Character Bios[Create a New life here.]

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Postby BumRussianElvis on Sun May 01, 2005 9:32 am

If you want a look at more 'serious' RPing, check out the banner in my sig. the other admin and I have put a huge amount of time into this thing, bringing it back from the brink of death several times, and it's a serious RP in the other sense - it's got a comedic side, but it's darker comedy, doesn't surface much, and it doesn't focus on humor and more on the drama, I guess. I know what I'm trying to say, but not how to put it into words. Just let me know if you need help understanding what I'm tryin' to say.
The Chronicles of the Jelly Donut. C'mon, you know you wanna know what is is.
psycho_BUNNY wrote:The Slavic Hobo King of Rock 'n Roll.
BumRussianElvis
Keenspot Deity

Postby Malevolenocity on Sun May 01, 2005 9:52 am

Hmm... I don't know. It doesn't look like you spent too much time with the characters themselves, at least from what I gathered by just scanning over it. I'll look again later perhaps.

I mean, I'm more familiar with characters like this. (That's a dead RP, mind you.) Though I must admit I was lazy, and started cutting corners about half way through the biography. Which was a shame, as most of the better parts were on the second half.
Malevolenocity
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Sun May 01, 2005 4:50 pm

Oh...I see what you mean...^ ^;; I'm glad you just posted a link instead of the whole thing on here, makes it easier to read. Anyways, I've done a Bio on characters like that before....^ ^ the only issue I have with it is that I can't always fix up the bio to get that long....after all, I'm not the kind to use all aspects of life in an RP....not many get to RP long enough for that...^ ^;;
Current Avatar: Lapis O. Rimewing, lined by Sanchay, colored by me.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Contrary to popular belief, THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS." --- Kalga
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Malevolenocity on Sun May 01, 2005 5:02 pm

Well, generally I use characters more then once... And I like to put detail into them. It sort of brings them to life. It's just how I want to do things I guess, I don't know. It also makes it alot easier to imagine the character as a whole, and thus easier to roleplay with and as. In my opinion at least.
Malevolenocity
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Sun May 01, 2005 5:08 pm

So do I....but, as it's been with me, I tend to adapt already created characters into 'Alternates' of themselves for RPs....for instance, one of my main characters, Atashi-Cloud, has about twenty-thirty 'Alternates' now.....^ ^;;
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Malevolenocity on Sun May 01, 2005 5:31 pm

Meh. I don't really have "alternatives" to anything.
Malevolenocity
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Mon May 02, 2005 6:07 am

I see you mis-read what I was talking about....^ ^;; no matter, I wasn't expecting it to be understood right away. Though, if you do understand, please say so, that way I'm not assuming that you don't know...I'd hate to assume something that isn't true...^^;;
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Malevolenocity on Mon May 02, 2005 12:40 pm

Understand what exactly?
Malevolenocity
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Mon May 02, 2005 2:42 pm

what I mean by Alternate character.....They're basically the same character, but their background, history, even appearance can change if certain events happen to them. Sorta like creating other newer characters based off of past events that could've happened to them...for instance, one version of Atashi is more compassionate and an extremist fighter as he used to fight daily and by the hour just to survive....another version is a bit more like an old man who looks after all kinds of people and enjoys the occasional fight to keep his youth....^ ^ those two are examples of alternates, as they're nothing at all the same as the original, but still have at least a few things in common so as not to seem out of place...^ ^
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Malevolenocity on Mon May 02, 2005 2:52 pm

Altering their physical differences that much though seems more like making a completely seperate character then just altering one. I would think alterations may change one or a few things in their personality, or maybe something more minor to their physical description, or changing their biography a little so it would make sense in the given RP world... I don't think it would go very far into changing the character itself though... If all that remains the same is the name; in my opinion; then it wouldn't be the same character. Just ones named the same.
Malevolenocity
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Mon May 02, 2005 3:41 pm

Yeah, but when I change the physical aspect, the personality stays the same, and when I change the personality, the physical self stays the same.....^ ^Raise your hand if you could read that and understand it without reading twice...*raises hand*
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Cameo on Mon May 02, 2005 7:53 pm

Alternate universe RP:

Name: Mica Jasmine Shannerty (goes by MJ)
Height: 5'4
Build: Average height, slender.
Hair: Red-brown with a pink and a purple streak
Eyes: Blue
Skin tone: Light

Appearance: Basically a punk, Mica mostly wears black. Her usual outfit is a black leather jacket over a dark red, long-sleeved T-shirt, black jeans, and studded black boots. She has seven piercings altogether; two in one eyebrow and one in the other, one in her nose, one in her left ear, and two in her right.

Background: Mica's family is pretty normal, and allow her to dress and act just about any way she wants, within reason. She has an older sister who is much more popular than herself, who she thinks of as a "big snob," a talkative nine-year-old sister, and a cat named Cleo.

Abilities: Has a sort of 'sixth sense' that lets her know things, mostly (but not just) about people or their emotions. Instinctively knows when something's about to happen (a sort of 'danger sense'). Her pink streak actually turns temporarily white at the same time. Both MJ and Mica are highly skilled in martial arts, although MJ's much more willing to give someone a good butt-kicking.

Mica's alternate is the same physically, albeit with a different haircut and no streaks.

Appearance: Looks like any other teenage girl; she usually wears a black shirt with pink trim and the word 'Princess' across the chest, a pink skirt (or capri pants of various colors) and sneakers or sandals. Sometimes adds a pink sweater jacket.

Background: Mica comes from a normal family, with two sisters (one older, one younger), a two-year-old brother, and a cat named Cleo. Insted of dismissing her popular older sister Allison as a snob, the alternate Mica sought and received useful tips on popularity. As a result, she is a member of the most popular clique in her grade.

EDIT: Here's a pic.
Last edited by Cameo on Sat May 07, 2005 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Anyone who wants to draw Cameo can refer to this.
Hooray for avatars I made!
[12:02:17] cameoAppearance: I am an adult. I can make my own ice cream decisions.
The Cammy Guarantee: All sig quotes make sense in context!
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Wed May 04, 2005 9:16 am

Character Bio for Bleach RP...if it starts at all...

Name: Ashitakane "Ash" Sheo
Age: fairly young, has just recently finished gaining control of her powers as a Quincy.
Sex/Gender: Female
Physical Description: about 5' 7" tall, and has a build that's very athletic. She's fairly thin, so her measurements would be on the lower range of the spectrum. Her hair is a pure white, but she dyes it a variety of colors to hide it. Her Quincy clothes are a very dark grey, with black streaks to acentuate the folds. The clothes are also a bit more like spandex, so she sometimes wears it underneath her normal clothes in case she has to battle. Her clothes also have a scarf that unfurls around her neck, though it's questionable as to whether this is helpful or utterly useless.
Abilities/Weapons: Unlike Ishida, she has no need for a glove to solidify her bow. That is a rare gift, so any other Quincy who'd see her would be fairly surprised about it. Her skills are very good, as she used to be a famed Archery Student at school.
History: Ashitakane used to have a great family, and for until a few years ago enjoyed being with her family. However, a Hollow attacked them and killed all but Ash, leaving her with nothing short of pure hatred for all Hollows and anything associated with them(includes Shinigami, despite the fact that they're not really associated with them). As a result, she's very vengeful and won't stop until she's felt that she's completed her 'purge' of the Hollows.

There's the bio, and I hope Yal starts the thread soon...if he doesn't, I'll offer to start it for him in the hopes that we'll be able to enjoy it.^ ^
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby zred92 on Wed May 04, 2005 12:07 pm

zred92 wrote:(used for haunted rp( if i can join that is :D )

name: Devoc Donra
height: 6'1''
weight: 226 pounds.
hair color: Blood red, pretty long (over ears)
eyes: fiery-orange

Appearance: Muscular, wears a suit of red dragon armor he peeled ff of a dragon he killed. The armor has a built-in sheath for his sword that is actually as big as he is (6 feet long). He always carries this sword wherever he goes.

Background: Devoc was raised in a pretty poor family in a village on a continent called Azeroth (from warcraft) He often saw mercenaries in his village and eventually became one at age 18. Being a famous mercenary, he's not swayed by good or evil, and he doesnt care what you're having him do as long as he gets payed excelently. He somtimes goes and adventures on his own though. He trains rigorously everyday that he's not on a job.

Abilities: Devoc is very proficent with using swords his size and is nearly unstopable when he charges with it. He can use magic in a limited way, only being able to use magic that powers up or uses his sword. (e.g.- fire sword, ice sword, wind slash, etc...)

for the alternate universe rp, im using him. heres his alternate:

Name: Dovec Donra
Physical Desciption: 5'8, very skinny build. his hair is blood red like devoc's but not as long. he wears glasses and nerdy clothing, he's the embodiment of the stereotype of nerd. he's completely unathletic and cant do barely anything physically.
Abilities: he is telepathic and telekinetic. hes also an absolute genius and can find a solution to any prolem.
History: almost the same as devoc's, but he shuned the mercenaries instead of becoming one. he focused on his studies and discovered his psychic abilities and mastered them. he despises violence and only fights if he has to.
zred92- lvl 4 bunny- 600 exp

A friend of mine wrote:May death come down with swift wings to you all!
zred92
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby zred92 on Wed May 04, 2005 1:13 pm

for bleach rp

Name: Isawa Andiki (his family name is Isawa, not Andiki)
Physical Description: 5'10, pretty athletic build, but not really muscular, brown hair, blue eyes. wears typical shinigami clothes and has two soul slayers with him when in death god form.
Abilities: he is different than other shingami because he actually has two soul slayers, they look like regular long swords in their original form. the sword in his right hand is named Seynu, and the one in his left hand is named Meymu. the true form of these swords are when they are combined to form armor for Andiki, this armor covers his whole body and gives him claws on his fingers and toes. he hardly uses this form and prefers to use Seynu and Meymu as swords. also, seynu grants him telepathy and meymu grants him telekinesis. he can use these at will, but has to concentrate to use telekinesis and cant focus enough to use telepathy very wel in combat, but he can still know what his enemy is about to do so he can dodge, but doesnt realize it till its to late sometimes. he isnt very strong, he can take a moderate amount of damage, but he is extremely fast, (his 100 meter dash is about .3 seconds) this includes reflexes and how fast he can swing his swords.
History: Andiki came from a wealthy family in japan in the early 500's. he had a younger and older brother and a younger and older sister. both his parents were complete devils, yet somehow he and his siblings never turned evil or anything. he and his family were killed by a serial killer. his family became hollows, while he discovered his death god powers. later, he had to kill his family as hollows, which included sending his parents to hel, although he had no problems with that. his father always called him weak and said he could never do anything right. as a result of this, he is determined to prove his father wrong and become captain of a squad, along with that he never gives up when fighting and never quits on anything. despite all this, he keeps a good attitude and is pretty happy. he isnt in any squad right now, hes just a shinigami who takes orders from anyone who is abl to order him, but he is pretty much a renegade death god. he wants to someday kill one or more of the captains and take one of their positions. he loves to fight.

whew. well, i got really into making this guy and i like it alot, as its one of my best works (im really good at making complex characters). hope u like it too. i realize he might be a little powerful and if u think i should change sumthin to make it fair, plz tell me.
Last edited by zred92 on Wed May 11, 2005 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

zred92
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby yalborap on Wed May 04, 2005 2:10 pm

Needs more grammar. Even the best character will suck if the player isn't writing properly.
yalborap
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: behind your eyeballs, about to rip them out and escape your tiny brain

Postby zred92 on Wed May 04, 2005 2:24 pm

sorry about that. its just that i normally like to abreviate things, so thats why that happens.

zred92
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby nightshadow on Wed May 04, 2005 4:37 pm

For the dimentional alternate RP:

Name: Naito Anei
Baseform: Cat girl
Appearence:
Hair: Long, brown, and done up in a ponytail.
Eyes: Brown
Fur: Brown
Outfit:
Green <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=tank%20top" onmouseover="window.status='tank-top'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">tank-top</a> with a light-green button-up T-shirt (un-buttoned),
and baggy <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=blue%20jeans" onmouseover="window.status='blue-jeans'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">blue-jeans</a> with no shoes.
Bio:
Naito is the dimetional alternate result of Project Nightshadow.
Everything in the project was running smoothly until a government raid during the infusion process. The computers montoring the process were damaged, and all hell broke loose. Random samples were introduced into the project. When the company final recouped, they were appaled at the disaster. The Project had a cat girl base form, show much apptatude as a natral telapath and -unbenonst at the time- was a Force Sensitive. But what was so dissapointing was that he project shows NO signs of being able to utalize the Dark Arts. So, they wiped the plate clean and made a new project--the female alternate of Darkshadow; named Kuro-bikou.
Naito is extrodanaraly smart, in the both the sciences and the arts.
She can often turn any device in fiction into a real invention.
Weapons:
2 weapons gauntlets-
Each hand is compramised of a finger-less glove with a small cystal on the back of the hand. Each fore-arm section is composed of eight thick strips of metal, each containing a weapons system. The following list describes the placement of eash system on the right gauntlet in clock-wise order, starting with the plate right behind the back-side of the hand:
1.Wrist-mounted blaster
2.Dart shooter
3.A small manipulater that extends and places a Energy Sword(ala Halo 2) in her palm
4.Miniture grenade launcher
5.Web-shooter(like Spider-man)
6.Plasma cannon
7.Electrial tazer
8.Flame-thrower
The same weapons are installed on the left gauntlet, but in counter-clock-wise order.
In addition, Naito also carries two heavy blaster pistols, an DC-17 blaster rifle with all the attachments, and two silver-bladed lightsabers.
Last edited by nightshadow on Sun May 29, 2005 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The only defining characteristic between knowledge and belief is the point of view.
If making a story or RP is like baking cookies, then angst is the vanilla extract. You don't put any in, and the final product is bland, and tasteless. Put too much in, and it's bitter and gross. But if you use just the right amount, then you get something truly delicious.
This Week's Avatar: Me!
ImageImage
And now, my DeviantART!
ليس هناك ما هو صحيح، وكل ما هو مسموح به
nightshadow
Keenspot Despot

Postby zred92 on Wed May 04, 2005 4:49 pm

dude! jedi! man, why didnt i think of that.

zred92
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby nightshadow on Wed May 04, 2005 5:11 pm

Cause you're too busy being a salvager-wanna-be
The only defining characteristic between knowledge and belief is the point of view.
If making a story or RP is like baking cookies, then angst is the vanilla extract. You don't put any in, and the final product is bland, and tasteless. Put too much in, and it's bitter and gross. But if you use just the right amount, then you get something truly delicious.
This Week's Avatar: Me!
ImageImage
And now, my DeviantART!
ليس هناك ما هو صحيح، وكل ما هو مسموح به
nightshadow
Keenspot Despot

Postby torin_of_death on Wed May 04, 2005 5:38 pm

For the Bleach RP:

Name: Metoru Hakame
Physical Appearance: 5'8". Very slender, and not especially muscular. Dark eyes and short black hair, with hints of grey. Wears standard shinigami clothes, and carries a thin Soul Slayer that is about 4'6" long.
Background/Abilities: While he was alive, Metoru worked his way up in the Japanese Army, reaching the rank of lieutenant. He was never an exceptional fighter, but was a very skilled tactician. After dying, Metoru aspired to become a Shinigami, and recapture some of the glory that he held before his death. He has become a lietenant within Soul Society, and is very proficient in Demon Magic. In battle, he mostly uses magic for his attacks. When pressed, he will call upon the true form of his Soul Slayer, Beturomi. When in its true form, Beturomi becomes a 9 foot long bo that is used to keep Metoru out of his foe's reach.
Personality: Metoru is very serious, and quite cautious. He would much rather take his time and plan out an assault against a Hollow instead of rushing it head-on. Metoru is very much calculated at all times, and it is extremely difficult to make him lose his head. He also feels very comfortable in a position of command, and is a confident leader in battle.
torin_of_death
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Dude of cool on Wed May 04, 2005 6:38 pm

For the alternate universe RP and I'm redoing Blu's Bio because... well... it's crap

Character name: Blu Askew
Species: Werecat
height: 5'6"
Build: slight
Hair: white
Eye color: green where whites should be
Fur color: Black with white spots in some places
Appearance: Blu, through the power of his watch, appears as a light skinned teenage guy, he often wears a T-shirt with a drawing of his green haired, beanie wearing, girlfriend Jesses face on it, baggy jeans and his aforementioned watch. Blu's watch, strangely, doesn't disguise two fangs that stick out and his green eyes, luckily, no one notices, but, just in case, he has explanations prepared. When he gets the feeling it's going to be a bad day, he wears a necklace that holds a blue sapphire ring, the only thing he has left of his mother.

Abilities: heightened senses, slightly more agile then your average human

Character name: Ruby Askew
Species: Werecat
Height: 5'7"
Build: slight
Hair: white, pink tips, falls to the middle of her back (part of the curse, if Blu grew his hair out his tips would be light blue)
eye color: green where the whites should be
Fur color: White with black spots in some places
Appearance: Ruby, through the power of her often malfunctoning watch, appears as a teenage girl. She usually wears a red T-shirt with a star in the middle, baggy jeans, and her aformentioned watch. her watch, umlike Blu's, hides her two protruding fangs and makes her eyes appear to be a mix of green and Blue. The same watch, often malfunctions, and, on the few occasions that Mr. Askew is repairing it and Ruby has to go out, she'll wear an oversized coat, hood up, gloves, baggy jeans, and boots. Ruby, always wears a necklace holding a ruby ring, the only thing she has left of her mother.

Abilities: Heightened senses, slightly more agile that Blu

Background (for both, with character specific parts): Ruby and Blu both lead normal lives, that is until that one faithful day when they were 10. There had been a book sale, and, being that Blu believed in magic, and Ruby had a couple bucks to spend, they both bought a book that claimed to be magic. Blu eagerly rushed back home to read the book, and, when he opened it, was cursed to be werecat for the rest of his days. Ruby, since she wasn't in a hurry to read the book, let it sit for a couple of weeks, and on one boring afternoon, opened it and was cursed. Soon after Blu and Ruby moved away, Blu and his dad jumped from home to home until one day they found a home in Anouny. Ruby and her dad are still jumping from home to home

At 13 Ruby took up martial arts, she had a knack for it, but since she never practiced she never got very good at it and now a days she can't remember anything important, but, because of this training she can defend herself pretty well (claws are a plus) and is a little more agile than your average werecat.

Blu, on the other hand tried to live as easy a life as possible. He did do a few school sports, but never took up any form of martial arts. He still learned how to fight, Blu was a prime target for bullies, because he hung out with Anouny's own Techno geek, Andrew. Blu fought back against the bullies and slowly learned how to win, then how to win without aid of claws. Blu wasn't stupid, he ran from some of them seeing as they were twice his size.

At 16 Ruby has friends that she hasn't seen in years, and three who she met recently in Anouny the town she just moved away from, Andrew, A blonde guy with a fondness for video games, Liz, A blonde girl who was Ruby's best friend back in Spryburg and moved to Anouny a little before Ruby moved away from Spryburg, and Jesse, A green-haired guy that Ruby had a thing for, a thing that had to be ignored when she moved away.

Blu befriended the alternates of Andrew, Liz, and is the Boyfriend of Jesses dimensional alternate, who, by chance, is the only one of the three who changed genders.

Blu is a social person who jokes around about everything.

Ruby is a shy individual, if you know her, she's a little less shy, and if you have something she thinks she recognizes, she'll talk a lot more.

Ruby and Blu have only a father and a cat, Ruby's is named Jeff and Blu's Maya. Ruby and Blu's mothers died in a car accident when they were 3, so they didn't know their mothers. The only things they have are rings that their fathers claim their mothers wore all the time. Blu charishes the ring, but doesn't see it as quite as important as Ruby sees hers.

Blu and Ruby's curse is different from how a were curse is typically discribed. In their curse, they're normally cat-boy/cat-girl, on the day after a full moon they're full cat, and on the day after a new moon they're full human.
Dude of cool
Keenspot Despot

Location: between the ground and the sky, preferably not hurtling toward the former

Postby UltimateRandom on Thu May 05, 2005 6:18 am

For the alternate universe RP, Random doesn't really change.

Name:Random Chaos
Age: Unknown, due to his dimension warping and transforming abilities. At least 3000 yrs old.
Appearance is usually a male, long golden haired teenager with golden green eyes, always wearing a dark cloak and simple black and dark green clothes.
Abilities: His powers mostly stem from chaos itself. Can manipulate reality and has the ability to transform. Can also open portals in between places he has been before or totally at random. Usually floats slightly above the ground. Has two alternative personalities (DarkRandom and LightRandom) which appear in times of stress (The former in the case of pain and battle-lust, the latter when friends are in trouble). Loses control of physical form when exposed to sudden, unexpected temp. decrease.
Uses an ancient sword, the Ragnarok as a weapon. Can also summon twin Chaos Blades (knives with the power of chaos). Usually prefers ki-like or magical powers to weapons. Values speed and agility over sheer power.

Name: Beatrice (AKA: 'Random')
Basically a form of Random from a universe in which Random never aquired his power, and was born female. At heart she is a dreamer and an artist. She is a scientifical genius which uses technology (as a substitute to magic) to do what she wants to. Random is her nickname, due to her occasional unpredictability.
Although coming via a very different route, she likes to use similar skills and has a similar personality to Random.
She usually wears simple clothes, themed on greens, blues, greys and black. Always wears a long open jumper with long sleeves (like a trimmed down, jumper style lab coat / trenchcoat). Has very long hair that often tends to fall in front of her hair, particularly when drawing, typing or writing.
'gquuc vlyurryut umz cho cryugfi geboc zyuz tilo umz tyunver yum cho quuvo
nyunci quolo cho veletleboc umz cho neno-lugfc eagtluvo.

Who am I? well... http://www.editthis.info/egs_mayhem/UltimateRandom

1361 XP, Lvl 6 Cat RPBunny with Artistic Inclinations
UltimateRandom
Keenspot Despot

Location: Over there! Look! There! Too late, you've missed me.

Postby BumRussianElvis on Fri May 06, 2005 7:01 pm

For the Alternate Unvierse RP, I take one of my characters from the USS Rhianna... Altered slightly.

Name: John Rogan
Appearance: Not bad-looking, but not the next Orlando Bloom, John Rogan has a medium build and looks like he could hold his own in a fight.
Abilities: Not abilities per se, John Rogan is the fighting medic and surgical doctor. He keeps a razor-sharp knife hidden in his boot, and has developed a sort of launcher for each arm, to be worn under a sleeve, and fitted with two scalpels each, ready to be launched by certain muscle movements. He also (uneasily) carries pistol with him at all times, with an extra clip of ammunition. He relies mainly on speed and evasion to survive a fight, rather then strength or technique - if he can surprise you, you're probably screwed but if you survive that, you have a good chance of surviving. He also carries with him a small medkit in case of emergencies.
Personality: Rogan is a smart-ass trapped in a moral persons body, or a moral person trapped in a smart-asses body. He generally gives an aura of coldness, but his morals assert themselves frequently. He prefers not to use his gun, and has so far successfully managed to avoid killing anybody, but doesn't know how long that will last.

Alternate John:
Appearance: Similiar to normal-John, he looks more guant and lean, though still maintaining a medium build. He looks as if he has been fed just enough to survive all his life, which is partially true.
Abiltiies: Similiar to normal-John, except he is not a doctor. He has killed, and will kill again if neccessary. He carries a Colt .45 he managed to obtain, and a switchblade in his boot. He is much more skilled at fighting then John, knowing several dirty tricks almost guarunteed to win him a fight.
Personality: Similiar to normal-John, again, but his morals show up rarely, only when he is called to murder in cold blood, an instance he has avoided. His coldness is amplified, and he's just generally an asshole.
Mini-Bio: John Rogan, in the alternate universe, became an orphan young, and has lived on the streets since 9 years old. He won't hesitate in stealing everything off of you, but draws the line at death. Only twice has he been forced to kill someone, and both times were him-or-them circumstances. He feels as if he were meant for something bigger in his life frequently.
Last edited by BumRussianElvis on Mon May 30, 2005 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Chronicles of the Jelly Donut. C'mon, you know you wanna know what is is.
psycho_BUNNY wrote:The Slavic Hobo King of Rock 'n Roll.
BumRussianElvis
Keenspot Deity

Postby Malevolenocity on Fri May 06, 2005 7:25 pm

So, anyway, how does this work? Can you just randomly go and start roleplaying in any topic? Is there anysort of formal sign-up procedure? Can you enter RPs all ready started? Etc., etc., etc..
Malevolenocity
Keenspotter Supreme

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem