Character Bios[Create a New life here.]

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:47 am

Name: Richard Montaque
Height: 5' 2"
Appearance:
(Click where the picture should be if you can't see it)
The hair is indeed white, and his eyes are red.
Abilities: Like the Green Lantern, Richard may generate energy and energy constructs along with simply shooting an object with energy that engulfs it to pick it up except without a ring and it is red instead of green. He generates it from his own body. These constructs are sustained simply by his will. In addition, the effectiveness of Richard's power can be adversely affected by a weakening of resolve and will.

He may engulf himself and other in an energy bubble to fly or simply 'cover' himself with energy (effectively making him glow crimson) to hover. The bubble can protect him from the vacuums of space and other super extreme enviroments.

Like Green Lantern, Rich has a color based weakness. Strangely enough, this is green. He cannot effect green object directly. For example, if Richard is faced with a green gas approaching him, a fan can be created to blow it away since the fan only directly affects the normal air around it, not the gas.

Quirks: Richard is insane. He sees things, especially 4 beings that act as his conscience. For some reason, all of these hallucinations are female. Betsy the Black Mage represents Evil, Wilma the White Mage represents Good, Felicia the Fighter represents Chaos, and Terra the Theif represents Law. All four apparently have a secondary preference, Wilma prefers Law, Terra prefers Evil, Betsy prefers Chaos, and Felicia prefers Good. For the low down, here is a list to help keep track:

Wilma is Lawful Good with emphasis on Good.
Felicia is Chaotic Good with emphasis on Chaos.
Terra is Lawful Evil with emphasis on Law.
Betsy is Chaotic Evil with emphasis on Evil.

Ultimatley, all hold equal sway upon him and Richard is True Neutral.
Sorry for the delay. I got distracted watching yao......uh.........something else. - Miss Sidhe

...ex-soldier that is packing heat like a zombie uprising is about to happen... -Zacair

Be gay, be proud, but as soon as you make a music station about it, you're bragging.
Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby CFriis on Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:30 pm

For Classmates RP

Name: Christopher Miner
Nickname: Miner.
Height: 6'3".
Weight: 190 lb.
Build: Athletic (like the old greek statues).
Hair: Dark brown with grey streaks.
Facial hair: Goatee.
Eyes: Hazel and grey.
Skin tone: Light tan.
Intelligence: High.
Place of Origin: Helsingeor, Denmark, Europe.
Special Power: Lumokinetic

Appearance: Christopher is an extremely handsome young man, who has a body like those of the white marble statues of Greek heroes and gods.
His hair is semi-long and wavy with grey streaks, he got the grey streaks from his father, who already had a full head of grey and white hair at 35.

Personality: Christopher is the quiet type who tries not to get himself notice by other people. This is mostly because he was overweight when he was younger and the other kids teased him a lot, so he grew a liking to being left alone and an uncanny affinity to finding good hiding spots. But recently he's had a lot of trouble avoiding female attention and he's too much of a nice guy to tell them to leave him alone once in a while.
Like most other unpopular kids, Christopher didn't have much of a social life, so he spent most of his time on the traditional nerdy passtimes like studying and playing computer games. The computer games taught him to speak English as good as any American, and the studying gained him much knowledge in many subjects.
Christopher is very well read, and when he says something, it's usually well thought out and eloquently put.

Background: Christophers family was normal'ish (despite their being extremely religious) before Christopher discovered his powers. Normal'ish in the sense that they didn't have any family members with the ability to control light and shadows. His father is the CEO of Denmarks leading movie production company, and his mother is "locally" famous for having the best damn child-care center in the country. He has a sister who is 15 and has special powers like him, but so far only he and his sister know of them.

Christopher was sitting alone in his room when he found out that he could make light bend and even make it stop and stand still in midair. While he was experimenting with these newfound powers, his sister came into his room looking very upset. He soon found out that she had discovered, she had become telekinetic.
None of them had any idea how their parents would react to this, so they agreed that he would tell their parents about his powers, so that she could observe their reaction and decide if she would tell them about hers.
Their parents could not accept these new changes and decided to throw Christopher out of the house, they "Would not have such spawn of the devil in their home.".
Christopher lived with a friend of his for a few days until he recieved a letter from the school known as Great Oak Highschool.
The school had only just been finished, and was supposed to be a school only for especially "gifted" young people who are invited to join. It was said to be a high-class boarding school with state of the art equipment, and the best teachers in the world.

Random Facts:
Christopher has had countless hobbies during his childhood, including but not limited to: D&D, Warhammer 40'000, reading fantasy novels and manga, LARP'ing, computergames, drawing and painting, playing music, singing in a choir, studying the occult, collecting scale model cars, playing golf and writing webcomics.
If there is something he doesn't know about cars, it's not worth knowing.
Last edited by CFriis on Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Classmates: Exciting Adventures, Teenage Angst and Coed Showers
My Wiki - Feel free to edit and add to it in any way you see fit.
At least partially responsible for the following Mayhem Laws of Physics: 15, 19, 43, 44, 44a, 53, 54, 56, 63, 71, 72, 79, 82 and the exception to 128.
CFriis
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Dekupower on Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:21 pm

My character for Ninja RP slight changes for other rp's

Name: Haku
Weapon: Katana also a master at Muay thai
special talent: Quite and agile(ninja stelth)

Discription: dark brown hair down to his eyes with a cut under right eye five feet tall. No known family was originally a aprentice sword smith but after his master was murdered by a unknown samurai he left to find and kill the man he carries his masters final gift to him a katana named the Kuro doragon (black dragon) he to this day searches for him.
Last edited by Dekupower on Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
A Guide to Japanese Suffixes
Icarus McNevin currently has 1,788 credits in his account.

Deep in my heart i truly believe I am the first person to ever build a tool shed on stilts.
Dekupower
Keenspot Despot

Postby Berk on Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:42 am

Ninja RP

Name: Hakkai Guymelf.
Weapons: Shortsword, blowpipe, darts, shuriken, throwing knives.
Talent: Incredible accuracy.

Appearance: Average height and build, Hakkai's only points that stand out are his differently coloured eyes and his naturally grey hair.

History: Taking an interest at an early age in fighting and especially weaponary, his father managed to get him a place in the local garrison to be trained. The captain there however noticed an abnormally high natural ability in the boy, most notably in the area of ranged weaponary. His ranged abilities only continued to improve, though he was trained well in close combat as well. Here is talent is not so apparent, though it's rare for him to not strike the precise spot he aims for.
Last edited by Berk on Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Berk: Logically breaking the laws of logic.
Epic Bunny: 11910 Bunnypoints

Cool Ellen quotes:
Is that all you noticed while in my shirt?
Yo Piggy! Get away from my brother 'fore I make you squeal!
Ah Yes, The Wonder Twins... They do complicate matters don't they?
That crazed look could have meant any number of things!
I feel significantly less menacing.
Blasphemy!
Given that I'd be in the closet with another girl, I don't think I'd be doing a very good job.
I'm supposed to know how magic works?
I thought I was ready for man-on-Ellen loving.
Mom told me to wake you. She was unspecific as to how.
Excuse me, I need to find something heavy and blunt to kill you with.
You can make marbles even more shiny?
Well, that, or "Mind your own business, jackass!"
Magnet!
Dammit, she can thumb-type every word, but she can't bust out the emoticons?
Berk
Keenspot Deity

Postby Kum-El on Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:20 pm

For Atashi's apartment rp:

Name: Tyrone Jarda (Ty)
Height: about 5' 7"
Appearance: Short, dark black hair, gray eyes and tan skin. Always seems to be in a t-shirt and jeans, regardless of the weather.
Abilities: Shapeshifting. This is limited to sentient beings he's at least seen a picture of and he can't change gender. The more time he's spent around the being in question, or shifted into a form the more accurate and quick the shift.
Misc: Ty isn't actually Human, he's a member of a shapeshifter species known as the Vardans. While on Earth he usually takes the form of a Human. As a Vardan he looks much the same, but with subtle differences in hair and skin color that can't be found on Earth. His clothing is actually a one piece spandex-like suit from his homeworld that's able to shift its form according to mental commands.
Responsible, either fully or partially, for Laws of Mayhem Physics 2, 4, 8, 10, 35, 38, 40, 41, 59, 72, 77, 85, 86, and 113
MHT wiki Welcome to the Jungle wiki Bandits! wiki
Kum-El: A version for every occasion. -OzLionHeart
Deus Ex Machina: Because, contrived though it may be, it's more fun than dying. -Author-Man

"Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!"
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty heavier than a mountain."
Kum-El
Keenspot Deity

Postby Quadraxis on Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:15 pm

For the apartment RP:

Name: Ein Dose

Height: 6'2"

Appearance: To make it easy for everyone, [u=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/magicianfomarl/EinDose.png]click here to see her.[/u] the only difference is a small keypad on her left arm.

Abilities: As far as anyone can see, the keypad on her arm can be used to call forth several robots of unknown origin. Their purposes are all battle-based, but they can also accomplish small tasks. Nothing too complex though, they can't hold anything due to lack of hands.

History: Just buying an apartment and filling it with some strange technological gizmos over the course of a week or so, nobody really knows how she got the money. It can be assumed it involved somebody dying though. Origins have never really been asked, probably due to fear of 'learning too much'. She however has openly said that anybody can ask. They just would find out she's even scarier than she looks.

Personality: She seems to just interject into cnversations that are going on near her randomly. Often though what she says has actual merit to the conversation though. Nobody has gotten her mad, due to a combination of it's really hard to do that and nobody wants to.
"We'll be experiencing some slight turbulence and then, explode."

"We're gonna explode? I don't want to explode!"-Serenity

I use Ein Dose on City of Villains. Usually. You may see me in a PvP area. Sorry, I had to say this.
Quadraxis
Keenspot Despot

Location: Alone in a godless universe, and out of Shake-N-Vac.

Postby Jonixlord on Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:49 am

apartment rp:

Name: Allen Mort

Height: About 6'1"

Appearance:
Always in jeans, no matter what the occasion. Bi-racial (tan skin with black hair). He likes wearing message tees. Halfro.

Abilities:
He is a 4th don, black-belt in Kung-Fu. Allen is resistant to extreme temperatures and is supposedly fire proof.

Personality traits/Other facts:
Sarcastic and Snarky. Jodi's favorite test subject. Often ends up around people even though he claims that he wants to be left alone.

Bio:
Allen has lived in the city all of his life and moved to this apartment when he got a new job.

Pet:
Has a cat named Archie. Archie just sits around all day, high on catnip.

for the ninja rp:

Name: Ichiro Toshinjo

Weapons: an Iron Katanna, throwing daggers, and shields on his forearms.

Appearance: Short black hair. Wheres normal ninja garb except for the face mask. Has a scar in the shape of a snake running across his chest that he usually keeps covered up.

Talent: Extremely talented with any blade except large swords, which includes longswords and broadswords. He is not the best with large swords but he is skilled in them.

Bio: Had been training in ninjutsu with his family in Japan since he was five. At age 13, Ichiro decided it was time to go and enroll in a ninjutsu dojo. He advanced quickly and is the best swordsman in his class.(as well as some of the upper classes) Currently rents a flat with a school friend of his. He visits his family once and a while and keeps a good realtionship with them.
"They can't grab me if I'm on fire." - Dan McNinja

"There's no depth to my shallowness." - Daniel Tosh

My Favorite Webcomic
Jonixlord
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:25 am

^^ hehe, nice bio, Jonix. Btw, seeing as how he's been with Jodi for a while, expect some snarky jokes from her when he's around...nothing evil, just some little amusing things she'd know concerning the stuff she's put him through.^^
Current Avatar: Lapis O. Rimewing, lined by Sanchay, colored by me.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Contrary to popular belief, THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS." --- Kalga
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Jonixlord on Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:47 pm

Classmates rp

Name:Daniel Boarvise
Nickname: Cowseye
Height: 6'0"
Hair: Black
Intelligence: Above Average
Nationality: USA! USA!

Powers/Weapons: Deadly aim with less than deadly items (think "Bullseye for kids"). He carries around pencils in his back pocket, just in case. Also has abnormal strength, which means he fluxuates in power at random intervals.

Appearance: Tall man with dark skin, black hair, and a goatee. Slightly muscular. Likes to where ninja t-shirts.

Bio: Daniel was born in Cleveland, Ohio. He found he had powers at the age of eigth when, while playing a game, he threw a stuffed toy into his little brother's mouth and almost choked him to death. At the age of ten, he found out about his abnormal strength when he lifted up his bed in an attempt to get a ball. He was able to get the ball but he couldn't hold the bed anymore and dropped it ontop of himself. Since then he has learned to use his powers well. He was accepted to Heartwood once he tripped and threw a hotdog at an old man. The man is now in a coma.
Last edited by Jonixlord on Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

My Favorite Webcomic
Jonixlord
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby KillerFish on Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:30 am

Classmates RP

Name: Kristin Friedman
Nickname: Kris
Hair: Black with a red streak and ponytail
Eyes: Golden
Skin tone: Pale
Appearence
Special Power: Pre-cognition

Basically, Kris
The Honorable Right Reverend Lord Sir Killerfish of the KeenFans, Knight of the Bunny, Teacher of the Ars Largomorpha
My Squires: matthlord, Dayantis, FerretBob and Squato
"Alas, poor Daffyd, I know him OzLionHeart...
Condolences to all who knew him, and apologies...
I didn't know he was going to absent mindedly walk between Squata and I...
During our battle for supremecy over the universe...
But if I had, I still would have done it...
I owed him £5" - FerretBob
KillerFish
Keenspot Despot

Postby Berk on Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:53 am

Classmates RP

Name: Martin Rorec
Hair: Red
Eyes: Blue
Power: Magnetism.

Appearance: Of average height and weight, Martin wear casual clothes based on comfort over style and his hair is just tied back as it is easier than doing anything with it or bothering to get it cut.

Personality: Martin is smart, but often lazy. He lacks direction, but if given an iteresting task he can put a surprising amount of effort into completing it.

Bio: Martin was never really aware of his power, it was just something that was there and happened now and again, though never enough to warrent more than just coincidence. As such, the letter was rather a surprise when recieved. However, Martin is one of those people with intelligence and ability but no real motivation or direction in their lives. So logically, he accepted the invitation and got ready to go.

SubWorld RP

Name: Rowan Hayate
Group: SIA
Power/Enhanced Items: Magnetic, Spike gauntlets.
Appearance: Larger than average build with short brown hair. Black clothing with a pair of gauntlets and light armour.

History: Originally, Rowan joined the Hunters in an effort to help his sector's troubles with a large nest of ur-gryphs. After a few years in the business, higher ups noticed his abilities and offered him a position in SIA. Several missions later, he is landed with his first mission as the leader of a group of Hunters to break into a rebel base guarded by a pack of ur-gryphs. The mission was a complete success and he has now been given the position of leader of a select group of people to retrieve that which was stolen.

Like many magnetics, Rowan keeps a lot of metal on him to provide ammunition and a way to travel easier, by floating or simply 'carrying' his weight. His gauntlets are also common among magnetics, though they are often modified to the users prefferences. They are a pair of heavy steel gauntlets, perfect for close combat. Though they also have a store of light, strong spikes that with their power can be launched with fierce speed and accuracy.

Cool Ellen quotes:
Blasphemy!
Given that I'd be in the closet with another girl, I don't think I'd be doing a very good job.
Magnet!
Berk
Keenspot Deity

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:13 pm

Sorry for the delay. I got distracted watching yao......uh.........something else. - Miss Sidhe

...ex-soldier that is packing heat like a zombie uprising is about to happen... -Zacair

Be gay, be proud, but as soon as you make a music station about it, you're bragging.
Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:31 pm

James, I would reccommend an edit to the appropriate bio for the Chaos Revolver link. You can always post up that you edited the Bio here. Just remember that if you do this a lot(the posting of separate parts to a bio, especially in the case of the really short ones you've posted) it'll look unprofessional to most people. I'm not a stickler on this, I just want some better 'order' here as This thread is read fairly often...>.> which reminds me that I might need to make a separate thread to archive all these bios...>.> either that, or someone else could help me on this.^^;
Current Avatar: Lapis O. Rimewing, lined by Sanchay, colored by me.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Contrary to popular belief, THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS." --- Kalga
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Jonixlord on Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:56 am

Classmates RP-

Name: Daniel Boarvise
Nickname: Cowseye
Height: 6'0"
Hair: Black
Intelligence: Above Average
Nationality: USA! USA!

Powers/Weapons: Deadly aim with less than deadly items (think "Bullseye for kids"). He carries around pencils in his back pocket, just in case. Also has abnormal strength, which means he fluxuates in power at random intervals.

Appearance: Tall man with dark skin, black hair, and a goatee. Slightly muscular. Likes to where ninja t-shirts.

Bio: Christopher was born in Cleveland, Ohio. He found he had powers at the age of eigth when, while playing a game, he threw a stuffed toy into his little brother's mouth and almost choked him to death. At the age of ten, he found out about his abnormal strength when he lifted up his bed in an attempt to get a ball. He was able to get the ball but he couldn't hold the bed anymore and dropped it ontop of himself. Since then he has learned to use his powers for well. He slipped up once, when he tripped and threw a hotdog at an old man. That man is now in a coma. The following day, An odd letter was sent to the Boarvise household...

Apartment RP-

Name: Allen Mort

Height: About 6'1"

Appearance: Always in jeans, no matter what the occasion. Bi-racial (tan skin with black hair). He likes wearing message tees. Halfro.

Abilities: He is a 4th don, black-belt in Kung-Fu. Allen is resistant to extreme temperatures and is supposedly fire proof.

Personality traits/Other facts: Sarcastic and Snarky. Jodi's favorite test subject. Often ends up around people even though he claims that he wants to be left alone.

Bio:Allen has lived in the city all of his life and moved to this apartment when he got a new job.

Pet: Has a cat named Archie. Archie just sits around all day, high on catnip.

My Favorite Webcomic
Jonixlord
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby bignutter on Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:23 pm

Re-wrote from a board the Mods Banned me for not breaking the rules.

Now to Where can I take us..
---------
Name: Big Nutter, aka BN, Nutter or in some cases Butter or B'utter.

Occupation: Unknown, but appears to aquires enough for Living and some extras, also Guardian/Mentor to Robot Kat Kleinson.
Gender: Yea.. (wrong fourm, D'oh) Born Male, after a TF hit: Unknown

Personality:Quite oftern is in near constant state giddy-ness. Whist he has some knowallage about several subjects, not an expert in any field but seems to understand most things during an expination if he does know. Has a large fear of women being aggresivly Dominant.. Has been known to run away from little girls. Currenlty Hiding from a certain Winged Goddess, Will explain his distrust of them. Also has mad spelling so much so He's also the self-proclaimed Typo Master, and lives up to that title.

Appearance: Human, Red Cloak, Regually has the 4-5foot staff on his back.
Age: Given as 22nd birthday on 30 Nov 2005. All other signs say 16-18..
See Sprites:

Powers and abilities:
Class: FF5/TA "Blue" mage/ Mimic, can not learn skills via books. But will only learn by example. (He must see the skill in use (often more than once) to use it or a lower level of skill.)
Skills: Has Learned Albaine-style Majinken (Demon Fang (TOS)) after Being hit by a TF Gun like Tedds, a strange effect is known to happen. He can summon Pianos. Also learned Auto-Phenoix and White Wind for Both Attack and defence. Learned some monsters Moves, can not Learn Doom-type or standard Black/White. In Battles Stength is Higher than Kat, but ouside battle, weaker.
-Noncombat skills: Apparrent Inablilty to be offended.
-Weakness: Dominant Women. Solo Battles.
-Equipment: Always Has 1 4-5 foot staff and 2 2 foot "staffs" for Dual weilding, can eqiup several other weapons, may not use as intended. Gun Accucy is not brilliant, may not pass as a marksman.

History: Before Kat, Nutter got a job at a lab making Kat, After esaping the Lab with Kat, he acts as Kat's Morality checker and long term disction maker.

-----------
Kat

Serial No: L-P0001-2000,
Name: None
Known Aliases: Kathine Kleinson, 2k.
Occupation: Unknown, Primalary programming is to Guard Nutter with her "Life."
Location: Unless ordered to by Nutter, Rarely more 50 meters away from Nutter.

Personality: A Robot. Logical but is commented to be obsessed with certain things, including getting Nutter hit by a TF Shot, and Glomping Nutter sometimes at inapproiate points. Follows all of Nutters' Orders, can igore orders from anyone else if it inflicts with Nutter's orders. Except direct orders by Nutter otherwise runs Asimov's "3 laws":
1. A robot may not harm a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence, as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
Long term primary order is to follow and protect Nutter, and she can brake first law only given by Nutter and a few others.
She has unrepairable damage to her Modesty program, one result of which that she is without undergarments more often that most would like.

Appearance: Female Human with Blue hair (accually Nano-bots and some waste matter she can not remove else where), and removable crainum heat sinks, that can be mistaken for Cat ears. Body and logic is equivulent of 20-25 years human female.
Wears; Black/Blue 2 peice outfits under a Black/Blue Coat. (Top and Short/skirt/trowsers
Age: Made in 2000, so she is just about to hit 6 years according .

Upon over heating a pair of metal "wings" fold out of her back.. she usually takes of her coat, Has been known to loose t-shirts.
Sprite:

Powers and abilities:
-Magic- Curitve as well as some of Nutters more "Normal" offensive Magic,
-Combat skills: Has some speed attacks and some Higher magic vertions of Nutter's magic skills. Physcally strong, but has problems with attacking.
-Noncombat skills: exelent computing skills, also has first aid skills
-Weakness: lack of Nutter. Having Interal Body Temp above 40C, Cooling failure. Must spend atleast 8 hours out of every 74, in an inactive state (Like human sleep) for several pourpoeses, including data sorting, and a dream program, the oringal progammer said "harmless erotic fun.... I said, Harmless Exotic fun." )
-Equipment:

History: She is a Prototype of a Mitilry Robot, due to incompintace was force to esape with Nutter, and has followed Nutter ever since.
She has pair of metal "wings" that fold out of her back for cooling puroses, orginally designed for primally powered flight, but only for very short times, since her fuel converter "expired" and no replacemtent has been found, but she Can use to them Gilde for longer time if deployed early enough.
Started as a Bunny in 23 Aug 04... It's taken me over a year to join.

The story behind that avatar.

Beaware I do art, as much as I fart... (Note to self: Don't produce flatulant Rhymes..)

AC:WW, Mario Kart DS/Wii, StarFox DS, FF3, Pokémon D/P/PBR, and Brawl - PM me for a FC swap.
bignutter
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Cameo on Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:46 pm

Classmates RP:

Name: Maxine Adriana Kinsler
Nickname: Max
Species: Mutant. Human with supernatural powers. Whatever.
Height: 5'6
Build:
Hair: Dark, slightly reddish broen, shoulder-length and wavy.
Eyes: Gray (with a faint hint of blue)
Skin tone: Light
Intelligence: High

Appearance: Instead of my usual Sim, I bring you TWO Sims, one for each gender!
ImageImage

Clothing: Max generally prefers looser, non-revealing clothes, clothes that won't fall off (or rip) if the person inside them suddenly becomes a different shape; her usual outfit is a purple jean jacket over a navy-blue T-shirt, with tannish cargo pants and black sneakers. As a guy, she wears a wide variety of largish T-shirts and dark, dingy-looking jeans (with the same brand and color of sneakers, just a larger size). Yes, I know the pictured Sims are wearing sandals, but just pretend.

Personality:

Background:

Abilities: Max is a shapeshifter; she's currently capable of changing her gender, eye and skin color, hair length, texture and color, height, and a few other minor things (such as the size and shape of her ears, and switching between catlike slit-pupils and the more traditional round ones).

She's attempted to change her build- for example, to take on the appearance of someone significantly different in shape- with limited success (she can make herself thinner or heavier overall, but she can't control which body parts become so).

However, although she'll eventually be able to do it through training and experience, she can't do much in the way of changing her facial features or other difficult detail work. She also can't change her physical (as opposed to chronological) age by more than a few years either way; enough to pass for someone around either twelve or eighteen at the maximum, but not enough to, say, get into a bar without needing ID.

Random Facts:
Whatever I said about her hair/eye colors, race, and such applies only to her base form, not her various shifted forms.
Max can stay in an alternate form for an unlimited amount of time; it's changing between them that takes time and energy, not maintaining one.
Although they can't really be seen through her hair, Max has pointed, elflike ears that give her slightly improved hearing but no other benefits (they can be altered if she wants). She doesn't know why they were the only other change, but still thinks they're cool.
Max can make her hair whatever length and texture she wants, but she can't shapeshift directly into a specific style. She needs to cut it (the old-fashioned way, with scissors). Therefore, she always carries a small pair of scissors for that purpose.
ImageImageImageImageImage
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Anyone who wants to draw Cameo can refer to this.
Hooray for avatars I made!
[12:02:17] cameoAppearance: I am an adult. I can make my own ice cream decisions.
The Cammy Guarantee: All sig quotes make sense in context!
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby Loztein on Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:45 pm

SubWorld RP
{Status for Game: Accepted!}

Name: Nish'in Ehvin
Group: Loremaster
Enhanced Items: A set of Rapiers, each one of a different element, and a few standard issue Pistols, with slight magnetic powers to help stabilize the gunshots, and fire where they were aimed a little better (Rapiers gift from a Friend in a High Place, Governmentally speaking of course)
Supernatural Powers: None
Natural Powers: Rather Quick and nimble, he can keep pace with just about anyone, and out walks almost everyone. He can think on his feet, and is capable of jumping rather high and far for a person without any specialized, physical training for such.
Personality: Nish'in is always in a hurry, and fails to get work done quite often if it goes home with him, however if given an assignment on duty, he'll have it done by the end of the day... Or else he'll forget about it when works over. Nish'in is rather paranoid, and sees trouble even where there is none, is rather anti-social at work, yet is friendly and talkative with those he knows best. Nish'in is honest, and to the point as well.
Appearance: Nish'in is very pale and thin, you can see his veins, and you can make out many of his bones, such as his rib-cage, hand bones, leg and arm bones, etc... (You can see that on me as well, 0% Body Fat!!!) Nish'in Ehvin's skin so pale it is practically white, he has long black hair nearly 2 feet long, and stands at about 6 1/2 feet tall. Nish'in's eyes are a diluted brown at the iris.
Equipment: Nish'in commonly wears black or green clothing, quite often a combination of both, he has a black trenchcoat with purple buttons, and a green undercoat of which he wears everywhere with him, he has it buttoned down so as to keep it from flailing if their was ever a wind or he had to run, giving himself just enough leg room to move around. His reasoning behind this, is because he carries his weapons within the trenchcoat, yet, when at a restaurant or other such place, he'll remove his trenchcoat and place it on his seat in a position were he could easily access his weapons.
History: Nish'in Ehvin keeps to himself, but from his track-record, was known for being a peaceful child with few fights, however the fights he were in were albeit, bloody... Especially for school fights, however he seems to make a good fighter, and an excellent survivor, he'll do anything to live. Bite, claw, tear, scratch, skin, burn, anything that weakens or bleeds an opponent is a good idea to him when fighting for his life. If he will die, then so will they... If his efforts are to avail, and such a condition is to be met in the first place, few ever have... And any sane person would prefer it that way.

Why he's so well armed (Hell, Why I'll be so well armed once I have the Money): He's Paranoid. Not delusionally paranoid, but realistically at a level where he pictures every single horrific thing that could possible happen, and assumes it will, yet hopes for the best. So that he'll never be disappointed. Usually, carrying something deadly towards others helps relieve Paranoia by a slight bit, especially since most horrific things that can happen are caused by people... Which can be killed, you see.

Reason for joining Loremakers: He had to much of a track record for Hunters, and his Rich Friend wanted him to get a job where they could see each other every now and then. Since he couldn't get any rich-man Jobs, he applied for the Loremakers, because he could still see his friend at times, and it was circumstantially less paperwork then the other jobs he could apply for with even a shred of dignity.
Atleast I got Chicken.
Urbaniacs!
Brains
Quote of Boredom: "Great, now we’ve got a mummy on the loose, and the son of a b**** knows how to drive a stick"
– Burton Guster, from Psych
Loztein
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: A time someone of my sort just does not seem to belong...

Postby uberschveinen on Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:56 am

Inquisitor Lord Gideon Kolhammer
WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
5 4 3 3 3 5 4 10 3+, 4+inv

Description: 142 years old in six days, Gideon Kolhammer stands six feet and four inches tall, and is deceptively slim, his frame consisting of exclusively muscle. His craggy face is a collection of scars, some fresh, some decades old, lit up by the glow within his deep red eyes. He is bald, though few know this, as he is almost never without his battered helmet. His tan skin is hidden beneath a large and extremely detailed burgundy trenchcoat, which lies on the outside of an ancient and ornate suit of power armour disguised as mere carapace plating. Countless decorations are arrayed on the lapels of his coat, and hordes of purity seals adorn the Daemonhammer, as tall as him, that he wields in battle. His right hand bears a curious gauntlet, ancient and alien in design, with a large blade-like extension jutting out almost two feet. A belt of bolter shells lies across his black pants, curiously enough, as he carries no firearm. He radiates a near-tangible aura of might and righteousness, bolstering his comrades and terrifying his foes.

Personality: Gideon Kolhammer has a force of will matched only by his utter contempt and loathing for the daemonic and anything that would dare ally with them. Unlike many inquisitors, Gideon has respect for any who fight alongside him, acknowledging and respecting their bravery and faith in the Emperor of Mankind. He is possessed of a righteous zeal near to that of the Ecclesiarchy, and will do anything short of betraying his iron code of morals to eradicate the heretic, the alien, the mutant, and above all, the daemon.

History: Born on the Imperial planet of Megiddo Five, Gideon was, as a young child, discovered to be a psyker, and condemned to be taken by the Inquisition's Black Ships to Terra, to fuel the Emperor's Golden Throne. Along the way, though, an Ordo Malleus inquisitor noted that the boy was possesed of exceptional psychic ability. The clincher, though, was that the boy claimed to have the ability to screen his psychic presence from the denizens of the Warp. Such a phenomenally rare ability was considered valuable by the inquisitor, and he was taken into training by the Ordo Malleus. Twenty years of incredibly difficult physical, mental and psychological training later, he graduated, now a supremely fit young man with an incredible psychic talent. After serving in the inquisitor's retinue for three years his master was killed by a daemon prince of Khorne in a fierce confrontation, and Gideon severely wounded. Refusing to fall while his master lay unavenged, he entered single combat with the beast, a suicidal action at best. Dodging the huge sweeps of the beast's axe, he took the Nemesis force halberd of a fallen Grey Knight and flung it into the creature's head, focusing every erg of his psychic might into the blade. It struck home, hurting the creature and stalling it long enough for a nearby Grey Knight Brother-Captain to banish the daemon to the warp. The Brother-Captain told of this deed of physical skill, psychic might and incredible bravery to the Ordo Malleus in an after-action report, and Gideon was subsequently taken in, emerging again from the training halls, this time as a fully-fledged inquisitor. One hundred and four years later, a path of shattered rebellions, thwarted insurrections, thousands of banished daemons, several exterminatii and even a visit to the Grey Knight fortress-monastery on Titan, his path has led him to the Crimson Tide, who he has been led to believe has gained possession of more than just alien weaponry...

Equipment: Gideon carries a huge Daemonhammer, given to him a century ago upon the beginning of his life as an Inquisitor. He wears a suit of intricate and ornate powered carapace armour, crafted by a master artificer and offering protection and enhancement almost equal to that of a suit of power armour. He wears a large burgundy trenchcoat of Imperial Guard design, and has an old and battered Imperial Guardsman's helmet that belonged to his father, Captain Argus Kolhammer, and that has been with him in ever since he tracked it down. He always has on his right arm an ancient alien gauntlet, and only a scarce few know of its nature, most of whom are dead. Incorporated into the ornate pad on his left shoulder is the rosarius granted to him from a member of the Ecclesiarchy. He has two veteran Sanctioned Stormtroopers in his retinue, both of whom are deadly efficient with the meltaguns they employ. His own acolyte, Volker, also employs carapace armour and has a bolt pistol in addition to the large robotic claw replacing his lost left arm. He also has a familiar, a small four-foot humanoid in a black clak and hood, with white wings emerging from the back. The familiar always carries a large two-handed sword across its back. Few have ever dared look inside the dark hood of the creature, and only Gideon and the creature itself know what it truly is. Gideon is also possessed of tremendous psychic capacity, even estimated by certain optimistic witnessess as greater than that of a Space Marine Librarian, and can manifest his geokinetic power through the augmentations within his daemonhammer.
uberschveinen
Keenspot Despot

Postby Paradox244 on Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:34 am

From Here to There and Back Again RP:

Name: Paradox
Nickname: Para
All other information: unknown

Paradox wears a thick cloak at all times, completely obscuring all features. Paradox's gender is unknown; even Paradox's voice seems perfectly androgynous. For convenience sake Paradox is usually assumed to be male and referred to as such.
Click
09-F9-11-02-9D-74-E3-5B-D8-41-56-C5-63-56-88-C0
Paradox244
Keenspot Despot

Postby Berk on Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:25 am

Agency RP

Name: Fredrick Ottenstolm.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Appearance: Clean shaven, well dressed. He always wears his uniform in perfect condition to the point even his boots shine.
Bio: Fredrick is an idealist, he knows what the Agents should be and therfore tries to be that, regardless of how everyone else may act. He tries to show the others how they should act through example rather than by preaching and knows that he will succeed in the end. Added to his glaring lack of success, he has even been slightly corupted by the other agents.
Quote: "Sir! I don't believe that is the correct way to use that."

Weapons Proficiency
Pistols: Excellent
SMG: Excellent
Rifles: Very good
Blunt Weapons: Very good
Knives: Average
Swords: Average
Improvised Weapons: Poor
Unarmed: Excellent
Weapon of Choice: Submachine gun

Licence: Class B, Motorcycle, Tank

Cool Ellen quotes:
Blasphemy!
Magnet!
Berk
Keenspot Deity

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:54 am

Name: Socrates Sul
Nickname: Soccer-T
Species: Human ?
Height: 6'4"
Build: A little slim till you get to his legs. Then you got some muscles.
Hair: Bald
Eyes: Brown
Skin tone: Dark
Intelligence: Medium

Appearance:

Clothing: White shorts and a green shirt.

Personality: A pacifist through and through, Socrates could never harm a person. Kind, and willing to help other. With more flight than fight in him, Socrates is also a bit of a coward.

Background:
Born to a family of philosopher buffs and soccer player; Socrates found he was good at the latter, really good. He found that his feet out did his more experienced family and he alway could kick the ball exactly where he wanted. This seemed for evident when he kicked some dart into the bulls eye on a dare. He could kick anything with extreme precision and even do other things with his legs like kick them realy high or twist his legs behind his head or do that one things where you run up a wall to do a flip or something. He's also an exquisite dancer which also may have something to do with his legs. Anyway, after kicking a soccer from one side of the field into the goal on the other a couple times in a row, his parents decided that he should have his legs checked up on. The doctors discovered something having to do with medicine that I have no idea about, but Socrates had mutant legs and magic feet! The rest of him was fine except and apparent deficiency in his arm.

Abilities: Leg powa!

Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby anti-paragon on Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:58 am

Ben Charron profile has been updated.

Will be updating Grant and even Ann before night falls, hopefully.

Edit: Grant's profile is now also updated.
I'm not updating Ann's until some other events have passed.
anti-paragon
Keenspot Deity

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:16 am

Paragon, what are those (Not yet learned) spells?

Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Sqauto on Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:11 pm

I believe the answer is "wait and see".

:wink:
I am what I am.
I am a Professional Hostage
ImageImage

Just say NO to Squato.
Sqauto
Keenspot Deity

Postby Indon on Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:33 pm

This was once the home of Stark, the last living priest of Thoth, but he has moved to the OT/RP character thread for an indefinite period of conceptual seminonexistence.
Last edited by Indon on Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We shall not rest until all will be thine."

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
CGS d- s-:+ a-- C++$ U? P L E- W++ N? o? w+ O M? V? PS+ PE- Y? PGP t+ 5++ X+ R++ tv-- b++>$ DI++ D++ G e h- r-- y--
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

Indon
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem