Character Bios[Create a New life here.]

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:33 am

Character Bio for the Creation RP:

Name: Myste Kalodaynles Pshare Thank Q99 for this pic.
Height: 6' even
Build: athletically supple(not sure if supple fits)
Hair: usually snowy-white, but is often dyed blue and hangs down to her waist, though is often tied up in a ponytail or just curled around in a bun held by chopsticks
Eyes: bright emerald green
Skin-tone: very Fair, almost a white

Appearance: Myste is about as average as your wannabe Goth, so her clothes tend to encompass mostly blacks and quite a few of her clothes are fitted with netted sections made by her. She is modest though, and tends to wear a colored shirt underneath her clothes. These usually range in the colors of blue and green, to turquoise and cyan. Her most usual outfit is a solid center long-sleeve black tank-top, with specially-made netted sleeves, and a light blue t-shirt cut to fit underneath the tank-top. She also has on a knee-length black skirt, which has a diagonal partition of netting across it for detachment in case of water, which changes it to a fairly long mini-skirt. The only thing that strikes as odd are the shoes she wears, which are apparently a personally-made pair of zoori(if anyone besides me knows what this is, thank you) which wrap carefully around her legs. Myste isn't into the earrings and piercings, but has a few tattoos of her own. One is on her left shoulder, which reads in Japanese "Love, Hate and Suffering lead to the dark side." The other Tattoo is a simple astrological symbol for the Dragon, which resides on the section just above the top of her skirts on her back.

Personality: Like most of her kind, she tends to enjoy the dark side of things, looking at everything in it's 'evil nature' or 'dark side'. Her fascination with this isn't bad for her though, as she tends to just read it instead of performing rituals that yield nothing. She stays out of talking to the populars or the other cliques that are in her high school, though she has occasionally spoken with a few classmates. There isn't much to Myste, and she doesn't have another personality to confuse herself with. As she tends to stay dark and mysterious, her nickname 'Mysti-shadow' has been used quite often due to her dark personality. Rarely will she laugh, and if she does, it's a very uncanny and high-pitched squeal that seems unnatural.

Family: Myste doesn't have much of a family, which mostly just consists of her mother(Cheyanne) and Father(Harolde). She had two siblings, her older brother(Marsoe) and a younger sister(Charema). Unluckily, both had died in a car accident that involved a drunk driver while Marsoe was out with Charema to go see a movie. Since then, the family has been somber, and Myste's recent attraction to the 'dark side' has been unhelpful to any of them.

Some more notes: Myste is also quite adept at reading other people's personality traits, and has no trouble seeing others for who they are. This was something she has no idea why she knows this, and often gets slightly distrubed by the depth of knowledge she gains from encounters that end in such a way. Her fascination with the 'dark path of life' has also brought her through a few close suicides, mostly having stopped just before doing anything that would harm herself. She doesn't talk about these, but sometimes when she comes home with a friend her parents will spill a recent escapade about this. The Pshare(Sha-rae) family runs a local Sushi restaurant, known for the really good teriyaki chicken and more importantly, the healthy sushi served there.

Abilities (post-accident): Myste has conrol over a bunch of different elements, but at first can only do very minor things with them; create a small bunch of water, fire, earth, or wind; lighten up a small path of ground, or darken a bit of the area around her. Her powers will progress, but not the way she thinks they should.

Her appearance changes very fundamentally, as her race is no longer human, but Kitsuneian in function and uses. This is applied to her whole body, so her fur is completely white in color except for her hair when she is first awake from the changes. Note that her tattoos become permanent markings in her fur, and she is for the most part the same kind of Kitsune that I have usually used.^ ^

There's my bio...hope you all enjoy it.^ ^
Last edited by Atashi-Cloud on Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:36 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Current Avatar: Lapis O. Rimewing, lined by Sanchay, colored by me.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Contrary to popular belief, THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS." --- Kalga
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby NuclearAlchemist on Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:41 am

I updated Uyriel's bio a bit for the Moperville RP, more to come on that probably a little bit later. Oh, and here is my character for the Creation RP.

Name: Alan R. Meyer
Height: 6' 1"
Build: Lanky and tall, but not emaciated. Basically, just tall and thin.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Skin Tone: Olive

Appearance: One of the 'losers' in high school, Alan is much more interested in playing Dungeons and Dragons or computer games than in joining the sports team. As such, he usually doesn't care what he wears. Normally, it is a pair of cargo pants, and some sort of black t-shirt with a witty saying on it. He enjoys wearing a black trenchcoat most of the time, and his hair is usually wildly unkempt. His glasses also reinforce his status as a stereotypical dork at school.

Personality: Bitter, cynical, and sarcastic to the extreme, Alan has had too many years of other people making fun of him to care. The only things that matter to him are his close-knit group of friends, and various computer and roleplaying games. He is obsessed with dreaming about the future, and of things to come, which sometimes leads to him being a little bit off. He fiercly wishes to be popular, but in the meantime, will hate everybody else who is popular.

Family: Alan is the only child of two parents who are rarely home, both having full-time jobs. He spends most of his time online, or at his friends house plaing various video games or just sitting around talking.

Powers(post accident): Alan gets the ability to influence the flow of time around him, leading to a 'bullet-time' like state. Anybody who is watching him sees him blur, almost faster than the eye can see. However, as his powers progress, he can then shift this ability to other people, causing them to also experience an altered state of time.
"I am allowed to be a hypocrite, you are not!"

"Remember that whatever misfortune may be your lot, it could only be worse in Milwaukee"

"But Brain, where are we going to find rubber pants our size?"

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried."

I am a virus! To propagate me copy this into your signatures. - N
NuclearAlchemist
Keenspot Despot

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:36 pm

Okay...made just some minor changes in the bio for NS's new RP.^ ^ I'm also making the announcement that Atashi's bio will stay as is unless I say it has changed...
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Scotty on Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:17 am

For the Creation RP. I essentially made myself in high school, but with a different name, better programming skills, and a much different family.

Name: Peter MacDonald
Height: 6'3"
Build: Heavy
Hair: Red
Eyes: Hazel
Skin Tone: White

Appearance: Tall and overweight, Peter pretty much defines "big guy". Although it doesn't show, he has a good deal of muscle underneath his flabby exterior. He tends to wear baggy pants and T-shirts a size too big, usually in solid colours. He prefers dark shades.

Personality: Friendly but shy, Peter spends as much time as he can in front of a computer. He tends to easily get caught up in things and, combined with a natural aptitude for computers, can easily spend an entire day getting a bit of code to work properly. He doesn't work towards an end goal very well, so his workspace is full of programs that are completely unconnected and serve no real purpose. Aside from programming, Peter enjoys video games, showing no preference at all. He enjoys fast-paced shooters as much as he enjoys puzzle or role playing games.

Away from the computer, Peter doesn't have many hobbies. If something's going on, he'll likely get involved, but takes a passive role in such activities. Never an instigator, but if he gets involved he'll probably be there until the end.

Peter is friendly towards everyone, but doesn't have many real friends. He never tries to be the centre of attention, but tries not to disappear into the crowd either.

Peter has a voracious appetite and will eat just about anything, in vast quantities.

Family: Peter lives alone with his father, an IT manager with a local software company. His parents divorced when he was 4, and his mother moved to the other side of the country soon after. He flies out to visit her twice a year, but tends to do so reluctantly.

Peter and his father get along well and tend to respect each other's personal space. Peter is generally allowed to do what he wants, to a point. The MacDonalds have never been disciplinarians, but they instill a strong sense of right and wrong in their children from an early age. They also value traditions, and some family events are so important that missing them is grounds for being disowned.

Powers(post accident): Peter acquires a condition he will eventually call "precognitive muscle memory", in which any new action will feel so familiar he will be able to do it without thinking. It's just like regular muscle memory, which causes an action to be so familiar it can be performed automatically, except it applies to anything Peter does.

Just in case that's not too clear, consider an example. Peter has been challeneged by his friend Barry to throw an empty bottle to a 3rd floor fire escape and have it land right side up on the railing. Peter will instinctive know exactly how to throw it so this will happen, and he'll do it like he's been doing it his whole life. Barring a sudden unforeseen incident, that bottle will land exactly where it's supposed to.

If Peter focuses on what he's doing in a new situation, he'll likely screw up whatever he's trying to do.
There is no method to my madness. Neither is there madness to my method. I prefer to keep work and pleasure separate.
If you play Guild Wars, feel free to add Scott the Green to your friends list.
Scotty
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby jwrebholz on Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:08 am

New character for Creation RP

Name: Erina Borgerson
Ancestry: Norwegian
Height: 5'0"
Weight: Varies between 95-100lbs. Due to factors mentioned below, she has difficulty maintaining her body weight.
Build: Waifish
Hair: Platinum blonde, straight, falls to just below her chin. Has bangs on either side of her face that obscure most of her peripheral vision
Eyes: Hazel
Measurements: 32A-20-31
Intelligence: Slightly above average

History: Her parents emigrated from Oslo in the early 1970s, as teenagers. She is the first in her family to be born in the USA. Otherwise she is a basically unremarkable teenage girl. She had a pretty normal family life, considering her parents spoke only broken English. As a result of her parents' poor English skills, she had to learn both English and Norwegian to translate for them--so she speaks both languages effortlessly. (Because of this, she is exempt from having to take a foreign language class at school). The only black mark on her history is once, about a year ago, she tried snorting cocaine at a party (not for any particular reason--she was curious). The extreme physical stimulation combined with her already-high metabolism sent her heart rate into the ionosphere. By the time she arrived at the hospital she had been clinically dead for nearly three minutes. It was a miracle they were able to bring her back to life. Once she regained consciousness she swore she'd never repeat that mistake--however, because of her one-time drug use, she was sentenced to three years probation, to end when she turns 18. (due to her high metabolism, there are rumors going about that she's still a coke-head)

Physical traits: She is physically a very small girl, in many respects. Her metabolism seems to be stuck in overdrive, and she has seemingly boundless amounts of energy. Because of her hyperactive metabolism however she must eat about 5,000 calories a day just to maintain her waifish body weight. (She challenged the school's biggest linebacker to an eating contest and utterly humiliated him) She works out about 3 hours a day after classes just to burn off all the energy she builds up while sitting at a desk for 7 straight hours. Her small frame makes her extremely agile and flexible, making her perfectly suited for martial arts. She currently holds a black belt in tae kwon do and has defeated men three times her size with ease. Also because of her metabolism she can't eat, drink or otherwise consume anything with any chemical stimulants (this includes caffiene)

Mentally, she's pretty average. Maybe a little smarter than most, but not by too much. If she had ever bothered to take an IQ test, she'd land somewhere between 110-120. It's hard to tell though, as her hyperactive nature makes her seem to be a bit of an airhead. She is extremely curious about anything she doesn't know much about, and she's willing to try almost anything. She sometimes acts like a cheerleader, although she detests the cheerleading squad with a passion unlike any the world has ever seen--primarily because the cheerleaders consistently taunt her lack of "feminine assets", to put it delicately. It's not HER fault she's built like a bean pole. She ordinarily doesn't have a short fuse, but don't make fun of her height or her build. The results will not be pretty. It didn't help that the guy she was dating dumped her for some moron brunette with double-Ds.

She's a very gregarious young woman. She makes friends easily and is the type that once you are her friend, you're her friend for life. She'll do ANYTHING to help her friends if they're in trouble--she would literally risk her life if necessary.
She's also a huge anime fan--mostly the fantasy swords and sorcery genre like Lodoss War and The Slayers, but she also has a thing for giant mecha anime like Gundam and Evangelion and comedies like Love Hina. Musically her tastes lean toward the last thing you'd expect--80s hair metal. Van Halen, Motley Crue, Ratt, that kinda stuff. She also really likes Queen.

She just got her driver's license but doesn't have her own car. She currently drives her parents' car, a 1989 Volvo 240 GLT wagon. Cars aren't important to her, but if she had to pick one she'd like something cute, either a Mini Cooper or VW New Beetle.

Equipment: Abhors weapons; her hand-to-hand training is all the weaponry she needs. Typically wears a light-colored blouse with vertical pinstripes and a short skirt (to help make her look taller), and white sneakers.

POST-ACCIDENT: Grows long, pointed ears (elf-like, as if she wasn't already elf-like in build). Her hair grows to shoulder-length and her eyes change color from hazel to ice-blue. Her revved-up metabolism goes even higher, and she gains the ability to cast powerful offensive magic. There is a drawback to her offensive magic, in that the stronger the spell she casts is, the heavier of a toll it will take on her body. Things such as a light or levitation spell will only feel like vigorous exercise to her--she'll be slightly to moderately winded when she's through, but little more. Bolt/fire/wind spells may do physical damage (she can be injured by her own spells if she's careless), including bruises and electrical/heat burns. Extremely powerful spells could cause temporary paralysis, nervous system disruption, shock, respiratory failure, and cardiac arrest. The spells she can cast are mostly elemental-based (earth, air, fire, water) but she can also throw lightning (not as powerful as Camryn though) Water spells require her to pull moisture from the air--they work poorly in low-humidity environments. Fire-spells require her to pull oxygen from the air, and work poorly in low-oxygen enviroments (they don't work at all underwater, and get progressively more difficult to cast at higher altitudes). Wind spells rely on a gaseous atmosphere, not necessarily breathable. Earth spells require her to be on solid ground. (she can't cast an earthquake spell inside unless she's on a floor that has nothing below it but earth) Fire spells include explosion spells (an explosion is just something burning VERY FAST) but these take a disproportionately large amount of energy and can suck all the breathable oxygen out of a small to medium-sized room. Thusly it's not a good idea for her to use this spell indoors. She'll change her outfit to a solid red jumpsuit, white calf-length boots and a red cloak (it'll be close enough that you'll be able to tell she's female, but it isn't totally form-fitting. She does have SOME modesty, after all)
List of spells she'll be able to cast once she gets used to her powers:
Fireball: Fist-sized to basketball-sized ball of flame, affects one target. Short/medium range. Power is indicated by the color of the flames, following the fire spectrum. Dull red, bright red, orange, yellow, white, blue-white, in order from weakest to strongest.
Flare Arrow: Precision fire spell. Fires thin bolt of flame at one target. Longer range and greater accuracy than Fireball, but lower overall power. Power indicated by color as above.
Flare Lance: Continuous flamethrower effect, short-range, effects as many targets as she can hit. EXTREME energy drain. Sustaining this spell for too long could kill her.
Detonate: Explosion spell, directed to one target. The air around the target, along with anything combustible, will literally explode into flame. Very high damage, but also extreme energy drain. She can only cast it once or twice from full strength before running out of energy.
Whirlwind: directed wind blast at one or multiple targets. Short/medium range, grows weaker as distance increases.
Tornado: Powerful wind-based attack, affecting anything in its path. Medium range. Cannot be cast indoors.
Freeze Arrow: Long-range ice bolt; freezes whatever it comes in contact with. Reduced effectiveness in high-temperature environments. Heavily reduced effect in low-humidity environments.
Ice Storm: Multiple ice daggers from several directions rush to impale target. High energy required. Can affect one or several targets.
Mega Bolt: High-energy electrical strike to one target--approximately 100kV. High energy required to control.
Ray Wing: Levitation and limited flight. Low energy required for levitation, however when flying she cannot fly with anything she couldn't ordinarily lift. Max airspeed 20 knots. Max distance 10 miles. Using other spells while flying will sharply reduce speed and range.
She will also have the ability, though extremely difficult and time-consuming to use, to transfer body energy from another person to herself through physical contact. The more surface area in contact, the stronger and faster the transfer will be. Also, the closer the contact to her body's center of mass, the stronger the connection (human center of mass is around the heart), but she cannot take energy from an unconscious donor--ie, they must be awake and willing. If either changes the transfer stops. Concentration is required by both parties; their minds must both be focused on the same thing, which is why it's so difficult.

Short range: Under 10 yards. Medium range: 10-25 yards. Long range: Over 25 yards.
Last edited by jwrebholz on Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
jwrebholz
Keenspot Despot

Postby Berk on Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:22 am

Creation RP

Name: Sean Lochlain
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue

Appearance: Average build with short black hair, dresses for comfort over fasion. Usualy in a tshirt and pants, often holding a book.

History: Sean doesn't attract a spotlight and prefers it that way. Usualy can be found reading a book in an out of the way place. Sean grew up with his older brothers (21 and 23), and younger sister (15). Both brothers have left home and his sister is more of an anoyance than anything else. Both his parents work but while they don't get a lot of time together, they get along well. Sean's only other main interest is martial arts. He has recently gained his second dan black belt in ninjutsu, as he doesn't talk about it much, almost no one knows of it and he isn't as good as he could be. Sean trains mainly during his martial arts classes so while not overweight or skinny, he isn't very fit either.

Powers(Post Accident): Powerful telekinetic abilities and some healing ability. Some mental manipulation. To the limit of making someone think he isn't there, the less noticable he is making this easier.

Appearance (Post Accident): Sean's appearance is obviously different as his skin is now a dark blue, his hair and eyes now white and a strange tracery of white lines runs up his arms, his hands nearly completly white while the twisted lines taper off just above his elbows. A similar white pattern around his eyes spreading down the sides of his face and ending just below his jawline.
Last edited by Berk on Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Berk: Logically breaking the laws of logic.
Epic Bunny: 11910 Bunnypoints

Cool Ellen quotes:
Is that all you noticed while in my shirt?
Yo Piggy! Get away from my brother 'fore I make you squeal!
Ah Yes, The Wonder Twins... They do complicate matters don't they?
That crazed look could have meant any number of things!
I feel significantly less menacing.
Blasphemy!
Given that I'd be in the closet with another girl, I don't think I'd be doing a very good job.
I'm supposed to know how magic works?
I thought I was ready for man-on-Ellen loving.
Mom told me to wake you. She was unspecific as to how.
Excuse me, I need to find something heavy and blunt to kill you with.
You can make marbles even more shiny?
Well, that, or "Mind your own business, jackass!"
Magnet!
Dammit, she can thumb-type every word, but she can't bust out the emoticons?
Berk
Keenspot Deity

Postby yalborap on Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:18 pm

Wee, time for a Creation RP character.

Name: Shrade Zorochi.

Hair: Black.

Eyes: Green.

Appearance: Shrade's relatively average. Average build, average size, etc. His hair is normally somewhat slicked back, making it almost spiky in the process. Oddly enough, he's always carrying a backpack.

history: Honestly, Shrade doesn't have much of one. Decent family, decent life, you get the idea. He's normally somewhat laid back, not really concerning himself with too much that happens unless it's incredibly serious. His only interesting detail is that he carries a backpack with him at all times, yet almost never opens it, leaving it's contents a mystery.

Post accident powers: Shrade becomes a vampire. Unlike those of mythology, he has several interesting quirks about him: One, he does not drain blood through holes in his fangs, but it is instead absorbed through the stomach walls. This allows him to drink it in just about any form. Two, he has wings. They are dragon or bat-like in design, sticking out of his back constantly. And three, unlike a normal vampire, he can withstand most levels of sunlight to at least some degree(larger amounts will cause pain, although being in it does not harm him.).
Whether he can pass this curse on to others is not yet known.

Appearance post accident: Shrade has gained a few changes. Aside from the fangs and wings, he would also be considered incredibly attractive by most females. His skin is also paler.
yalborap
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: behind your eyeballs, about to rip them out and escape your tiny brain

Postby Burningblood on Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:30 pm

This is for the Creation RP.

Name: Nathan Farrington

Eyes: Brown

Appearance (pre-accident): Nathan is about 6'1'' tall and is fairly skinny, weighing about 145lbs. His hair is about shoulder length and his bangs have an annoying tendency to get in his eyes. His outfit almost always consists of a t-shirt, and jeans or cargo pants with lots of pockets. No matter how hot or cold it gets he never wears shorts or long sleeved shirts. The only really remarkable things about what he wears is that he always has on a dog collar, which has his name craved into it, and wears a single fingerless glove on his left hand.

Personality: Nathan is a very easy going and laid back kind of person. He doesn
Last edited by Burningblood on Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I wash myself in the shower with Comet and steel wool. I scrape the stubble off my face with a Ka-Bar and use gasoline for aftershave. Then I comb my hair with a live wolverine. I put crystal meth in my coffee. When I go to work, I chase down cars on foot, drag the drivers out, kill them, and then take their cars to work. When I take a smoke break, I burn styrofoam and inhale the fumes. When I go hunting, I just stare at the deer. They follow me home and climb into my freezer. Because they know. They know. ~Regular Daddy
Burningblood
Keenspot Despot

Postby nightshadow on Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:05 pm

Normal character for the Creation RP

*Heh. This is basiclly an older version of me with no glasses or contax*

Name:Matthew "Nightshadow*" Cromwell
Pre-accident Appearance:
Hair: Brown; down to the middle of the neck.

Family: Matthew's family is one or two steps short of picture-perfect. His Dad is the president of a large corparation, his mom runs her own mangment consulting/training company. His Dad used to be married to another woman, but she died; not before having two daughters[not twins].
His fauther then re-married with his current mom and had him. He has never really ben friends with his two older half-sisters. The older is out of collage ,a drugie and is living in England. The younger goes to an out-of-state collage.

Inteligence: High

Personality: Matthew is mostly a nerd at heart. He's ADHD, and loves science, both real and fiction. He's mostly cheerful and humorus, but can be absolutly venomous around the populer kids and the like. He has an extream talent for mimicing voices. He loves to quote people, both friends and the famous. Matthew loves manga and Star wars, plus a whole pleathora of other things. Matthew got the nickname "Nightshadow" because he loves sneaking up on people.

Powers:[Nightshadow(see page 2)]

Post-accident Appearance:
Eyes: Red irises.
Hair: Black with red tips, the longest bang-which is to the left of his left eye- is red with a black tip; down to the middle of the neck.
The only defining characteristic between knowledge and belief is the point of view.
If making a story or RP is like baking cookies, then angst is the vanilla extract. You don't put any in, and the final product is bland, and tasteless. Put too much in, and it's bitter and gross. But if you use just the right amount, then you get something truly delicious.
This Week's Avatar: Me!
ImageImage
And now, my DeviantART!
ليس هناك ما هو صحيح، وكل ما هو مسموح به
nightshadow
Keenspot Despot

Postby Cameo on Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:45 pm

Added to Camryn's bio, to better reflect how I decided to play her.
ImageImageImageImageImage
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Anyone who wants to draw Cameo can refer to this.
Hooray for avatars I made!
[12:02:17] cameoAppearance: I am an adult. I can make my own ice cream decisions.
The Cammy Guarantee: All sig quotes make sense in context!
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby Tyveras on Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:51 am

For Creation RP

name: Andrew Richese
Height: 6'2
Weight: 72 kilos
Eyes: Dark brown, could be mistaken for black if there is not enough light.
Skin tone: pale if you look closely at his face you can tell he has freckles (but their extremely light, and have nearly faded away)

Appearance: Andrew is slender, light of build, he has his hair always carefully combed, and cut short. He has never been seen to eat, but this is because he loathes cafateria food, and will have a large breakfast to strive away hunger, unfortunatly this doesn't quite work. He is a loner, but by choice. He pefers books, and computers to any real human to human interaction. Of course the fact he's a transfer student helps, he comes from Australia and has to stay in Halisville for a year (2 months done already). He pefers to dress in dark colours, ranging from black, blue, and grey, and always wears in baggy clothes.

Personality: He fairly quiet, and will rarely ever talk to anyone. But just because he doesn't want to talk doesn't mean he won't. He very quickly established a reputation for a sharp tongue, after a cliche tried to make fun of him, they walked off in tears. He's fairly serious, and tends to take things seriously, but he does have a sense of humor. As far as he knows, he doesn't have any friends in Halisville.

So far, no one at Hillsvale has heard him swear, he's thinks its because of the ethics his parents tried to instill in him, that and he's fairly polite. He has a few hobbies: reading, playing on his computer, keeping in touch with family and friends, and drawing.

Family: All his family are in Australia. Mother, father, little brother. He's currently staying with a foster family, the Lendons (Maranda, and Thomas). The Lendon's have had two children, one 21, the other 25, both currently in college.

Powers: (Post accident): After the accident he becomes a Telepath/Hypontist. He can wipe or alter memories of people, control them, make them believe what he wants them to believe (Example: could make a person believe that his/her hand had just been cut off) but his favourite is to 'disappear'. Virtually he can wave a hand infront of person face, but they won't see him, because their absolutely convinced that he's not there, of course he can do this to other people as well. The only downside is that every thought of every person nearby rushes through his skull. It will take training to block thoughts, and to pick which to listen too. Then there's his eyes, he can see what no human should ever see. The state of a person's soul...

Appearence post accident: Only two things have changed: His eye colour from brown to white, leaving only the pupil black. The fringe of his hair continuely changes colour, depending on what he is feeling (Anger, fear, happyness, etc).
Last edited by Tyveras on Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
There is only one constant in this universe: Irony
Tyveras
Keenspot Despot

Postby Cameo on Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:56 pm

More small changes to Camryn's bio. She's becoming a lot like me.. at least in personality.
I continue to be female!
How devious.
[12:02:17] cameoAppearance: I am an adult. I can make my own ice cream decisions.
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:22 pm

Added on some stuff I recently thought of for my Creation RP character...minor tweaking of information so that it sets up a few more scenes that can happen, though I bet NS is the one who'll decide if this changes much in the plot....^ ^ anyways, just wanted to add some stuff that'll make understanding Myste easier.
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Cameo on Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:11 pm

Alternate Universe RP: Witness Dr. Shannerty, my newest plot twist... er, I mean, character!

Name: Dr. Mica J. Shannerty
Height: 5'8
Build: tallish and thin
Hair: Dark brown with reddish highlights, cut in a short but attractive style
Skin tone: Light

Appearance: Mica J. Shannerty may be a scientist, but she hasn't sacrificed her looks. She is very pretty, though she doesn't appear to notice it, and likes to look relatively nice no matter what she's doing.

Background: Dr. Shannerty is yet another alternate of MJ and Mica, this one double their age- hailing from a universe in which she was born in the same year, but a slight (from a universal standpoint) difference in time means that it's 2019 in that dimension.

She seems to be neither of the extremes MJ and Mica represent, having the gift both girls share for invention, but that Mica denied herself for popularity's sake.

Back when she was in high school, Dr. Shannerty called herself MJ, but was a nondescript mid-popularity student who excelled in science and was known to be eccentric.

She went with her talents when pursuing a career, being easily accepted by a prestigious university and, eventually, working as a brilliant scientist.

One of her current projects is a space-warping craft; a small spaceship, for lack of a better word, capable of passing through space and time for the sake of faster-than-light travel (or, rather, the equivalent). It crash-landed in a ruined alternate dimension, fourteen years in the past (from her perspective).

Abilities: Great inventing skills, as well as the 'sixth sense' she shares with both her alternates. Unlike such, she also has a small amount of telekinetic skill.
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby Deadman's Hat on Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:55 pm

Name: Drake Landerson
Race: Vampire
Eye Color: Blood Red
Hair Color: Dark Black
Height: I dunno average
Weight: Unknown he has not been weighed since transformation. It is known that it is far less than average,

Appearance: Though he is not tale Drake seems to have a lanky build. Because of the thinness of his body he appears to be taller than he really is. His skin is incredible pale with forms a strange contrast with his eyes and hair. He usually wears a navy blue pull over hooddy (the hood is always down). His legs are covered by baggy black jeans and his feet by blue, suede Puma sneakers. Of course, he has fangs.

Background: Drake was always the stereotypical lazy anime and comic nerd. He always did the bare minimum, but to his gifted intelligence that ended up getting him good grades. Eventually he ended up on a class trip to the Carpathian Mountains. While quivering in fear at the thought of vampires he was separated from the group. He wandered for hours before finding a castle. Inside was not Dracula, but a starving wanna-be. He attacked Drake and was met with a hysterical opposition. Drake fought back and eventually cut the vamp. While yelling and screaming a drop of his blood fell into drakes mouth and down his throat. When the feeding was done Drake ran out. He survived on small mammals before earning enough cash to go home. Hen he got back home no one would have him. Now he spends his time hanging around at night and sneaking into the hospital to feed on those little transfusion blood nag things.

Powers: Vampire strength, accelerated healing factor, ability to transform into a bat and into mist, enhanced ability, and sound-less movement.

Weaknesses: He loses strength rather than dyeing in the sun, holy water will kill him along with a stake to the heart. He is rendered immobile by crosses.
If you are reading this then I hate you.
Deadman's Hat
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Deadman's Hat on Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:06 pm

Sorry for the double post but this is the Creation RP version of Drake.

Name: Drake Landerson
Height: Average
Hair: Brown, but he dyes it red
Eyes: Light brown
Skin tone: Pale, but not extremely pale.

Appearance: Though he is not tale Drake seems to have a lanky build. Because of the thinness of his body he appears to be taller than he really is. His skin is pale with forms a slight contrast with his eyes and hair. He usually wears a navy blue pull over hooddy (the hood is always down). His legs are covered by baggy black jeans and his feet by blue, suede Puma sneakers.

Personality: Drake is lazy. He will do as little work as possibly acepted, because of this he has pretty bad grades, but he isn't failing. He is very friendly, though and loves to help children. he volunteers at a local orphanage, but no one, friend, teacher, or relative, know however. He is a huge anime and comic nerd.

Family: He lives with his mom and stepdad. He is 2/4 Irish, 1/4 Italian, 1/4 Polish.

Powers: (Post accident): After the accident his skin morphs into crystal. He can emit blast of light from his fingers that can blind and stun people. If light is shined into his body he can focus it out of his eyes into to lasers. This unlike the light blast ans cut through metal, wood, skin, etc. It can also cauterize wounds. His strength has been increased while his speed has been cut down. He is also invulnerably to blunt and balded attacks as well as low caliber bullets. It is uknown if he still counts as living, for he can survive with out things essential for life and appears to have no organs. He can talk by menatally emiting sounds. He has no further mental powers though.

Appearence post accident: He is a large huminoid made of a clearcysteral. He appears to have the same facial features, except his eyes actually apeear to be cut cyrstals, almost diamond, like. He has no mouth and he cannot and does not need to breath, eat, or drink.
Last edited by Deadman's Hat on Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you are reading this then I hate you.
Deadman's Hat
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Tyveras on Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:43 am

Minor updates, but not quite finished I believe...
There is only one constant in this universe: Irony
Tyveras
Keenspot Despot

Postby sven8705 on Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:27 pm

For Experiment RP

Name: Project Epsilon, or just Lon.

Appearance: Lon is very muscular and tall, standing at 6 feet, 8 inches. He has extremely short blue hair, brown eyes, and a good tan. His wardrobe consists of black skintight bodysuit and black shoes. He often covers his eyes with a pair of sunglasses that one of the technicians gave him.

Personality: Lon is pretty laid back, not giving into rage easily. While not doing it often, he has been known to use his size to intimidate new scientists and projects that get on his bad side. Most of the time he is willing to help somebody out if they need it, but lately the scientists have been making him work overtime and he is getting tired of it. Although Lon tries to downplay it, he is extremely smart.

Powers: Lon's main power is his brute strength; He once lifted a full refrigerator above his head with one hand. Aside from this, Lon is also capable of making light emanate from his body; very useful in a dark room.

Weaknesses: A cute girl. Also: Can get overconfident, which leads to many types of failures: plans gone awry, beaten by a more perceptive opponent, and the most crushing one to his ego: Trying to move something that is simply too heavy.
Last edited by sven8705 on Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I introduced myself on page 42 of the newbie intro thread. Truly this means I am the answer.
sven8705
Keenspot Deity

Postby sven8705 on Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:14 pm

El Goonish Store RP

Name: Eric Rodriguez

Appearance: Eric is pale and has an average build. He is 6 feet tall with black hair and black eyes. His wardrobe consists of a black jacket over a solid colored T-shirt. He wears light khaki pants, tan socks and brown shoes. On his torso is the cut known as a Y incision, which is made during an autopsy.

Personality: Eric is a little timid, but he gets by. He is almost the definition of normal. He enjoys the game of hockey very much. Currently he is a little freaked out from being brought back from the dead.

Background: Two years before, Eric had graduated from college with a B.S.D. in graphic design and moved to town to start an independent company. He had garnered quite a few clients and had been on his way to meet one of his clients when he made an unfortunate decision to take a certain route. As he was crossing the street, a bus' brakes failed and the bus slammed into Eric. His life ended, his storybook had closed until one fateful night a madman broke into the laboratory in whcih his body was being kept and he was stolen. For some reason, he was brought back to life in the madman's basement.

Inventory: Kari's business card.
I introduced myself on page 42 of the newbie intro thread. Truly this means I am the answer.
sven8705
Keenspot Deity

Postby jwrebholz on Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:11 am

Experiment RP

Name: Sonja (pronounced SOHN-ya)
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 160lbs
Hair: White, only about 6" long at the most
Eyes: Blue, cat-like irises
Race: Appears human--clarification below
Measurements: 36C-26-38
Build: Muscular
Intelligence: Average

History: Sonja has no parents, unless you count the genetic donors she recieved. She was literally grown in a test tube, her growth artificially accelerated so she would mature in a fiscally-viable timeframe. Her name was chosen basically at random. The scientists who created her were trying to create a male version, but were repeatedly unsuccessful for varying reasons. Something in the female genome has allowed Sonja to survive where her predecessors could not.
Sonja is what you would call a chimera, and a very early prototype at that. Outwardly there are few signs that she is anything other than a very athletic female--the only clues are her snow-white hair and her eyes, which appear almost cat-like.

Abilities: Sonja's DNA has been spliced pretty heavily, with grizzly bear, panther and impala DNA mixed in with her human genome. This added genetic code gives her extra-human ability. She has the agility, night vision, dexterity and cat-like grace of the panther donor, the speed and endurance of the impala, and the raw brute strength of the bear. She can safely jump slightly over two stories and land without injuring herself. (An average human can't fall more than about 8 feet without risking injury). She can accelerate from zero to her top speed of 35 miles per hour in approximately three seconds, and maintain that speed for a distance of over five miles. Her resting heart rate is 24 beats per minute. She can dead lift more than three times her body weight without difficulty--more than 450 pounds. She can bench-press 375. She can NOT however do things like punch through solid concrete, as her bone structure can't take that level of punishment.

Personality: Physically she is very mature. Mentally however she is somewhat underdeveloped. Mental strength wasn't a priority for this project--they sought only to create a soldier. She only needed to be smart enough to follow orders. In truth, Sonja is of average intelligence; however her underdeveloped mental state makes her seem mentally slow. She currently has the mental development of a six year old child. She doesn't know much of anything about socializing with others, teamwork or anything like that. The scientists that created her have yet to implant any information into her brain. She has NO knowledge aside from how to talk and move about. She cannot read, write, or do arithmetic more complex than single-digit addition and subtraction. She is not even yet aware of the full extent of her abilities.

Equipment: None. Wears a dark blue head-to-toe bodysuit.
jwrebholz
Keenspot Despot

Postby nightshadow on Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:00 pm

These are The Maximum Ride characters:
(Note:"Powers" does not include flight and superhuman abilitys)

Maximum Ride
Height:5'8"
Hair: To shoulders. Black with streaks of hot pink
Outfit: Jean jacket. Blue jeans.
Info: Max is the leader of the flock.
Powers:N/A

Fang
Height:6'
Hair: Short, black. One long chunk infront of his eyes is long an is colored like a hawk's feather.
Outfit:Black
Powers: Is exccelent at sneaking up on people.

Iggy
Height:6'1"
Hair: Short, spiked. Strawberry blond with black tips.
Info: He is blind.
Powers: His other 4 senses are extramly acute.

3 down, 3 to go
The only defining characteristic between knowledge and belief is the point of view.
If making a story or RP is like baking cookies, then angst is the vanilla extract. You don't put any in, and the final product is bland, and tasteless. Put too much in, and it's bitter and gross. But if you use just the right amount, then you get something truly delicious.
ImageImage
And now, my DeviantART!
nightshadow
Keenspot Despot

Postby nightshadow on Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:24 pm

That's REAAAAAALLLLLLYYYYYY if-y
I wuld say no, but the finaly desision is up to Cameo.

An now the other half of the flock.

Nudge
Height:5'2"
Hair:long, dark brown with blond highlights
Info: Nudge is quite the motor-mouth as Max puts it: "Tha mouth of her's could turn Mother Teresa into an axe murderer."
Powers: She can detect "shade" by touching an object. For instance, if she touches a desk, she could tell you who works there.

The Gasman
Height:4'10"
Hair: Blond, Spiked with blue tips
Outfit:ALL camo. Even his shoes.
Info: Even thought the whole flock cosider on another brother and sister, he and Angel are the only true blood siblings.
Powers: He can imitate voices PERFECTLY.

Angel
Height:4'7"
Hair: Blond cornrows.
Powers: Telpathic. She can also breathe underwater.
ImageImage
And now, my DeviantART!
nightshadow
Keenspot Despot

Postby Cameo on Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:28 pm

Isn't Angel only four feet tall? Or did I miss something?
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby nightshadow on Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:34 pm

It said "over four feet tall"
ImageImage
And now, my DeviantART!
nightshadow
Keenspot Despot

Postby Cameo on Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:37 pm

*nod nod*
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem