligoth. :)
Jonixlord: Does it bother anyone that a girl RPing a guy is getting into a relationship with a guy RPing a girl? just curious.
From Aspects Chapter 8: Ten watched the professor with utmost caution. She trusted this man about as far as she could throw him. Which, given her upper body strength, or lack thereof, wasn’t very far at all.
Yun: Riten himaini ni-Ten, den risenka nige himai (Person-writes not-well Ten, but person-thinks he well)

Kraggi: The fact that you're insulting a majority and not a minority does not make it any more tasteful.
Keenspot Deity

Postby Kum-El on Fri May 12, 2006 8:33 pm

Fortunately, I have my own supply, since it can be necessary over on the CRFH!!! board sometimes.

Think I'll be getting it out of my pocket right about now...
Responsible, either fully or partially, for Laws of Mayhem Physics 2, 4, 8, 10, 35, 38, 40, 41, 59, 72, 77, 85, 86, and 113
MHT wiki Welcome to the Jungle wiki Bandits! wiki
Kum-El: A version for every occasion. -OzLionHeart
Deus Ex Machina: Because, contrived though it may be, it's more fun than dying. -Author-Man

"Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!"
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty heavier than a mountain."
Kum-El
Keenspot Deity

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Fri May 12, 2006 8:38 pm

It's not that bad.

Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kum-El on Fri May 12, 2006 8:43 pm

No offense meant or anything, just not something I really want my imagination picturing, y'know?
Responsible, either fully or partially, for Laws of Mayhem Physics 2, 4, 8, 10, 35, 38, 40, 41, 59, 72, 77, 85, 86, and 113
MHT wiki Welcome to the Jungle wiki Bandits! wiki
Kum-El: A version for every occasion. -OzLionHeart
Deus Ex Machina: Because, contrived though it may be, it's more fun than dying. -Author-Man

"Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!"
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty heavier than a mountain."
Kum-El
Keenspot Deity

Postby Cameo on Fri May 12, 2006 9:37 pm

*utilizes brain bleach*
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Fri May 12, 2006 10:06 pm

.!..

I made an emoticon.

Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Loztein on Sat May 13, 2006 4:14 am

Kum-El wrote:Fortunately, I have my own supply, since it can be necessary over on the CRFH!!! board sometimes.

Think I'll be getting it out of my pocket right about now...

I too carry my own surplus of the stuff, a few metric tons actually. Ehehehe.... Although I don't need it now, I've pictured worse, much worse, and yet I still haven't used it. I'm waiting for when something like that is actually posted to use it.... And I swear I'll use it all if that ever happens. I SWEAR TO GOD!!!
Atleast I got Chicken.
Urbaniacs!
Brains
Quote of Boredom: "Great, now we’ve got a mummy on the loose, and the son of a b**** knows how to drive a stick"
Loztein
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Sat May 13, 2006 10:02 am

I can think of much worse, but I'd get in a lot of trouble.

Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Cameo on Sat May 13, 2006 10:46 am

I'm actually morbidly curious now.
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Sat May 13, 2006 12:16 pm

Me, Grim, hotel.

Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Sat May 13, 2006 1:21 pm

Okay, there better be another post with a Bio in it soon...off-topic discussion is good, just not for this thread....>.> I'm sorry if I'm being a bit anal about it, but the original Bios Thread had a discussion in it that took up four pages and it's highly annoying to read through that when finding a Bio...please keep the discussion here down to a minimum...thank you.
Current Avatar: Lapis O. Rimewing, lined by Sanchay, colored by me.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Contrary to popular belief, THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS." --- Kalga
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Cameo on Sat May 13, 2006 1:42 pm

James_God_of_Awesome wrote:Me, Grim, hotel.

And brain bleach. For me, that is.
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby lord_ozma on Sun May 14, 2006 1:43 am

Well, here's one of my many alternate personas:

Steve
Race: apparently human
Height: 182 cm (Yes, I use the metric system. :P)

Infos: An average klutz with a weakness for technology and occultism. This does not mix well, and he is currently living with an angsty demon within him, granting him powers of black magic and necromancy.

Appearance: Jeans, T-shirt, sneakers, and an old WWII leather pilots cap w/ goggles (one lens shattered).

Equipment/Weaponry:

-a Chainsword known as "Cluebringer"
-a semi-automatic cross-shaped rifle, magic-powered
-Apple PowerBook G4 (15"-screen) for a huge database of bestiary
-Character Sheet for d20-System, altered on a regular basis

I have no idea where this one came from. Too many webcomics and too much Warhammer 40,000 (the Chainsword), probably. Enjoy and weep. Have a day.
--"We require more Biomass." - "Look! A McDonald's!"
lord_ozma
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Loztein on Sun May 14, 2006 10:45 pm

lord_ozma wrote:I have no idea where this one came from. Too many webcomics and too much Warhammer 40,000 (the Chainsword), probably. Enjoy and weep. Have a day.

><, There is no such thing as to much Warhammer 40,000! By the Hive Mind! Tyranids.... Hehehe.
Name: Lophkit Kulyern
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Proffession: Assassin/Alchemist (Potion and science Kind, not Full Metal Alchemist kind)
Hair: Small black tufts.
Skin: Pale and corroded, large chunks of whited skin missing, revealing the muscles and bone beneath
Apparel: A Large Blackened hood, with Posoined Chainmail underplating, which can be found around most of the rest of his body as well, however large blackened-red leather padding is beneath the chainmail, and a thicker layer of large blackened red/brown/grey fur is above even that, covering all his body but his fingers, toes, face, and shoulder-tips. His Face is covered over by a "Fanged Skull-Mask" of which he's wrapped black poisoned bandages around, and large spikes stick out of the mask as well, most prominently is the two "devil Horns." A Large, eye-studded belt at his hip.
Weaponry: Two long, curved and poison-ivy covered Daggers at his sides. A Large Fullblade of a Scimitar at his back, blood red sheath and hilt covered in browned spinal bones, with a blade carved from a Dracolich tooth, with small waves of elemental energies wavering through it madly. A Large selection of varied posions, acids, and the like at his sides as well.
Tools: A Spade, A Black Backpack (Carried over his Fullblade Scimitar's sheath) full of long-journey edibles, blank scrolls, a few magic scrolls two of which are "Black-Missile" another "entangle," and the last three "Grease." A Collection of white chalk, a kit of "cure minor wounds" and a few surgeon's blades. A small sack of Fever-giving Caltrops. A Wall climber's kit, and a thieves kit, as well as lockpicks and a black-jack. (Other such items as well)
Movement: He is usually hunched, and walks as a dog does, tip-toed, and is surprisingly silent, barely making a clink for every mile he walks, even while running he's a silent adversary, and only speaks when it is needed.
Personality: Much to himself, he only speaks or bargains when needed, rarely entering a town save for when he needs equipment or a task to do, or perhaps just to test his newfound posions.
Alignment: True Chaotic

"Black-Missile" Essentially works like magic missile, however does little damage upon impact, and deals posion damage which gets worse over time as the target's skin begins to crack and bleed in areas where the most nerves or the highest reacting nerves are located to increase pain. Over time it can deal about as much damage as Magic missile plus about another half of it. so it deals 3/2s of Magic missile when all damage is done, 1/2th at first, and the last 2/2 over time.
Atleast I got Chicken.
Urbaniacs!
Brains
Loztein
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Grim Atescu on Sun May 14, 2006 11:02 pm

Possible upcoming chara for H&V.

Name: "Punishment"
Race: Unknown
Height: Medium-tall
Weight: Unknown
Powers: Superhuman speed, superhuman strength, excellent accuracy with projectile and thrown weapons, superhuman hearing and smell
Weaknesses: Cannot see, disdainful of humans, prefers the taste of human flesh to other foods
Category: Villain
History: Aren Vreklenthas was one of the few survivors of the "Eden IV" project of Artemis Laboratories (a secret organization bent on world domination.) Their goal was to create the ultimate superhuman fighter from mere human stock, and use that fighter to take over the world and purge it of what they called "Lesser Beings". To do this, they built ways to accelerate human growth; as a result, their experiments had an expected span of two years before they were physically able to reproduce, and a life expectancy that was uncertain because they were killed after five years if they did not produce quality offspring. Human kindness and tenderness were bred out of them, replaced with a fanatical loyalty to their leaders and an unparalleled sense of duty. However, the project worked too well; they had created blind monsters that hunted humans through scent and sound.
Only a handful of scientists managed to survive; all of them were female. Several males "claimed" females as "spoils of war"; the sexual drive had not been fully repressed in the Eden IVs, according o the reports of the only one to escape from the Eden IV complex. One of those who "claimed" a human was called "Aren" by the scientists; when he discovered what they had withheld from him, he demanded that they show him what life was like. He was given books-on-tape of the works of mankind, including political commentary, philosophy, and religious works. He devoured them all, learning more and more. Slowly, they realized that they had not just created something strong in body; the vacancies left by an early puberty and an instincutal existence meant that the brain had to be filled as well, and that had - surprisingly - a wider window of learning opportunity than the human brain.
He quickly learned not only English, but Greek, French, Latin, German, Spanish, Sanskrit, Swahili, Algonquin, Japanese, Mandarin, Souix, and Braile. He already spoke the strange, grunting language of his own kind. Since listening to a brief overview of human philosophy, history, and religion, he has come to the conclusion that humanity is outdated and must be destroyed. However, he has also come to the conclusion that something must take its place. He has therefore begun to lead the rest of Eden IV in an uprising... but he has gone forward on his own, looking for human females of suitable scent to bring back to the secret base of Eden IV. Males and "unsuitable" females, of course, will be terminated and eaten.
Personality: Nutcase. While he has better physical abilities than most humans, he feels that only those suited for survival in his new world should have the privelege of survival... and since the Eden IV project has had a record of mostly turning out males, he's bringing several females back so that Eden IV can grow and take over the world through numbers and conversions. He believes that though humans are weak, they have the potential to be great if the right bloodlines are found. Basically views all beings as breeding stock.
Appearance: "Punishment" wears all-black clothes, as well as a black face-mask with only the nose and mouth unobstructed; his lips are twisted and his teeth are pointed, as a dog's. Those who see his eyes remark that they are yellow, and seem dead. His nose seems small, but there's a sense of sensitivity to it.
This is my sig. It is cute. --> @_ *wai!*
The sig likes cookies. --> c@_ *nom*
You will give it cookies, or it will steal your soul. --> @/ *rar*
Beware the cuteness of the sig!
===
"And YOU, Grim, write adorable honeymoon scenes." - VOR
Grim Atescu
Keenspot Deity

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Tue May 23, 2006 8:21 pm

Name: Jesse the Awesome
Race: Demigod
Sex: Male
Proffesion: Cleric of Awesome Transformation
Hair: Big brown afro
Skin: Spaniard
Eye: Brown
Attire: His default clothing include white robes with gold patterns and orange tights underneath.
Weaponry: The Bat of Awesome (A weapon the cast a kind of transformation spell upon touch. It setting include Anime Animals - Comic Book Character - Video Game Character - DND - d%. This is the only control one has of it.)
Powers: Reality warping stupidity
Personality: An embodiment of my own personality

Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Zilla Tatsushin on Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:28 pm

They told me I put this in the wrong place... so I'm moving it here.

Character's Name:
-Zilla Tatsushin

Character Song:
-Godzilla
Zilla Tatsushin
Keenspotter Supreme

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem