Character Bios[Create a New life here.]

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Postby CFriis on Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:59 am

Here's my first character:

This ended up being for the Firefly/Serenity RP.

Name: Chris F. Soerensen
Mostly called: Friis (pronounced like freeze)
Sex: Male
Race: Caucasian (Skandinavian)
Eyes: Hazel with grey flecks
Hair: Dark brown and long
Clothing: Worn blue jeans, black t-shirt, light brown leather long duster coat and hat
Weapons: None
Other equipment: First aid kit, a small bottle of pure nicotine (poison) and two rolls of duct tape

Chris is a relatively tall man at 6'3" and of average build. He has several identical sets of clothes, so even though he does change clothes, people don't usually notice. The clothes are a childhood habit that he actually managed to get rid of during his first year of high-school thanks to one of his female friends he was actually madly in love with (he found out later that the feeling was not mutual... as usual). He agreed to let her do a makeover with him as the subject, and he actually learned to like buying different clothes and later on even stylish clothes. But when he was framed of stealing and was put in jail he had a major relapse. He now only wears worn blue jeans, black t-shirts, brown leather boots and his favorite travelmate: his long duster coat.
His coat was actually the first piece of clothing he bought after getting out of jail, and spread out in its various pocket are little things he's picked up from each planet he's gone to in his travels, including a small piece of paper an inmate gave him before he was released.

Chris isn't much of a fighter, but he can stitch the fighters back together after they've done they're jobs. Actually he's extremely good at it.
If he ever does have to kill someone himself, he'd rather just do it by poisoning peoples food and drinks with whatever poison he has prepared beforehand (he knows a few simple recipees). He always keeps a small bottle of pure nicotine which he uses as a sort of signature poison.

Chris would have become a brilliant doctor if it weren't for his medschool rival who framed him for stealing school supplies. He did confess to stealing the supplies, but only because proving his innocence in that case would reveal one of his biggest and darkest secrets.
After a short period of being in jail for admitting to the crimes he didn't commit, he found out that he was barred from ever becoming a doctor, which was his one true call. He now works as a medic for hire for any group of bounty-hunters and what-nots that'll pay him.
His dad was an electromechanic dealing mostly with hospital equipment, his mother had a small daycare center.
Because of his dads job and tendency to request help from Chris with repairing the odd doodad or gadget, Chris gained a deeper understanding of the tools he would later use in med-school.
His ability to quicly asses tough situations and possibly even repair medical equipment while doing surgery was quickly noticed and soon made him the favorite of a few of his professors.
Another quality he might have gained from a parents job is that he is extremely popular with small kids and he has no trouble whatsoever getting children to do as he says.
After getting out of jail he decided to get away from everything, especially his parents, out of fear that his secret would be discovered.
He's mostly a bit nervous around women but he tries hard to hide it, once he's alone with a woman he gets so nervous he can't hide it anymore, and often ends up doing or saying something stupid. He thinks this is why he's never had a girlfriend (he's had a lot of female friends though), but the fact is that he's just too damn friendly and timid.

Wow, this ended up being based on myself more than I thought it would be.
Last edited by CFriis on Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
Classmates: Exciting Adventures, Teenage Angst and Coed Showers
My Wiki - Feel free to edit and add to it in any way you see fit.
At least partially responsible for the following Mayhem Laws of Physics: 15, 19, 43, 44, 44a, 53, 54, 56, 63, 71, 72, 79, 82 and the exception to 128.
CFriis
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Loztein on Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:23 am

My Character for the Heroes and Villains RP (Also, my first true Character to ever be part of any Rp there is! On the other Rp I play On (Firefly/Serenity Rp), I'm the temporary Villains/Villanoids {That's alot of People}, so I'm very Happy to Have a full character I can focus On.)

Name: Zeix'uhn Zehn
Rep Name: God's Ranger (He's a little egotistical, no?)
Occ: Owns a thrift store, and is a super-Hero, a duh.
Mentality: He is minorally egotistical, and either shies away from people he doesn't know, or go full on and do his best to befriend them. Zeix'uhn is rather talkative with those he knows, and loves to joke around, save for in battle or if someone says something like Damn you, or I wish you never existed, etc... once that occurs he is very serious, doesn't joke at all, and brings both past experience and religious knowledge into the picture. Zeix'uhn can be trying and can be made to tell secrets easily, especially considering how hard of a time he has not bringing his knowledge into the picture. (He has a messed up "Blocker" and sometimes gains a memory back from an old life, I've decided to roll a 20 sider to see how often this happens, and roll a d20 as well to see if it works, is relevant, is about shoes, etc...)
Alignment: Hero *Cough*(Lawful Good)*Cough*
Powers: He has titanium accurate Robotic Hands-to-forearms.(with a noticeable amount of silver in them), A runed Bow he found after he left a church when he prayed to God to give him a purpose, two-Antennae that were embedded in his skull after it was broken, they can pick up radio waves if he turns them on, a large assortment of Holy and blessed Items, as well as Whatever technology he wants to use at the time (and can afford.)
Weaknesses: He's Human, his hands and arms are metallic, his shoulder and body aren't, he has antennae in his head that can read radio waves, could be crushed into his brain, the waves could be messed up in a way to mess with him, etc, He is very religious and Villains can figure out how to use that against him.
Purpose: To slay all unexistors, (Wraiths, etc...) defend the world from Demons and Monsters, as well as Evil-Doers in General. He originally tried to get the title: Existence Keeper, but it was copyrighted to an Anti-Virus company.
Arch Nemesis: Necromance
Atleast I got Chicken.
Urbaniacs!
Brains
Quote of Boredom: "Great, now we’ve got a mummy on the loose, and the son of a b**** knows how to drive a stick"
– Burton Guster, from Psych
Loztein
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: A time someone of my sort just does not seem to belong...

Postby Jonixlord on Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:32 am

For the Heroes and Villains RP:

Name: Trave Del Fuego
AKA: Tinderbox
Powers/Gadgets: Able to partially burst into flames. flame tubes in gloves allow Tinderbox to throw fire in small orbs and rides on heated air waves. Can heat the air around him so bullets melt before they reach him.
Weaknesses: Water (duh!), O% oxygen, fire retardent material, and a extreme temperature projectile*
* for example, a phosphorous combustion round or explosive*
Alignment: Hero
Mentality: A loner and introvert. He's afraid to be around people because he thinks he might hurt them.

Bio: Trave was born in Arizona to Juan and Sarah Del Fuego. At the age of 17, he discovered his fire powers in the worst possible way. He burned his house down after a fight with his parents. His father, Juan, was severely burnt and now lays in a deep coma. One year later, Trave moved to Moperville to clear his head and start a new life.Trave decided to use his powers for good after saving a woman who was being attacked. He has been described as a "Serial Arsonist with Delusions of Grandeur." Ironically, he now works as a Firefighter. This is where he gets all his flame retardent clothing.
"They can't grab me if I'm on fire." - Dan McNinja

"There's no depth to my shallowness." - Daniel Tosh

My Favorite Webcomic
Jonixlord
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kraggi on Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:05 am

For Heros and VIllians

Name: Ned. Just Ned
Alias: NeD. With an uppercase D.
Alignment: Evil?
Powers: He, much like Kraggi, was a human but was raised by animals. Instead of being raised by kind squirrels like Kraggi was, he was raised by wolves. And by Kraggi phsyics this means he can turn into a wolf, and still be totally normal. He can also be a wolf dude type guy, and he is black furred with a hint of grey on his back. He is very good at making works of art from human remains, and recently won a competition among other artistic wolves for his wind chimes made of femurs and eyeballs. It was a very beautiful peice. He can preserve dead flesh so that it doesn't rot. This ability makes the objects in question very solid, and he can do the same to the living. He's also pretty strong, I guess. He's also bi. Is that a power or a weakness? Meh. I guess it's neither. He also is a cheiftan of a tribe of really big dogs in the city, and they do his bidding. They're also good artists. He has around 15 of them so far, and is looking for more.

Weaknesses: He's just a wolf, or just a guy, or just a wolf guy. People with guns kill him off easily. People with ANYTHING kill him off easily... Well, he can take on a guy with a blunt weapon. His doggies are about the same, only a little weaker.

Other: He's rather silly.
Kraggi
Keenspot Deity

Postby uberschveinen on Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:42 am

Name- Arkhon von Evilsatan

AKA- Arkhon von Evilsatan

Occupation- Full time evil overlord

Alignment- Himself. That usually means evil.

Description- Born into the Evilsatan family line and educated in the ways of evil as well as dirty money could buy, Arkhon always dreamed of becoming the kind of evil overlord he saw so often in movies. His dream hit a snag when in Evil University, his particular talents at evil failed to develop for most of the year. In the final term they did come through in flying colours as he developed a nanonic hand imprint capable of converting matter into energy at an efficiency of roughly ten percent, an achievement astonishing even in the most prestigious house of evil. Unfortunately, this one invention was not enough to salvage his marks form the pit they lay in, and he was kicked out. that day he vowed to prove to everyone there that he was better than them all, and over the years he rose in the ranks of villainy to become one of the most powerful figures around. He currently resides in a volcano island lair fifty miles off the coast of Moperville, a large city ripe for the plucking, due to a bet he took stating he couldn't take over a large city within a year.

Powers- Various inventions and devices of useful natures, chief of which is the NMCI implanted in his hands. It can convert any form of matter to most forms of energy, though creating radiation or gravity would usually be suicidal.

Weaknesses- Of specific powers, the NMCI needs matter, a significant calculative process and hands to operate. Also, when converting larger areas or converting very dense objects, the NMCI often produces significant energistic feedback, which is bad. His utter devotion to the Archvillain Code is, while the source of his impossible inventions, a very exploitable weakness, as is his non-use of minions for anything other than operating his evil lair.
uberschveinen
Keenspot Despot

Postby CFriis on Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:15 pm

War Thread.

Name: Magnus.
Race: Human.
Height: 6'2".
Weight: 245 lb.
Build: Burly.
Hair: Long, wavy and red with matching beard.
Eyes: Green.
Traits: Tattoos of vines in twirling pattern all over his body
Abilities: Gaiamancer.
Allegiance: None yet.

More cometh later

Personality and looks: Magnus may look like a big tough guy (he actually looks like the stereotypical viking, which is funny because he's danish), but he's really a big softy. He's a big loving guy who would probably need therapy after hurting a fly, but many people are intimidated by his size and strength so he is also very timid, bordering on the anti-social.
Not much of his face is visible but he has a friendly spark in his eye, and he has a deep booming voice which is actually quite relaxing to listen to if you can get him to talk for long enough.

History: Magnus was once in the Nova European military forces as a simple footsoldier, but the higher-ranking officers quickly noticed him for his great strength and endurance. And after a thorough medical examination the military doctors found out that he was a gaiamancer. The military wanted to use his powers to further their own goals with which he did not agree, so he deserted Nova europa and travelled to North America to escape the European military. No one besides Magnus himself knows why he joined the military to begin with.
Last edited by CFriis on Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
At least partially responsible for the following Mayhem Laws of Physics: 15, 19, 43, 44, 44a, 53, 54, 56, 63, 71, 72, 79, 82 and the exception to 128.
CFriis
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:48 pm

Nice to see new bios...^^ and CFriis...I like the Bio for that...has anyone approved of ya? 'cause I think I would...^^; anyways, have you gone through all the 'red tape' for the War Thread?
Current Avatar: Lapis O. Rimewing, lined by Sanchay, colored by me.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Contrary to popular belief, THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS." --- Kalga
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Cameo on Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:38 pm

Atashi-Cloud wrote:CFriis...I like the Bio for that...has anyone approved of ya? 'cause I think I would...^^

He's MINE! :evilgrin: For the Firefly/Serenity RP.
ImageImageImageImageImage
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Anyone who wants to draw Cameo can refer to this.
Hooray for avatars I made!
[12:02:17] cameoAppearance: I am an adult. I can make my own ice cream decisions.
The Cammy Guarantee: All sig quotes make sense in context!
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby CFriis on Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:13 am

Atashi-Cloud wrote:Nice to see new bios...^^ and CFriis...I like the Bio for that...has anyone approved of ya? 'cause I think I would...^^; anyways, have you gone through all the 'red tape' for the War Thread?

I've read through a quite a bit of material about the War thread, and I'm pretty sure I want my character to be someone who fled Nova Europa and went to the States. I haven't had much of a chance to PM Grim yet as I was told to do. But if I don't get allowed in the war thread I will just make some minor changes in the character bio and use him for another RP.
I need to read up some more on the details in the history of the war thread to make a fitting character history that also fits in with my ideas.
CFriis
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Sqauto on Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:35 pm

Have you PM'ed AP also? As he wahts to speak to you about what you want to do.
I am what I am.
I am a Professional Hostage
ImageImage

Just say NO to Squato.
Sqauto
Keenspot Deity

Postby CFriis on Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:50 am

Despite the danger of sounding like an ignorant newbie. Who's AP?
CFriis
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kraggi on Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:51 am

Anti-Paragon
Kraggi
Keenspot Deity

Postby CFriis on Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:11 am

Thanks, I've PM'ed him now, so I'm just waiting for a reply.
CFriis
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Gattasval on Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:23 am

for the MKRP (and Kylen's Bar if I'm allowed in)
Here's a basic outline of how Erin Fischer (female human) and Ratache Kegan (male human) came to Mossy Knoll;

Erin Fischer (pronounced, Aaron Fisher) had always had a taste for resort spots. The extravagant, the luxurious, the just plain odd, she always enjoyed it. When she heard of a little wooded resort called Mossy Knoll, she thought it to be more of a run-of-the-mill place. When someone brought up some of the gimmicks to draw people there, however, she became much more interested. Lakedwellers? Underground cavern systems? She had to see this. So she called her old friends at the military where she used to be employed for a drop to a little resort town in search of something new.

Erin's brown, mussily combed hair had been bunched back into a ponytail for the time being. Her brown eyes shown as she hopped off of the plane high above the Mossy Knoll town center. She figured the best place to go would be the local inn or tavern, so that's where she would start to get a place to sleep that night. Her camo army cargopants and black tank-top gave away that she'd been part of a military, as did her air-drop, but of her country she wore no insignia.

Ratache Kegan (pronounced, Ratash Kaygen) never stayed one place for long, and for good reason. Nobody in any of these towns could stand him once they found out about his... secret. Though he had planned things out just in case, he had never expected to be forced this far from home. Even through his amiable, outgoing personality, people were still afraid of what he was. So, it was on to the next town, this time Mossy Knoll.

Ratache smiled to the nice (but scowling) man who had gotten him there, thinking my, the people you can enlist on the internet... His teeth gleaming and his matted red hair flopped lazily on top of his head, random in every way but the direction of the wind. He was right outside one of the major hotels, and decided that would be a good place to chat up some of the more local personalities. He had worn his best jeans that day, and a comfortable pink button-down top to give the town their best impression of him.

NOTE: These two do not know each other, have never met, and probably will never meet.

Just for Kylen's Bar, should the need arise:
Jake Stromwell (pronounced, Jake Stromwell) had come from one of the most cushy planets in known existence. This didn't stop him from acting like a tough guy at times, even through his wiry build. His thick, dyed-black hair was draped dramatically over his right eye, causing him to bump into things periodically without depth perception. He wore baggy, beige pants and a black T-shirt, and strode confidently (so it seems) through the portal into the bar.
Krishnamurti wrote:Without freedom from the past, there is no freedom at all, because the mind is never new, fresh, innocent.

Avy by xyzzy_n.
Gattasval
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Deiwos on Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:20 pm

'Tis my character for the Heroes and Villians RP, once I finish reading all the backlog of stuff I missed.

Name- Veronica "Violet" Voastrii (Voa-, like boa but replace the 'b', and -strii like street minus the 't'. Now smush it all together... ^_^~)

AKA- Spectra

Occupation- Student

Alignment- Hero, but not in the classic sense. Wont go fight evil for fame and glory and all that, but will stop people who pose a threat if needs be.

Description- At the age of nine, Veronica discovered her powers when she hospitalized a boy who had been bullying her, sent in with seven broken bones and a sever concussion. Since then she mentally matured rapidly to cope with her situation. Veronica began to practice with her unique abilities late at night to ensure that she would never set them off again, but found herself using them to help people without thinking about it and went from there. Fourteen now, Veronica is begining to see that she is not the only person in the city who is developing unique powers as interesting as her own, and not all of them have the same view of responsibility as she does. Taking up an alias, she decides for the safety of the people around her she has come to love to try and keep the other "elements", as she chooses to call those with powers, under wraps. Has a fondness for dark purplish colors.

Powers- Due to her age, Veronica is still experimenting with her powers, discoverying and mastering new uses for it. The general idea is that she can manipilate the waves and energy fields that are naturaly accuring on our planet, and has so far managed to master making herself, along with some certain materials, invisible, and is working on her next idea. Because she is still working on it her second ability requires a significant amount of concentration, she can physically manifest these energies into solid shapes and objects. She has yet to show the same amount of power she did the day she hospitalized her bully. So as to help her understand her powers, she has opted into a heavily scientific course load, and between her training and school doesn't have much time for much else.

Weaknesses- Although she tries to pretend it isn't true, Veronica is a highly emotional, and romantic, teenage girl. She can fly into quite the rage at people who act particularly casual or irresponsible, but can easily be talked down by a cute boy at school who plays his cards right. Her brother is particularly good at setting her off. Also running most of the time on the brink of exhaustion due to trying to do too much at once with her life, has more than once just dropped to the ground unconcious while trying to channel a solid wave-form.
Deiwos
Newb pack, half bottle of immortaility infused water, instant gravy pack, emu, auto-cleaning label,
Ninja Tedd action figure, pinapple cheese, from Jasmine: Australian Style Hat that says, "Here, fishy fishy!",
a giant tub of chocolate, perma-melted, Chibi Jyrras Plushie from anti-paragon.

Current form: *Points at avatar* Jyrras Gianna

anthro-kangarro rat.. FTW -Alavaria
Moderator Powers Activate! Form of Thread Lock! -Berk
If you waste all your water, then you deserve to go thirsty. -sven8705

It's OK to be a little scared of the outside world... -Dan
Final warning... -Abel
But don't you worry widdle Abel-Wable... I'll protect you from all the mean old mall ladies! -Dan
... OK now I got to kill you. -Abel

From DMFA
Deiwos
Keenspot Juggernaut

CC's Character List

Postby ChroniclerC on Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:37 pm

[color=green]Yo. This is my massive character list. They are sorted by RP, and most are copy/pasted from that RP's discussion/sign-up thread. Some profiles will be more comprehensive than others, depending on what RP they are from and how lazy I was at the moment. With the exeption of LPW's Likal, who also functions as the form I assume in non-RP threads and who's name is also used in MKRP and Grassvale, they are not likely to meet each other.

Last Post Wins
Guy at the Computer (GatC): This is ChroniclerC's OOC incarnation. As an OOC character, he has no true physical form, although he can interact in a humaniod way with other OOC entities. If he needs to influence the ICZones, he will contact Likal or send Ta.

Ta (Ta): Ta is a Warp-Aci with a green aura and a vaugely canine shape. The symbol on his forehead is a pair of styised Cs. He is capable of warping to both OOCZone and the ICZones, and acts as GatC's IC avatar when neccisary. He enjoys the view from the top of a person's head.

Likal Coraer (Likal): Likal is the IC incarnation of ChroniclerC, and is also the form that CC uses in other threads in the EGS forums. He is a lycanthrope (arctic fox) Bard/Rogue, and he currently perfers his hybrid form. He can usualy be found in the Snowfield or exploring the Snowfield Tunnels.

Jeremy Lightfoot (Jeremy): Jeremy is a 20th level Halfling Cleric/Contemplative of Yondalla, and Kepiena's father. He appears to be in his forties, but has revealed that he is actualy over one-hundred-fiftey years old. He created the Pavilion of Peace, and can usualy be found there, or close to one of it's portals.

Kepiena Lightfoot (Kepiena): Kepiena is Jeremy's daughter. She is fifteen years old (about 11 or 12 by human lifespans), but her soul is much older than that, as she died about one-hundred years ago. She was recently brought back to life, although specifics about her death and resurection are unknown. Her level is also unknown, although it is known that she is at least a 10th level divine caster. She has recently gained silvery draconic wings, although it is not known how or why outside of the group. She can usualy be found near her father, although she has a tendancy to wander.

Sable Mag
Last edited by ChroniclerC on Sun May 06, 2007 11:16 am, edited 25 times in total.
Image Image Image
ChroniclerC
Keenspot Deity

Postby VOR on Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:04 pm

CC's got a great idea there. I think I shall learn from his example.

For the Drifters II RP:

Name: Truldu Li Thakranaxi (Changes to Truldu Li upon his maturity and official departure from the Naxi hive)
Species: Archoi
Caste: Hiveking (immature)
Rank: Kingling (the second-lowest rank of King, it means he has a mate but she is still a shipling, and neither of them is sexually mature, obligating him to live inside her mother hive and work for said hive until the pair come of age)
Height: One foot at the shoulder
Length: Four feet, with tail.
Appearance:

A four foot shiny black salamander with a long thin plesiasaur neck and grey markings, with red compound eyes, fuzzy antennae of red and yellow coloration. He has dragonfly-like wings which are transparent but with an irridescent oil-slick quality to them. These are folded along his back when not in use for flight, and the upper half of them is covered by a black sheath in this position. Starting at his lower back, he has a ridge of soft, fuzzy hair of the same clor as his antennae. This ridge goes down his tail and lengthens as it goes, while an opposite ridge starts behind his hips and travels down the underside of the tail. This creates a fanlike paddle, of sorts, along the hindmost section of the tail. Truldu usually has five or six Bodymites, looking for all the world like half-inch domes of fuzzy fur, crawling slowly along his body, cleaning it. Drawings pending.

EDIT: Drawing finished, for I'm too lazy to pretty it up any more:

History: Truldu was lucky enough to be traded (along with his brother Krundu) from the Thakra Lai hive to the Naxi Lai in his mid-thirties, in exchange for five other kinglets. He chose his mate two years later after Naxi Li, his adopted Hiveking, decided to spawn a brood of four shiplings because two of his daughters were nearing maturity. He raised her to her current state, directing her growth based on the type of hive he wanted to create.

He has a wonderful pedigree (the reason the Naxi Li was willing to trade five of his sons for two of the Thakra Lai's). His grandfather's hive (the Undul Lai) was the first to make contact with other spacefaring life (the Archoi had met several non-spacefaring civilizations, and had destroyed several), and the Thakra Lai is one of the largest and most prosperous hives of its generation.

Personality:

Truldu is familiar with all the major styles of Li-dom, but was extremely impressed with the Naxi Li, who taught him a lot of what he knows about governing a hive. He has inherited his grandfather's lust for adventure rather than his father's desire for prestige, and young Truldu is deeply impressed by the accounts of alien technology he has recieved from hives who have fought or traded with other civilizations. He is a little arrogant and a little impetuous due to stories of the Naxi Lai's victories over aliens on their homewords and to his youth, but he won't take any risks involving his mate. The young king loves his Shipling, and will sacrifice anyone else to save her, if the situation arises.

Name: Truldu Lai
Species: Archoi
Caste: Shipling (will become sexually mature and become a full Hive in several decades' time)
Height: Twenty feet at the middle.
Length:Forty feet from front to back.
Appearance:

The Truldu Lai looks like a massive round egg, with a thick leathery green shell. She has gleaming three-foot black half-domes studding her body at equidistant intervals, which act as eyes. There are four-foot spikes (not sharp ones) protruding from her body in a spiral pattern down her length, and she can extrude a tubelike appendage which works as an entry hatch. This entry is about four feet across, and her still undeveloped passageways are three feet wide at their widest. So far, there is only one chamber inside the Truldu Lai, and that is her command bridge/Truldu's quarters. The interior of the Truldu Lai is teeming with Bodymites, who clean her constantly.

History:

The Truldu Lai is only eleven years old, but is likely destined to become a prestigious hive. The daughter of the Naxi Lai, she was chosen as a mate by Truldu (who then gained the name Li), a match of fine pedigrees not often seen. The Naxi Lai is only a medium sized hive, but she and her sisters are among the fastest hives the Archoi have, and the Naxi Lai has waged war twice and won both times (conquering a planet which was inhabited by several medieval-level societies the first time, and one which had a neolithic-level society the second), adding two large planets with thriving biospheres to the Archoi domain.

Since she is being raised by Truldu Li, the Truldu Lai is well on her way to following in her mother's footsteps (though she will have to double in size a few times before she's a powerful enough hive to handle even a low-tech planet) as a result of his skilfull management.

Personality:

The Truldu Lai is smarter than your average Lai: She's about as smart as a smart dog, rather than a stupid one. Truldu Li has been teaching her a few tricks, a stratagem he learned from the Naxi Li. She is a happy, eager sort of hive, and loves to fly fast. She's only been on a few flights in atmo, because she's not large enough to carry significant cargo back to the Naxi yet, but she loved the maneuvers Truldu put her through each time. Larger ships can intimidate her, though, and Truldu has to soothe her to keep her from bolting. He hopes this behavior will fade with age and as she increases in size, because Truldu wants to meet alien ships so that his Philosophers can learn from their technology.

For the Ninja RP:

Name: Rikki Naimura
Species: Human Male
Height:5'4''
Weight: 116 Lbs.
Appearance: Not very tall, but skinny as a rail. Dark hair, dark eyes, and bony elbows. Tends to wear brown or grey clothing stitched together from the leavings at the local tailor's shop. Slightly birdlike, in the way he turns his head REALLY quickly to look quizzically at sudden movements or sounds.
Personality: Rikki's something of a street urchin. His father's dead, and his mother works as a cleaning-woman for the tailor's shop, which is where he gets his clothing. He has spent most of his life wandering around the streets, and the only reason he hasn't yet ended up involved in any sort of organized crime is that the only groups he's interested in joining are too well-run to let him join, and he refuses to join anyone who doesn't know what they're doing. He has a mild case of kleptomania, and if something is shiny he will often take it without thinking about it. This mannerism is probably the root cause of his meager knowledge of martial arts-all learned from experience, and mostly of the fist-fight/street brawl variety. Rikki has extremly fast reflexes, which come in handy when he has to dodge the random objects his mother throws at him whenever he brings home something too shiny for him to have been able to afford it.

For the FlapJacks RP:

Bumpalicious Bio:

Name: Wren Westchester
Species:Human (Winged)
Height: 3'11''
Weight: 53 lbs
Appearance:

Small, quick, nut-brown little girl with long (and tangled) black hair and darting blue eyes. Wears tattered and grass/dirt-stained blue jeans and backless tie-die tops (usually white and blue ones to match her wings, though she doesn't usually care about color coordination) which tie above and below her wings to allow freedom of movement.

Her wings are a vibrant, shiny blue which fade through lighter blues towards their black trailing edges. Here's a picture:

Her wings are based on the Fairy Wren, which is easily Googled if you really care that much. :wink:

Personality:

Wren's a crazy, hyper little girl. She loves flying, especially when it's raining, and insists on doing it naked whenever possible (she then claims that she ALREADY took her bath this week, and that any further attempts to clean her are tyrannical infringements on her important free time). She loves sweet and/or spicy foods, wants to be a pirate when she grows up, and got in trouble back in the orphanage when she took to the air to avoid cooties. Wren is a mischevious troublemaker, but she's also scared of the dark and has a tremendous phobia of pipes (her parents died due to an explosion involving pipes) and of being left alone with noone to feed her or take care of her. She's been adopted by Westchester due to his philanthropical, but she's never met the man and was flown down to the apartments by an agent of her orphanage, who was glad to be rid of her.

For LPW:

Frike Nyanthinsa: Epic-level human True Necromancer, with levels in wizard and Cleric of Vecna. In love with Lyse, who is his wife and familiar and cohort, in that order (of importance, not chronology). Loving father of two kids, Octhalisk and Glysinda, former boss of the Widened Eye drug cartel, and owner of Frike's Mansion in the Romantically Picturesque Mountains. Tall and thin with dark hair, green eyes, and pale skin. When he suspects trouble (which he almost always does when trouble's coming, due to his and his wife's fondness for Divination), he carries a heavy mace name Heartbreaker and prepares his less-research-oriented spells.

Lyse Nyanthinsa: Epic-level imp sorcerer Loremaster. Lyse is in love (a rare thing for a devil these days) with Frike, her Husband, Sex Toy and (technically) "Master". She shares Frike's love for plumbing the future, and she grows rare and exotic poisons and drugs in her gorgeous garden behind their mansion. She spends her time as either an imp or as a stunningly beautiful human woman with fiery red hair and eyes and creamy freckled cheeks, taking her viper form only when Frike is travelling incognito (which he doesn't do often these days). She constantly worries about her two children, and would spy on them constantly if not for their ability to avoid being spied upon.

Octhalisk Nyanthinsa: Half-fiend Fiend of Possession with a few levels in sorcerer. Possesses things, mostly the clothing of women (he's still young, after all) and spaceships with female personalities.

Glysinda Nyanthinsa: Has only made one appearance to date, in which she brought her boyfriend-of-the-month, a Death Slaad, to LPW to help the family battle some inordinately powerful inevitables. Can reasonably be assumed to be both half-fiend and extremely sexy (at least by whatever standards of sexiness held by chaotic toad-beings).

Butler: Butler is a butler for the Nyanthinsa household. He is the ghost of an expert jewel thief Frike and Lyse used to adventure with, who Frike decided to make into an undead minion rather than bring back to life in the normal fashion. Butler's never complained, and seems to have no problems with working as a door-greeter and scout for the Nyanthinsas.

Dimitri: It's not clear exactly how Dimitri and Frike met, or how the latter convinced the former to come live with him and "heed his advice" on occasion. The latter is a dragon-turned-vampire-lord, and has recently spawned a younger vampiress who he intends to teach the ways to be a REAL undead monstrosity.
Last edited by VOR on Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"But first, I must meditate for a time." -Mahasamatman
VOR
Keenspot Deity

Postby Brylian_Troy on Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:58 pm

For First Kraggi War RP:

Name: Felicia
Species: Catkin (white, short-hair)
Age: 36 years as catkin, 16 as human. Total of 52 years old.
Height: 4.5 Feet

Appearance: Always holding the staff of Felina with her, she is beautifully dressed and half her face is covered with her hair, as is a catkin style.

History: When the catkin were made by Bast, Felicia saw the vast divided of her people. The tigerkin fought with their smaller yet more numbered kin and the catkin were confused by their instincts yet their intelligence and desire to learn. She rallied the catkin and brought them together, she enabled peace and union between all the breeds of Feline. She was pronounced queen at a mere 2 years into her "birth" (from human to catkin). She established the nation of Felina, which expands the entire size of Texas. She also brought the catkin together as an educated species, using technologies of the old ways for learning and development.

It was also Felicia that formed the alliance between Istarra and Felina, strengthening the bonds between all kin. She is good friends with Samantha (queen of Istarra), and has even been a mentor for her at times.

Name: Amika
Species: Tigerkin
Height: 5.5 Meters tall

Appearance: Amilia is the proud and powerful Alpha Female of the tigerkin, as would be expected, this means she is a capable fighter, large even for a tigerkin and built for agility and strength. http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a370/ ... Amika2.jpg

History: Amika was born into the fighting leader's of the tigerkin. Only recently had the tigerkin established peace with the catkin and being the greatest of prediatorial animals they began to fight amungst themselves for power. Amika was part of the southern Tigerkin tribe's and was the daughter of the would be alpha male Tigerkin Alexander, who also desired to be king of Felina. As the rivalry continued, Amika became the favoured of her father and was to be the heir of his tribe. When the tension finally turned to violence Alexander was killed fighting the northern tigerkin's when Amika was 16. When he was killed the Southern Tigerkin surrendered to the Northern. But Amika refused to accept defeat. She personally made alliances with the ocelotkin and it looked like civil war would come to the tigerkin as the southern Tigerkin once more refused to obey the northern.

It was then that the Alpha male of the Northern Tigerkin demanded a ritual one on one deathmatch with Amika, the last one alive would be the Alpha of the Tigerkin, thus ending the decade long dispute. The Alpha male thought that Females were weaker, apparently he hadn't met Amika. Amika killed him in less than 20 seconds and became the Alpha female without protest.

She has ruled her people in peace and strength ever since. She established the tigerkin to be more than just large fighting beasts and made direct trade and trust with the catkin, exchanging technology and resources for raw tigerkin strength and loyalty. Within 4 years the Tigerkin were members of the Bastian order and were the most feared Assassins on earth, some Tigerkin even became scientists and aided their smaller cousins. Amika respects the catkin and believes the future belongs to the felinekin, and if war with humans is needed for this future, well, so be it.

Name: Brylian
Species: Catkin (browncoat short-hair)
Height: 5.5 Feet (tall for a catkin)

Appearance: Wears odd paw designed Shoulder pads and a bright red Felina Major's unifrom. He has short dark hair and is a browncoat.

History: Born a "true" catkin (didn't used to be human) into a rich family of catkin, he has lived in harmony with his race and tribe. At a young age he desired to be part of Felina's vast military strength. He joined at the age of 14 and he fled through the diciplined training to become a major strategist and leader of the northern boarders at the age of 24. He is the Defence Major in command, and his area of defence cover's both Catkin and Tigerkin tribes.

Brylian married an ocelotkin around the same time he became the defence major. And against genetic odds, they managed to have a daughter, Felica, named after the great Queen Felicia. Felica is half Ocelotkin and Half Catkin.

Brylian holds a squadron of some of the best land troops avaliable. Raw catkin front line riflecats and some artillery, as well as some of the greatest assassins around. He even has ties with the Tigerkin and their legendary soldiers.
Last edited by Brylian_Troy on Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Image Image Image
My art thready =^-^=

I have a deviantart! Mew!

Quote of the Week: Anti-Paragon:
Why is it that the first thing I thought of was some furry humping a mail box?
Brylian_Troy
Keenspot Despot

Postby anti-paragon on Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:05 pm

For RP: The first Kraggi war

Name: Erik Brekker

Height: 5'10"

Allegiance and Rank: Four star General, Commander of the Gal-Zabor army.

Appearence: A weathered, almost white haired man with brown eyes. The years have not treated him nicely, giving him a decrepit frame. A hunched posture and sagging muscles are painful reminders of the fact he is over the hill. Missing quite a few teeth, not from age, but from previous experiences which always seemed to end in spitting blood.

Demeanor: Lap dog. A loyalist to Kraggi in every way, never disobeying an order given by the man. He is kind to his troops, having drudged through the ranks himself, and knows what it feels like to get crapped on. More of a diplomat than a strategist, he would much rather try to talk things out rather than other means, unless being ordered otherwise. He feels he's been around the block a few too many times, and can underestimate things quite easily, thinking of everyone as predictable.

Clothing: When out of the regulation Gal-Zabor uniform, he is usually found wearing dress pants, some sort of Hawaiian design shirt, and loafers.

Preferred Equip: A pen, a peace treaty paper, and a smile. If that is not available, than a scotch on the rocks.

Abilities: Has talked himself out of more than one corner, as he has a way of being serious and making you smile at the same time. His strategics are above par, but not to the standard of most generals. Can make his troops feel at home anywhere.

Background: Erik Brekker is a native Gal-Zaborian, being born in 2180, when the nation was well formed, but still taking in more refugees from other nations than children being born in it. Never having any magic aptitude himself he joined the military when he was 18 as a weekend warrior, but found himself going full time before his 19th birthday.
As a 32 year old captain in a nation which had no wars, he ended up being an escort for diplomatic meetings, talking with ambassadors himself when others were busy. Being more social and up-to-date with current facts than a combatant, he opted for a position as an ambassador in foreign affairs. In a blunder during an early morning interview with the First Citizen, he accidently came in when Kraggi ordered his breakfast instead, but recovered quickly as the two men laughed, quickly landing the ambassador position and a promotion to a one star General. At the age of 37, he singlehandedly defused a potential war with Deseret, as the clerics wished to 'purge' Gal-Zabor of zombies, though they were eventually convinced that the undead were not evil in nature, and had conscious, minds, and families of their own. This act of diplomatic ingenuity came at a break for Brekker, as he was commemorated for his actions as the previous General of the Army stepped down, and he promptly landed the position himself. Now 52, he has been the General for 15 years, and has finally had to rally troops for once in his life.

Name: Jake Tilus

Height: 5'10"

Allegiance and Rank: Veteran Expert 'Silver-robe' Disciple of Yogamancy, Gal-Zabor loyalist.

Appearence: A thin, molted zombie with clean-cut brown hair the usual cloudy blue eyes. He is usually obscured by his robe, save his hands. No noticable scars or tatoos.

Demeanor: Calculated. Tilus judges situations before diving into them, unless ordered otherwise by higher ups. He can sometimes be a bit paranoid, and is quite antisocial, but will befriend anyone who puts their hand out first.

Clothing: One light grey robe with a dual silver lining on it, one for Expert, and one for Veteran.

Preferred Equip: A small stainless steel hand scythe with 'Tilus' enscribed on it.

Abilities: As an expert disciple, he is quite skilled with yogamancy, and can create sentient zombies without much assistance. Stilled at parrying hand-to-hand weapons with his hand scythe, but not in attacking with it. As a veteran and seeing his fair share of battles, he is able to keep a clear head in melee.

Background: Tilus moved to Gal-Zabor with no family, seeking refuge from Mexicali when he was persecuted as a magic user. He was found to have no magic abilities once in the Gal-Zabor boarders, but grew intrested in the art of yogamancy and decided to train as one. At the age of 48, he died of a heart condition as a regular disciple, but thanks to his platinum death insurance, he was reanimated with all of his magical powers. Dedicating his life mostly to study, he learned the finer arts of Yogamancy and has more understanding of it's workings than most master disciples. He has participated in the defense of 12 different attacks by renegade Deseret Clergy, one that gave him the molted blotches that plauge his flesh today when he came in direct contact with a hallowed weapon. Today, he has been called to arms once more, but this time, it's for something much more than a few crazed priests trying to crack zombie's skulls.

Name: Aaron 'Rift' Rifter

Height: 5'11"

Allegiance and Rank: Two star general of the Gal-Zabor army, Commander of the surgical strike team, nicknamed 'Rift's raiders'.

Appearence: Brown hair and brown eyes, he always seems to have a grin on his face. Quite chiseled, and very fit.

Demeanor: Sly and wily. Always wants to know what everyone is doing, and will go out of his way to find out. Definately has a thing agaisnt cat-kin, and holds no remorse for their kind. He enjoys showing off his well toned complexion and always has a story that is larger than life to tell. Prefers to be part of the action, killing those who oppose him with his own hands.

Clothing: Prefers to wear black clothing, usually dressed in his battle fatigue, which, like all of 'Rift's Raiders', is a black boiled leather tunic and leggings, reinforced with red hued leather at the knees, shoulders, and elbows. A large red outline of a skull is embedded onto the center of the chest.
When casual, he wears black jeans and dress shirt.

Preferred Equip: A lone beretta pistol and an elongated combat knife.

Abilities: Skilled in small arms and knife combat. Very clever in combat, and utilizes his troops quite well, though a bit recklessly.

Background: Rift was a 18 year old refugee, allegedly coming from a country that no longer exists, one which was completely defeated somewhere between the great fall and the rise of the new nations across the former U.S. territory. He quickly joined the GZ military, taking to combat any chance he could get. He quickly rose up the ranks with each victory, finally gaining his own squad at captain. The squad quickly became the leading surgical strike team for Gal-Zabor. When he was 28, Rift became a general, being the first non-native Gal-Zaborian to become a general. No one knows how he managed to get the promotion, though some think the fact he has never lost one battle made him an exception to the rule.
Last edited by anti-paragon on Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anti-paragon
Keenspot Deity

Postby Loztein on Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:52 pm

[size=134]My Character for
Atleast I got Chicken.
Urbaniacs!
Brains
Quote of Boredom: "Great, now we’ve got a mummy on the loose, and the son of a b**** knows how to drive a stick"
Loztein
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Loztein on Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:08 pm

For the Immortals Rp, Hosted By: Ferretbob.
Game Status: Accepted!
Name: Chougai, Paaru
Nationality: Japan
Race/Species: Korean (With a Celtic Ancestor)
Year of Birth: 1418
Physical Age: 32.
Distinguishing Marks 1550: An entirely Burn-marked left Arm, and Bite-made scars along the length of his right leg, and around his neck, as well as the front of his torso.
Appearance 1550: Dark and blackened, he could always be found wearing black apparel that covers him from head-to-toe, save for his beautifully Blue eyes, which he hid under a Chinese rounded-Hat thing, (You know the one's used as a sort of Visor) he was draped in many cloths and a blackened leather pointed thingy (I need a Picture oh, so badly) he has black hair, and a dark tan skin.
Personality 1550: Chougai likes to keep to himself, and is basically the mysterious character of the group, however he thrives with poisons, enjoying making and studying them, especially since they can't kill him, and knows herbology well, and has obvious religious origins that seem to contradict with his country of origin's. (I don't have a clue about it, but he does.)
Distinguishing Marks 1986: A Scar down from the tip of his forehead above his left eye down to the tip of his nose in length, but perfectly straight down his face, along with all previous Ones.
Appearance 1986: Chougai wears all white, he has changed in few other ways coming towards apparel. He now shows his face, except for in winter when he can get away with wearing a Scarf, a Hat, etc... And Now wears a Black Trenchcoat with whatever apparel fits where he is, when in public, although he still looks very much the White-Ninja when he can get away from everyone whom isn't an immortal, so as to keep his identity in check.
Personality 1986: Chougai Paaru has become Much more sharing with the Group of Immortals he belongs to, and gladly joins in the conversations, he still keeps to himself more often then not, but enjoys telling a good tale or two, even going over a memory if he feels it necessary.
Sword: Chougai Paaru has a Katana (I was thinking of a Wakazashi, but I changed it for simplicity.) named: Dai Shinjubo Bureeka, for it's ability to tear through pearl. It is a Family Heirloom, and he will never lose it, the blade itself is colored such as the beautifully shiny part of the shell of a clam, the hilt of Ivory, and the Handle is covered in Black leather straps that have the white Japanese Markings of it's name inlaid on them, as does the Blade itself, on either side. The tip of the Handle (Opposite the Blade) is actually a Large Pearl and very expensive indeed! About 2in wide!
Atleast I got Chicken.
Urbaniacs!
Brains
Loztein
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby BumRussianElvis on Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:28 pm

For the First Kraggi War. If the last three seem half-assed to you... it's because they were rushed.

Name: John Fonpack
Armament:
- A Luger with enough ammo to last him past the Apocalypse
- A shotgun with more than enough ammo to last him past the Apocalypse
- A perfectly normal combat knife
Personality: A hot-tempered man who claims he
Last edited by BumRussianElvis on Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Chronicles of the Jelly Donut. C'mon, you know you wanna know what is is.
psycho_BUNNY wrote:The Slavic Hobo King of Rock 'n Roll.
BumRussianElvis
Keenspot Deity

Postby VOR on Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:29 pm

For the First Kraggi War:

Name: Luren Darkring

Height: 7'1''

Allegiance and Rank: Isstara, Lemurkin Squadron Leader

Appearence: Tall, thin, wiry Lemurkin with a long black-ringed prehensile tail. Black facial markings and a grey back with a pale frontside. Usually dyed a mottled green and grey.

Demeanor: Cheerful with his fellows, religiously deferent when with Squirrelkin, a fanatical whirling ball of spikey death on the battlefield. Luren's almost happy to have a war on, though he hates the fact that the squirrelkin will suffer. He doesn't want to die of ilness or age (the widespreadness of this tendency might help explain their eventual extinction.)

Clothing: Studded leather battleskirt, two belts with stones set in them diagonally across the chest, and a ton of dye in his fur to help camoflauge.

Preferred Equipment: Two double-bladed battlespears, a person-sized net, and his belts (which he uses as double flails if need be), and a tree to jump out of.

Abilities: Ability to kick the crap out of just about anything (with the exception of Tigerkin and other such massively dangerous opponents) in melee combat. Pretty much perfect knowledge of Guerilla forest combat and the terrain of most of the northern forest. Basic First-Aid skills. And, of course, the "his men will follow him anywhere" thingy.

Background: Raised by Lemurkin in the forests themselves, and trained in combat from an early age. He believes, as do almost all Lemurkin, that his sole purpose in life is to serve the Squirrelkin. He's a religious fanatic, first and foremost. Think of the Fremen in Dune and give 'em prehensile tails. That's pretty much all there is to him. His father's in the capital, and he's been pretty much raised by his Uncle Zulto, one of the Lemurkin's greatest warriors (he's nearing retirement at the age of thirty, which is old for the Lemurkin, who rarely see fifty). Luren's background is like the training montage of a martial-arts movie. With spears. And nets.
"But first, I must meditate for a time." -Mahasamatman
VOR
Keenspot Deity

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:45 pm

Name:
Species:
Heritage:
Class:
Powers:
Other:

Name: Harene AKA Dancer
Sex: Female
Species: Golden Dragon, Cat, Hedgehog, Fae, Djinn, Saijyan, Musich (Dancren), Scribe
Heritage: Harene was created by Scribble the Scribe and is noted to bear his Essence.
Class: Psionic, Monk?, Berserker, Sorceress
Powers: Harene is very powerful, but is subject to the power of sound. Her powers will not activate unless around music. Then, her powers are subject to the tune.
Other: Harene can only see the Essential world.

Name: AKA Singer
Species: Musich (Sin'gra)
Heritage: "Singer" was created by Sign the Scribe
Class: Psionic
Powers: "Singer" may imitate any song on the planet she is on.
Other: "Singer" is deaf.

Name: Bradley Atrumavian AKA Bat Mage
Species: Halfling, Human (Brown), Bat (Fruit and Vampire), Elder Elemental (Fire, Ice, and Lightning), Drow / Dark Elf (Seer)
Heritage: Brad was created by Scribble the Scribe
Class: Sorcerer
Powers: Fire Affinity, Ice Affinity, Lightning Affinity, Sorcery, Foresight, and Eyes of Wizardy
Other:

Name: Diana
Species: Hylian, Canine (Dalmatian), Celestial
Heritage: Scribble
Class: Cleric (Hylian Goddeses), Witch (Abjurer)
Powers: Clericy and Abjuration
Other:

Name: Frederick Shelblade AKA Fighturtle
Species: Human, Turtle, ???
Class: Warrior
Powers: Affinity for Melee Weapon, Speed
Other:

Name: Marcus Tarailm AKA Monk-E
Species: Human, Troll, Giant, Kitsune, Chimp, Ape, ???
Class: Monk, Psionic
Powers: Strength, Flight, Energy Kinetics
Other:

Name: Kitty AKA Cat Burglar
Species: Human, Demon (Speed and Shadow), Feline (House Cat, Cheetah, and Panther)
Class: Rogue, Ninja
Powers: Speed, Stealth
Other:

Name: Alex AKA Mecha Mouse
Species: Human (Inventor Gene), Mouse (Albino), Gnome
Class: Mad Scientist
Powers: Affinity for Technology
Other:

Name: Kirk Gunwing AKA Falcon Ranger
Sex: Male, very, very male
Species: Demon (Lust), Avian (Falcon, Hawk, Eagle, and Owl), Cubi
Class: Ranger, Marksmen, Archer, Seductor
Powers: Affinity for Ranged Weapon, Affinity for Women, Affinity for Nature (Minor), Aura of Lust
Other: Heavily Armed. Wield the Chaos Revolver and Area Rapier.

Name: Belle Darkow AKA Bullserker, Darth Inasnum
Species: Human, Cow
Class: Psionic? (Sith Lord), Berserker
Powers: Dark Side of the Force, Rage, Strength
Other:

Name: Ex AKA Darth Exitium
Species: Zabrak, Twi'Lek, Hedgehog
Class: Sith Blade-Dancer, Psionic (Sith Lord)
Powers: Minor Dark Side
Other: Wields lightsabers expertly

Name: Nasoj
Species: Demon (Infernal), True Undead, Human
Heritage: Sign
Class: Infernomancer (Hellmaster Fabrizo, Demon Lord of Death), Necromancer
Powers: Control over the powers of Hell and Death. He can banish spirits to Hell. The more evil, the easier it is.
Other:
Last edited by Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Fri May 12, 2006 6:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sorry for the delay. I got distracted watching yao......uh.........something else. - Miss Sidhe

...ex-soldier that is packing heat like a zombie uprising is about to happen... -Zacair

Be gay, be proud, but as soon as you make a music station about it, you're bragging.
Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Cameo on Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:35 pm

Myriad Genesis RP:

Name: Amber Haley MacFarlane
Species: Super-evolved human (G-Hume).
Height: 5'6 or so
Build: Tall and thin, quite athletic.
Hair: Naturally an unremarakable light brown, but she dyes it a lot; it's currently white-blonde with cherry red bangs.
Eyes: Blue
Skin tone: Light
Intelligence: High
Place of Origin: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Appearance: Look! It's a Sim!
(picture of Amber the Sim goes here)

Clothing: Amber varies her outfit a lot, but it's usually either predominantly black and goth-y looking (one of her favorites is a long-sleeved net T-shirt, with black gloves, over a black tube top with a fiery design on it, plus a black denim skirt and combat boots). Her personal fashion sense is self-described as 'the illegitimate child of goth, cyberpunk, and a smidge of futuristicness'. She occasionally wears a pair of large, dark sunglasses.

Personality: To put it simply: big brain, big mouth. Amber is outspoken (she once stood up and bad-mouthed a teacher in class) and short-tempered; she also has quite a flair for drama, and some decidedly non-high-school-girl-mainstream interests (action movies, psionics, The Sims 2, and such). As a result of that, her high intelligence, and her complete disdain for all things sappy and/or popular, she quickly became an outcast at her school.

Background: Amber's family was always very normal. Two normal parents, with normal jobs, and one normal child (that would be her three-years-older brother Malcolm). They never really understood Amber; if anything, they tried to pressure her into being what her parents saw as 'the perfect daughter.' In other words, they wanted her to cheerlead, make friends with their friends' kids- several members fo the in-crowd and one nerd- and adopt a cheerful, sunny disposition.

Obviously, it didn't happen. Instead, what they got was a big-mouthed, smart, quasi-goth who rather deeply resented their attempts to interfere with her life (as she saw it). They were never anywhere near close, had lots of arguments, and it got to the point where Amber considered leaving home- but dismissed it quickly, since she didn't know where she'd go afterwards.

One night, she was grounded, but tried to sneak out and go to a party at her friend Duncan's house anyways. Despite falling off the drainpipe and into a hedge, it all went according to plan... well, except for the part where she got distracted by this unusually bright shooting star, but she still made it to the party. Unfortunately, her parents discovered her empty bed and caught her trying to climb back into the window; after that, she was just about under house arrest.

Later that week, she inadvertently blew up the TV when her powers emerged, then spent the rest of the day experimenting with them. Mr. and Mrs. MacFarlane showed up when she was making little baseball-sized force balls zoom around the room, freaked out, and decided to send her to Aesir (which they'd discovered when the neighbor's cat sprouted wings and began hunting bats) instead of attempting to curb her powers themselves. As for Amber herself, she was just glad to be away from her family.

Abilities: The projection of spherical, nearly-transparent (they are clearly visible, but really just as a sparkly, blurry ball of air) force fields. If someone should happen to make contact with one of these force fields, they would be thrown backwards, with the amount of force involved depending on how fast they were coming at it and how much of them actually touched it. (Touching it gently or normally, with one hand, would probably just repulse the hand. You wouldn't be thrown backwards from that.)

Although she could potentially make a very large force field/ball/whatever, due to inexperience, she's currently limited to one big enough to stand inside. The force fields also have to be spherical, although- once she gets some practice- she could probably create some kind of curved wall-thing the same way.

Random Facts:
Amber considers herself a Browncoat; she even has an actual brown trenchcoat, as well as the Firefly and Serenity DVDs. (Guess what her favorite show is.) However, she lacks any other Firefly stuff, aside from a self-made T-shirt that says 'I can kill you with my brain' and has a picture of a brain on it.
Amber practices psionics, although she forgot about them somewhat when her shiny new powers emerged.
Amber's birthday is January 17.
Amber's favorite non-junk-food is penne with alfredo sauce (there's a story behind that, but it's not really all that interesting). Her favorite candy is Reese's Pieces, and her favorite drink is Canadian-style (pink, in other words) cream soda.
Amber's sexual orientation is unclear; she's had crushes on both guys and girls, but nothing serious with either (she's not big on romance).
ImageImageImageImageImage
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Anyone who wants to draw Cameo can refer to this.
Hooray for avatars I made!
[12:02:17] cameoAppearance: I am an adult. I can make my own ice cream decisions.
The Cammy Guarantee: All sig quotes make sense in context!
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem