MKRP (Happy Holidays everyone!)

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

MKRP (Happy Holidays everyone!)

Postby anti-paragon on Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:15 pm

Mossy Knoll

Map by Ineluki. Click image for readable size.

Discussion thread
Wiki

New reader?
At this point, it's pretty foolish to attempt to read the whole thread. I suggest reading the last ten or twenty pages to get the general gist. Simply ask AP if you have any questions.

Current Features
As night falls and people go to sleep, the thread will speed up until everyone is asleep. This will ease us into the next day.

Things of interest New! - Mysterious happenings around the Knoll that may be of interest. Talk to the local tavern about the quest! Er, news!
Tree Egg - ???
Grass blades - Walking in the area triangulated by Kraggi's house, Squato's house, and town may be dangerous.

Peoples - You might run into these people here! All descriptions are based on first glances.
Notice: Inactive characters are removed from the list, but are free to rejoin the RP. Character descriptions will need to be resent (but bios don't, unless changed).

Ann Pertchin: Yellow haired, yellow furred, green eyed female catgirl. Tends to dress in Gal-Zabor military uniforms. Has a slightly regal posture.

Anne Walpole: A blond haired, blue eyed girl. Wears fancy dresses or jeans and a t-shirt, depending on the occasion.

Archie Walpole: A brown haired, brown eyed, older man from Gal-Zabor. Aristocratic. Wears expensive, tasteful clothes (by Gal-Zabor standards anyway).

ArtMoogle: A male, white furred, light brown haired anthromoogle. Reality mage. Has a red pompom that's difficult not to bat (for kittypeople anyway). Wears a blue bandana.

Daniel Walpole: A brown haired, green eyed, thinly young man. Slouches. He dresses in a t-shirt and jeans.

Drayco: A male (part dragon?) human with blond hair and blue eyes. Wears a red bandana.

Eli: A sentient shapeshifting creature that can turn into any material.

Jake General: A gray eyed man with long blond hair in a ponytail. He dresses in a smarmy t-shirt, black waist coast, and blue jeans.

Jodi Darsol Darrelless: Female dolphingirl that sports a completely water-resistant prosthetic and knows machinery well. Has goggles on for claimed sight-correction purposes.

John-Luke Callaghan: A young man who's a platinum haired pretty-boy. Looks like a cross between Sephiroth & Genis.

Leon "Lee" de Coeur: A yellow furred (with dark stripes), blue eyed, male catperson. Wears glasses with no arms on them. Dimensional traveler. Tends to have quite a few interesting things in his pack.

Likal: Human? male. Dresses outlandish. Unknown origins.

Lomgren: Dark grey haired, light grey furred, blue eyed athrofeline. Has been shrunken, ending the fact this was one of the few places he had not been shrunken.

Marlee: A white-haired elf woman with a white cat tail. Wears blue. Can turn into a kitty. Also a Muse of Art.

Natalie: A 4" tall light blue colored anthrosquirrel wearing a wrap around shirt and shorts. Translucent?

Rivelle Karill - A young human woman with long red hair fading to black, green eyes, pale skin, and a rather pudgy frame. Currently wearing a rose-colored tank top, khaki shorts, and sandals.

Roan: Human? (Elf) muse. A shy and modest muse of the Artmoogle. Wears blue.

Rose Pertchin: Identical to Ann physically.

Sage: Black haired male Diety of Knowledge, has brown eyes.

Squato: Black haired, brown eyed human male. (Co) Ruler of Svensylsquatostan. Owner of 'the Rex'.

Places - The map and corresponding list of buildings. Map is updated very infrequently, but quality always improves!
All grey landplots or buildings on map are unoccupied. The jail and mountain don't count. Although, you can occupy the jail if you want to...

Town overlay: (September 27th, 2008) by Ineluki.

Map points:
1: Town Square
1a: Book store
1b: Post office
1c: Pub "The Rex"
1d: Clothing store
1e: Grocery Store
1f: General Store
1g: Diner
1h: TF gun shop
2: Deathmanse
3: Ann's house
4: Lomgren's house
5: Freek's house
6: Roan's house
7: Garf's house
8: Kraggi's house
9: Sage's tower
10: Vor's tower
11: Squato's ranch
12: Eric's house
13: Sera's Ship - Does not exist anymore.
14: MaRIA's Ship
15: Jail
16: Graveyard
17: Park
18: Hospital
19: Bakery
20: Church
21: Log cabin
22: Likal's burrow
23: HomerNet's house
24: Eshli's shrine
25: Archies' house
26: Jake's Appartment
*: Redstone Lake

Current NPCs:
Patricia Davis - Owner of the clothing store. Looks are between average and pretty, though a little short. Shows an interest to TF-guns for cosmetic reasons. Dating Freek.

Wiley & Wilma McNelson - Wiley owns the general store, and Wilma is his wife. They have been made young again by James, and enjoy their newfound youth. Wiley is a gentle businessman, respectfully referring to his customers by 'sir' or 'miss'.

Ollie - Postmaster of Mossy Knoll, he is so clumsy and disordered that it almost seems to emanate from him. The older brother to Melanie(Mel), he has blue eyes, short black hair, and a surprisingly cheery demeanor though his voice can get irritating after long exposure.

Melanie - In charge of shipping at the Mossy Knoll post office, she is much nimbler than her older brother, Ollie. She has green eyes and brown hair, and although she has a deeper voice than most women, the light hearted and sociable outlook seems to run in the family.

de Spectre - A mysterious waiter who works at the pub. Tends to appear behind you when you are thinking of what you would like to order. His personality (aside from sneaky) and past are still a mystery to the residence of Mossy Knoll.

The midnight stalker who stalks at midnight - Not very self explanatory.

Random Travelers- There will always be a NPC or four at the pub, just getting a drink at the watering hole while passing through. Can be made up on the spot, can also be made into PC characters.

Backstory:
This universe is one of the many in the scape of the war thread, save one difference.
In this universe, the wars between Svensylsquatostan, Felina, and Gal-Zabor was nothing more than a verbal dispute that was resolved within hours.
Mr.Big never appeared.
The Cat-Kin never massed.

On good terms with Svensylsquatostan, and Felina, Gal-Zabor began exploring the terrain on the opposite side that bordered their land; the wastes of the Great Fall.
They explored it's nooks and crannies diligently, finding buried treasures, tribal mutants, and magical beings formed from the unstable magic. These things didn't interest Kraggi's though, but that changed they stumbled into a small area of land near what were once the rockie mountains... well, not really.

Under the protection of one of the last remaining portions of the scorched massif, a small patch of land remained unblemished from the Great Fall's corruptive touch. A large prairie, along with a small lake and forest, remained vibrant, concealed and contained within the torturous wastes around it. A dot of green life in an otherwise unnatural desert, Kraggi deemed the land be named 'the speck of mold on the potato', to which Ann promptly changed the name to 'Mossy Knoll', based off the initials of a figure she knew from a series of pleasant dreams.
Kraggi immediately lost interest in it while Ann saw it as the perfect isolated vacation spot. The small location was quickly leaked into the public and soon people sharing Ann's vision started asking to be brought there. Ann, through Kraggi, quickly sent a large group of zombies to construct a town center in the grassy plain so that a small village could be erected there, and thus, Mossy Knoll was born.
Last edited by anti-paragon on Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:44 am, edited 259 times in total.
anti-paragon
Keenspot Deity

Postby JONJONAUG on Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:19 pm

I don't know...for me it's kind of a "spur of the moment" type of thing...
A mini-skirt is like a barbed wire fence. It protects the property without obstructing the view.

My YouTube profile, has very few videos becasue those dicks at YouTube disabled my account AGAIN and I had to get a new one AGAIN
JONJONAUG
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Scribble_the_Scribe on Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:25 pm

"Waaaiiiit..... wasn't this the point of Carrot? Nevermind.... I am James, GOD OF AWESOME!!!!!"

I theorize the Steve Irwin will be like Elvis, in that theories will crop that he is not in truth dead, then many impersonators shall appear in Las Vegas. Unlike Elvis, these impersonator shall be wholly more interesting, what with fighting crocs and all.
Scribble_the_Scribe
Keenspot Despot

Postby BumRussianElvis on Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:28 pm

For the record, this isn't the first time carrot's been taken over as such. Those who've read through it (Or, even more shocking, those who were around then and are still around now...) will probably remember the "Elly/Celly/Moperville" crisis... And in my opinion, it never fully recovered from that. Which is why I left.

So, what I'm saying, is, while a noble gesture this is, the RPing that has infected carrot is anything but recent. As for LPW... Meh.

One last thing: One thing that carrot..? should never be is "normal". And it should not have norms, and it shouldn't have fixed locations (a recent revelation of mine), and it shouldn't have... well, anything but candy-filled randomocity. And furthermo- huh? What? Oh, fine, have your stupid soapbox back. I don't need it! Lousy good-fer-nothin'...
The Chronicles of the Jelly Donut. C'mon, you know you wanna know what is is.
psycho_BUNNY wrote:The Slavic Hobo King of Rock 'n Roll.
BumRussianElvis
Keenspot Deity

Postby JONJONAUG on Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:32 pm

I'll approve of this.

But I reserve all rights to summon all Ranma 1/2 characters except for Ranma Saotome. I share that one with HomerNet.
A mini-skirt is like a barbed wire fence. It protects the property without obstructing the view.

My YouTube profile, has very few videos becasue those dicks at YouTube disabled my account AGAIN and I had to get a new one AGAIN
JONJONAUG
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby anti-paragon on Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:51 pm

:shifty:
(AP) Go little thread, you can do it!

Ann comes in from the LPW!!! door with all of her gear, including her 'Warning: Frisky Kitty' shirt.
anti-paragon
Keenspot Deity

Postby Lomgren on Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:57 pm

RP lounge, eh? So let me guess, the subject is to try and embarrass me as much as possible? :wink:
"Illustrious 'Lommy' Lomgren" - anti-paragon, "The Doer of Impossible Things" - Demonic Duck
(Got pulled in by the GPF guest strips. Read the archive in one night, getting 2 hours of sleep)
Image Image
Epic Patrol Bunny artist and avatarist, 12867 bunnypoints (version 2.8, Oct 31, 2006)
Image Image
My inventory ... Where I finished reading carrot..?
Avatar drawn by KillerFish, colored by me. Thanks!
(banners clickable!)
Lomgren
Keenspot Singularity

Postby JONJONAUG on Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:00 pm

*Zaps Lomgren with FV4 (read avatar)*

Yep.

JONJONAUG
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby anti-paragon on Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:04 pm

Well who knows? Thats the beauty of a new leaf!

Ann looks at where Lomgren's legs used to be.
"Yeesh, how would anyone move with those?"
anti-paragon
Keenspot Deity

Postby Lomgren on Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:04 pm

Oh, come on, that's old... but remember, I'm a quick shot!

*fires a TF Gun at JJA, set to a form without opposable thumbs*

*tries changing self to normal using the TF Belt*
"Illustrious 'Lommy' Lomgren" - anti-paragon, "The Doer of Impossible Things" - Demonic Duck
(Got pulled in by the GPF guest strips. Read the archive in one night, getting 2 hours of sleep)
Image Image
Epic Patrol Bunny artist and avatarist, 12867 bunnypoints (version 2.8, Oct 31, 2006)
Image Image
(banners clickable!)
Lomgren
Keenspot Singularity

Postby JONJONAUG on Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:08 pm

*Puts up don't do stuff to me barrier and goes to bed*

JONJONAUG
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby anti-paragon on Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:10 pm

(AP) Goodnight JJA. The belt should work in here, Lomgren.

"So, whole place to ourselves Lommy, what should we do?"
anti-paragon
Keenspot Deity

Postby Scribble_the_Scribe on Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:12 pm

Coming forth from the crater that once was James, were the children of the Scribe. Short review though, Brad Atrumavian AKA Bat Mage, part-bat part-hobbit part-human part-drow part-elemental spirit sorcerer, Diana, part-dog (dalmation) part-human cleric, Frederick Spellblade AKA Fighturtle, part-human part-sword golem part-turtle warrior, Marcus Foretale AKA Monk-E, part-kitsune part-monkey part-human monk, Kitty Niantresurs AKA Cat Burglar, part-house cat part-cheetah part-speed demon part-wood elf rogue, Alex Gearat AKA Mecha Mouse, part-human part-albino mouse mad scientist, Kirk Gunwing AKA Falcon Ranger, part-falcon part-incubus ranger/marksmen/weapons handler, Belle Darckow AKA Bulserker, part-bull part-human sith berserker, Ex AKA Darth Exitium, part-hedgehog part-twi'lek sith blade dancer, & Harinekodoragon AKA Harine, part-human? part-dragon part-Jeremy barbarian.
I theorize the Steve Irwin will be like Elvis, in that theories will crop that he is not in truth dead, then many impersonators shall appear in Las Vegas. Unlike Elvis, these impersonator shall be wholly more interesting, what with fighting crocs and all.
Scribble_the_Scribe
Keenspot Despot

Postby Lomgren on Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:12 pm

*is now back to normal, thanks to the belt*

Whew, he didn't use his annoying sticking gun.

*sets up a bunch of traps outside the "don't do stuff to me" sign*

There. Now, where were we?

*suddenly blushes, remembering all that happened in LPW*
Image Image
Image Image
(banners clickable!)
Lomgren
Keenspot Singularity

Postby Sanchay on Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:14 pm

You are not completely alone, for I am here! Fear my awesomeness!

... And the like...
DBZ Abridged wrote:Chichi: Did you have to carry a child around inside you for nine months with a husband that literally thought there were Cinnabons hidden in your shirt?!

Images are clickable.

ImageImage
Sanchay
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Lomgren on Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:16 pm

*is still blushing a fierce red*
Image Image
Image Image
(banners clickable!)
Lomgren
Keenspot Singularity

Postby anti-paragon on Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:16 pm

(AP) Woo, quite a crew, scribble!
Yay! Sanchay!

Ann smirks and slightly blushes herself.
"Yea, sorry about that. I'll give you half the money if you want."
She notices Sanchay enter through the door, and waves.
anti-paragon
Keenspot Deity

Postby Sanchay on Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:18 pm

I don't know why, but Tristan fear this thread... He only likes being in LPW for some reason. So, what are we all doing now?
DBZ Abridged wrote:Chichi: Did you have to carry a child around inside you for nine months with a husband that literally thought there were Cinnabons hidden in your shirt?!

Images are clickable.

ImageImage
Sanchay
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Lomgren on Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:20 pm

Nah, it's your money, Ann. I'm just still trying to get used to those kind of things...

*the fierce blush fades, but not by much*

...Eep, what if HelenNet comes here?

*the blush gets brighter than ever*
Image Image
Image Image
(banners clickable!)
Lomgren
Keenspot Singularity

Postby Scribble_the_Scribe on Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:22 pm

Brad brings out his copy of the Abeomonicon.

Femis Supremis Lomgrenis

And Lomgren become Super Girl.
Scribble_the_Scribe
Keenspot Despot

Postby anti-paragon on Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:23 pm

"Oh, just getting used to the new surroundings!"
Ann looks around at the temperate grassy field spanning from the doorway, a few trees dot here and there.

"Oh Lommy, half of me wants to say you're safe here, but the other half wants to tell the truth."

Edit: :D !! First page!
anti-paragon
Keenspot Deity

Postby Random_Sage on Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:24 pm

*Giant flash*

I have arrived!!! Lets get the party started!!

*cricket*

Would you be more excited if I said I brought chips and salsa?
ImageImage

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line"- Oscar Levant
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"- Adam Savage, Mythbusters
"Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but usually manages to pick himself up, walk over or around it, and carry on."-Winston Churchill
ProfessorTomoe wrote:It's the Internet, for crying out loud. Nothing on it can ever truly look respectable.
Random_Sage
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Lomgren on Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:25 pm

*looks at self*

Eh... sigh. Why does everyone want to transform me like that?

*uses his TF Gun to go back to male anthrofeline*

Well, I can take the truth. Don't worry about me like that... I'm sure it isn't too bad, or at least I'll get used to it...
Image Image
Image Image
(banners clickable!)
Lomgren
Keenspot Singularity

Postby anti-paragon on Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:30 pm

(AP) Yay, R_S is here now too! *Entrusts R_S with some demi-god powers, due to the happiness spread from the LPW god powers you had.*

"I don't know why people target you. Maybe you're just that loveable."
Ann cuddles with Lomgren.
anti-paragon
Keenspot Deity

Postby Umiyama on Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:30 pm

*Umiyama enters the RP Lounge and looks around*

Eh? This isn't the Lounge Thread at all! Where are the conversation couches? Where is the coffee machine? Where is the freezer full of pie?

*consults map*

Ooh, this is the RP Lounge. The Lounge Thread is back on page 2... or 3? Ay, mapa est
Umiyama
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Location: Buried under a pile of clutter that does not belong to me and trying to get out.

Next

Return to Mayhem