O'Lionheart's Trans-dimensional Pub - Ascension Party

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Re: O'Lionheart's Trans-dimensional Pub - The Gang's All Her

Postby Xepharon on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:46 am

"You're giving him that?" Rahv turned to the guy...cyborg... person. "If you can drink that, and not get sick, you are certifiably crazy. Or have one hell of an intestinal fortitude. Even I don't go near that stuff. Oz, I'll just have a garglebomb...blaster...thing...Please."
Image Image

"Anyone can be honest with everybody, but true honesty begins with being honest with yourself. This however, is likely one of the most difficult of tasks for the human mind to perform." - Me, as far as I know.

"You see those? Those are actual things that are from actual famous people." - Jake R

My Deviant Art profile.
Proud Owner of an Evolution Gun
Xepharon
Keenspot Despot

Postby OzLionHeart on Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:19 pm

"Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster," Oz corrected, as he mixed one. "And he did ask for a drink that nobody else had handled. Here you go," he added, as he slid Rahv's drink over to him.
Image Image Image Image
My inventory/extended profile | My wiki page

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" - HHGTTG
"I'm supposed to know how magic works?" - Ellen

Ciennas, on my RP style: "I like how your characters can travel through the brink of insanity, catch the reflected light of eternity off of a whole wave of attacking zombie plant things, and still be able to calmly get people out of danger and towards safety."
OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby mst3kman on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:54 pm

he looks at the drink and smile, "I haven't had one of these in years. They're illegal where I'm from." he says. He takes a breath, as if prepping himself for the drink, then quickly downs it. He closes his eyes as the burn runs down his throat. He then shakes his head as he gets notifications from his filters having a bit of an overload. He smile at the fact that they're having a hard time keeping up finally. He looks at the bartender, "Mmmmm.... Brings back memories. I'll have another." he says, "I remember one time me and this punk got into an argument on who could hold their liquor. So we made a bet, the one who can drink the most Stranglers. That's what we called that" he says pointing at the glass, "Will get six grand. Well the guy cheated me out of the money when we died after the sixth shot from poisoning. Shortly after that it became illegal. Turns out the dumbass was the son of some politician." he says then chuckles, "Shame too. I was hoping we'd get close to my personal record of 10." he says then laughs a bit. Thinking on it now the best moments of his life were at a bar, from drinking games, to one night stands behind the bar, hell he even got married in a bar. Seems a bit ridiculous now but there were few other places where he was either welcomed or not getting killed.
mst3kman
Junior Keenspotter

Postby anti-paragon on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:13 am

Ann quietly nursed her whiskey as she listened to Jack.
"That's a shame." Ann added at the end, "About the boy, and the law. I could understand why it happened, of course. Any time something happens to the child of an official, it's generally the only thing on their mind until they feel they saved everybody from it."
anti-paragon
Keenspot Deity

Postby Xepharon on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:44 pm

OzLionHeart wrote:"Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster," Oz corrected, as he mixed one. "And he did ask for a drink that nobody else had handled. Here you go," he added, as he slid Rahv's drink over to him.

"Yeah... you make a point." Says the normal looking human man as he then downs the drink, sets the glass down calmly, and then proceeds to sneeze while holding his breath. His head should have exploded, but instead a bit of smoke simply left his mouth when he did open it again. "Gawd those things are good... but they do a number on me..."
Image Image

"Anyone can be honest with everybody, but true honesty begins with being honest with yourself. This however, is likely one of the most difficult of tasks for the human mind to perform." - Me, as far as I know.

"You see those? Those are actual things that are from actual famous people." - Jake R

My Deviant Art profile.
Xepharon
Keenspot Despot

Postby Amon Star on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:59 am

*Suddenly, there's a beeping sound coming from inside Commander Clark's helmet. he puts it back on*

"Damn," he mutters.

*He quickly puts the syringe on the bar next to Nightshadow*

"Sorry, I have to go," he states. "This potion may help you with your problem. However, it's configured to my biology, so there may be some, side effects."

*Without waiting for a reply, he turns to the pile of boxes and fires a black net over it from his hand, then effortlessly drags everything to the door*

"Thank you everyone," he calls as he opens the door and is open to step through the portal. "If I can then I'll be back."

*And then he's gone*
My RP Characters

My Battle Cry: "I'm going to bruise you until you taste like chicken, and dip you in uranium!!"
Weapon of Choice: Gilded Boxing Gloves.
anti-paragon wrote:Besides, does Keenspot really want vagabond bunnies raving through the forums, huddling near flamewars to keep warm and eating the offal of slain strips?
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby OzLionHeart on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:12 pm

Kayla waved to Commander Clark as he left.

Oz poured a second glass of scumble, and handed it over to the cyborg. "Here you go."

KF-Oz snickered. "They're supposed to do that. I'll have one," she added to Oz, who nodded and served her with one.
Image Image Image Image

Ciennas, on my RP style: "I like how your characters can travel through the brink of insanity, catch the reflected light of eternity off of a whole wave of attacking zombie plant things, and still be able to calmly get people out of danger and towards safety."
OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Re: O'Lionheart's Trans-dimensional Pub - Halloween

Postby OzLionHeart on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:17 pm

The universe shuddered briefly for a moment, as though something had bumped it.

There was a tone from the karaoke machine, followed by the opening bars of this, at a level sufficient to make the room vibrate.

Oz looked up in surprise. "Is it Halloween already? Where does the time go?"
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Drayco on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:13 am

The portal-door swirls, and then... the unlikliest person to walk into a bar enters. A fairly normal looking, slightly fuzzy boy, looking like some sort of beast-human hybrid. Though what kind of animal he's related to is a mystery, with only his ears being any real tell. He's dressed in a mix of simple, almost tribal-styled clothes, and clearly looks like someone dressed for the northlands.

He also looks, at best, maybe 13 years old. Certainly not fit for a bar.
The boy looks around, scratching his head, looking generally confused and lost.
Current Avatar: Drayco, new and improved. Thanks Sanchay!
And it's a link too! Adawwable.
And random links:
This, my friends, is why I use a Mac.
Drayco
Keenspot Deity

Postby OzLionHeart on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Kayla noticed the new arrival, and walked over to him. "Hello," she said, giving him a friendly smile. "Welcome to O'Lionheart's. Can I help you?"
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Drayco on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:45 pm

"Uhh... something to drink. Just water I guess." He takes off his oversized blue hat, scratches his head, then puts it back on. "I think I screwed up one of my potions. This place looks..." He looks around, kinda confused, but also clearly amazed by the general look of the pub. "...nice... wow..."
And random links:
Drayco
Keenspot Deity

Postby OzLionHeart on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:53 pm

"Coming right up," Kayla responded.

Oz slid a glass of water down the bar, and Kayla picked it up, and handed it to the boy. "Here you go, hon. Have a seat."
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Drayco on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:28 pm

Roan hops up onto a barstool and sips his water. "Thanks."
And random links:
Drayco
Keenspot Deity

Postby OzLionHeart on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:17 am

"You're welcome," Oz replied. "So, what brings you here? You mentioned a potion..."
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby TingYi on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:03 pm

Cobwebs in a corner of the pub, creep away. Teal smoke curls out of the darkness and the Goddess of Mayhem herself steps into the pub. With a long stride, she approaches the bar. Gold coins clink as they are dropped in payment.
"Gah, stupid spam bots." Her head rests on the ledge as she holds out her hand. "Root beer. Please?"
Happy Birthday [Insert name here]!
TingYi
Keenspot Deity

Postby OzLionHeart on Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:59 pm

"Sure thing." Oz wiped the dust off a glass, filled it with the requested beverage, and passed it over. "Here you go."

"Welcome to O'Lionheart's," he added. "Spambots, you said? They are pretty bad, aren't they?"
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby anti-paragon on Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:00 pm

Ann, who was still kicking around (surprise!), sipped on her whiskey.
"Ahh, that's where they went." She remarks with an amused smile, "Good to see you still kicking around as well!"

She leans in on the bar, looking at Oz,
"You know, I realized... even though it happened a while back now, congrats on the 10,000. We should celibate!"
anti-paragon
Keenspot Deity

Postby OzLionHeart on Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:58 am

Oz smiled. "Thanks. I really didn't do much to mark the occasion, other than turn some random folks in Fort Mayhem into catgirls, and give some of the others cat-ear headbands. A celebration sounds like a good idea."

He snapped his fingers, and a banner dropped across the wall next to the bar. The banner read "OZ'S ASCENSION PARTY - ALL WELCOME".
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Re: O'Lionheart's Trans-dimensional Pub - Ascension Party

Postby anti-paragon on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:16 am

"There we go! That's much better." Ann cheers, raising her drink and taking another swig.
anti-paragon
Keenspot Deity

Postby TingYi on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:45 pm

The Goddess kicks her legs tentatively.
"Yup, they still work. But not if those spambots had their way," she says, before sipping her root beer. "But enough of that. Let's celebrate. To Oz!"
She raises her glass with a wry smile.
TingYi
Keenspot Deity

Postby OzLionHeart on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:04 pm

Oz poured a drink of his own, and raised it in reply. "Thank you both."

He took a swig of his drink, then looked around the pub, and sighed quietly. "Would be nice if we had a few more folks around. It's been pretty quiet."

Shaking off the gloom with an effort, he smiled at the two ladies. "So, what have you two been up to lately?"
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby anti-paragon on Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:20 pm

"Oh, you know, keeping busy. I've had a few adventures here and there, but mostly just enjoying life."
anti-paragon
Keenspot Deity

Postby TingYi on Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:11 am

"Sounds like the way it should be to me," says the Goddess with an appreciative nod. "As for me, I've been getting my book out, slaying the spambots, and trying to hold on to my sanity. But no one here managed that one, so I'm not too worried."
She eyes the empty chairs and vacant places that were once alive. "We could try to bring it back you know. Go to other places and recruit. But would we be up for that?"
TingYi
Keenspot Deity

Postby Xepharon on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:37 pm

Rahv figdets suddenly, shaking a tiny layer of dust away that had settled somehow. [color=blue]"Ungh...Oz, you make these pretty strong. I like that. Gah, I missed a few things while I napped for the last.... 5 minutes...ish. Ohey! Ting Yi, I thought I heard a familiar voice, as far as text goes. Glad to see you are still around!"
Image Image

My Deviant Art profile.
Xepharon
Keenspot Despot

Postby TingYi on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:36 pm

"Who? Me? I'm not still around. I died," the Goddess says, her voice hinted with the sarcasm only of someone well acquainted with Mayhem will notice. "Looks like you might have done the same. Welcome to...well not sure which one it is. Let's call it purgatory."
TingYi
Keenspot Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem