Last post wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Re: Last post wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby ChroniclerC on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:45 pm

OzLionHeart wrote:Vieux Town
"A wannabe, am I?" KF-Oz's tone was dangerously soft. She moved to stand over the kitten. "Very well, then; you want power to be stronger, and to take what you want. Try this on for size."

KF-Oz held a paw over the kitten. The green flames around her body brightened, and a stream of flame poured from her paw, cascading over the kitten, and hiding it in green light.

*FWOOO-*

The light grew, changing shape, becoming larger, taller...

*-OOOSSSHH!!*

A flash of unbearable brightness hid the scene for a moment, then all was revealed.

Where the kitten had been was now a small (and obviously very young) female anthro-kitten, about four feet tall, with pink fur.

"There." KF-Oz stepped back, the glow of her aura fading to its normal level. "You have the power of opposable thumbs, and you're stronger than you were in your normal form."

"There." KF-Oz stepped back, the glow of her aura fading to its normal level. "You have the power of opposable thumbs, and you're stronger than you were in your normal form."

"You have the power of opposable thumbs, and you're stronger than you were in your normal form."

"You have the power of opposable thumbs..."

opposable thumbs

OOCZone
GatC: What have you done?! :gonk: *flrrd for the hills*
Image Image Image
ChroniclerC
Keenspot Deity

Postby OzLionHeart on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:53 pm

((Rest assured, I do have a few ideas in mind to keep our new kitty in check. :evilgrin:

Note that there is only one of her. KF-Oz might be annoyed at the "wannabe" crack, but she's not stupid...))
Image Image Image Image
My inventory/extended profile | My wiki page

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" - HHGTTG
"I'm supposed to know how magic works?" - Ellen

Ciennas, on my RP style: "I like how your characters can travel through the brink of insanity, catch the reflected light of eternity off of a whole wave of attacking zombie plant things, and still be able to calmly get people out of danger and towards safety."
OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Amon Star on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:16 pm

Vieux Town
OzLionHeart wrote:"A wannabe, am I?" KF-Oz's tone was dangerously soft. She moved to stand over the kitten. "Very well, then; you want power to be stronger, and to take what you want. Try this on for size."

KF-Oz held a paw over the kitten. The green flames around her body brightened, and a stream of flame poured from her paw, cascading over the kitten, and hiding it in green light.

*FWOOO-*

The light grew, changing shape, becoming larger, taller...

*-OOOSSSHH!!*

A flash of unbearable brightness hid the scene for a moment, then all was revealed.

Where the kitten had been was now a small (and obviously very young) female anthro-kitten, about four feet tall, with pink fur.

*A look of utter terror crosses the ex-Kitten face as she looks down at Oz's handiwork. Suddenly, another beam of light pierces the cloud cover, striking the stricken ex-Kitten, before they both vanish*
My RP Characters

My Battle Cry: "I'm going to bruise you until you taste like chicken, and dip you in uranium!!"
Weapon of Choice: Gilded Boxing Gloves.
anti-paragon wrote:Besides, does Keenspot really want vagabond bunnies raving through the forums, huddling near flamewars to keep warm and eating the offal of slain strips?
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby mdm on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:39 am

Latmerius coughed.
mdm
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby OzLionHeart on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:42 am

Vieux Town
KF-Oz blinked, and looked at Latmerius. "Are you all right?"
Image Image Image Image

Ciennas, on my RP style: "I like how your characters can travel through the brink of insanity, catch the reflected light of eternity off of a whole wave of attacking zombie plant things, and still be able to calmly get people out of danger and towards safety."
OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby mdm on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:35 am

"Clearing my throat."
mdm
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Amon Star on Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:38 am

Vieux Town
*The storm begins to recede*
My RP Characters

My Battle Cry: "I'm going to bruise you until you taste like chicken, and dip you in uranium!!"
anti-paragon wrote:Besides, does Keenspot really want vagabond bunnies raving through the forums, huddling near flamewars to keep warm and eating the offal of slain strips?
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby mdm on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:59 pm

And then...Latmerius disappeared. So did everyone inside the Moritanian Citadel and Persistence Hall. The buildings themselves, however, remained...
mdm
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby BahamutWings on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:32 pm

((Would like a small re-cap of the last few pages because I cant be bothered to read them, if that's all right.))
Rest in peace Lohti... It was nice knowing you...

Brawl Taunts: The first rule of Fur Fagotry... You DON'T recover
Jesse GoA: Jim was busy doing his 'I landed upright and you suckers didn't' dance.
catldr24: And if that was too mature, D) Shut up. Rest of the argument.

Current Avatar - Zephyros Vardar
My FF Page- [link]

ImageImage
|Current EXP 5590|Next Level 360 EXP| (But keeps track anyway)
BahamutWings
Keenspot Despot

Postby OzLionHeart on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:34 pm

((All right. Currently, all of the action is taking place in Vieux Town (look it up on the map).

Over the last few pages, we've had:

• A threatened flood, caused by a severe storm. So far, this has not become an actual flood, and the storm has begun to recede.
  • A school of flying singing manta rays.
  • More thunder and lightning, getting closer to our intrepid adventurers. Origami (Sleepy's catgirl alter-ego) decided to put on a mermaid costume, to give herself a bit more courage.
  • An envoy from the Kitten Collective. KF-Oz transformed him/her into a female anthrokitten, then the ex-Kitten was taken up, and the Kitten Sphere left.
  • Finally, the vanishment of all of MDM's characters in this thread.

Hope that helps.))
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Amon Star on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:08 am

OOC Zone
OzLionHeart wrote:((All right. Currently, all of the action is taking place in Vieux Town (look it up on the map).

Over the last few pages, we've had:

• A threatened flood, caused by a severe storm. So far, this has not become an actual flood, and the storm has begun to recede.
  • A school of flying singing manta rays.
  • More thunder and lightning, getting closer to our intrepid adventurers. Origami (Sleepy's catgirl alter-ego) decided to put on a mermaid costume, to give herself a bit more courage.
  • An envoy from the Kitten Collective. KF-Oz transformed him/her into a female anthrokitten, then the ex-Kitten was taken up, and the Kitten Sphere left.
  • Finally, the vanishment of all of MDM's characters in this thread.

Hope that helps.))

The Kitten Collective Yarn Sphere didn't leave. It's just waiting above the clouds.

Vieux Town
*The storm is now mostly gone, with but a drizzle coming from the now sparse clouds. The villagers start to leave their homes. However, the observant may notice a large, ominous shape lurking in the sky*
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby OzLionHeart on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:48 am

Vieux Town
KF-Oz eyed the shape in the sky. "Hmm. Looks like we don't get rid of them that easily."

She did note the disappearance of Latmerius, and felt the departure of the inhabitants of Persistence Hall. A shadow flickered over her face for just a moment (although it could have just been a trick of the light), then she shook her head, and resumed watching the shape in the sky.
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Amon Star on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:58 am

Vieux Town
OzLionHeart wrote:KF-Oz eyed the shape in the sky. "Hmm. Looks like we don't get rid of them that easily."

She did note the disappearance of Latmerius, and felt the departure of the inhabitants of Persistence Hall. A shadow flickered over her face for just a moment (although it could have just been a trick of the light), then she shook her head, and resumed watching the shape in the sky.

*The clouds clear, the sun comes out, and the locals get on with what looks to be a beautiful d...*

*Suddenly multiple beams of light lance down from the Sphere, depositing Kitten all over the village. And they're all armed with Ribbons*

*Atop a rooftop, a Kitten with a translation collar make an announcement*

"mew"

"YOUR PROTECTOR ATTACKed US DURING NEGOTIATIONS. FOR THIS OUTRAGE, YOUR FREEDOM IS NOW FORFEIT. RESISTENCE IS FURRY."

*With that, the Kittens POUNCE!*
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby OzLionHeart on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Vieux Town
KF-Oz frowned. "All right, now I'm getting annoyed. Violet! Number Five Special, please."

Meadow
Violet snapped to attention. "Yes, ma'am! All right, you heard her. Number Five Special! Snap to it!"

The butterflies began flying in an odd formation, their wings glowing with magic...

Vieux Town
Each Kitten suddenly found itself blown off its pouncing course by a gust of wind that came out of nowhere. As if this were not enough, as each one landed, a kitten-sized storm-cloud formed over the head of each Kitten, and began to rain on them.
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Amon Star on Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:54 am

Vieux Town
OzLionHeart wrote:Each Kitten suddenly found itself blown off its pouncing course by a gust of wind that came out of nowhere. As if this were not enough, as each one landed, a kitten-sized storm-cloud formed over the head of each Kitten, and began to rain on them.

*The Kittens begins to run around in a mad panic, trying to get away fromthe rain. Which presumedly fails as the clouds follow them*

*Meanwhile, the village quickly head back inside while their attackers are distracted*

Meadow
OzLionHeart wrote:Violet snapped to attention. "Yes, ma'am! All right, you heard her. Number Five Special! Snap to it!"

The butterflies began flying in an odd formation, their wings glowing with magic...

*More lances of light shoot down from the Sphere, this time depositing their Kittens around the Butterflies. However, these felines don't have Ribbons. Instead they use their claws and teeth as they pounce, intending as they are to eat the fluttering little annoyances!*
Last edited by Amon Star on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby OzLionHeart on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:50 am

Vieux Town
The micro-clouds do indeed follow their targets around, as though attached by invisible strings.

Meadow
The Kittens' strategy fails to have much effect, for two reasons:

1)there are more butterflies than Kittens, and
2) the butterflies can, well, fly.

The end result was a scene of extremely cute comedy, as the Kittens chased the butterflies around, and the butterflies swirled around them, swooping down on the Kittens and "tagging" them with a tingling "jolt" of magic from their antennae - not enough to hurt, but just enough to get their attention. An observer, had one been present, would have the distinct impression that the butterflies were enjoying this new game immensely.

Violet, for her part, selected a Kitten, and landed astride its back, grabbing hold of its collar. "Giddyap!"
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Amon Star on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:36 am

Vieux Town
OzLionHeart wrote:The micro-clouds do indeed follow their targets around, as though attached by invisible strings.

*After a few minutes, the Kittens are rescued by the Sphere, which beams them back up*

Meadow
OzLionHeart wrote:The Kittens' strategy fails to have much effect, for two reasons:

1)there are more butterflies than Kittens, and
2) the butterflies can, well, fly.

The end result was a scene of extremely cute comedy, as the Kittens chased the butterflies around, and the butterflies swirled around them, swooping down on the Kittens and "tagging" them with a tingling "jolt" of magic from their antennae - not enough to hurt, but just enough to get their attention. An observer, had one been present, would have the distinct impression that the butterflies were enjoying this new game immensely.

Violet, for her part, selected a Kitten, and landed astride its back, grabbing hold of its collar. "Giddyap!"

*The Kittens in the Meadow spent those minutes "battling" their foe. However, as has been pointed out, it's kittens vs sentient butterflies, so they don't do very well. Eventually they to are rescued. Including the one Violet was riding. She, of course, remains behind*

The Sky
*The Yarn Sphere continues to loom menacingly*
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby OzLionHeart on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:55 am

Meadow
Violet fluttered into the air, as the Kitten she was riding was beamed away. "Oh, well. It was fun while it lasted. Playtime's over, gang. I expect Herself will want the Number Five Special turned off as well, unless I'm mistaken."

Vieux Town
"You're not mistaken, Violet," KF-Oz said, still watching the Yarn Sphere as it hovered. "If you could take care of that, please..."

Meadow
"Yes, ma'am. On it." The butterflies went to work.

Vieux Town
The micro-clouds promptly dissipated, as the magic holding them together was dispelled.
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Amon Star on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:07 pm

Vieux Town
OzLionHeart wrote:The micro-clouds promptly dissipated, as the magic holding them together was dispelled.

*Several villagers stick their heads out to see if the cost is clear*

The Sky
*As Oz watches, the Sphere unfolds several of its strings before slowly descending towards the villagers*
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Anonymous#1 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:56 am

there are more buttons to be pushed before they are pushed than even before my young young finger proders
Anonymous#1
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Amon Star on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:10 am

Vieux Town
*As the Yarn Sphere looms ever larger in the sky, one of the villagers nervously approaches Oz*

"Er, Ma'am?" he starts. "Aren't you gonna stop that thing?"
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby OzLionHeart on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:04 am

Vieux Town
"Yes, I am," KF-Oz replied calmly.

She turned to the other villagers. "All right, folks," she called out, raising her voice, "you can see that they're not done yet. If you wish to take a vacation to the Meadow, or the Beach, while I sort them out, you're welcome to do so." A pair of doors shimmered into existence; one bore the legend "Meadow", the other, "Beach".

"For those who wish to head for the beach, the Hotel is open for business. The restaurant on the Beach is very good; I recommend it highly.

"If you're staying behind, you may want to batten down the hatches."
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Amon Star on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:35 am

Vieux Town
OzLionHeart wrote:"Yes, I am," KF-Oz replied calmly.

She turned to the other villagers. "All right, folks," she called out, raising her voice, "you can see that they're not done yet. If you wish to take a vacation to the Meadow, or the Beach, while I sort them out, you're welcome to do so." A pair of doors shimmered into existence; one bore the legend "Meadow", the other, "Beach".

"For those who wish to head for the beach, the Hotel is open for business. The restaurant on the Beach is very good; I recommend it highly.

"If you're staying behind, you may want to batten down the hatches."

*And que all the villagers fleeing. Some grab stuff before going. Most head to the beach. But either way, soon, the village is deserted, except for Oz. And it's at this point she will notice the Sphere has stopped advancing and is now merely hovering, high in the sky*
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby OzLionHeart on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:39 am

Beach
The villagers found a pair of signs at the location where the Door deposited them. One directed them to the Hotel, the other to the Restaurant.

Those who went to the Hotel were greeted and welcomed by Thomas, who introduced himself as the Hotel's manager/concierge, and arranged rooms for those who wanted them. The Hotel's dining rooms did a brisk business...

The ones who found their way to the Restaurant were welcomed by Kayla, who informed them that their meals would be paid for by KF-Oz. She then seated them, took their orders, and served them delicious meals.

Meadow
The villagers were greeted by Violet, who invited them to make themselves at home. She also directed them to the Pavilion, where they could partake of the Perpetual Feast on the tables.

Vieux Town
KF-Oz watched the Sphere, waiting for the next move.
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Amon Star on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:31 am

Beach
OzLionHeart wrote:The villagers found a pair of signs at the location where the Door deposited them. One directed them to the Hotel, the other to the Restaurant.

Those who went to the Hotel were greeted and welcomed by Thomas, who introduced himself as the Hotel's manager/concierge, and arranged rooms for those who wanted them. The Hotel's dining rooms did a brisk business...

The ones who found their way to the Restaurant were welcomed by Kayla, who informed them that their meals would be paid for by KF-Oz. She then seated them, took their orders, and served them delicious meals.

*Unfortunately, neither group gets to its destination, for as they start walking lances of light shoot down from the Sphere, depositing more Kittens with Ribbons, who immediately pounce!*

Meadow
OzLionHeart wrote:The villagers were greeted by Violet, who invited them to make themselves at home. She also directed them to the Pavilion, where they could partake of the Perpetual Feast on the tables.

*The same thing happens here, but at least this group has violet to defend them*

Vieux Town
OzLionHeart wrote:KF-Oz watched the Sphere, waiting for the next move.

*After beaming down the attack forces, the Sphere zooms into attack, smashing at the buildings with its extended strings*
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem