'Off-Topic' Bios[Non-Active Characters and whatnot]

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Postby Sqauto on Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:22 am

I'm still going to do it that way. I like doing it that way, and will keep doing it.

So if you have an issue wityh it, then it is your problem. Not mine.
I am what I am.
I am a Professional Hostage
ImageImage

Just say NO to Squato.
Sqauto
Keenspot Deity

Postby 10.0.0.1 on Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:30 am

Agreed. Personally I add an ending one but, it is a style issue and nothing worth making a fuss over. *glomps Sqauto*
FerretBob: The angry young lady with the hammers is 10.0.0.1
Yun in regards to my RP style: Like the RP equivalent of AC/DC... you play the same character every time, but she's a great character, so we don't mind ^_^
BinaryWraith (Steph from classmates): That was wierd. Not 'sweet transvestite' wierd, more 'sitting in a belltower with a rifle, singing "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts"' wierd.
binarywraith: What the loligoth. :)
Jonixlord: Does it bother anyone that a girl RPing a guy is getting into a relationship with a guy RPing a girl? just curious.
From Aspects Chapter 8: Ten watched the professor with utmost caution. She trusted this man about as far as she could throw him. Which, given her upper body strength, or lack thereof, wasn’t very far at all.
Yun: Riten himaini ni-Ten, den risenka nige himai (Person-writes not-well Ten, but person-thinks he well)

Kraggi: The fact that you're insulting a majority and not a minority does not make it any more tasteful.
Keenspot Deity

Postby Sqauto on Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:51 am

Thanks 10.

*"Glomps" back.
I am what I am.
ImageImage

Just say NO to Squato.
Sqauto
Keenspot Deity

Postby 10.0.0.1 on Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:15 am

*is glomped by Sqauto* it is natural to me to do it that way from HTML and other scripting languages where you have to close tags/quotes.
It have no problem making sense of either way, it is just whichever one comes more naturally to you.
But we are starting to derail the thread so I'll make this my last comment on the topic *glomps Sqauto for sticking to his/her principals on this*
Yun in regards to my RP style: Like the RP equivalent of AC/DC... you play the same character every time, but she's a great character, so we don't mind ^_^
BinaryWraith (Steph from classmates): That was wierd. Not 'sweet transvestite' wierd, more 'sitting in a belltower with a rifle, singing "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts"' wierd.
Jonixlord: Does it bother anyone that a girl RPing a guy is getting into a relationship with a guy RPing a girl? just curious.
From Aspects Chapter 8: Ten watched the professor with utmost caution. She trusted this man about as far as she could throw him. Which, given her upper body strength, or lack thereof, wasn’t very far at all.
Yun: Riten himaini ni-Ten, den risenka nige himai (Person-writes not-well Ten, but person-thinks he well)

Kraggi: The fact that you're insulting a majority and not a minority does not make it any more tasteful.
Keenspot Deity

Postby Sqauto on Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:18 am

(Last post)

*Checks.

"Male"

(E wants the other one that I use to come out. The one that should not be named. The one that is the reason that I wear the ring.

:O )
I am what I am.
ImageImage

Just say NO to Squato.
Sqauto
Keenspot Deity

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:07 am

Sera: *looks around, a bit perplexed* Yo, Tom...you got a minute to discuss with me how I'm supposed to run a thread?

Sure...what needs explain...*stops, after seeing Squato and 10 glomp*Oh that...don't worry about it, Sera. I know you're used to not being hugged, but I'd rather you not drag a personal issue into this.

Sera: *nods, then awaits the next Character Bio to be posted*

(And that ends my comment on all of this)
Current Avatar: Lapis O. Rimewing, lined by Sanchay, colored by me.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Contrary to popular belief, THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS." --- Kalga
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Miss_Sidhe on Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:03 am

Just a few inspiration sources for my current Wingies charrie so people can get an idea of what he's like (that doll really doesn't do the charrie justice)

Eye colour. Yes they really are that vivid. His mother has really bright grass green eyes and his father really piercing blue ones so this mix is the result.

ImageImage

Hair colour. His hair is naturally a sort of silvery platinum blond the green colour is the hue of the dyed front section.

His hair is cut in this style (he doesn't look a bit like the model though) although the overhanging fringe bit is longer and reaches to the chin. Yay for Emo haircuts XD

Okay his wings are WAY bigger than this. But this is a good idea of the colouration.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/32252582/
http://www.deviantart.com/view/22400473/

The blonde guy in both these two fanarts inspired most of the general look. Uber tall and skinny. Although Ash is distinctly less cheerful than this guy (second picture is more his sort of emotion)

Piro! Okay so some of you MUST have seen this one coming. The fair hair/huge glasses/overly shy thing is definately inspired by Piro.

I'd also say the following songs work pretty well for the character

1. Within Temptation - Overcome
  2. Within Temptation - Pale
  3. Within Temptation - The Swan Song
  4. Eels - Electro-Shock Blues
  5. Eels - Not Ready Yet

I'll edit this post with more stuff when I can think of it.
It's hard to look bad-ass when using fairy powers...

Rated R for Language, Violence and frequent Loincloth removal

If you get to be naked, I get to be naked. It's only fair

Let those that cursed my name, curse me still and whine their way back to the cages of the Valar.

ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

One Cookie to rule them all!
Miss_Sidhe
Keenspot Despot

Postby Sqauto on Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:11 pm

Miss_Sidhe wrote:Image

Okay his wings are WAY bigger than this. But this is a good idea of the colouration.

For the record, that isn't you right?
I am what I am.
ImageImage

Just say NO to Squato.
Sqauto
Keenspot Deity

Postby Miss_Sidhe on Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:15 pm

Sqauto wrote:

No lol! Too thin and too blonde XD. It's from a ren faire site.

Let those that cursed my name, curse me still and whine their way back to the cages of the Valar.

Miss_Sidhe
Keenspot Despot

Postby Cameo on Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:28 am

Eye colour. Yes they really are that vivid. His mother has really bright grass green eyes and his father really piercing blue ones so this mix is the result.

Holy crap, those are just about the same color as Cameo's... and she's a genetic experiment! (They're sort of an extremely vivid turquoise, though. Hers are more of an electric blue.)

I'm finding it a bit hard to believe that he has eyes that shade and naturally platinum/silvery-blond hair. Are you sure he's not a genetic experiment?
ImageImageImageImageImage
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Anyone who wants to draw Cameo can refer to this.
Hooray for avatars I made!
[12:02:17] cameoAppearance: I am an adult. I can make my own ice cream decisions.
The Cammy Guarantee: All sig quotes make sense in context!
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby Miss_Sidhe on Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:41 am

No he just has REALLY good genes. I have seen people with eyes that hue naturally before and they weren't wearing contacts. Its just extremely rare to have such bright eye pigments. As to the pale hair, eh his parents are both blond his mother has genes from an albino in her which is why theres a pigment imbalance. It was several generations back though so the other attributes didn't get passed on. That also explains why he's so pale skinwise.

Besides :shifty: growing wings is hardly a natural occurence so therefore we're already defying the physical capabilities of genetics. Weird eyes isn't much of a step up from that *shrugs* If you still have issues about it being a natural-from-birth thing I could say that they got brighter as a result of growing the wings?

EDIT- Another option I thought of....... If you're saying those look like genetic experiment features.....well if you were prepared to except that such experiments existed in the Wingieverse then instead of saying he's descended from an albino I could say he's descended from an experiment. I'd rather he himself were not an experiment

Miss_Sidhe
Keenspot Despot

Postby Sqauto on Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:25 am

Miss_Sidhe wrote:
Sqauto wrote:
Miss_Sidhe wrote:[img]-cut-[/img]

No lol! Too thin and too blonde XD. It's from a ren faire site.

Ah, got ya.
I am what I am.
ImageImage

Just say NO to Squato.
Sqauto
Keenspot Deity

Postby Miss_Sidhe on Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:37 am

Give the girl ugly drab emo-gawth clothing, make her gain about 10 stone, give her bad skin, greasy black hair, a unibrow, a nose that looks like a double barrelled shotgun and fugly eyeglasses and maybe she would pass as a lookalike lol.

Miss_Sidhe
Keenspot Despot

Postby Sqauto on Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:39 am

Miss_Sidhe wrote:Give the girl ugly drab emo-gawth clothing, make her gain about 10 stone, give her bad skin, greasy black hair, a unibrow, a nose that looks like a double barrelled shotgun and fugly eyeglasses and maybe she would pass as a lookalike lol.

Ah, but you would be sexy to someone.

:P
I am what I am.
ImageImage

Just say NO to Squato.
Sqauto
Keenspot Deity

Postby Arxilius on Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:24 pm

Well, hm. I suppose I should define the character if'n I'm gonna play it.

Current Name: Aria Gaia Incendarum
Birth Name: Arxilius Gaius Incendius
Current Gender: Female
Birth Gender: Male
Species: Catfolk
Background: Screw details. Salient bits: Born a guy, turned into a girl at about age 16 (and we're going with "a wizard did it" for the reason). S/he doesn't really care, though s/he hasn't really adjusted properly to being female, so s/he still refers to her/himself with masculine pronouns and such.
Description: Red, shoulder-length hair; short, tan fur; fairly short (app. 5'2"); powerful build.

Behind The Scenes: I started playing Aria shortly after Final Fantasy XI came out. I had intended to play a male Mithra in that game, and I was pissed as all get out that such was not an option. This was my rebellion, retarded though it may be.
Last edited by Arxilius on Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Riddler Riddler ask me why
All mothers beneath the Earth and sky
Hold their children's hands for a while
Their hearts forever - yours and mine
~Nightwish, "The Riddler"

Justin: "...I think that duck might have been hitting on me..."
Nanase: "You gonna go for it?"
~EGS

Horny catgirls are a defining element of a good spot. ~eternaljwh

Arxilius
Keenspot Despot

Location: In the box... that my pop made. It sometimes gets very hot in the box... that my pop made...

Postby Loztein on Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:01 am

NAME: Renkore Elth (ME <-)
Race: Mutt, Human Primary.
Gender: Male, Call me a Female when I'm not TFed and I swear I'll....
Hair Style/Color: Style: 1in longer than shoulder length at right, spirals to 2in below ear on other side. (Yes, I really do) Color: Sandy Blonde: Currently An Almost Black Brown. <-NATURAL
Skin Color: Green Tint. Visible: A Pale that you can see veins through, and even Bones!
Eye Color: Brown... 'Bout time they chose a color.
Body Type: Toned, Bones visible.
Equipment: \/
Ex-Cursed with Dancing, Black Cloth/Polyester/etc Trenchcoat.
Black-Visor/White Visor (Used In/during Summer)
Gray Polyester Hat with Hole at back right side. (Used In/during Winter)
Black & Yellow "Thick/Hard-Cloth" Gloves. (Used In/during Winter/Cold)
Gray Shoes of Stability/Gray Slippers of Spinning+1!
Klenex!
Musicplayer (Doesn't play CD's)
Gnarled, and spiked, also soon to be blessed Runed Staff
A wide Array of Sharpened Pencils, Poison dmg +1
Special Abilities: \/
Hungarian Rage, when health reaches critical or critical shot is laid against him.
Bloodlust, can and will enter a temporary bloodlust if bleeds other to much. Drinks Eat too.
Easily irritable: Is easily annoyed, and will act rudely or more commonly Violently if not just plain ignorantly to irritations.
Detect Earthquake, Can sense earthquakes and reacts to them by becoming sleepy and even passing out as well as inability to awake!
Weapons & Armor: \/
A Bat of awesomness +10 in attack against Evil, +10 in attack against Chaos (Given by Jesse God of Awesome)
*Special Effects: Cast Smite Evil anytime per day. Undo transformations level per day (Looks like I need to figure it out again!)
*History: After the success of the original in quelling the wild nature of Jesse and controlling his powers, Lee, a Lawful good Deity, blessed lesser copies that he convinced james to give away.
Collections
Mayhem Wrought

YAY! Now I can change my Sig, OFF OFF AND AWAY!!!!!
Last edited by Loztein on Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
Atleast I got Chicken.
Urbaniacs!
Brains
Quote of Boredom: "Great, now we’ve got a mummy on the loose, and the son of a b**** knows how to drive a stick"
– Burton Guster, from Psych
Loztein
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: A time someone of my sort just does not seem to belong...

Postby Arxilius on Mon May 01, 2006 9:10 am

Another one:

Name: Surth
Species: Greenfolk (half-human, half-lizardfolk)
Background: He was born in the country of Faia, on the continent of Iona, to lizardfolk parents. He was treated as a slave, until the age of four, when the sultan of Narjanub led a raid against the tribe. He took pity on Surth, and, when it was determined that he was not qualified to raise the boy, passed him off on an old friend, the paladin Luna, of Exodia. He was raised there, along with another oddity: the half-aquatic-elf Silakzir, a bard. They were constantly fighting. One day, Silakzir decided he had had enough of Surth, and used one of his mother's scrolls on Surth, though he wasn't sure what it did beforehand. Afterwards, he learned it was a Plane Shift scroll, which sent Surth to the LPW rp-verse.
Weapons: The Great Knife (yes, like from Silent Hill 2... don't blame me, blame the DM), six short swords for throwing.
Physical Description: Light green skin, muscular build, height: 6'8", eyes: red, hair: black.

Riddler Riddler ask me why
All mothers beneath the Earth and sky
Hold their children's hands for a while
Their hearts forever - yours and mine
~Nightwish, "The Riddler"

Justin: "...I think that duck might have been hitting on me..."
Nanase: "You gonna go for it?"
~EGS

Horny catgirls are a defining element of a good spot. ~eternaljwh

Arxilius
Keenspot Despot

Location: In the box... that my pop made. It sometimes gets very hot in the box... that my pop made...

Postby Malachy19 on Wed May 10, 2006 6:12 am

Hmm, well I gues I put down everyone's Favourite WHM

Name: Malachy Beoulve
Speicies: Half-Angel
Appearance: Short blonde hair and blue eyes. Always wearing his white mage robes and wielding a staff. Occasionally will have white Angel wings
Personality: Very kind and a little shy. Loves to have fun and help others.
Sexual preference: Gynosexual
Misc Info: Malachy is a wanderer by heart. He finds true happiness in wandering the world helping others that are in need. Despite his shy demeanor, he is quite confident when in a fight. In fact, the only thing he truly fears is his little sister, Alma

Aaaaand, his Dark Twin

Name: Dark Malachy
Species: Half-Angel
Appearance: Same as Mal, but with dark grey robes instead of white. His wings are black instead of white. Also has more mature "Bishounen" look as compared to Mal's cute boy look.
Personality: Very proud and confident. Enjoys being the oppresor and feels out of place when he is not in command.
Sexual Preference: Androsexual (though he has been known to seduce and use women for his personal gain)
Miscellaneous info: Captain of the IAF Eldredge. Although he calls himself a Captain, his actual rank in the Imperial Airforce is actually that of Admiral. The only people with more pull than him are Emperor Geshtall (of course), General Kefka, General Celes, and General Leo. However, DM has no respect for Kefka, considering him a "Crazy Clown" and will often ignore his orders.

Name: Melina
Race: Half-Angel
Appearance: Same as Mal, but with boobs
Personality: Very kind and loving. Takes joy in making others feel happy
Sexual preference: Androsexual
Misc info: Malachy's Female duplicate. Was birthed into creation when Moom drew her.

Name: Alma Beoulve
Race: Half-Angel (Hasn't manifested her angelic aspects yet)
Appearance: Long blonde hair, blue eyes. White mage robes, modified for a place to fit 6 inch anthro-felines
Personality: Umm, she's Alma. Hard to really describe her anyway. Guess you could think of her as a perverted Emyra
Sexual preference: Bi-sexual
Misc Info: Enjoys sticking Lommy inside her robes and trying to dress him up. Usually hangs out at the beach

More to come with time.....
Last edited by Malachy19 on Fri May 12, 2006 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Everyone wants my bacon. My delicious Canadian Bacon" -Camo
All my Characters, in one handy Place
Magical School Wiki ---
Malachy19
Keenspot Deity

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Wed May 10, 2006 3:54 pm

>.> hrm....Androsexual? lemme guess, that's attracted to guys, right?...and Gynosexual is girls....uhm...wait, why is a guy....:oops:I'm not gonna ask...I just realized I might get killed for that possible query...^^;
Current Avatar: Lapis O. Rimewing, lined by Sanchay, colored by me.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Contrary to popular belief, THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS." --- Kalga
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Cameo on Wed May 10, 2006 4:09 pm

Personally, I would've gone with Melody rather than Melina, but that's just me.
ImageImageImageImageImage
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Anyone who wants to draw Cameo can refer to this.
Hooray for avatars I made!
[12:02:17] cameoAppearance: I am an adult. I can make my own ice cream decisions.
The Cammy Guarantee: All sig quotes make sense in context!
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby 10.0.0.1 on Wed May 10, 2006 4:23 pm

Seen only in LPW, will likely never appear in a structured RP.
Name: 2001
Speicies: varies
Appearance: varies
Personality: playful and affectionate provided you don

Keenspot Deity

Postby Loztein on Wed May 10, 2006 6:50 pm

:shifty: , You didn't see anything. (Will be placing Bo Rei, Midori Shang, Renkore Fait, Mnm, {I Made Mnm and used it as my screen-name before that white rapper was ever even heard of! Noone used it before him, NOONE!!!!} and a few others at a later date.)

Like the New Avvie and Sig? They don't fit Renkore Elth's Description, but that's because their for something else. AKA: An RP Idea of mine I may actually post if COV Can hang in there long enough...
Last edited by Loztein on Thu May 11, 2006 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Atleast I got Chicken.
Urbaniacs!
Brains
Quote of Boredom: "Great, now we’ve got a mummy on the loose, and the son of a b**** knows how to drive a stick"
– Burton Guster, from Psych
Loztein
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: A time someone of my sort just does not seem to belong...

Postby Malachy19 on Wed May 10, 2006 8:56 pm

>.> hrm....Androsexual? lemme guess, that's attracted to guys, right?...and Gynosexual is girls....uhm...wait, why is a guy....I'm not gonna ask...I just realized I might get killed for that possible query...^^;

Yup, you got the terms right. And don't worry, I don't think DM will go for attempted murder just for a simple query :smug:
"Everyone wants my bacon. My delicious Canadian Bacon" -Camo
All my Characters, in one handy Place
Magical School Wiki ---
Malachy19
Keenspot Deity

Postby Grim Atescu on Wed May 10, 2006 10:13 pm

NOTE: These characters are as described in The Interdimensional Bar.

Name: Aeryenal
Height: 6'
Weight: "Dunno, haven't weighed myself in about five hundred years."
Race: Human... just really, really long-lived.
Appearance: Brown-haired, with a short full beard and long hair. He has green eyes, and wears dark green robes. He's light-skinned, and thin-framed. He also likes to carry around his spellbooks. He keeps them tucked away in his robe.
Personality: Aeryenal dislikes annoyances. If someone is annoying him, he will become very hard to deal with, and his attitude toward that person will be negative for a while - perhaps years. However, if a person makes a good impression on him, that person is almost instantly his friend.

Name: Syllendra
Height: 6'
Weight: Oh, really! *slap*
Race: Elf
Appearance: Green-skinned, pointed-eared, with long green hair. Her eyes are dark blue bordering on black, and she is slender. She wears long, flowing robes of blue and white, the white contrasting with both the dark green of her skin and hair and the dark blue of the robes.
Personality: Syllendra is very serene. However, certain things tend to startle her easily (mostly unnatural things, including undead and demons). She is slightly attracted to Aeryenal, who returns this affection. She is able to find beauty in every living thing.

Name: Faer
Height: 6'2"
Weight: Once again, my sister would know that.
Race: Elf
Appearance: Green-skinned, pointed-eared, with short green hair. Out of his back come a pair of blue-feathered wings, and he wears brilliant armor made of silver and ivory. In the armor is carved a strange symbol; it is the sigil of a god.
Personality: Faer is extremely serious and a great crusader against evil - so much so that their friend Raldan sometimes has to remind him to rein in his zeal. However, Faer's strong sense of family prevents him from harming anyone related to him... usually. With a son who's become an archlich, however, he may have to break that rule.

Name: Troth
Age: "As old as my hair and a little bit older than my teeth."
Height: 3'7"
Weight: "Enough."
Race: Gnome
Appearance: A short, dark-skinned, bald gnome with an earring in his right earlobe and a tattoo of a pure-white raven on his scalp. He dresses in the gaudiest clothing imaginable, and always has a roguish smile that extends to his twinkling amethyst eyes.
Personality: No normal gnome, Troth finds delight in everything - and is a surprisingly good cook for a berserker. He tends to be jovial, though he can show a rough exterior, and he likes his drinks surprisingly light for a berserker.

Name: Raldan
Age: "You don't want to know. Suffice to say I make Aeryenal look like a child."
Height: 5'8"
Weight: "I'm bigger than Troth, and that's all you need know about my weight."
Race: Tiefling
Appearance: Raldan looks mostly like a normal, brown-haired, blue-eyed human being... except for the small pair of bright red horns creeping through his hair. He normally wears bright armor and carries around a holy symbol fit for a paladin - fitting, since that's his upbringing.
Personality: Raldan is more laid-back than most paladins, but he has a surprising vendetta against the undead. It is said nothing gives Raldan more pleasure than fighting the undead - except perhaps a lady-friend of his, who he refuses to name.

((MORE TO COME!))
Last edited by Grim Atescu on Thu May 11, 2006 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is my sig. It is cute. --> @_ *wai!*
The sig likes cookies. --> c@_ *nom*
You will give it cookies, or it will steal your soul. --> @/ *rar*
Beware the cuteness of the sig!
===
"And YOU, Grim, write adorable honeymoon scenes." - VOR
Grim Atescu
Keenspot Deity

Postby 10.0.0.1 on Wed May 10, 2006 10:20 pm

Drat, people are posting bios for new characters in the bar. That means I will have to get off my but and do ones for Black Claw.
[place holder for Black Claw Bios that I should have done weeks ago.]

Keenspot Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem