[Disc] Mayhem SIAFR: The Second Chance

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Re: [Disc] Mayhem SIAFR: The Second Chance

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:55 pm

Yeah, BRE and I probably will need a little more time to get to the 'introduction' stage of where our characters are at...but otherwise it isn't too much of a problem to keep going. In all logic, any pokemon without a trainer nearby will act on it's own if they're intelligent enough to do so...but as you can guess, not all pokemon are.^^;

I'm fairly flexible, so whenever you think is good to post the interaction in is good, Sleepy.
Current Avatar: Lapis O. Rimewing, lined by Sanchay, colored by me.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Contrary to popular belief, THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS." --- Kalga
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby The kool on Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:00 pm

I'm reading up. Page 3 and counting...
EDIT: Page 5 and counting... Normally doesn't take me this long. You guys have some long posts in there.
EDIT: Page 7 and counting...
EDIT: Page 12 and counting... Not sure if I'm gonna stop for the night or just plow on through.
EDIT: Page 17, all done! I've posted as well, finally, and given good reason for not posting sooner.

By the way, when my cube starts glowing, I deem it shall either change colors with my muses, or if you don't want that, a steady silver shall suffice.
Mayhem: We're not crazy, you're just too sane.

Current avatar: That would be Tyrion. Or his head, at any rate.
You can find my inventory, games run, and characters played on my wiki page. It is horribly out of date, though.
I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.
Since counters seem popular, The warnings on my IDBs have been ignored 3 times.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it. - Edgar Allen Poe
I'm wearing a skirt, and I've got boobs. I'm not going to start worrying about my manly image now. - Elliot
Logic is fun. It makes great squealing noises when you torture it. - BRE
Yes, it is rather hard to kill when you inflict numerical HP damage rather than, you know, actual injuries. - Drayco
Drayco, he's the one with enough muses to fill up the U.S Senate and still have some left over for the house of representatives. - Lohti. Rest in peace, man.
The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Zacair on Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:38 am

Name: Akiva
Appearance: This
Personality: He's undergone a few personalities as I've changed over the years, overall he's been skittish and co-dependent in most of his renditions.
Abilities: He's based upon Warp-Acis, so he's able to teleport but not much else, hence the co-dependency, but after a trip through LPL he did harness some transforming abilities, getting claws like knives and fangs, in addition to being as quick as a bunny anyways.
Zacair
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby SleepyOrigami on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:35 am

Zacair, Akiva is Approved! Just remember everyone got transformed on the same day and delivered a package with a self destructing letter, plane tickets, a travel brochure (which no one has tried to read), and an indestructible puzzle cube. I'd say almost a full day has past since the start of the RP. The current time is late afternoon and near sunset.

Although not everyone is in the same time zone of course =P

Go ahead and take your time Atashi, just know I might jump on in there at anytime (though not for the next 12 hours as I won't be around).

Yun wrote:Edit: Am I right in assuming that the stickiness only applies to Yun, himself?

Yes that is correct.

The kool wrote:By the way, when my cube starts glowing, I deem it shall either change colors with my muses, or if you don't want that, a steady silver shall suffice.

The changing colors with muses thing is alright. Just keep it consistent if you could please.
Those aren't children; they're packets of cream cheese. -SGC2C
"I steal things. <.< >.>"~TingYi, Sept 17, 2010
I stole my current avatar from: here
here
P.S. I like turtles
SleepyOrigami
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby kgirl1992 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:14 am

I completely forgot about my box, I'll have Kay fly around some soon.
We Are Mayhem and We Will Never Die!
My wiki page.
Kum-El wrote: It is a belief among certain portions of the student body at their school (and their fellow half-bloods) that the Zeus brothers are gay, and that the only reason Hermes hasn't come out of the closet is that Aaron's also in there and has a deathgrip on the doorknob.

http://formspring.me/kgirl1992
kgirl1992
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby The kool on Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:47 am

Cool. The colors correspond to the muses' speech colors. Brown for Jimmy, orange for Kaley, green for Tim, gold for Jake, and... lavender? for Luna. And if for some reason TK isn't around(for reasons I haven't really thought through yet, or if, say, TK is elsewhere in the world), it'll glow sliver.

And by the way? I'm entirely counting on the fact that someone will give at least 24 hours, if not more, for people to check in with this mysterious change, and will keep checking the thread.

You can find my inventory, games run, and characters played on my wiki page. It is horribly out of date, though.
I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.

I'm wearing a skirt, and I've got boobs. I'm not going to start worrying about my manly image now. - Elliot
Yes, it is rather hard to kill when you inflict numerical HP damage rather than, you know, actual injuries. - Drayco
Drayco, he's the one with enough muses to fill up the U.S Senate and still have some left over for the house of representatives. - Lohti. Rest in peace, man.
The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby kgirl1992 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:02 pm

Wait will Kay's box glow if she uses the internet, it would mean useing her new (ish) tech power.
My wiki page.
Kum-El wrote: It is a belief among certain portions of the student body at their school (and their fellow half-bloods) that the Zeus brothers are gay, and that the only reason Hermes hasn't come out of the closet is that Aaron's also in there and has a deathgrip on the doorknob.

kgirl1992
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby The kool on Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:03 pm

If it's using powers, I assume so.

I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.

The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Cheez on Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:15 pm

kgirl1992 wrote:Wait will Kay's box glow if she uses the internet, it would mean useing her new (ish) tech power.

So you're internetting using your power? Huh. Thought the campsite already had internets.
Cheez
Keenspot Deity

Postby anti-paragon on Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Yea, there's internet there. Don't know how though. Maybe the squirrels have a wireless router set up nearby. :shifty:
anti-paragon
Keenspot Deity

Postby Kum-El on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:08 pm

Staranos's cube is in his backpack. Not sure if it's glowing or not yet.
Responsible, either fully or partially, for Laws of Mayhem Physics 2, 4, 8, 10, 35, 38, 40, 41, 59, 72, 77, 85, 86, and 113
MHT wiki Welcome to the Jungle wiki Bandits! wiki
Kum-El: A version for every occasion. -OzLionHeart
Deus Ex Machina: Because, contrived though it may be, it's more fun than dying. -Author-Man

"Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!"
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty heavier than a mountain."
Kum-El
Keenspot Deity

Postby anti-paragon on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:09 pm

If you were flying with it in your pack? I bet it's glowing.
anti-paragon
Keenspot Deity

Postby kgirl1992 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:21 pm

your box needs to be near another box to activate then using your power makes it sticky so if you were near someone else yours should stick to you

I'll just have Kay fly around some or hind out about her fire power.
My wiki page.

kgirl1992
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kum-El on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:23 pm

KE/Staranos has only just got near somebody else with a cube, that being Mal.

Prob'ly their cubes will be paired by the time they get to the camp.
Responsible, either fully or partially, for Laws of Mayhem Physics 2, 4, 8, 10, 35, 38, 40, 41, 59, 72, 77, 85, 86, and 113
MHT wiki Welcome to the Jungle wiki Bandits! wiki
Kum-El: A version for every occasion. -OzLionHeart
Deus Ex Machina: Because, contrived though it may be, it's more fun than dying. -Author-Man

"Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!"
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty heavier than a mountain."
Kum-El
Keenspot Deity

Postby anti-paragon on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:24 pm

If I recall correctly, he's carrying our little tentacle-imbued friend.
Ninja'd!
anti-paragon
Keenspot Deity

Postby BumRussianElvis on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:37 pm

I kind've wonder what would make my cube glow? I mean, none of my lot really have magic, other than summoning weapons, and they do that only infrequently, since Vasoo keeps his pistol actually physically there in a holster, and Odger doesn't fight that often. Though I guess Vasoo flippin' out and beating the crap out of that guard could count as a "power".

Edit: Also, as far as plot development goes, I'm not really going to be available until later tonight. I'd say 4 hours at the earliest, more likely 6 or 7 hours from now.
The Chronicles of the Jelly Donut. C'mon, you know you wanna know what is is.
psycho_BUNNY wrote:The Slavic Hobo King of Rock 'n Roll.
BumRussianElvis
Keenspot Deity

Postby anti-paragon on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:49 pm

Sleepy mentioned earlier that non-magic users can activate it by using their 'spawned' equipment. (I.E. Vasoo or Ann's pistols.)
If you're shooting near another cube-user it should cause it to light up.
anti-paragon
Keenspot Deity

Postby mdm on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:44 pm

Well, technically my cube should be glowing, considering Eve tried beating all seven different flavors of stuffing out of it. I have to go look.
mdm
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby SleepyOrigami on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:53 pm

anti-paragon wrote:Sleepy mentioned earlier that non-magic users can activate it by using their 'spawned' equipment. (I.E. Vasoo or Ann's pistols.)
If you're shooting near another cube-user it should cause it to light up.

That's exactly right. Thanks AP.

Okay, I'm back and will be posting shortly. Just need a moment or two to catch up on my reading. Sorry for stalling you guys out a bit, but I intend to make the interactions well worth your wait. ^_^
here
P.S. I like turtles
SleepyOrigami
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:31 pm

And what a heck of an interaction it is...I'm actually going to enjoy this, since each of the forms even come with instincts based on the fighting styles...x3

For instance, higher skill at commanding and being a leader as a Pokemon Trainer....and of course, the whole having a small group to use at your dispense so long as they're not KO'd.^^; And yes, none of the Pokemon can die, they just get comically KO'd or unconscious and can't fight any more during a battle scene...outside battle, like in the game they can still use HM moves 'n such.^^;

Listing of the Team currently in the RP:
Whiteblaze - Blaziken
Bluu - Rotom
Mimiru - Lucario
Sal - Salamence
(more to be figured out once I re-look at my IRL Team that I had made up for this)
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby SleepyOrigami on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:41 pm

Atashi-Cloud wrote:OOC: It's fine, Sleepy. I'll go and edit the post, I have some...'fun' ideas to go with that...do the arrows work on only the one who fires them? or can it work on the person first spotted? Also, I have an MSN account if you'd like to hop on that to chat and make sure the details are ironed out. ^^;

The original idea was for it to only work on the one who fires them, but I can see the allure of it working on the person first spotted too. Go ahead and react to it which ever way you would like best.

It's a little late for me to get on MSN tonight and I should have been asleep an hour ago, but how about this:
I'll start getting on MSN around game time each night after my first post and anyone who wants to chat me up about the RP or whatever can do so. Just add me to your MSN contacts or however the thing works and I'll accept you or whatever.
here
P.S. I like turtles
SleepyOrigami
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:54 pm

All right, that works fine with me...*laughs maniacally, going off to edit the current post involving the girls and Thom*

Also, MSN just sorta stores all the people who register you and when you first sign on it should prompt you to accept or decline the buddy list offer...and of course ask if you want them to see your contact status, which just says if you're online or not.
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Cameo on Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:00 pm

Cammy's cube will be a lovely shade of #62CDFF, aka halfway between 'cyan' and 'literally sky-blue'.

Or maybe it already is. She's already got ferocious marshmallows and she just dumped a bunch of stuff into inventoryspace, after all.
ImageImageImageImageImage
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Anyone who wants to draw Cameo can refer to this.
Hooray for avatars I made!
[12:02:17] cameoAppearance: I am an adult. I can make my own ice cream decisions.
The Cammy Guarantee: All sig quotes make sense in context!
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby BumRussianElvis on Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:25 pm

Vasoo's is going to be a reddish-purplish color. The color of the jelly in a jelly donut.

Naturally.
The Chronicles of the Jelly Donut. C'mon, you know you wanna know what is is.
psycho_BUNNY wrote:The Slavic Hobo King of Rock 'n Roll.
BumRussianElvis
Keenspot Deity

Postby Piane on Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:06 am

#40BF40, that's Volke's colour. Just so everyone knows, from now on, if anything is said while he is in 'control' it'll be in this colour.
Current avatar: Shizuo from Durarara, ready to kick Izaya's head in.
Current theme song: "21st Century Schizoid Man" By King Crimson

Hello, and welcome to the mental heath hotline...
Piane
Keenspot Despot

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem