carrot..?

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Postby 127.0.0.2 on Fri Feb 13, 2004 12:24 pm

Tiamat wrote:who knew there was an embodyment of randomness running around on the internet?
Like he said earlier, he is from France...
Keenspot Despot

Postby Tropylium on Fri Feb 13, 2004 12:47 pm

Meh, France is not random enough. Unlike Bulgaria, the most non-happy country in the world! They make excellent yoghurt too.

(Mwahahaa! You all have fallen prey to my evil scheme and thought that I was inzanily spouting random words, while all of the above is actually pure fact!! Surrender or you shall be dOOmzOr3D!)

(That's "Doom 3D" and NOT leetspeak. Shame on you for thinking such lowly of me. Oh, and the "zor" was merely a distraction.)
Tropylium
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby N on Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:54 pm

Actually, I was talking about chainmail made from interlinked rings of steel.

It was that or broadband.
I am a virus! To propogate me copy this into your signitures.
N
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Guest on Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:48 am

BEWARE the marshmallows have a stolen my earlobes and i a want them back... yeah. I MUST KNOW OF RANDOM WEBSITES THAT CONTAIN RONDOMNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AND ISANITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MAYBE SOME POINTLESSNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AND WHATEVER ELSE IS GOOD AND PLASTIC FLAVOURED. NOW I MUST TRAVEL 2 MARS 2 FIGURE OUT WHY I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS. YAHOOOOOOO

Postby Tropylium on Sat Feb 14, 2004 12:27 pm

BLINKER FLUID
dot com. The home of randomness. Pagan Fishgod Priests! The Miraculous Winking Jesus! The Psychic Ant Farm! and much much more.

Fun fact of the day: Font size 24, which I used up there, is also known as Double Cicero.
Tropylium
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby N on Sat Feb 14, 2004 5:32 pm

One day this world will be mine and this pathetic insanity will cease.

All insanity must be for a purpose. After all, genius is controlled insanity.

I see much wasted potential here, I'd say something more poingant but I'm tired and listening to borrowed trance music. (<yes I am that sad, But at least I havent succumbed to garage yet)
N
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Stentroll on Sun Feb 15, 2004 6:01 am

I like my insanity. I keep it in a box under my bed and feeds it with brains.
Please check out my new DeviantArt page! If you do that, you can see the ChibiBorg!
Stentroll
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Tropylium on Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:14 am

Wasted? I'm using this thread as a random number generator feed. It has a better nutrition value than guacamole.
4612254528584818444517388454011529137495920484606136102561999098461980810647194758944981018310363765701866667431123339453326212128145621239132652312800823147
Tropylium
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby The almighty 404 on Sun Feb 15, 2004 11:52 am

There is but a spoon in my sanithy nowadays !

*Randomness level up ! +3*
This is the work of god. All hail to Inev !
The almighty 404
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Location: In the Almighty lab, actually. Planning for world domination, of course.

Postby Suteben_NP on Sun Feb 15, 2004 12:31 pm

Genius and insanity are not the same. They aid eachother, there is a fine line between them.

Some people try to keep one foot firmly planted on each side. I am performing a handstand with one hand on each side of the line.

My spork sense is ringing. And now, I hope your days taste of blue.

PS: Blue is good, so that was friendly, not mean.
UnkemptSage wrote:You win the Most Nosy award.

I return when Epic Fail is detected.
Suteben_NP
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: The Dicatorship of Northern Blurnsburg, where I reign supreme!

Postby The almighty 404 on Sun Feb 15, 2004 12:50 pm

My blue sense is acting up !

In other news, I finished my 100th notebook, full of drawings. My insanity fuels my creativity ! Thanks, EGS, for giving me so much insanity ! In other words, BLUE BLUE BLUE !!!
The almighty 404
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Location: In the Almighty lab, actually. Planning for world domination, of course.

Postby Guest on Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:01 am

moo. moo is good. i am writing a STORY it is completely insane. hello.
would you like a red microwave with that t-shirt you never bought or will buy? YES I KNOW. but what it is that i know is the mystery. my mind has fled. my brain remains, but mind has fled. it still transmits information toooooo me though, but its in australia. Why australia you ask? oh you dont ask it. oh well, i was hoping you would find a little banana peel and dance with it taking you to some place where little green asteroids played video games with my nose and somewhere a goosebumb would cry cause it had no tv dinners cause the large fish of GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO had eaten them all. in closing i would like to begin. MAY I TAKE YOUR ORDER? at least your shoe polish. come on you know you dont want to. but why should that make a difference we all know that we know stuff, but do you know what we know or more and why do i say we. who else is there with me? bunnies? lemon-flavoured type muffins? who is to know!? well thats about eveything i have to say so ill continue. IF YOU ARE NOT READING EVERY WORD A LOUD HAIRY ALEIN WILL COME FOR YOUR SPLEEN what do spleens do anyway. maybe they were planted inside us on accident by odd looking cows that never ever ever suddenly explode. NOW the real question is, WHY ARE YOU READING THIS???? i have no idea, but thats a good thing. i have many freinds. one was the lord of potatoes but gave up that role to be the worshipper of honey. another has become the piffle fish (hi) and now makes movies on his computer. another is the one truly insane person for he umm... is REALLY insane. and like there are some other people to, oh! this one freind can pick locks, and do some other cool stuff and he is just impossibly ability type qualities. and... yeah. thats about it. oh! oh yeah 2 more things, 1) may i be crowned the king of insanity? and 2) i wish i had a name but im just GUEST THE ALLMIGHTY hey being almighty isnt very bad. in closing i look good in red.

Postby Suteben_NP on Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:56 am

Okay, Guest, or whoever you are if you just forgot to log in: You will not be crowned the king of insanity because there is already one. The position in question belongs to the second of the Asylum (the first being the queen)!

I am not just making that up! I say things like this to lure another from the Asylum into revealing themselves because I want to find one of them again!

PS: Sorry about the relative sanity of this. POPKARP!!!
UnkemptSage wrote:You win the Most Nosy award.

I return when Epic Fail is detected.
Suteben_NP
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: The Dicatorship of Northern Blurnsburg, where I reign supreme!

Postby The almighty 404 on Mon Feb 16, 2004 10:14 am

:o Popkrap ? Is there a pancake ? Anyway are the spoonies ? Does the sun smeels like blue ?
The almighty 404
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Stentroll on Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:22 pm

Sometimes I wake up. Then I hit myself in the head with a heavy object to make me think like a "normal". I
Please check out my new DeviantArt page! If you do that, you can see the ChibiBorg!
Stentroll
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby N on Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:17 pm

Currently my hair smells like blue.
N
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Guest on Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:04 pm

I WILL BE CROWNED THE KING OF INSANITY! i think i deserve it. i think you should think that i deserve it 2. just reed my last post. it is most certainly insane. hah. blue.

blue is good

Postby Guest on Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:24 pm

wait a minute what am i fsjhasjghasjhhgueweufsdncssjdhfhsjhjsafh
AHHHHH THEY HAVE COME FOR MY INSANITY THEY WISH 2 MAKE ME SANE BUT WHO ARE THEY? i dont care. they have.... ummm.... i forgot. hello.

blue is good???
yes
then wat of the sky?
it is also blue
so the sky is good?
no. the sky is blue
but isnt blue good
yes
so if something is blue then it is also good
correct
and the sky is blue
also correct
so the sky is good for it is blue and blue is good
no. the sky is blue
...i am confused
no you are not
how would you know if im confused or not?
i know
... im still confused
do you know what i know?
well what do you know?
if i told you that then you WOULD know what i know and i want to know if you know right now
ummm... yes?
NO YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT I KNOW i know you dont know
but if you knew i didnt know then why ask me if i knew?
never question my power
but i didnt question your power im questioning your sanity
my deer boy i am completely insane but that doesnt stop me from being intelligent
but how do i know what is knowledge and what is insanity?
the 2 are 1
...WHAT???
the end

note:
i made that whole story up on the spot. pretty good huh. huh?
HUH????

Postby Guest on Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:31 pm

and just 2 let you know someone mentioned the spoon menace a while ago. i know of the spoon menace. i know of
SSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN
GGGGUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDD!!!!!

it all comes from this website filled with crabs.
yay
yay
yay
yay
wate what if the 1 who mentioned spoon menace said that out of pure randomness? OH OOGLIE BOOGLIE WHY DO YOU CURSE ME SO???!!!
note:
i beleive in the god ooglie booglie. he is the god of randomness

Postby N on Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:52 pm

Indeed blue is good. It is now my colour.
N
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

!bsan!ty do NAY = randomnezzz.

Postby Tropylium on Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:57 pm

Aluminium through webcast powder conglomerate at Hardon von Hardondeen neigh tetration bee locomotive swashbuckler icky matter bolide. ///rtf

Such horror! I have witnessed Lamborghini Nganasanis devouring with a knife and spork (as in "three-legged Thursday") the wary words of crocodiles, at noon A.M.
Tropylium
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Guest on Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:28 pm

I shall not say this again but rather 47373734577807207181739-2-172796286774737863498935-3=======++8734858xjereitjhu474372827394874938
more times :D :) :( :o :-? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :roll: :wink: now thats insanity!
blue hungry nargle zous.ahhhh marbles in my mouth! helloimnotaroosterbutratheramoogle.whatisamoogle? doyouknowofwhatamoogleis?ibeleiveamoogleisafoofrommyleft,notright,nostril.

blue

Postby Stentroll on Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:48 am

Your spoon is no match for my SPORK! Fear da MiGhTy SPORK! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Stentroll
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby The almighty 404 on Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:15 pm

*Releases a spoon menace*
The almighty 404
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: carrot..?

Postby Fennec on Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:06 pm

gin wrote:if i post here often, does that automatically make me a bunny..?

Mmm, lots of bunnies! Tasty. I'm thinking... breakfast, lunch, and dinner. :P

(see avatar, left)
[url=http://fennec.homedns.org]Image
Scrolling Blackout[/url] - College. Life. Playing pranks and mind-games with the students in the other dorm. And that weird French exchange student who dresses like it's the 70s. The 1870s.
Fennec
Keenspotter Supreme

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem