Character Bios[Create a New life here.]

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Postby nightshadow on Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:17 pm

Cameo's avatar:

I am no Trekkie, so I know almost nothing of the Borg.

We could use the wimpy-yet-creepy Star Fox version; the Aparoids.

Or the Flood,

Or the X parasite.

Or Alien.

EDIT: Paradox, can you please edit out the stuff about him being able to equip the Judicator and other weapons. In Metroid canon, his only weapon is the Magmul. Multiplayer equipment is not canon. He can have thew power beam, if you'd like, though.

[quote="Metroid Guide"]Name:Spire
Height: 2.3 m
Mass: 325 lb
Homeworld: Diamont (location unknown)

A lone hunter searching for his lost people

The Diamont are or were unique silicon (Silicon variant 2) based lifeforms, their entire genetic structure and biological evolution following a very different path than that of carbon based lifeforms. Because carbon based lifeforms can not digest silicon based lifeforms the Diamont and other silicon based lifeforms did not have to fear from predators, due to their own silicon genetic structure they on their turn did not have to rely on sustenance of plant or animal matter on their turn. They only needed mineral rich water and UV light to sustain energy production in their body and the replication of cell like molecule structures.

Because of this nature the Diamont were a very peaceful species, their society almost never having experienced war and no such crimes as murder. When the Diamont met other intelligent life in the galaxy they approached these other intelligences openly, perhaps even coming over a little na
Last edited by nightshadow on Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The only defining characteristic between knowledge and belief is the point of view.
If making a story or RP is like baking cookies, then angst is the vanilla extract. You don't put any in, and the final product is bland, and tasteless. Put too much in, and it's bitter and gross. But if you use just the right amount, then you get something truly delicious.
This Week's Avatar: Me!
ImageImage
And now, my DeviantART!
ليس هناك ما هو صحيح، وكل ما هو مسموح به
nightshadow
Keenspot Despot

Postby Cameo on Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:22 pm

But I know almost nothing of those (some of the names are unfamiliar, even).
ImageImageImageImageImage
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Anyone who wants to draw Cameo can refer to this.
Hooray for avatars I made!
[12:02:17] cameoAppearance: I am an adult. I can make my own ice cream decisions.
The Cammy Guarantee: All sig quotes make sense in context!
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby TingYi on Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:55 pm

Nope, I don't have a place to use it yet, but I will. Oh yes, I will.

Name: Aerith (or Shi Tingyi which is Chinese so Tingyi is my FIRST name;))
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 134 lbs.
Eyes: Dark brown
Hair: Reddish-Brown
Species: Human
Homeworld: Earth

Appearance: PIC COMING SOON (I'm homeless for a month and my scanner is in storage. I get it back Aug. 25th ^_^)
Hair: She wears a very wide headband, with her hair loose in the front and braided in the back.
Face: She has high cheekbones and piercing almond shaped eyes. Her nose is slightly long, but nothing that would stand out or get her teased.
Clothes: She has a long, plain dress with a pocket for Pengy-San and a sash/shrug across her left shoulder to her mid-upper arm.

Attitude/Personality: Nope, she's not mysterious, dark, creepy, withdrawn, cocky, annoying, hyperactive, bubbly, irresponsible, or greedy. She IS, however, the logical one in a group. She's the first one too see reason and the last to "freak out" at something strange (but she will freak out if someone loses their temper). Perhaps this has something to do with Pengy-San. She's very clever, but she has a tendency to be a bit sarcastic. (Pengy-San: "A bit? How about every other sentence! I can never tell when she's being serious!") She also has a tendency to not think properly every now and again, due to her illness (see history).

Skills/Powers/Abilities: She can control ice/water. Oh yes, and she has Pengy-San.

History/Bio: She's had parents that were only slightly weird, which makes them pretty normal in reality. Aerith has one sister, her twin Eris. (Gosh these names weren't ORIGINALLY supposed to be like Aeris from FF7. I got them from a name book. Really!) She was diagnosed with post traumatic stress disorder at 18. Thus, she suffers from a phobia of anger, temporary lapses in her normal brain functions, nightmares, and a few other symptoms. She has a very minor case, so it doesn't affect her life hugely. Her only companion is Pengy-San.

Who is Pengy-San: Pengy-San is the perverted penguin that lives in Aerith's pocket. He can change sizes, but not form. Beware the perverted penguin!

And that's all for now, because these things get too long to read! ^_~
TingYi
Keenspot Deity

Postby Shekea_Rikana on Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:11 pm

For Metroid Mutation

Name: Lynn Shinru
Race: Humanoid Robot
Appearance: Silver suite with black arms, legs, and helmet (think a little like Samus
Last edited by Shekea_Rikana on Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image
Shekea_Rikana
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:06 pm

Cameo wrote:But I know almost nothing of those (some of the names are unfamiliar, even).

look up Aparoids in Wiki....^^; I kinda like 'em, even if they are wimpy.
Current Avatar: Lapis O. Rimewing, lined by Sanchay, colored by me.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Contrary to popular belief, THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS." --- Kalga
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby TeddVerres on Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:09 pm

Atashi-Cloud wrote:
Cameo wrote:But I know almost nothing of those (some of the names are unfamiliar, even).

look up Aparoids in Wiki....^^; I kinda like 'em, even if they are wimpy.

I did. I got nothing... said they don't exist...
TeddVerres wrote: You know you're lame when you start quoting yourself.

"She's got a cute walk. She kinda wiggles her behind. She's got a very cute behind."-Otacon, Metal Gear Solid
"Mumbo lose Skull to Humba Wumba in bad lawsuit."-Mumbo Jumbo, Banjo-Threeie
Be sure to catch my voice, as I will be playing "King Jingaling" in John Zirbe's Banjo-Fourie, and Miles Edgeworth in the sequel to Dily's Only Heros Wear Crevats!

^.^ Perfect innocence is not the lack of corruption, but the lack of corruptability.-Valgaav
TeddVerres
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:17 pm

>.> try a Google search then...not sure what to tell ya after that.^^;

which now reminds me that I've been away from the forums for quite a while now....^^;;; how time(and RPs) flys by.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Cameo on Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:05 pm

I looked 'em all up... and I'm still not changing it!

I happen to like the Borg. :P
I continue to be female!
How devious.
[12:02:17] cameoAppearance: I am an adult. I can make my own ice cream decisions.
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby TeddVerres on Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:06 pm

Cameo wrote:I looked 'em all up... and I'm still not changing it!

It scares me....

"She's got a cute walk. She kinda wiggles her behind. She's got a very cute behind."-Otacon, Metal Gear Solid
Be sure to catch my voice, as I will be playing "King Jingaling" in John Zirbe's Banjo-Fourie, and Miles Edgeworth in the sequel to Dily's Only Heros Wear Crevats!

^.^ Perfect innocence is not the lack of corruption, but the lack of corruptability.-Valgaav
TeddVerres
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:32 pm

TeddVerres wrote:

It scares me....

hopefully less than my like of cute fuzzy anthropomorhic creatures with wacky rings that inflate people into distorted ballons of themselves then explode when released into a wall or object...^^;
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Cameo on Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:46 pm

Atashi-Cloud wrote:
TeddVerres wrote:

It scares me....

hopefully less than my like of cute fuzzy anthropomorhic creatures with wacky rings that inflate people into distorted ballons of themselves then explode when released into a wall or object...^^;

...I'm not sure if that's better or worse than assimilation.
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:50 pm

Trust me when I say it's most likely worse....at least, unless you happen to be the kind of creature that can regenerate from a single cell or something...then it's the lesser of the evils.^^

oh, and in case that reference wasn't given, that's a 'in a nutshell' explanation of what Klonoa's ring does when used.^^;
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby RLAuthor on Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:48 am

Meh. If I RP, It's usually along the lines of this type stuffs...
Looks like: Check the avvie. Guy in front's me. Yay.
Acts Like: Well... There's four modes...
So yeah.
For Professionalism...
Name: Xanavier Fersten (Also Referred to as: Jeremie Reivanax)
Height: Varies
Weight: Varies, average 145LBS.
Eyes: Left Blue/Right Red( No pupil, Strange symbol instead[Bulls-eye, but with three spokes on bottom and one on top])
Hair: Red EX. Covering Right eye, Black
Species: Humanoid Robot
Homeworld: Earth

Appearance: Avatar
Hair: His hair is cut short, except for one solitary bang covering his right eye. This is black; the rest is red.
Face: Aside from the right eye, nothing special.
Clothes: Most of the time, he will be wearing some type of T-shirt with a pair of long pants (generally red or black) and a pair of black shoes.

Attitude/Personality: While normally on the edge, Xanavier is only working to fit in. However, when a programming error split his personality in four, Xanavier had a hard time of it. However, he is pushing through, though there are still differences. As far as most people see, the Xanavier we know is on the inside Gamma, as he is still quite fragmented. Who he really hopes to meet are people who can help. He is left hanging most of the time, however.

Skills/Powers/Abilities: It has been found that Xanavier has found a group of others like him, and they all communicate wirelessly. They all have imilar abilities. Xanavier's group is capable of major changes in appearance and function (Such as becoming a motorcycle) due to the material, engineered by Xanavier, that allows for this. in addition, Xanavier has the ability to control power. Anything involving electricity can be controlled by Xanavier.

History/Bio: Xanavier was a normal human being. However, when he was diagnosed with a life-threatening disease as he left college, he immediately started work on a cure. In the process, he accidentially created Metasteel. This material was capable of drastic changes in shape. Following this discovery, he started work on a machine that, utilizing this material, a human could become what Xanavier is today.

If more is needed to make it for certain things... I'll add them.
Siggy being revamped..

It'll be awesome. Just wait for it...
RLAuthor
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Berk on Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:33 am

Metroid Mutation

Name: Anakha.
Species: Saiyukan.

Description: Anakha, like most Saiyukans, is a very tall and thin humanoid. His suit is a dark blue and black colour and completly covers him up from head to toe. While almost never seen, his skin is the same dark blue as his suit and has a pebbled, almost scaly texture.

Abilities/Weapons: Anakha weilds a pair of laser blasters, while from his home planet, they are comparable in most ways to the standard power beam. He also has an electic blade attached to his right forearm that can retract into his armour.
Anakha wears a armoured suit that completly covers him from head to toe with a near-black visor that can adjust depending on the light level.
Partly due to his suit and partly to his Saiyukan heritage, Anakha can change his body into that of what he calls a 'spider-turret'. The spider-turret is a small, eight-legged form armed with a low powered energy beam that has a high rate of fire. It is also capable of scaling sheer surfaces and accessing places he can't in his regular form.

History: After winning the Hromdri Lestoth, a competition held once every ten years on his home world that tests a fighters capabilities in most ways and being crowned battle champion, Anakha decided to leave for a time and see what else the galaxy had to offer. Recieving several slaps to the face, curtesy of reality, Anakha learnt that off his home world, a battle champion could claim very little in the way of recognition or respect as the Hromdri Lestoth was virtually unknown. Believing the best way to utilise his talents and gain some recognition for himself and his fellow Saiyukans, he has become a bounty hunter of some note. He has a reputation for bringing his targets back alive rather than dead.
Berk: Logically breaking the laws of logic.
Epic Bunny: 11910 Bunnypoints

Cool Ellen quotes:
Is that all you noticed while in my shirt?
Yo Piggy! Get away from my brother 'fore I make you squeal!
Ah Yes, The Wonder Twins... They do complicate matters don't they?
That crazed look could have meant any number of things!
I feel significantly less menacing.
Blasphemy!
Given that I'd be in the closet with another girl, I don't think I'd be doing a very good job.
I'm supposed to know how magic works?
I thought I was ready for man-on-Ellen loving.
Mom told me to wake you. She was unspecific as to how.
Excuse me, I need to find something heavy and blunt to kill you with.
You can make marbles even more shiny?
Well, that, or "Mind your own business, jackass!"
Magnet!
Dammit, she can thumb-type every word, but she can't bust out the emoticons?
Berk
Keenspot Deity

Postby Blinkdog on Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:02 am

Just a general RP/Avatar character.

Name: Blink
Species: Robot (Originally human)
Description: Blink has a light chasis, with more emphasis put on speed and flexability rather than strength. Other than eyes, he has no facial features, but his faceplate is made of a smart-metal that can take on the shape of a mouth. Instead of hair, there are a handful of cables running out the back of his head. At first he thought they had no purpose, but upon experimentation, he learned that they can extend and be used as grippers. On his chest is a bright yellow smiley face sticker. A power cable stretches down from the small of his back, and the plug dangles just below his waist. (I
“Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavements, watch T.V., save for your old age, obey the law, Repeat after me: I am free”
Graffiti on Philip St. Bedminster, Bristol, UK (opposite Windmill City Farm)

Go and dance
Blinkdog
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Berk on Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:22 am

Naruto RP

Name: Aerin Tensi-Hyurin

Description: Aerin has a pair of vertically symetrical black marks on his face. Starting at the center of his forehead, they move outwards, curve around, under his eyes until they almost meet at his nose, then shoot down to the back corner of his jawbone. Other than these marks however, he is a regular teenager in appearance. Short, black hair, blue eyes and usually wears dark blue or black clothing.

Abilities: Aerin's ninjutsu techniques are mostly that with deal with wind in one form or another. His taijutsu is above average as his bloodline ability aids him well there. As for genjutsu, he is average. His bloodline ability has developed to give him, while not greater power with wind based techniques, certainly greater control. It has also given him a pair of abilities that work well in close combat. The first is a wind-sense, able to detect the flow of air around him, Aerin can sense from where an attack is coming and to where it is likely to end. The second is related, as he can use the currents of air to flow with them rather than just through them. This boosts his physical speed as he has far less wind resistance in his movements. Further training of this ability could lead to increasing the wind resistance felt by an opponent, thereby, slowing them while his own speed is enhanced.

History: Born with the black Tensi-Hyurin mark on his face, Aerin was destined to have a considerable power manipulating the winds. Even though his mark may change to the red of fire control, he was advised to head to the Wind town where he could be taught to fully use his potential. Refusing, he instead went to the Tensi-Hyurin town near Konoha, to train as a ninja and follow his elder brother.

Clan History: The Tensi-Hyurin clan is not all that old. Founded originally by a pair of brothers who had been seperated not long after their birth, Abarai Tensi and Himaru Hyurin. Each of the brothers had been discovered at the ruins of their home in a small town near the border of the Wind Country and the Fire Country. As the town was found roughly at the same time by a team from both Fire and Wind, and as the two boys were the only apparent survivors, they were each brought up in seperate countries, ignorant of their bloody origins. Several years later during a joint mission of Wind and Fire, the two brothers met for the first time in decades. The resemblance was uncanny and their secret past was finally revealed to them.

As neither wished to part from their new homes, yet wished to stay in contact, they started a new town, not far from the ruins of their original home. The town grew surprisingly quickly, partially due however, to the face that people were welcome from either of the countries. This new clan has become a neutral ground for both countries and a level of peace has been forged. Apart from the main town, two smaller towns have been created, one not far from Konoha, and another, deep in the Country of Wind.

The Tensi-Hyurin clan also has an interesting bloodline ability that crops up from family to family. Both brothers were marked with an odd mark on their faces, however while Hyurin's, who had lived among the Fire country, had a red mark, Tensi's was black. Each of the brothers had a remarkable abilty with the control of their contries element. The result is a bloodline limit that has been passed down to their children, that is neither fully one or the other. When one is born with the facial mark of the bloodline ability, it is either red or black. This indicates how their power will start, these marks have been known to change from one colour to another and one certain rare occations, be both at once, due to a fading from one colour to the other. This results in a powerful ability with both wind and fire.
Berk: Logically breaking the laws of logic.
Epic Bunny: 11910 Bunnypoints

Cool Ellen quotes:
Is that all you noticed while in my shirt?
Yo Piggy! Get away from my brother 'fore I make you squeal!
Ah Yes, The Wonder Twins... They do complicate matters don't they?
That crazed look could have meant any number of things!
I feel significantly less menacing.
Blasphemy!
Given that I'd be in the closet with another girl, I don't think I'd be doing a very good job.
I'm supposed to know how magic works?
I thought I was ready for man-on-Ellen loving.
Mom told me to wake you. She was unspecific as to how.
Excuse me, I need to find something heavy and blunt to kill you with.
You can make marbles even more shiny?
Well, that, or "Mind your own business, jackass!"
Magnet!
Dammit, she can thumb-type every word, but she can't bust out the emoticons?
Berk
Keenspot Deity

Postby TeddVerres on Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:23 pm

The as of Currently un-named RP made by VOR, probably will be Frink! RP...

Name: Dr Terrance McDonald
Species: Pure Human
Height: 6'3
Weight: 174 lbs.
Eyes: Green
Skin: Pale Pink
Job: Medical Officer
Sight: 17/18
Hair:Short Slight Grey(Not like old man grey)
Clothing: Reading Glasses, White Lab Coat, Shite Shirt, Black Pants, Black Shoes
Attitude: Serious, Hard Working, But goes to pieces over women...
Back Story: Terrance was born and raised on Saturn's moon of Titan. His father was a mine worker, his mother a house wife. He had an older sister, but she ran away from home. Due to this, the money his father had set aside for her to attend university went to Terrance, allowing him to attend Medical School. Terrance wound up joining the crew when they attacked a cruise ship he was traveling on. Terrance doesn't look like the kind of misfit you'd expect on a pirate ship, but those pirates need medical help, and Dr McDonald's here to give it. Terrance is serious about his work, but is known to go gaga at the sight of a beautiful woman.
Abilities: Terrance is a fully trained doctor. If he has the equipment, he can cure it. Terrance uses technology, not magic. Terrance is also decent with a hand gun esque. weapon.

TeddVerres
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Jonixlord on Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:36 pm

for the As-Of-Yet-Unnamed RP by VOR

Name: Virginia "Sparky" Paustrick
Species: Full-blooded Catkin
Physical Description: Light Orange fur with a longer patch of brown on the top that falls around the bottoms of her ears. Close to 5' tall. Yellow eyes with a litle bit of hazel swirled in. On the lean side with slight curves. 100 lbs. She's usually seen in a generic, greenish-grey jumpsuit and safety goggles. She has a gold earring through the top of one of her ears.
Personal Description: Usually has an over-abundant amount of goodwill towards her fellow Space Banditos which often gets her into trouble. Will result ot violence if necessary (or it's the fun option which is often the case). Can usually be found near the cafeteria or the cargo bay. She hates being called by her first name. She likes to go by Sparky. She enjoys epic gun battles and tuna casserole. Hates people who try to cheat her and puppies.
Job: Mechanic and/or Weapons Dealer/Smith
Backstory: Sparky was found in suspended animation on a crashed personal space ship. She was only 2 years old at the time. Sparky was found by a group of pirate catkin who taught her all about mechanics and weaponry. She came to know them as her family, and, at age 23, left to go pirating on her own. She jumped around different ships and eventually found her place on the (Insert current ship anme here) when she was 25.
Special Abilities: She can make almost anyone who is upset feel better. She's also a technological wiz. She can make and upgrade cutting lasers and EMP weapons alongside a few simple melee weapons that she forges with the heat run off from the engines. Her mechanical expertise includes repairing, maintaining, and upgrading engines so that they get more distance for less fuel. She also has limited experience in oxygen scrubbers and other life support systems. She's not so good with programming, but can do basic coding for machines. She's been researching personal shields for two years now and she's been trying to find a way to bypass them without using an EMP. Sh eis so far unsuccessful in her efforts.
Last edited by Jonixlord on Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"They can't grab me if I'm on fire." - Dan McNinja

"There's no depth to my shallowness." - Daniel Tosh

My Favorite Webcomic
Jonixlord
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Miss_Sidhe on Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:36 pm

For Wingies RP:

Name: Emma Rhodes

Nationality: British parents but was born and raised in Wales so has a slight lilt to her voice

Hair Colour: Wheat Gold

Eye Colour: Bright Green

Distinguishing Marks: A small mole under her left eye and a tattoo of some sort of hobgoblin or faery on her right shoulderblade.

Height: 5ft 5

Weight: Exact weight unknown but tends to be about average for her height.

Other Description: Quite pretty in her own way but not strikingly supermodelishly so. She has rather large thick lashed eyes and a slightly heart-shaped face which tend to make her look childish rather than beautiful. She does possess very attractive hair though being long and past her hips and naturally wavy. She usually wears no makeup and dresses in long baggy jumpers that hide her figure away.

Wings: Brown and white splattered like certain varieties of Pigeons.

Religion: Pagan/Wiccan

Likes: Reading, Writing, Animals (wanted to be a vet), Motown music, Nature and History documentaries especially archeological digs.

Dislikes: Sports, Vacuous Women concerned only with their appearance, Hunting and other cruel activities, Rap music.
It's hard to look bad-ass when using fairy powers...

Rated R for Language, Violence and frequent Loincloth removal

If you get to be naked, I get to be naked. It's only fair

Let those that cursed my name, curse me still and whine their way back to the cages of the Valar.

ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

One Cookie to rule them all!
Miss_Sidhe
Keenspot Despot

Postby Amira on Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:31 pm

Name: Amiranna
Title: Princess Amiranna Filliena t' Lunamir
Race: She's half FireMage half EarthMage
Nationality: Lunamirian, but her father was Erentian (hence the FireMage)
Apearence (sp?): She's fairly tall (about 5' 8") with dark curly brown hair that has red highlights in the sun. She is slim and muscular, espescially(sp?)in the arms. Her eyes are bright striking green and her skin looks darkly tanned though she has got a few freckles on her face. She usually wears Lunamirian style gowns although when she practices archery she wears a long tunic with breeches and tall boots. Her clothes are usually in nondescript earth-tones, but she sometimes wears blue as well.
Powers:Since she is half and half she has powers from both FireMages and EarthMages. She has MindMagic which means she can read minds, emotions, track someone by their mind, mindspeak, control others' minds, and all manner of things mind-related. She is also a Cat-Morph although due to her not being full-blooded EarthMage (Lunamirian) she can only be full human or half-cat never full cat.
Apearance in Cat form: Well for one thing she grows a tail, her fur is chocolatey-brown with auburn stripes, she also grows cat-like ears (which are the aforesaid fur color). Her teeth become distinctly feline sometimes she grows whiskers. Claws are optional, if she is trying to scare or intimidate someone then she will extend them, but usually they are not out.
Personality: She is pretty smart, with a gift for languages. She is fairly sarrcastic and sometimes can be rather candid about it but normally she is nice. She isn't a normal noble girl, she doesn't want to marry and she thinks gowns are a pain. She enjoys archery, she's very good at it and has been at it since she was 4. She takes after her father(King Dominic of Lunamir, formerly of Erentia) in alot of ways and has always been close to him.

Occupation: Diplomat (Lunmirian ambassador to Erentia)...and Mage 1st class...
....I could go on and on about her , but I won't...not right now anyway...
Air Fish

When schools of fish
swim through the trees
leaves turn silver
in the breeze.

Sky as blue
as oceans deep
white clouds, like minnows
dash and leap.
-Amira
Being good is easy, it's being evil thats the real challenge...
When you're flying like a bird be careful of windows.
Amira
Junior Keenspotter

Postby AkaraAri on Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:12 am

Another Grim RP

Name: Akara Ari
Sex: Female
Race: Half-elf
Religion: Mayite
Magical abilities: Healing

Background:

Akara
Last edited by AkaraAri on Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
They're called miracles because they don't happen - Kanon
Dreams are only as strong as your will to either reach them or crush them - Random quote by me.
AkaraAri
Keenspot Despot

Postby CFriis on Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:16 am

Classmates RP

Casefile: Mallory von B
Classmates: Exciting Adventures, Teenage Angst and Coed Showers
My Wiki - Feel free to edit and add to it in any way you see fit.
At least partially responsible for the following Mayhem Laws of Physics: 15, 19, 43, 44, 44a, 53, 54, 56, 63, 71, 72, 79, 82 and the exception to 128.
CFriis
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Dayantis on Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:38 pm

Yet Another Grim RP

Character (Nick)Name: The Tailor
Species: Human
Height: 5
Dayantis
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Dayantis on Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:44 am

Frink! RP

(Nick)Name: FiberWire
Species: Black Lemur (natural, unmodded)
Intelligence: Good common and mechanical sense
Clothing: A kilt
Personality: A very serious, untrusting lemur due to the nature of his upbringing (see below). He is very friendly with those he trusts, although he trusts very few. A loyal and trustworthy lemur, willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Background: Doesn't know his parents. As an orphan on Io, he never knew his real name. He learnt junkery from an official, paid tutor, although had to kill to learn it; he worked as a contract killer on Io, at first only getting low-level contracts but gradually working his way up. He takes no pleasure from his work, but it pays the bills. When he finally became proficient enough in Junkery, he offered repairs to try and pay his way 'cleanly', but there was too much competition and he never stood out as exceptional in the trade. He considers all the lives he took to attain the money to learn Junkery, and feels sorrowful; initially, he only killed to try and get the money for Junkery, but when his dreams were shattered, and he learnt the hard way that it wasn't the opportunity he was hoping for, he resorted to assassinations again. He'll take on all levels of contract, providing the pay is enough relative to the risk.
Weapons: A bagpipe with hidden depths (armaments), a knife, some fiber wire and a blowpipe. (He also has an arsenal from which he chooses weapons relative to the requirements for the contract he needs them for, but above are his standard weapons along with his signature weapon, the bagpipes)
Vessel: A small fighter craft he was able to purchase later in his career, this vessel is reasonably high-tech and very small. The outer hull is made of a material which makes it harder to detect on ships' scanners, and it's very small size means most captains dismiss it as (the space equivialnt of) flotsam. The ship has scrambling devices on board and tools so that it can be docked onto a large ship wihout being noticed, and delicate cutting tools create a hole just small enough for the lemur to gain entry. This has been done many times to complete contracts against targets on ships (beforehand, he either waited for them to dock or declined the contracy), and often a foolhardy officer would dismiss the docking as a minor collision with flotsam. This is the ship's only use, aside from transport, and the ship is unarmed and virtually unshielded; should a ship of its size come into a dogfight, or crash into anything, it would be destroyed anyway. The ship is merely for 'slipping through', not for direct combat.
Discipline: Junkery
Abilities: This Lemur can move silently and is good at sticking to the shadows. He is a silent killer. He is not a bad mechanic, but not an outstanding one, either.
Dayantis
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Jonixlord on Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:46 am

for the Frink! RP

Name: Virginia "Sparky" Paustrick
Species: Full-blooded Catkin
Physical Description: Light Orange fur with a longer patch of brown on the top that falls around the bottoms of her ears. Close to 5' tall. Yellow eyes with a litle bit of hazel swirled in. On the lean side with slight curves. 100 lbs. She's usually seen in a generic, greenish-grey jumpsuit and safety goggles. She has a gold earring through the top of one of her ears.
Personal Description: Usually has an over-abundant amount of goodwill towards her fellow Space Banditos which often gets her into trouble. Will result ot violence if necessary (or it's the fun option which is often the case). Can usually be found near the cafeteria or the cargo bay. She hates being called by her first name. She likes to go by Sparky. She enjoys epic gun battles and tuna casserole. Hates people who try to cheat her and puppies.
Job: Mechanic and/or Weapons Dealer/Smith. She spends much more time on her Mechanics work while creating weapons is more of a hobby.
Backstory: Sparky was found in suspended animation on a crashed personal space ship that had belonged to her parents. She was only 2 years old at the time. Sparky was found by a group of pirate catkin of the ship Paw-Strike. They were the ones who taught her all about the art of technology, mechanics, and weaponry. She came to know them as her family, and, at age 23, left to go pirating on her own. She jumped around different ships and eventually found her place on the Errant Dragon about 4 months ago. She quickly found her place as the mechanic of the ship. Later, she branched out into weapons smithing.
Special Abilities: She can make almost anyone who is upset feel better with her happy attitude and heartwarming smile. She's also a technological whiz. She can make and upgrade cutting lasers and EMP weapons alongside a few simple melee weapons that she forges with the heat run off from the engines. Most of her weapon smithing takes her a long time, so she usually sticks to her mechanics. Her mechanical expertise includes repairing, maintaining, and upgrading engines so that they get more distance for less fuel. She also has limited experience in oxygen scrubbers and other life support systems. She's not so good with programming, but can do basic coding for machines. She's been researching personal shields for two years now and she's been trying to find a way to bypass them without using an EMP. She is so far unsuccessful in her efforts. She'll figure it out some day.
Last edited by Jonixlord on Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"They can't grab me if I'm on fire." - Dan McNinja

"There's no depth to my shallowness." - Daniel Tosh

My Favorite Webcomic
Jonixlord
Keenspot Juggernaut

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem