Last post wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Re: Last post wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Amon Star on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:49 am

Vieux Town
OzLionHeart wrote:KF-Oz blinked. "Well, that was anticlimactic."

*As soon as Oz finishes...*

*FLASH!**BOOM!* *And repeat continuously

*Yep, the storm is right on top of them now*
My RP Characters

My Battle Cry: "I'm going to bruise you until you taste like chicken, and dip you in uranium!!"
Weapon of Choice: Gilded Boxing Gloves.
anti-paragon wrote:Besides, does Keenspot really want vagabond bunnies raving through the forums, huddling near flamewars to keep warm and eating the offal of slain strips?
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby mdm on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:44 am

Latmerius roared defiance at the storm for no other reason than because he could.
mdm
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Amon Star on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:42 am

Vieux Town
mdm wrote:Latmerius roared defiance at the storm for no other reason than because he could.

*The storm answers with an arc of lightning, hitting a metre or so from the group*

*The villagers have returned to shelter*
My RP Characters

My Battle Cry: "I'm going to bruise you until you taste like chicken, and dip you in uranium!!"
anti-paragon wrote:Besides, does Keenspot really want vagabond bunnies raving through the forums, huddling near flamewars to keep warm and eating the offal of slain strips?
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Anonymous#1 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:03 am

porked a sammich to find out of pulled pork really pulls or not

next in line is a fat womans with an embattled broom stick to match with my mop head
Anonymous#1
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby SleepyOrigami on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:36 am

Origami seeks shelter by hiding behind KF-Oz, burying her face into her back. Spooky storm is spooky.
Those aren't children; they're packets of cream cheese. -SGC2C
"I steal things. <.< >.>"~TingYi, Sept 17, 2010
I stole my current avatar from: here
here
P.S. I like turtles
SleepyOrigami
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby OzLionHeart on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:53 am

Vieux Town
KF-Oz wrapped her tail around Origami in a gesture of reassurance. "Easy there, sweetie. There's not much that storm can do to hurt us."
Image Image Image Image
My inventory/extended profile | My wiki page

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" - HHGTTG
"I'm supposed to know how magic works?" - Ellen

Ciennas, on my RP style: "I like how your characters can travel through the brink of insanity, catch the reflected light of eternity off of a whole wave of attacking zombie plant things, and still be able to calmly get people out of danger and towards safety."
OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Amon Star on Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:48 am

Vieux Town
OzLionHeart wrote:KF-Oz wrapped her tail around Origami in a gesture of reassurance. "Easy there, sweetie. There's not much that storm can do to hurt us."

*Another arc of lightning, this time mere inches from the group and causing a small explosion to bombard the three dirt and rocks*
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby OzLionHeart on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:35 am

Vieux Town
KF-Oz quickly angled her umbrella to deflect most of the rocks from herself and Origami. She brushed some dirt off her shirt, and looked annoyed.

"I think we should probably head for shelter at this point. We're not really accomplishing anything standing here."
Image Image Image Image

Ciennas, on my RP style: "I like how your characters can travel through the brink of insanity, catch the reflected light of eternity off of a whole wave of attacking zombie plant things, and still be able to calmly get people out of danger and towards safety."
OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Anonymous#1 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:13 pm

whoa dude...

where do you get your pot? :o
Anonymous#1
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Amon Star on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:56 am

Above Vieux Town
*Reality rips and tears as a Massive Ball of Yarn appears in the sky*
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby OzLionHeart on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:36 am

KF-Oz glanced up immediately, being sensitive to such things as a rip in reality. "Now what..?"
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Amon Star on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:14 pm

Above Vieux Town
OzLionHeart wrote:KF-Oz glanced up immediately, being sensitive to such things as a rip in reality. "Now what..?"

*A beam of light shoots down from the Sphere, piercing the cloud cover and striking the group a few feet from the group. Then, the light is gone, but in it's place is a Kitten, wearing a collar with red, flashing LEDs all around it. The feline immediately bolts for the cover of a building*
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby OzLionHeart on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:25 pm

Vieux Town
"I think our new arrival there has the right idea," KF-Oz commented.

She quickly herded the others towards the shelter that the kitten had headed for. "Come on, let's get out of this rain."
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Anonymous#1 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:56 pm

chimany chimany chim chim charroooo

where do i find the time to bid you adieuuu
Anonymous#1
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Amon Star on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:45 am

Vieux Town
*When the group gets under cover, the rather bedraggled looking kitten will look at them*

"mew"

"WE ARE THE KITTEN. GIVE US WHAT WE WANT, OR WE WILL TAKE IT. RESISTANCE IS FURRY," comes the translation.
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby OzLionHeart on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:46 am

Vieux Town
KF-Oz blinked, then nodded. "Oh, you're with the Kitten Collective. What are you after?"
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Amon Star on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:54 am

Vieux Town
OzLionHeart wrote:KF-Oz blinked, then nodded. "Oh, you're with the Kitten Collective. What are you after?"

"mew"

"MILK. CATNIP. SLAVES. POWER. GIVES US ENOUGH OF THESE THINGS AND WE WILL LEAVE. FOR NOW."
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby OzLionHeart on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:01 pm

Vieux Town
KF-Oz considered this. "Milk and catnip I think we can arrange. We're fresh out of slaves, though."
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Amon Star on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:31 pm

Vieux Town
OzLionHeart wrote:KF-Oz considered this. "Milk and catnip I think we can arrange. We're fresh out of slaves, though."

"mew"

"WHAT ABOUT POWER?"
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby mdm on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:44 am

Latmerius had followed Oz, his bolter aimed at the ground.

He stared at the kitten with what amounted to a WTF expression. Of course, his helmet failed to betray this, just as his ceramite armor protected him from the rain.
mdm
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby OzLionHeart on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:24 am

Vieux Town
"That," replied KF-Oz, "depends on what kind of power you mean."
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Amon Star on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:04 am

Vieux Town
OzLionHeart wrote:"That," replied KF-Oz, "depends on what kind of power you mean."

"mew"

"POWER! POWER TO MAKE US STRONGER. POWER SO WE ARE BETTER PROTECTED. POWER SO WE ARE EVEN MORE FEARED AND TAKE WHAT WE WANT WITH EVEN GREATER EASE!"
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby OzLionHeart on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:00 pm

Vieux Town
KF-Oz said nothing for a long moment.

"Power like that has its price," she said quietly. She gave the kitten a Look. "And that price can be far greater than you imagine. As the saying goes: 'Be very careful what you wish for; you might get it.'"
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Amon Star on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:18 am

Vieux Town
OzLionHeart wrote:KF-Oz said nothing for a long moment.

"Power like that has its price," she said quietly. She gave the kitten a Look. "And that price can be far greater than you imagine. As the saying goes: 'Be very careful what you wish for; you might get it.'"

"mew"

"WE ARE THE KITTEN, WE WILL NOT BE INTIMIDATED BY A WANNABE. WE HAVE GIVEN OUR TERMS. DO YOU EXCEPT THEM?"
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby OzLionHeart on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:39 pm

Vieux Town
"A wannabe, am I?" KF-Oz's tone was dangerously soft. She moved to stand over the kitten. "Very well, then; you want power to be stronger, and to take what you want. Try this on for size."

KF-Oz held a paw over the kitten. The green flames around her body brightened, and a stream of flame poured from her paw, cascading over the kitten, and hiding it in green light.

*FWOOO-*

The light grew, changing shape, becoming larger, taller...

*-OOOSSSHH!!*

A flash of unbearable brightness hid the scene for a moment, then all was revealed.

Where the kitten had been was now a small (and obviously very young) female anthro-kitten, about four feet tall, with pink fur.

"There." KF-Oz stepped back, the glow of her aura fading to its normal level. "You have the power of opposable thumbs, and you're stronger than you were in your normal form."
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem