Favorite Mayhem/RPing Moments of All Time!

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Re: Favorite Mayhem/RPing Moments of All Time!

Postby 10.0.0.1 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:24 pm

BinaryWraith wrote:The Classmates thread, in it's original incarnation. Blizzard of RP, there.

from a story stand point I have to agree, so much fun and so many interesting stories.
it is sad to try and read it over now however as the forum migration awhile ago wiped out large portions of so many posts

on a pure fun level I would have to say my days back in LPW, there is just a level of fun in playing a character that is virtually omnipotent in a thread where they are not out of place.

the interdenominational bar was fun as well even if I did screw up a bit in there at points.
Keenspot Deity

Postby OzLionHeart on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:40 am

10.0.0.1 wrote:on a pure fun level I would have to say my days back in LPW, there is just a level of fun in playing a character that is virtually omnipotent in a thread where they are not out of place.

Oh, agreed. We so need to get things stirred up again.

the interdenominational bar was fun as well even if I did screw up a bit in there at points.

That was fun too. If we had a few more people around, we could get my successor to it ("O'Lionheart's") going again.
Image Image Image Image
My inventory/extended profile | My wiki page

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" - HHGTTG
"I'm supposed to know how magic works?" - Ellen

Ciennas, on my RP style: "I like how your characters can travel through the brink of insanity, catch the reflected light of eternity off of a whole wave of attacking zombie plant things, and still be able to calmly get people out of danger and towards safety."
OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Malanthyus on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:38 am

I imagine it's a bit ridiculously selfish of me, but If I had to pick a point, it's when I popped into existence at the end of the first crossover war. But hey, the century is young, and we've a while yet before the singularity.
I cannot be unmade. And neither can you!
Malanthyus
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby OzLionHeart on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:53 am

Not at all ridiculous, or selfish. If that is the moment you liked best, then claim it and be happy to do so.
Image Image Image Image
My inventory/extended profile | My wiki page

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" - HHGTTG
"I'm supposed to know how magic works?" - Ellen

Ciennas, on my RP style: "I like how your characters can travel through the brink of insanity, catch the reflected light of eternity off of a whole wave of attacking zombie plant things, and still be able to calmly get people out of danger and towards safety."
OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Previous

Return to Mayhem