Character Bios[Create a New life here.]

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Postby Cheez on Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:50 am

Not used in RP, but a character I created:

Name: Jsus
Race: Human
sex: male
appearance: A Hispanic guy with a little mustache and a crowbar. Has a bag full of stolen hubcaps.
Personality:Never speaks, only exists to steal hubcaps. (and other stuff I tell him to)
History: My source of hubcaps. Got the idea for him from 'Hell Yeah' by the Bloodhound Gang. ('♪And when they nail my pimpled a*s to the cross, I'll tell them I've found JKesus that should throw them off, he goes by the name J
Cheez
Keenspot Deity

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:00 pm

Fully revised Character Bio for Lohti's RP.

Name: Shaek 'Shake' Umakai
Race: Bullman/Birdman cross-breed
Sex: Female

Appearance: Shaek is fairly tall, an imposing six feet high without wearing any sort of boots or footwear. She's got a rather interesting array of feathers over her body, most of which seem to be focused on replacing hair rather than fur, giving her the crest of feathers for her head and a large tuft to cap off her tail. Other than those two notable features, she looks very much like any other 'Cowgirl' her age. She's strongly built, weighing about 200 pounds before adding in the constant training weights she keeps on her wrists and ankles, which she explains away as needed to restrain her strength. Her fur pattern is a deep rust red, with light grey markings on her for spots. The feathers are also patterned as such, including her head-crest which sports more rust-color than her body. She appears perfectly balanced in terms of chest-to-waist ratio, though she can tell you that it's not as similar. Her large and flat ears would be assumed to give her better hearing, but she actually has no advantage for that and wouldn't mind if they were totally removed from her head; the only issue there is that she'd die from bleeding out so much.

Personality: Slightly cynical when dealing with the idea of death, Shaek, or 'Shake' as she's been nicknamed, has been through a rather rough time of fending off guys who are lured in by her pretty body. She looks beautiful, but one false move sends her into 'protective mode' which often ends up with a possibly broken bone for her offender. She's not above hurting another for offending her, but knows her place well enough to not even think of hurting a higher-up. Her intelligence is a bit higher than most of her kind, which is displayed in her various arrays for blowing things up. She takes it as a sort of 'art' in a shrewd way, making diagrams quickly for all sorts of things as they arise. Her method of attack is more of the 'Blunt and to the point' attitude, rather than letting others dance with their words. Shaek's personality often turns to being more mysterious or eccentric at times, leading many off the path that she's slightly insane. Is currently quite happy she made it this far and is anxious to do more. Despite her obvious semi-optimism, she also has a rather hurtful pride complex when dealing with her natural strength.

History: Shaek was a pretty good helper around the house while she was a kid. It was quite a few years before she started helping around the house with chores and it wasn't known she had asthma, up until one day when they were moving the furniture around. She had tried to help one of her brothers move it, and no matter how well it was moved she just got more and more stressed out about it's placement. It was rather quick, the panic attack kicked in almost as fast she fell to the floor, her breathing shallowing out. Since it was her older brother, he went to get help and soon enough she was in the hospital. This was a bit of a shock to the rest of the family as it hadn't been noticeable up until she was 16, which proved that she was indeed different due to her unique looks. She's had to deal with asthma quite a bit since, and her body's built up only enough resistance to do averagely well in most physical activities. Pushing her further causes a severe slowdown in her normal breathing, and all that needs to be added to that is a little bit of startlement to send her into an asthmatic fit that lasts a good few hours before she can do anything again.
Contacts: Shalime(older brother), Shalie(younger sister), Ikario(Father), Luzxora(Mother). Shaek has often kept in touch with her family via mail, but she doesn't disclose the address to anyone but a special dispatch.

Miscelleneous: her racial traits are as follows; strength and movement-based sight offset by a very good and dextrous pair of hands. Despite the obvious advantages, she also has a mildly strong asthma that occasionally renders her unable to do much other than breathe erratically in an extremely stressful situation.
Current Avatar: Lapis O. Rimewing, lined by Sanchay, colored by me.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Contrary to popular belief, THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS." --- Kalga
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Miss_Sidhe on Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:08 am

Name: Hemlock Arum Mandrake

Race: 70% Dark Fae 30% Light Fae

Hair: Very long pale silvery blonde and seems to shine under moonlight.

Eyes: Silvery-Green (Fathers were Grey, Mothers were Green)

Wings: Spanish Moon Moth

Strengths: Alchemy and other potion-craft. Also a master shapeshifter.

Weaknesses: Only able to work white magic and thus cannot counter any spells put over him that involve black magic.

Magic Spells: Mainly potions of all sorts and varieties and shapeshifting. He can draw power from moonlight and turn it into a charge of light that can be fairly devasting to the light-sensitive races. Aside from that he's not much of a fighter and prefers to be pacifist.

Weapons: Only the standard boline knife for herb collecting.

Possessions at start of RP: Since entering from being a slave most of his possessions have been robbed from him, including clothing. Possesions will be whatever he has been witnessed taking henceforth.

Brief History: Little is known about Hemlock except that he seems to have somehow crossed the Wolfsbane sisters causing them to capture him and make him their slave and servant. He appears to be mostly mute, able to make sounds but not pronounce words and hence he seems unable to tell anyone about his past. He is too skittish to engage for long in empathy with anyone. Suffice to say he seems peaceable enough and his general air of pacifism means he's not much of a threat to anyone.
It's hard to look bad-ass when using fairy powers...

Rated R for Language, Violence and frequent Loincloth removal

If you get to be naked, I get to be naked. It's only fair

Let those that cursed my name, curse me still and whine their way back to the cages of the Valar.

ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

One Cookie to rule them all!
Miss_Sidhe
Keenspot Despot

Postby Seth/Sara on Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:49 am

Character name: Seth William Rilea/Sara Renee Rilea
Height: 6'3"/6'0"
Weight: 275 lbs./185 lbs.
Hair color: Red-brown/Crimson
Eye color: Green Hazel/Green
Background: Seth/Sara is one person sharing two bodies. Did that make sense? I guess not. They are most likely to be in the same place talking absolute nonsense, leaning towards the philosophical nonsense more often then not. These disscussions often end in tears of one or both parties at the hands of the Poo flinging monkey.
Seth/Sara
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Ankhareon on Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:53 pm

Seth/Sara wrote:Background: Seth/Sara is one person sharing two bodies. Did that make sense? I guess not.

Please, you give us bunnies too little credit - 99% of us are multiple people sharing a single body.

I'm sure they'll fit right in, especially with the nonsense
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I use these two in enough threads to merit a Biography:

Anky
Height: 1.8m
Weight: 55kg
Eye colour: Blue
Hair colour: Gold
Species: Werecat
Description: Cheerful and never angry, Anky loves watching movies and playing video games. He is also a practitioner of Wing Chun kung fu and is well versed in the use of the Samurai sword - his weapon of choice. He cares very little what others think and enjoys all sorts of acrobatics, especially where they aren't necessary.

Anya
Height: 1.8m
Hair colour: Gold
Species: Werecat
Description: When V5ed (or is TGed in any way) he becomes Anya - A hyperactive, enthusiastic, fun loving girl more than happy to glomp anything in sight. However she will just as happily kick your face in should you do anything to annoy her (a thankfully difficult task). In this form she shows a dislike for weapons of any kind, preferring to fight with her bare hands. Also notable is that there is no height change for Anya when V5ed. She is known to find FV5ed Daleks to be among the funniest things in the time-space continuum.
[Bannerless bunny - I can make my own graphics]
The Forum Wars | My deviantArt
Ankhareon
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Seth/Sara on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:24 am

Ankhareon wrote:
Seth/Sara wrote:Background: Seth/Sara is one person sharing two bodies. Did that make sense? I guess not.

Please, you give us bunnies too little credit - 99% of us are multiple people sharing a single body.

I'm sure they'll fit right in, especially with the nonsense.

Ah yes, that may be the case, but in my characters' (that is how you spell the plural, right?) case it is reversed from most of the people here.

Seth and Sara are for more comedic RP's, this is a character I made on another board for more serious RP.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Misa
Race: Half Angel
Magic: Minor White Magic.
Abilities: Her wings allow her to fly for a short period of time, the longest she's been able to use them before tiring was 30 minutes. She can't fly very high or very fast, her flight is more of a slow hover. Her magic is strictly healing spells. She is able to avoid notice, but this is because of her wallflower nature. She has a stronger form which she can only change into under special circumstances, such as heavy trauma. Her high angel form has much stronger versions of her other abilities.
Weapons: She doesn't like using weapons, and when it comes down to it she would much rather run from a fight.
Description: She is shorter than a typical human girl, and much lighter. She has very small angel wings (chibi wings), and a faint glowing ring over her head. Her hair is crimson and very long, and her eyes are emerald green. She wears a baggy blue t-shirt with sleeves that go to about mid lower arm, the shirt goes down to mid-thigh on her. She has baggy denim shorts held up by a belt, and she wear white sneakers.
Biography: Her father was a fallen angel, and her mother helped him. Her father left when he was better, but had a one night stand with her mother. She grew up with a lot of people making fun of her, so she became very shy whenever she met new people, and she was very shy around those that she knew already. She quit school because she wanted to know her father and went after him, she doesn't know yet that he has ascended back into the heavenly realms.
Seth/Sara
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Ankhareon on Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:03 am

yeah, I know, nevertheless, don't underestimate the level of crazy we can achieve before brain implosions

BTW if you wanted a gravity leveller you could have asked for some
Ankhareon
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Seth/Sara on Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:48 am

Sara: "Wait? Seth has a Gravity Leveller? NO FAIR!"
Seth: "I'll be...uh...I'm going now. Bye!"
Sara: "GET BACK HERE MEANIE!" *Clobbers Seth*
Seth: "SARA! GIVE THAT BACK!"
Sara: "Okay." *Gives Gravity leveller back to Ankhareon* "COuld I have a Gravity Leveller please?" :D
Seth/Sara
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Ankhareon on Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:57 am

*gives Seth and Sara each a special edition chrome gravity leveller*
Ankhareon
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Author-Man on Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:26 am

Author-Man: Big deal. I'm one guy with, like, ten different bodies. And they each have a mind of their own! Just take a look;
Authorette-Cat: Help! AV is trying to kill me again!
Author-Vixen: *brandishing shotgun* You deserve it! You stole my strudel!
Author-Claire: You both suck.
Author-Bat: I'm Batman.
Author-Cthulhu: WHERE THE F**K IS MY PIZZA!
Author-Girl: Here, o great blind idiot! Lord of the realms of chaos and insanity! I bring thee thy pizza of doom!
Author-Ctrhulhu: ...did you just call me a 'blind idiot'?
Author-Ghost: I AM A GHOOOOOST!
NinjaNed: Hi guys!
The LOEAM: F**K OFF, NED!
Author-Man: See what I mean! Two bodies, one person is easy.
Let's Plays (on hiatus 'til I get a mic)
[09:55:06] <AM|Slep> I'm surprised Doc Scratch is only now noticing that Spades Slick has set his house on fire.
[09:55:23] <@toothsomeCameo> Or at least only now caring about it?
[09:55:42] <AM|Slep> Yeah, see, the flashing ! tells me there's some modicum of surprise there.
[09:55:50] <@toothsomeCameo> This is true.
[09:56:13] <AM|Slep> That, or he saw a suspicious cardboard box.
[09:56:33] <AM|Slep> He's about to walk over to it and flip it over, only to find Solid Nepeta under it.

[21:40:31] <AM|Hate> Terezi Owns is also awesome.
[21:40:35] <toothsomeCameo> Sadly.
Author-Man
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Ankhareon on Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:55 am

Touche' Authors and Authorettes, beat that Seth/Sara!
Ankhareon
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Seth/Sara on Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:14 am

FOR UNSUNG HEROES OF K-SITE.
NAME: "Scrounge" (Real name is Amilia Playwrite)
CLASS: Expendable
WEAPON: Knife, M-4 Carbine
SPECIAL: Knowledgable about ancient mechanic systems. She can study some mechanical obect and mentally disect it before anything else.

APPEARANCE: Scrounge has short, choppy brown hair that looks like she took her own knife to it. Her eyes are greenish hazel, but she keeps a pair of goggles over them most of the time, so not many people see them. Her skin is ruddy and always covered with dirt, it's obvious she hasn't taken a true bath for some years, but she does apparently try to keep somewhat clean. She is about 5'4" and weighs about 145 pounds, and she sports a slim build. Her outfit is a black form fitting t-shirt, baggy denim shorts, and sneakers that at one point in time might have been white. Around her right arm is a bloodied bandage, the wound that she covered with it is healed up but she doesn't want to risk taking it off because of how much blood came out of the wound originally. In the K-Site she still wear's her bandage, but it is covered up by her issued uniform.

BIO: "Scrounge" is not her real name obviously, but she took it up to reflect her specialization in a post apocalyptic world. She used to live in L-Site with her mother and father, both of which are dead now. Throughout her school days she was picked on constantly, this caused her to retreat into her own little shell. So she mostly spent the rest of her time at school observing the other students and staying away from people she didn't like. She joined the gymnastics team and had trained alot when Lima made their mistakes. Lima had a few problems, the first beign they opened their doors way too early and a large amount of the population died, the commrades in charge of Lima decided in an attempt to get farming ops started sooner and more established, they would make a perimiter farm by spreading the chemical fertilizers aroudn the bunker, luckily plants started growing but so did the bugs. Bugs raided the bunker and killed a lot of people she was picked up by one of the Lima fireteams and they helped her get to safe place taught her what they could they went back to the site to try and re-take it. They never returned and the scavenger part can take over from there. She had made a stronghold on the roof of the an abandoned parking structure and has fortified it over the years with cars, slabs of concrete, and any other material strong enough to deter bug attacks. While she was scrounging the local department store she came across a good knife that had ended up saving her life, as a bug had found her. She had gotten a good amount of blood spilled from a wound in her arm before she shoved the knife into the bug's skull. She kept the knife and continued fortifying her defences. She's been returning to raid the libraray of l-site, plenty to salvage there, along with motor pools and destroyed vehicles, it was a Bonaza of scrap! She has been training for the past years with K-Site's 13th XPIS.

PERSONAL ITEMS: Scrounge has her shelter on the roof of an abandoned parking structure, which has been fortified against bug attacks (She hasn't been there since she became an expendable for K-Site). She also has an old crotch rocket that she has been tinkering on, but it is currently not "Battle Tested" yet, though it does run. Mk. I Gear and Forest Camo BDUs, both of which were issued to her when she joined K-Site.
Seth/Sara
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby meowgivemecatnip on Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:05 am

Name: Asu Nami (tomorrow wave)
Archtype: Lance/staff user
Race: Failed Project-Cat (the details will be explained below)
Hair Color: brown-ish
Eye Color: Blueish on the outer area, greenish in the inner area, with brown flecks and a streak of yellow in each.
Starting Non-newbie pack equipment: Spring-loaded double-ended lance-like spear. (lance-like being a long conical shape on both sides and a collapsed handle in the middle he keeps the spear for emergencies, seeing as how it's not characteristic of EGS to frequently include combat)
Forms: Human, Has Full control over himself while in this form. Half Cat, Acts like a giant cat-human in this form, (pretty much like guineas except, no intelligence or memory of actions whatsoever, yet emotions will carry over from one form to the other) Cat: Just your average kitty. (he will revert to human after an objective that he sets has been carried out, his other forms will be bound to this objective, and if limitations are set, breaking those will result in instant reversion) also, in his human form, he possesses amazing agility, balance, and jumping abilities. (I gave him that because I personally think that most shapeshifting hybrids should have a power in human form I.E. grace's telekinesis, guinea's fit-ness vlad(ia) has an amazing pain resistance [I am aware that grace is the only one that actually has a power related to her being a hybrid, however, the rest have some form of power acquired indirectly through being a hybrid or not]) his cat form is a jeremy-tan with dark brown stripes, as is his hybrid form, his hybrid form looks similar to elliot's in the fact that it's more humanoid than the other 3 hybrid's animal forms

Outfits: Casual, he has a light tan button-based jacket with a folded collar, a white shirt underneath, blue jeans and blue-on-black pair of shoes.
Winter, black hoodie, dark blue sweatpants, black rubber boots with blue upper trim and small packs on the sides. alternate clothing includes, a heavy coat with a reversed color scheme (main is blue, secondary/trim is black) his clothes do not transform with him, they will rip and become damaged, however, he is aware of the inappropriateness of nudity as opposed to grace.

Background: Asu was a part of a related project in which the primarily known hybrids (guineas, vlad hedge and grace) were created however, this project was not started to create assassins, but to create intelligence gathering creatures. he was created as a scout, however due to his inability to remember what his findings were and his lack of controllability, he was considered a failed project, had his memory wiped and was released. (please note, even if he does make it to moperville, I will not attempt to involve the regular cast unless Dan allows it. he will adopt an english name later)
Inventory

Box of rubber medical glove.
12 pack of Rubber ducky's
Clear so you can see through it to see the cool parts TF gun.
Plus extra parts and battery and small tool kit to work on it if it brakes.
Big roll of industrial Duck tape
100 ft. of various gauges and lengths of wire's
100 ft. spool of string
And a pack of Straws and a Box of Paper Clips
Med kit, E.G.S. Survival Guide Book, Small flare gun and a pack of M.R.E.'s just in case you run out of food. And a bottle of water.

Given to me by gender outlaw 1917
meowgivemecatnip
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Ankhareon on Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:00 am

Xanth RP
Name: Miranda Reynolds
Appearance: A tall, well-built brown haired girl with green eyes. She is relatively tanned, but not very dark.
Brief History: Born to a poor family, Miranda spent much of her childhood learning how to fend for herself. She grew up on the streets, quickly learning to fight and steal - tasks which were helped by her talent infinitely. She always carries a sharp dagger which she uses to deadly effect.
Talent: Limited precogition - She can sense something about to happen up to 10 seconds before it does, depending on how focused she is at the time, giving her ample time to react to most threats. Coupled with her already lightning reactions conditioned by her lifestyle, she is nearly impossible to surprise.
Personality: Loud and talkative, Miranda enjoys nothing more than showing off and has a profound disregard for any kind of obstacle between her and her goals. She is very impulsive, but is smarter than she appears.
Ankhareon
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Amon Star on Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:17 am

For Author-Man's New Game

Name: Charlie Graham Richardson
Appearance: 6' 11", Caucasian. Has a body builders physique. Short cut brown hair & hazel eyes. Generally dresses casually in a white shirt, jeans & a jacket.
Magic: He's strong and tough, but not excessively, and can talk to dogs. He can lift about 800lbs with his enhanced strength. His toughness is not enough to stop things like bullets, as he still bleeds & everything, but he is VERY hard to beat up. He still feels pain, though.
Personality: Not the sharpest tool in the shed. Is easily confused but difficult concepts, but is an good judge of character. Extremely loyal to his friends. Laid back, but not afraid to use force when necessary. A dog lover. Also I Michael Jackson fan. Hates people who hurt children. Is also barely literate.
History: Born in the East End, London, to a poor family. Did very badly at school, when he was even there. Fell into a bad crowd and he eventually ended up in organised crime. However, this was done out of desperation, not malice. A year ago, however, he had a life changing revelation when he saw how his actions were harming his community. He left his old life behind, but refused to turn his old colleges in. Now he works as a small time boxer and devotes his spare time to helping needy kids.
My RP Characters

My Battle Cry: "I'm going to bruise you until you taste like chicken, and dip you in uranium!!"
Weapon of Choice: Gilded Boxing Gloves.
anti-paragon wrote:Besides, does Keenspot really want vagabond bunnies raving through the forums, huddling near flamewars to keep warm and eating the offal of slain strips?
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby ARomanEmperor on Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:45 pm

Name:Ser or Servius

Occupation: exjester,exacrobat, exkingsgaurd, exmerchant, exlibrarian, exalchemist, exbountyhunter, exassassin, exsculpter, excommedian, expresident, excommunist (thought it was a flavor of icecream. was disapointed), and current hero for hire.

Apperance: Tall human male. Black hair, usualy worn in short ponytail or in dreadlocks (al'a Ixidor). Smiles all the time, unless angry. Forgetful. Wears strange blue overcoat with several small golden bells sewn to the front. Blue pants and Dark blue shirt. Coat has many pockets for hidding items for later use. Big black boots.

Persona:Uses past training for his almost life proffesions to help solve problems. Enjoys a good conversation and loves to make people laugh. Without thinking will beggin to juggel things. can pick most locks without troubel, but is easily distracted by...anything. Will do endless side quests without ever achiving his final goal as long as they pose a challenge. A.D.D. Can be seriouse. Name is a translation from his native tounge, it means servant of all man. Dosn't trust magick. Fear of caves/underground/tombs. No know kin. Freinds are the Drow Jeska, her elf husband Reil, the immortal Garo. Uses Knives or a rapier. NOTE: DO NOT GIVE STRONG DRINK!!!!!!!!!!
Idealists maintain that the mind is all that exists and that the external world is either mental itself, or an illusion created by the mind. Neutral monists adhere to the position that there is some other, neutral substance, and that both matter and mind are properties of this unknown substance.
ARomanEmperor
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Ajac on Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:37 pm

*pulls aside* The's no-one here named Servius, but we already have a Ser...
"Life is actually very simple. We make it difficult."--Confucious.
"IDIC- Infinite diversity in Infinite combinations."--Gene Roddenberry, the Great Bird of the Galaxy.
Q'apla my trekkie bretheren across teh inter-web!
Ut is est Fio mos non planto is Verum.
God wants Spirtual Fruits, not religious nuts.
Ajac
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Amon Star on Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:31 am

For Un-sung heroes of K-site

Name: Nathaniel Kane
Hair: None (Naturally black but Nathaniel shaves everywhere)
Eyes: Grey
Class: Officer
Weapon Skills: Rifleman & Pistols
Special: Is EXTREMELY observant & will notice even the smallest detail about a scene.
History: Born 39 years ago in K-Site to officer parents, Nathaniel had a strict upbringing. He was taught to always place the colony first and that the colonist were the chosen people. He took these lessons to heart, dedicating himself from a young age to ensure the prosperity of his community. He truly believes in the Greater Good.

At school he did well, mostly due to dedication, but wasn't a genius. His two major areas of expertise were Psychology & Electronics. He was neither the most social of individuals nor a complete outcast. Most of his fellow students considered him to be at least a little intimidating.

His hobbies are playing the violin and tinkering with electrical devices. He's also completely teetotal, doesn't even drink caffeine, and is a health freak. His only 'vice' is his obsession with classical music and he would do much to acquire more examples from the ruins.
Last edited by Amon Star on Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Ankhareon on Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:19 am

New bios for Anky, Anya (now that they've been dewitchery diamonded) and Raen:

Name: Andrew "Anky" Kazan (Feminine is still Anya although there is no longer a personality change)
Height: 1.7m
Weight: 58kg
Hair: Gold, short, spiked forward
Species: Shapeshifter (part Seyunolu?)
Favourite Food: Bacon Carbonara
Favourite Movie: Equilibrium
Favourite Character: The Tenth Doctor (Doctor Who)
Clothing: Colbalt blue t-shirt with a dark grey X design, Dark grey pants, mid-grey shoes
Description:
Anky is usually very calm and methodical. Unless of course he finds something he's interested in in which case his mood will become rapidly more enthusiastic. He is a practitioner of Wing Chun kung fu although he prefers armed melee combat (ie with a katana). When angry, however he has been known to go on rampages (ie after being split from Anya). He owns a TF gun which he tinkers with a lot in order to program in new forms (it currently holds dozens of forms, not including variations, many if not all of which he and Anya were zapped with multiple times by Raen). He also enjoys drawing and sketches things often.
Notable abilities:
-Can switch between any number of forms and either gender (as a result of being dewitchery-diamonded) at will and can combine multiple forms.

Name: Anya Kazan (Masculine is still Anky although there is no longer a personality change)
Height: 1.7m
Hair: Gold, shoulder length with two large strands at the front
Species: Werecat (part Seyunolu?)
Favourite Food: Prawn Tempura
Favourite Movie: Kill Bill Volume 1
Favourite Character: Alfred Bourdon (The Prestige)
Clothing: Colbalt blue t-shirt with dark grey stripes running down the sides and arms, Dark grey pants, mid-grey shoes
Description:
Was the female form and is now the female duplicate (or twin if you prefer) of Anky after an incident with Raen and a dewitchery diamond. Anya is naturally very Cheerful and hyperactive, but unlike Anky when she finds something interesting she becomes very focused and thorough. While the details of her life up until now are identical to Anky's (being the same person and all) she prefers unarmed combat and never uses the TFG any more (having been zapped by Raen with every form it had, thus gaining the ability to zap people with all those forms). She is currently trying to figure out her new life now that she is separate from Anky, although is still adapting to being permanently female.
Notable abilities:
-Can assume a werecat form at will.
-Can fire beams of energy from her hand (as a result of being dewitchery-diamonded) that transform whoever they touch into any number of the forms that she has at her disposal.

Name: Raen (Feminine is Raenna)
Height: 1.2m
Weight: 42kg
Eye colour: Green
Hair: Gold, shoulder length
Species: Ilsaer
Favourite Food: Chocolate
Favourite Movie: King Kong (2006 remake)
Favourite Character: Nicholas Angel (Hot Fuzz)
Clothing: Red and Grey t-shirt, Blue shorts
Description:
His history is unknown prior to a few days ago when he was summoned up by a morally questionable ritual to be Anky's (the real one's) muse. He is extremely hyperactive, brimming with ideas (as all muses should be) although slightly clumsy. He enjoys very much taunting the twins and is responsible for their separation and subsequent transformation into dozens of new forms.
Notable abilities:
-Is a master illusionist
Last edited by Ankhareon on Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ankhareon
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby whackamole2 on Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:05 pm

For Meta-Human Twilight: RP
Leah Cunningham
Power(s): Physical empathy, personal restoration, mental empathy
Leah is an empath, a form of psychic. She can see general emotions and feelings radiating from others (and VERY blatant surface thoughts, which generally have to be projected) As well, she can 'heal' the injuries of others, but due to the process of equivalent exchange she receives most of these wounds herself. However, she also has an inherent healing ability which mends her ailments relatively quickly. This cannot be transferred to others, but she can (and does) use it to great effect, when taking the injuries from another.
Meta: Yes. Registered from age 8; see Background.
Background:Ever since she was a very young child, Leah has had a deal of... awareness. Suffering, anger, depression... she'd sensed it all from her (Quite dysfunctional) family. When she witnessed a dog struck by a car at the age of eight, her emotional powers culminated as it's tiny emotions flooded her naive brain. Running to the dog, sobbing, the diminutive redhead clutched the crippled canine, muttering soothing phrases.
She felt its pain. And let it come.
She felt its death. And let it come.
Cuts spread over her entire body, and half of her ribs shattered, mending the dog's. Bruises, fear, broken bones and broken souls... they shared it. And from then on, she's been open about her healing abilities.
[/emobook]

Unfortunately, humanity wasn't so much in agreement with her use of her psychic empathy. When she tried to help people who didn't want the help, even to comfort them, she frequently got rebuked. This incident also incited her father to register her as a 'Meta', always in search of more ways to get government money to drink away. Of course, this did little for him but get his daughter ridiculed, and Leah's mother soon divorced her father and took the two of them to live somewhere small...
Personality: Generally, she's fairly open and talkative, and wears her emotions fairly openly. She is ALWAYS ready, willing, and able to help someone, physically or emotionally.
Appearance: A tall, willowy girl with LONG red hair, braided into three to nine ponytails to around the middle of her back. For special events, she wears emerald-colored makeup and clothing to accentuate this, and her like-colored eyes. Usually, however, she wears more commonplace things, opting for jeans and a slightly-conservative, tan blouse on this particular day. Her skin is somewhat tan-colored.

Owen Langston
Power(s): Animancy.
His powers can grant simple animation out of non-animated things. These can be either mechanical devices, mechanical toys, or non-mechanical toys. Examples of these would be, in order: A cranked drill, a simple clockwork soldier toy, or a stuffed toy. They can't do anything abnormal, (Speech, light emission, etc.,) but they can move in nonstandard ways, or aginst the mechanics.
Meta: Yes. And registered from birth.
Background: Within the last few years, the whimsical Owen had gained an affinity for... toys. Mechanical, clockwork, and harmless soft-material toys. After making these, he usually just stored them. Until he had a use for them, that is. When he needs something done, if he needs someone to see his talents, he'll take a toy and... animate it. Whether or not it can physically articulate some of his commands is generally irrelevant, as the material seems to move to his orders. While he has a slight god-complex, he generally uses his powers for personal enjoyment, or the assistance of others. He moved to Smallville simply because of the atmosphere; laid back, but still active enough to exercise his talents? He went.
Personality: While not the most social of creatures, Owen loves assisting others with his antics. His first girlfriend received a moving, purring beaniebaby, causing their subsequent breakup. Most of his time, however, is spent tinkering with the mechanics of a non-animated device.
His current project is a self-playing guitar, to accompany his hobby to both of these ends.
Appearance: Average. Save his shoulder-length, blonde hair, he's of normal build and height. he also wears fairly thin glasses, with smaller, thicker, detachable rotating lenses on the outsides. Even the one layer alone magnifies his already-large-looking blue eyes, making him seem unproportionally emotional and enthused.

For Coexistence RP
...I'll write these later. Me sleepy now. Back in the morn'.
AIM is also Skype SN.
whackamole2
Keenspot Despot

Postby Stoopid Monkey on Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:04 pm

Name: Gavin Artemis DeMilo
Personality: Fun, easygoing, serious when needed. Strong sense of morals, and isn't allowed to yell it from a mountaintop. Incredibly smart, he can figure out in 10 seconds what takes most humans from our time 4 years.

Homeland: USA; spends most of his time in London, though...

Nickname: Friends call him Gav. A prophesy refers to him as "A Mysterious Vagabond", thus his boss making his codename "Vagabond".

Physical Characteristics: Shoulder-length wavy brown hair, blue eyes, fair skin, a few freckles, a thin goatee growing, 5'4.

Clothing: Black fedora, occasionally with a pen in the loop, oval-shaped classes, dark blue t-shirt, black zip-up hoodie jacket, a pair of Levi blue jeans, black suade sneakers, a watch, and occasionally a cane.

Bio: A child super genius, at age 8, he graduated Harvard Medical, and at age 12, Harvard Law. Later that year, he recieved a doctorite, making him Dr. Gavin DeMilo. He also taught quantum physics at NYU.

During his travels he met Li Hironaka and friends, helping them solve a few mysteries surrounding Chris Harrison.

Later, he unveiled his latest project: a time machine. His seemingly-harmless cane acted as an anchor. With one second of pulling it up off of the ground, the machine, in the form of an RV with a very large back engine, disappeared.

He appeared a week later, noticeably older by about 2 years(12 when he left), his RV was sleeker and newer, now dubbed "the DeMilo", and he had a girl from the 1970's accompanying him on his journey. He became a member of the Temporal Protection Bureau in 2400's London, England. They protect time from those who go back and change history, and find those with unauthorized, the latter a minor offence. Furthermore, TPB agents are immune to changes in history.

Ed, Edd 'n Eddy Fanfic: Gavin and his new companion, a Amazonian 'runt' named Mindy, travel to Kingswood, GA, where Edd is credited with discovering perpetual energy, only to have Ed break the machine and the blueprints to fall into a grill. He later whispers something into Edd's ear and vanishes.

Gadgets and gizmos:
The DeMilo(play on the DeLorean from the "Back to the Future" films), a Genetic Anylizer, a small computer that looks like a credit card; hidden in his 'wallet'); the 'WORD', a special device that can print fake IDs and money, disgiused as a ratty, leather wallet(also occasionally for things like a VIP tickets to a 1997 2Pac concert); the Giz, a tiny, watchlike object which has multiple functions, including TUPS(Temporal Universal Positioning System), a miniture supercomputer, remote connection to the DeMilo, Universal Translation Software (which beams into the brain of all lifeforms whithin a 12,000 mile radius), Fabric Transformer (changes clothes to that of the locals of the temporal regon (in short, a universal wardrobe);

Warning! Spoiler!(highlight to read)

VENUS, originally the ship's AI auto-pilot and main system, the ship went through a 'time storm', when pollutants from Time Vehicals create a 'portal cloud' in space. A shot of lightning got the DeMilo and short circuted the electricity, causing a bolt to hit Mindy, and transer VENUS into her body. She enjoyed it, but slowly went insane when she realized that Gav figured out a way to remove her. Using electricity powers aquired during the storm, she nearly killed Gav until a bolt bouced off of a mirror in Mindy's room and expelled her. Mindy regained consiousness soon after. A glowing was seen behind Gav, and the electrons and other materials in the Lab had combined into a personifed Venus, now a long-haired girl, perhaps a Latina. She was still able to control the ship just as good, if not better, than Gav, and started a short tenure as a 'rider'.

Character quote: "I know ALL of the laws of physics, Commander. I just think breaking them is more fun!"
Stoopid Monkey
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Cheez on Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:12 am

My character for the Zombies! RP:

Name: Kaleb Swift
Occupation: Ex-military, also security guard and volunteer Army Cadet instructor
Personality: Slightly antisocial, slightly paranoid (both of these character traits are effects of his combat history), not agressive, but can be violent, especially when provoked. Another effect of his military training is that he's slightly over-zealous about personal fitness.
Appearance: Tall, around 6.5 feet, with medium-length (as long as work and ACF standards allow), slightly curly light brown hair. Build- muscular athletic. Usually wears: security uniform- black trousers, T shirt and jacket, army boots. ACF uniform- Army uniform (rank=staff sargeant) street/regular clothes- usually either jeans and green/red tshirt or army trousers and red/blue tshirt. Black trainers or army boots. He has bullet scars on his left thigh and chest.
Notes: He served in Afghanistan, and won several commendations, but was wounded and invalided out of the armed forces. He was offered a desk job, but declined. After several months of recovery, he was fit enough to get employment as a security guard and resume his job at the ACF. At home he has several knives (kitchen and 1 or 2 combat), an axe (usually used for chopping wood) and a machete. (no explanation for that, hes just a bit crazy ) At the nearby ACF hut, he has acces to 3 bolt-action lee-enfield .22 caliber target rifles and a couple of air rifles.
Cheez
Keenspot Deity

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:33 pm

Name: Thuillra Turangack
Sex: Female
Race: Scribe Child; Naga, Maralith, Vytherine, Cobra, Quickling, Black Mamba, Scribe
Powers:
Shape Shifting - Thuil may change between Vytherine form and Naga-Maralith form. Both have a long tail for a lower torso. The Naga form is more reptilian, her upper-portions then being an anthro-cobra with dark red scales and six arms. The Vytherine-form has a human upper portion and even the tail is flesh colored and her hair is dark red like her Naga scales.

Speed - Thuil is fast enough to speed blitz a normal human.

Ambidextrous - All her hands are good.

Weapons:

Acrobat's Spear - This spear may be magically extended and will freeze in place upon the command and unfreeze likewise. Held in her upper-right hand.

Moarning Star - A spikey mace that will shoot it's ball that goes for an indefinite range. This connected to a chain magically fitted in the handle that extends for 100 feet, limiting the range. It may also return. The commands are 'Go' and 'Come' respectively. Held in her upper-left hand.

Arrow Sheath of Holding - An infinite amount of arrows maybe held in this arrow sheath. This is alway kept on her back, its opening angled to her right.

Elemental Arrows - Thuil has one of each arrow representing all of the elements of 2nd Edition DnD.
Fire: Causes fire damage
Wind: The wind blows in the same direction as the arrow is shot
Water: Explodes into water
Earth: When it strikes the ground, spikes of rock erupt from the ground
Positive: Heals those it strike but damages undead
Negative: Damages those it strike but heals undead
Smoke: Raises a smoke screen
Ice: Causes ice damage
Ooze: Causes the ground to become like quicksand
Magma: Causes the ground to become molten magma
Lightning: Cause lightning damage
Mineral: Whne it strikes something, everything within one foot of the tip turns to gold, as long as it isn't gaseous
Radiance: Emits a bright light
Steam: Raise a fog-screen
Vacuum: Goes off like an implosion, sucking everything to it for a few seconds after striking
Dust: Another smoke screen wannabe. Also, tends to get into people's eyes
Ash: Like Smoke but tends to be inhaled, cause fits of sneezing, smell bad, and leave a nasty taste in the mouth
Salt: Good for flavoring and preserving food

Bow of True Strike - Arrows shot by this bow are much more likely to hit their target. This wield by both her middle hands.

Shield of Abjuration - This circular shield has Endure Elements, Shield, Magic Circle against Law, Protection from Mundane Projectile, Protection from Energy, Nondetection, Lesser Globe of Invulnerability*, Greater Globe of Invulnerability**, Break Enchantment**, Dimensional Anchor, Stoneskin*, Repulsion*, Antimagic Field***, Spell Turning*, Mind Blank, Protection from Spells, and Mage's Disjunction**. All spell activate when wielded save for the spells noted by *, **, and *** which must be actively invoked.
* Cast only ten times a day
** Cast only five times a day
*** Cast only once a day
It is usually on her back but wielded by both her middle hands due to large size.

Cameo's Axe - This battle axe is possesed by a Lightning Elemental. It is wielded by her lower right hand.

Drayco's Sword - This Arabian sword is possesed by a Fire Elemental. It wield by her lower left hand.
Sorry for the delay. I got distracted watching yao......uh.........something else. - Miss Sidhe

...ex-soldier that is packing heat like a zombie uprising is about to happen... -Zacair

Be gay, be proud, but as soon as you make a music station about it, you're bragging.
Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Amon Star on Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:24 pm

For The Swordsman RP

Name: Girard
Right Hand: Zweih
My RP Characters

My Battle Cry: "I'm going to bruise you until you taste like chicken, and dip you in uranium!!"
Weapon of Choice: Gilded Boxing Gloves.
anti-paragon wrote:Besides, does Keenspot really want vagabond bunnies raving through the forums, huddling near flamewars to keep warm and eating the offal of slain strips?
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Author on Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:58 am

Name: Robert Branch (Author)

Birthday: May 13, 1989

Personality: Author is always messing around, which annoys his main creation and almost permanent sidekick, Frost. He acts randomly, but at the same time stays true to whatever he
Author
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem