Farewell

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Farewell

Postby Xepharon on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:03 pm

I am sorry. I know it's... well, it's not REALLY sudden, but I am having high difficulty keeping this going for me. I am glad that there was a lot of people that participated in the forums with me, as I am glad I had the time to do so with all of you who used to come here, and those who still do. For those that wish to reach me, I have several ways of doing so.

xepharon.deviantart.com - I don't really do commissions, since I don't feel very confident in my art, but I can do requests if wanted, but I am slow.
furaffinity.net/user/wolfgenesis - My OTHER art site that I have stuff on. a LOT of it is the same as my dA, but not all.
AIM messenger - my username for that is Rahvine
Skype - my id on that is thexonexdude
If anyone plays World of Warcraft, throw me a realID friend invite. Please ask for it using one of the above methods.

Anyway, once again, thank you for all the wonderful, wonderful times and role play. I am sorry, but I just... I've tried to keep that focus in here, but it gets harder and harder, as fewer and fewer people play. So, I want to wish any who read this, farewell, and best of fortune.
Image Image

"Anyone can be honest with everybody, but true honesty begins with being honest with yourself. This however, is likely one of the most difficult of tasks for the human mind to perform." - Me, as far as I know.

"You see those? Those are actual things that are from actual famous people." - Jake R

My Deviant Art profile.
Proud Owner of an Evolution Gun
Xepharon
Keenspot Despot

Re: Farewell

Postby mdm on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:30 am

See you around, dude. 'S been fun.
mdm
Keenspot Juggernaut

Re: Farewell

Postby Amon Star on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Yes, it has been fun.
My RP Characters

My Battle Cry: "I'm going to bruise you until you taste like chicken, and dip you in uranium!!"
Weapon of Choice: Gilded Boxing Gloves.
anti-paragon wrote:Besides, does Keenspot really want vagabond bunnies raving through the forums, huddling near flamewars to keep warm and eating the offal of slain strips?
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Mayhem