[Disc] Mayhem SIAFR: The Second Chance

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

[Disc] Mayhem SIAFR: The Second Chance

Postby SleepyOrigami on Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:13 am

Hey everyone, this is a filler post put here to hold this space until I can get back from work and put the real first post up. I decided it would be best to go ahead and put this thread up even without the revised first post so that those who are ready to start posting Bios can do so. For now, a brief overview of what this RP is about can be found here in the discussion thread for the original version of this RP ran by mdm.

Good luck! ^_^
Those aren't children; they're packets of cream cheese. -SGC2C
"I steal things. <.< >.>"~TingYi, Sept 17, 2010
I stole my current avatar from: here
here
P.S. I like turtles
SleepyOrigami
Keenspot Juggernaut

Re: [Disc] Mayhem SIAFR: The Second Chance

Postby Malachy19 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:43 am

I'm the first. That makes me better.

Name: Malachy

Appearance: Pretty much this, though his wings are not always out

I'd also say "look at the avatar" but that may change at some time.

Personality: Generally perverted but kind hearted nonetheless. He likes to help people as long as he likes them and tends to be snarky to those who he doesn't like. This tends to cause problems as people will see him going out of his way to help others then when they need help he ignores them at best, tells them to toughen up at worse. He loves to laugh, and loves to make others laugh. Even if they don;t have the same sense of humor as him.

Abilities: Malachy has the ability to generate a pair of feathery wings which he uses to fly. However, his primary power would be his ability to create and control a mass of writhing black shadowy tentacles. They are happy tentacles and genuinely just want to have fun, most of them having a mind of their own. Just don't get them angry, that wouldn't be nice.

In addition he is also a white mage so he does have some pretty awesome healing powers and such. He's good like that.
"Everyone wants my bacon. My delicious Canadian Bacon" -Camo
All my Characters, in one handy Place
Magical School Wiki ---
Malachy19
Keenspot Deity

Postby OzLionHeart on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:10 am

I might as well go second, then.

I'm using KF-Oz, as previously, with the following limitations:

• As noted in her bio, she can only summon up inanimate objects that are smaller than her own body mass. (For the record, KF-Oz weighs about the same as a human woman her size, give or take a bit.)
  • As noted previously, she has no combat skills to speak of, and has never been in a fight, ever. In case of a firefight, her major assets would be: complete immunity to panic, being able to supply others with weapons and ammo on cue, and being able to get herself and/or others out of harm's way in a hurry if needed.
  • She does not have the omniscience she displays in LPW, just in case anyone is wondering.
  • She is effectively immortal, but not invulnerable. She can get hurt, even if she does heal much more quickly than a human.

So. Thoughts, please. Do I need to add or subtract anything?
Image Image Image Image
My inventory/extended profile | My wiki page

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" - HHGTTG
"I'm supposed to know how magic works?" - Ellen

Ciennas, on my RP style: "I like how your characters can travel through the brink of insanity, catch the reflected light of eternity off of a whole wave of attacking zombie plant things, and still be able to calmly get people out of danger and towards safety."
OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Cameo on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:23 am

Here is my old bio! With some minor modifications.

Name: Cameo/Hilary L. Pseudonym

Appearance: No physical change. Apparently hot (slim with a C-cup) but feels weird about this. She has long wavy strawberry blonde hair (which is supposed to be dyed black, but it looks more like either very dark greenish-blue or very dark purple depending on the lighting, sometimes both at once) worn in a ponytail, eyes that look either blue or green depending on the lighting/angle/observer/phase of the moon, oval-ish glasses, and an androgynous face. Her usual clothing is some variation of 'jeans and a T-shirt'. Also she is ghostly pale.

Personality: The author could go on for hours if she let herself. She's introspective like that. However, here's the gist of it:
* Superficial cheerfulness that persists as long as she's in a good mood
* Not much in the way of emotions... except anger, she's good at that one
* Is a sarcastic jerk when not in a good mood
* Quirky enough to pass as a Death Note character

That, and two three changes:
* Homicidal urges. Online-me likes to stab people (and set them on fire, and drop anvils on them, and shoot them with space lasers...) for no particular reason. However, transformed-me will stop herself from actually carrying them through; even if some sort of a respawn system is in place, online-me comes from a very cartoonish setting, a mindset which transformed-me is extremely unlikely to enter so long as she's in her right mind.
* An absence of the crippling shyness that plagues me IRL. I'm still not exactly outgoing, but I'm reasonably comfortable with, y'know, actually talking to people.
* General loosening of inhibitions, but somewhat inconsistently: mainly, I'm more likely to give in to random silly whims.

Abilities: (You may notice that these all seem to be built for personal convenience...)
* They don't exist at any other time, but when she wants a pair of wings, they appear on her back. They're sort of tawny-feathered (similar to her hair) with white tips.
* Some kind of hammerspace, not under her conscious control; she doesn't carry her possessions around, they just appear and disappear as needed.
* Transient superstrength. Believe me, I'm way too puny to lift a flamethrower with my normal physique.
* Some kind of summoning powers; this allows me to pull out (or suddenly be wearing, in some cases) random stuff that I never actually picked up. Usually used for gags.
* Apparently capable of necromancy. She occasionally raises the dead as zombies. How much intelligence/consciousness/personality is retained by the zombies seems to vary (i.e. it's determined entirely by the player).
* Spreads life wherever she goes. (Well, she makes inanimate objects animate and grants them some level of personality, but they don't really qualify as biologically alive.) For instance, an example from chat: Ordinary marshmallows roasted over the flames of a burning telemarketer turned into the Canadian Fighting Marshmallows. The process happens on its own; she doesn't do it consciously and probably wouldn't even be able to prevent it if that became necessary.

Special Possessions:
* Her stabbin' knife. It is exactly what it sounds like. (It's got a straight blade and it's the size of a large kitchen knife.)
* A flamethrower. It looks a lot like the one the Pyro has in TF2, because that's the only one she's familiar with.
* A TF gun, which hooks up to her laptop for programming purposes.
Last edited by Cameo on Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Anyone who wants to draw Cameo can refer to this.
Hooray for avatars I made!
[12:02:17] cameoAppearance: I am an adult. I can make my own ice cream decisions.
The Cammy Guarantee: All sig quotes make sense in context!
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby Malachy19 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:05 am

Cammy wrote:For instance, an example from chat: Ordinary marshmallows roasted over the flames of a burning telemarketer turned into the Canadian Fighting Marshmallows. The process happens on its own; she doesn't do it consciously and probably wouldn't even be able to prevent it if that became necessary.

I'm not a Telemarketer! *shakes fist*
"Everyone wants my bacon. My delicious Canadian Bacon" -Camo
All my Characters, in one handy Place
Magical School Wiki ---
Malachy19
Keenspot Deity

Postby BinaryWraith on Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:41 am

But are you a Telemalkateer?

Great. Now I'm stuck with the image of overly cheerful little psychics in plastic tentacle hats. :gonk:
You never saw me. I was never here.
BinaryWraith
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Cameo on Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:44 am

Are so!

You are also a car salesman! Between the two, that about covers it. :P

@Bi: *snrk*
I continue to be female!
How devious.
[12:02:17] cameoAppearance: I am an adult. I can make my own ice cream decisions.
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby mandros on Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:50 am

Here is me. This should be much better then the original

Name: Mandros

Appearance: Mandros looks like a normal guy .... that doesn’t see much sunlight and wears a black cloak. He also has a very big book with him at all times.

Personality: Mandros is normally a nice guy who is unnervingly calm. He likes to boss Cid around, which isn‘t very hard due to Cid being very obedient. He regularly reads over his book to find new spells. Although he has access to necromancy spells he usually sticks to fireballs and lightning in battle.

Abilities: Mandros has access to many fire, lightning and necromancy spells all of which are located in his book. He also has Cid, who being an undead winged skull can’t really die or feel pain making him the perfect decoy. Cid can also carry a fair sized person as long as they can hold on to him.
Named Most likely to tell his/her grand kids about Mayhem.

working on an RP

a friend of mine just got his own web site here (Still under construction)

yes im a brony
mandros
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby theopenandclosedbook on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:12 am

Ok, I made some changes, they are mostly to the wording off stuff, but you might want to re read it.

Avatars Name: Jack the Antichrist
Forum posters real name: Alex Syme
Avatars Age: 2009 years old, looks late teens, early 20s
Forum Posters age: 15

Appearance: Jack is tall. He wears black shirts, with a green hoodie over the top. His T-shirt and hoodie are slashed at the back to allow him to grow his wings with out taking his shirt off. His hair is black and messy, with 2 little spiky bits of hair, that resemble horns, that grow as he get angrier. His eyes are brown, but turns red, as he slowly get angrier. He has an A tattoo on his back that hides his wings, and the same design on a necklace. He wear Jeans and Trainers.
Personality: Jack is carefree. The sky is the limit, and he can fly. He also likes to protect people, which he claims is because "They haven't live their full life yet", which he believes is everyone's right. He also can't stand truly evil people, like murders, and would quite happily send them to hell. He enjoys joking around with people as well, and making people laugh.
Abilities:Jack is immune to fire, can grow a pair of demonic wings on his back through his tattoo, and carries a golf club, which he can turn into a one handed sword called Original Sin. The wings leave his back red and raw, but, due to his demonic side, it heals quickly, in about 5 minutes, longer if he is in contact with holy stuff.. Also, he has a faster healing rate, and is immune to most drugs. Holy Stuff sends his demonic side to sleep, leaving him fully human. It also make his heal rate normal, stops him summoning is wings, and he loses his immunity to fire.
Current Avatar: Lea Plath the Anansi Mage.
theopenandclosedbook
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Cheez on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:56 am

Name: Cheezkyrie, AKA Nihtkyrie, AKA Kyrie, AKA CK

Appearance:
6'1/2" tall, athletic build. Basically, FV5 OOC Cheez, stick some wings on her back, put her in some leather/steel armour and you've got CK.
I requested some arts of her, got this

Pretty much how I imagine her, though the leather parts of her armour (on her stomach and the skirty thing) should be a mid-brown, and I have no idea what that weapony thing she's holding is meant to be.

Personality:
She's a bit more daring and willing to take risks than OOC Cheez, and unlike him she's bisexual. Other than that, her personality is pretty much the same as my own. And you all know what I'm like, don'tcha?

Abilities:
*Flight
*Can't be killed by ordinary weapons. Though she can be hurt and injured, and her physical body can be killed, it takes blessed, holy or magical weapons to permanently kill her. Otherwise, she'll heal or, if 'killed', a new body will be formed on the physical plane.
*It's pretty much impossible to outdrink her- she only becomes inebriated when she chooses to.
*She can summon ale.
*She's a skilled fighter with axes and swords, and is a pretty good shot with a bow.
Cheez
Keenspot Deity

Postby anti-paragon on Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:37 am

Er, so Kyrie can be killed physically by normal weapons, but must be killed with magical/holy weapons to be permanently killed... so what happens when she's physically dead but not dead?
anti-paragon
Keenspot Deity

Postby Cheez on Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:54 am

In-forum, she goes to Valhalla, then leaves. In the 'real' world, as I highly doubt the GM would be OK with bringing in an entire afterlife, complete with einherjar, gods, etc, just for a minor detail of one character, it's basically like she's unconscious, and wakes up, feeling pretty rough, in the new body.

Also, the new body forming thing would take a while, obviously. It ain't an instant respawn thing.

Was the PM you sent me then deleted about this?
Cheez
Keenspot Deity

Postby anti-paragon on Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:21 am

At first I thought it was a typo, "Though she can be hurt and injured, and her physical body can be killed," -> "Though she can be hurt and injured, her physical body can't be killed," But the context didn't work properly. I deleted the PM promptly after realizing this. So, does she just 'appear somewhere nearby' a while later? Burst out of her old body's abdomen like an alien? I'm picky about these details.

In other news, my bio is in the works. I'll post a player-approved bio later (Mal knows how much these things differ.)
anti-paragon
Keenspot Deity

Postby Cheez on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:03 am

Yeah, she appears somewhere nearby.
Cheez
Keenspot Deity

Postby Piane on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:49 am

Well, here it is, the new bio, I put a lot of work into this...

Screen name/Code name: 'Volke'
Current false ID Jonathan Renault

Appearance: Volke is a 6' tall, lanky, blond haired man with green eyes. He tends to wear a a short sleeved buttoned shirt, (with a t-shirt underneath) kaki pants, red mirrored shades, and a red scarf to cover his face and neck. (He has scars on his neck) When he's ready for trouble, his appearance depends on what kind of trouble his getting ready for.

Personality: Not much can easily be gained about Volke's nature. At first glance he seems to be normal, however, he has a past that haunts him, and is suffering from a case of post traumatic stress disorder. He takes several medications to deal with this mental illness, and if off medication for long enough, he is a barely contained monster.

Abilities: Volke is a badass normal, crazy prepared, former spy. He has the equipment and training to deal with many situations, including hacking computers, firearms, infiltration gear, etc. (See equipment)

History: Volke was associated with a little known agency called 'Black Box'. When he joined this agency, he did not know it's true nature, all he knew was that he had skills they where looking for. Once they had a firm hold on him, only then did he discover their purpose, they where a crime syndicate, not unlike the mafia. The reason Black Box had strong 'hold' on Volke, was because of blackmail and extortion, they where willing to destroy everything he ever cared about. Finally, one day he decided he had enough, and defied Black Box, and they made due with their threats, but once they destroyed his life, Black Box no longer had any means of control over him, and he alone brought the entire agency down, killing everyone in the HQ, and even going as for as raising the entire building... But with his life shattered, and discovering that he was capable of such atrocities, he seemingly vanished off the face of the earth... Or did he?

Equipment: Hidden arsenal, (located somewhere in his house) various computer systems, (including a wrist mounted hacking computer) modified Subaru Forester (armored with a more powerful engine, and sun roof.)
Last edited by Piane on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current avatar: Shizuo from Durarara, ready to kick Izaya's head in.
Current theme song: "21st Century Schizoid Man" By King Crimson

Hello, and welcome to the mental heath hotline...
Piane
Keenspot Despot

Postby BumRussianElvis on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:41 pm

Here's my my guys again. Keeping the bio the same, 'cause I'm a lazy bum.

Name: Elvis/Naka-mura Vasoo
Age: Ageless; It would be anywhere from the late teens to mid-30s. Ambiguous on purpose.
Appearance: This guy, but with shorter hair and a black leather jacket.
Personality: Vasoo is the hero. Plain and simple. He is a conglomerate of every major action hero of the past 50 years. Part Martin Riggs, part John McClane, part MacGuyver, part Jack Bauer, part James Bond, part Rambo - you name it. He has noble ideals and lofty goals, which is fitting, since he's nobility. He's Prince of the country Fridengreese, except that the Prince is pretty much in charge of the show, with the King just being a plot device for making Vasoo angry. He's a graduate of the shadey, power-behind-the-throne Cheddar Academy, which is where he learned just about everything. He has an ever-changing accent, ranging from neutral-Midwest/Chicago accent to slight Texan drawl. It's most pronounced when on the phone: he adopts crazy European accents whenever he's on the phone for unknown reasons. Elvis - me - is quite the opposite. Elvis is kind've a jerk when he wants to be, if he doesn't like you, which is likely. He doesn't really hang out around Mayhem too much anymore, having had some issues that keep him away. The two personalities mesh, chaos ensues.
Abilities: Pure bad-assery. He's a master of every martial art that exists, and some that don't. He has the "Epiphany Power", where if he's getting beat up, but he has an epiphany about why THIS particular fight is so important, he'll come from behind with some crazy, off-the-wall thing that works against all odds. In addition, he's a tactical and strategic genius. He has an "inventory", like hammerspace, mostly based off of Goldeneye and Medal of Honor games: he can carry a virtually unlimited array of weapons and certain items, though mostly WWII-era Thompsons and Springfields. He also has a small plethora of explosives in a satchel. He's expert with all of these, naturally, and his favorite weapon is the Walther P22 he keeps with his leather jacket.

And, because I can't resist... my "muse"...

Name: Odger the Butler
Age: Again, ageless, except this time he doesn't even have a range. He just IS.
Appearance: See the above video. You'll know him when you see him.
Personality: A dunce. He's not too bright. Vasoo's butler and bodyguard, nobody really knows why Vasoo keeps him around. Odger is basically an idiot, but a really awesome one.
Abilities: Supreme swordfighter. If you try to fight him sword-to-sword, you will lose. End of story. Case dismissed. Go home. He also has his own inventory-space-deal, except that it's exclusively swords. A specific sword. His sword, a katana. They all look exactly the same, though somehow he can tell them all apart. All infinity of them.

Plus, added from the original:

Name: The Barkeep
Appearance: This guy.
Personality: A crotchety, grumpy bartender. He's a reluctant associate and occasional friend of Vasoo's. He doesn't particularly LIKE Vasoo, based on the fact that, when Vasoo is involved, invariably, the Barkeep's Bar is going to get trashed. Regardless, he tends to get roped along with whatever Vasoo's pushing by way of personal motive, personal threats, or royal decree. He's pretty clever, though, and manages to come through in tact. He's massively protective of his hat. Don't touch it, or suggest that without it he's not still the Barkeep.
Abilities: Years and years as the owner of a bar have taught him a thing or two. He's an information source; he knows a lot of things about a lot of things. These years have also taught him how to handle himself - he's been in countless barfights, and a number of run-ins with the local Mob gave him a proficiency with small pistols. He can hold his own in a brawl, but in a fair, one-on-one against a trained opponent, he's probably not going to last too long. He generally has a pistol on his person somewhere, just in case.
The Chronicles of the Jelly Donut. C'mon, you know you wanna know what is is.
psycho_BUNNY wrote:The Slavic Hobo King of Rock 'n Roll.
BumRussianElvis
Keenspot Deity

Postby mdm on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:26 pm

Rewriting bio, please be patient.
mdm
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby anti-paragon on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:56 pm

No! Give it to us! NOW!
anti-paragon
Keenspot Deity

Postby mdm on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:28 pm

NO! WE WON'T GIVE YOU THE PRECIOUS!
mdm
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby SleepyOrigami on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:26 pm

Alright, just finished reading the bios. They all seem good so far, but I might as well ask questions now. Mainly I ask that anyone whose power is a little too vague clarify a bit more.

Mal, looks good. Could you explain a bit more about the white mage bit though? You were pretty vague about it.

Oz, also looks good. The wiki-page mentions something about Green Lantern powers though and it confused me a bit. What is the extent of this and how do I know that it isn't too powerful?

Cameo, two questions, 1. are there any limits on your summon anything power there? 2. could you explain a bit more about the life giving powers? like are people's clothes going to come alive and start choking them in a fight or living building rampage through the land, or is it more of a gag power for marshmallows and stuff?

Mandros, looks good. Just be aware that overuse of magic can be tiring in this world. That really goes for everyone. Everyone, please be aware of your magical stamina. It's an honor system. With that in mind, Approved!

Book, I like it a lot. Nothing in it is all that vague. Well done. But to be fair I'll ask you a question anyways. Please define what you mean by holy objects. Does that mean just any old object that someone has faith in or does it have to be 'blessed'? Example: Would the body of a person with a god complex be considered a holy object or just stuff like holy water etc. Approved!

Cheez, AP already asked you your question and got it out of the way. Approved!

Piane, I had to think about this guy for a while. I had a hard time debating whether he was under or over powered. After a bit of thought, I think he probably has a nice mix. He's like a supersoldier right? Could he take on a bunch of regular soldiers in a fair fight or would he use like strategy or something?

BRE - the summon weapons thing, Vasoo isn't going to stand on a ledge and summon a tank which falls on the enemy below or something right? Is it mainly guns, swords and explosives?
here
P.S. I like turtles
SleepyOrigami
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Piane on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:38 pm

If there is anything that Volke is, a super soldier isn't one of them. I did label him as a 'spy', these he specializes in stealth; so he would kill someone before they knew he was there. Volke is kinda based off the character Jason Bourne. However he is still a relatively ordinary human; he just has a extreme level of training, and an arsenal to match.
Current avatar: Shizuo from Durarara, ready to kick Izaya's head in.
Current theme song: "21st Century Schizoid Man" By King Crimson

Hello, and welcome to the mental heath hotline...
Piane
Keenspot Despot

Postby Cameo on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:44 pm

SleepyOrigami wrote:Cameo, two questions, 1. are there any limits on your summon anything power there? 2. could you explain a bit more about the life giving powers? like are people's clothes going to come alive and start choking them in a fight or living building rampage through the land, or is it more of a gag power for marshmallows and stuff?

#1: I didn't give it as much thought as I should, but it probably only works when it's funny (or helpful in a minor way, such as spawning goggles when I'm expecting to get poked in the eye). That's the easiest way to limit it without cutting off too much comedic potential.

#2: Gag power. Mainly, anyways. I was thinking of this thing in The Sandman when I wrote it up (Delirium gets some little chocolate people, eats most of them, and the leftover chocolate people come to life after she leaves just because she was handling them). It mostly shows up as inanimate objects that act like cute little creatures or make sarcastic remarks and/or consumables fearing for their lives. (Living buildings rampaging through cities may be possible if it's funny. The violent tendencies of my gag creations, where they exist, have two settings: "kaiju" and "bites people".) It's usually temporary in chat because I get bored with playing them, except for the ones like the marshmallows where I don't completely lose interest after a short time.
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby SleepyOrigami on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:47 pm

Ah, so like a James Bond type deal? I can dig that. Not really familiar with the Bourne series, but if he's a super spy in that same kind of sense then sure. Approved!

Cameo, thanks for clearing that up. That sounds reasonable to me. You are also Approved!
here
P.S. I like turtles
SleepyOrigami
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Cheez on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:02 pm

Yay! :D

*Hugs sleepy, then does the Approval Dance*
Cheez
Keenspot Deity

Postby anti-paragon on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:59 pm

Here's Ann's bio, truncated for the players, who are on a need to know basis in order to give some room to be explored in her personality and abilities.

anti-paragon wrote:Full Name: Ann Pertchin
Sex: Female

Appearance: Appear!
5'11 yellow-furred catkin with green eyes and long, blonde hair. Build is athletic with an average frame with muscular legs, sharp shoulders and an average sized (B cup) chest. Dark brown stripes on her legs, tail, back, and sides of her face. Lighter yellow fur covers from her mouth to the inside of her thighs, spanning most of her front torso, save a large patch of white fur that covers the front of her abdomen. Hands are stubbed and paw-like, having short and broad two-knuckled fingers with thick pads on the front of the fingertips and the center of the palm. One inch retractable claws that extend from her fingers have a off-white yellow color and a slight inward curl. Feet are plantigrade and human-like, with pads at the ball of the foot and bottom of the toes. Non-retractible claws are on the end of every toe, ranging from Half-inch to quarter-inch depending on the superiority of the toe. A very broad and long tail makes her unique compared to most catkin. A tattoo of the Gal-Zabor symbol marks the back of her left shoulder, but it cannot be seen through the fur. Ann has no piercings or scars to date.

Demeanor:
Ann is sensible, determined, reserved, and respectful, but stern and defensive to strangers. She is extremely level headed and confident. She holds a strong sense of duty and is very persistent when focused on something.

Notable abilities:
Ann is a very capable marksman in small arms and rifles, as well as a skilled tactician and strategist. She also knows yogamancy, but is very inept compared to standards.

Ann 'suffers' from 'apprentice mage syndrome', where she has access to many different schools of magic, but can never remember any of the spells she casts, save muscle memory spells. While inclined to all sorts of magic, she is also susceptible to it.

Notable objects:
Ann usually wears her military uniform and has a custom revolver on her person whenever outside of her house. The uniform is relatively snug fitting Gal-Zabor combat fatigues properly tailored for Ann's personal physique. The revolver is an exceptionally well made, six-chamber, steel handgun with a customized trigger guard large enough to fit one of her stubby fingers into.

Other information

* Ann has no soul.
anti-paragon
Keenspot Deity

Next

Return to Mayhem