Page 5 of 6

Re: The Ruins

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:06 pm
by Atashi-Cloud
Lapis rolls her eyes, looking at the Skelly with a shield, "So...there are two things you can do...let us past, or stay there and we pummel you like your friend. Pick wisely, 'cuz we're only after that chest. Make yourself a target, and we'll take you out." she says to the skeleton.

Action: try intimidating the remaining Skeleton into leaving and maybe dropping the shield.

Re: The Ruins

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:03 pm
by OzLionHeart
"What she said," was Mina's contribution, as she attended to Craig's injuries.

Action: Improvise another MAKESHIFT BANDAGE from strips of (what's left of) her clothing, and bind up Craig's wounds. "Idiot squirrel..."

Re: The Ruins

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:49 am
by Amon Star
"Squeak!" is Craig's response to Mina. It's probably best no one can speak squirrel.

ACTION: Leap onto the Skely's head and pound away with his fists. This may or may not make bandaging him difficult.

Re: The Ruins

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:51 am
by Sqauto
Squata goes to the other ladder, the one that Martin had used to climb up (aka, the one that I was strongly implying for the last few turns CC :P) to break a rung off of so she could throw it at the bats to get them to fly up into the room above and into Martin.

ACTION: Grab the rung, throw the rung at bats, make bats fly into Martin.

Re: The Ruins

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:32 am
by Drayco
(Sorry, was gone all weekend and long hours since then. I'll be gone this weekend too so this might be my last action til monday, unless something's up by tomorrow.)

Roan watches the chaos and fighting, and decides now's a good time.

ACTION: Roan tries to use his size to quickly get past the fight and open the chest, ignoring any hits that graze him on the way and trusting the others to keep the things occupied. And hope whatever's inside the chest to be good at skeleton-slaying.

Re: The Ruins

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:16 pm
by ChroniclerC
Image
Craig and the skeleton slap-fight while Lapis, Mina, and Foresnapps menace it. The skeleton still doesn't seem talkative.

While the bonehead is distracted, Roan makes a dash for the chest. He finds another suit of LEATHER ARMOR (one-size-fits-all, of course) and two vials of everyone's favorite red potion.

Mina tries to make more bandages, but can't find a decent amount of contiguous fabric.

Martin revels in the power of his magic.

Image
Squato rips off another piece of DEBRIS for her vendetta against the bats.

Turns until sunset: 12

Re: The Ruins

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:51 pm
by Sqauto
Squata takes the time to work out the best angle to fly towards the bats and hit close enough to shock them into reacting so they can fly up and at Martin. If the throw falls, she knows that it has a good chance of hitting a fourth wall on the way before coming back to the bats.

ACTION: Throw the damn rung at the bats so they fly up at Martin. If possible, so the thrown rung hits the ladder and not the bats, but can get close enough to touch them or at least one in a way that makes it so they react to the throw.

Re: The Ruins

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:19 am
by Amon Star
ACTION: With his Squirrel-like agility, Craig will attempt to get past the Skeleton, grab one of the Red Potions and drink it.

Re: The Ruins

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:47 am
by Sanchay
Action: Stab to the leg to immobilize the skeleton. Probably useless, but it should at least reduce hit points.

Re: The Ruins

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:52 am
by OzLionHeart
Mina sighed. "Here we go again."

Action: Grab hold of the skeleton's leg (the one not being stabbed by Foresnapps), and pull hard. Hey, it worked before...

Re: The Ruins

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:41 pm
by Atashi-Cloud
"Yeah...I think this is gonna go well...kinda." Lapis sighs and grabs the shield the Skeleton is holding, intending to just yank it straight off the Skelly's arm.

Action: Grab the shield and tug as hard as she can, leaning back to use her weight to her advantage and possibly pull the Skeleton off balance as she tries taking off the shield.

Re: The Ruins

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:57 pm
by ChroniclerC
Image
Foresnapps, Mina, and Lapis all engage the skeleton, but they have a hard time getting around the shield and only do a little damage. The skeleton, however, is unable to harm them in return.

Craig abandons the fight and chugs a HEALING POTION, and he heals 2 HP.

Roan and Martin space out.

Image
Squata throws more sticks at the bats to try and get them to do what she wants.

Image
THAT IS NOT WHAT SHE WANTS.

Turns until sunset: 11

Re: The Ruins

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:54 am
by Amon Star
ACTION: Craig will rejoin the fight, by smashing the now empty bottle over the back of the skeletons skull.

Re: The Ruins

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:59 pm
by Drayco
"Not what I expected, but... hmm, these smell like healing." And as Craig drinks one, he confirms his suspicion.

ACTION: Roan pockets the other healing potion for an emergency later, and leaves the armor in the chest for now... one of the others can make better use of it. Instead, he re-enters the fight by grabbing the skeleton's shield and trying to disarm the bonehead of it, or at the very least hold it away so the others can hit him.

Re: The Ruins

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:24 pm
by Atashi-Cloud
Lapis grins at Roan, "Here, you can take the shield...something tells me you'd make better use of it anyways..." she lets go of the shield, moving past the skelly to look at the leather armor.

"...not sure if leather's my thing. I tend to like cloth more." she mutters, picking up the armor to carry.

Action: grab the armor...and carry it, likely spacing out a little as she examines the craftsmanship of the armor.

Re: The Ruins

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:51 am
by Sqauto
Squata reaches up to her head before prying the bat from her head before it takes the time to roost there. She holds it firm, while carefully using her knowledge of bat from her Demon side to both calm it down enough and then ordering it to attack her target.

-Either-

Squata slowly swings her arms until they are able to throw the bat hard enough so that it breaks the forth wall and suddenly lands on CC's lap, where it starts to attack him

LIKE SO!

Image

-OR-

Squata throws the Bat up into the air, with orders to attack Martin.

Re: The Ruins

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:15 pm
by ChroniclerC
Fair warning, turn is likely to be late tonight.

Re: The Ruins

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:07 pm
by OzLionHeart
"Round two? Okay, let's do this."

Action: Mina grabs the skeleton's non-shield arm, and pulls hard.

Re: The Ruins

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:25 pm
by ChroniclerC
Image
Almost everyone piles on the skeleton, but the dang thing refuses to re-die. It's just hard to get around that shield. (Oh, and Roan grabbed a HEALING POTION.)

Lapis examines the LEATHER ARMOR. It's just the same as Martin's and is still one-size-fits-all.

Speaking of Martin, he seems to have fallen into some kind of trance. It appears similar to a hypnotic state, and he will probably bow to the will of the group (which is voted upon, of course).

Image
Squata attempts to use demonic psychic powers to make the bat attacks people she hates. It works, assuming she has serious self-esteem issues.

HEALING POTION - Heals 2 HP
LEATHER ARMOR - +1 Def

Turns until Sunset: 10

Re: The Ruins

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:56 am
by Sqauto
(What, no love for the image CC. :P)

Squata grabs the bat in her hand, takes off her shirt so as to wrap the bat in the shirt. With the bat in the shirt, she puts the shirt in her mouth and starts to climb the ladder.

Re: The Ruins

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:45 am
by Amon Star
ACTION: Sweep kick the Skelly!

VOTE: Martin will unleash his Mojo against the Bonehead. (I mean the Skeleton, by the way.)

Re: The Ruins

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:23 am
by Drayco
ACTION: Continue trying to grab the shield and hold it away from the skeleton so the others can attack.

Re: The Ruins

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:58 pm
by Lord Nightmare
In Martin's mind:
...and Charge Cassidy, robot cowboy, rides off into the sunset on his electric steed, the evil vanquished, all in a good day's work.
In 'reality':
Something drips onto martin's head, and he suddenly wakes up, and looks around. Seeing as everyone has left him completely behind and
he suddenly feels the urge to run after the group to the right, and hurl a fireball at the skeleton everyone seems to be fighting.

Action: wake up, run after group, and hurl a fireball at the skeleton

(IRL: sorry guys, Jewish holidays plus job hunting have put a crimp on my ability to keep on top of things; I'll try to keep up better from now on out)

Re: The Ruins

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:28 pm
by OzLionHeart
Action: Grab the skeleton's non-shield-holding arm and pull hard on it, again.

Re: The Ruins

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:32 pm
by ChroniclerC
Skip night tonight, because watching people struggle against a skeleton because not everyone is posting is painful.

Squato, I've tried being subtle about this, but I'm getting tired of it so I'm just going to say it bluntly. This is a team game. Your PvP attempts are going to fail, so every turn you try is a wasted turn in a game where I'm already having trouble getting everyone to post. So please stop it.