Character Bios[Create a New life here.]

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Postby Cameo on Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:48 pm

How would I have a kingdom? I'd be a queen, unless someone TFed me while I wasn't looking.
ImageImageImageImageImage
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Anyone who wants to draw Cameo can refer to this.
Hooray for avatars I made!
[12:02:17] cameoAppearance: I am an adult. I can make my own ice cream decisions.
The Cammy Guarantee: All sig quotes make sense in context!
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby Kiloku on Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:08 pm

Cameo wrote:How would I have a kingdom? I'd be a queen, unless someone TFed me while I wasn't looking.

*quickly hides TF Gun* What? Why are you looking at me?

Too offtopic? sorry...
My Deviantart Profile

Sheepy wrote:I don't think you'll ever hear a guy say "Nope, no sex tonight, my thumb hurts too much."

Save Kalga's RP! Join MERA!
Ba-dum Tshhh
90% of teens are onto alcohol. If you like muffins, tell your mom i said "Hello".
Kiloku
Keenspot Despot

Location: In the end of the galaxy. No! Not that end, the other one!

Postby Sqauto on Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:14 am

Cameo wrote:How would I have a kingdom? I'd be a queen, unless someone TFed me while I wasn't looking.

There is no Royal family in Cameoise anyway as far as I know.
I am what I am.
I am a Professional Hostage
ImageImage

Just say NO to Squato.
Sqauto
Keenspot Deity

Postby TeddVerres on Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:52 am

TF's and Royal families aside, the Republic of TeddVerres and the QUEENdome of Cameo. The truce between them is shaky at best. But it is stable enough that goers of the bios forums may rest in peace.
TeddVerres wrote: You know you're lame when you start quoting yourself.

"She's got a cute walk. She kinda wiggles her behind. She's got a very cute behind."-Otacon, Metal Gear Solid
"Mumbo lose Skull to Humba Wumba in bad lawsuit."-Mumbo Jumbo, Banjo-Threeie
Be sure to catch my voice, as I will be playing "King Jingaling" in John Zirbe's Banjo-Fourie, and Miles Edgeworth in the sequel to Dily's Only Heros Wear Crevats!

^.^ Perfect innocence is not the lack of corruption, but the lack of corruptability.-Valgaav
TeddVerres
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby catldr24 on Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:48 am

Can I be switzerland!?!?!?
Drayco: ((Oh yeah, I forgot he's been repeatedly used as a weapon during the fight. ^^; ))
At least when I'm multitasking, I know where I can go to retrieve my mind.
My Inventory

Current form: So zetta slow!
catldr24
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Cameo on Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:12 pm

Technically speaking, if you're referring to countries rather than people, I should be represented by Cameonis rather than the Queendom of Cameo.
ImageImageImageImageImage
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Anyone who wants to draw Cameo can refer to this.
Hooray for avatars I made!
[12:02:17] cameoAppearance: I am an adult. I can make my own ice cream decisions.
The Cammy Guarantee: All sig quotes make sense in context!
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby Kiloku on Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:34 pm

We could gather your guys creativity for countries and make a war thread.
Kiland for me :D
My Deviantart Profile

Sheepy wrote:I don't think you'll ever hear a guy say "Nope, no sex tonight, my thumb hurts too much."

Save Kalga's RP! Join MERA!
Ba-dum Tshhh
90% of teens are onto alcohol. If you like muffins, tell your mom i said "Hello".
Kiloku
Keenspot Despot

Location: In the end of the galaxy. No! Not that end, the other one!

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:41 pm

>.> Hey, Squato...we got another 'War Thread' that'll need your attention! ^^; *walks off to get Atashi and Myst prepared for this*
Current Avatar: Lapis O. Rimewing, lined by Sanchay, colored by me.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Contrary to popular belief, THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS." --- Kalga
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby TeddVerres on Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:43 pm

Well, my first kylen's Bar characters where a flop. but I convinced Kylen to give me another chance.

Name: Sheldon "Sharpy" McInnis
Attitude: A bit of a narcissist, but a nice guy once you get to know him. Cannot stand seeing peoples love being played with.
Appearance: White Mobster Suit, White Dress Suit, white dress pants, white dress shoes, tipped down white bowler, Dark Black hair
Back Story: Sharpy is an aspiring writer. He is currently working on a romance novel. He needed a place to get insparation. he tried several places, but Kylen's seems to be the best place.
Abilities: Trumpet Player, Fast Talker, Sketching, Writing
Last edited by TeddVerres on Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"She's got a cute walk. She kinda wiggles her behind. She's got a very cute behind."-Otacon, Metal Gear Solid
Be sure to catch my voice, as I will be playing "King Jingaling" in John Zirbe's Banjo-Fourie, and Miles Edgeworth in the sequel to Dily's Only Heros Wear Crevats!

^.^ Perfect innocence is not the lack of corruption, but the lack of corruptability.-Valgaav
TeddVerres
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Jinxer on Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:38 pm

Name: Tolkama Yasuo
Appearnce: Long blonde wavy hair, blue eyes, glasses (black woot!), dark purple cloak that stretches from below his kness to his neck, hides neck also. Black, tall boots. Gloved hands, gloves are leather and are dark grey. His skin is quite dark but not black or coloured, like a tan, :D. Broad shouldered and muscled.
Height: 6 foot 2 inches (very tall)
History: Bit of a drifter, goes from town to town. The only thing known by others is that he searches for a specific town, but he still looks for it for a reason he doesn't actually know himself, becasue he got hit on the head with a hammer at some point :P.
Abilities: Doesn't give up, is sturdy and is tall to give a massive height advantage over many people, bit of a huge man in general. Knows no magic, but does have almost unrivalled melee skills. Can also ride a horse rather well. Also, for some reason, he can change into a massive brown bear of unnatural size (between 7 and 8 feet tall and wide enough to be propertional to the height) despite not knowing magic.
"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar."
Jinxer
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Loztein on Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:31 pm

For ChewyChunkyChocolateMonkE's Battle Arena RP!

Name
Gex' The Skull faced
Species
Troglodyte (D&D Version)
Appearance
- Eyes
A Dimmed Black except for a light pulsing purple scar-like straight line in his left one
- Hair
His Frill has been painted over red with berries and blood after which it's been bathed and lathered in bone dust and white chalk.
- Skin
A starch brown with darkened almost blackened flecks similar to spots scattered around equal to about one third of his scales, larger somewhat chalky teal colored scale plates cover his frontal body from under his chin, down his torso, past his pelvis to the tip of his broad (For his kind) tail.
- Unique
Most notably would be his persona or his "Devil-scarred" eye. However insignificant his fingers lose flesh at their tips and turn to bone which grows into his metal claws.
Equipment
- Battle-Paint
Much like on his frill he has adorned his flesh in many a place with a combination of berries and blood (Albeit less ornamentally and much more simply) and smothered the mixture in bone dust and white chalk, however he's worn it longer and so it's dulled to let some of his skin color through.
Two Blood red triangular ovals appear at either side of his rather large frill.
- Clothing
Gex' has a Saber tooth
Atleast I got Chicken.
Urbaniacs!
Brains
Quote of Boredom: "Great, now we’ve got a mummy on the loose, and the son of a b**** knows how to drive a stick"
– Burton Guster, from Psych
Loztein
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: A time someone of my sort just does not seem to belong...

Postby Miss_Sidhe on Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:26 am

For Twilight City RP and possibly others at a later date.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Prototype No. 26. He doesn't have a proper name.

Gender: Male but you would have to search long and hard to find evidence of it as he looks entirely genderless to the eye.

Species: Cyborg with Android implants in his brain and body. The non-machine parts of him were made from a cloned angel.

Hair: Extremely long to the ground and brilliant light-reflecting white

Eyes: Clear and colourless white. Very emotionless looking.

Skin: Again absolutely starkly pale. Like that of a corpse perhaps with an extremely faint bluish tinge (Like skin looks when its in hypothermia not actually notably blue or anything)

Other Features: Large metal angel wings the tips of the feathers being sharp as razor blades and extremely deadly. He has mostly machine arms and legs from elbow to hand and knee to foot. His body has armour across the entire back and across sections of the front although strangely it seems to leave his stomach area exposed.

Height: Extremely tall at almost 7ft.

Build: Oddly he's not bulkily built. The machine parts on his arms and legs are quite large but taper to meet his human parts as they're quite slender in construct. His figure seems not to be notably girl or boy. It doesn't posess female assets but you would actually have to locate the male parts to proove he was male and not just a flat-chested female. His face could easily pass for a girls.

Skills: As yet unknown as he was shut down before ever being tested. But he was part of a project designed to be ultimate soldiers so it is likely that he's much MUCH strong than he looks.

Weaknesses: Again unknown although its a good bet that his human parts are probably less protected than his machine parts.

History: 26 is part of a military project that started a while back known as the Valkyrie Project. Archaeologists were astounded when amongst early religious relics in a temple they found perfectly preserved dna of something that upon investigation was not human. Attempts to make clones with this dna resulted in an angel child that was nicknamed Lord. Lord is the sole sire of all the Valkyrie Prototypes. 30 of these Prototypes were made. But when the darkness began to engulf from the outside the laboratories had to be evacuated. Most of the Prototypes remained in the Laboratories and were engulfed by the darkness. 26 however had been at another area further within the city under repairs and had avoided the fate of the others. However once it was learned the laboratories were gone and the prototypes with it the entire operation was shut down and forgotten. 26 was switched off and put into storage and later thrown away like garbage as he was concidered to be of no use now the project was finished. His whereabouts now are unknown but he's still somewhere in the city waiting to be switched on again.
Last edited by Miss_Sidhe on Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's hard to look bad-ass when using fairy powers...

Rated R for Language, Violence and frequent Loincloth removal

If you get to be naked, I get to be naked. It's only fair

Let those that cursed my name, curse me still and whine their way back to the cages of the Valar.

ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

One Cookie to rule them all!
Miss_Sidhe
Keenspot Despot

Postby 10.0.0.1 on Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:23 pm

Instructor for ClassmatesRP (approved)

Name: Elizabeth Sanders, will answer Elizabeth, Liz or Hydro with a friend but prefers madam Sanders from students.

Course: history, but will cover other courses if needed.

Description: Fare skinned human, meticulously well kept appearance.
Height: 5'
Weight: 130 pound
Hair: crimson red, long and free flowing (it comes to her waist.)
Eyes: blue
Outfits: when in class teaching she wears a pant suit, when not teaching she wears long formal dresses and a necklace.

Powers:
1. agelessness. She fell ill at age 24 and almost died but recovered with the help of a wizard (who was actually a human with the power to heal others.)
his treatment triggered her own dormant powers and afterwards she found that her body was frozen in time and did not age at all.
She is capable of being injured or killed like any normal human would and She can falling ill but rarely does so and recovers well.
Any injury sustained heals at a normal rate and she will get a scar from a cut like anyone else. She simply doesn
Last edited by 10.0.0.1 on Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
FerretBob: The angry young lady with the hammers is 10.0.0.1
Yun in regards to my RP style: Like the RP equivalent of AC/DC... you play the same character every time, but she's a great character, so we don't mind ^_^
BinaryWraith (Steph from classmates): That was wierd. Not 'sweet transvestite' wierd, more 'sitting in a belltower with a rifle, singing "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts"' wierd.
binarywraith: What the loligoth. :)
Jonixlord: Does it bother anyone that a girl RPing a guy is getting into a relationship with a guy RPing a girl? just curious.
From Aspects Chapter 8: Ten watched the professor with utmost caution. She trusted this man about as far as she could throw him. Which, given her upper body strength, or lack thereof, wasn’t very far at all.
Yun: Riten himaini ni-Ten, den risenka nige himai (Person-writes not-well Ten, but person-thinks he well)

Kraggi: The fact that you're insulting a majority and not a minority does not make it any more tasteful.
Keenspot Deity

Postby TeddVerres on Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:45 pm

Another character for Kylen's Interdemensional Bar.

Name: Miranda McInnis
Attitude: Young, shy, innocent,really looks up to her older brother, Sharpy.
Appearance: Long blond hair, small pink dress, carries a teddy bear everywhere
Back Story: Sharpy's little sister. She lives with her mother and father. Her father works long hours and her mother is left to take care of the house. She often has to go with Sharpy because her mother has to do stuff. Her parents both love her and Sharpy, but they're a lower middle class, barely scrapping along.
Abilities: Sings

TeddVerres
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby vampiress_kat on Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:53 pm

My character for Steel Spork Inn.

Name: Rina Kattel
Date of Birth: 1st of May
Species: Tulougol Seyunolu (Greater Chimera). One third cat, one third Uryuom, one third human.
Hair: Long (down to bottom of her butt) and dark brown, with light brown streaks, usually kept in a low ponytail or in a plat.
Eyes: Semi-Asian and hazel, but more to the brown side than the green.
Skin: Tanned
General appearance: Not fat, not excessively thin, a normal height-to-waist ratio. She wears contacts, and has a relatively pretty face.
Height: 160 cm
Weight: 82 kilos
Abilities: Able to transform into a cat-girl, a cat, and human, but prefers her cat-girl form. She is also a black-belt in Taekwondo, and is pretty good at sword-fighting. She has yet to master archery, though, no matter how hard she tries.
History: Born to a middle-class family, she was a normal child for the first couple of years. As a baby, she never cried, and was usually very happy. She had lots of friends in kindergarten, too. But when her family moved out of her hometown in Russia, and to this new place, she became shy and a loner. She only had one friend in the new town, and that girl moved away when she was seven. Went to an all-girl school until Year 10, and then dropped out. But not because she was dumb. She was simply incredibly bored with what she was doing at school. She was always a quick learner. And the teachers and other students seemed so
Last edited by vampiress_kat on Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Johari/Nohari
vampiress_kat
Keenspot Despot

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:59 pm

>.> I have a funny feeling she'll be warmly 'welcomed' to the Inn, VK.^^ minor note: I noticed you didn't say she works at the Inn yet, so unless you want to state it, I'll let Jodi give her a chance to talk about being hired first.^^;

EDIT: sorry if I didn't make this clear, but the whole 'working at the Inn' thing is optional.^^; I don't mind it, I just want to make sure anyone who reads this thread understands it. Sorry if it sounded a bit 'rough'. ^^;
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby vampiress_kat on Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:03 pm

This char's for Kylen's Interdimensional Bar.

Name: Ramiara
Johari/Nohari
vampiress_kat
Keenspot Despot

Postby Miss_Sidhe on Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:26 am

Thats.......really cute. I love the way the expressions on the t-shirts change lol.
It's hard to look bad-ass when using fairy powers...

Rated R for Language, Violence and frequent Loincloth removal

If you get to be naked, I get to be naked. It's only fair

Let those that cursed my name, curse me still and whine their way back to the cages of the Valar.

ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

One Cookie to rule them all!
Miss_Sidhe
Keenspot Despot

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:44 am

^^ nice bio. the comic's okay, as it represents the character well.^^
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Indon on Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:48 pm

For "General Mayhem" (Or whatever it'll be called when it goes into RP-ness)-

It was kinda tricky making my standard avatar, who is a fantasy character, into a viable realistic/modern character. But quirks are good!

Indon Dasani:
Skin Tone: Dark (He'd pass for being from the middle east)
Eye Color: Brown
Hair: Black, straight, short. No facial hair.
Height: 5'2"
Build: Muscular.

History: Indon is a human native to an alternate plane, one in which magic is prominent. The son of a commoner and a noblewoman, Indon has magic in his blood and early in his life was sucked into the court intrigue of his noble clan. Talented at magic, very hotheaded, and completely oblivious to court politics, he was frequently used as a pawn of the nobles. Eventually, he challenged a much older and more powerful wizard to a duel, lost and was exiled from his home world.

The spell that exiled Indon had an additional effect to prevent his return via sorcerous means: His magical connection to his home plane was severed, leaving Indon with no tie with which to intuitively seek his home, and no "home plane" to call his home.

As an additional effect of this severance, in each new world Indon enters, he is only able to use magic that he learns in that specific world. Due to his innate magical talent, he is capable of learning magic anywhere he goes, but he can only use magic native to that world.

For 9 years, he traveled from world to world, each time growing in power and experience until he was able to travel to another world, always seeking his home, thoughts of vengance on his mind.

But over the years, Indon has grown older and wiser. His temper has slowly abated, and with it his desire to travel. When he finally arrived at this world, the latest in a long list of failed attempts to reach his homeland, he gave up and decided to settle down... er, on one world at least.

Personality: Indon enjoys living simply, and has a fondness for books and physical labor. Despite being well-traveled in multiple alien worlds, Indon still has a curious streak and enjoys wacky adventures; otherwise, he'd have given up LONG before this. He's friendly but distant, an old habit from moving so much.

Indon's upbringing is in a world lacking technological advancement, but he's seen enough technology to be jaded to most of it; He still has his 'rube' moments, though, and he lacks much of the scientific background provided by even a high-school education.

Powers and Abilities: Indon has innate magical talent which would permit him to learn any magic native to the world he is in. The degree and nature of his abilities are thus determined by the nature of magic in the world he is in, as is the amount of time it would take for him to learn. He's a pretty fast learner, though, with magic and otherwise (He's had a lot of practice in picking up new things). In this world, he has presently not studied any magic and has no intention to.

Other than this, he's a perfectly normal guy who makes money doing odd jobs or physical labor, and is studying for his citizenship test (among other things) in his quiet time.
"We shall not rest until all will be thine."

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
CGS d- s-:+ a-- C++$ U? P L E- W++ N? o? w+ O M? V? PS+ PE- Y? PGP t+ 5++ X+ R++ tv-- b++>$ DI++ D++ G e h- r-- y--
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

Indon
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Malachy19 on Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:16 am

For General Mayhem

Malachy Beoulve:
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'9 (175 CM)
Weight: 119 lbs (54 KG)
Build: Scrawny
Clothing: White and Red robes
General Appearance: White mage, particularly, the one from FFT

History: Malachy is from a long line of powerful nobles and generals. He had a large family consisting of 6 siblings, but since he was born with a different mother he was always the outcast of the family. During a bloody civil war Malachy was used by his own brothers to fulfill their selfish ambitions.

After realizing the truth, he fled his home country in search of the truth, only to discover that his mother was an Angel, and was able to awaken his latent celestial abilities. He then returned home to lead the people in a revolt against his brothers and toppled their lingstanding controll over the land. Disgusted by everything that had become of his home, Malachy decided to travel in search of answers.

Abilties and powers:
Because of his celestial heritage, Malachy is cursed (or blessed) with Immortality. He does not age, though he can be killed just like anyone else. He also has a master of White magic, though he only uses the powerful offensive spells in desperate and rare occasions.

The Red Sphere: Part of the Wizzards Rainbow. This magical sphere allows Malachy to travel to other worlds.

When you live a long time you learn a lot of things. Malachy has found great interest in combining Magic and Technology, forming something he calls Magitek. Building and designing magitek devices, especially airships, is the one thing he loves the best.
"Everyone wants my bacon. My delicious Canadian Bacon" -Camo
All my Characters, in one handy Place
Magical School Wiki ---
Malachy19
Keenspot Deity

Postby Random_Sage on Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:46 am

Name: Michael, last name unknown
Height: 5
Last edited by Random_Sage on Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line"- Oscar Levant
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"- Adam Savage, Mythbusters
"Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but usually manages to pick himself up, walk over or around it, and carry on."-Winston Churchill
ProfessorTomoe wrote:It's the Internet, for crying out loud. Nothing on it can ever truly look respectable.
Random_Sage
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:50 pm

Biography for the 'General Mayhem' Thread.

Name: Jodi Darien Darellis
Age: 15-17 years old, depends on which state ID she displays atm
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 127 lbs
Eyes: Shining bright blue, with swirls for pupils, often wears a pair of goggles that hide this fact and often has text scrolling across it.
Hair: dark brown/reddish-brown cut short across to just behind her ears, then long, with bangs that stop just in front of her eyes.
Clothing: Often wears halter-top tank tees and blue jeans, though has been seen once wearing a dress. Often chooses very guy-ish clothing, and tends to try and downplay the bagginess with tighter-fitting clothes. She also wears a hand-built prosthesis to cover up her lack of a right hand.

Background: Jodi is your average 'Governmental Pet Gone Wrong'. She's had an IQ over 300 for most of her life, and tends to have this stuck underneath a layer of insanity due to what she's had to deal with her entire life. She's only known her parents for five years, and even in that short amount of time, she loved everything she had. Until, that is, the government stepped in and took her away from her family and stuck her in a 'program' designed to bring the best out of her. What it really was, was a genetics firm that was trying to discover how to make people just as intelligent as her. As far as it goes in the tests, not a single person could become so talented. This lead to the tests becoming fixed, and eventually Jodi lost most of her sanity due to being fed semi-lethal drugs. The phrase goes, 'If I can't have it, then no-one else shall'. Jodi was released back to her parents and a car crash accident was to be set up to get rid of the three, however Jodi managed to gain intel on this and prevented the worst from happening. Her parents didn't live, but she did, and just barely with the loss of her right forearm. After that, she vowed to get back at the company, but before then she had to find a way to get her own group set up to kill them off. This was planned by taking the one shuttle to a new planet that was to be used as a 'Second Earth', and then finding her own niche as a Landlady of a Hotel/Inn called the 'Metal Gear & Cogs Inn'.

Personality: Very smart and oftentimes a bit crazy at times, she exudes a sense of expressionistic optimism and pessimism...mostly on the pessimistic side. She often acts exhuberant, and tries to make herself look either serious or focused despite her easy distraction by things she likes to mess with. Relationships, mechanics, anything that has a very easy to tell path to follow she will pursue to watch and have a hand in creating, leading to a very outgoing and personable kid. Despite all her juevenile tendencies, she is much more adult-like than most of her age, and tends to take a lot of things that are directed at her seriously. Pranks, jokes, and harmless fun, can often become a basis for her reacting unfavorably. Often enough, she will let an average person off with just a knock-out shock...though she has been known to kill.

Abilities: Plasma-core prosthesis that can shoot out an 'Akira Toriyama style blast'. The use of said plasma cannon is long to build up to, but will often end up causing much destruction once it goes off. After the first warm-up she can fire off several more blasts before it stops firing and has to re-charge again, making it easy for her to fire off a warning shot and then kill if need be. She also has a very commanding authority over electronics and Tech-Magi, both of which comprise nearly half of everything she owns and uses. One more thing is that she has a special gauntlet sitting somewhere secretly in her lab, of which she uses with a specially-built suit to do some moonlighting as an 'Antihero' known as 'Silver Gear' or 'SG' for short.
Last edited by Atashi-Cloud on Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby sven8705 on Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:45 pm

For Mayhem RP

Name: Steven R. Johnson
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 220
Eyes: Brown
Hair Black
Clothing: Mostly t-shirts and baggy jeans. He is almost always wearing a baseball cap. Sometimes he'll don an overshirt and/or a bowler hat just for the hell of it. Wears all black when a show is on.

Background: Nothing much of note. He had a basic life, went to public schools, met some friends, worked through it. He usually took gifted classes but didn't always do that well due to being bored with school. He didn't go to college and is currently working as a techie at the local theatre. He's renting a room in __________'s house.

Personality: Steven very rarely takes anything seriously. He is kind and cares for his friends deeply, but will always go for the joke. He sees life as a long journey and sees no reason to focus too hard on any one particular thing in favor of admiring the view as a whole.

Abilities: Able to ignore someone talking to him with incredible endurance. Able to burp the ABCs.
I introduced myself on page 42 of the newbie intro thread. Truly this means I am the answer.
sven8705
Keenspot Deity

Postby Grim Atescu on Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:09 pm

Mayhem RP:

Name: Axel Van Denkist
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 180 lbs, so he says... looks more like 195, though.
Shape: Round
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Pale
Other Appearance: Dresses eccentrically, as though he's of ever-changing character. In reality, the clothes show the personality he chooses to display - or its complete opposite, if he's feeling tricky.
Personality: Hard to tell; it shifts a lot.
Skills/talents: Magnificent actor, not much else.
Other: Wears stage makeup to change how his face looks at times, sleeps in the Teo Torriatte Theatre, on the stage. Practically lives in there, and lives off the box office earnings.
Last edited by Grim Atescu on Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is my sig. It is cute. --> @_ *wai!*
The sig likes cookies. --> c@_ *nom*
You will give it cookies, or it will steal your soul. --> @/ *rar*
Beware the cuteness of the sig!
===
"And YOU, Grim, write adorable honeymoon scenes." - VOR
Grim Atescu
Keenspot Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem