The ReCreation RP Chapter 4: Nontraveling Circus

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Re: The ReCreation RP Chapter 4: Nontraveling Circus

Postby mandros on Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:01 pm

Will walks on in eyeing the emo "i never did understand the eyeliner and stuff, but i dig the black threads" the goo suit reshaping its self to match the emo's clothes.
Named Most likely to tell his/her grand kids about Mayhem.

working on an RP

a friend of mine just got his own web site here (Still under construction)

yes im a brony
mandros
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kum-El on Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:22 pm

"What's to be racist about? I am black now. And shiny. Due to being made of what is apparently obsidian."

There's a beat after he goes inside, then he turns his head to look at Maxi. "...Er...set you down now? On a couch or chair or something..."

Okay, problem of talking to girls not totally fixed by the change. It doesn't help that Maxi's kinda scary.
Responsible, either fully or partially, for Laws of Mayhem Physics 2, 4, 8, 10, 35, 38, 40, 41, 59, 72, 77, 85, 86, and 113
MHT wiki Welcome to the Jungle wiki Bandits! wiki
Kum-El: A version for every occasion. -OzLionHeart
Deus Ex Machina: Because, contrived though it may be, it's more fun than dying. -Author-Man

"Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!"
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty heavier than a mountain."
Kum-El
Keenspot Deity

Postby Cameo on Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:37 pm

"Not mine. His." Amelia shook her head and pointed at Roan. "He's a messenger pigeon. The bugs know the way."
ImageImageImageImageImage
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Anyone who wants to draw Cameo can refer to this.
Hooray for avatars I made!
[12:02:17] cameoAppearance: I am an adult. I can make my own ice cream decisions.
The Cammy Guarantee: All sig quotes make sense in context!
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby Drayco on Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:48 pm

Drake glances to Maxi. "You've got blood all over you. Are you okay?" He seems to be actually sober now, giving a concerned look.

Roan looks up. "She got shot..." A beat. "Oh jeez you got shot!" Apparently he doesn't remember his time as "Robo-Roan," including how he took the bullet out and put a bandage on the wound.

Drake blinks, then rubs the bridge of his nose. "Alright, EMT here, let me look at it." He approaches Maxi and Adam.

The room was pretty much an empty room with a wood floor, and a few benches off to one side. It looked like what could pass for a dance studio, or perhaps a martial arts room.

~ ~ ~

Bobby gives a further raised eyebrow at Will's costume change, but continues to just smoke his cig and shake his head.
Current Avatar: Drayco, new and improved. Thanks Sanchay!
And it's a link too! Adawwable.
And random links:
This, my friends, is why I use a Mac.
Drayco
Keenspot Deity

Postby Malachy19 on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:04 pm

Rob had stayed relatively quiet this entire time as they proceeded out into the streets of Manhattan. (I am assuming we are in Manhattan, if not please correct me) He stuck near the back, close to Amelia and Rhi. All this just seemed a little too convenient for his tastes. Escaping, meeting the brother, having him take them to safety. Well he wouldn't complain for now, they needed the help. And the more Roan played leader the less he had to.

"Thank you," Rob told Drake and Bobby meekly. He didn't want to be the leader but he didn't want to be powerless and helpless either.
"Everyone wants my bacon. My delicious Canadian Bacon" -Camo
All my Characters, in one handy Place
Magical School Wiki ---
Malachy19
Keenspot Deity

Postby Drayco on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:09 pm

((Yes, we're in Manhattan. Specifically near the southern part of the peninsula, fairly close to the coast. Whether or not there is a university there, however, we're making this one up.))
And random links:
Drayco
Keenspot Deity

Postby Malachy19 on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:13 pm

((SO down near Battery park. Gotcha))
"Everyone wants my bacon. My delicious Canadian Bacon" -Camo
All my Characters, in one handy Place
Magical School Wiki ---
Malachy19
Keenspot Deity

Postby Cheez on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:18 pm

He seemed to be rapidly sobering up, as he looked around the group. Particularly at Rhiannon, on whom he stopped and stared a bit.[/quote]

Noticing Drake staring at her, Rhi gave a nervous smile and a small wave, patterns of dark purple and pastel green swirling across her.

"Alright, alright... come on in. Don't touch anything. Or... goo on anything... or... whatever."

She muttered something monosyllabic about this, her body briefly flashing blood red. Still, she followed along with the others.
Cheez
Keenspot Deity

Postby nightshadow on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:36 pm

((So is Adam carrying Jacob as well? And what is he doing with him?))
The only defining characteristic between knowledge and belief is the point of view.
If making a story or RP is like baking cookies, then angst is the vanilla extract. You don't put any in, and the final product is bland, and tasteless. Put too much in, and it's bitter and gross. But if you use just the right amount, then you get something truly delicious.
This Week's Avatar: Me!
ImageImage
And now, my DeviantART!
ليس هناك ما هو صحيح، وكل ما هو مسموح به
nightshadow
Keenspot Despot

Postby Kum-El on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:38 pm

(OOC: I...have no idea if Adam's got Jacob at this point or not...)
Responsible, either fully or partially, for Laws of Mayhem Physics 2, 4, 8, 10, 35, 38, 40, 41, 59, 72, 77, 85, 86, and 113
Deus Ex Machina: Because, contrived though it may be, it's more fun than dying. -Author-Man

Kum-El
Keenspot Deity

Postby Drayco on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:33 pm

(("Jacob is now on the floor because whoever was carrying set him down" sounds good, eh?))
And random links:
Drayco
Keenspot Deity

Postby Piane on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:39 pm

Jon also remained silent the whole time; following the group, and ignoring the drunk man; since in his mind, once inebriated, had lost their right to an opinion.
Current avatar: Shizuo from Durarara, ready to kick Izaya's head in.
Current theme song: "21st Century Schizoid Man" By King Crimson

Hello, and welcome to the mental heath hotline...
Piane
Keenspot Despot

Postby The kool on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:33 pm

Before following the group, Al vanished and sat back up in his body. He promptly winced. "Owww... So this must be what a hangover feels like. Waking up with a splitting headache..."

Once inside, he looked around with a grin. "Cool! You got your own dojo?"
Mayhem: We're not crazy, you're just too sane.

Current avatar: That would be Tyrion. Or his head, at any rate.
You can find my inventory, games run, and characters played on my wiki page. It is horribly out of date, though.
I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.
Since counters seem popular, The warnings on my IDBs have been ignored 3 times.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it. - Edgar Allen Poe
I'm wearing a skirt, and I've got boobs. I'm not going to start worrying about my manly image now. - Elliot
Logic is fun. It makes great squealing noises when you torture it. - BRE
Yes, it is rather hard to kill when you inflict numerical HP damage rather than, you know, actual injuries. - Drayco
Drayco, he's the one with enough muses to fill up the U.S Senate and still have some left over for the house of representatives. - Lohti. Rest in peace, man.
The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Author-Man on Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:12 pm

Maxi grunted in response to Adam, then said, "Just keep carrying me. I Just got shot, I think that earns me the right to be lazy."

She glared at drake. "You keep your mits offa me, perv."
Let's Plays (on hiatus 'til I get a mic)
[09:55:06] <AM|Slep> I'm surprised Doc Scratch is only now noticing that Spades Slick has set his house on fire.
[09:55:23] <@toothsomeCameo> Or at least only now caring about it?
[09:55:42] <AM|Slep> Yeah, see, the flashing ! tells me there's some modicum of surprise there.
[09:55:50] <@toothsomeCameo> This is true.
[09:56:13] <AM|Slep> That, or he saw a suspicious cardboard box.
[09:56:33] <AM|Slep> He's about to walk over to it and flip it over, only to find Solid Nepeta under it.

[21:40:31] <AM|Hate> Terezi Owns is also awesome.
[21:40:35] <toothsomeCameo> Sadly.
Author-Man
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Drayco on Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:24 pm

Drake glared. "Fine. Get an infection and die, then, little miss bitchy." He shrugged and looked to Al. "S'not a dojo. I use it as one though. It's the practice room for the acting students. We use it to rehearse scenes that need fight choreography or dancing..." He took off his hoodie, revealing the samurai costume he was currently in. Pretty much all he wasn't wearing was a suit of armor and a helmet. "Sit tight, I'm going to go get changed out of my costume." He heads upstairs in a hurry.

Roan frowned, then looked up to Maxi. "He is an EMT, really. I still don't believe it myself though... are you sure you're okay? You did get shot... you might still have a bullet inside you or something. Is there at least something keeping it from bleeding?" He very clearly did not know that he took a bullet out, absorbed it into his own hand, and applied a bandage to the wound himself.
And random links:
Drayco
Keenspot Deity

Postby Author-Man on Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:33 pm

Maxi grunted. "Whatever. He'd prolly've tried to rape me or something. the nerd outfit doesn't help."
[09:55:06] <AM|Slep> I'm surprised Doc Scratch is only now noticing that Spades Slick has set his house on fire.
[09:55:42] <AM|Slep> Yeah, see, the flashing ! tells me there's some modicum of surprise there.
[09:56:33] <AM|Slep> He's about to walk over to it and flip it over, only to find Solid Nepeta under it.

Author-Man
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kum-El on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:13 pm

"...Roan...She's been bandaged. And the bullet's out, believe me."

Kum-El
Keenspot Deity

Postby Drayco on Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:01 am

Roan glared back. "He would not! And it's called a costume, you jerk!" Roan blinked, then covered his mouth and looked surprised. "...sorry!" He promptly hurried somewhere else, rather abruptly. Aaaah why did I say something like that!
And random links:
Drayco
Keenspot Deity

Postby mandros on Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:40 am

Will, who was leaned against a wall, turns to roan "looks like when you mutated you grew a spine" smirking. "Good for you. still a crazy getup though". He then turned his interest to his goo suit, ripping off a piece which turned into a putty like ball in his hand. "Then again who am i to talk".
Named Most likely to tell his/her grand kids about Mayhem.

working on an RP

a friend of mine just got his own web site here (Still under construction)

yes im a brony
mandros
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Helseth on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:21 am

Ian had slumped down in a corner. If a day... a week... however long ago the day of the school trip the thought of Maxi getting shot had presented itself, he would have assumed he would enjoy it more. Unfortunately it hadn't made any difference to her mouth so there was most of the fun gone.
Image Image
veni, vedi, cerebra consumpsi
Inventory moved to wiki

If the strange behaviour of my character offends remember that the twisted mind that created it a probably several countries away.

Brain bleach available on request

"So many hancuffs in my life and NEVER a single hot chick involved" Dave, crfh
Helseth
Keenspot Despot

Postby Drayco on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:44 pm

~ Time Passes. Current Time: About Noon ~

Two hours went by, during which time the group had moved upstairs and had all gathered in the living room of Roan's brother's apartment. The room at least had two couches with multiple pillows, two beanbag chairs, and what can best be described as the world's most epic grass-green shag rug, so if a bit cramped for the whole group to be in, at least there were plenty of soft things to lay and lean on.
The plan for the moment seemed to be just laying low here until nightfall, at which point they could figure out what to do next. And by this point, Roan had gotten comfy on one of the couches, and was proceeding to give some much-needed information to the group, who were all there. Since likely, all of them wanted to hear this.
"Alright... uhm..." Roan closed his eyes for the moment, still currently hugging his knees as he sat in the corner of the smaller couch. "Well, me first... as far as I can tell, I've been bonded with some kind of advanced nanotechnology... called Nanogenes. I can't figure out why I have these elf-ish ears, but the regression in age is a side effect of the Nanogenes, somehow. And I know all this... because somehow the nanogenes must have downloaded something from the computer back there."
He then went down the list, his eyes still closed as he went through the information in his head. "Subject 1... Ian Mackenzie... superficially amphibious body due to partial error in genetic coding, additionally... and aquakinesis."
"Subject 2... Rhiannon Bowen... physical matter reformation into malleable state, shows chameleonic tendencies linked to empathy."
"Subject 3... Jacob Sigodam..." Roan looked over, noting that Jacob was asleep on one of the beanbags. "...I'll tell him when he wakes up. And subject 4 is me..."
"Subject 5... Adam MacCarrick... limited geokinesis, effective range of twenty feet, physical change into a terran form."
"Subject 6... Jonathan Renault... chitinous exoskeleton, augmented resilience and enhanced strength."
"Subject 7... William Frose... physical addition of metamorphic symbiote, controlled telepathically."
"Subject 8... Amelia Newbery... advanced telepathy... auditory thought detection, empathic analysis, theoretical second sight, and psychometry. Mental overload detected, may have additional side effects."
"Subject 9... Maxi Yakami... highly augmented physical ability, injury resistance, and limited fire and heat resistance. Feline DNA used to match reflexes to augmented bodily functions, feline physical traits occurred as a side effect."
"Subject 10... Robert Larson... ability to use kinetic energy to destabilize objects, producing explosions. Control issues noted, may require specialized gloves or additional mental changes."
"Subject 11... Hannah Beckett... synthetic 'dryad'... physical change into a plant-based hybrid humanoid, capable of moving through plant life, can enter a photosynthetic slumber state, theoretical ability to communicate verbally with plant life."
"Subject 12... Allan Winthrop... astral projection."

Roan opened his eyes, wincing as they readjusted to the light. "Mmf..." He yawned slightly. "Uh... that's all that seems to be in my head right now, sorry if that isn't enough for anyone, but I don't think there's much else I can do."
And random links:
Drayco
Keenspot Deity

Postby The kool on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 pm

Al listened, rather interested. He chuckled at the last note on Amelia. "I'll say there were side effects." When it finally got down to him, he had a mixed expression on his face. "Huh. I guess I'm kind of anticlimactic after all you folk. Then again, simpler seems to be better. About half of us were listed as having side-effects."
Mayhem: We're not crazy, you're just too sane.

Current avatar: That would be Tyrion. Or his head, at any rate.
You can find my inventory, games run, and characters played on my wiki page. It is horribly out of date, though.
I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.
Since counters seem popular, The warnings on my IDBs have been ignored 3 times.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it. - Edgar Allen Poe
I'm wearing a skirt, and I've got boobs. I'm not going to start worrying about my manly image now. - Elliot
Logic is fun. It makes great squealing noises when you torture it. - BRE
Yes, it is rather hard to kill when you inflict numerical HP damage rather than, you know, actual injuries. - Drayco
Drayco, he's the one with enough muses to fill up the U.S Senate and still have some left over for the house of representatives. - Lohti. Rest in peace, man.
The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Author-Man on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:39 am

Maxi was sitting in the corner, balancing on her feet, knees brought up to her chin, and in general looking very angsty. She paused in her poor-me interlude to glare over at Roan. "So they stole the name of your superpower from Doctor Who? Jesus, whoever did this to us are f**king nerds," she muttered.

Author-Man
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Drayco on Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:22 am

"Wait, what?" Roan looked over to Maxi, as apparently he heard that. Probably due to the lolhuge ears. "That's from Doctor Who? I didn't know that..." Roan frowned. "How uncreative."
And random links:
Drayco
Keenspot Deity

Postby Kum-El on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:33 am

"I'm basically the Thing...with rock related telekinesis apparently...Will's Venom, and Rob's been turned into Gambit. Yes, they're nerds."

Kum-El
Keenspot Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem