Character Bios[Create a New life here.]

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Postby Blackwolf on Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:17 am

Atashi-Cloud wrote:Really good bio...^ ^and, I guess I'm reviving this thread...hurray!

Thanks! Yours was a lot more detailed though. That link didn't really have anything to do with anything EGS or RP related :-?

EDIT: Fixed oversights in original bio.
We weren't the first, but one of us shall be the last. It is down to you, and me, and blood, and steel. I'm waiting. - Newberry
Before engaging me in conversation or combat, read this.
Also, check out the Three-Word Story and my Compilation!
Blackwolf
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:06 pm

The link wasn't supposed to...it's for wandering minds, really...^ ^;;; As for the detail, I only put in what I expect to see...and lately, I have changed my expectations a bit...(aka, hardly a lot)

As for your Bio, Django...I like it, and you might wanna justify the background/family part a bit more....it's still shaky to me and I'd like a bit more finality, you don't have to tell me where the parents end up, but I'd like to know why everything was how it ended up.(Schooling if any, and odd jobs that he did would help a bit)

Black Wolf, I think you're a bit too harsh on yourself, as the Bio is still amazingly good without the edit...as for the progress on the Dragon form for Atashi...we'll see how soon that'll be revealed.^ ^
Current Avatar: Lapis O. Rimewing, lined by Sanchay, colored by me.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Contrary to popular belief, THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS." --- Kalga
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Blackwolf on Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:50 pm

Atashi-Cloud wrote:Black Wolf, I think you're a bit too harsh on yourself, as the Bio is still amazingly good without the edit...

But it's better with the edit :D

The reason I'm constantly messing with that bio, is because as my writing goes, this guy is THE CHARACTER. He makes an appearance in all of my novel/fiction projects, and in one of them, he's more a focal point than either of the two title characters. He's an exceedingly well-developed personality, and yet even as much as I write him, I like to leave him something of a mystery. So while the skills list and backstory for him that I have for him could take me a lifetime to write, I only put the stuff I think I'll need. As a result, I'll be updating it at least somewhat often, when I decide he'll show off something else he can do.

as for the progress on the Dragon form for Atashi...we'll see how soon that'll be revealed.^ ^

I'm lookin' forward to it :)
We weren't the first, but one of us shall be the last. It is down to you, and me, and blood, and steel. I'm waiting. - Newberry
Before engaging me in conversation or combat, read this.
Also, check out the Three-Word Story and my Compilation!
Blackwolf
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Cameo on Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:25 pm

OK, forget the twins... I don't feel like using them much, and everyone's forgotten about them. Therefore, I bringeth forth this new character for the Moperville RP!

Name: Zinnia (no/unknown last name)
Age: Approximately 1100 years; looks somewhere between twelve and fifteen
Height: 5'2
Build: petite
Hair: Bright orange
Eyes: Silver
Skin tone: Light

Appearance: Zinnia can change anything and everything about her looks at will, although she usually limits herself to the colors of her hair and eyes. Her typical outfit is a tank top the color of her hair (it changes automatically) with white trim, along with a white jacket, capri jeans, and flip-flops that match her shirt and hair.

Abilities: Can become transparent (to the point of invisibility) and/or intangible; can shoot blasts of energy; can use miscellaneous magic; and the aforementioned shapeshifting, along with the ability to change her outfit in the same way. Zinnia has enormous amounts of magic at her disposal, but she rarely uses it.

Equipment: Can conjure just about anything she needs, but carries a blue lightsaber, which she is fully capable of using, on her belt anyways (for sudden fights). She sometimes uses her magic to disguise it as a thermos and/or flashlight. Despite what you'd think, it does not change color.

Background: Zinnia is a member of a race that, while not truly immortal, can live for thousands of years. However, her life hasn't just been spent on this planet; she's been to a wide variety of dimensions and planets, as well as being involved in a mishap that left her in stasis for five hundred years. She likes jokes, pranks, and just general mischief, being a fun-loving type of person... errr... y'know what I mean, although she can also be extremely serious and/or melodramatic.

She also has a form of amnesia at this point; she can remember nearly everything she's learned over the years, but not how she learned them or, indeed, even the fact that she's eleven hundred years old. Zinnia is unclear about whether she is, in fact, a teenager, or something else entirely, but she already behaves like one.
Last edited by Cameo on Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:45 am, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Anyone who wants to draw Cameo can refer to this.
Hooray for avatars I made!
[12:02:17] cameoAppearance: I am an adult. I can make my own ice cream decisions.
The Cammy Guarantee: All sig quotes make sense in context!
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby Dude of cool on Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:49 pm

For Moperville, and possibly other RP's

Name: Rom Calmantia
Height: 4'2"
Species: demi-cabbit
Fur:[b] Dark grey
[b]Hair:
long hair that falls low on his back and sometimes covers his eyes, black in the front, white in the back, presumed grey in on top, though no one ever sees the top, since he's never without his hat

Appearance: usually wears a black T-shirt, blue jeans, and a newsboy cap (hmmm, I'll have to find a link to show ye bunnies who don't know what a newsboy cap, a newsboy cap), while traveling, he also wears a brown jacket and carries around a small bag to hold his belongings. his ears are most always down and facing back, and are a bit longer then his hair.

Background: Rom is a small boy with the soul of Dude of cool, which makes him a demi-cabbit. Dude of cools soul, after dieing (and cursed with a cabbit boy form), searched for a new body to live inside of, somehow he stumbled upon the body of Remia, whom was pregnant with Rom. Skipping forward a few months, Rom was born and strangely (stranger then being a cabbit boy) aged at an alarming rate, this is because the soul of Dude of cool wanted deeply to return to a 16 year old body. In about a week, Rom was physically and mentally 4 years old and already exhibited traits of a cheese mage. (one of which, is an extreme liking of cheese)

About a year later, Rom (who was aging a lot more regularly) inherited the manual of cheese, a large book that teaches a chosen few how to weild the power of cheese. He started to practice using the power of cheese, and, seeing as in a "past life" he was an adept cheese mage, quickly mastered the basics.

As all cheese mages must do, Rom now must spend an extended period of time away from his family in order to gain full control over the power of cheese, so far, he's been living with those kind enough to offer him a home.

Abilities: has very limited control over the power of cheese, the ability to manipulate the fabric of space, fueled by cheese
Dude of cool
Keenspot Despot

Location: between the ground and the sky, preferably not hurtling toward the former

Postby UltimateRandom on Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:35 am

I know what you mean whan you say you always RP one chara. blackwolf. I've only ever RPed 4 different characters, three of which are dimensional alternates.
'gquuc vlyurryut umz cho cryugfi geboc zyuz tilo umz tyunver yum cho quuvo
nyunci quolo cho veletleboc umz cho neno-lugfc eagtluvo.

Who am I? well... http://www.editthis.info/egs_mayhem/UltimateRandom

1361 XP, Lvl 6 Cat RPBunny with Artistic Inclinations
UltimateRandom
Keenspot Despot

Location: Over there! Look! There! Too late, you've missed me.

Postby Cameo on Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:26 pm

Not me. I make a new one every time... although Sahara is descended from Cameo.
I continue to be female!
How devious.
[12:02:17] cameoAppearance: I am an adult. I can make my own ice cream decisions.
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby yalborap on Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:42 am

I'm a bit of a mix. My less serious RPs, I use good ol' Shotoken.

The more serious stuff, I develop new characters who are totally different in their design, at least personality wise.
yalborap
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: behind your eyeballs, about to rip them out and escape your tiny brain

Postby sven8705 on Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:55 am

For Moperville:

First Name:
Assumed to be Kyle.

Last Name:
Unknown

Species:
Human

Height:
6 ft. 3 in.

Build:
Average

Weight:
200 lbs.

Eyes:
Brown

Hair:
Brown, Medium-Short, Unkempt

Shirt:
Blue t-shirt, bulletproof vest, full shoulder harness, black trenchcoat with sewn-in pockets to hold ammo.

Pants:
Blue Jeans, two side holsters.

Items:
Wallet, <500 dollars, note from somebody, 3 loaded 9mm semi-automatic pistols, 1 9mm semi-automatic that has been fired once, 30 clips, another note from somebody.

Background:
Unknown

Affilliatation:
Unknown

Abilities:
Can build a fire. Can drive a car. Can do any basic stuff you'd expect a 20 year old man to know how to do. Can fire a gun with extreme accuracy.

Special Abilities:
Can form in his mind a map of the area in about a 30 mile radius of him. On this map he can pinpoint people and places that are important.
Last edited by sven8705 on Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I introduced myself on page 42 of the newbie intro thread. Truly this means I am the answer.
sven8705
Keenspot Deity

Postby Sword Emperor Gear Ryu on Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:00 am

Bio for "Nightmare" from Moperville RP

Name: "Nightmare"

Appearance: Varies

Background: Unknown. However, its name indicates that it is the physical manifestation of the dreams that haunt people as they sleep, preying on their greatest fears. Whether it is really intending to kill the dreamers in Moperville is unknown... Exactly why it is attacking the people of Moperville en masse is an unexplained question.

Purpose: "Nightmare"'s entire purpose in existence is to frighten people as they sleep, by making their fears a reality. This seems to be the case in Moperville. However, it appears to be more malicious than a normal nightmare; possibly bent on killing. People with strong fears (ex. Gear's fear of Fearmonger) are those it wants most, and it seeks to frighten those who are near the first.

Abilities: "Nightmare" exists on the dreamscape. It cannot be seen in the physical plane by average human beings. It has no definite known shape, as its "body" appears to consist of whatever shape is most likely to frighten its victim.

The ability of "Nightmare" to generate any realm on the dreamscape, or to assume any form, is legendary. Those it infects are completely under its power until they find a way to awaken (or some way of expelling "Nightmare", who, if the real Nightmare, cannot be killed).

"Nightmare" becomes more powerful as it takes control of more people's hearts, turning them to fear. This allows it to generate more versions of itself, and propogate during the night, spreading more of its wicked self.

A particular ability of "Nightmare" is that of generating its victim's worst fear, whatever it may be. There are few who can resist Nightmare's influence, even when fully prepared, and never all the time. Once Nightmare has turned its victim to fear, it can make their fear a reality.

Another ability is that of placing victims together on a dreamscape (such as it is doing in Moperville), to toy with them together. The more people it tosses on the dreamscape, the more dreamstuff there is to harness and manipulate.
In simplicity is perfection.
Sword Emperor Gear Ryu
Keenspot Despot

Postby sven8705 on Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:08 am

For Alernate Universe:

First Name: John
Last Name: Hernandez
Species: Human
Height: 6 ft. 5 in.
Build: Lean
Weight: 220 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown, Long, Unkempt. Long beard.
Shirt: Animal-skin cloak. Black shirt underneath.
Pants: Army Fatigues.
Shoes: Army Boots.
Items: Pack with canteen, knife, food rations, sword/sheath and other things. Pictures of dimensional travelers, see background.
Background: John Hernandez is a Captain in the United States Army. After an interdimensional portal was found in a large building a team of travelers dissappeared into it. Shortly after they dissappeared into the portal, it closed itself. Another portal opened up, this one more active. The government readied Captain Hernandez and his team to enter the second portal. Several years of dimensional travelling later, John was all alone trying to find his way back home. What happened to his team is unknown.
Affilliatation: United States Army.
Abilities: Proficient in hand-to-hand combat, sword fighting, knife fighting, shooting any type of gun, survival.
I introduced myself on page 42 of the newbie intro thread. Truly this means I am the answer.
sven8705
Keenspot Deity

Postby NuclearAlchemist on Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:08 am

For Moperville RP Note this doesn't have stuff filled in yet!
Name: Uyriel Cheres
Race: Human(both male and female) + other to be revealed later
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 145 lbs.
Hair: Dark black, with a silver shimmer to it
Eyes: Vilolet
Appearance: A very awkward looking girl, Uyriel chose to remain in her male form to hide from those who have been after her. After meeting Kyle and using up too much of her power, she was forced back into this form, and can no longer hold the male form for long periods of time, at least not yet. As for clothing, she really hasn't developed a style yet, as she's been used to wearing male clothes. She is very well muscled, and it looks like she has done several years of some kind of martial art.

Transformations: Uyriel's male form is not necessarily a transformation, rather, a genetic specialty that she has. The male Uyriel is the same height, but has brown hair and ice blue eyes. An interesting dilemma is that while the female form does not need glasses, the male form does. Uyriel has spent the last 10 years of her life in this form, hiding from those after her, however, it does need concentrated effort to keep her in this form. The male form results from Uyriel possesing two X chromosomes, her female parts, and an engineered defunct Y chromosome. One of her innate powers is to activate this Y chromosome, thus becoming male. She does have other transformations, that will be revealed as the story progresses.
Half Ascended: When Nightshadow attacked Atashi, Uyriel accidentally triggered her ancient DNA. This genetic code came from Yuki when he created her. The ancient DNA causes Uyriel to undergo several changes. Her hair grows longer, and gets silver streaks through it. Her eyes change to a fiery, glowing blue, tinged with black and silver. All of her features become more angular. But most notably of all is that her ears suddenly become pointed. She also gets a glowing black aura around her, which is lined with silver. In this form, many of her other powers begin to assert themselves. The first noticeable difference is that she can now manipulate any form of energy field directly around her. Earth, wind fire, lightning, it doesn't matter, as long as she can maniuplate the atoms and fields in her vicinity. Her other power is much more frightening. Instead of a ki disruption attack from her normal form, she can now project anti-ki into the surrounding area, or piggyback it onto other attacks. One of her favourite long range attacks is a silver lightning bolt that carries anti-ki to the target. Her anti-ki in this form reaches the point where she can actually kill other beings by touching them, and releasing the energy.

Martial Arts: Uyriel has had numerous experiences with martial arts. While still in the lab, she practiced everything from Shao-lin Kung Fu to Ninjustsu to Brazilian Jiu-jutsu. After the lab, she enrolled in an Aikido dojo in her adopted home town, where she quickly advanced in rank, while maintaining the facade of not knowing any other martial arts. The amount of Ki she can manipulate is staggering, much higher than a normal humans, however, for some reason she can't seem to control is very well, even with the years of training. Her signature 'normal' move is to blur her body, and connect multiple hits with the same strike. However, as she hasn't been in her female form for a long time, this ability has degraded, but will return with a little practice.

After nightmare sequence: Uyriel also as a Ki manipulation attack innate to only her. Most martial arts moves, or magic in general, deal at some level with the maniuplation of internal energies, to either influence the outcome, or to create it from scratch. Using her own Ki, Uyriel can strike at a person's innate energy essence. Nobody is immune to this effect, something that her creators intended. It can range in power from simply disrupting the ability to perform moves and magic, to obliterating a persons essence in a single strike. Uyriel's inability to control this power is what leads her to seek out a different martial arts school. Along with this, magic and other Ki type attacks against Uyriel have a lower chance of hurting her, simply because she unconsciously uses her own Ki to unravel things being done to her. However, this points out another problem with the power. At some points, it can actually hurt Uyriel, since she is capable of destroying her own Ki. Why Uyriel has the power deals with her past: she was designed to kill shape-shifters and advanced lifeforms.

In her half-ascended form, her anti-ki becomes much, much stronger, as this is the form that technically is responsible for its creation. Her anti-ki attacks are all drastically improved, and instead of just causing disruption now, can actually destroy the target's ki. This also imrpoves her latent ability to withstand damage, as the anti-ki protects her.

Latin Incantations: While studying abroad in Europe as a 'he', Uyriel begans studying the basics of European elemental magic, specifically, latin incantations. Her skill is only rudimentary in this area, and is slightly dangerous. Normally, an incantation draws its power from the words spoken. Uyriel's form, for as of yet unknown reasons, draws a little bit of power from her as well. The effect of this is that the power of the incantation is highly magnified, however, Uyriel feels as though there is a drain on her. Normally, this isn't a problem, due to her massive Ki reserves. However, when she met Kyle, this drain caused her to revert to her normal form. The most incantations she knows deal with healing, not with any sort of offensive 'magic.' How an incantation works is that one focuses their inner power (Ki), and then manipulates it to draw power to some spoken words. It isn't supposed to use this power directly, rather, to use the power as 'water across a waterwheel' to cause the spell to work. The particular brand used by Uyriel is from ancient Rome.

Sense of Aura: One of Uyriel's unconscious abilities, she can sense the relative power level of other creatures. This isn't specific, rather as a general feeling that there is something of this level of power kinda in this direction. This serves a dual purpose of alerting Uyriel to anything that may have malevolent plans towards her in a given area. However, due to Moperville's large number of powerful people, it isn't likely that this will be very useful.

Background:To be completed as the story continues
However, we do know a few things about her. First is that she is running from a group of people who seems to have a lot of power, at the moment, headed by two people. Gabrielle, who has strange, glowing tatoos, and Dr. Thomas Clarke, a geneticist.

Not much is known about Uyriel before she was out of 'the lab,' other than she was trained in various martial arts, and taught various things. Once out, she assumed a male form to escape detection. Reaching another city, she wandered as a homeless male for a few months before being adopted by a caring and loving family. She lived with this family, and thought of them as her own, for 10 years, until Gabrielle and Thomas tracked her down. Not much is known about the confrontation, however, it seems that Uyriel destroyed a large number of people, and then escaped an explosion. Running, she learned of a martial arts school that could help her with her particular Ki manipulation problems, and so headed for Moperville. She remembers Moperville being brought up with disgust during her childhood in the lab, but doesn't know much about the town other than that. Beyond this, she is a cynical, bitter girl, who has lost everything she ever loved, and is now hunted once again.

As of the nightmare sequence, Uyriel begins realizing her past life. The reason for her amnesia regarding these events is because she didn't want the power that was given to her. She feared she would misuse her powers, and cause suffering and destruction. Originally, Uyriel was created to be a balancing agent to all of the shape-shifters. Being given both male and female chromosome was supposed to let her hide, and then get close for the kill. Uyriel was supposed to be the only one created, the company which created her didn't want more than one of her power running around, and they needed a way to make her comply with their wishes. The leader of the Project, Yuki, forged a mental link with Uyriel, making her want to obey his commands. However, one day, Uyriel hit puberty, and everything went wrong. The geneticists had not thought of the rough times that she would go through, and the mental link was damaged, leading to Uyriel killing the majority of lab 1 and escaping. This also caused her amnesia, as her mind could not take the strain that was on it. Her hatred of shape-shifters comes from years of being taught how to fight them, and residue from the link with Yuki.

Tyveras discovered within Uyriel's subconscious that the reason for her madness and anger was not only the nightmare trapped within her heart, but also her own powers. Therefore, he decided to seal her powers once again, using the nightmare as a sort of barrier, keeping Uyriel from driving herself insane. However, Tyveras was troubled to discover that Uyriel was created along with the shape-shifters, and the Damien types, by the same company. Apparently, Uyriel was created by Yuki, for reasons unknown, for his own purposes. However, when Uyriel broke out of the lab, she had help, from her elder 'brother,' who looked like Damien. He bound her powers so she couldn't hurt herself, and escaped, going a different direction to distract the search teams. (Only Tyveras knows of these memories, Uyriel hasn't actually discovered they exist, yet).

Relations:
Elder 'Brother': Somebody who looks like Damien, complete with the glowing parts. He was in the same lab as Uyriel, and share some of her genetic characteristics, leading them to form a brother/sister relationship within the lab. He is younger than Damien, and was created to see if the company could correct the problems that they had with Damien (namely delusions, paranoia, etc etc). His whereabouts and status are unknown, however, it is likely he is alive due to Tyveras receving the message from him.
Foster Brother: Once Uyriel had found a real family, she had become close with her Foster brother, perhaps attempting to replace the loss. Everybody doesn't know what happened yet, but something happened, spuring Uyriel to leave the town she grew up in. He is apparently powerful, and dangerous.
Yuki: A powerful and enigmatic immortal, nothing is known about Yuki except that he is involved with Uyriel. He is responsible for creating her, and apparently knows her true form, something he counted on. The company he is a part of created some shape-shifters and Damien. He forged a mental link that was broken with Uyriel, which partially causes her anger outbursts. Tyveras was warned that Yuki was also very dangerous.
Gabrielle and Thomas: From the lab, both of them are after Uyriel, trying to recapture her, or kill her, for Yuki. Gabrielle is a Damien-type, and Thomas is a geneticist. Edit: They are also both now dead.

Side Notes: As you all have noticed, there are things about Uyriel that haven't been revealed yet. This is due to her not knowing these things herself. She does have a vauge idea of why they are after her, but not too much. I used a similar character in a mage game not too long ago, so things should be interesting. Other than that, I woudl request that nobody hits her with a TF gun, not yet at least (bad, evil consequences, dealing with her particular heritage).
Last edited by NuclearAlchemist on Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
"I am allowed to be a hypocrite, you are not!"

"Remember that whatever misfortune may be your lot, it could only be worse in Milwaukee"

"But Brain, where are we going to find rubber pants our size?"

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried."

I am a virus! To propagate me copy this into your signatures. - N
NuclearAlchemist
Keenspot Despot

Postby NuclearAlchemist on Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:45 am

Side Note again: When would be a good time to join the Celtar RP? Just wondering.

-You're friendly neighborhood Nuclear Alchemist, remember, if its not glowing, you are probably safe.

"Remember that whatever misfortune may be your lot, it could only be worse in Milwaukee"

NuclearAlchemist
Keenspot Despot

Postby UltimateRandom on Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:12 pm

Posting notes for the dream in Moperville.

Embodiment of Random's fear: Chaos (Aka Destructive Chaos -or DChaos)

The embodiment of the destructive nature of Chaos itself. Exists hidden within Random's psyche. Random fears it because of it's allure to his nature, and the knowledge that if he accepts the pull, he will lose his very self. He has experienced the power once before and has feared it, been drawn to it and hated it with a passion.
Random is capable of entering a similar form (Chaos Unleashed, in which he loses much of the control he has over himself. It is similar to him in character and nature though. He usually enters this form gradually as his aura condenses.) but this does not posess the incredible destructive capability, or the form of mindless rage present in DChaos.

DChaos appears as a barely visible humanoid form surrounded by a constantly shifting, quasi-opaque swirling multicolour cloud. Unlike Chaos Unleashed, these colours are all very dark in hue, with occasional flashes or sparks of brighter colours - usually red. He can vary its density at will. Everything touched by the cloud or its tendril like extensions is corrupted by chaos and unpredictability. This effect is quite slight, but can be concentrated to crumble rock, or drive people insane. Apart from smashing with the cloud, he can also attack with a glowing blade materialised in the hands of the humanoid within. He currently speaks in italics.
'gquuc vlyurryut umz cho cryugfi geboc zyuz tilo umz tyunver yum cho quuvo
nyunci quolo cho veletleboc umz cho neno-lugfc eagtluvo.

Who am I? well... http://www.editthis.info/egs_mayhem/UltimateRandom

1361 XP, Lvl 6 Cat RPBunny with Artistic Inclinations
UltimateRandom
Keenspot Despot

Location: Over there! Look! There! Too late, you've missed me.

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:43 pm

completely updated Bio for Atashi...enjoy everyone..^ ^
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby NuclearAlchemist on Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:45 pm

Yay new bios! Atashi, I really like your character bio, very thought out and very complete.

^_^

NuclearAlchemist
Keenspot Despot

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:54 pm

Yup, at least...now it is...had that Dragon form being worked on for a while..hope everyone likes it.^ ^
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby NuclearAlchemist on Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:56 am

Alright, did some housekeeping with Uyriel's bio, let me know if you see anything that could be better written etc etc 'pleeeeeeeeeeze.' Also, I'm planning on bringing in the next bad guys to town, so I'll post their bios after the whole nightmare episode is over!

NuclearAlchemist
Keenspot Despot

Postby Sword Emperor Gear Ryu on Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:31 pm

--Profile for Grattzixvur, Moperville RP---

Name: Grattzixvur
Height: 600 ft.
Race: Supernatural; Dream Entity

Appearance
Lower body likened to a snake's body, but consisting exclusively of veins, arteries, and capillaries. Several inhuman arms protrude. The upper body is very muscular. It is covered in black scales. There are two powerful arms, and two emaciated arms. The back is covered in long black, red, and blue tendrils. The neck is red, with three spinning blue rings of flesh surrounding it. The head has yellow hair and three faces. They represent fear, pain, and guilt.

Abilities
"Your Greatest Fear!" - The Fear Face's special attack; When it shouts this, anybody in listening range is stricken by unnatural fear
"How It Hurts!" - The Pain Face's special attack; When it shouts this, anybody in listening range is struck by great internal fiery pain. The pain comes from having all nerve endings suddenly flare for one second.
"You Really Shouldn't!" - The Guilt Face's special attack; When it shouts this, anybody in listening range becomes as ill as if his internal ear had failed and the wind was knocked from his lungs

Emaciated Arms - Wherever the hands touch, that spot will regenerate a light wound in three seconds, a medium wound in 12 seconds, and a heavy wound in 47 seconds. Mortal wounds take several minutes of both hands dedicated to properly heal.

Lower Body Arms - Target magical enemies; they throw translucent waves of yellow magic at them, which, upon connection, suck at any of the magic user's bodily energies; when maxed, will detach (whether victim completely drained or not), then unleashes a powerful magic bolt in a random direction, after which searches for a new victim

Strong Upper Body Arms - No special abilities; sheer brute strength

Tendrils - Poisonous; will infect with a paralyzing poison on skin contact

Explanation for Appearance
Lacks the traits one would associate with Nightmare. This monstrosity appears to be a dream spirit that has obtained power beyond what is allowed for one of its rank. The power has given it great might in the dream world, but has surely made it reckless
In simplicity is perfection.
Sword Emperor Gear Ryu
Keenspot Despot

Postby fishofthedead on Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:33 pm

Ok do you already have to have an established chaaracter before posting on here and when you have one to you just post on the role play forums in character.Is it recomended to read all role plays already made or is it easy to join.

Anyway my character

Name: Fishofthedead
Length :2ft
Colour: bluey-grey/white
Backstory: Was once a normal Hadock untill it was killed by Jeremy the creature nature never intented, it was not alloed into the spirit realm because they catagorize you by your death and they would not accept "a Jeremy got me" and thought it to be a alien tresspasser. So it was banuished back to earth.

Forms: Spirit - White gostly can float and swim trough walls ect
Real - Bluey grey deadfish nearly imobile.

Abilities : Spirit can float through air and through sold objects , can posses others , and can summon water and fish deamons to help it.
Real , has a rotting skin that decays what it is in contact with (you dont want to be hit round the face) but it can turn this off.It can also summon fast food to do its bidding if it is losing.

Relationships: it's a dead fish what to you think!
"insert witty comment where applicable"
fishofthedead
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby sven8705 on Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:42 pm

If you want to post in Moperville RP, go ahead.

In other RPs, shoot a PM to the gamemaster to get an OK.

And it is generally a good idea to know what is going on.

(in Moperville, at least read a good 30-40 pages).

This is my recommendation.
sven8705
Keenspot Deity

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:55 pm

Hrm....this is far too low on the page...up you go, Bios thread...*nudges it to the top*
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Tyveras on Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:52 am

Back to the top ^ ^

And an update on my Bio. There are probably inconstancies in the recent history. Please let me know what they are...
There is only one constant in this universe: Irony
Tyveras
Keenspot Despot

Postby Cameo on Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:18 pm

Onwards and upwards, bios thread!
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby Orkskull on Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:19 am

Well, here's the profile of a Character I use on any Ocarina - era themed Zelda Roleplays I join, including my own Roleplay at zrpg.net

Name: Jalon Preskot

Race: Hylian

Age: When he was put inside the Iron Knuckle Armour he was about 19. He isn't sure how many years have past since then, but the years have not aged him much due to his magical incarceration within the Knuckle, even though a lot of time has passed. However, time has started to march again, continuing from when it was cut off at the moment of his imprisonment...

Occupation(s): Hylian Guard/Iron Knuckle

Appearance:

When he was a Hylian Guard, Jalon was reckoned reasonably handsome. However, now none can tell what he truly looks like, for all his features are hidden inside the impenetrable depths of the knuckle armour. His honey blond hair, once cut short to acceptable length for military service is now an overgrown, matted mass that fills the rear of his armoured helm and causes the back of his neck to itch. His eyes, once clear ice-blue windows into his soul are now visible only as tiny reflections of light by those brave enough to peer into the holes in his helm to see for themselves. All that he once prided himself on and that defined him as Hylian are now hidden away, buried beneath the Iron Knuckle Armour suit...

The suit itself is a looming figure of menace. His face is firmly hidden away behind a hexagonal faceplate, with five holes cut into its surface in a pentagonal pattern. The top hole has little function that Jalon knows of, the two underneath and far apart are holes through which he is just about able to make out his surroundings and the lower two holes are in the right places to allow him to breath without a great amount of discomfort. Above this crude face-mask on his helm are crafted two horns His chestplate is broad and ornate, centred with a round lump on which two lines cross whilst they are at their widest, producing a rough star shape. Between the points of the crude star are tiny dots, though all the chestplate detail is in fact obscured by a structure held above it, pinned in place to his chest by sharp wedges of stone, driven into his armour through a shield by his own hand to hold the sheild in place. The shield is a typical Hylian shield with two long, curved sides under two shorter sides, supported by a thick steel frame, possessing a faded and scratched blue background eroded by a long spell in the sands of the desert. On this background are marked three Triangular shapes, the emblem of the golden triforce itself. Beneath this holy symbol of the power of the gods lies the shape of a stylized red bird.

His arms are covered in this armour, a pair of well crafted gauntlets on the ends of his arms hiding all traces of his skin beneath the layer of metal. Around his wrists these gauntlets are bolted to the arm guards, the armour covering the entire length of his arms up to his shoulders where two massive shoulder pads provide protection for the Knuckle armour. The length of these arms and the shoulder pads are inscribed with runes in the gerudo tongue, the script of the desert people, but these are runes of dark purpose, little used in the everyday gerudo script. His legs are also covered with the armour, each with three large segments of thick inflexible metal that hinders fast movement but provides excellent protection. These plates are designed to give the outward impression of looking like the puffy leggings worn by the majority of the gerudo tribe, just as the metal plated boots emerging from them outwardly resemble pointed Gerudo foot-ware.

Personality

Jalon is dedicated to what he stands for, perhaps a bit to single minded, sometimes unable to push aside older ideas or trains of thought in favour of new ones. He feels that he has betrayed all that he once stood for, and that his life is therefore forfeit should it be required. He is willing to do almost anything to aid his quest of redemption, as though he would prefer not to die, he honestly believes that his crimes are so severe that death in service might be the only way to true redemption. This does not make him fearless, but provides him with incentive to overcome his fears if there is a valid reason to do so. The only times that he would consider putting himself first would be if he was close to finding information that would lead him to his lost wife, as he considers finding her again the most important mission of his recovered life.

History:

Jalon grew up in Hyrule Castle Town and, at the age of 16, Joined the Hylian army. He served the king of Hyrule loyally for three years as a Soldier, his proudest moment getting married at the age of 18 to a Palace Maid who went by the name of Kalia.

Then, at the age of 19, disaster struck when his world was swept away. Ganondorf had seized power over Hyrule, and much of the Hylian army had gone over to his side once the king had fallen. Jalon had been rotated to the Kakariko garrison at the time that Ganon's coup begun, and upon his battalion's return was shocked to find a new - and very different - King upon the Hylian Throne. Jalon tried to continue his duties, but soon found out that this king had very different ideas on how to use the army. The Castle Town regiments were very different people from those whom he remembered, crueler and more moody. He would have left the service if he could have, but at the time his wife was expecting, so his family remained in castle town for a bit longer, trying to avoid the suspicion of Ganondorf while making preparations to escape and join the resistance...

Ganondorf initiated a Purge throughout the Hylian Army, weeding out those disloyal to him and who had not succumbed to his corruption, and Jalon knew he had missed his chance. He was rounded up by Ganondorf's followers, chained and handcuffed, and tied to an Ox-cart with many other prisoners. The Ox cart dragged the prisoners across Hyrule, to the Gerudo Valley. There he was taken from the cart and the prisoners were chained in a line. Then begun a grim death march across the desert, with Gerudo guards constantly watching over the line of captives who were chained together. Many died on the grim journey across the Haunted wasteland to the Spirit temple, through sheer exhaustion, dehydration or attacks by vicious leevers from below.

Once the survivors had arrived at the Spirit Temple, the prisoners were led inside, one by one, and were not led out again. Eventually it was Jalon's turn to be led inside as well, through a twisting series of rooms and corridors, until he was bought before two haggard old crones. The Two examined him for a while, arguing as they did so, before they eventually came to an agreement, and one of them hit Jalon with a beam of Cold magic. Jalon passed out, and remembered nothing for many years....

During those years, his body was given over to another. Welded inside a mighty suit of Armour, spells were cast to subdue his mind, and to create another to take it's place. A being forged from iron, and with a desire only to kill in the name of its masters. An Iron knuckle, living armour and the elite of Ganon's armies, the body inside 'worn' by the armour to provide movement for iron plates and powerful weapons. For many years it served in Ganondorf's forces, crushing rebellions and bodies with almost unstoppable force when released against those who tried to resist.

But the Knuckle was powered by the will of it's masters, and when the last of those masters was Imprisoned by the Sages of Hyrule inside the evil dimension that had once been the sacred realm, the power of the Knuckle to suppress the living being inside was diminished. Jalon's mind slowly boiled to the surface once again even as the Knuckle strode around the Spirit Temple looking for any trace of those who had created it - and his mind fought back against that of the Knuckle for control of his body. But the Knuckle was strong, monotonous and relentless even in the mind, and Jalon's will was loosing, being pushed back inside the Knuckle to sleep again - when, just as it was about to be submerged, he caught a glimpse again of the Emblem he had once proudly served. The Triforce. Just a scratched, raggedy and worn emblem painted onto a Hylian shield, but to Jalon it provided a focus, and a ray of light and hope. Keeping the image of the Tiforce in his mind, he fought the spirit back into the depths of his mind. Clasping the shield firmly to his chest, he hammered shards of stone through the shield and into his armour to fix the shield on his chestplate. As the last shard pierced the outer layer of the knuckle armour, the Shield was fixed to his chest, leaving the imprinted triforce symbol as a beacon to Jalon's mind whenever he looked down, giving him the mental strength to drive the Knuckle to the very depths of his mind, and allowing him control of his body for the first time since his audience with the witches had ended.

Picking the Knuckle's axe from the floor, Jalon strode out of the Spirit Temple and into the desert. He had a life and profession to regain, a debt to repay to the kingdom he had unwillingly betrayed, and a family to find and recover - or to avenge.

Equipment

As much as Jalon would dearly like to have a trinket, a picture, a lock of hair or some other means of remembering his wife, he is without anything of this nature. His wife is but a memory, though one dearly kept that he still hopes to find someday and recover, if she found someway to avoid the worst of the reign of the King of Evil. His Hylian shield is equipment, but equipment which he has 'nailed' into his armour to provide a focus for his mind should the Knuckle ever try to reassert itself.

Therefore, his only real equipment apart from the Armour which he feels has ruined his life is the Knuckle's Battleaxe, a blade with twin heads, each made from sharp steel. The center of the axehead, between the two blades, contains a few red and green lines of pattern, while the end of the handle is golden and pointed, with a four dull orange gemstones around, one on each side of the handle. The Axe is expertly forged, and combined with the enhanced strength gifted to him via his Gauntlets enables him to cut through objects such as thick pillars of stone.
"Blades will bleed, Shields will shatter. But as the light fades...
Will the hero rise again? Or will darkness reign?"
Orkskull
Junior Keenspotter

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem