Time to Duel!

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Re: Time to Duel!

Postby OzLionHeart on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:44 pm

Picnic Tables
The cheetah-girl took the offered seat, and waited to hear the story. "So, how did you come to know those two?"
Image Image Image Image
My inventory/extended profile | My wiki page

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" - HHGTTG
"I'm supposed to know how magic works?" - Ellen

Ciennas, on my RP style: "I like how your characters can travel through the brink of insanity, catch the reflected light of eternity off of a whole wave of attacking zombie plant things, and still be able to calmly get people out of danger and towards safety."
OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby ChroniclerC on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:45 pm

Picnic Tables
Kerthair watches the next duel with only slight interest while his brother recovers. Slowly, Talas props himself up. "You good?" the older asks.
"I think so. Time to head out?"
"After we drop something off."
"... Yeah. She's a good one."
The two brothers walk over to the recovering Origami (one a bit more wobbly than the other), and each leave a card where she can find it.

KL, Seeker of Lost Lilliput, has found you a persistent foe and names you Shieldshaper.
Name the Lost Knight to know your boon.
Seek the City

TL, Seeker of Lost Lilliput, has found you a clever foe and names you Shapeshielder.
Name the Lost Knight to know your boon.
Seek the City

The cards are about the size of a business card, and made of some unknown metal.
"Right. So we off to that bar then?" asks Talas.
"No, home first. I sorely need a bath."
And their task apparently complete, they wander off into the distance the way they came from.

OOCZone
GatC: The cards are a cross-thread... thing, existing across the Mayhem Metaverse. They are strangely non-transferable, though; Origami earned them and they are hers alone. Feel free to PM or IM me if Origami wants to fiddle with them. :wink:
Image Image Image
ChroniclerC
Keenspot Deity

Postby SleepyOrigami on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:52 pm

Sky!
Piane wrote:((Huh, that was quite the info-dump...))

After the fire died down, Roland took a look into the hole, wanting to see the body out of morbid curiosity. He holstered the handgun, and dropped the grenade pin. "Well, that's that. I guess. I think I might've gone too far..."

Cupid curses under her breath as she realizes that she jumped the gun and resurrected moleman too soon. From high in the sky, Cupid dives towards Roland.

Earth!
As Roland looks into the mole-hole he will see through the rising smoke muscle reassembling itself around a glowing skull. And as Cupid plants a sandaled foot into the back of Roland's head, he might see the moleman tunnel away fully restored.

Picnic Tables
OzLionHeart wrote:The cheetah-girl took the offered seat, and waited to hear the story. "So, how did you come to know those two?"

"In a fight for my existence, on a world called Earth. But our story starts elsewhere, on the other side of the coin on a parallel world known as Crimson." Sleepy picks up an apple from a nearby bowl of fruit, "Now I've never been to Crimson, but I hear it is a place totally alien to my world. A bizarre sea of time and space." Sleepy begins to peel the apple in a circular motion, "And while my world was blissfully unaware Crimson existed, the Lords of Crimson knew of our world." A slice of apple peel falls onto the table, "I don't know what drove them to seek a way to exist in my world. I don't know what they expected find, but I can tell you what they did find. Energy. And in near limitless quantities. But there was a catch..."
Those aren't children; they're packets of cream cheese. -SGC2C
"I steal things. <.< >.>"~TingYi, Sept 17, 2010
I stole my current avatar from: here
here
P.S. I like turtles
SleepyOrigami
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Piane on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:00 am

Duelling Grounds
Wait a minute, he just came back to life? Cupid's kick to Roland's head landed, causing him to stumble forward slightly, as he covered the back of his head.
Injury detected. Trauma dampener active.
"You went right for my head." Roland straightened his posture. He spun around and took a exoskeleton enhanced knee-stike at Cupid.
Last edited by Piane on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current avatar: Shizuo from Durarara, ready to kick Izaya's head in.
Current theme song: "21st Century Schizoid Man" By King Crimson

Hello, and welcome to the mental heath hotline...
Piane
Keenspot Despot

Postby OzLionHeart on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:14 am

Picnic Tables
"The catch being...?"
Image Image Image Image

Ciennas, on my RP style: "I like how your characters can travel through the brink of insanity, catch the reflected light of eternity off of a whole wave of attacking zombie plant things, and still be able to calmly get people out of danger and towards safety."
OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby SleepyOrigami on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:29 pm

Dueling Grounds
Due to the height difference between Cupid and Roland, he clips her bosom with his knee as it hits her. The pain is excruciating, but the generous padding may have saved her life. She falls to the ground moaning in pain. Or is it with pleasure that she moans? It's difficult to tell with her voice, but it is probably pain given the circumstances.

On the other hand, as Roland compresses Cupid’s chest, his own expands in equal measure. He’s lucky to have only clipped her bosom instead of smashing directly. As it stands, a pair of B-cup breasts have expanded out of his chest inside the exoskeleton.

Picnic Table
Those looking at the duel screen will notice that Cupids life icon now reads 8.5. It seems using this new power has cost her half a life.

“There’s an idiom,robbing Peter to pay Paul,” Sleepy says. “It means to solve a problem in a way that makes another problem worse, producing no net gain.” He finishes peeling the apple, “the energy they discovered, was the energy of our existence, the very fabric of Earth’s reality.”

Sleepy picks up a peel from the table, “the problem was that by taking that energy, by weakening our world to a point of near collapse they discovered almost too late that their reality was also collapsing. See the two sides of this peel, one juicy and covered in apple meat, the other a hard red rind. Each has different properties, but both are necessary for it to be an apple peel.” It wasn' a very good analogy, but he was making due with the available supplies. There's more to it than that, but this is the most detail he feels like he can discuss without becoming overly technical. He sets the apple peel down, “But… before this was discovered, energy was being collected and at an alarming rate. As the primary observers of Earth’s universe, humans, people, were the ones who defined its reality. They had freest access to the energy and were thus the focus of the Crimson Lord's 'harvest'. Within weeks, dozens if not hundreds of people (it's impossible to know the exact count) had their energy of existence extracted and that’s when things started to break down.” Sleepy looks the Cheetah girl in the eyes and asks, “Tell me, what do you think happens to a person who has lost their energy of existence?”
here
P.S. I like turtles
SleepyOrigami
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Piane on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:44 pm

Once he saw who he just injured, Roland seemed to lose stability; the sudden 'expansion' didn't help. "Wait... Didn't I kill you... You should be dead? Guess this wasn't easy."
Warning; current personality compromised; resetting ego box.
Roland's body seemed to contort backwards, then straightened out again. He turned away from Cupid and started walking, leaving his back completely open. Whatever he might be thinking about at the moment, it seems he was now completely unconcerned with the duel.

Piane
Keenspot Despot

Postby OzLionHeart on Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:46 pm

Picnic Tables
The cheetah-girl thought about it.

"At a guess," she said slowly, "I'd say that they stop existing."
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby SleepyOrigami on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Earth!
Moleman's duel sceen life counter drops from four to three as Cupid, still lying on the ground, turns his puzzle cube saying weakly, "Give 'em" *gasp* "heck moley-poo."

With that pillars of rock spring forth from the ground and form a cage around Roland. Oddly loud digging noises and heavy vibration can be heard from the ground directly under Roland's cage of rock (('n roll costs extra :P )). I wonder what could be going on down there.

Picnic Tables
"That's not a bad guess," Sleepy responds to the Cheetah-girl, "but you are thinking too linearly." He finds a knife and plate on the table and begins slicing the peeled apple into sections, "When a person is born, they exist." *chop* "When they grow older they still exist." *chop* "Even after death, there exists a body and all the materials that it is made of." *chop* "If they simply stopped existing that would be something. They they died, that to would be something. No, the correct answer is Nothing happens to them. After all, how can something happen to that which never is, was, or will be?" Sleepy sets down the chopping knife and discards the apple core, "Since the Crimson Lords could never fully take a person's existence, a trace of them would linger on for a short time. These traces are called torches because once they burn through what little energy is left attempting to sustain their total existence, POOF," Sleepy uses a slight of hand magic trick to make an apple slice 'disappear', "they snuff out just like that and are taken by the Nothing."

Sleepy takes the apple slice he 'disappeared' earlier out from a paper fold under his wrist as he continues, "When torches start to fade, they begin to loose their memories. Those who encounter torches forget them almost immediately. When others remember events involving a victim of existence extraction, that memory is replaced with another one that makes similar events occur without the victim's presence."

Sleepy offers the cheetah girl a plate of apple slices then continues, "If there are events that would otherwise be impossible if the victim never existed, then such events are not remembered at all." Sleepy takes munches on the apple slice he is holding, "The on;y exceptions were the Lords of Crimson themselves seeing as they came from a different reality. They could remember those whose energy they took, and they could see torches without forgetting." Sleepy eats a second apple slice then continues, "It was in this way that some of the Crimson Lords were able to recognize the danger of their greed. The issue of restoring Earth's reality divided them bitterly and soon turned into a civil war. Those who fought for Earth were known as Aristocratic Random (AR) while those who fought for greed and power unrivaled were known simply as Crimson."

"It was too late for AR to help those who had faded into the Nothing, but what they could do was give energy back to the remaining torches, using these," Sleepy sets his own puzzle cube on the table for the Cheetah-girl to examine, "this was to prevent further reality collapse by reinforcing these 'weak points'; however, instead of returning to human form, the excess of existence energy given to these torches turned them into something quite different. Thus the first generation of Mysties was born, of which Cupid and Moleman are the last survivors."

Sleepy pauses for a moment then asks the Cheetah-girl, "This is turning out to be quite a long story after all, and it is filled with a lot of specialized vocabulary. That can be rather confusing. Before I continue, do you have any questions about the material covered so far?"
here
P.S. I like turtles
SleepyOrigami
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Piane on Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:05 am

The longcoat man walked right into one of the walls of the cage when it suddenly formed. "Huh! That was sudden... Now the shaking... Heh, this'll end poorly..." He pulled out of the coat, a industrial looking knife, took a cable from inside his sleeve that was hooked up to the exoskeleton's power plant, and plugged it into the pommel of the knife. Flicking a switch at the hilt caused the blade to light up with plasma fire, then he switched it back off. "End poorly indeed." While he waited for his opponent to arrive, he took a moment to think about the sudden change made to his body, during that last scuffle when his 'berserker' personality was active. "Let's see, it happened when that blow landed..." Taking his free hand, he stuck the breastplate (Har, har.) of his armour to see it the impact caused would reverse the effect.

Piane
Keenspot Despot

Postby SleepyOrigami on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Piane wrote:The longcoat man walked right into one of the walls of the cage when it suddenly formed. "Huh! That was sudden... Now the shaking... Heh, this'll end poorly..." He pulled out of the coat, a industrial looking knife, took a cable from inside his sleeve that was hooked up to the exoskeleton's power plant, and plugged it into the pommel of the knife. Flicking a switch at the hilt caused the blade to light up with plasma fire, then he switched it back off. "End poorly indeed." While he waited for his opponent to arrive, he took a moment to think about the sudden change made to his body, during that last scuffle when his 'berserker' personality was active.

The ground begins to quake even more, and deep fissures open in the surrounding area releasing volcanic gases, some ash... and one red hot puzzle cube with a skeletal moleman arm attached. As the noise gets louder, the ground underneath Roland becomes hotter and hotter. It appears that the reason Moleman's life counter decreased by one is because he dug a hole directly into the planet's mantle.

"That's my cue to skidoo," Cupid says as she pulls herself up to her feet and starts to fly away.

Piane wrote:"Let's see, it happened when that blow landed..." Taking his free hand, he stuck the breastplate (Har, har.) of his armour to see it the impact caused would reverse the effect.

Roland will find his new appendages are sensitive, and if he hits them hard enough to compress them significantly, then he will become aware that he can in fact reverse the effect... if he trades half of his life like Cupid did. A small price to pay assuming one has more than one life to live.

The barrier around the picnic table becomes somewhat visible as it filters out the ash and gas. The shaking ground barely affects those sitting inside it's protection.

Unfortunately, unconscious giantess Origami is outside this area and on the battlefield. I'm afraid she may be the first of team moleman/cupid's three rule permitted by-standard casualties before disqualification.
here
P.S. I like turtles
SleepyOrigami
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Piane on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:06 am

((He already 'lost half his life' when he replaced half his flesh body with machine...))
WARNING! TEMPERATURES RAISING ABOVE SAFE LEVELS.
"The hell? Wait! That is Hell!" Heating up the 'plasma knife' again, Roland took a swipe through one of the 'bars' of the stone cage. It was rated to cut through toughened spaceship hulls, so stone was no problem. Squeezing through the gap, he sprinted for the safe zone.

Piane
Keenspot Despot

Postby OzLionHeart on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:55 am

Picnic Tables
SleepyOrigami wrote:Sleepy pauses for a moment then asks the Cheetah-girl, "This is turning out to be quite a long story after all, and it is filled with a lot of specialized vocabulary. That can be rather confusing. Before I continue, do you have any questions about the material covered so far?"

The cheetah-girl speared a few slices of apple with her claws, and ate them (the slices, not her claws) as she thought over the information she had just been given.

"No, I think I've understood all of it so far," she said finally. "Please continue."
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby SleepyOrigami on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Sky!
Piane wrote:((He already 'lost half his life' when he replaced half his flesh body with machine...))

((Not really what I meant, but since I failed to clarify I’ll allow it.))
This works and Roland’s chest returns to normal size as Cupids grows too heavy for her to maintain her current altitude. “Take it back!” she says as she pushes them back to Roland and regains altitude.

Cupid vanishes into a cloud of ash as Roland arrives in the relative safety of the picnic area. She does not follow him in. Where could she be? Which direction will the next attack come from?

Picnic Tables
Sleepy nods and opens his mouth to speak when the rumbling noises associated with the birth of an active volcano interrupts him. As lava begins to spurt out of the ground from under the cage where Roland was trapped earlier, Sleepy speaks over the background noise, “If you’ll excuse me a minute, my sister is out there.” Very suddenly he is standing, and a pair of large paper wings folds out from his back. He seems to puff out and increase significantly in volume as he takes flight out of the barrier and onto the battle field.

Dueling Grounds
Smoke and ash rain down all around reducing visibility. Sleepy lands on Origami and activates her com-badge, “Sleepy to Rio, one to pick up. It’s Origami and she’s too large for the transporter in her current position. You’ll have to land.”

The Rio acknowledges and begins planet fall. Since it has a sufficiently strong power source it doesn’t need to rely on atmospheric braking to land and therefore is not very hot at all when it stabs into the ground near Sleepy and Origami. Rio opens cargo bay doors. The smoke thickens temporarily so that no one can see what happens next, but as it clears Origami is on the ship, the ship is leaving, and Sleepy is flying back to the picnic area.

Picnic Tables
Sleepy swoops back into his seat and returns to normal puffiness as he refolds his wings back into his back. Instead of being his usual paper white color, he is now covered in a fine layer of black ash. “Right then where was I? Ah yes the mysties. How best to explain them.” He picks up a clear glass “Imagine this glass is a person.” He takes a pitcher of water and fills the glass cup a third of the way full, “and that this water is their energy.” He looks around for some wire, but not finding any he rolls two pieces of paper into thin tubes. He thin sticks the paper tubes into opposite sides of the glass and hooks them over the edge so that they don’t quite touch the bottom of the glass or each other. “Now if you imagine these paper tubes are wires and part of an electric circuit, then you can imagine human existence as using the conductivity of the water to complete the circuit between these two wires.” He starts to squeeze on the glass gently increasing the pressure until small cracks form and begin to leak, “The Lords of Crimson extracted human energy in much the same way as I have removed the water from this glass.” As the water level in the glass falls, the submerged ends of the paper tubes become exposed to the air. “Eventually the water level drops so low that it can barely maintain the circuit,” He swirls the glass a little and the water periodically covers the paper tubes and then exposes them as it shifts about “This is what a torch is like. Let the water drain more and the circuit is gone forever.”

Sleepy picks up the pitcher of water and refills the cracked glass, “Aristocratic believed they could solve the torch problem by replacing the energy taken from the humans and keep the existence circuit going.” He stops filling the glass and the level starts to drop again as the water leaks through the cracks, “the problem with this theory is of course that no matter how much water you put in it, this glass is still full of cracks and leaks. Stop feeding it fresh water and it eventually runs out.” He continues, “unlike a human whose energy is contained, a mysities is free to flow through the cracks and affect their surroundings. Thus they have influence over reality, known as ‘powers’.” Sleepy gets two fresh glasses and sets them side by side. He takes a U-shaped paper tube and sets one end of the tube in each glass, “Now, if you will consider what happens to the individual as a miniature version of what happens on a universal scale, then you can think of this glass as Earth and this one as Crimson.” He fills each glass half full of water, “The electrical circuit between these two glasses defines their existence.” He picks up the glass he called earth and pours some of its water into the glass he called crimson, “As energy flows from Earth to Crimson, the level rises on this glass and falls on this one. If there is enough of an imbalance, then the Earth end of the wire becomes exposed to air and the circuit disconnects thus destroying both worlds.”

Sleepy feels proud that he was able to come up with a better metaphor for the situation than what he had discussed before with the apple peels and felt this justified the recap. “Okay, getting back to Cupid and Moleman. When the mysties glasses did start to run dry, they began to flicker out of existence much the same way as a fading torch, only the mysties could remember the non-existent thanks to the Crimson influence. Cupid was the first to figure this that they needed to replenish their energy supplies to avoid flaming out. But, where to get it?” Sleepy eyes another glass of water and picks it up. “Where to get it indeed,” he says as he pours it into the cracked cup, “the simplest way, of course, might be considered energy cannibalism. To get what you need to survive by killing your peers. Draining them using these puzzle-like cubic existence extraction devices” Sleepy cleans up the watery mess and glasses he used for demonstration “if you think of discrete levels of energy, of water volume in the glass, as ‘a life’, then I think you can understand why I say you would not envy how they came to have so many between the two of them.”

As he finishes his tale, the main question left unanswered is that if Sleepy is also from a mysties origin, then how has he survived so long supposedly without killing anyone seeing as he looks down upon Cupid and Moleman for doing so.

((Bah, spent so much time writing this post that I had no time left to read over it a second time and check for logic errors, redundancy, or poor grammar and stuff. If something doesn't make sense, let me know so I can revise it.))
here
P.S. I like turtles
SleepyOrigami
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Piane on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:55 pm

Picnic Tables

"Dahh, that pisses me off!" the longcoat man growled, hand over his chest. "Hold on, hah... hah. Deep breaths... ok." With a flick of his thumb, he shut off the plasma knife. "I hate it when I need nano surgery after a battle... wounds I can take... this... this pisses me off!" There was a beeping, and with a snarl, he pulled out the comm device he carried. "What!?"

Low orbit
Maven main control

"Sir, the ship is moving... do you want to open fire?" The operator seemed unsure of this decision.
The captain's synthesized voice mumbled, "You seem worried acting chief? Maybe you should take a breather? Something's not right on the ground. Seems like a spike in the surface temperature. I'd be more worried about our man on the ground right now."

Calling ROLAND
Roland's voice growled. "What!?"
"Tch, there is a problem, right?" The captain said over the comm. "Heat's raising. What's happening down there?"
"Bad stuff! You have a scope, why don't you watch?"
"Is you're cyberware malfunctioning too? My, my. You'll need a once over by the good doctor when we pick you up. I'm sending you a lift now."
"Not yet! This battle isn't over! These... things won't stay dead! I'ma kill them 'till they do..." The comm cut out.

"Huh, seems like we've got a bigger problem then I thought... Chief op, send a retriever to the surface..."

Piane
Keenspot Despot

Postby Amon Star on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:04 am

SleepyOrigami wrote:The ground begins to quake even more, and deep fissures open in the surrounding area releasing volcanic gases, some ash... and one red hot puzzle cube with a skeletal moleman arm attached. As the noise gets louder, the ground underneath Roland becomes hotter and hotter. It appears that the reason Moleman's life counter decreased by one is because he dug a hole directly into the planet's mantle.

"That's my cue to skidoo," Cupid says as she pulls herself up to her feet and starts to fly away.

*As soon as the volcano starts to form, the Yarn Sphere begins to withdraw its Straw*
My RP Characters

My Battle Cry: "I'm going to bruise you until you taste like chicken, and dip you in uranium!!"
Weapon of Choice: Gilded Boxing Gloves.
anti-paragon wrote:Besides, does Keenspot really want vagabond bunnies raving through the forums, huddling near flamewars to keep warm and eating the offal of slain strips?
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby TingYi on Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:38 pm

The Goddess opens one eye and looks around. Pressing her hands against the picnic table, she rises to take in the events of the day. A smirk slips across her lips. She is pleased.
"Mmm, delicious Mayhem." Rather than dictate who she is addressing, she slips her legs to the ground and stands. Time to play. But where to start. She came for a purpose, did she not? Oh yes. A duel that is left unanswered, but alas the arena seems...busy. Delightfully so. Where to start, where to start?
Ah well, she'll let them have their fun. Her time shall come, and in the meantime she has so much Mayhem to enjoy.
Happy Birthday [Insert name here]!
TingYi
Keenspot Deity

Postby mandros on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Picnic Tables

a man clad in black had arrived in a wisp of smoke "well well well whats going on here?" a winged skull appear shortly after "i'm not sure master. maybe next time you should check the destination before taking a transport" the man in black shot a look to the skull "but where would the fun be in that"
Named Most likely to tell his/her grand kids about Mayhem.

working on an RP

a friend of mine just got his own web site here (Still under construction)

yes im a brony
mandros
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Amon Star on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:53 am

The Sky
*The Yarn Sphere opens a rip in Reality and flies through it*
My RP Characters

My Battle Cry: "I'm going to bruise you until you taste like chicken, and dip you in uranium!!"
Weapon of Choice: Gilded Boxing Gloves.
anti-paragon wrote:Besides, does Keenspot really want vagabond bunnies raving through the forums, huddling near flamewars to keep warm and eating the offal of slain strips?
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby OzLionHeart on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:51 am

The cheetah-girl waved to the newcomers. "Hello."
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby mandros on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:44 pm

"hello there" said the strange man as he approached "allow me to introduce myself my name mandros azriael necros. my friends call me mandros, you can call me whatever you want" he gave the most charming smile he could.

working on an RP

yes im a brony
mandros
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby OzLionHeart on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:26 pm

The cheetah-girl smiled back, not entirely immune to the man's charm.

"I'm Kerin Na'Fayer," she replied. "Adventuress, journeyman blacksmith, and were-cheetah."
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby mandros on Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:29 pm

"interesting combination you got there" giving Kerin a quick look over "cant say i have ever met a were-cheetah before then again i mostly keep company with my familiar here" gesturing to the winged skull "speaking of which, you transform into something less hideous" he chuckled at the end. the winged skull just sighed and with a puff of smoke transformed into a skull ring "much better. now i guess you could say i'm a traveling magician of sorts"

working on an RP

yes im a brony
mandros
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby OzLionHeart on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:10 am

"There aren't all that many of us around," said Kerin.

She quickly changed the subject. "As for what's going on here - well, there was a series of duels going on, but they seem to have stopped for some reason."
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Piane on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:26 pm

Roland the long coat man stood off field, barely upright. He appeared to be shouting something into the satellite phone his was carrying.

Piane
Keenspot Despot

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem