Character Bios[Create a New life here.]

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Postby Zilla Tatsushin on Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:00 pm

This is the Character I will be using in any Rp I ever join... he's my Avatar character... my pride and joy.

Character's Name:
-Zilla Tatsushin

Character Song:
-Godzilla
Zilla Tatsushin
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Zilla Tatsushin on Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:02 pm

Zilla Introductory Comic:

Rule # 1: Do not poke the Zilla.
Zilla Tatsushin
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Miss_Sidhe on Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:06 pm

Um....that was cute. But misplaced. This is the thread for profiles not for comics. You should have created a seperate thread for it.
It's hard to look bad-ass when using fairy powers...

Rated R for Language, Violence and frequent Loincloth removal

If you get to be naked, I get to be naked. It's only fair

Let those that cursed my name, curse me still and whine their way back to the cages of the Valar.

ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

One Cookie to rule them all!
Miss_Sidhe
Keenspot Despot

Postby 10.0.0.1 on Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:23 pm

This should go in the off-topic bios thread as well. An RP profile that isn't attached to an RP goes there.
Also, I don
FerretBob: The angry young lady with the hammers is 10.0.0.1
Yun in regards to my RP style: Like the RP equivalent of AC/DC... you play the same character every time, but she's a great character, so we don't mind ^_^
BinaryWraith (Steph from classmates): That was wierd. Not 'sweet transvestite' wierd, more 'sitting in a belltower with a rifle, singing "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts"' wierd.
binarywraith: What the loligoth. :)
Jonixlord: Does it bother anyone that a girl RPing a guy is getting into a relationship with a guy RPing a girl? just curious.
From Aspects Chapter 8: Ten watched the professor with utmost caution. She trusted this man about as far as she could throw him. Which, given her upper body strength, or lack thereof, wasn’t very far at all.
Yun: Riten himaini ni-Ten, den risenka nige himai (Person-writes not-well Ten, but person-thinks he well)

Kraggi: The fact that you're insulting a majority and not a minority does not make it any more tasteful.
Keenspot Deity

Postby Zilla Tatsushin on Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:21 pm

Simply put, Zilla controls the power of Dimension Tide (see Godzilla vs Megaguiras), which allows him to pass through one dimension to another through the use of artificial black holes. He simply steps out of the world that I designed for him and into another, normally in a glorious opening of a swirling mass of darkness in some forest or valley far away from people... then, depending on the dimension he's arrived in, he takes a suitible form (ie. true form, human form, hybrid form, chibi form, etc...). It's an amazing ability that allows me to write TONS of fanfictions with Zilla without disrupting or changing the story line... the history of the worlds Zilla enters remains completly unchanged... its just that a visitor from another dimension happens to pop in.

As for the comic, I usually post it with Zilla's stats in order for people who have never Rp'ed with me before to get a fel of Zilla's overall lovable zaniness, as well as his mundanity.

As for this being misplaced... how so? I plan to enter quite a few RP's, and with just using a single character who can phase (almost freely) between dimensions with ease. Therefore, by posting my intentions of "this will be the character I use for all RP's I join" I save time, because 1: I don't have to think up a new character, and 2: I like bunnies.
Zilla Tatsushin
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby 10.0.0.1 on Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:20 am

the trouble is that a just popping in doesn't work with every RP. Some have set rules as to your character type and origin.
It is hard to work a character that developed into a new story without disrupting anything. And an RP profile goes here once it joins an RP, not before.
Yun in regards to my RP style: Like the RP equivalent of AC/DC... you play the same character every time, but she's a great character, so we don't mind ^_^
BinaryWraith (Steph from classmates): That was wierd. Not 'sweet transvestite' wierd, more 'sitting in a belltower with a rifle, singing "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts"' wierd.
Jonixlord: Does it bother anyone that a girl RPing a guy is getting into a relationship with a guy RPing a girl? just curious.
From Aspects Chapter 8: Ten watched the professor with utmost caution. She trusted this man about as far as she could throw him. Which, given her upper body strength, or lack thereof, wasn’t very far at all.
Yun: Riten himaini ni-Ten, den risenka nige himai (Person-writes not-well Ten, but person-thinks he well)

Kraggi: The fact that you're insulting a majority and not a minority does not make it any more tasteful.
Keenspot Deity

Postby Zilla Tatsushin on Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:07 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK.... now I am understand.
Zilla Tatsushin
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby 10.0.0.1 on Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:08 pm

Also, I'm not saying a using the same character in multiple RPs is always bad. if done carefully it works but it can be tricky.
But depending on the RP you just might need to tweak or drop parts of the backstory to fit the RP world.
I play my character Cinderella in 2 RPs but she is tweaked (IE age, minor history changes ect.) for each one.

Keenspot Deity

Postby Zilla Tatsushin on Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:34 pm

My question is, what kind of RP will Zilla's ability to phase through dimensions not allow him to enter and fit in... a stranger (capable of taking multiple forms) shows up with an unknown past (because he's from another dimension) and mysterious motives (he's crazy)...
Zilla Tatsushin
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby TeddVerres on Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:40 pm

Zilla Tatsushin wrote:My question is, what kind of RP will Zilla's ability to phase through dimensions not allow him to enter and fit in... a stranger (capable of taking multiple forms) shows up with an unknown past (because he's from another dimension) and mysterious motives (he's crazy)...

Try the Keenfans RP.
TeddVerres wrote: You know you're lame when you start quoting yourself.

"She's got a cute walk. She kinda wiggles her behind. She's got a very cute behind."-Otacon, Metal Gear Solid
"Mumbo lose Skull to Humba Wumba in bad lawsuit."-Mumbo Jumbo, Banjo-Threeie
Be sure to catch my voice, as I will be playing "King Jingaling" in John Zirbe's Banjo-Fourie, and Miles Edgeworth in the sequel to Dily's Only Heros Wear Crevats!

^.^ Perfect innocence is not the lack of corruption, but the lack of corruptability.-Valgaav
TeddVerres
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:01 pm

and...I think I speak for us all when I say that even though there do seem to be few places to put a bio such as Zilla's, the Off-Topic bios thread isn't a bad idea. 'Course, it's fine here, just put up a 'This Bio is not part of a Thread yet' line somewhere so people know it's not part of an RP...yet. If you do Join KeenFans, I suggest putting a note up that it's a part of that RP too.
Current Avatar: Lapis O. Rimewing, lined by Sanchay, colored by me.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Contrary to popular belief, THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS." --- Kalga
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby 10.0.0.1 on Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:04 pm

Most of the structured RPs have set parameters and the character must adhere to for them to be allowed in.
Sometimes it is the origin sometimes the physical aspects and sometimes both. Not all RPs have limits though.
If you drop him into a world that has set parameters (IE the wingies RP) it will create chaos and disrupt everything the other players are doing.
Transgenics is closed to entry but he might have fit is description wise but there is a set origin all the characters must share.

If you look at the signup thread you will see what, if any, requirements exist for characters in an RP.
Every RP is different and they all have different rules as to what is and is not workable as a character.
The loose RPs (IE Kylen's Interdimensional Bar, LPW ect.) are a bit more liberal about it but generally have some stories you should not just pop into.
Last edited by 10.0.0.1 on Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Keenspot Deity

Postby TeddVerres on Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:25 pm

This May go down, but hey, when have I ever been one to back down from a bad idea?

2 Characters for Kylen's Interdementional Bar.

Name: Lord Jacque van Snoot the III
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Smooth Clean Grey
Personality: Snooty, Stuck Up, Intelligent
Appearance: Tall, Slender, always wears a black Suit, Monocle
Back Story: Born a poor man in the streets of London, Jacques began his career as a Paper boy, and eventually, throught the classic rags to riches story, managed to make himself a Multi-Millionair. He wishes his son would except his fate and take over the von Snoot family business.

Name: Jacques "Jacky" van Snoot the IV
Eyes: Greenish Grey
Hair: Spikey Blond
Personality: Head Strong, Confident, Friendly, Protective
Appearance: White Dress Shirt, ruffled, black pants
Back Story: The son of Lord Jaques the III, Jacky never liked the rich life at Von Snoot Manor and ran away. He came to Kylen's bar in hopes of getting a start as a musician.

I'll use Jacky mostely.

EDIT: 2 more Characters, one of which will not make mch of an appearance (Probably) and one that'll be important.

Name: Smithers
Eyes: Milky White
Hair: Balding, Black aroudn the sides of his head
Personality: Trustworthy, Loyal, Obediant
Appearance: Butler's Tuxedo, Strong, Elegant Face
Back Story: He has been the von Snoot family butler for 30 years. He follows his master's orders without failure or faulter.

Name: The Kantana
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Bald
Personality: Violent, Single Minded, Quick, Willing to do whatever it takes to get payed
Appearance: African American, Wears a Trench coat,, Sunglasses, carries a Kantana and 2 Uzis
Back Story: A bounty hunter, born with a mind to kill. He has been hired by Lord Jacques von Snoot the III to find his son, Jacky, who is somewhere in another demension.

"She's got a cute walk. She kinda wiggles her behind. She's got a very cute behind."-Otacon, Metal Gear Solid
Be sure to catch my voice, as I will be playing "King Jingaling" in John Zirbe's Banjo-Fourie, and Miles Edgeworth in the sequel to Dily's Only Heros Wear Crevats!

^.^ Perfect innocence is not the lack of corruption, but the lack of corruptability.-Valgaav
TeddVerres
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kiloku on Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:41 am

Name: Illidan Tunum
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Light Brown, short
Personality: Intelligent, calm, reserved
Appearance: Short human, in a blue robe with white patterns, always with a backpack and a gemmed staff
Background History: Illidan has joined an Arcane Academy when he was 10, following his uncle
Last edited by Kiloku on Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Deviantart Profile

Sheepy wrote:I don't think you'll ever hear a guy say "Nope, no sex tonight, my thumb hurts too much."

Save Kalga's RP! Join MERA!
Ba-dum Tshhh
90% of teens are onto alcohol. If you like muffins, tell your mom i said "Hello".
Kiloku
Keenspot Despot

Location: In the end of the galaxy. No! Not that end, the other one!

Postby TeddVerres on Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:16 pm

Might as well try it out. WIll it work, or will City of Twilight fall to the RPs I make people stop coming to?

Name: Neil Renderguard
Eyes: Blue, but he wears Glasses
Hair: Short Brown
Appearance: Glasses, Stubble, Tall for his age, Wears a white dress shirt with jeans
Personality: Kind, Giving, but slightly imcompitent
Back Story: Neil is the apprentice of a powerful summoner. His master says that in order to complete his basic training, he must find a secret hidden deep in the City of Twilight. Neil is slightly imcompitent, but handy nontheless.
Abilities: Summoning; Neil has learned the basics of summoning. He can summon 1 of 3 creatures: Fraskorth, a small guard dog, Illsthwik, a rideable bird, or Relstik, a healing Troll. Neil, however, is still in training, and more oftne than not screws up his summonings. Neil also carries with his a small dagger that was owned by his father, the leader of a famous group of bandits, passed on to him after his father was executed

TeddVerres
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Cameo on Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:03 pm

TeddVerres wrote:Might as well try it out. WIll it work, or will City of Twilight fall to the RPs I make people stop coming to?

If that happens, I will find out where you live and eat your brain while you sleep.
ImageImageImageImageImage
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Anyone who wants to draw Cameo can refer to this.
Hooray for avatars I made!
[12:02:17] cameoAppearance: I am an adult. I can make my own ice cream decisions.
The Cammy Guarantee: All sig quotes make sense in context!
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby TeddVerres on Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:09 pm

Cameo wrote:
TeddVerres wrote:Might as well try it out. WIll it work, or will City of Twilight fall to the RPs I make people stop coming to?

If that happens, I will find out where you live and eat your brain while you sleep.

Heck, don't blame me! For some reason, when I start posting in an RP, people stop coming!

TeddVerres
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby catldr24 on Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:27 pm

TeddVerres wrote:
Cameo wrote:

Heck, don't blame me! For some reason, when I start posting in an RP, people stop coming!
Thats because you act like a total n00b.
Drayco: ((Oh yeah, I forgot he's been repeatedly used as a weapon during the fight. ^^; ))
At least when I'm multitasking, I know where I can go to retrieve my mind.
My Inventory

Current form: So zetta slow!
catldr24
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Cameo on Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:35 pm

catldr24 wrote:
TeddVerres wrote:
Cameo wrote:

Thats because you act like a total n00b.

A godmoding n00b, which is the worst kind of all.
I continue to be female!
How devious.
[12:02:17] cameoAppearance: I am an adult. I can make my own ice cream decisions.
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby TeddVerres on Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:46 pm

Coulda helped if someone pointed this out earlier.

EDIT I also recal being critisised for saying n00b instead of newb, thought you might wanna know that

TeddVerres
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kiloku on Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:27 am

will the flame keep going? Instead of insulting him, you guys should ask him if he needs advice on RP, maybe he's new to this, and will need help from everyone who feels a little inclined to be helpful instead of making things worse....

Tedd, you have my support. If i can help i will.
My Deviantart Profile

Sheepy wrote:I don't think you'll ever hear a guy say "Nope, no sex tonight, my thumb hurts too much."

Save Kalga's RP! Join MERA!
Ba-dum Tshhh
90% of teens are onto alcohol. If you like muffins, tell your mom i said "Hello".
Kiloku
Keenspot Despot

Location: In the end of the galaxy. No! Not that end, the other one!

Postby Cameo on Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:43 pm

That's a perfectly good idea, but he got mad at me for it the last time I tried to give him advice.
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:34 pm

Y'know, I remember when the bios page was a place of tranquility, not flame wars... :grumble:
Current Avatar: Lapis O. Rimewing, lined by Sanchay, colored by me.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Contrary to popular belief, THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS." --- Kalga
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Cameo on Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:51 pm

How times have changed. Sad, really. [/joke]
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby TeddVerres on Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:22 pm

The Bio Thread Flame war has ended with an unstable truce between the Kingdom of Cameo and the Republic of TeddVerres, the lands of Bio Thread are know safe to walk once again.....

TeddVerres
Keenspot Juggernaut

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem