Character Bios[Create a New life here.]

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Postby Windzarko on Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:12 pm

Kinda like Indon here in that I won't be posting much in the RP threads and suchlike, but I still wanted a character (maybe just to use to represent myself in the forums if nothing else)

This character works in many contexts, and I imagine I could easily adapt him to most any circumstances I care to throw him at.

Umbrael

Skin Tone: Hidden
Eye Colour: Hidden
Hair: Long and wild, colour hidden
Height: 6'2" (not counting any boosted height from wings)

The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow. Only those who are pure of heart can approach the light without the darkness of the shadow infecting them.

Umbrael's heart was not pure enough.

It is doubtful that anyone knows who he once was, but now he is plagued by the darkness. Having failed in his attempt to wield darkness to save the light, he now faces an eternal struggle with the shadow that threatens to consume his entire being.

His appearance is shrouded, hiding his face, blackening his wings, and giving him the appearance of a being of the darkness. His eyes are hidden behind the almost sinister glasses he perpetually wears.

He is anything but a being of darkness, however. He will fight fiercly to protect those who cannot protect themselves, and he will fight to protect those he holds dear, even though they do not understand him and sometimes even fear him.

In combat, he wields a pair of katana-like swords that are as shrouded by the darkness as he is, and wields them to fearsome effect. When he works himself into a rage, he is almost unstoppable, but in his quest to free himself of the darkness, he will try to avoid any fights he can.

His wings make him capable of flight, and he is even able to carry one or two people in his arms as he traverses the skies.

His true goal in life is to free himself of the dark, and fully return to the light so that he may be whole again. He seeks to do this through friendship with others, and protecting them from whatever comes from the dark.

Provisional image:

(wooo... light and dark and shadow and doom... all very cheerful, isn't it? :wink: )
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Level 13 Bunny with 4520 XP

Support the chance of Firefly Season 2!

Munky yawns... it's super effective!
Windzarko
Keenspot Despot

Postby EllisMarin on Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:41 pm

New forum wide Character.

Name: Ellis Marin Tenerath

Species: Nanomachine collective.

Gender: Androgenous, although prefers female when in her usual humanoid avatar form.

Height: 5 foot 2 inches tall, when in avatar form.

Weight: 276 lbs.

Age: Chronologically 7 monthes old. But is of the mental age of 17

Official D&D Style Core Stats (3.5 rules)

Str: 13 | +1 HP: 139
Dex: 14| +2
Con: -- | --
Int: 17|+3
Wis:18| +4
Cha: 16| +3
(I am such a loser nerd girl......)

Abilities: Technoshifting:The ability to rearange nanomachine clusters into virtually any device., Active Camoflage, System AutoRepair(Fast Healing 10), Construct Traits.

Weakness: Extreme Exposure to Heat and/or Electricity.

Likes: Corran (long IRC Story), cookies, Ice cream, cute and cuddly things. Things that appear cute and cuddly to her malfunctioning CPU.

Dislikes: Corran's Religion (Even LONGER IRC story), The Speech Corran is gonna give her for posting the previous dislike in her dislikes section should Corran ever find and read this.

History: Ellis Marin Tenerath is her Human name. Her actualy designation is unknown and she has adopted this name after being sent into the human realms. Mission unknown due to a critical system malfunction cuased by a miscalculation in planatary entry. This Malfuntion has cuased a sever deviation in her A.I. programming, deleting any knowledge of her former existance. Even though her body is designed to be an effect weapon, Ellis is hampered by the fact that she is currently operating at only 27% effecieny and without any idea of her capabilities or how to acess them, she is little more then an extremely durable human.
Piro Says "Ph34r t3h cut3 on3s"
I'm Cute, you should ph34r m3!

The one thing wrong with druids is thier wild shaping. Sure turning into an animal is cool
and all, but turning into a giant robot is SOOOO much cooler.
EllisMarin
Junior Keenspotter

Postby eternaljwh on Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:04 pm

EllisMarin wrote:(I am such a loser nerd girl......)
:( No, you're not...
eternaljwh
Keenspot Transcendent

Location: Utilizing cartoon physics to stay hanging one foot below the end of my rope.

Postby Kum-El on Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:07 pm

I've always prefered the term 'geek' myself.
Responsible, either fully or partially, for Laws of Mayhem Physics 2, 4, 8, 10, 35, 38, 40, 41, 59, 72, 77, 85, 86, and 113
MHT wiki Welcome to the Jungle wiki Bandits! wiki
Kum-El: A version for every occasion. -OzLionHeart
Deus Ex Machina: Because, contrived though it may be, it's more fun than dying. -Author-Man

"Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!"
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty heavier than a mountain."
Kum-El
Keenspot Deity

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:16 pm

I always prefered socially impaired.

Cause I like'm the big words.
Sorry for the delay. I got distracted watching yao......uh.........something else. - Miss Sidhe

...ex-soldier that is packing heat like a zombie uprising is about to happen... -Zacair

Be gay, be proud, but as soon as you make a music station about it, you're bragging.
Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:50 pm

Name: Amaunet
Sex: Female
Class: Witch1
Race: Half-Elf
Stats:
Str 8, Dex 15, Con 13
Int 16, Wis 11, Cha 12
Skills (all Max Ranks):
Bluff, Concentration, Knowledge, Spellcraft, and Decipher Script
Feats:
Silent Casting, Scribe Scroll, Noncombatant, Vulnerable, Deceitful
Class Abilities:
Simply Weapon Proficiency, Spells, Familiar, Scribe Scroll, Bonus Languages (Draconic, Sylvan, Abbysal)
Equipment:
Spell Component Pouch, Explorer's Clothes, Spell Book, Dagger
Languages:
Common, Elven, Draconic, Sylvan, Abyssal
Backstory: VOR am off only knowing!
Spells: Summon Monster, Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Disquise Self, Ventriloquism, Feather Fall
Last edited by Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sorry for the delay. I got distracted watching yao......uh.........something else. - Miss Sidhe

...ex-soldier that is packing heat like a zombie uprising is about to happen... -Zacair

Be gay, be proud, but as soon as you make a music station about it, you're bragging.
Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby 10.0.0.1 on Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:52 pm

Kum-El wrote:I've always prefered the term 'geek' myself.

Ditto, I had a coworker trying to think of a, in their mind, less offensive word and I told them to just say geek.
It is what I am, how can that be an insult?
FerretBob: The angry young lady with the hammers is 10.0.0.1
Yun in regards to my RP style: Like the RP equivalent of AC/DC... you play the same character every time, but she's a great character, so we don't mind ^_^
BinaryWraith (Steph from classmates): That was wierd. Not 'sweet transvestite' wierd, more 'sitting in a belltower with a rifle, singing "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts"' wierd.
binarywraith: What the loligoth. :)
Jonixlord: Does it bother anyone that a girl RPing a guy is getting into a relationship with a guy RPing a girl? just curious.
From Aspects Chapter 8: Ten watched the professor with utmost caution. She trusted this man about as far as she could throw him. Which, given her upper body strength, or lack thereof, wasn’t very far at all.
Yun: Riten himaini ni-Ten, den risenka nige himai (Person-writes not-well Ten, but person-thinks he well)

Kraggi: The fact that you're insulting a majority and not a minority does not make it any more tasteful.
Keenspot Deity

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:55 pm

I have such a good comeback for that....

Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:38 am

I have one word to add to this before the next post is another Bio.

dork?

that is all...^^;
Current Avatar: Lapis O. Rimewing, lined by Sanchay, colored by me.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Contrary to popular belief, THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS." --- Kalga
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Miss_Sidhe on Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:13 am

For the Wingies RP (hopefully if I'm allowed in)

Name: Ash Greenstone

Species: Winged Humanoid

Nationality: Father was from Boston but mother was English. Born and raised in Britain. Has a british accent therefore.

Height: Around 6ft 4

Build: Due to being so tall most of his weight is quite stretched out over that height. This makes him rather slender and 'willowy'. A beanpole to put it less than flatteringly. He has long narrow legs which only adds to the illusion.

Hair: Naturally blond of a pale sand colour. It kinks naturally too and never lies flat odd sections flicking out here and there. He's dyed the front section of his hair a dark foresty green and it hangs long over his left eye (viewers right) concealing that side of his face.

Eyes: The strangest hue. Due to the mixing of his mothers green eyed genes and his fathers blue eyed genes he has bright turquoise/aquamarine coloured eyes they're slightly tilted upwards in an almost feline fashion and bear thick dark lashes.

Wings: It seems his wings are another variation on the usual being composed of peacock feathers instead of the ordinary plain white or black ones.

Skin: Pale. We're talking 'Sunlight, whats that?' sort of pale (yeh I know the doll isn't pale enough. I can't be bothered to edit it)

Clothes: Scruffy grey hooded jacket, faded black t-shirt, ripped dirty jeans and sneakers that look like they've seen better days. He has a pair of large unflattering black-rimmed glasses which tends to magnify his eyes and make him look almost owlish (not wearing them in the doll)

Piercings/Tattoos/Scars etc.: He has an eyebrow bar in his right eyebrow (viewers left) and two silver hoops in the top of his left ear (viewers right) As to tatts and scars... Well there are none that are immediately visible. If he does have them he's keeping them well hidden.

History: Ash had been having a relatively normal life until the wings came along and ruined everything. He'd been a good student just starting freshman year of college and doing well at his classes. He had odd spats with his temperamental father who disapproved of his choices in studying art saying he'd never get anywhere with that and trying to push him into more practical work. But mostly aside from the rows his father was away on business in America alot so it was just his mother and him. When his wings started to appear though things took a drastic change for the worse. He tried to hide them at first, missing classes, wearing heavy concealing clothing, but as they got bigger and more noticeable they were impossible to hide. Old friends began to shun him, neighbours began to whisper that he was cursed. Maybe some sort of demon. Hysteria and rumours soon rose to the point his house was continually attacked, bricks thrown at the windows, insulting graffiti sprayed on the walls. Then his father came home. Far from supporting his son he proclaimed him a monster and tried to kill him. Ash fled from the house that night. For a while he wandered the streets homeless living off what he could find until a group of vigilante neighbours money-hungry for the reward scientists were offering for the capture of these winged beings turned him over to a lab. He was kept in a cage for a while like some sort of animal and his personality shrank completely inside himself. Finally the nightmare ended when winged freedom fighters came to break the captives loose. He was taken with them and finally found sanctuary in a desert-haven built for his kind. He's yet to get over the trauma of it all though and so is very withdrawn and hardly speaks.

Phobias/Allergies: He's allergic to eggs, nuts and for some odd reason cherries (yes I know thats a peculiar allergy) Also due to his experiences in the lab he's severely phobic of sharp implements, needles and anything clinical or science/medicine related. Upon seeing any such object he'll have a panic attack, hyperventilate and sometimes in extreme cases black out for a moment.

Behaviour: As before stated he's deeply traumatised by how he's been treated since growing wings so he's not inclined to trust anybody very much, he's soft spoken and painfully shy, very jumpy and twitchy too. If anyone can get him to relax enough he's a pretty easy going and pleasant person. But he has to really trust you to come out of his shell with you.
Last edited by Miss_Sidhe on Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
It's hard to look bad-ass when using fairy powers...

Rated R for Language, Violence and frequent Loincloth removal

If you get to be naked, I get to be naked. It's only fair

Let those that cursed my name, curse me still and whine their way back to the cages of the Valar.

ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

One Cookie to rule them all!
Miss_Sidhe
Keenspot Despot

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:52 pm

Hrm...Okay, seeing as how most of the SSI RP is set up now, anyone who wants to join in can try now...>.> so far, most characters are established, and I think it's okay to have maybe three more join...Just as long as you understand what's going on so far...^^; which isn't much so far, but still, it'll be interesting to see who does join.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Arclite's Saga

Postby Evincar on Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:57 pm

The mission was simple. A death sentance, but simple, at least.
The war with Free Quebec had been raging for two years now, and with the disasterous losses at Tolkeen to the west, the CS high command at Chi-Town was running low enough on resources to start sending it's forces on what ammounted to suicide runs in a desperate ploy to take whatever beachhead they could. Even the dogboys created out of the Lonestar complex couldn't be grown fast enough to compensate for the losses.
That's when one of Prosek's Brilliant advisors came up with the idea of throwing psychics into the field en mass.
Now, the logic of it is that Quebec doesn't use psychic forces, not even Psy-Stalkers, so they *Should* crumble to a mind-melting assault.
Yeah, Right.
Now, there is the problem that your average psychic is rather keen on living, unlike your average juicer or crazy. That's when they'll stick a bomb in your head and tell you that you BETTER get your arse into the field and fight for the future of humanity, or ELSE.

That's pretty much how I ended up captured by the forces of Free Quebec and pressed into a never-ending string of suicide missions.
My code-name is Arclite. I am a Mind-Melter. This is my story.

They kept me sedated for I don't know how long. When I finally came out of it, this cocky sonofa&^% calling himself "Doctor Creed" lets me know I had the old bomb removed and a new one put in. Oh yes, and the war's over now. Quebec won it's independance and isn't that lovely.
When I failed to agree, they gave me a nice little electric shock and put me back on sedatives.

Day and night have no meaning in the cells of a Quebec prison, if they don't want them to. I don't know why they even kept me alive... I thought the Quebecois hated psychics. A while later I found out why.

You see, the Quebec military was just as streached by the CS assault as the CS themselves, perhaps even more. The once-great Glitterboy legions had been severely reduced in size, and plenty of thier arms, equiptment, and people needed some serious repair, leaving a good deal of Recce personnel completely without any sort of support whatsoever.
That's where I come in.

I'm the newest recruit of Quebec's own black-ops. They have thier own word for it, but I can't speak french.
I get the plum job of going out to whatever backwater @#$&hole they're having problems with and fix them. Pronto. And if I don't get the job done in a speedy "Thank you for choosing McDonalds" sort of way, my head explodes VIA remote.

(Charactor sheet to follow)
The Winds of Battle lift me,
On Wings of Blood I soar,
My goal to win the day,
My hope to win the war...

For I am made a Weapon,
and I shall die alone,
love for me is illusion,
my heart is frozen stone

The bonds I make are fleeting,
though ones I break are few,
my soul and body buckle
as old wounds open new

My destiny lies shattered,
the ones I'd save lie dead
and all the hatred, all the blame
rests firmly on my head

I cannot change what I have done,
yet I cannot atone
I am now as I was then,
the One Hero Alone

It never does get easy,
the carnage and the shame,
so heed my words, and watch yourself,
lest you end up the same

Bunny of Chaos
some people won't abide by your 'cease-fire-for-the-dance-party-BS-while-we-talk-about-pokemon-and-ask-each-other-a/s/l/'

Come to the PvP zone to play hard, or don't play at all.
Evincar
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Lucifereacention on Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:28 pm

[Deleted]
Last edited by Lucifereacention on Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pain for Pleasure.
Lucifereacention
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:11 pm

>.> I'm glad we have more bios up here, but please keep them limited to posting for an already-listed RP that's currently active. I know this has been specified just from the title, but I think the recent batch of Bios could use an RP to be attatched to(unless you've already said it's not for a specific RP, which is okay for a while). I'd also like to note that any Newcomers to RPs do have to either PM someone in the Thread(namely the one who started the RP) or ask via the originating topic. I don't want to remind anyone of this, but it came to my attention from recent events...>.>(not mentioning who it is, as you know who you are)
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Evincar on Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:41 pm

It's for an RP...honest. I'm just filling people in on the entirety of his backstory before joining to quell any cries of "How can your charactor do that/it's not fair/what's your weakness" crud for later. Besides, it's a good story.

And it's for RIFTS!
Yay RIFTS!
The Winds of Battle lift me,
On Wings of Blood I soar,
My goal to win the day,
My hope to win the war...

For I am made a Weapon,
and I shall die alone,
love for me is illusion,
my heart is frozen stone

The bonds I make are fleeting,
though ones I break are few,
my soul and body buckle
as old wounds open new

My destiny lies shattered,
the ones I'd save lie dead
and all the hatred, all the blame
rests firmly on my head

I cannot change what I have done,
yet I cannot atone
I am now as I was then,
the One Hero Alone

It never does get easy,
the carnage and the shame,
so heed my words, and watch yourself,
lest you end up the same

Bunny of Chaos
some people won't abide by your 'cease-fire-for-the-dance-party-BS-while-we-talk-about-pokemon-and-ask-each-other-a/s/l/'

Come to the PvP zone to play hard, or don't play at all.
Evincar
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Indon on Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:51 am

Well, I _wanna_ RP, and I _could_ RP, but any RP I joined would likely slow to a crawl waiting on me, and I'm not going to inflict that on y'all...

Just wait a while, though. I might yet get a chance to use Stark.
"We shall not rest until all will be thine."

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
CGS d- s-:+ a-- C++$ U? P L E- W++ N? o? w+ O M? V? PS+ PE- Y? PGP t+ 5++ X+ R++ tv-- b++>$ DI++ D++ G e h- r-- y--
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

Indon
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:20 am

Look, I know the purpose of both of your Bios, I just want to make sure everyone else understands this. I'm not trying to be mean about it, I just want everyone to know what is going on with each character's Bio...though, I guess I could arguably make another Thread for 'Off-Topic' Bios...>.> hrm...^^; hehe.
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Loztein on Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:46 pm

{I know... See, I'm a good boy! Wait, they aren't the Ones with the Muffins.... Can anyone tell me where Deiwos has gone/When it'll be back if ever? I want a Muffin!!! :cry: Anyway here's my Char for the D&D RP: Hosted By VOR.}

Name: Yimun Eltrud
Alignment: VOR knows
Religion: VOR Knows
Race: Halfling
Class: Rogue
Stats\/
Dex: 16
Con: 16 (HP: 9)
Int: 11
Wis: 12
Cha: 11
Str: 8
Weight: 32
Height: 3.6
Age (Apparent): 37

Skills \/
Balance: 4
Decipher Script: 2
Disable Device: 3
Disguise: 3
Escape Artist: 4
Forgery: 4
Hide: 4
Move Silently: 4
Open Lock: 3
Profession (Bookkeeper): 1

Feats \/
Medium Armor Proficiency

Language \/
Common
Halfling

EQUIPMENT \/ (Yes, I paid for it all using the system thing I got)

GOODS \/ (And the like)
Thieve's Picks
Thieve's Tools
Meals Per Day (Good)x3
Tea Leavesx2
Dartsx2

APPAREL \/ (Note, I only listed what he's wearing of each, he has all the stuff for them however, he just wears this set like this most often)
Peasant's Outfit: Baggy Breeches, and a Loose Shirt
Scholar's Outfit: Robe, Belt, and Cap
Traveler
Atleast I got Chicken.
Urbaniacs!
Brains
Quote of Boredom: "Great, now we’ve got a mummy on the loose, and the son of a b**** knows how to drive a stick"
– Burton Guster, from Psych
Loztein
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: A time someone of my sort just does not seem to belong...

Postby Cameo on Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:31 am

Miss_Sidhe wrote:For the Wingies RP (hopefully if I'm allowed in)

Name: Ash Greenstone

Species: Winged Humanoid

Nationality: Father was from Boston but mother was English. Born and raised in Britain. Has a british accent therefore.

Height: Around 6ft 4

Build: Due to being so tall most of his weight is quite stretched out over that height. This makes him rather slender and 'willowy'. A beanpole to put it less than flatteringly. He has long narrow legs which only adds to the illusion.

Hair: Naturally blond of a pale sand colour. It kinks naturally too and never lies flat odd sections flicking out here and there. He's dyed the front section of his hair a dark foresty green and it hangs long over his left eye (viewers right) concealing that side of his face.

Eyes: The strangest hue. Due to the mixing of his mothers green eyed genes and his fathers blue eyed genes he has bright turquoise/aquamarine coloured eyes they're slightly tilted upwards in an almost feline fashion and bear thick dark lashes.

Wings: It seems his wings are another variation on the usual being composed of peacock feathers instead of the ordinary plain white or black ones.

Skin: Pale. We're talking 'Sunlight, whats that?' sort of pale (yeh I know the doll isn't pale enough. I can't be bothered to edit it)

Clothes: Scruffy grey hooded jacket, faded black t-shirt, ripped dirty jeans and sneakers that look like they've seen better days. He has a pair of large unflattering black-rimmed glasses which tends to magnify his eyes and make him look almost owlish (not wearing them in the doll)

Piercings/Tattoos/Scars etc.: He has an eyebrow bar in his right eyebrow (viewers left) and two silver hoops in the top of his left ear (viewers right) As to tatts and scars... Well there are none that are immediately visible. If he does have them he's keeping them well hidden.

History: Ash had been having a relatively normal life until the wings came along and ruined everything. He'd been a good student just starting freshman year of college and doing well at his classes. He had odd spats with his temperamental father who disapproved of his choices in studying art saying he'd never get anywhere with that and trying to push him into more practical work. But mostly aside from the rows his father was away on business in America alot so it was just his mother and him. When his wings started to appear though things took a drastic change for the worse. He tried to hide them at first, missing classes, wearing heavy concealing clothing, but as they got bigger and more noticeable they were impossible to hide. Old friends began to shun him, neighbours began to whisper that he was cursed. Maybe some sort of demon. Hysteria and rumours soon rose to the point his house was continually attacked, bricks thrown at the windows, insulting graffiti sprayed on the walls. Then his father came home. Far from supporting his son he proclaimed him a monster and tried to kill him. Ash fled from the house that night. For a while he wandered the streets homeless living off what he could find until a group of vigilante neighbours money-hungry for the reward scientists were offering for the capture of these winged beings turned him over to a lab. He was kept in a cage for a while like some sort of animal and his personality shrank completely inside himself. Finally the nightmare ended when winged freedom fighters came to break the captives loose. He was taken with them and finally found sanctuary in a desert-haven built for his kind. He's yet to get over the trauma of it all though and so is very withdrawn and hardly speaks.

Phobias/Allergies: He's allergic to eggs, nuts and for some odd reason cherries (yes I know thats a peculiar allergy) Also due to his experiences in the lab he's severely phobic of sharp implements, needles and anything clinical or science/medicine related. Upon seeing any such object he'll have a panic attack, hyperventilate and sometimes in extreme cases black out for a moment.

Behaviour: As before stated he's deeply traumatised by how he's been treated since growing wings so he's not inclined to trust anybody very much, he's soft spoken and painfully shy, very jumpy and twitchy too. If anyone can get him to relax enough he's a pretty easy going and pleasant person. But he has to really trust you to come out of his shell with you.

Nitpick #1: Wings appear suddenly, without warning, painfully and all at once.
Nitpick #2: They can be any color or pattern, not just white or black.

Other than that, seems like a decent enough character, although I'm going to have to ask you to please not post in green bold italics during the RP; it doesn't do much for my eyes.
ImageImageImageImageImage
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Anyone who wants to draw Cameo can refer to this.
Hooray for avatars I made!
[12:02:17] cameoAppearance: I am an adult. I can make my own ice cream decisions.
The Cammy Guarantee: All sig quotes make sense in context!
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby Miss_Sidhe on Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:21 am

Yes Ma'am! And sorry about the wings growing slowly thing. I wasn't sure of the exact particulars I'll edit the profile later when I have time.

I won't type in green italics for the rp. It was just to make the bio look pretty but honestly I don't think I could be bothered to make every post like that. Easier to just use the regular default font setting.

*bounces* thankyou soooooooooo much for letting me in......yay!
It's hard to look bad-ass when using fairy powers...

Rated R for Language, Violence and frequent Loincloth removal

If you get to be naked, I get to be naked. It's only fair

Let those that cursed my name, curse me still and whine their way back to the cages of the Valar.

ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

One Cookie to rule them all!
Miss_Sidhe
Keenspot Despot

Postby 10.0.0.1 on Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:56 am

for The Steel Spork Inn, entry post

Name: goes by Raven but will also answer to her usual online name 'Blackwing' as well
(her real name, Sakura Halifax, it is used only when an alias is not acceptable.)
*note* Will answer to Sakura if in privet with some she trusts enough to have told it to but will ignore this name otherwise.

Appearance:
tall and of slender build, Wears customized Kimonos to suite her wings and flight. Carries a dagger stored between her wings.
She also has night gown. It is knee length, made of silk and is jet black in color.
Her birth parents were oriental but she knows nothing of them, her appearance and name reflect this heritage.
Her wings are that of a raven and are the source of her alias and online name.

History:
Orphaned at 6 weeks old, She was adopted at 2 months later by a British family and so she speaks with a British accent.
Her birth parent's reasons for giving her up are unknown, an simple dagger is the only thing they left her with.
The dagger renders no clues as to their nationality as it is a simple dagger with no marking on it at all, she keeps with her at all times.

Has a degree in network security and almost every certification in the field, would probably be a network admin if not for her wings.
'Wingies' as they have been dubbed, tend to not get good receptions but she takes it in stride. Can be rather reserved when meeting someone new.
Her home town is rather accepting save a few, but she found this to be a rare thing.
She loves British culture and is proud of the fact that Britain created Colossus, the first reprogrammable computer.
A keyboard from one of the Colossus computers is an old family heirloom and one of her most prized positions.

Personality:
While no social butterfly she is friendly to those she likes and can be a little flirty if she is in a good mood.
She loves computers and has 5 of her own, 1 quite old and of sentimental value as it is the first computer she ever owned.
Has a tendency to talk to her computers as if they were people and can spend hours in front of them without tiring.
Often watches documentaries on military history and technology. Has an unfinished B-17 model that she never seems get around to working on.
She can go an entire day without eating and not realize it until she gets a splitting headache to alert her to this fact.
While not an obsession, she enjoys Star Trek and a few other select sci-fi shows. She also enjoys cartoons but will never admit it to anyone.

Notes:
Does remote administration to pay the bills, most clients don
Last edited by 10.0.0.1 on Sun May 21, 2006 9:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.
FerretBob: The angry young lady with the hammers is 10.0.0.1
Yun in regards to my RP style: Like the RP equivalent of AC/DC... you play the same character every time, but she's a great character, so we don't mind ^_^
BinaryWraith (Steph from classmates): That was wierd. Not 'sweet transvestite' wierd, more 'sitting in a belltower with a rifle, singing "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts"' wierd.
binarywraith: What the loligoth. :)
Jonixlord: Does it bother anyone that a girl RPing a guy is getting into a relationship with a guy RPing a girl? just curious.
From Aspects Chapter 8: Ten watched the professor with utmost caution. She trusted this man about as far as she could throw him. Which, given her upper body strength, or lack thereof, wasn’t very far at all.
Yun: Riten himaini ni-Ten, den risenka nige himai (Person-writes not-well Ten, but person-thinks he well)

Kraggi: The fact that you're insulting a majority and not a minority does not make it any more tasteful.
Keenspot Deity

Postby Cameo on Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:37 am

Agency RP

Name: Arianna Lauryn Montefiore
Species:
Height: 5'8
Build: fairly tall, slim
Hair: Black, in a short, angled style.
Eyes: Purple
Skin tone: Light
Intelligence: High

Appearance: Hooray for Sims!

Clothing: Usually, a plum-colored trenchcoat and jeans (the picture comes as close as possible, despite crappiness brought on by GIF compression), with black or navy blue sneakers, a black T-shirt, and a pinkish-red scarf. This is what she wears while off duty, not to mention instead of her uniform if she can get away with it.

Personality: Arianna takes no crap. She often makes threats of disemboweling people who get on her nerves badly enough- especially those who make the mistake of calling her Ari- but is more inclined to chase them around the building until she gets bored- her attention span is kind of short- than actually get blood on her sword. Which is a good thing, because she'd probably be fired if she really did kill everyone she threatened to.

Background: Arianna's childhood was relatively normal, although she was never very close to either of her parents and despised her twin sister with a passion.

...more to come as soon as I get over this gorram writer's block.

Abilities: Capable of memorizing volumes of truly useless trivia and funny/interesting quotes from movies and TV shows. No superhuman abilities, although she does have rather acute hearing.

Random Facts:
Notorious for ignoring the no-personal-web-surfing rule, although she's been known to hurl computers out windows or down elevator shafts and/or stab them through the monitors for being too unbearably slow or crashing at inopportune times.
Fraternal twin to Giselle Montefiore, whom she can't stand and got in a lot of fights with back in her childhood. The only obvious physical difference is the fact that her sister has green eyes and a different haircut.
Hates being called Ari by by anyone, although she doesn't threaten to kill either family, a close friend, or her significant other. Well, sometimes she does, but it's a lot more obvious than usual that she doesn't mean it (except in Giselle's case).

Weapons Proficiency
Pistols: Fair
SMG: Fair
Rifles: Poor
Blunt Weapons: Average
Knives: Good
Swords: Excellent
Improvised Weapons: Good
Weapon of Choice: Rapier

Class B driver's license, and motorcycle license.
ImageImageImageImageImage
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Anyone who wants to draw Cameo can refer to this.
Hooray for avatars I made!
[12:02:17] cameoAppearance: I am an adult. I can make my own ice cream decisions.
The Cammy Guarantee: All sig quotes make sense in context!
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:13 am

YAY! Cameo's doing more SIMS!^^

and...that ends my hyperactive morning-ness for now...
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby TeddVerres on Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:54 am

*Deleted Piece of my Noobish Past*
Last edited by TeddVerres on Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
TeddVerres wrote: You know you're lame when you start quoting yourself.

"She's got a cute walk. She kinda wiggles her behind. She's got a very cute behind."-Otacon, Metal Gear Solid
"Mumbo lose Skull to Humba Wumba in bad lawsuit."-Mumbo Jumbo, Banjo-Threeie
Be sure to catch my voice, as I will be playing "King Jingaling" in John Zirbe's Banjo-Fourie, and Miles Edgeworth in the sequel to Dily's Only Heros Wear Crevats!

^.^ Perfect innocence is not the lack of corruption, but the lack of corruptability.-Valgaav
TeddVerres
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Jonixlord on Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:49 pm

TeddVerres wrote:Name: Stan"Some Guy we Know" Brikston
Type: Unremarkable
Clothes: A White T-Shirt with a Yellow and Red Plaid dress shirt open and Jeans, with Shoes in horrrible shape
Weapon of CHoice: Kantana
Status WIth Weapon: Not that Good
Time Nearly Nutering Self with Kantana: 14
Hobby: Writing Comics and Scripts, FLash Animating
Hair: Slightly Long, Dingy Brown, Unkempt
Goal in Life: To Get Noticed

... what RP is that for?
"They can't grab me if I'm on fire." - Dan McNinja

"There's no depth to my shallowness." - Daniel Tosh

My Favorite Webcomic
Jonixlord
Keenspot Juggernaut