Character Bios[Create a New life here.]

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Postby Scotty on Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:50 pm

Dude of cool wrote:by the way, I'm horrible with names, bad, very bad

Ghost buddy!

Also, don't feel bad about the name. I just named a ghost lord Joe Smith for cryin out loud.
There is no method to my madness. Neither is there madness to my method. I prefer to keep work and pleasure separate.
If you play Guild Wars, feel free to add Scott the Green to your friends list.
Scotty
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Berk on Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:36 am

Haunted RP:

Name: Stephen Valheru

Discription: A red haired, short guy with casual black clothing.

Carries a pair of long-bladed heavy daggers that have a spiritual nature straped behind his waist.

Abilities: Very proficiant with his blades, skilled with unarmed combat and can see most ghosts, invisible beings and even through some thin but solid objects.

History: The ability to see the supernatural is a family gift/curse. After watching his father killed by a violent poltergeist, he inherited the sight and his father's blades. He hunted the ghost down and destroyed it, since then he has taken on his father's role as local exorcist, gaining a reputation for being profesional and more than a little cold-hearted.
Berk: Logically breaking the laws of logic.
Epic Bunny: 11910 Bunnypoints

Cool Ellen quotes:
Is that all you noticed while in my shirt?
Yo Piggy! Get away from my brother 'fore I make you squeal!
Ah Yes, The Wonder Twins... They do complicate matters don't they?
That crazed look could have meant any number of things!
I feel significantly less menacing.
Blasphemy!
Given that I'd be in the closet with another girl, I don't think I'd be doing a very good job.
I'm supposed to know how magic works?
I thought I was ready for man-on-Ellen loving.
Mom told me to wake you. She was unspecific as to how.
Excuse me, I need to find something heavy and blunt to kill you with.
You can make marbles even more shiny?
Well, that, or "Mind your own business, jackass!"
Magnet!
Dammit, she can thumb-type every word, but she can't bust out the emoticons?
Berk
Keenspot Deity

Postby Tyveras on Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:28 am

For NercoCode RP.

Name: James Anstrom.
Appearance: Medium height. Slight bulid. Wears a brown trench coat, over a business suit.
Background: James works for the Australian Government. Recently the Australian Parliament believes that the Americans are practially incapable of taking care of matters dealing with magic, and beings from higher planes of existance. etc. etc. That is why 10 years ago they created the Australian Bureau of Magical Investigations (ABMI). James has been sent to Moperville to either capture or destroy the golem. All ABMI agents are extensively trained in firearms use, and magic, ancient/dead lanugages, and phsycologyand will not stop until their goals are complete.
Personality: James' usally is a fairly kind guy, sensitive to family and friends, and will generally try and help, but he will turn a cold shoulder to anyone else. This he uses for AMBI (with a fair bit of acting) to get his job done. ABMI believes that to scare the enemy before the fight, gets the job done quicker, hence apparent meglomania.
Last edited by Tyveras on Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is only one constant in this universe: Irony
Tyveras
Keenspot Despot

Postby Kouu no Yuukyou on Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:59 am

Character for Galaxys Collide

Name: Kai Shiroi
Sex: Male
Species: Human/Vulcan
Homeworld: Earth
Assignment: Armory Officer
Appearance: Distant asian, normal ears.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Build: Normal
Ship: Katana, Akira Class Heavy Cruiser

Background: Kai is a skilled martial artist who doesn't place much trust in technology, and because of that carries two pre-phaser guns firing metal bullets. His background is mainly unknown, and he spent most of his life on far away planets, at the age of 22 he joined starfleet, and quickly climbed to the rank of luitenant. Kai's ability to stay calm in stressful situations makes him ideal for dangerous missions, especially those who involve combat or stealth.
Kouu no Yuukyou
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby torin_of_death on Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:56 pm

Character for House of the Forbidden. I'll get in as soon as the opportunity presents itself. Anyways:

Name: Larkin
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 153 lbs
Hair: Dirty blonde
Eyes: Dark blue
Appearance: A basic grey t-shirt and blue jeans. Nothing special, just comfortable. Also wears a pair of sunglasses, tinted orange.
Background: Larkin's only purpose in life is to enjoy himself. He wanders from place to place on an endless quest for greater excitement. Larkin's definition of what constitutes 'excitement' is fairly broad. He does anything from extreme sports to fights to crime. Just about anything dangerous is fair game. Larkin is very easy-going, and relaxed most of the time.
Abilities: Larkin has been gifted with telekinesis. He also has a pistol that he takes with him everywhere. He isn't great with it unaided, but he uses his telekinesis to guide his bullets, making him a much better shooter than he would be otherwise. Even with that, he isn't better than someone who is well-trained with guns.
Last edited by torin_of_death on Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
torin_of_death
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby RP_freak13 on Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:07 pm

This is for the moperville rp if I can join it))

Name: Derek K. Logan
Appearance: Short for his age, looks thirteen. Blue eyes, blond hair with black bangs, normally wears dark clothes and black sandals. One thing that scares everyone is the birthmark in the shape of a horned skull on he back of his neck.
Past: He just appeared in town one day and started attending Moperville south in all of Nanases classes. No one knows anything about his past and he doesn't talk about it or anything. But the strange thing is the day he arrived is the same day Damien died.
Personality: Shy, dark, but really funny. Doesn't speak unless spoken to. He hates fighting and if he sees a fight he will try his best to break it up.
Talents: Is really good with technology.
Money can't buy happiness, but you can rent it in Las Vegas!
RP_freak13
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby DMfromhell on Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:55 pm

This is for the Forbidden House thing

Name: Hono Izumi (though he takes the name Sylvann at this time)

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 132

Eyes: Brown, flashes red when he changes emotion (quite a conversation peace)

Hair: Brown with red highlights

What he does: Basically has fun

Appearance: Young child, wild anime-ish hair, wairs a Black Vest with red at the sleeves

The reason for Hono's/Sylvann's young appearence is because he achived immortality at such a young age, from his goddess Hiana, who gave him his magic abilities. Most of his life was spent helping people in dangerous situations, He helped the Patriots in the battle of Yorktown, stormed through Omaha beach, rescued POW's in Vietnam (though he killed more than he helped.)

Special Abilities: Hono/Sylv has a number of cool fire-related abilities: He can teliport through fire once a day, he can manipulate and create fire. He can also transform into an elemental, though it saps his energy.

In addition, Hono uses the favored weapon of the Time, in this case, he has a 9 mil, and a shot gun with silver, garlic laced bullets. This is because his power is weakened after he enters, then exits elemental mode.

because I'm jealous, ill be posting hono's abilities too.
Last edited by DMfromhell on Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
" HAHAHAAAA! YOU ROLLED A 1 ON UR SAVING THROW! DIE, DIE, YOU ALL DIEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Copy and paste url so I can get more money and land!

http://www.gindis.com/modules.php?name= ... d=MTk0NzA0
DMfromhell
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:33 pm

hrm....well, it's a good bio...but I think we have a ton of super-powered characters now.....maybe I should leave the help at the front door now....either that, or come with some more devastating traps and problems for the group to encounter....maybe a large horde of monsters at one of the lower levels to the place....^ ^
Current Avatar: Lapis O. Rimewing, lined by Sanchay, colored by me.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Contrary to popular belief, THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS." --- Kalga
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Joan Valkyrie on Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:21 am

Name: Joan-Michele Valkyrie

Race/Species: Valkyrie

Size: Varies between forms, a petite 5' in default Risujin form, with a wingspan of up to 10'

Weight: Anywhere between 0 to 28 Kgs

Appearance: Silver-grey wild hair that reaches just below her shoulders, grey bushy eyebrows, amber eyes, lithe frame, thin upper body and arms, small bust, wide plump hips, large rear, thick thighs, shapely calves and bony ankles. Carries a lighthearted, and often restless demeanour.

Misc. Info: Has an innate ability to regenerate and change shape at will. Originally created by Odin as a male Aesir , she was trained to fight at a very early age. Ever since she remembered, she was holding a sword in hand slaying countless undead, freeing the souls of the trapped and training the spirits of fallen heroes of Midgard for the battle of Ragnarok. She and her trainees survived the battle of Ragnarok very well, but Midgard didn't. Feeling robbed of the purpose of her creation, she bade Odin farewell and set off into space, hoping to find a world that needed her protection.

And find a world she did, for centuries, she hopped from planet to planet, resolving the issues that threaten the fates of the worlds, spreading peace and love, fighting for what she believes in, and taking a break and unwinding on the occasional problem-free planet. It was on one of the very first planets that she made a personal discovery on herself and ditched her original male form and assuming the appearance of one of the female natives of that planet, and adding a few traits on her own, like canine teeth and her trademark angel wings.

She keeps a clarinet with her at all times, it is...the only remaining souvenir she has from her home world, and Midgard. She plays it quite often and has grown quite skilled in playing it.

Joan tends to keep to herself and doesn't speak much very often. it takes a bit of warming up to get her in a conversation, but regardless, she's open to meeting new people. Once warmed up, she can be quite mischievous, affectionate and occassionally...disturbing. She's a free-spirit who would not let herself be binded by any rules. She is a deep thinker, meaning that she bases her opinions and beliefs almost entirely upon her own thoughts, rather than relying on past experiences. She's also the type who would think of possible outcomes beforem they happen and very rarely rushes into a situation without prior thought, although that could be overridden by strong emotional influences, which is one of her weaknesses. She judges by her feelings rather than with fairness.

Combat attributes:

- Vitality : Pretty strong, she can take quite a few hits before showing signs of weakening.
- Strength : Below average, she's not very strong, she can barely lift her own weight, let alone carry it around.
- Defense : Weak, recoils quite hard and takes a long while to recover from a physical attack. The fact that she wouldn't wear clothes, let alone carry armour doesn't seem to help the situation.
- Agility : Lightning fast, she can dodge attacks quite effectively, with an uncanny flexibility. Can move around real fast as well.
- Magic : Astronomical, as she fought through her battles, she seems to be growing in this field very well compared to the rest of her attributes.

Weapons:
- Ashura: A long thin sabre used for slashing through targets with sharp wind blades.
- Garyuu: A medium sized 3-foot sword whose rather hefty weight is nullified by a phoenix tail-feather.
- Valkyrie: A long bow which shoots out bolts of lightning.

Abilities:

~Innate~

- Regenerate : Automatically regenerates any wounds sustained.
- Morph : Has complete control over her appearance, can zap targets into selected forms.

~Spells~

- (Lv.--)Heal: Heals the wounds of the castee/s, power and range is completely controlled by the caster.
- (Lv.02)Holy Ball: Fires a ball of holy energy at the target.
- (Lv.03)Zap!: Electrocutes the target.
- (Lv.05)Aeroblast: Pummels the target with a strong burst of wind.
- (Lv.10)Restore: Heals any ailments of one or more castees.
- (Lv.15)Lumina Sacr
Joan Valkyrie
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby zred92 on Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:20 pm

wow, nice bio. i can tell u put a hell of alot of thought into it, unlike me. i put my char together in about 5 minutes.
zred92- lvl 4 bunny- 600 exp

A friend of mine wrote:May death come down with swift wings to you all!
zred92
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby DMfromhell on Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:42 pm

:o I thought my bio was long...

good pics, i wish i could draw animal people (still working on the fir part)

o, and I'm gonna put sum pics of Sylv on later.
" HAHAHAAAA! YOU ROLLED A 1 ON UR SAVING THROW! DIE, DIE, YOU ALL DIEEEEEEEEE!!!"

DMfromhell
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby DMfromhell on Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:52 am

I can't put on any pics, cuz my stupid url wont let me

DMfromhell
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Ky1234 on Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:49 pm

NAME: Ky Kiske
WEAPON: Furaiken (Electric sword)
HEIGHT: 5'10"
WEIGHT: 128 lbs.
BLOOD TYPE: AB
EYE COLOR: Blue-green
HAIR COLOR: Blond
DAY OF BIRTH: November 20
PLACE OF BIRTH: France
HOBBIES: Collecting teacups
DISLIKES: Sol
PERSONALITY: Charismatic, compassionate, your typical knight in shining armor
THE GOOD: He's a gentleman, and an extremely nice one at that
THE BAD: He's too devoted to his duties
THE UGLY: He can't seem to grasp the concept of freedom, and is quick to erupt whenever there isn't absolute conformity

Ky grew up to know war very well because he spent his childhood in the war of the Crusades. So it really wasn't a big surprise when he was recruited by the Sacred Order of Holy Knights. Ky was a prodigy--his swordsmanship was excellent, and he fought strategically. He easily earned high standings in the Order with little illwill from other members, as Ky had always shown great kindness and chivalry.

At the young age of sixteen, Ky succeeded Kliff Undersn, his mentor, and the leader of the Sacred Order at that time. The Furaiken was passed down to him as a symbol of his rank. The Furaiken is a holy sword that is lightning based, one of the Order's most valued relics.

Ky's recent promotion was not going to be an easy ride, because coinciding with the event was the recruitment of Sol Badguy, a flippant man whose fighting prowess equalled Ky's. Sol was everything that Ky was not, and that infuriated the latter. In time, Sol and Ky became sworn enemies, and their rivalry was known throughout the Order. One day, though, Sol suddenly disappeared--taking with him a valuable booty, the fire sword Fuenken. Any encounters that Ky had with him after that had always been heated and conflicting, but at the same time, maybe some kind of bond had formed between them...

The charismatic youth is not without faults. It can be said that Ky may be quite hypocritical as he claims to promote justice while he sometimes defies it. He has a prejudice against all Gears, but Justice's last words about the true essence of "justice" bothers him, so when he receives word of a new Gear, he seeks to find it, along with other questions that haunt him. As he goes further into a winding road of conspiracies and dark secrets, he is thrown into a vortex of confusion and doubt; Could it be that everything that he had put great faith in was a lie?

Eventually, Ky decides to retire from his post as a Holy Knight, and joins the International Police Force instead. All is going well, what with the supposed "death" of Dizzy, until he stumbles upon a suspicious organization called the Postwar Administration Bureau, which has been monitoring, framing and hunting down a number of people... Ky is determined to get to the bottom of this mess, then he meets Robo Ky, a marionette based on him who can mirror his moves...

But now he is going to go to a Mansion where he thinks The Postwar Admistration Bureu is but ends up in a haunted house...(aka the Forbidden House)

SKILLS:
=Special Moves= (Regular)
Stun Edge------------------Electric energy blast
Stun Edge Charged----------More powerful electric energy blast but takes longer to charge
Aerial Stun Edge-----------Aerial electric blast(During jump)
Vapor Thrust---------------(OK during jump)
Stun Dipper----------------???
Greed Sever----------------???

=Overdrives= (More powerful)
Ride the Lightning---------Energy ball surronds Ky and he dashes fowards(OK during jump)
Sacred Edge----------------Huge electric energy blast

=Instant Kill=(Says for itself)
Rising Force---------------A even bigger electrical energy that is stabbed from sword

*****[EX Mode Changes]*****Stronger mode (There is normal, then ex, and lastly gold)

=New Moves=
Vapor Thrust---------------???
--->Kiriharai--------------???
Needle Spike---------------???
Crescent Slash-------------???
Grand Vapor Thrust---------???
--->Kiriharai--------------???
Elegant ni Kiru------------???

=New Overdrives=
N/A

=Altered Moves=
Heavy Slash----------------???
Ride the Lightning---------(OK during jump)
Sacred Edge----------------

=Lost Moves=
Stun Dipper
Greed Sever

*****[Gold Mode Changes]***** Most powerful (Can combine with ex to make even stronger, otherwise gold has regular moves)
-Stun Edge hits 3 times
-Charged Stun Edge does not disappear after 3 hits

**I don't know what lvls these should be so you might want to tell me how many moves i can start out with...**
**??? are ones that I am looking for because i don't know what the moves look like so when i figure them out i'll willl edit profile**
Current Goomanji: Myself
My el goonish shive section of my website! Help me fill up the page! I need stuff for it! PM me the things if you have anything! Thx :D
http://www.ky1234.bravehost.com/elgoonishshive.html

The statement below is true
The statement above is false

Image Image
Ky1234
Keenspotter Supreme

Location: A place where dum people r dum and smart people r dumer

Postby zred92 on Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:25 pm

al im doing is reviving the thread now
zred92- lvl 4 bunny- 600 exp

A friend of mine wrote:May death come down with swift wings to you all!
zred92
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Notbruce on Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:11 pm

Bruce
Type: outsider
Hit dice: 8D8+24 (68 hp)
Initiative: + 4 (+4dex)
Speed: 40 ft., fly(see equipment)
AC: 19 ( +4dex +5 arrmor)
Attacks: unarmed +10, laser pistol +11 or, great ax +12
Damage: unarmed 1D6+3, laser pistol 3d8 or, great ax 1d12+9
Face/reach: 5ft by 5ft/5ft
Special qualities: Junker( see text ) unstable
Saves fort +9 ref +8 will +12
Feats: finish, repair, unarmed fighting

(these stats are made up)

Junker: I prefer to call it Techno shamanism (TS) but any way in short a person that takes a big pile of junk puts it in a pile dose a bit of mumbo jumbo and you get a big pile of junk
"I believe in practicing prudence at least once every two or three years" -Molly Ivins (1944-2007)

"We are who we are even if we do not choose to be"-Bruce

"I hate time travel"-Bob/Bruce/NotBruce/anti-paragon/Brylian_Troy(this list may get longer. PM me to get added)

I won't require high-ranking female members of my organization to wear a stainless-steel bustier. Morale is better with a more casual dress-code. Similarly, outfits made entirely from black leather will be reserved for formal occasions.- Rule 33 of the eviloverlords list http://www.eviloverlord.com

Notbruce
Keenspot Despot

Postby Shin on Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:47 pm

Character for all RPs unless noted otherwise.

Name: Shin
Weapon of Choice: Knife
Heigth: 6'2"
Weight: 140 lbs.
Description: Slim yet muscular, shaved head wears sun protective googles at all times.
Background: Riddick's son. Follewed in his fathers footsteps and ended uo being more famous than his father. He also went tobutcher's bay and has the "bright eyes."

Powers: Bright eyes. Great at hand to hand combat no so much as with a gun.
Shin
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Cameo on Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:24 pm

Characters (two that act very similar, and co-exist) for Moperville RP:

Names: Ainsley and Aaron Montefiore
Height: about 5'3
Build: Slim (but not gangly); no idea of weight
Hair: Light reddish brown
Eyes: Blue
Skin tone: Light

Appearance: A pair of fraternal twins that appear identical, except that one of them is a girl and the other one isn't. They usually wear T-shirts and jeans (black-and-white and blue are favorite clothing colors).

Background: Ainsley and Aaron come from a relatively normal family, with a little brother that drives both of them up the wall and ordinary parents. Both twins are good at inventing things and solving problems, although Aaron actually does a lot more inventing than Ainsley; she's more of a try-to-be-normal type, who hangs out with her friends and attempts to ignore her weird brother. But they're actually pretty similar in weirdness level, even if Aaron expresses it more.

Abilities: Standard semi-telepathic 'twin connection,' and minor (or, at least, assumed to be minor; they've never tried doing anything spectacular with it) telekinesis. They both have very high intelligence and are extraordinarily good at inventing things (as mentioned above). Aaron does more work on actual, physical things, while Ainsley would rather write computer programs.
ImageImageImageImageImage
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Anyone who wants to draw Cameo can refer to this.
Hooray for avatars I made!
[12:02:17] cameoAppearance: I am an adult. I can make my own ice cream decisions.
The Cammy Guarantee: All sig quotes make sense in context!
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:34 am

New Character Bio...possibly for Cameo's new RP idea, possibly for just my own fun and enjoyment...make of it what you want...^ ^

Name: Ash Heras Malox "Ashman"
Gender: male (has once incidentally wound up female due to a loading virus program)
Height: 7' 6"
Skin tone: light tan/tawny
Hair color: White-blonde, usually spiked up with a ton of hairgel
Eyes: Brilliant Emerald
Powers: Flight, and some slight boost to physical strength. He can basically channel some energy from around himself into his muscles to temporarily 'power-up' as it could be called. His ability to Fly is very much like Neo's ability, though he can do it without the hand gestures.
Description: He's pretty much on the handsome side, and doesn't look overly lean, or excessively bulky. He's a good mix of speed and power, with an interesting witty mind to boot. His clothing choice has been mostly inspired by Neo, but as it's red, he tends to get a lot of bad jokes made at him for reminding a few of the elder people of some Anime character called 'Vash the Stampede'. Due to this, his nickname was slightly blown out of proportion from what he's done in missions. He's fairly silent most of the time, only speaking when he feels like it(tends to be occasions when something else is going on that they need to know of, and other such situations) along with being somewhat distant from most people. Despite this, he works excellently in groups with others. Though, while working in groups it's quite questionable as to whether the blonde hair has seeped into his mind as he'll occasionally act just like Vash the Stampede.^^;;

An alternate of Ash would be Female in gender, and most likely more outgoing than he normally is, though this would be balanced with less wit and more forwardness about feelings and emotions. There'd also be quite a height difference as she'd be only 6' in height total. She'd also have this fear of flight, which would render the use of flying a lot less useful than it should be. As for the differences, it shouldn't be too hard to tell them apart as it's obvious that Ash would be less brave as a Female than Male.

There's the bio, Cameo.^ ^
Last edited by Atashi-Cloud on Thu May 12, 2005 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Malevolenocity on Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:13 pm

Interesting... Is anyone here perhaps a more serious roleplayer?
Malevolenocity
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Sun May 01, 2005 4:54 am

*grins*Heh...I can be serious when I need to be, it's the forum that doesn't always show my best RPing skills....after all, why waste time trying to be serious when it's easier to have fun on a forum?

That aside, I'm a very serious RPer, I take it pretty deeply with my characters and plotlines. Most of the time, it's fairly hard for me to drop a storyline in case it turns interesting. Though, I've been known to have characters with 'Alternates' due to how many storylines they've been in....^ ^;;
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Malevolenocity on Sun May 01, 2005 5:05 am

Do you have an example of some of your more serious work?
I'm just curious.
Malevolenocity
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Sun May 01, 2005 5:09 am

*winces*Er....not stuff I can link to right now, but if you want examples, try reading the EGS Fanfic I have in my sig for examples of my story-writing/RP-ing....oh, and the Necrocode RP is also one I'm in that holds an idea of how much better I can do with my Rp-ing skills when I'm in action, or trying to set-up a scene on the fly...^ ^
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Malevolenocity on Sun May 01, 2005 5:16 am

Hmm... that's pretty good, I suppose. Though I guess I'm just used to seeing bigger things.
Malevolenocity
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Sun May 01, 2005 5:21 am

Heh...trust me when I say amazing things come in small packages, 'cause imagination is the key to half of what I do...^ ^;
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Malevolenocity on Sun May 01, 2005 5:22 am

Maybe... though I generally see imagination in huge packages as well. <__<

Edit: Bah, I don't know if I can say that "right". Even after a few edits...
Perhaps when I say "serious roleplayer", I refer to people who spend large amounts of time on their work instead of just a few minutes to pass the time or something.
Malevolenocity
Keenspotter Supreme

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem