MKRP (Happy Holidays everyone!)

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Re: MKRP (Last dance.)

Postby Drayco on Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:02 pm

Amon Star wrote:The Rex
"I guess that's good enough. However, before we continues, four, possibly five, people may cease to exist if we do this. Can you live with that?"


"What? Who?"

OzLionHeart wrote:Outside
Lee raised an eyebrow at him. "Well, it was never much of a secret. Drayco explained a lot of it, the first day we met - oh, that's right, you slept through that part. And Marlee told me about the rest of it when she first... Manifested? Arrived? Whichever."


Art hrms. "Yeah... my memories only worked in one direction with them. They could access mine and each others' memories, but I couldn't see any of theirs. Even if they were technically also me." He sighs. "Well, that's even more of a downer. All of this could have been avoided by you just telling me."
He pauses. "...ooooon the other hand, in light of what I've done in the past couple years to test how strong my powers are, letting me know before I was ready might have ended the universe, or something."

He looks back to Lee. "You're a dimension-hopper too, though, so if you've heard of a Steel Spork Inn then I'm sure you're right. I don't think there's anything to go back there for, though." He wrinkles his face up a little. "You know what the weirdest part of it all is? I'm technically responsible for the theoretical deaths of everyone I've ever known, loved, and considered family... along with a lot of enemies and rivals too. Except I'm not sure if I'm supposed to grieve, because technically none of them ever actually existed in the first place, and weren't even as much separate consciousnesses as much as they were delusions." He laughs lightly. It's a bit unnerving considering he's laughing genuinely about theoretical mass murder. "Man, I'm weird."
Current Avatar: Drayco, new and improved. Thanks Sanchay!
Image
And it's a link too! Adawwable.
And random links:
This, my friends, is why I use a Mac.
User avatar
Drayco
Keenspot Deity
 
Posts: 18561
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:17 pm
Location: Behind a computer screen...

Re: MKRP (Last dance.)

Postby Amon Star on Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:24 pm

Drayco wrote:"What? Who?"

"John-Luke for a start, as you've kidnapped him then lost him in some trandimensional hole. Helen, Homer and Xena, who are the people that live in the mountain mansion. Those were the ones who I partially absorbed before you disturbed me. And finally Lora, the lady in the lake tower. She actually resisted, partially, sort off, anyway, so might still exist. As much as she was anyway."
My RP Characters

My Battle Cry: "I'm going to bruise you until you taste like chicken, and dip you in uranium!!"
Weapon of Choice: Gilded Boxing Gloves.
anti-paragon wrote:Besides, does Keenspot really want vagabond bunnies raving through the forums, huddling near flamewars to keep warm and eating the offal of slain strips?
User avatar
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 8521
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:01 am

Re: MKRP (Last dance.)

Postby Drayco on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:03 pm

((Guess Oz is busy again. Much like I've been!))

The Rex

Art pauses, looks at Dr. Barry, then just hrms. "So, basically... you've already eaten three people, probably a fourth, and then the mystery of John-Luke."

He sits normally, leaning forwards on his laced hands, propped up on the table. "And why did you eat th-- no, no, I'm not even going to bother asking that, at this point, asking 'why' always just hurts my head." He opens his eyes slightly past his squint. They're oddly blue, not so much glowing, as they are a deep blue void, even with only the tiniest bit of them visible. "Is there any way to reverse these absorbtions?"
Current Avatar: Drayco, new and improved. Thanks Sanchay!
Image
And it's a link too! Adawwable.
And random links:
This, my friends, is why I use a Mac.
User avatar
Drayco
Keenspot Deity
 
Posts: 18561
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:17 pm
Location: Behind a computer screen...

Re: MKRP (Last dance.)

Postby Amon Star on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:36 pm

The Rex
Drayco wrote:Art pauses, looks at Dr. Barry, then just hrms. "So, basically... you've already eaten three people, probably a fourth, and then the mystery of John-Luke."

He sits normally, leaning forwards on his laced hands, propped up on the table. "And why did you eat th-- no, no, I'm not even going to bother asking that, at this point, asking 'why' always just hurts my head." He opens his eyes slightly past his squint. They're oddly blue, not so much glowing, as they are a deep blue void, even with only the tiniest bit of them visible. "Is there any way to reverse these absorbtions?"

"Yes, but that's not the problem. You see, I'm a scavenger. I was absorbing the essences of people who were about to cease to exist. However, as this is a dying reality, that is a natural process, hence why my attempts to preserve them, for my own selfish reasons, was wrong. Which you sensed."

*He takes a sip of his sundae*

"Now, you reformat me like I want, and my connection to those people will be broken, so nature will then take its course. I never fully consumed them, you see. Only Dr Barry is totally mine."
My RP Characters

My Battle Cry: "I'm going to bruise you until you taste like chicken, and dip you in uranium!!"
Weapon of Choice: Gilded Boxing Gloves.
anti-paragon wrote:Besides, does Keenspot really want vagabond bunnies raving through the forums, huddling near flamewars to keep warm and eating the offal of slain strips?
User avatar
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 8521
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:01 am

Re: MKRP (Preservation and perserverence.)

Postby anti-paragon on Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:26 pm

The Rex
Having been completely elusive in the encounter with the werewolf/dragon/paladin/chaos thing, along with missing Archie, somehow, Ann walked into the bar. Backwards. Apparently using it as a way to end an unwanted conversation with someone as she quickly cut inquisitive remarks and demands short while slowly walking into the building. The other person finally leaving, she turned around with a sigh of relief, assessing everyone in the bar.
"Did a gunshot go off over here earlier?" She inquires aloud before signalling the bartender she would like a drink. She didn't need to specify what at this point.
User avatar
anti-paragon
Keenspot Deity
 
Posts: 19029
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:33 am
Location: Equivocal

Re: MKRP (Mossy Knoll endures.)

Postby Drayco on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:36 pm

The Rex

Art sits still in thought for a bit, eyes closed again. Those sensitive to magic can sense some sort of powerful scrying effect all over the town, which fades soon after. Its probably a minute before he looks back up at Dr. Barry. "Hm. You know what? Go on."
He picks his milkshake back up and leans back, feet up on the table again. "You go on doing what you've been doing, absorbing those who cease to be. Its no more humane than what I would be doing by altering you. And, frankly, the whole creating and ending life thing I kinda wanna stick to, from my old code."

He smiles. "Just do me one favor and we'll call it even. Dont call it 'eating' or 'absorbing' people. It just weirds me out. Cool?"
Current Avatar: Drayco, new and improved. Thanks Sanchay!
Image
And it's a link too! Adawwable.
And random links:
This, my friends, is why I use a Mac.
User avatar
Drayco
Keenspot Deity
 
Posts: 18561
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:17 pm
Location: Behind a computer screen...

Re: MKRP (Mossy Knoll endures.)

Postby anti-paragon on Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:12 pm

The Rex
Ann noticed the moogle talking to Dr. Barry, recognizing it to be.. Art? He seemed more mature in his mannerisms. Barring the milkshake in front of him. She supposed milkshakes were ageless, though.
The bartender called her, offering a glass of her usual poison.
She cast the thoughts aside, sitting down at the stool of the bar and curling her tail around the stool's stem. She felt she had enough conversation for the moment and decided to just take the moment to relax and reflect on the state of the town. The town seemed to have already been mostly packed away and many have seem to already found a means to leave. By their own accord? She didn't really know. It was odd so many people were already absent but there were a lot of masterful magicians or better around town.
She wrote it off with a sip of her whiskey.
User avatar
anti-paragon
Keenspot Deity
 
Posts: 19029
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:33 am
Location: Equivocal

Re: MKRP (Mossy Knoll endures.)

Postby Amon Star on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:11 pm

The Rex
Drayco wrote:Art sits still in thought for a bit, eyes closed again. Those sensitive to magic can sense some sort of powerful scrying effect all over the town, which fades soon after. Its probably a minute before he looks back up at Dr. Barry. "Hm. You know what? Go on."
He picks his milkshake back up and leans back, feet up on the table again. "You go on doing what you've been doing, absorbing those who cease to be. Its no more humane than what I would be doing by altering you. And, frankly, the whole creating and ending life thing I kinda wanna stick to, from my old code."

He smiles. "Just do me one favor and we'll call it even. Dont call it 'eating' or 'absorbing' people. It just weirds me out. Cool?"

"How about preserving? I'm doing my best to preserve their essence. Does that sound better?"

Outside the Rex
*Daniel finishes collection the remains of his hands. He then heads inside*
My RP Characters

My Battle Cry: "I'm going to bruise you until you taste like chicken, and dip you in uranium!!"
Weapon of Choice: Gilded Boxing Gloves.
anti-paragon wrote:Besides, does Keenspot really want vagabond bunnies raving through the forums, huddling near flamewars to keep warm and eating the offal of slain strips?
User avatar
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 8521
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:01 am

Re: MKRP (Mossy Knoll endures.)

Postby Drayco on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:26 am

(Hes also about twice the height of the old Art. :3)

"Preserving sounds good, yeah." Art nods. He glances over to Anne for a moment, then snaps. He looks back to Dr. Barry. "So.... Anything else?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another duplicate of Art appears sitting on the next stool over from Anne, on the side not looking towards... the other other Art. He leans forward and rests an elbow on the bar, propping his head up on his hand there and glancing over to Anne. "Long time, no see."
Current Avatar: Drayco, new and improved. Thanks Sanchay!
Image
And it's a link too! Adawwable.
And random links:
This, my friends, is why I use a Mac.
User avatar
Drayco
Keenspot Deity
 
Posts: 18561
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:17 pm
Location: Behind a computer screen...

Re: MKRP (Mossy Knoll endures.)

Postby Amon Star on Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:33 pm

The Rex
Drayco wrote:"Preserving sounds good, yeah." Art nods. He glances over to Anne for a moment, then snaps. He looks back to Dr. Barry. "So.... Anything else?"

"What chance is there of you getting John-Luke back? The real one, not the copy inside me?"

*Dr Barry takes another sip of his ice scream*

*Meanwhile, Daniel heads to his room*
My RP Characters

My Battle Cry: "I'm going to bruise you until you taste like chicken, and dip you in uranium!!"
Weapon of Choice: Gilded Boxing Gloves.
anti-paragon wrote:Besides, does Keenspot really want vagabond bunnies raving through the forums, huddling near flamewars to keep warm and eating the offal of slain strips?
User avatar
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 8521
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:01 am

Re: MKRP (Mossy Knoll endures.)

Postby anti-paragon on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:25 pm

The Rex
"Has it been that long? The last time I saw you..." Ann said, looking up as she tried to recall. She shook her head and took a drink.
"It's been a long day. It hasn't been that long, has it? You're looking a lot different, though." She stated and observed, piecing together that it might have been a lot longer to him than her. Time travelers tend to have that problem.
"Have you been... out and about?" She added with her usual not so subtle cryptic subtlety.
User avatar
anti-paragon
Keenspot Deity
 
Posts: 19029
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:33 am
Location: Equivocal

Re: MKRP (Last dance.)

Postby OzLionHeart on Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:00 am

((I return! And yes, as Drayco said, I've been rather busy with RL stuffs.

*cracks knuckles* Now, where were we...?))

Outside
Drayco wrote:Art hrms. "Yeah... my memories only worked in one direction with them. They could access mine and each others' memories, but I couldn't see any of theirs. Even if they were technically also me." He sighs. "Well, that's even more of a downer. All of this could have been avoided by you just telling me."
He pauses. "...ooooon the other hand, in light of what I've done in the past couple years to test how strong my powers are, letting me know before I was ready might have ended the universe, or something."

He looks back to Lee. "You're a dimension-hopper too, though, so if you've heard of a Steel Spork Inn then I'm sure you're right. I don't think there's anything to go back there for, though." He wrinkles his face up a little. "You know what the weirdest part of it all is? I'm technically responsible for the theoretical deaths of everyone I've ever known, loved, and considered family... along with a lot of enemies and rivals too. Except I'm not sure if I'm supposed to grieve, because technically none of them ever actually existed in the first place, and weren't even as much separate consciousnesses as much as they were delusions." He laughs lightly. It's a bit unnerving considering he's laughing genuinely about theoretical mass murder. "Man, I'm weird."

"Reality can be weird like that," Lee agreed. "And I expect it's even more weird for a reality warper like you. "

He paused, and blinked as he sensed a wave of magic pass briefly over the area. "Was that you?"
Image Image Image Image
My inventory/extended profile | My wiki page

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" - HHGTTG
"I'm supposed to know how magic works?" - Ellen

Ciennas, on my RP style: "I like how your characters can travel through the brink of insanity, catch the reflected light of eternity off of a whole wave of attacking zombie plant things, and still be able to calmly get people out of danger and towards safety."
User avatar
OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity
 
Posts: 10101
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:22 am
Location: Somewhere convenient to watch the action

Re: MKRP (Mossy Knoll endures.)

Postby Amon Star on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:15 am

The Rex
*Daniel arrives at his room. Archie enters and sees Ann. He heads towards her*

The Forest
*Anne gets bored and starts making weapons*
My RP Characters

My Battle Cry: "I'm going to bruise you until you taste like chicken, and dip you in uranium!!"
Weapon of Choice: Gilded Boxing Gloves.
anti-paragon wrote:Besides, does Keenspot really want vagabond bunnies raving through the forums, huddling near flamewars to keep warm and eating the offal of slain strips?
User avatar
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 8521
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:01 am

Re: MKRP (Mossy Knoll endures.)

Postby HomerNet on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:42 pm

...Holy god, this thing's still here!?
Dame HelenNet the Leather-clad
Knight of The Order of the Bunny
I have no tag line
Why dancing with someone isn't always the best idea
User avatar
HomerNet
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 5599
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:47 pm
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: MKRP (Mossy Knoll endures.)

Postby OzLionHeart on Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:53 pm

((It is indeed. Though things have been a bit quiet lately...))
Image Image Image Image
My inventory/extended profile | My wiki page

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" - HHGTTG
"I'm supposed to know how magic works?" - Ellen

Ciennas, on my RP style: "I like how your characters can travel through the brink of insanity, catch the reflected light of eternity off of a whole wave of attacking zombie plant things, and still be able to calmly get people out of danger and towards safety."
User avatar
OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity
 
Posts: 10101
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:22 am
Location: Somewhere convenient to watch the action

Re: MKRP (Mossy Knoll endures.)

Postby HomerNet on Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:41 pm

We'll, in honesty, Mayhem Asa. Whole has been kinda quiet for a while.
Dame HelenNet the Leather-clad
Knight of The Order of the Bunny
I have no tag line
Why dancing with someone isn't always the best idea
User avatar
HomerNet
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 5599
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:47 pm
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: MKRP (Mossy Knoll endures.)

Postby OzLionHeart on Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:27 am

((True that. it's been mostly Fort Mayhem, and a certain Pub that's recently come back to life...))
Image Image Image Image
My inventory/extended profile | My wiki page

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" - HHGTTG
"I'm supposed to know how magic works?" - Ellen

Ciennas, on my RP style: "I like how your characters can travel through the brink of insanity, catch the reflected light of eternity off of a whole wave of attacking zombie plant things, and still be able to calmly get people out of danger and towards safety."
User avatar
OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity
 
Posts: 10101
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:22 am
Location: Somewhere convenient to watch the action

 
Previous

Return to Mayhem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron