Character Bios[Create a New life here.]

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Postby Piebunny on Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:50 am

Name: Doctor Knip Knid-Spoon
Species: Human
Physical Appearance: A man with short hair and ridiculous Coke-bottle glasses. He has a harsh, grating, penetrating voice.
Personality: Evil. Well, he likes to think he's evil. In fact, his schemes almost never work out due to shoddy equipment.
Job: Evil Genius
Background: Knip Knid-Spoon was always, erm, evil. He masterminded a plan to take over his preschool when he was 18 months old but ended up with a time-out. At 14, he set up his first evil lair in the janitor's closet at his high school. This was subsequently found and he was put on detention. At 18, he recieved a substantial inheritance which he used to build an evil lair beneath Mornington Crescent tube station in London, from which he has worked ever since.
That goat came to me of its own free will.

ImageImage

My buttons have imploded the universe 4 times.
Author of Do the Seconding!
(I take no credit for the Seconding itself; that belongs to ProfessorTomoe.)
Not to mention The Ed Bunny Mysteries!
Hey! I do MSTs! Check 'em out now, funk soul siblings!

There is no Brotherhood.
Piebunny
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Grim Atescu on Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:59 pm

Magos Academy

Name: Terrolos Argis, Jr.
Race: Full-blood human
Hair: Dark Blue (if dark blue hair is natural for humans, then it's his natural color; otherwise, he dyes it regularly, and his natural color is black)
Eyes: Green-gray
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 110 lbs
Appearance: Terrolos is a thin kid with shoulder-length hair. Said hair is often tied back in a short ponytail, and he refuses to cut it for two reasons. First, he's deathly afraid of barbers. Second, he really enjoys making his father shout, "You look like a skinny, underdeveloped girl!"
Clothing: Terrolos wears lightweight shorts, sandals, and either a black tank top or no shirt at all. He always takes off his sandals indoors unless told not to (or going out to eat at a place that says "No shirt, no shoes, no service")
Biography: Terrolos grew up with his parents. His father worked for the tax office and never learned magic, and his mother was a Seal Mage who made good money selling simple household spells to tidy and such. At age five, they enrolled Terrolos in a martial arts class; he rose quickly through the ranks, and by age thirteen was equal in rank to a shodan. His mother also encouraged him to begin studying magic around age eight, and he learned how to improve his reaction time slightly, as well as some minor projection magic.
Personality: Terrolos is, first and foremost, a reactionist. His style of fighting focuses on defense, and he rarely speaks first in conversations (though once you get him started, he's rather talkative). He is also a chocoholic; in fact, chocolate is the only thing he will strike first for (so far as he knows.) He's a romantic, though he refuses to admit it to anyone. He prefers to be called "Terr".
This is my sig. It is cute. --> @_ *wai!*
The sig likes cookies. --> c@_ *nom*
You will give it cookies, or it will steal your soul. --> @/ *rar*
Beware the cuteness of the sig!
===
"And YOU, Grim, write adorable honeymoon scenes." - VOR
Grim Atescu
Keenspot Deity

Postby TeddVerres on Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:03 pm

Magos Acadamy

Name: Reginald Fasmerth, answers to "Reggie"
Height: 5'11
Weight: 153 lbs.
Hair: Slick Black, Shiny
Practice: Staff, Prefers Magic of Destructive Capabilities
Eyes: Green
Weapon of Choice: Dagger
Stregth: An expert debater
Weakness: If he looses a debate, he temporarily turns into a bundled mass of nerves
Clothing: Bright Blue T-Shirt, Black Pants, Black Shoes
Attitude: A big bragart, known to go on long rants about him self, looks down on others
Bio: Born to Wallace and Melina Fasmerth, Reggie is a 10th Generation Staff User. Reggie also did pretty well in sports, though it was nothing to brag about. But he did anyways. He considers himself a one man army. However, he is not to be underestimated. Just because he talks big doesn't mean he is insecure of his abilities. While not "The greatest in the class", as he believes, he is slightly above average when it comes to his magical abilitie. Reggie is rarely seen without a smile on his face.
Hobbies: Playing Guitar, Playing Bass, Singing
Likes: Himself, Talkign About Himself, Showing Others How Awesome He Is
Dislikes: Others Saying they are greater than him, Others showing Abilities as Good or Better than him
TeddVerres wrote: You know you're lame when you start quoting yourself.

"She's got a cute walk. She kinda wiggles her behind. She's got a very cute behind."-Otacon, Metal Gear Solid
"Mumbo lose Skull to Humba Wumba in bad lawsuit."-Mumbo Jumbo, Banjo-Threeie
Be sure to catch my voice, as I will be playing "King Jingaling" in John Zirbe's Banjo-Fourie, and Miles Edgeworth in the sequel to Dily's Only Heros Wear Crevats!

^.^ Perfect innocence is not the lack of corruption, but the lack of corruptability.-Valgaav
TeddVerres
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Berk on Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:11 am

Magos Academy

Name: Alevar Asarlai
Magic: Ring Mage
Hair: White
Eyes: Blue
Description: Generally seen with a smile on his face if a bit timid. Dressed usually in blue or black, clothes loose enough to not restrict movement but not flowy enough that they would get caught on anything.

History: Alevar was taught the ways of martial arts from his uncle, a ring mage of considerable power. Dispite his power, Alevar's uncle keeps a low profile and isn't generally known beyond the village. In their blood are traces of their Mulian heritage, so Alevar's aptitude with the magical abilities wasn't much of a surprise. The only other evidence of this is his hair, which is naturaly completly white. As white hair does occur in full blood humans, he doesn't bother to cover it up, though if questioned about it, he attempt to change the subject or claim partial albinoism rather than admit to his spotted heritage. While he is not unashamed of it, he does know how most people view them.

Dispite being taught in the martial arts, Alevar has more ability with the magical side of the art and tends to rely more on that than his physical abilities. This is probably also due to the one time he needed to rely on his training when he was atacked by a group of older children who were picking on him because to his hair. The fight didn't work out too well for him and he has since preferred to keep an enemy beyond arms reach. This is yet another reason he refuses to change his hair colour, he would see it as a form of defeat or running away.
Last edited by Berk on Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Berk: Logically breaking the laws of logic.
Epic Bunny: 11910 Bunnypoints

Cool Ellen quotes:
Is that all you noticed while in my shirt?
Yo Piggy! Get away from my brother 'fore I make you squeal!
Ah Yes, The Wonder Twins... They do complicate matters don't they?
That crazed look could have meant any number of things!
I feel significantly less menacing.
Blasphemy!
Given that I'd be in the closet with another girl, I don't think I'd be doing a very good job.
I'm supposed to know how magic works?
I thought I was ready for man-on-Ellen loving.
Mom told me to wake you. She was unspecific as to how.
Excuse me, I need to find something heavy and blunt to kill you with.
You can make marbles even more shiny?
Well, that, or "Mind your own business, jackass!"
Magnet!
Dammit, she can thumb-type every word, but she can't bust out the emoticons?
Berk
Keenspot Deity

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:24 pm

FRINK! Rp bio

Name: Jodi Darien Darellis
Race/Species: Modded Human
Modification: combination of Cat and Fox, used in a genetic-based serum.
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 122
Figure: Curvy for the most part(definitely curvier than the Jodi we all know and love^^), aside of naturally gained muscle.
Eyes: One amber, one bright blue and both with swirls for pupils.
Fur: Dark tan for most of the main color, but light tan for the markings, included are the tailtip, eartips, left forearm, right shin(covers from shin and down).
Hair: Dark brown, with reddish highlights, the one thing that gives away her human heritage aside of her pesonality.

Eating habits: Unlike many of her kind, Jodi inherited some rather easily definable traits that mix cat and fennc fox. She loves live prey, and often tries to keep it living before eating it, mostly for the enjoyment of the chase. She also likes insects, to a point where some lemurs might find it a bit creepy and disgusting, along with others of the ship. She's also part of the reason why there is a minimal amount of bugs on the ship, if she finds it, it's lunch/dinner/breakfast once she catches it. Despite all this, she also doesn't mind if her food is dead before she eats it, her preference may be live prey, but she's not stupid enough to turn down food if willingly given to her.

Clothing: Usually tank-tops and specially-made low-rise jean shorts/shorts. Has worn a dress before, but finds it constricting to her tail and movement. Only one other thing is a jumpsuit that, when worn, is a bit more accentuating on her feminine features. She uses this a lot whenever sublety is needed in a 'raid', often playing the 'attractive distraction' for the others as needed.

Job: Weaponsmith/Tech support. Whatever Sparky is having trouble with, she helps out on. Of course, this means they know each other fairly well, but of course they haven't yet dredged up the issue of looking for guys...yet.

Abilities: Highly skilled in mechanics, machines, and anything that counts as a machine, Jodi is able to repair and mend nearly any damage done to electrical systems and can even re-make components on the fly. Best suited as an engineer/repair technician, she can keep a ship running smoothly even if it's not supposed to be in the recesses of space.

At a glance background: government pet, which eventually got loose and started to seek out a way to live.

History: Jodi is one of the few people who stays quiet about her past, as it wasn't something she wishes to repeat for fear of others doing such things to people who match her intellect. Her past that has been known so far is that she was an 'experimental test subject' for enhancing the brainpower of already highly intelligent people, which eventually led to her escaping and causing the project to cave-in. This caused her to go into hiding, and after enough time passed she had lended a small helping hand in negotiations due to her intelligence. The government responsible for this was a subset of Mexicali, but as of now no-one is sure whether this is possible.
Current Avatar: Lapis O. Rimewing, lined by Sanchay, colored by me.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Contrary to popular belief, THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS." --- Kalga
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Berk on Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:30 pm

Fade, The Second Age of Man

Name: Dorian Quartermaine
Religion: Shivism
Description: A well-toned and fit man of average height with long red hair he keeps tied back.
Abilities: Dorian is a martial artist of considerable ability, he is proficiant with close combat weaponary and carries a short sword, but his long range abilities are greatly lacking. He can hit the ground, but only thanks to gravity. Like some of his fellow martial artists, Dorian has found that he can seemngly move for short periods of time at a very high rate of speed. However, he has also discovered an ability that others have not duplicated. With great concentration, he can focus energy into his blows, granting them greater range as the energy explodes from his fist or foot. While holding great power, it disapates quickly and extends no more than a foot beyond his usual reach with any force.

History: Dorian grew up in a rather remote area, the closest true village being a journey of several days away. While there were many people who lived in or just around the Temple of Shive. Unsurprisingly, due to the large number of people who live around or in the Temple have also had training in the martial arts, they focus more of the Way of Elliot. The hand outstretched in defence hangs over the main door and proclaims to all that the people within will defend their home and any who seek refuge there.

While growing up, Dorian was taught how to defend himself and others with and without weaponary. Once he learned the ability to move himself at a faster rate than was normally possible, he pursued his training further, unlike many others, who learnt the basics but lived their lives as farmers. Shortly after gaining his second ability, Dorian scoured the records and found that no one else has possessed this gift. There had been a man who passed through whose attacks could burn and even ignite flamable materials. Deciding to seek out this man or others and discover the secret behind his apparently unique ability, Dorian set out.

He has lived a rather sheltered life and is ignorant of the depths of depravity people can sink to. He adheres closely to the three-step method of dealing with minor problems, however, he can be rather lenient with the major problems and may treat it as a minor one.

Cool Ellen quotes:
Blasphemy!
Given that I'd be in the closet with another girl, I don't think I'd be doing a very good job.
Magnet!
Berk
Keenspot Deity

Postby FaweFC44 on Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:00 pm

Fade, the Second Age of Man.

Character Name: Nawtel the XLVII (Fourty-Seventh)
Height: 5
The 'You Are _ _ _ _!', 'My Personality Is...' and all things related are stupid. There will be no argument on this.
Malachy19 wrote:[07:03] Malachy 19: yes, I TOUCH myself

Context is for the WEAK.
FaweFC44
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Clan rHrN on Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:33 am

I'll do an EGS kinda foo with Crash Bandicoot characteristics.

Character Name: Troop3r
Species: Dingodile/Ripper Roo/Human
Modifications: No arms, Ripper Roo's eyes and feet, Dingodile's teeth and crocodile tail, everything eklse is human.
Height: 6'1
Weight: 60 kilograms
Build: Skinny AND muscular
Eyes: Yellow
Attitude: Troop3r is an emotional and chivalrous kind of person. As such, he doesn't fight women (a part of chivalry) and supposedly acts like a gentleman. Troop3r doesn't like it when people diss Grace, whether on accident or on purpose. Troop3r also has a split-personality.
Weaponry: A bag of Nitro crates, a broadsword furnished to look like a scimitar.
Profession: None
Clothing: A Ripper Roo shirt (NO, not that straitjacket) with orange baggy pants and orange leather shoes.
Religion: Catholicism

Backstory:

Troop3r was created by a scientist who used to work for Naughty Dog. This scientist extracted data from Dingodile and Ripper Roo and implanted it on Troop3r. Troop3r was not created from a Uryom egg and therefore has no relation to Hedge, Vlad, Guineas, or Grace. Troop3r was sent to school where he met Grace. They went out together for quite awhile, both of them in 8th grade in middle school. Troop3r was a year younger, but this didn't bother him. After 1 and a half years of datign Grace, Troop3r was abruptly informed that Grace fled. Troop3r wouldn't let her go, and he set out to be her guardian, legal or otherwise. Troop3r met up with Hedge and Guineas while at a hotel, with Hedge explaining what occured with Grace while Troop3r was gone. However, Hedge exaggerates some of the information to almost be a blatant lie. (i.e. from Grace going out with Tedd to Grace having sex with Tedd)

Troop3r sets out to show Tedd some justice with the help of his father, who keeps Troop3r's intervention with Hedge a secret from Grace. Troop3r spills the beans when he meets up with Tedd. Tedd, according to Troop3r, was, a la Stinkoman, "ASKING FOR A CHALLLLLEEEEEEENNNNGGGGEEEEEE?", in which he accepted. Both of them fought and it resulted in a draw, with Grace tending to both of their needs. Grace then asked Troop3r if he could move next door to them and he did.

(That's it so far.)
Clan rHrN
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Jasmine_soul_3 on Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:15 pm

For the transgenics RP, since i was too lazy to post her when it started.

Name: Kiratami Kakashaiho(Pronounced without the last H)
Height:5'5"
Hair: Red, mid-back l;ength, usually tied back.
Eyes: Also red, because of a mishap in the splicing of certain things into her body messing with the genetic code...it's what ya get when you're making a human...
Uniqueness information: She can manipulate the electromagnetic frequencies in order to produce amounts of lightning, adjust the temperature to cause extreme cold or heat, all of which happen in limited quantities. She also produces nanomachines through her mechanical heart, they produce evey night while she sleeps, and can be used to seal wounds of others. They die after 3 minutes outside of her body, and degrade very quickly, as they've been made somewhat organic. The nanomachines canNOT rebuild limbs lost, though they will seal it over with living skin and can restore a lost eye, but with only partial vision. Thats all I've actually done with them, so until I do more, I'll have to stick with that.
History: Test-tube baby from the start, genetically manufactured AKA one tissue sample was taken and genetically altered and THEN cloned, making her unique. She was a project that began early on, but was scrapped to go further into the genetic projects. About a year before her cryo-stasis, she had her heart replaced and was awake during the whole procedure, thusly feeling the immense pain. Her mind was alttered just enough to encompass her abilities, and, while seeming 19, she has a slightly underdeveloped mind due to the tube-ness. She knows her levels of abilities, but doesn't quite understand how to use them, nor how to accurately describe them, but can control them hile in use...also, she will begin the first day without nanomachines, fire or ice just because I say so. She wears her clothes just because they were designated for her, and no sense of modesty due to her extensive time in a test tube naked, is very innoceent, and has a childlike quality. Her hatred of the scientists stems form the shutdown of her project and the constant referral to her as 'failure' and makes her innately shy.
Character: Kiratami
Jasmine_soul_3
Keenspot Despot

Postby catldr24 on Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:37 pm

Battle arena....

Name: Qwerty
Sex: Male
Race: Mix. (1/2 human, 1/2 catfolk)
Powers: Other than being a complete genius, nothing.
Weapons: Has, for some reason known only to himself, gone tech-razy with a frying pan. It is made of an indestructible type of titanium he synthesized himself, and can expand into a protective igloo.
Description: About 5"1', brown longish hair. Cat ears and tail. Always wears sandals and t-shirts, even in the winter.
Bio: Hides his intelligence from everyone but a few people, not even his parents know how smart he really is. Made sure to grow out his hair to cover up his ears, as he is overly embarassed about them. Has control over tail, keeps it.. well... inside his pants unless he needs it. Always carries the frying pan around. Is an aspiring chef.
Drayco: ((Oh yeah, I forgot he's been repeatedly used as a weapon during the fight. ^^; ))
At least when I'm multitasking, I know where I can go to retrieve my mind.
My Inventory

Current form: So zetta slow!
catldr24
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby TeddVerres on Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:52 pm

My character for the Battle Arena Redux. They are Siameses twins.

Name: Chester and Eddy Gobshmockt
Species: Human Siamese Twins, joined at the legs(They both have completely individual upper bodies, but only 1 pair of legs.)
Height: 6'0 and 6'1
Weight: 250 lbs.
Build: Average and Average
Appearance: Chester: Balding, White, Glasses, Pipe, Dress Shirt, White Honest Abe Beard
Eddy: Short Black Hair, Black Tuft on Chin, AC/DC T-Shirt, rings
Attitude: Chester: Suave, Sophisticated, Slightly Snooty, Teetotaler, Polite to those who earn his respect
Eddy: Hard Partying, Rude, Drinker, Crude
Occupation: Chester: Landlord of the "Edmonton Hights Apartments"
Eddy: "I'm living off my bro, dude!"
Battle Style: Chester: Judo
Eddy: Drunken Boxing(It's a real martial art)
Abilities(Active): Pot Shot(Chester's Pipe is really a handgun used to defend the patrons of his Apartment)
Brotherly Love(They Get you between them, they will kick your ass with several sibling combos!)
Bar Boot(Chester is a master at throwing people long distances)
Beer Buddy(Eddy can pulls beer out of anywhere, and uses it for either the Beer Bash, Drunker Brawler, or the Beer Bomb)
Beer Bomb(With a bit of time, Eddy can make explosives from beer)
Beer Bash(A Killer Combo involving Eddy and an empty beer glass, perfected after years of not being given any more free refills)
Abilities(Passive):Sibling Rivalry(They have a bad habit of arguing durign a battle)
Dead Link(One dies, they both die)
Brain Dead(Eddy is not affected by mind altering techniques)
Drunker Brawler(Eddy becomes more powerful as he gets drunk, but looses accuracy. Plus, too much alchohol, and he passes out)

"She's got a cute walk. She kinda wiggles her behind. She's got a very cute behind."-Otacon, Metal Gear Solid
Be sure to catch my voice, as I will be playing "King Jingaling" in John Zirbe's Banjo-Fourie, and Miles Edgeworth in the sequel to Dily's Only Heros Wear Crevats!

^.^ Perfect innocence is not the lack of corruption, but the lack of corruptability.-Valgaav
TeddVerres
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby ProfessorTomoe on Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:55 am

Just a quick note to advise that the Professor's bio has been slightly updated to reflect some of the goings-on in the main EGS Forum.
RIMMER: "So, Lister, what are you telling us? You're a closet squirrel? Behind closed doors, you parade up and down with a strap-on bushy tail calling yourself 'Nutkin?'"
Dame HelenNet: "Damn you, ProfessorTomoe! You defeated me in the beauty contest, you shall NOT defeat me here!"
High Magister Marshmallum, Minister of FISH

Read the Professor's Wiki and visit his avatar and fanart galleries...but Beware the Seconding!
ProfessorTomoe
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby FaweFC44 on Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:28 pm

Classmates.

Character Name: Alexis D
Last edited by FaweFC44 on Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
The 'You Are _ _ _ _!', 'My Personality Is...' and all things related are stupid. There will be no argument on this.

Context is for the WEAK.
FaweFC44
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:28 pm

Classmates RP

Given name: Myste Altheria
Taken Name: Quiet river-runner
Age: appears to be about 18, research can be done to find out her real age
Height: 6' even
Race/species: Kitsune(fox-anthro)/North American Red Fox
Hair/Fur color: dark brown/reddish brown
Fur Length: 1-1.5 inches length normal, during winter/fall goes to 3 in.
Eye color: bright amber
Appearance/Clothes: For the most part, she looks like a bipedal fox to most hunters and average people. Her eyes are the only giveaway that she has intelligence somewhere under the dangerously animalistic looks she possesses. Clothing is...well, to put it bluntly, something she doesn't know much about and hasn't really figured out what it's use is. Luckily her fur covers her full body so that she doesn't need to worry overtly about bad weather other than the usual grooming needed to keep from losing natural body heat. Her physical proportions are just a tiny bit above average, though it's hard to see due to her fur during certain seasons.

Power: Ability to learn skills that can be taught, and to a point where mastery is easily attainable. Also possesses minor skill in magic/telepathy-type skills, but cannot advance further without proper training and help. Time of learning is the average time it would take to actually learn the skill/ability, and mastering it requires a focus on the skill of at least a month or more. Telepathy is very limited, being simple sayings or pictures over large distances or talking semi-normal over a short distance. Can speak relatively well when touching or in the same space as another.

History: Born a 'mutant' as many have called it and has been hiding a lot to keep from being discovered. Lives in a forest that has hunters who go there during the open season, and has barely lived through the years. Has recently started to venture outside the forest area, mostly to find a new place to live. Rumors of a 'humanoid fox/vixen' have been spreading due to coming out of the forest more, but other than that, is fairly unknown to the general public and is seen in pictures on tabloids often. Her knowledge of languages hardly extends to anything human, her biggest asset being able to telepathically speak with others. This is how she got along with the foxes in the area, and also how she can 'speak'. To her, telepathic speaking is for emergencies only, otherwise she uses a variety of body cues(mostly gestural) to communicate. She also has another female fox, whom has recently become something like a close friend. She has been recently stealing food from a certain school to live....
Last edited by Atashi-Cloud on Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Current Avatar: Lapis O. Rimewing, lined by Sanchay, colored by me.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Contrary to popular belief, THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS." --- Kalga
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Piebunny on Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:28 pm

The Fifth-Dimensional Hardware Store

Names: Marco and Marci Marcellis
Genders: Male and female respectively
Species: Human. But then, all the characters are.
Hair colour: We'll just say they're albino and leave it at that, hmmm?
Address: 7 Kestrel Place, Misty Valley.
Parents: Marty and Marina Marcellis.
Appearance: They do look kinda similar, except Marci happens to be female. Their clothes, however, couldn't be more different. Marco dresses rather simply. He has a conservative, slicked-back hairstyle and usually wears simply a T-shirt and jeans. Marci, on the other hand, has a veritable volcano of curly hair and dresses in outrageously wild clothing.
Personality: Marco is more quiet, whereas Marci has a big mouth.
History: Nothing special. They were born on the same day (Marco two minutes before Marci), attended Misty Valley Primary, graduated and now attend Southstone South High. They have both visited TARDIS Hardware and barely made it out with their skins intact. They know what happened to Larry. Who is Larry, you may ask? Yes, you certainly may ask.
That goat came to me of its own free will.

ImageImage

My buttons have imploded the universe 4 times.
Author of Do the Seconding!
(I take no credit for the Seconding itself; that belongs to ProfessorTomoe.)
Not to mention The Ed Bunny Mysteries!
Hey! I do MSTs! Check 'em out now, funk soul siblings!

There is no Brotherhood.
Piebunny
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby FaweFC44 on Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:27 am

Classmates RP

Character Name:Madeline Sparks. VERSION TWO! (Angst free.)
Nickname(s): Maddie/Maddy.
Birthdate: May the 22nd 1985.
Zodiac: Gemini, Wood Ox.
Species: Human.
Last edited by FaweFC44 on Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Context is for the WEAK.
FaweFC44
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Steven Jester on Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:12 pm

Any and All RPs and any situation where I see fit :evilgrin:

Code Name: Steven M. Jester
Nicknames: Steve, Jester, Sir, the Chosen One (don't know where that one came from...)
Species: Human "Immortal" (see special ablities)
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 170 lbs.
Hair: Varies on cover -- currently brown long and flowing. natural -- jet black
Eyes: Navy Blue
Attitude: Aloof, humorus, a loner.
Special Powers: "Immortality" and being trained in several fighting styles.
"Immortality" explained: Steve can only die by having his head removed from his body (a la Highlander)

MORE TO COME
Inventory! One Noob Pack containing...
Chocolate-Chip Cookie
Dead fish.
A six-pack of MountianDew
One Squirrel Teddy.
A TF Gun! -- I can have fun with this! ^_^
A Quantum Singularity from FaweFC44!
My Kidney....
TF Gun Kamikaze Add-On
A Roasting Spiquet and portable fireplace courtesy of my Quantum Singularity. (I can't vouch for the permance of this item or any item that spews from the QS)

Official Provider of the Champagne for Major Storyline Celebrations.

Official Ellen/Nanase Shipper

Unofficial Justin/Susan Shipper

July 21, 2007 - The Saga concludes... Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Steven Jester
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Jonixlord on Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:43 pm

For the 5D Hardware store:

Name: Reed James Maverski (goes by JJ or Jimmy Jam...don't ask)

Height: 5' 10"

Build: Just above Flabby

Appearance/Traits: Usually can be found wearing his curly black hair combed back so it stands up. A higher voice than you'd expect from someone his age. Large green eyes and a smart smile.

Personality: Immature, Sarcastic, Snarky.

Backstory: JJ didn't have his parents abandon him only to be raised by tigers. he wasn't the last son of a dying alien race. He was just a normal kid living a normal life...before Grandma moved in. Grandma Maverski made him, much to his parents' dismay, what he was up until recently. She babied, buttered up, fed, and taught him until he was a spoiled immature jerk. He was like that until he went to middle school when he found out that being the idiot jerk he had grown up as wasn't goign to get him any friends. He decided to just rely on his wicked sense of humor and improvisation skills instead of asserting himself wherever he went. He has since made a few more friends around town and has started to come out of his shell.

Funfax: He still lives with is parents even though his grandmother passed away. He enjoys watchign a good MadTV rerun on Comedy Central. He doesn't like it when people call him on his lies and his BS. He is a very proud person. He often says that he is the last heir to a great Russian Mob family. Has an affinity for mechanics. When he grows up, he wants to work on the Mythbusters show.

EDIT: Oh, did i mention that he has a little bit of a TF/TG fetish?
"They can't grab me if I'm on fire." - Dan McNinja

"There's no depth to my shallowness." - Daniel Tosh

My Favorite Webcomic
Jonixlord
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby FaweFC44 on Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:40 pm

Magical School

Character Name: Asella ab Pinxi (Most call her Pixi)
Species: Golem.

Context is for the WEAK.
FaweFC44
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Jonixlord on Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:36 pm

Battel Arena Redux:

Name: John (What? That's all you need to know.)
Height: 6'3
Weight: 205 lbs.
Build: "Like Batman" is the best way to describe his physique.

Appearance/Apparel: Black, spikey hair. Unbuttoned, green Hawaian shirt with a dark blue MCPD shirt on underneath with blue jeans. Black army boots. Knife scar on his right cheek. Dark Sunglasses that he wears at all times.

Personality: He has a one-track mind. Very secretive, John will talk completely in "mayhaps" and "possibly" talk if he's in the talking mood. If he's not in the mood, he'll stay quiet.

Backstory: (Some content altered or removed by request of the family) John was born in a place to one or two parents. He grew up going to school and doing things that he enjoyed. One day, something bad happened to his family and it was caused by one guy. His name was Bill. John never got revenge on Bill for something that he did. John was hired by one government organization or another to do certain acts. John entered the tournament to find out more about Bill. He did not make a deal with a person abotu a tournament. In other words, Classified.

Fighting style: Kung-Fu with a little bit Tae Kwon Do thrown in just for kicks.(horrible pun)

Weapons/Gadgets: Usually uses a metal baseball bat that John customized so it has a small place where it can cut into an opponent. He carries three smoke bombs with him incase he needs to escape or blind his opponent. His glasses have a limited thermal vision ability. Limited because the battery dies out quickly and then they are just regular sunglasses. Oh, yeah. John carries his handy-dandy Glock with him wherever he goes...just in case.

Abilities:
-He's very good at improvising during combat.
-If John gets in a batter's stance before swinging, he can hit much harder than if he were just swinging randomly.
-He is quite the acrobat, meaning he can land on his feet from many launches and falls.

Funfax: John carries his bat in a sheath that he sewed by himself. John likes that one flavor of ice cream. The sweet one.
"They can't grab me if I'm on fire." - Dan McNinja

"There's no depth to my shallowness." - Daniel Tosh

My Favorite Webcomic
Jonixlord
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Avenara on Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:56 pm

Classmates RP

Name: Quinlan Cathair Tallis
Nickname: Quin
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 118 lbs.
Build: Slender, somewhat Athletic
Hair: Red
Facial Hair: None
Eyes: Hazel
Skin tone: Pale (Nearly White)
Blood Type: B Negative
Place of Birth: Tullamore, Ireland
Date: 12/12/1988
Moon Phase at Birth: 13% Waxing Cresent
Day of the Week: Monday
Roman Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Dragon
Chinese Element: Earth
IQ: 110
Special Power: Grows flowers.

Intelligence
He
Avenara
Keenspot Despot

Postby Kiloku on Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:07 am

-For magical school RP-

Name: Raphael Tunum
Class: Staff User
Look: Image (This is RL me, low quality photo thanks to my lack of income)
Eye:Image
Bio: Brother of Illidan Tunum, wanted to follow his steps, and finally, upon receiving the letter to enter the Magos Academy, he has a chance of doing so.
My Deviantart Profile

Sheepy wrote:I don't think you'll ever hear a guy say "Nope, no sex tonight, my thumb hurts too much."

Save Kalga's RP! Join MERA!
Ba-dum Tshhh
90% of teens are onto alcohol. If you like muffins, tell your mom i said "Hello".
Kiloku
Keenspot Despot

Location: In the end of the galaxy. No! Not that end, the other one!

Postby Avenara on Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:41 am

Psion

Name: Chastity Jeanette Allen
Nickname: None yet.
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Build: Slender
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Right Eye Blue, Left Eye Green
Skin Tone: Normal
Blood Type: B Positive
Place of Birth: Florence, South Carolina
Date: 03/17/2021
Moon Phase at Birth: 13% Waxing Cresent
Day of the Week: Wednesday
Roman Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Ox
Chinese Element: Metal
IQ: 116
Special Power: Psi Healing and Receptive empathy

Intelligence
She
Last edited by Avenara on Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avenara
Keenspot Despot

Postby Berk on Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:45 am

Unnamed Psion RP

Name: William Joel
Build: Medium
Hair: Black, short
Personality: A generally happy appearing person, William hides his fear of his power very well due to constant practice. He is used to not being friends with many people and is usually rather reserved untill he gets to know someone well enough.

Psionic ability: Teleportation Psychokinesis

History: William first displayed his powers when exited by the 'big kitty' at the zoo, teleported himself into the tiger pen. Terrified from this encounter, he has only repeated the feat twice, both times he was in considerable stress. He has since worked almost fanatically on his phychokinesis in some bizarre effort to smother his teleporting with his other ability.

Dispite the general feelings of 'let's just go on with our lives' that the comunity had to William's and the other psions abilities, his mother had him sent to the school shortly after she heard about it.

Random Facts: Doesn't like to be called by any abreviation for William.
Was named after a certain musician and is actually a fan of his work, his mp3 player is filled mostly with his songs.

Cool Ellen quotes:
Blasphemy!
Magnet!
Berk
Keenspot Deity

Postby TeddVerres on Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:05 pm

Unnamed Psion RP

Name: Theordore Walker Vattic
Nickname: Theo
Height: 5'9
Weight: 162 lbs.
Hair:Brown Crew Cut
Birthplace: New York, New York
Birthday: Augest 17th
Family:Dr. John Vattic(40)(Father)(Psi Healing and Telekenisis)(Parapsychologist)
Jayne Wilde-Vattic(39)(Mother)(Precognition)(House Wife, Former Psychic for the CIA(Check it up, there have been many aledged psycics who worked for the gorvernment)
Naomi Vattic(9)(Sister)(Telekenisis)(Home Schooled Student)
Arnold Vattic(20)(Brother)(Powerless)(Public Anti-Psychic Speaker)
Build: Average
Clothes: Long Sleeved Shirts with humerous phrases, jeans, black dress shoes, and glasses
Attitude: A bit of a loner, Theo prefers to keep to himself, putting up an "I don't give a crap about you" fisaud to keep people away. He's not shy, just prefers solitude. However, if someone got to know him, they would see he is actually a caring individual, with a good scence of humor, and a love of singing.
Facial Structure: A long, mature face, regular nose, and piercing eyes. His ears, however, are 2 different sizes, causing his glasses to hang iregularly, but only slightly.
Achedemic: An excellent student, Theo passes with little to no effort, usually with good grades. He only studies when he's gettign close to tests, having a bad habit of cramming, but always manages to make it through. Psychicly, he had extensive healing training, though his father tried to teach him illusion, it didn't go to well, resulting in a fine and several angry calls from neighbors.
Abilities: Psi Healing(Well trained, capable of healing himself and others) and Illusion Projection(Not well trained. So far, the best he can do is make little white dots appear in someones vision).
Back Story: Theo was born in the city of New York, to a psychic father and precognative mother. His father was working on a way to find out how pyschic phenomenon worked that wouldn't involve the chopping up of some poor bastard. Theo had his powers scince birth, using them to try to steal cookies, though his father always caught him(Not due to powers, but he just knew his son to well). However, Theo's life wasn't all roses. His older brother, Arnold, was highly jealous of Theo, especially scince their father spent alot of time with Theo, teaching him how to use his powers. Arnold had been born without powers, and hadn't shown any, even after puberty. He often made Theo the bunt of jokes, calling him a freak wehn their parents weren't looking, and otherwise harrasing him. Theo's life was a hell when his parent's weren't home. However, that ended when Arnold was sent to juvei hall for vanadalizing a neighboring psychic's house. This was when Theo was 6, and his little sister was 1. From that moment on, Theo's life was pretty psi-normal until high school, as his father home schooled him until then.
Battle Style: Theo is well trained in the use of his healing, but it still doesn't help in battle, where he doesn't have the time to heal himself. He also lacks good training for his Illusion Projection powers, and can currently do little more than make tiny dots appear in a persons vision. it doesn't help much.
Odd Facts: Theo has a habit of singing while in the shower
Theo's father spent most of his life trying to debunk psychic phenomenon, until his powers where revealed by another psychic.
Theo hit puberty ealier than most boys, and thus, his voice is deeper than most boys his age, and he looks older, and is often mistaken for a 16 year old
Theo secretly wishes that the world could spontieniously break into song and dance, like in the movies.

TeddVerres
Keenspot Juggernaut

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem