Bunny Leveling System Version 2.9 - Gold Status Update 7/06

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Postby Kirokusclone on Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:08 pm

I understand the idea f it all, but my problem is figuring out everything i'd be or like my exp, or how mucvh I have
Kirokusclone
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Indon on Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:24 am

For my bretheren in the armed forces who (also) can't tally XP if their life depended on it:

Feel free to make a better version in a program that isn't MS Paint, too...
"We shall not rest until all will be thine."

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
CGS d- s-:+ a-- C++$ U? P L E- W++ N? o? w+ O M? V? PS+ PE- Y? PGP t+ 5++ X+ R++ tv-- b++>$ DI++ D++ G e h- r-- y--
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

Indon
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Miss_Sidhe on Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:41 pm

Decided to make some banners because I was bored. My faves are the Chocoholic and Cute Little Kitty/ Cute Little Bunny ones. Faerie and Demon are a little too big and only any good if they're going to be the only things in your sig.

Angel Bunny - For those Bunnies who are always good or maybe members of the Angel RP?

Demon Bunny - For Wicked Little Bunnies who just won't behave :evil:

Faerie Bunny - For Fairy Nanase Fans or just plain Fairy fans.

HR Fan - Fan of Homestar Runner? This Banner is for announcing your fandom

Chocoholic - For Chocolate Lovers and Sugar Fiends

Cute Little Bunny - Aww. For Bunnies that are cute.

Cute Little Kitty - Kitty version of the Cute Little Bunny banner.

I hope people like them. I got the images from www.elouai.com

Basic Banner Template courtesy of Uite.

EDIT- For the Less web-savvy have made all the images link to their Imageshack location so that peeps can copy the URL from the addressbar if they want to use them.
It's hard to look bad-ass when using fairy powers...

Rated R for Language, Violence and frequent Loincloth removal

If you get to be naked, I get to be naked. It's only fair

Let those that cursed my name, curse me still and whine their way back to the cages of the Valar.

ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

One Cookie to rule them all!
Miss_Sidhe
Keenspot Despot

Postby Q99 on Thu May 04, 2006 10:56 am

Nice! I especially like the winged banners.
My livejournal - My deviantart account (check it out!)
Zero (me) by Xero
"The universe doesn't care what you believe. The wonderful thing about science is it doesn't ask for your faith, it just asks for your eyes." -xkcd
Q99
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby DasteRoad on Tue May 09, 2006 3:54 am

Uhm, I was curious: in the Misc Creation section, only chapter stories are mentioned as EGS fanfiction.

I wrote an EGS fanfic, and I plan on writing more, but only as one-shot/stand-alone stories (that is: I don't want to write a long continuing story in chapters). Are there bunny points even for these? :shifty:
DasteRoad :: Colony Scribe, Victory Colony ::
Image Image Image
Yay for deviantArt! :: Current avatar courtesy of vampiress_kat :: WerePigeon467 is my sister. Yep, really! ^^

My EGS Fanfics :: Every Time She Closed Her Eyes :: Nothing at All
My EGS Sims :: It lives again! There's a brand new thread! OMG!!!
DasteRoad
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Sooooo...

Postby MysticForms on Wed May 17, 2006 12:32 am

*glomps Talauna* Hiya!

So i was just wondering, do we keep track of this ourselves? just wondering

Also, "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" is an awesome book, one of the funniest things i've ever read.

Edit: How do i put the picture in my signiture anyway?
Whoo! Deviant art! YAY!

ChibiMKRP:
ChibiJohn: I'm a time travelling all powerful demon, though with restritions, of course! I've exposed all my weaknesses!
ChibiSage: I'm the diety of knowledge and I'm all powerful too! *Hugs box of dirt*
ChibiKraggi: I'm the insane leader of a country and exposing all my weaknesses!
ChibiVixa and ChibiMystic: We're normal kin-folk who just appeared out of nowhere... nothing special. Nope.

*kiss kiss kiss snuggle kiss snuggle snuggle snuggle kiss kiss*

-Someone else-
ChibiServant: Mr.Big! We're getting a morse code transmission from the spies! It's all of the important people's weaknesses!
ChibiMr.Big: Excellent! Now all their cookies shall be mine! Mwahahahahaha! This calls for more pixie sticks.

Thank you AP!!
MysticForms
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Miss_Sidhe on Wed May 17, 2006 4:30 am

You need to put image markers around the picture URL.

[img]picture%20URL%20here[/img]

like so. Only replace 'picture URL here' with the actual URL.
It's hard to look bad-ass when using fairy powers...

Rated R for Language, Violence and frequent Loincloth removal

If you get to be naked, I get to be naked. It's only fair

Let those that cursed my name, curse me still and whine their way back to the cages of the Valar.

ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

One Cookie to rule them all!
Miss_Sidhe
Keenspot Despot

ahhhh

Postby MysticForms on Wed May 17, 2006 7:59 am

Thanks Sidhe! *Glomps Sidhe*

Actually, if i wanted to put the lvl 1 bunny in my sig, what's the URL for it? it doesn't look like a link...do i just put this forums URL in for it?
Whoo! Deviant art! YAY!

ChibiMKRP:
ChibiJohn: I'm a time travelling all powerful demon, though with restritions, of course! I've exposed all my weaknesses!
ChibiSage: I'm the diety of knowledge and I'm all powerful too! *Hugs box of dirt*
ChibiVixa and ChibiMystic: We're normal kin-folk who just appeared out of nowhere... nothing special. Nope.

-Someone else-
ChibiServant: Mr.Big! We're getting a morse code transmission from the spies! It's all of the important people's weaknesses!
ChibiMr.Big: Excellent! Now all their cookies shall be mine! Mwahahahahaha! This calls for more pixie sticks.

Thank you AP!!
MysticForms
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby AlmostReadytoFly on Wed May 17, 2006 9:21 am

No, you need to put the URL for the picture. You can almost certainly get that by right-clicking on the image, so you end up with
Code: Select all
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/Uite_Dauphni/levels/level01.gif[/img]
Image Image
There's no 't' in ARF, just tea.
'When you visit Raldore and Erasmo, you should ALWAYS bring your G-M tube, kids!'
AlmostReadytoFly
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby 10.0.0.1 on Wed May 17, 2006 9:33 am

The URL for the on in the thread is "http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/Uite_Dauphni/levels/level01.gif" as stated already.
But it is generally good etiquette to use your own hosting service like Imageshack photobucket, both are free and allow 'hot linking.'

You would save the image to your hard drive and upload it to one of them, linking it from there.
And since you are new *glomps MysticForms*
FerretBob: The angry young lady with the hammers is 10.0.0.1
Yun in regards to my RP style: Like the RP equivalent of AC/DC... you play the same character every time, but she's a great character, so we don't mind ^_^
BinaryWraith (Steph from classmates): That was wierd. Not 'sweet transvestite' wierd, more 'sitting in a belltower with a rifle, singing "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts"' wierd.
binarywraith: What the loligoth. :)
Jonixlord: Does it bother anyone that a girl RPing a guy is getting into a relationship with a guy RPing a girl? just curious.
From Aspects Chapter 8: Ten watched the professor with utmost caution. She trusted this man about as far as she could throw him. Which, given her upper body strength, or lack thereof, wasn’t very far at all.
Yun: Riten himaini ni-Ten, den risenka nige himai (Person-writes not-well Ten, but person-thinks he well)

Kraggi: The fact that you're insulting a majority and not a minority does not make it any more tasteful.
Keenspot Deity

Postby AlmostReadytoFly on Wed May 17, 2006 9:41 am

Hmm, I've never done that for level buttons (though for most images I would). Since they're already on photobucket, does it matter? Or will it affect Uite's account if too many people link to it?

PS, you can put things in imageshack directly, without saving them first
Image Image
There's no 't' in ARF, just tea.
'When you visit Raldore and Erasmo, you should ALWAYS bring your G-M tube, kids!'
AlmostReadytoFly
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby MysticForms on Wed May 17, 2006 9:52 am

YAY! *Glomps AlmostReadytoFly and 10.0.0.1*
Whoo! Deviant art! YAY!

ChibiMKRP:

-Someone else-

Thank you AP!!
MysticForms
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby 10.0.0.1 on Wed May 17, 2006 9:55 am

I'm not sure if photobucket limits bandwidth used per account or not, I do it more as a matter of etiquette than anything.
To me it just seems polite to do it that way, especially with the hosting services being so readily available. And yes, I had forgotten URL uploads for a moment.

*gets glomped* "hi there"
FerretBob: The angry young lady with the hammers is 10.0.0.1
Yun in regards to my RP style: Like the RP equivalent of AC/DC... you play the same character every time, but she's a great character, so we don't mind ^_^
BinaryWraith (Steph from classmates): That was wierd. Not 'sweet transvestite' wierd, more 'sitting in a belltower with a rifle, singing "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts"' wierd.
binarywraith: What the loligoth. :)
Jonixlord: Does it bother anyone that a girl RPing a guy is getting into a relationship with a guy RPing a girl? just curious.
From Aspects Chapter 8: Ten watched the professor with utmost caution. She trusted this man about as far as she could throw him. Which, given her upper body strength, or lack thereof, wasn’t very far at all.
Yun: Riten himaini ni-Ten, den risenka nige himai (Person-writes not-well Ten, but person-thinks he well)

Kraggi: The fact that you're insulting a majority and not a minority does not make it any more tasteful.
Keenspot Deity

Postby Lomgren on Wed May 17, 2006 10:23 am

photobucket free accounts have a bandwidth limit of 10GB a month. Premium accounts don't have a limit.
"Illustrious 'Lommy' Lomgren" - anti-paragon, "The Doer of Impossible Things" - Demonic Duck
(Got pulled in by the GPF guest strips. Read the archive in one night, getting 2 hours of sleep)
Image Image
Epic Patrol Bunny artist and avatarist, 12867 bunnypoints (version 2.8, Oct 31, 2006)
Image Image
My inventory ... Where I finished reading carrot..?
Avatar drawn by KillerFish, colored by me. Thanks!
(banners clickable!)
Lomgren
Keenspot Singularity

Postby Jake R on Wed May 17, 2006 1:27 pm

Lomgren wrote:photobucket free accounts have a bandwidth limit of 10GB a month. Premium accounts don't have a limit.

For most practical uses, included standard forum use, you'll near to never reach that limit. I know I don't.

Also note that the max file size for pictures for free accounts has been raised recently from 250 kb to 1 mb... at least, for me, although I think it's for everyone. Finally, better ava's / sigs!
Jake R
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Uite on Thu May 18, 2006 6:21 am

AlmostReadytoFly wrote:Hmm, I've never done that for level buttons (though for most images I would). Since they're already on photobucket, does it matter? Or will it affect Uite's account if too many people link to it?

Right now, I use about 600-700 MB of bandwidth a month, and while most of that does come from the banners, it doesn't matter much.
Uite
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Blik on Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:38 pm

I have added a Solution to a Third-Order Differential Equation to the newbie packs that I give out. Is the 10-point bonus a one-time deal, or do I get +10 every time I do it?
The pellet with the poison is in the vessel with the pestle;
The chalice from the palace holds the brew that is true!
Just remember that.

The pellet with the poisle is in the vessel with the plazzle. Eh, the plazzle with the vlessle. Eh, the, the bless... The vessel with the plozzle is the plazzle with the...

Current Inventory:
ImageImage
Blik
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Sqauto on Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:08 am

Each time, but only if it is the only extra itme you add (you can add more then one, but that one will be the only one to count).
I am what I am.
I am a Professional Hostage
ImageImage

Just say NO to Squato.
Sqauto
Keenspot Deity

Postby vampiress_kat on Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:31 am

I dunno if this is anny good, but I noticed that there is no Song Bunny banner (aka people who write and or sing fansongs/comic songs (even though currently the only comic song is Open the Door), so I made this.

And there's a variation with a border thingy:

I coloured and stuff myself, and yeah. I also made the 'Spikey Bunney: Too Cute for XP' and 'Steel Spork Inn' banners in my thread. *hides in corner* Please don't kill me.
Johari/Nohari
vampiress_kat
Keenspot Despot

Postby Sqauto on Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:44 am

Nice work kat, good to see you filled that gap.
I am what I am.
I am a Professional Hostage
ImageImage

Just say NO to Squato.
Sqauto
Keenspot Deity

Postby vampiress_kat on Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:46 am

Tanku. Should I PM Talauna 'bout it or wait for him/her (not sure which, sorry) to see this?

Also, I know Kalikajira worked pretty hard on the titles, but I was thinking swapping them around to make it so they suit the banners more. For example, Level 17 being Second Life Bunny, Level 15 being Unextraordinary Bunny and Level 5 being Holy Crap - oh, Ordinary Bunny
Johari/Nohari
vampiress_kat
Keenspot Despot

Postby vampiress_kat on Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:24 pm

Okay, fine, DON'T notice me. *grumbles*
Johari/Nohari
vampiress_kat
Keenspot Despot

Postby Kraggi on Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:48 am

Taluana doesnt post that much anymore. Sorry.
Kraggi
Keenspot Deity

Postby Lomgren on Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:14 am

Yeah, a lot of the older posters just don't post anymore. And yes, switching banners/titles has been suggested in the past, I think.
"Illustrious 'Lommy' Lomgren" - anti-paragon, "The Doer of Impossible Things" - Demonic Duck
(Got pulled in by the GPF guest strips. Read the archive in one night, getting 2 hours of sleep)
Image Image
Epic Patrol Bunny artist and avatarist, 12867 bunnypoints (version 2.8, Oct 31, 2006)
Image Image
My inventory ... Where I finished reading carrot..?
Avatar drawn by KillerFish, colored by me. Thanks!
(banners clickable!)
Lomgren
Keenspot Singularity

Postby Kirokusclone on Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:59 am

I really like the idea.
Kirokusclone
Keenspotter Supreme

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem