Character Bios[Create a New life here.]

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Postby Berk on Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:43 am

Moperville V2.0

Name: Peter O'Gorrman
Race: Human
Place of Birth: Ireland

Physical Description: Average height and slight build, his red hair is worn long and tied back with a series of bands to keep it under control. Has pale skin and blue eyes.

Personality: Peter is quiet and doesn't like to be the focus of attention. He isn't very athletic and prefers to stay indoors and either read a book or play video games.

Brief History: Peter and his parents moved to Moperville a couple years ago, James, the eldest staying behind.

Family: Martin and Brigid, Peter's parents and his elder brother James.

Abilities: A brilliant gamer, regardless of what system or style, save racing. He is also a decent cook and has a rather good 'weather nose'. Able to predict the weather with a reasonable degree of accuracy.

Weaknesses: The weather; Peter is rather susceptible to any form of weather. He's the first to have a jumper on when the weather turns cold, hot weather makes him drowzy and he has an irrational fear of thunder storms.
Berk: Logically breaking the laws of logic.
Epic Bunny: 11910 Bunnypoints

Cool Ellen quotes:
Is that all you noticed while in my shirt?
Yo Piggy! Get away from my brother 'fore I make you squeal!
Ah Yes, The Wonder Twins... They do complicate matters don't they?
That crazed look could have meant any number of things!
I feel significantly less menacing.
Blasphemy!
Given that I'd be in the closet with another girl, I don't think I'd be doing a very good job.
I'm supposed to know how magic works?
I thought I was ready for man-on-Ellen loving.
Mom told me to wake you. She was unspecific as to how.
Excuse me, I need to find something heavy and blunt to kill you with.
You can make marbles even more shiny?
Well, that, or "Mind your own business, jackass!"
Magnet!
Dammit, she can thumb-type every word, but she can't bust out the emoticons?
Berk
Keenspot Deity

Postby Khzhak on Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:32 pm

Name: Ron Vazquez
Race: Anthro Equine
Game: Any that will have me.

Physical Description: An eight foot tall bipedal humanoid with horse features. His coat is a cool medium purple color, and his mane is a darker cool purple color. His eyes are hazel, looking sometimes grey, sometimes green. His clothing is usually loose-fitting casual wear. No footwear, just hooves with metal shoes, and a rubber coating to prevent marking up expensive flooring.

Personality: Usually laid back. Sometimes uncomfortably so. Some might say he doesn't care. But he does.

Brief History: Rather hyper as a youth, he was teased and picked on. He learned to ignore what bullies do to make them pick other targets with more interesting reactions. Now, he is cool and collected, although it comes across as him being emotionally distant more often than not.

Family: His parents are still living nearby, where they live comfortably.

Abilities: Computer use, some residual bits of self defense from when he was younger, and some psionic effects that can effect only his own body, for the most part. A shield and psionic blade are known, but look so out of place nowadays, those are more for emergency usage.

Weaknesses: He seems easy to seduce by women, and at times seems distracted, then acts embarassed when he snaps out of it. He also is rather shy, around women, but arrogant-seeming at other times when it's only guys around.
"YU lohaco geh klebo chug YU ozyucg," cuic Teja, "hel kleeh jomyoc huyuch, umja quyucheag huych YU un mechot."
"Vag," cuic Num, "cho Vuvor hyus yuc u jouja tyubouquui yucm'g yug? Yug searja meg fubo oberboja vi seumso. Yug kleboc chug iea ozyucg, umja ceh cholohelo, vi ieal equm ultanomgc, iea jem'g. Q.O.JA."
"Ef joul," cuic Teja, "YU fujm'g cheatfg eh chug," umja klenkgri bumyusoc yum u kahh eh retys.
"Ef, chug quuc ouci," cuic Num, umja hel um omselo teoc em geh klebo chug vrusp yuc quoygo umja togc fyuncorh pyuraoja em cho mozg xovlu sleaisot."
Hel nelo lotuljot chyuc gekys, coo Quyupykojyu, Vuvor hyus
Yumbomgeli:
-U GH tam
-U cwyullor gojji
-U seepyo yum u usyumi qulukkol
-Cyuz sumc eh amruvoroja ceju
-U jouja hyus
-U voumyo vuvi
Uryuomoco Translator
Khzhak
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby IceTigerLily on Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:33 pm

~Steel Spork Inn~

Name: Amethyst Rodriguez
Race: Human

Looks: Amethyst has dark-red hair and sky blue eyes. She is fairly tall, nearing 6 feet. She usually wears jeans and a brown sweater.

Personality: Casual and laid back, Amethyst doesn't feel a need to rush into any situation. She can appear distant and moody at times, but it will only happen because she has a lot on her mind. If she needs to fight, which I hope doesn't need to happen, she will use her own two hands in combat.

Oh, and she has a Texan accent for some reason!
But I thought you wanted whining~!!
IceTigerLily
Keenspot Despot

Postby Berk on Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:38 pm

Dreamscape RP

Reality

Name: Derrick Erland
Height: 5'
Appearance: Short and thin, wear glasses and has an unruly mop of blonde hair. Generally wears dark pants (not jeans), a blue or green tshirt and is barefoot whenever he can be.

Personality: A quiet boy, he can usually be found tucked away in an out of sight corner reading a book. He has a good imagination but prefers his own company to that of others.

Dreamscape

Name: Caspar
Height: 5'4"
Appearance: Similar to his real appearance, but a little taller, doesn't wear glasses and has darker hair. Always fond of the 'appearances can be decieving' idea and enjoys weilding power while looking so normal.

Powers: Summon weapon: Basically a version of hammerspace so that he doesn't have to carry around his collection of weaponary. A variety of swords, daggers and a pair of handguns that seemingly never require reloading. All of which he can weild with a degree of skill.

Teleportation: Can only teleport to places within visual range

Extra-sensory perception: Similar to that strange bit of knowledge you get while dreaming, you just know stuff that you shouldn't be able to know. Limited to the present, can't 'see' what is about to happen, only what is currently happening. Knowledge granted is random and not always useful. Could tell him that there's a bomb on the other side of the wall he's leaning against, or it could tell him that that random passer-by is a top notch plumber who's going through a bad divorce.

Weapon List:
Handgun x2
Big ass sword x1 (Something like Cloud's)
Katana x1
Wakizashi x2
Throwing dagger xLots
Bowie knife x2

Transgenics 2.0

Name: Tomas Calin
Designation: I42863
Intended use: Stealth Assassin
Appearance: Short red hair, pale skin, blue eyes and a slightly larger than normal build. Due to his infiltration level abilities and possibility of being caught on a camera, his barcode is situated lower down on his back, between his shoulderblades. He also wears an incredibly sturdy bracelet that is locked around his right wrist that can detect when he uses his chameleon ability and will create a peircing wail, rather destroying any attempts at psychic stealth while he is wearing it.

Powers: Low level telekinesis: Able to move small objects, control the path of a thrown object, etc.
Psychic awareness: Able to detect the monds of others around him.
Psychic chameleon: The ability to remove his presence from the minds of those around him. To a degree anyway, if obvious things are done, they will notice him, but it won't be easy to follow to hit him. He also can't hide from mechanical detection or anyone watching him beyond his psychic range.
Above average strength, speed and agility: Higher speed and agility than most but his strength is merely high-human.

History: The current result of a stealth assassin project, code named 'Invisible Death'. Thomas has been trained in the use of close combat, mostly knives due to their low noise and concealability. He doesn't get along well with many of the other experiments, but this is ignoring them over picking fights or anything. He has no respect for the scientists, but he will follow their orders because he knows they weild the power.

Personality: Thomas is fairly serious and doesn't have much of a sense of humour, what humour he has is fairly dry and sharp. He hates practical jokers and is more than a touch arrogant towards the other experiments.

Cool Ellen quotes:
Blasphemy!
Given that I'd be in the closet with another girl, I don't think I'd be doing a very good job.
Magnet!
Berk
Keenspot Deity

Postby Avenara on Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:37 pm

Transgenics 2.0

Experiment Number, Short Form: Project # DR17753
Experiment Number, Long Form: Project # 429278817753
Experiment Name: Project Drider, Attempt 2
Given Name: Catarina Isabel (No surname for obvious reasons)
Height: 5'10"
Weight: (Undecided)
Hair: Light brown with medium brown stripe in the middle and down the back
Skin: Brazilian dark, but not nearly as tanned as she might be, she looks pale for her complexion due to never going outside.
Eyes: Dark Brown (to the point of looking black)
Sex: Female
Powers/Abilities: Hyperspeed, Hyperpoisonous, Web Maker, Wall Climber
Weaknesses: Water (She can't swim period)

Other Appearance Details: Her human parts are well endowed and incredibly beautiful to look at. She has a remarkably Brizilian looking face and body...and spider lower parts. Think centaur with spider instead of horse bits. The Brazlian Wandering Spider was used for her spider DNA and parts making her naturally fast, aggressive, and poisonous.

Background

Catarina was designed to be an excellent fighter with an aggressive nature and thirst for blood. She's the one you would send into the building first to clear a path through the enemies. On her throat is a collar to keep her from being able to harm anyone while in the lab...failure to retrain herself gains her electric shocks that'll become more and more violent until she passes out long before any attack can actually hit anyone.

As for her name, she has two to be more humanlike. Having found out one day that many humans have a first and second name as well as a surname, Catarina asked her scientist if he would allow her to take the second name Isabel...and he was amused by the idea and went with it. So while she has no surname, Catarina possesses a middle name.

Personality

Jittery, nervous, aggressive. She's caught between an oddly human desire to socialize with people and the spider's desire to be alone. Either way, Catarina loves to walk and move around. She's rarely still for too long. Her intelligence is high, making her able to learn and socialize without any trouble but her tendencies can be somewhat...beastial. For instance she actually likes the taste of mice and will eat them whole if given as a treat for a job well done.
Avenara
Keenspot Despot

Postby Avenara on Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:08 am

Gem of Ages RP

Name: Destiny
Height: 5
Avenara
Keenspot Despot

Galos's Character List

Postby Galos on Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:09 am

Coming Soon! (as soon as I can get my bloody scanner to work, huzzah, malfunctioning technology!)

--------------------------------------------------

Aftermath II

Name: Alexander Ambros
Sex: Male
Height: ~190 cm
Weight: ~92 kg
Hair: Black
Eyes: Colourless Grey
Skin: See Change Entry

Appearance: Wears suits of impeccable taste; just because the apocalypse occured is no reason to not look good. If his eyes and skin hadn't become so unnerving he'd be considerably good looking.

Change: His flesh has turned to small grey-tinged scales on almost all of his body, and the new skin seems to absord the light around him, making it difficult for the eyes to focus on him directly. His own eyes are now entirely monochromatic as well.

Previous Position in Society: Denoncourt City Prosecutor.

Personality: Outgoing, but kind of a jerk due to his being extremely judgemental and harsh. A natural leader with a sharp tongue and wit.

Notable Powers:
- Shadowbending (he is currently able to only deepen or dispel existing shadows, having discovered the ability by accident; but at its height, the power could conceivably create tangible entities of darkness).
- Lightbending (has yet to discover this power; and while it could be quite powerful if trained, it would also cause great harm to Alex, given his Photosensitivity).
- Dark Vision (he sees perfectly in the absence of light, the darker the better).

Weaknesses:
- Acute Photosensitivity (yes, light actually hurts him physically; all light around him is absorbed slowly into his scaled flesh, the greater the intensity, the greater the pain).
- Light Blindness (Alex is completely colour-blind, and too much light adversely affects his vision).

Education: Bachelor of the Arts, Honours in Law, Experience

Background:
- Orphaned by murder, ended up in various foster homes
- Smart and Athletic, but with a bad habit of picking fights with bullies
- Decided to focus on Law School when his parents' killer got out on parole
- Became an incredibly harsh and efficient prosecutor for Denoncourt City
- Due to working late on a case, he didn't notice that almost everyone had disappeared until several hours after the fact, when he realized he suddenly could not see colours anymore

Notes:
- People used to say he saw things in only black and white, now it is true
- He used to like standing out in a crowd, now he cannot anymore, no crowds for one thing, and it is hard for people to look at him without getting a headache
- Was on his University's wrestling and boxing teams

--------------------------------------------------

Gem of Ages

Name: Jai'O'Amul
Race: Ki'Eli
Class: Fighter
Height: 194 cm
Build: Athletic

Appearance: Appears to be in his mid- to late twenties by human standards. Has sharp, angular facial features, brown unkempt hair and grey eyes that look like they belong to a bird of prey. Tanned, muscular physique with powerful looking brown-feathered wings jutting from his back.

Personality: Has a strong sense of duty and justice which dominate the way he interacts with others. Quick to anger, it has taken him years to train himself to think things through before acting, and yet he still acts rashly when pressed to help others.

Equipment:
- Eli'
ImageImage

So, I'm supposed to put something witty here?

Currently Equipped with a TF Gun, a Squirrel Teddy, a Cookie with a Shiny Wrapper, Six Cans of Unlabeled Soda, a Dead Fish and the Chainmail of Glomp-Evasion +3.
Galos
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby evilgamer on Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:55 pm

This ones for Waffle House

Name: Matthias Jotsimons
Hair: Red
Eye: Green
Race: Catperson
Fur: Orange
Appearance: Matthias will wear a Fedora hat and a long trench coat. He wears jeans under that and a long sleeve collerd shirt.
Personality: Matthias is a serious pers yet very sarcastic.
Cats are evil... yet cute

1600 xp

My DA accountMy EGS music video
evilgamer
Keenspot Despot

Postby Miss_Sidhe on Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:56 am

For the Fae RP (Work in progress)

Name: Gentian Woodruff

Race: Dark Fae (pureblood)

Hair: Jet Black and extraordinarily long for his youth reaching all the way to the ground and seeming to grow at a faster rate than is normal for the race. He has absolutely no bangs or fringe and his hair is poker straight. He only ever wears it tied back when he needs it out of his face, i.e when engaging in a hard task.

Eyes: Almond shaped and slightly slanted with thick black lashes and iridescent colour-shifting pupils that seem to constantly change colour and swirl about as if looking through a kaleidoscope.

Wings: Deaths-head Hawk Moth

Strengths: Aside from magic not many. He is fleet and agile on his feet though which almost makes up for being physically puny. Dark Fae are also less reactive to cold.

Weaknesses: Being small and light in frame this means he can easily be knocked off his feet with a good solid punch. Also his height means he has trouble reaching a lot of things and generally has to stand on something to see up high or reach up high. He's quite annoyed at the fact of frequently being mistaken for a child because of being so small.

Magic Spells: Shapeshifting, Minor healing, A rather clumsy small-matter teleportation spell (he can move very small objects but not people) and a wide range of potion skills.

Weapons: None unless you count his staff which is carved of ebony and set with a large chunk of crystal at the top.

Possessions at start of RP: His staff, Several pouches of various herbs and powders strung around his belt, A spellbook he 'acquired' from his leaders private collection, a small silver figurine of Eayst the Moon Goddess, basic kit of medical supplies and a flask of water

Brief History: Gentian was the sole survivor of a fire that destroyed his entire birth-village and all its occupants. Some say he brought doom on that town as they take the skull mark on his wings as a bad omen and shun him as bad luck. He was taken into a small monastery run by a group of fae known as the Brotherhood of Shadows. He was raised by the leader Elder Redshank and came to see him as a father of sorts. The Brotherhood is marked different from other Dark Fae as they teach physical non-magic self defense as well as the magical kind. Gentian largely prefers NOT to fight which is why I've not included any attack spells in his arsenal. But if you back him into a corner he does have some skill with that staff of his.

Name: Henbane Blackthorn

Race: Light Fae (pureblood)

Hair: Wheat blonde and mad frizzy curls. Imagine Brian May from Queen as a Blonde :P

Eyes: Vivid sky blue and slightly creased in the corners with smile-lines. He has a mole under the left eye and fair lashes and brows.

Wings: Adonis Blue Butterfly

Strengths: A skilled archer with the ability to hit even a long-range target smack in the centre with ease. Moving targets he can usually hit too, though with less preciseness.

Weaknesses: Well as any redblooded Light-fae male he has the obvious moral weaknesses for women and booze. Physical weaknesses include the traditional sensitivity to cold as well as being slightly weaker a fighter with his right arm which was injured in an archery-related accident when he was younger and has never healed right since.

Magic Spells: None. Henbane conciders magic to be a waste of time and likes to deal with his problems the straightforward way.

Weapons: His longbow and arrows as well as a knife in his boot

Possessions at start of RP: The afore mentioned weapons, a small silver flute, 40 Mahzarins (Faeish Monetary Unit), A yellow handkerchief with green polkadots on it, and his Skyvern
It's hard to look bad-ass when using fairy powers...

Rated R for Language, Violence and frequent Loincloth removal

If you get to be naked, I get to be naked. It's only fair

Let those that cursed my name, curse me still and whine their way back to the cages of the Valar.

ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

One Cookie to rule them all!
Miss_Sidhe
Keenspot Despot

Postby hotrodwinston on Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:30 pm

winston
early 20's
5' 8'
200 lbs
curly black hair /brown eyes
race :human male
place of birth: lunar colony #3
personality: calm -- a forced calm because under it there lies a hyperness that begs to be released also slightly lazy and jaded
abilities: computer use and tweaking slight psionic ability mostly comes out under extreme pressure except for suggestion which is a weak ability but useful
weakness: easily seduced by women suffers from A.D.D. slightly shy

edit:
this is my normal RP char for the few times i will RP
other that the psionic powers and place of birth he is just like me irl
kinda lame i know
Last edited by hotrodwinston on Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my inventory (from egs)
one standard newbie pack with chibification
pistol upgrade
one demonic duck doll
one gravity leveller - a nifty device that allows you to walk on walls, ceilings or anything else you feel like walking on
one leather slave collar
and one multi purpose hammer

http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 18#2750818 <-- my normal RP bio (not that i RP much)
winston avatar thanks to Q99 (thank Q --I mean thank you ,Q)
hotrodwinston
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Ajac on Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:24 pm

If I should deign to take part in a RP, I will use this:

Name: Ajac. It's an acronym of Alexander(the great), Julius(ceaser), Agustus(dito) Constantine(the great)

Age: Immortal. Well, maybe, no one's quite sure yet. I'm funny that way.

Height: Normally around 6'1" to 6'3", But I've been known to grow to ungodly heights to prove a point.

Weight: That's not a polite question to ask....125-130, I haven't been weighed in a while.

Hair: Blondish Brown. Or was it Brownish Blonde?

Eyes: Blue, with flecks of green and stars. No, seriously, you can just make out the Antares Maelstrom.

race: Oh, now that's a tuffy. I'm a genius, in the Latin sense of the term, I suppose, or Djinn, if you prefer, but I don't, so just call me "human-ish".

Sex/Gender: Yes please/Male.

Personality: You can really read the rest of my bio and have to ask that? Poor you. Inteligent, Outgoing, and likes long walks on the beach. Happy?

Abilities: Once, was a normal, mere mortal. Ok, so scratch the normal part. Regardless, Ajac came upon, midway through the journey of life, a stablized quantum tunnel. Absobing it into himself, or perhaps the other way around, through the force of will controlled it and uses it to travel about in the worlds spawned by those who tap the Divine Spark. The SQT, or, Stormlight, is often channeled into an itme, either a ring, armband, staff, etc, and enables him powers befiting a deity, though he expressly notes that he is not the Supreme Being. He is goverened by self-immposed laws, to stay on said Being's good side, because, immortal or not, Eternity is a LONG time.
"Life is actually very simple. We make it difficult."--Confucious.
"IDIC- Infinite diversity in Infinite combinations."--Gene Roddenberry, the Great Bird of the Galaxy.
Q'apla my trekkie bretheren across teh inter-web!
Ut is est Fio mos non planto is Verum.
God wants Spirtual Fruits, not religious nuts.
Ajac
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Avenara on Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:46 am

Contamination

Name: Demetria Kristin Grant
Name: Demi
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hair Color: Black with Purple Bangs
Eye Color: Amber
Skin Color: Tanned
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 102
Bodily Build: Normal
Blood Type: AB positive
Place of Birth: Galena, Maryland, USA
Day of Birth: February 7, 2021
Powers: None

Personality:

As a rule of thumb, Demi is incredibly soft spoken, very sweet, and never ever will stick up for herself. She always tries to talk only of pleasant and happy things and would rather be silent than talk about sad things that upset her. Rarely will she ever open up about a problem unless it is something simple such as she needs help getting somewhere. Mental or emotional problems are just generally bottled up as tightly as she can manage and hidden from everyone. Even if someone does manage to pin point what is bothering her, she will rarely talk about it no matter what they do, even if that means yelling or hitting her.

She
Avenara
Keenspot Despot

Postby Serendipity_EGS on Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:44 pm

For The Fae RP (Discussion here)

Name: Amaranthus Jessamine

Age: 245 years old (about 24 and a half Fae years! :wink: )

Race: Light Fae/Dark Fae hybrid.

Hair: Red, Curly, loose, long (below shoulder length, about chest height).

Eyes: Green.

Wings: Blue like most Light Fae, but patternated due to Dark Fae gene influence. Like the ones below in pattern, but rather than pure black, is more a deep deep purple, due to the blue of light fae heritage.

The wings not being pure blue, like most light fae, is pretty much the only physical sign of his dark fae heritage, aside from his skin being slightly paler than most light fae. Is just over six foot, not as tall as some light fae (again dark fae influence). Medium build, fit and healthy with a "spring in his step". So, physically is pretty much mostly Light Fae, with a few clues as to heritage.
:D

Strengths: Dark Fae heritage means he has more magical ability than many other light fae. Has some ability with a sword - can defend himself, but tends to not fight. Natural talent for healing, focuses on that and defence spells. Looks good (its a strength to a Light Fae! :D ).

Weaknesses: The usual for Light fae. Low tolerance to cold, also quite enjoys the light fae lifestyle, so rather weak for women and drink. Not strong, more agile than strong. Magic casting over long periods leaves weak and tired.

Magic Spells: Glamour - Creates a multitude of bright coloured flickering lights that distract and disorientate an attacker. Causes no harm, but makes it much more likely they will miss. However, tiring the longer is used, so best for short periods.

Rejuvenating Touch - Low level healing spell - heals minor cuts, sprains, mild injuries (not anything serious like a broken bone, though can numb the pain a little). No side effects.

Shining Blade - Limited range, at the moment only 30ft (can it improve as gets better?). Projects a bolt of light, shaped like a blade, which blinds and can hurt attackers. Can give nasty blows and slow an enemy, however, not usually fatal! Controlled by user, but draining so can't be used too long. (Plus, distraction would likely cause it to fade).

Heal - The other healing spell is the major healing spell. Can heal most major wounds enough to prevent fatality or serious lasting injury (i.e. enough so they can recover naturally), but is pretty tiring - can even lead to Amaranthus fainting if over does it on a serious injury. At least will need to rest a few hours.

Weapons: Sword, Dagger.

Possessions: A useful pocket knife, a whetstone (to sharpen blades), a backpack/holdall. Belt pouches (with various healing herbs), linen (for bandages in backpack). Keys to house. Clothing (plus some spares, includes a cloak with silver enamelled brooch). Wears a rather nice silver necklace with emerald stone (was his mothers). A comb and mirror. A couple of books (one healing related, other fiction). Waterskin. A little money (not rich - most the above gifts of one sort or another! :wink:)

Brief history/bio: The son of a male dark fae and female light fae, Amaranthus has always been a free-spirited fae. He physically looks like and generally has the personality of a light fae, but some of the magical ability of a dark fae. He is pretty genial, like most light fae, and likes most people, gets a long well with them. He can fight if he has to, mainly with swords, but prefers having fun to fighting. He has a natural talent for healing, magical and non-magical, and has focused on this area.

He has lived in one of the more open, green, rural-ish parts of Londeyr for pretty much all his life, moving there with his mother after she felt too constrained with the Dark Fae style of living.He likes both visiting the rural and city areas, and enjoying things like music and song. But has a quieter side to his nature, from his dark fae side, and, while not necessarily the best student, has tried hard to master his magical abilities, with the help of a few books that his father has, (He still on occasion keeps in touch with him), with some success, though he still finds it draining. By nature, and especially in view of his mixed heritage, he treats people fairly equally, so has become disenchanted of the queens views, which are rather opposite his. The only fae he really doesn't like are shadow fae, though ice fae can scare him a bit.
Last edited by Serendipity_EGS on Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A Elbereth Gilthoniel!

Current supplies - 1 shiny wrapper from an eaten cookie, 1 squirrel teddy, 1 very-beloved-and-precious TF Gun, 4 cans of unlabelled soda, (2 minature catperson, 2 fairy), Brain bleach, brain glue, 1 rusty hacksaw, 1 red-stripy scarf! Huzzah!

Justin: Along the way they will face peril, and meet many, many handsome Elves.
Nanase: You are aware that there's no way Dan will let you narrate again after that, right?
Justin: Why? Elves are Cool!
(See here)

My characters: Serendipity, Serenity and Amaranthus! And my (bad) Fiction thread! And hardly used DeviantArt page!
Serendipity_EGS
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: Bradford, UK, er, no, Middle-Earth, er yeah, thats what I meant!

Postby ZGaia on Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:16 pm

~My Universal OC~
Aeheiteu Sohma (Yeah, it's pronounced, "I-hate-you". Ha ha ha!)
General Appearance:
White hair, in a long whip-like pony tail. A sharp face and relatively tall.
General Personality:
Unpredictable and wreckless. Often she will behave as if she belongs in another roleplay, (i.e., riding around on her chocobo, Tekkie, dispite it being HP themed, while rambling about Colonel Mustang), and severely abuse whatever character catldr24 is playing. She's short-tempered, yet playful, and while not necessarily powerful, shows incredible (though odd) tactical skills, only aided by her unpredictability
Variations:
-> In a FMA RP...
*Ishballan. White hair, red eyes, medium skin.
-> In a FF RP...
*Black Mage, with blood red robes. White hair, yellow eyes, pale skin.
-> In a HP RP...
* Hufflepuff. White hair, golden eyes, pale skin. Still often wears blood red.
Normal Companions:
-> A lot of the time Qwerty.
-> Tekkie, her chocobo. He is yellow, and wears a distinct snowcap on his head, knitted in an intricate olive-and-brown, with a forest green bobble at the end. Tekkie has convinced himself that this bobble is in fact a living creature which sometimes visits him, which he has (although not aloud) named The Spinach Bug.
-> Her little sister, Sankyu. Sankyu's personality is quite opposite; she is calm and collected, and often rather drowsy. She's quite predictable too; she either likes you, or you die.
http://zuks.deviantart.com/
http://www.fanfiction.net/~zuksgaia
Great things I've heard lately:
none
Great things I've thought lately:
Great things I've seen lately:
THIS IS AN ACTUAL QUIZ MY RL SISTER TOOK! Not kidding. Her teacher's a World of Warcraft fan.
ZGaia
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Miss_Sidhe on Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:22 am

Name: Lavender Wolfsbane

Race: 60% Dark Fae 30% Fire Fae 10% Light Fae

Hair: Long black and thick ringlets

Eyes: Violet

Wings: Peppered Moth (Black Mutation)

Strengths:

Telekinesis = Ability to move small to medium sized objects a maximum of 10ft with her mind.

Telepathy = Ability to speak with the mind and uttering no sound.

Wall of Mist Spell = A thick force-field type spell that appears as a thick wall of fog oscuring things from sight.

Clairvoyance = She dreams of the future.

Dark Fire = A purple-tinged fire-ball of dark magic that is highly corrosive on contact

Shape-shift = The standard dark-fae shapeshifting spell.

Weaknesses: If her twin is injured she sustains damage also.

Magic Spells: (See Strengths)

Weapons: None

Possessions at start of RP: Her twin. A boline knife, an athame, various herbs and spells books and crystals. A silver horse named Hemlock that she shares with her sister.

Brief History: Raised in a human village where their powers made them outcasts and had them labelled as witches and demons. Little else is known about the twins save that they are inseperable and very creepy.

Name: Violet Wolfsbane

Race: 60% Dark Fae 30% Fire Fae 10% Light Fae

Hair: Long black and thick ringlets

Eyes: Violet

Wings: (See Lavender)

Strengths: (See Lavender)

Weaknesses: (See Lavender)

Magic Spells: (See Lavender)

Weapons: None

Possessions at start of RP: (See Lavender)

Brief History: (See Lavender)
It's hard to look bad-ass when using fairy powers...

Rated R for Language, Violence and frequent Loincloth removal

If you get to be naked, I get to be naked. It's only fair

Let those that cursed my name, curse me still and whine their way back to the cages of the Valar.

ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

One Cookie to rule them all!
Miss_Sidhe
Keenspot Despot

Postby anti-paragon on Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:21 am

Updated Ann Pertchin Bio from the War thread.
anti-paragon
Keenspot Deity

Postby AlmostReadytoFly on Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:55 am

Yay, my first bio! Copy/pasted from the Discworld discussion thread.

OK, here goes. Constructive criticism welcomed (possibly even begged for). I don't want to have a character that's an unbalancing killing machine.

Italic descriptions are not widely known, unless you know or guess that Clarence is a "Dark Clerk".

Character Name: Clarence Tibworth
Species: human
c-mail address: tibacctAM
Skills: small business accountancy, general clerical work, assassination (specialising in poisons and blowdarts)
Weapons: accounts book, blowdart, assassin's daggers.
Religion: the Gods of Accountancy and of Assassins*
Background: Presumably a graduate of the Guild of Accountants' school, nobody in his year would remember him well, if at all. Clarence is lacking the vivid, outgoing personality from others in his profession and it's no surprise if he hasn't left a lasting impression. Currently he acts as a freelance clerk, still useful in a city where most people would be illiterate if they lost their index fingers.

Clarence is of course a "Dark Clerk", an assassin and spy for the Patrician. A scholarship boy, he lacks the upper-class bearing (or arrogance, if you prefer) usually associated with assassins. He's still pretty forgettable even when not in his clerk persona.

Until more specific setting details are around, Clarence's reason for any travelling is that he's going on a business trip for a client.

*If I can find out what these are, I'll put them in.
Image Image
There's no 't' in ARF, just tea.
'When you visit Raldore and Erasmo, you should ALWAYS bring your G-M tube, kids!'
AlmostReadytoFly
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Reaver225 on Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:34 am

Apparently this is the place to put your bios and stuff...

Name: Reaver225 (for any random thread)
Race: Humans
Height 5"10
Weight: Usually 130
Mass: Infinite
Hair: Black
Eyes: Yes. Two.
Personality: Lazy. Will go to great lengths to prove this.
Abilities/background: Infinity is a big thing, and hard to grasp. With infinite universes, there are bound to be a fraction of them which implode, explode, or randomly vapourise instantaneously. And if that happens, no-ones going to miss one person who manages to escape the destruction.
But, any fraction of infinity is STILL infinity. An infinite number of Reavers managed to jump from dying universes into the same spot in one universe, and fortunately for him, one of them had perfect control over gravity (actually, with infinite variations in total they have an infinite number of powers) and managed to coalasce into one single being. After joining the Institute of Bereft Universal Refugees, and barely escaping the stasis of the Dominic Deegan forum, he now wanders the various universe threads to do stuff, but since he's lazy he'll resort to either gravitic powers or build various machines or gadgets or robots to do it for him. It's the fun making stuff that matters, apparently. Disuse of powers has lead to him relying soley on his ability to create gravitational fields, which limit his options to 'create blade of gravity', 'fly' and 'turn surrounding continent to a flat monomolecular armour'.

[colour=blue]Name: Twelve
Race: Snarky A.I./spirit thing
Height, Weight, etc [/color][NULLVALUE]
Appearance: Blue holographic humanoid. Looks like Cortana from Halo, but cuter. Speaks in blue and usually inserts
[MACHINECODEwith bits involved]
Powers/background: OOC: The 12th version AI built by Reaver225, she's your average hyperpowered A.I. that can infiltrate anything with effective input (e.g. radio antennae, gravity sensors, eyes) and is generally snarky. Her capabilities are proportional to the tech she's in, and she can jump to anything with memory and processing power. She is very snarky.
Variations of her will probably pop up in practically anywhere I can fit her in.

Celtar 2.0 (yet to start)

Name: Cassie Raieh
Race: chimerate (very feline)
Job: Espionage/intrusion agent

Description: Less than a meter tall upright, Cassie is a dwarf brown-furred feline with white spots. She prefers to walk on all fours though can move (with difficulty) on her hind legs. Cassie has very few humanoid aspects, except for opposable thumbs and distinct fingers. She has quite a few cybernetic implants and gadgets usually, noticeably a metal plate in her left shoulder and her black armbands. One of her eyes are golden and catlike, the other a liquid grey human looking implant. She usually wears some baggy adaptive camouflage gear set to urban colours - it can change to match the environment, but very slowly - usually takes two to three minutes. She usually can speak the Celtarian language well, but under extreme stress can revert to animal tones and machine code. Having lived around humans most of her life, she prefers to be in their company, though usually not well accepted... leaving her slightly outcast in BOTH worlds.

Skills/Abilities: Physically very agile. Can usually escape normal situations due to training and speed. A very proficient expert in espionage and intrusion especially electronic systems, trained in skulking around. Can improvise quite a few gadgets if necessary. Has access to internal communication signals (her tail has an aerial in it ^.^) and is paired with an A.I. (called Twelve) which gives her a large database of info and advice. One bionic eye. Her armbands, as well as acting as lockpicks, tools and instrumentation have tazer launchers (up to 30m), which also can work in close combat if in dire straits (she'd rather run). Also a flashlight laser to burn very small holes in things (when normally powered gives off about a 2mm ray, no good vs armour/anything very solid).
All her gadgets are powered by an internal power cell, which needs constant recharging (after about a week of minimal use, or anytime after heavy implant usage), and she has two methods of regaining power - she can use an adaptor to recharge of any normal power port via a port under her shoulder plate, or by eating she can restore minimal power, though getting only small amounts of energy like this this leaves her feeling constantly hungry, weak and vunerable (from not being able to use her implants). After recharging she feels more perky and active, and vice versa without recharging for long periods she becomes more waspish, edgy and may start to scavenge for any nearby energy.
She can be used as a battery, but finds it very demeaning.

History: As a baby Cassie was bought from an orphanage by a quite shady interplanetary human company, which implanted her with various cybernetics and made modifications to her hands. She was paired with a prototype A.I. (Twelve, the 12th version), trained as an industrial espionage agent by the company and carried out quite a few missions, which she did proudly (The company treated her well. She was quite a large investment). When the company was caught in the scandal of the genetic experiment, she went freelance, but found little work in the cities.
Family: Unknown. She was quite close to her mentor, Raul, but he commited suicide when the company went into debt.

Discworld

Character name: Jack 'Big Jezza' Jacksonsonson

Species: Human (the accusations of kangaroo heritage is totally unfounded)

Skills: Student wizard. Outdoor tracking and general wandering
Weapons: Wizard's Staff (no knob), any spells he has on him (student level only)
Religion: The Dream-time stuff

Background: Part of an exchange program between Bugarup University (Last Continent, XXXX) and UU (in exchange for a couple of deckchairs) Big Jezza is currently experiencing Ankh Morpork's delights and generally studying in traditional XXXX way (getting overly drunk and trying to imbibe knowlege). He is a great fan of Archchancellor Ridcully's lifestyle and tries to match his nature feats. Years of life out back in the outback before uni have only reinforced this trait.
He is also very impressed with Hex and is trying to build a portable version of him/it to bring home (just to shout "I've got the battering ram!" on games over the clacks)
Wears a red robe with a tan leather jacket over it and a really broad-brimmed pointy hat.
Last edited by Reaver225 on Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
| Mental note: Refrain from using the Force while drunk. | Caption contest winner! | "Screw it. Rocks fall, everyone dies." |
I shall delete you, recreate thyself. - Mutamu
"All citizens to either go to the graveyard and dig up corpses or become corpses for not complying." - hazardswake
Maldraugedhen wrote:That would only be if stupidity was a Boolean thing, or if it was like always multiplying a pair of negative numbers (assuming positive is intelligent).
Stupidity has its own infinite continuum, from bordering on the brain dead to just shy of normal.
...I need to not delurk right after a long coding session.
Reaver225
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Avenara on Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:56 am

Magical School RP

Name: Dustin Jade Taylor
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 156 lbs
Build: Average
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Skin tone: Medium
Path: Staff User
Classes: Evocations, Magicks of Defense, Charms and Illusions, Nature and Manipulation of Its Elements, Conjuring

Appearance

Dustin has a goatee, brown hair in a surfer
Avenara
Keenspot Despot

Postby Loztein on Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:29 am

Warhammer Fantasy RP
Wargor: Derp the Offerer
Two Weapons for him. He has a Skaven-Katar upon his left fist and wields a jagged Sword in his right. The Blue Skinned, Green Furred Left Hand with an exotic yet mystifying symbol opposite it's paw of another Wargor dangles from a crude rope around his neck that reaches to his waist.
Derp wears a torn Animal-furred Kilt that goes nearly to his ankles attached to his waist by a belt made of Spinal-Bones of all sizes, that is made from his defeated foes, one bone for each one, he has also placed many such belts on Kulxfha.

Minotaur 1: Kulxfha the Assimilator (He eats people... Even in combat, that's scary from a Cow)
Weapon: Large, thick, nearly blunted One-handed Axe with a spike out it's top, where he can stack up to 3 heads.
Kulxfha wears but a chain mail loincloth with furred edges, and odd assorted different colored belts along his left leg and right arm.

Minotaur 2: Julthei the Intimidator (What? He's one intimidating COW... Just LOOK at what he wears!)
Weapon: A very broad Sword with 3 tooth-shaped blade breakers on each side, (I like a Balance between Axe and Sword)
Julthei wears a couple of skulls on dangling skin-made strings at a human skin belt, he also wears a multiple layered human skin coat, and leggings that reach his knees.
He however also features a thick Animal-furred Loincloth that reaches just above his ankles.

Chaos? Hound: Thmodro the quick. (This Doggy can RUN!)
Thmodro is surprisingly Dog-like and Timid of appearance, but this is an illusion he is the fiercest animal Derp has ever seen, as a puppy it devoured its apparent greater siblings for nourishment, Thmodro is quite a trickster, and has in fact inspired many of Derp's own Ideas.

History: \/

:o , seeing MysticForms' Guy with the Great sword and Dragon Armor makes me wonder just how bloody strong are those Minotaurs of mine!?!?!?!

Any who, here's the basic Characters of mine, including the Doggy. :grumble: Who I still wish were a Pig

Wargor: Derp the Offerer {They can have titles, :shifty: right?}
Two Weapons for him. He has a Skaven-Katar upon his left fist and wields a jagged Sword in his right. The Blue Skinned, Green Furred Left Hand with an exotic yet mystifying symbol opposite it's paw of another Wargor dangles from a crude rope around his neck that reaches to his waist.
Derp wears a torn Animal-furred Kilt that goes nearly to his ankles attached to his waist by a belt made of Spinal-Bones of all sizes, that is made from his defeated foes, one bone for each one, he has also placed many such belts on Kulxfha.

Minotaur 1: Kulxfha the Assimilator (He eats people... Even in combat, that's scary from a Cow)
Weapon: Large, thick, nearly blunted One-handed Axe with a spike out it's top, where he can stack up to 3 heads.
Kulxfha wears but a chain mail loincloth with furred edges, and odd assorted different colored belts along his left leg and right arm.

Minotaur 2: Julthei the Intimidator (What? He's one intimidating COW... Just LOOK at what he wears!)
Weapon: A very broad Sword with 3 tooth-shaped blade breakers on each side, (I like a Balance between Axe and Sword)
Julthei wears a couple of skulls on dangling skin-made strings at a human skin belt, he also wears a multiple layered human skin coat, and leggings that reach his knees.
He however also features a thick Animal-furred Loincloth that reaches just above his ankles.

Chaos? Hound: Thmodro the quick. (This Doggy can RUN!) {Also called the Deciever}
Thmodro is surprisingly Dog-like and Timid of appearance, but this is an illusion he is the fiercest animal Derp has ever seen, as a puppy it devoured its apparent greater siblings for nourishment, Thmodro is quite a trickster, and has in fact inspired many of Derp's own Ideas.

This is the day Derp separated from his clan.

A raiding party led by the Wargor: Anexst, with his Bestigors and his Mutated Minotaur Guard, went to raid a nearby trail (Derp and them weren't with them.) These raiders came to the trail and noticed a Priest walking along in the sunlight all alone with but a staff to defend himself. They quickly prepared an ambush and assaulted this man.

Upon surrounding him the priest lifted his staff in all directions, they were stunned with reverence, this was no man. He smelled of flowing blood and open flame, he proclaimed himself a God, and they believed him. They set up a huge seat for him and carried him to the Herdstone, where with his Rod told them of how he was Jarrias, Chaos Deity of Revenge and Loyalty; he had a plan that would undoubtedly destroy the Race of man forever.

Many were seduced by the promises of glory and revenge, even the Herds patron God was Slaanesh, this Creature, Jarrias managed to make this call for revenge seem pleasurable and corrupted them completely, however their were those among the clan who did not succumb to the Power of Jarrias nor the Rod of Command he wielded.

Derp and His hounds, as well as His Minotaur who wielded Great Weapons and many Herdsmen managed to resist, when Jarrias said they would abandon the Herdstone and never return a battle escalated immediately. Especially since Derp was next in line to become Wargor, he charged the Blue-skinned Anexst and tore at him, Derp was beaten to the ground and stabbed with a spear during the fight, but he managed to tear Anexst's Hand from his arm with but his maw, and slithered away in the confusion.

Derp called out to his hounds and a few not distracted by combat came to him, he grabbed unto these beasts and told them to run, during the run some died of bleeding or over use but Thmodro outran those who'd died and carried Derp far.

Nearly a week Derp spent lonesome with but a hound in the Woods, until he encountered three Minotaur he knew from his begotten clan and some Herdsmen, they joined with him very smoothly, and they planned their assault on the Herdstone, upon finding which again they noticed it taken by Wood Elves, they went wild with hate as their trophies of battle were discarded and burned to make way for the Elven Junk and charged them mindlessly. It wasn't until a Minotaur was struck down that they realized it was truly lost, only seven members of the original party escaped and all the Herdsmen but Derp who did so were lost to the woodlands as they made their escape.

Much time now has passed and Derp along with his fellows have arrived in this new land where the promise of attaining a new Sacred Grove appears likely, it is here that Derp intends to lay the foundations for his Clan, and to erect a Herdstone.

CCCME's RP which is currently (at the time of this post) unnamed

Name: Heijindai Bokoru
Ethnicity: Japanese
Appearance: Inviting, kind, and overall beautiful.
Appearance Stuffs: Tan skin, Long Black Hair with white tips, Pitch-Black Eyes, and 4'9.
Mentality: Bouncy and exuberant, very kind and wants to meet everybody.
Dress: Usually any Light, innocent, and generally pretty-looking Clothing, as well as Luscious, cruel, and very Dark-Looking Ones, she likes both extremes but only rarely will she conceive of mixing the two.
Powers: Can turn her hands/Arms into bladed Weaponry, from Axes to Swords, to just extending blades out of nails or adding a jagged row of blades out of her hands.
Weakness: Changing The compound structure of her Body is very straining and exhausting, doing it too much in a short period of time weakens the metals of course and makes them frailer and generally more feeble.
Origin: She came from a very wealthy Family in Japan, which sent her to the school to better get a grip on her extraordinary powers.
Extra: The Blades she turns her arm into don't separate from her body, so there's no need for handles or hilts on them etc... She also ALWAYS keeps her Arms free of apparel.)

Discworld RP
Character Name: Henudein Letgroffle Muntruol

Species: Human

Skills: Very good at running away and escaping, also an expert of disguise who's well versed in the vital areas of people's nervous systems. He's also a nearly unmatched Baker, especially of Cookies.

Weapons: Two Sinous Daggers with Cute little Half-Chibi looking Puppy Dogs engraved on their sides, He likes teh Cuteness!

Religion: He follows a Small God named: ۩o۞
Atleast I got Chicken.
Urbaniacs!
Brains
Quote of Boredom: "Great, now we’ve got a mummy on the loose, and the son of a b**** knows how to drive a stick"
– Burton Guster, from Psych
Loztein
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: A time someone of my sort just does not seem to belong...

Postby Loztein on Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:30 am

Warhammer Fantasy RP
Wargor: Derp the Offerer

Chaos? Hound: Thmodro the quick. (This Doggy can RUN!)

:o , seeing MysticForms' Guy with the Great sword and Dragon Armor makes me wonder just how bloody strong are those Minotaurs of mine!?!?!?!

Any who, here's the basic Characters of mine, including the Doggy. :grumble: Who I still wish were a Pig

Wargor: Derp the Offerer {They can have titles, :shifty: right?}

Chaos? Hound: Thmodro the quick. (This Doggy can RUN!) {Also called the Deciever}

This is the day Derp separated from his clan.

A raiding party led by the Wargor: Anexst, with his Bestigors and his Mutated Minotaur Guard, went to raid a nearby trail (Derp and them weren't with them.) These raiders came to the trail and noticed a Priest walking along in the sunlight all alone with but a staff to defend himself. They quickly prepared an ambush and assaulted this man.

Upon surrounding him the priest lifted his staff in all directions, they were stunned with reverence, this was no man. He smelled of flowing blood and open flame, he proclaimed himself a God, and they believed him. They set up a huge seat for him and carried him to the Herdstone, where with his Rod told them of how he was Jarrias, Chaos Deity of Revenge and Loyalty; he had a plan that would undoubtedly destroy the Race of man forever.

Many were seduced by the promises of glory and revenge, even the Herds patron God was Slaanesh, this Creature, Jarrias managed to make this call for revenge seem pleasurable and corrupted them completely, however their were those among the clan who did not succumb to the Power of Jarrias nor the Rod of Command he wielded.

Derp and His hounds, as well as His Minotaur who wielded Great Weapons and many Herdsmen managed to resist, when Jarrias said they would abandon the Herdstone and never return a battle escalated immediately. Especially since Derp was next in line to become Wargor, he charged the Blue-skinned Anexst and tore at him, Derp was beaten to the ground and stabbed with a spear during the fight, but he managed to tear Anexst's Hand from his arm with but his maw, and slithered away in the confusion.

Derp called out to his hounds and a few not distracted by combat came to him, he grabbed unto these beasts and told them to run, during the run some died of bleeding or over use but Thmodro outran those who'd died and carried Derp far.

Nearly a week Derp spent lonesome with but a hound in the Woods, until he encountered three Minotaur he knew from his begotten clan and some Herdsmen, they joined with him very smoothly, and they planned their assault on the Herdstone, upon finding which again they noticed it taken by Wood Elves, they went wild with hate as their trophies of battle were discarded and burned to make way for the Elven Junk and charged them mindlessly. It wasn't until a Minotaur was struck down that they realized it was truly lost, only seven members of the original party escaped and all the Herdsmen but Derp who did so were lost to the woodlands as they made their escape.

Much time now has passed and Derp along with his fellows have arrived in this new land where the promise of attaining a new Sacred Grove appears likely, it is here that Derp intends to lay the foundations for his Clan, and to erect a Herdstone.

CCCME's RP which is currently (at the time of this post) unnamed

Name: Heijindai Bokoru
Ethnicity: Japanese
Appearance: Inviting, kind, and overall beautiful.
Appearance Stuffs: Tan skin, Long Black Hair with white tips, Pitch-Black Eyes, and 4'9.
Mentality: Bouncy and exuberant, very kind and wants to meet everybody.
Dress: Usually any Light, innocent, and generally pretty-looking Clothing, as well as Luscious, cruel, and very Dark-Looking Ones, she likes both extremes but only rarely will she conceive of mixing the two.
Powers: Can turn her hands/Arms into bladed Weaponry, from Axes to Swords, to just extending blades out of nails or adding a jagged row of blades out of her hands.
Weakness: Changing The compound structure of her Body is very straining and exhausting, doing it too much in a short period of time weakens the metals of course and makes them frailer and generally more feeble.
Origin: She came from a very wealthy Family in Japan, which sent her to the school to better get a grip on her extraordinary powers.
Extra: The Blades she turns her arm into don't separate from her body, so there's no need for handles or hilts on them etc... She also ALWAYS keeps her Arms free of apparel.)

Discworld RP
Character Name: Henudein Letgroffle Muntruol

Species: Human

Skills: Very good at running away and escaping, also an expert of disguise who's well versed in the vital areas of people's nervous systems. He's also a nearly unmatched Baker, especially of Cookies.

Weapons: Two Sinous Daggers with Cute little Half-Chibi looking Puppy Dogs engraved on their sides, He likes teh Cuteness!

Religion: He follows a Small God named: ۩o۞
Atleast I got Chicken.
Urbaniacs!
Brains
Quote of Boredom: "Great, now we’ve got a mummy on the loose, and the son of a b**** knows how to drive a stick"
– Burton Guster, from Psych
Loztein
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: A time someone of my sort just does not seem to belong...

Postby demonhunter on Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:34 pm

Not in any RPs at the moment, I'm just putting these up before I forget important details. Also to save time later for when I DO join/make an RP.

I've been tinkering with these four for a while... Think I worked out most of the kinks. They're a family, the latest generation of a long line of warriors. In order from oldest to youngest...

Lisa Hunter

Appearance: Short, light brown hair and grey eyes. Around five foot eight, and weighs about 70 kilos. She's quite fit, physically, and she possesses a quiet strength that is barely noticable. Her movements are confident and somewhat graceful.

Like most of her family, she tends to wear plain grey clothing.

Personality: Lisa has two sides to her personality. When she's fighting, she's a cold, hard woman with no mercy for her enemies. When she's not fighting, she tends to be kind-hearted and compassionate. Not easily angered, unless she's fighting.

Magic skills: Lisa is a skilled telepath, and is also well-known for her long-range teleportation abilities. She's also a highly skilled healer, and in combat, wields powerful light spells, both offensive and defensive. this makes her quite powerful when facing undead.

Weapon skills: Like all her family, Lisa is trained in the art of melee warfare as well as magic. Specifically, she's an accomplished staff-fighter. Her weapon is a full length mage staff, with sharp retractable blades at each end. The staff is enchanted to make it near impossible to break.

Armour: None.

Richard Hunter

Appearance: Ginger hair and sapphire-blue eyes. About six feet tall, and weighing 75 kilos. No visible fat, but he does have some visible muscle. Medium build. Wears grey, except when out on a date.

Personality: A loner amongst men, but he can be a real ladies-man. He does his best to remain charming and chivalrous amongst females, and his best is quite good.

Magic skills: Richard focused his magic studies into two main areas: wind, and lightning. He has a fair amount of skill in both areas, and has been known to try and meld the two, to devastating effect.

Weapon skills: Richard is the kind of bloke who takes the 'two is better than one' approach, when it comes to weaponry. As such, he wields two slim swords, one bright red ('Rose'), and the other deep purple ('Violet'). Rose is generally kept in a leather scabbard strapped over his left shoulder, whilst Violet is stored in a scabbard at his left hip. Both blades carry an enchantment to render them unbreakable.

Armour: Steel chainmail and chain gauntlets. Enchanted for unbreakability.

Misc items: A small black marble on a chain around his neck. More info on this later.

Damian Hunter

Appearance: Brown hair, earth-brown eyes. Broad shoulder and fairly muscular. Six feet tall, has no idea what he weighs. Wears grey, like the rest of his family.

Personality: Fairly companiable, even in combat. Somewhat of a smart-arse sometimes, and tends to be fairly honest. by his own admission, he is a bit overconfident at times.

Magic skills: Oh boy... Damian studied a LOT of magic in his youth, and he practiced most of what he studied. His best skills lie in Fire, Lightning, Light, Metal Manipulation, and Illusions. He also has minor skills in Ice, Earth, Wind and Summoning magics.

Weapon skills: Damian fights with a single steel longsword. No decorations, save the name of his lineage inscribed on the blade, near the hilt. Enchanted, like the weapons of his siblings, to be unbreakable.

Armour: Steel vambraces on his forearms. Enchanted for improved durability and protection.

Misc items: A teardrop emerald on a chain around his neck.

John Hunter

Appearance: Black hair and brown eyes. broad shouldered and quite muscular. About six foot two in height. Wears black, mostly. Face and hands are often grubby from his work in the estate forge, as he is the family blacksmith. Also the one who enchanted his siblings' weapons and armour, as well as his own.

Personality: Cheerful, but down to earth. Not afraid to speak his mind. Merciless in combat.

Magic skills: Fire, water and earth skills, which is useful for his blacksmithing.

Weapon skills: John wields a heavy battleaxe in combat, and is quite proficient with it. The axe is enchanted, like everything else that passes through his forge.

Armour: Steel chainmail, enchanted for improved durabilty and strength.

Misc items: A ruby pendant that hangs around his neck.

Gem explanation

The gems that the three boys possess each carry a powerful enchantment. When pressure is applied for a duration of several seconds, the gems send out what could be described as a 'distress call', which Lisa can detect. By using those gems as a locator, Lisa can teleport to them, and get her brother/s out of whatever situation they're in.

Other info

These four are the latest in a long line of warriors that originated somewhere in medieval Europe. The first of their line was called Damian Hunter, a gladiator, who, after winning his freedom, became a soldier. He served alongside a man who had something of a speech impediment, and could not pronounce 'Damian'. He always said 'demon hunter'. Damian adopted this as his alias, and used that name to purchase the arena he once fought in, turning it into a training grounds.

When Australia opened up to receive free settlers, Demonhunter's descendants migrated, and set up an estate two hours east of what would become modern-day Perth. That estate still stands, and is the place that Lisa, Richard, Damian and John call home.
demonhunter
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Berk on Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:03 pm

Hellmouth RP

Name: Donal Grey
Spiritual Name: Milamber
Race: Rifter
Breed: Kamina
Skin: pale
Eyes: Red
Hair: None
Build: Large
Height: 6'10"
Limbs: Six, Four arms and two legs.
Clothing: Pants, boots, shirt, a trenchcoat he acquired to conceal his second pair of arms and Cuimil.

Personality: Curious but cautious due to his new surroundings. Generally calm and slow to anger.

Special Abilities: Skilled with staves and short blades. While lacking magical skills, he has a large degree of chemical knowledge and can create a variety of substances ranging from simple explosives to salves to aid healing.

Relations: Cuimil (Symbiote)

History: Born in an other dimension and lived quite happily there for some the majority of his life. It was only recently in an experiment that things took a turn for the bad. The experiment proved two things, that dimensional transport is possible and that it should be approached with more caution. There was a rather impressive explosion that obliterated a large chunk of the lab and many of the staff, it also propelled Donal through a warp gate and into this world along with part of one of the other scientists and some random chunks of the lab itself. He has spent much of recent time learning the language and dreaming of a way home. Upon hearing of the Hellmouths he has found a possible spark of hope. If he can study one of these he hopes to be able to replicate or alter it enough to allow him to return home.

Reason: To study the hellmouths in an effort to create a similar gate home.

Name: Cuimil
Race: Symbiote
Breed: Morphelum
Skin: Variable
Eyes: None
Hair: Variable

Personality: Cuimil is a very simple creature and as such works with instincts rather than intelligence. He has been trained over the years however to obey Donal's commands.

Special Abilities: Cuimil can alter his appearance at will and as he is covering Donal, alter his as well. Such changes are limited to colour and hair for the most part. While he could make Donal look like George Bush, it would be a 6'10" tall, four-armed George Bush who didn't sound like him. He can also add his strength to Donal's, increasing his physical abilities a little.

Relations: Donal Grey (Host)

History: Bonded to Donal at a young age, the two have grown and learned together.

Reason: Because Donal wishes to.

Cool Ellen quotes:
Blasphemy!
Magnet!
Berk
Keenspot Deity

Postby Tilvan on Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:38 pm

Name: Tilvan
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 156 Lbs
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black, Curly, Touches Shoulders
Build: Lean/Lithe

Attire: Red T-shirt and Blue Jeans, worn for flexibility purposes. Typical sneakers and usually wears a Semi-Long grayish coat. Always carries a combat Knife on him, and is generally carrying a Kukri under his coat as well.

Abilities: Aspiring Novelist/Bard. Skilled in the Martial Arts, a Black Belt in Kenpo to be precise. Trained in the use of a combat Knife and the Kukri. Has minimal training in most weapons, no guns however.

FYI: A Kukri is a somewhat Curved knife that is meant to be use while running. Slashing attacks almost exclusively.
And no description for personality because I don't like having to confine my actions to what I write at the time. Personality grows with use of the character.
Tilvan the Storyweaver, Bard Extraordinare.

If I ever saw a full street of people burst into perfectly synchronized Song and Dance I could die happy.

"Evil Be Thou My Good."

"I have lived over six centuries. And in that time, I have seen puppies born, I have seen cesarean sections, and I have even seen men pregnant. But I am quite sure I have never seen a man receive a cesarean section while giving birth to a puppy.
Tilvan
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Ankhareon on Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:42 am

YAY! First character! and First RP!

The Davian civil war RP
Name: Jarin "Jas" Soral
Race: Catman
Sex: Male
Appearance: A black furred cat-person with short, spiked hair. He has a grey stripe vertically down his nose and with grey rings around his wrists and ankles, fading to white hands and feet which he usually wears gloves over (the hands, not the feet). His eyes are a deep, vivid green that he is rather proud of, and abhors covering with glasses. Roughly 1.8m tall and of a medium build. He is not overly muscular but by no means weak.
Personality: He is a rather quiet feline, preferring to let his work speak for him. Work that is usually very impressive, being that somewhat of a perfectionist. However when he gets passionate or at least enthusiastic about a project he can get very excited to the point of forgetting about anyone or anything else. He is highly calculating when it comes to combat, always aiming for strategic targets. He has been called a sniper in a infantryman's body, a label he is very proud of.
History: Before the war, Jas was a full-time police officer, focusing intently on his job, and known for never dropping a case unless ordered to do so. He had a very high success rate because of this and was well liked by his superiors. He resigned, however after an argument with his superiors on the verge of a breakthrough in a case. Prior to joining the military he trained extensively in weapon uses and martial arts, making him a fierce and skilled combatant.
Contacts: He is well-respected amongst the police force he worked for, although not so much the ones he worked under, as well as the numerous combat instructors he trained under.
[Bannerless bunny - I can make my own graphics]
The Forum Wars | My deviantArt
Ankhareon
Keenspot Juggernaut

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem