"Sigil Prep" RP - First Day (Monday, 10/1)

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Re: "Sigil Prep" RP - New Student Orientation (Friday, 9/28)

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Sun May 01, 2011 11:20 am

Lapis looks around a bit, "Huh...much quieter group than last time....that's good, I suppose. Means you'll pay attention when events happen. Well, let's start with the men, shall we?"

Lapis reads off the below from the scroll:
Room 3A (end of the west hall)
- Swiftwing, Avery
- Davarioc
Room 3B
- Orion, Sobou
- Tallak, Reksad
Room 3C
- Ramses, Tyrone
- Wyrd, Reginald Timothy
Room 3D
- Whitefall, Likal
- Sutarousha, Drayco
Room 3E
- TBD
- Jaspermain, Dorrick
Room 3F (closest to the stairs)
- *unreadable name is unable to be read*
- Ragk, Thog

"Right, now that you've all figured that out, I have one thing left to say for two of you in particular..." She says, looking directly at Drayco and Likal, "Sutarousha and Whitefall? I expect you two to give the others a tour in two hours' time, got it? That way I don't have to deal with everyone directly straight away." There's a bit of a pause, then she continues on with listing the females' rooms, which are below.

Room 3G
- Daugher of Hazar, Jolithia
- Keroppi, Kerri
Room 3H
- Brall, Kelga
- Syal, Shael
Room 3I
- Salviette, Tanya
- TBD
Room 3J
- TBD
- Mana, Maphisa
Room 3K
- Sharptooth, Mia
- Nailo Fiona Til Whitewind, Amaris
Room 3L
- De'Arnis, Katarina Alys
- Marlgrin, Selene

"For those of you who have 'to be determined' as one of your roommates, I will quite literally explain this as such. Until another student has been figured out as your roommate, you simply have the entire place to yourselves. Now, the minor difference here is that you must keep it open in case the Faculty has found someone, since it would be unwise to have your stuff all over the place in a school where teleportation is average and normal. I repeat, it is a bad idea to leave stuff in spots that could become occupied should a roommate be selected for you. So in all truthfulness, treat your room like you have a roommate anyways, since it's likely you may get one eventually. Unless the faculty directly tells you they can't find a roommate for you, assume one will happen along eventually." She then sighs and turns to head into her and Bill's room, "That is all...they're all yours, Bill." she states, quickly entering the room behind her and leaving the scroll in Bill's hands.

~ ~ ~

Selene listens to all this, mildly surprised and wondering just why such a cold-hearted woman was given to them as the RA for the girls' side. "At least she's being kind in telling us all this beforehand...." she mutters aloud, breaking the silence of the students.
Current Avatar: Lapis O. Rimewing, lined by Sanchay, colored by me.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Contrary to popular belief, THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS." --- Kalga
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby The kool on Sun May 01, 2011 11:54 am

"Hey, I'm a paladin, not a lawyer," Bill complains. "But she's right, I do know the rules, and I will expect all of you to stick to them. I am a paladin, after all." He looks around at the group before him. "Now that the details are out of the way, Sutarousha and Whitefall, the procedures on students repeating a firstyear is somewhat vague, seeing as it doesn't usually happen ever, but as of now you are the senior residents of the wing. In matters of responsibility, that is, not privilege. I fully expect you to act more responsible than reputation has you've done in the past, and I will be asking you for assistance in the small matters of showing the new people around, as Miss Rimewing has already mentioned."

Avery, meanwhile, had just located his roommate, and his complaint, while said as if to himself, rang out clearly enough to be heard by all. "I have to room with him?"

Bill scowls, and answers firmly. "Yes. The faculty has their reasons for pairing together who they did, but the room assignments are not to be changed. If you have a problem with it, talk to the Dean. Any other questions?" he asks as if he were asking if there were any more complaints, as he looks around expectantly.

Avery responds to the scowl with a look of aloof disdain, and mentally resolves to completely ignore the Orc as much as possible, for the sake of his sanity.
Mayhem: We're not crazy, you're just too sane.

Current avatar: That would be Tyrion. Or his head, at any rate.
You can find my inventory, games run, and characters played on my wiki page. It is horribly out of date, though.
I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.
Since counters seem popular, The warnings on my IDBs have been ignored 3 times.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it. - Edgar Allen Poe
I'm wearing a skirt, and I've got boobs. I'm not going to start worrying about my manly image now. - Elliot
Logic is fun. It makes great squealing noises when you torture it. - BRE
Yes, it is rather hard to kill when you inflict numerical HP damage rather than, you know, actual injuries. - Drayco
Drayco, he's the one with enough muses to fill up the U.S Senate and still have some left over for the house of representatives. - Lohti. Rest in peace, man.
The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby BinaryWraith on Sun May 01, 2011 12:28 pm

"Three Ell, eh? Does that mean we're stuck next to the lounge, or farthest from it?" Kat's question comes with a grin towards her new roommate. Bravado is often a response to nerves, after all.
You never saw me. I was never here.
BinaryWraith
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Sun May 01, 2011 12:34 pm

"I...I've no clue, she didn't say where it actually was located..." Selene quickly and mildly nervously responds to her roomie, temporarily forgetting manners. Once that clicks in, she quickly does a small bow to Katarina, "Ah, sorry for not saying this earlier...it is a pleasure to be your roommate for the school year, Miss De'Arnis." she gives off a rather warm and bright smile of the not very practiced kind, "Shall we go find it then? I think a quick look of the rooms wouldn't hurt...do you?" despite having answered in the most straightforward way, she seems to be letting Katarina do the decision-making...
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby OzLionHeart on Sun May 01, 2011 12:56 pm

Mia was close enough to overhear this discussion. She moved in close enough to address the two girls.

"Would either of you mind if I tag along with you? I'm in 3K, apparently, so if you're in 3L, then we're probably going to be neighbours."
Last edited by OzLionHeart on Sun May 01, 2011 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image
My inventory/extended profile | My wiki page

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" - HHGTTG
"I'm supposed to know how magic works?" - Ellen

Ciennas, on my RP style: "I like how your characters can travel through the brink of insanity, catch the reflected light of eternity off of a whole wave of attacking zombie plant things, and still be able to calmly get people out of danger and towards safety."
OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby The kool on Sun May 01, 2011 12:56 pm

The RA still present answers the question more kindly than the previous one. "Rooms 3A and 3L are the farthest from the lounge. Conversely, rooms 3F and 3G are closest."

You can find my inventory, games run, and characters played on my wiki page. It is horribly out of date, though.
I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.

I'm wearing a skirt, and I've got boobs. I'm not going to start worrying about my manly image now. - Elliot
Yes, it is rather hard to kill when you inflict numerical HP damage rather than, you know, actual injuries. - Drayco
Drayco, he's the one with enough muses to fill up the U.S Senate and still have some left over for the house of representatives. - Lohti. Rest in peace, man.
The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby ChewyChunkyChocolateMonkE on Sun May 01, 2011 12:58 pm

Reginald looked around the lounge he had been led to. He couldn't help but smile. He soon turned to listen to the winged woman who was listing off rooms, wondering what sort of person this "Tyrone" was. He hoped he was someone he could get along with. After all, he'd be sharing a room with the guy.

"I've gotta question." Reginald said, a slight accent eminent in his speech. "I had somethin' of mine taken when I got here. When do I get it back?"
ChewyChunkyChocolateMonkE
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Sun May 01, 2011 1:05 pm

Selene nods to the other catgirl, "I wouldn't mind..." however, as she was about to respond to Mia's query, her attention is brought back to Bill as he states where their rooms are located, "Oh...well, then we have a ways to walk." she turns to the catgirl and smiles, "Nice to meet you, I'm Selene Marlgrin."
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby The kool on Sun May 01, 2011 1:06 pm

"Most of your luggage is waiting for you in your rooms. Any arms, armor, or other adventuring gear will be returned to you on Monday."

I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.

The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby OzLionHeart on Sun May 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Mia smiled back. She briefly considered offering a Felisari-style greeting, but decided against it. Some non-Felisari just did not seem to like hugs...

"Hi, Selene. I'm Mia Sharptooth," she replied, using the short form of her name. "And from what I heard when they were calling out room assignments," she added, addressing the other girl, "you would be Katrina De'Arniss, right?"
Image Image Image Image

Ciennas, on my RP style: "I like how your characters can travel through the brink of insanity, catch the reflected light of eternity off of a whole wave of attacking zombie plant things, and still be able to calmly get people out of danger and towards safety."
OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Drayco on Sun May 01, 2011 1:24 pm

((You all type too fast. D: ))

Drayco grins, then shrugs at having to give a tour. "Alright, might as well." He looks around. "Yeah, everything'll be in your rooms, besides adventuring gear. If you guys wanna know how those claim tickets work, look me up in 3D. I know this dorm better than the RA's." He waves to Likal, then heads off to his room.

As an act of mercy, Room 3D now has a doggie-door, though it's an actual door rather than just a flap.

~ ~ ~

"I have to room with HER?" Comes from a fair-skinned, vibrantly blonde elven woman off to the side in practically regal white and gold attire, gesturing to Mia, as she speaks in the EXACT same tone as Avery had. And when Bill's answer comes, she reacts just about the same way, before storming off to room 3K.
Amaris Fiona Til Silanus, of the Esteemed Til Silanus Clan of Evermeet, a royal family of Sun Elves. Avery has definitely heard of them before, and Katarina might have as well.

~ ~ ~

The burly blue-skinned ogre-like fellow with the red hair doesn't respond at any particular name, but he heads off to Room 3B. He wears a simple black top and pants for the moment, rather oddly plain clothes, as I'm sure several people in the room can tell he's some kind of Ogre Mage. Huh.

The goblin Katarina was eyeing gets up from the couch, after glancing to Likal briefly. He heads off to 3B as well, though he's clearly on guard at rooming with the ogre mage.

With neither of them being talkative, who's who in that room is a mystery.

~ ~ ~

From amongst the crowd a dwarf emerges, a braid and tail of red hair on his head beneath the leather hat he wears, and a... shockingly small beard on his face, practically just a big goatee coming to a small braid. He wears rather casual clothes for any dwarf this crowd's ever seen. "Hope m'instruments are already there..."
He heads for Room 3E. Looks like that's Dorrick Jaspermain.

~ ~ ~

Off in back, the group hears the footsteps of a TALL woman in clothing one would think befitting of an Amazon, dressed primarily in leather and simple cloth. The woman stands at easily at least seven feet tall and is built like the Giant she is, and has fairly tan skin and shoulder length unstyled brown hair, as well as amber-toned eyes. She quietly walks down the women's hallway, and enters room 3H.

Shortly after her, a young lady in simple tan, gray, and black clothes slips in after her, moving quickly and silently. She has very pale skin where it's visible, but very little of it is exposed, merely her face and hands.

Another mystery of names foiled by silence.

~ ~ ~

A tawny-haired catgirl (the ears-and-tail variety) in maroon and white robes and rather large glasses, eeps as "Mana, Maphisa" is called. "Present!" She blurts out in a surprised, high-pitched tone, then blushes profusely. As soon as she possibly can, she hurries to room 3J.

~ ~ ~

A female halfling heads out of the crowd, in a simple tan and black robes, writing in a journal as she heads to room 3I. Her hair is light brown, and she's muttering something to herself.
Current Avatar: Drayco, new and improved. Thanks Sanchay!
And it's a link too! Adawwable.
And random links:
This, my friends, is why I use a Mac.
Drayco
Keenspot Deity

Postby BinaryWraith on Sun May 01, 2011 5:38 pm

Atashi-Cloud wrote:"I...I've no clue, she didn't say where it actually was located..." Selene quickly and mildly nervously responds to her roomie, temporarily forgetting manners. Once that clicks in, she quickly does a small bow to Katarina, "Ah, sorry for not saying this earlier...it is a pleasure to be your roommate for the school year, Miss De'Arnis." she gives off a rather warm and bright smile of the not very practiced kind, "Shall we go find it then? I think a quick look of the rooms wouldn't hurt...do you?" despite having answered in the most straightforward way, she seems to be letting Katarina do the decision-making...

"Give it a couple weeks before you decide it's a pleasure, I may drive you up the walls." Selene's similar nerves seem to help settle Katarina further, and her strained grin shifts towards an actual smile. "I hope not, though." Distracted for a moment by Bill, she turns back just in time to catch Mia's question.

"Aye, that'd be me, but just call me Kat..." She trails off for a moment, looking between Mia and Selene for a moment as she goes pale, then blushes in embarrassment before swallowing and continuing "...and IthinkI'veputmyfootinmymouthdearMystrawhycanInotshutup..."
BinaryWraith
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Sun May 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Selene stares at Kat for a moment, the pun of her shortened name totally being lost and wasted on the catgirl, "...should I ask why you seem nervous all of a sudden, Kat?" after a moment's pause though, she turns to Mia and nods, gesturing down the hall towards the rooms at the end, "Let's get to our rooms, perhaps more can be discussed since we are neighbors?" she asks, doing that dazzling smile from earlier.
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby BinaryWraith on Sun May 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Kat, for her matter, coughs and tries to recover her dignity. "Ahem. Sorry, just an unfortunate and unintentional pun." She is quite content to follow along, taking in the layout of her new home. "Still getting used to this place, even the docks at home still run to mostly humans, and here I am half afraid I'll accidentally insult someone."
BinaryWraith
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Sun May 01, 2011 6:13 pm

Selene gives a light smile, "I understand what you mean, the new place is terribly uninviting and strange...it's like staring into a completely different universe altogether. But that's what makes this so great, we get to learn more about each other and these other people....especially things like their new physiology and such, I wonder how many races here have three hearts or even strange and new glands that help for specific things that we couldn't imagine doing? Ahh...the joys of being a medical student, I can't believe I was accepted here on the basis that I aim to improve my magical receptivity..." there's an abrupt stop in her words at that, along with a blush as she covers her mouth. 'Great going, you may have just weirded out the only two who would talk with you...just calm down, keep a straight face at whatever they're going to say next and it'll all work out just fine.'
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby nokvok on Sun May 01, 2011 6:49 pm

((Davarioc, House Ghalland, floor 3))
During the announcement of the assignments, Davarioc tried to pick up all the names based on who looked up or started to move. Avery was very easy to notice, what with the volatile rejective reaction. The loin cloth clad Black Orc mustered the tall Avariel a moment with a good chuck of utter disinterest... Avery wasn't a Black Orc, his opinion was so worthless to Davarioc, it couldn't even insult him.
As the Announcement nears its end and people begin to move, the Black Orc moves down the corridor toward the appointed room, himself. He is aiming his steps so that he catches up to the Ogre and Goblin as they reach their room.
Expelling a single grunt as greeting, he only has one question for his new neighbors as he passes by "Which one of you is who?"
Need to look up something about my chars? Here's the list: Characters List (Updated 4/5/11)
Image Image Image
nokvok
Keenspot Deity

Postby Drayco on Sun May 01, 2011 8:55 pm

The ogre responds with a similar grunt, then completely ignores Davarioc to head into the room. The goblin, however, speaks something in what is probably the goblin language, with a curious tone. A moment of silence later, he shrugs, and responds in the common tongue. "I don't think the big guy's much of a talker. Name's Reksaad Taallaak. Everyone pronounces it wrong so just call me Reks. Makes the big guy Sobou Orion, I guess." For a goblin, he's quite well-spoken.
And random links:
Drayco
Keenspot Deity

Postby OzLionHeart on Sun May 01, 2011 9:05 pm

Mia winced at the tone of her new room-mate, her ears drooping. "Well, we're off to a good start..."

BinaryWraith wrote:"Aye, that'd be me, but just call me Kat..." She trails off for a moment, looking between Mia and Selene for a moment as she goes pale, then blushes in embarrassment before swallowing and continuing "...and IthinkI'veputmyfootinmymouthdearMystrawhycanInotshutup..."

She turned back just in time to catch Kat's introduction, and snickered at the idea of the non-feline being called "Kat". "Hi, Kat. Don't worry too much about insulting people at first," she said, her good humour restored. "We're all new here, after all. We're probably all going to be falling over our tongues for a while yet."

Atashi-Cloud wrote:Selene gives a light smile, "I understand what you mean, the new place is terribly uninviting and strange...it's like staring into a completely different universe altogether. But that's what makes this so great, we get to learn more about each other and these other people....especially things like their new physiology and such, I wonder how many races here have three hearts or even strange and new glands that help for specific things that we couldn't imagine doing? Ahh...the joys of being a medical student, I can't believe I was accepted here on the basis that I aim to improve my magical receptivity..." there's an abrupt stop in her words at that, along with a blush as she covers her mouth.

"Well, it is a different universe, for most of us at least," Mia pointed out as they walked. "And don't worry about chattering too much; I do the same thing when it comes to magical items - I'm an Artificer, so I tend to bore the ears off people when I get wrapped up in making a new magical item. I'm mostly here to improve my skills and to meet up with new people, especially adventurers, so I get a better idea of what sort of things are needed when I eventually get into the business seriously. And now you know I rattle on too. Maybe I should try making Anti-Chattering Amulets..."

She grinned. "And for the record, no, I don't have three hearts or any unusual anatomical features, as far as I know. Say, speaking of anatomies - do either of you know what the dress code is here, if there is one? I'm getting a bit overheated in this outfit."
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby nokvok on Sun May 01, 2011 9:17 pm

((Davarioc, House Ghalland, in front of Room 3B))
Actually a grunt is much more than he expected from the ogre, but as it is Davarioc's nature, he lacks any signs of surprise... he merely slowed his steps, without really coming to a halt, but walking on backwards ...also from the well spokenness of the Goblin. A real shame though the months of getting prepared for school only had been enough time to teach him the common language and some social basics as far as the shaman's had known. So he really didn't answer in Goblin.
"Reksaad Taallaak." mumbled he, it wasn't hard to pronounce, using similar sounds than Black Orcish. He tried to replace the wrong pronunciation from his memory as well as it goes. Then he threw his head back and barked, nodding his head toward to room to make a reference to the Ogre. "Well, there isn't much to talk about, really."
Need to look up something about my chars? Here's the list: Characters List (Updated 4/5/11)
Image Image Image
nokvok
Keenspot Deity

Postby TingYi on Sun May 01, 2011 9:51 pm

Jolitha made a mental note to make a name for herself quickly, or else everyone might start calling her Jolithia. She, at the very least, was off to a good start. She pulled her pale blonde hair up and tied it loosely with a woven band then gathered up her belongings. She had no magic items to claim as she would never be caught dead or alive actually using magic.

But for some people, the right word or plan could be just as good or better. And Jolitha intended to be some people. With any luck, a dash of fate, and a heavy helping of hard work, she would not only meet but also exceed expectations. Valedictorian was fine and good, but she intended to set records. Of course, that would require the right team and the right friends. A tour sounded like just the place to start socializing. After all, no one ever changed the world on their own...

Jolitha moved to the first room in the East Wing, making another note which direction was East in this Universe and how that related to the orientation of the Sun through the windows. Better to learn those details early. Not risking a wrinkle, she transfered her things to her new room. The matter only took a few moments so she had plenty of time to meet and greet her new roommate, Kerri.
Happy Birthday [Insert name here]!
TingYi
Keenspot Deity

Postby Drayco on Sun May 01, 2011 10:24 pm

Because I forgot to mention it, Room 3G is the one closest to the stairs, while 3L is at the far end of the east hallway. ALl the room numbers are in actual gold letters on the wooden doors.

There are two keys hanging off each doorknob on simple leather cords, with the door lock right above it. They're all well-made deadbolt locks, and short of a very talented lockpick, those keys are the only way to unlock them. Attached to each key is a little tag that reads "You only get one, and you pay for replacements yourself."
The keys on the door to Mia's room (whenever she gets over there) are both missing, however, and the door is locked. Off to a great start, indeed.

The rooms are all identical, barring minor changes. They each have two beds with cream colored sheets, the beds little more than a 'mattress' made of heavy layered cloth, plus a matching down pillow per bed. In addition, there are two plain wooden dressers for each room, with a matching wooden desk and chair. The construction is impeccable, and for rooms with inhabitants of unusual size, one or both of the sets of furnishings is clearly made for that size.
Each room has a single window on the wall opposite the door, with glass panes, shutters, and even a curtain that matches the bedsheets. In addition, room 3A and 3L have a second window on the west and east walls, respectively. These windows are twice as large, but otherwise similar. They are also big enough for a person to fit out of rather easily.
In addition, there is a lantern hanging from the ceiling right in the middle of the room, though they are all darkened at the moment, with frosted glass preventing anyone from looking inside... nor do they appear to open in any way.

In addition, by the door to each room is a steel panel on the otherwise plain wooden walls, just about at the height of where a light switch would be. It opens up away from the door to reveal a lever and a dial, which work like dimmer switches. One is labeled LIGHT, with the brightest setting shown by a white circle at the top, and a black orb at the bottom denoting fully off. The dial next to it is labeled CLIMATE, and has various settings on it, ranging from what looks like a sun and desert on one end, and an icy mountain on the other.
A tiny note is inside each of these, hanging from the climate dial: "For all questions as to how these settings work, contact your RA if it is a reasonable time of day, or the occupants of Room 3D at any other hour. For any issues relating to maintenance, contact Auren at the front desk. For all issues relating to cleanliness, it's your own problem, there are no maids on staff."

The exception to this is Room 3D, in which the climate dial has been ripped clean off, with an Out Of Order sign in its place. Apparently it hasn't been repaired from the shenanigans of the previous year. The note that's in the others, however, is in there too.

~ ~ ~

"Not much of a talker either, eh?" Reks shrugs. "Whatever. I'm a social kind o' gob, so I like gettin' to know the people I'm gonna be competin' with for the rest o' the year."
And random links:
Drayco
Keenspot Deity

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Mon May 02, 2011 9:36 am

Tyrone is less worried about the rooming situation then by what the Dean so casually said. He walked up to the kobold with wide eyed of shock, "You can bring back the dead?"
Sorry for the delay. I got distracted watching yao......uh.........something else. - Miss Sidhe

...ex-soldier that is packing heat like a zombie uprising is about to happen... -Zacair

Be gay, be proud, but as soon as you make a music station about it, you're bragging.
Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Mon May 02, 2011 9:46 am

Selene nods to Mia, before getting a glance at her new neighbor's door and the lack of keys on it. She takes a quick moment to process the idea that someone could get 'overheated' in Mia's attire, "...I'm pretty sure there's a climate control inside the rooms. Here, why not stick with Kat and I for the moment? That way you get an idea of what your room looks like and can settle in better?" she offers, taking another notice of the lack of keys on Mia's door to her room, "...probably for the best if you stick with us, since your roommate seems to have taken both keys..." she mutters, mildly annoyed at the lack of teamwork already being shown from Mia's roomie.
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby OzLionHeart on Mon May 02, 2011 10:00 am

Mia followed Selene's glance, and made a face at the notion that she was locked out of her room before she'd even seen it.

"That sounds like a great idea," she said, with a smile for her new friends. "Thanks."
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Drayco on Mon May 02, 2011 10:18 am

Jesse_God_of_Awesome wrote:Tyrone is less worried about the rooming situation then by what the Dean so casually said. He walked up to the kobold with wide eyed of shock, "You can bring back the dead?"

((Too late, the Dean's long gone. Ask someone else! I'm sure at least one of your fellow students can answer that question.))
And random links:
Drayco
Keenspot Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem