[DISC] Shonen Hero School

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Re: [DISC] Shonen Hero School

Postby Kalga on Wed May 06, 2009 11:01 am

I skim.
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Postby The kool on Wed May 06, 2009 1:52 pm

Aha! He shall be Narita Toshiyuki, but he calls himself 'Shadow'.
Mayhem: We're not crazy, you're just too sane.

Current avatar: That would be Tyrion. Or his head, at any rate.
You can find my inventory, games run, and characters played on my wiki page. It is horribly out of date, though.
I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.
Since counters seem popular, The warnings on my IDBs have been ignored 3 times.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it. - Edgar Allen Poe
I'm wearing a skirt, and I've got boobs. I'm not going to start worrying about my manly image now. - Elliot
Logic is fun. It makes great squealing noises when you torture it. - BRE
Yes, it is rather hard to kill when you inflict numerical HP damage rather than, you know, actual injuries. - Drayco
Drayco, he's the one with enough muses to fill up the U.S Senate and still have some left over for the house of representatives. - Lohti. Rest in peace, man.
The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kalga on Wed May 06, 2009 2:06 pm

Okay, okay. Unaccepted until I actually read it.
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Postby The kool on Thu May 07, 2009 8:20 am

Here it is fixed.

Name: Narita Toshiyuki, but he calls himself 'Shadow'.
Year: First year
Birth Date: January 1
Build: Short and slight
Intelligence: A quick learner, but tends to do poorly because of not studying most of the year, then aces the exams.
Clothing: He never wears normal clothes, for some reason. It's always black cargo pants, long sleeve shirt, gloves, shoes, and mask(covers up over his nose), a blue bandanna holding his hair up, and a blue sash around his waist.
Uniform Modifications: He wears his blue bandanna all the time, even in school.

Appearance: He's short and light, helping him to blend in with the shadows. Aside from his outfit of shadow-black and navy-blue, his eyes are a dark steel-gray, and his hair is jet-black. He always wears his bandanna, which keeps his sorta short hair sticking straight up. The small gap of the only skin showing - around his eyes, between the bandanna and the mask - he keeps covered in black paint, to make himself less visible.

Personality: Very ninja-like. He likes to try to surprise people, constantly ambushing them. It is his eternal goal to successfully ambush someone(whomever he's chasing at the time(currently one of the actual ninjas)), and if he does, he'll gloat for a while and pick someone else to ambush. He's sneaky, and always thinks he's succeeding at ninja skills, but rarely does. Yet, anyway.

Abilities: ("I have the power to think I can fly! Observe." *leaps forward as if taking off, faceplants into the floor* -Homeless Man, Who Wants to be a Superhero auditions.)

He thinks he's a ninja. He isn't. Although, he does have the ability to learn any skill merely by watching someone using it, and usually reveals said skill when it would save the day and cause much frustration for him not having revealed it sooner. Incidentally, he tends to forget these skills right away, and has to learn them again. Eventually, though, he will learn ninja skills.

History: Nothing special. Grew up as a little brother type, nobody ever really paid him much attention. If I need to, I'll think something more special up.

I also had an idea for another character. I'll brew it over until I can write up a bio.

You can find my inventory, games run, and characters played on my wiki page. It is horribly out of date, though.
I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.

I'm wearing a skirt, and I've got boobs. I'm not going to start worrying about my manly image now. - Elliot
Yes, it is rather hard to kill when you inflict numerical HP damage rather than, you know, actual injuries. - Drayco
Drayco, he's the one with enough muses to fill up the U.S Senate and still have some left over for the house of representatives. - Lohti. Rest in peace, man.
The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby The kool on Tue May 12, 2009 5:53 pm

*whistles, rattles fingers, and contemplates bothering with a second character*

I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.

The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kalga on Wed May 13, 2009 10:58 am

Hrm, sorry. After actually reading it, I can't let him in.
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Postby The kool on Wed May 13, 2009 5:33 pm

No? Hmm. Any specific reason?

I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.

The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby The kool on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:45 pm

Let's try this again. Kalga liked these ideas in chat, let's see how well liked they are in bio format.

Name: Narita Toshiyuki (because it's a cool name and I'm too lazy to go write up another)
Year: First, like everyone else
Birth Date: May 12
Build: Smallish but strong, and a lot stronger than he looks
Intelligence: Welllll.... let's just say, he'd be the one asking all the dumb questions so the reader knows what the characters take for granted.
Clothing: Long pants, t-shirt, and a collared shirt over all left open
Uniform Modifications: Much like his normal clothing, always wears the shirt hanging open(though he does wear a t-shirt underneath)

Appearance:

Personality:

Abilities: None of his own, though some might beg to differ. He wields a legendary weapon, which he mysteriously both knows how to wield and can. It takes the form of what looks to be the handle of a sword, and can expand into any number of different weapons. Each different blade has a different ability, though he has only figured out a few so far.
Claymore: Like the Celtic weapon, a greatsword on steroids. It's ability is a massive explosion.
Katana: Really rapid slashes, almost blindingly fast.
Pudao: Chinese polearm, like a scimitar on a stick. It whirls like a fan and sends out a gust of wind.

History: He found the cool item one day just lying on the ground, however impractical it may be that such a legendary weapon would just be lying around. He picked it up and learned to use it, once he found out what it was. (At least, that's his version of the story. Perhaps that's not actually how he came to have it...)

Name: Hayashi Maiko
Year: First, I should think
Birth Date: August 8
Build: Slender, but not frail
Intelligence: The Know-It-All of the class
Clothing: Brown, dark red, earthy tones. Long skirt, long-sleeved shirt.
Uniform Modifications: None, actually. Nothing unusual at all about her. Nope...

Appearance:

Personality:

Abilities: She's a witch! She has some slight light and life related magic, though not enough to be worth anything when it matters. Mostly she's an alchemist, taught by her aunt, who was a witch. There are a number of uses for alchemy.
Potions: Imbibed by someone, they put some effect on the user, be it health, strength, or love.
Oils: Spread over an object, they grant it a lasting quality of some sort, usually protective.
Powders: Usually sprinkled over an area, though there are other effects, powders cause an area effect, like making tracks disappear, or freezing a stream.
Seals: Certain kanji written in special in on specially treated slips of paper, seals are the most versatile. When torn, they actually release a magical effect, such as a fireball(to be more drastic) or snow(to be slightly more subtle). The combination of kanji, the ingredients of the ink, and the treatment of the paper determine the effect.
Magic items: These are actually rare, for you cannot make an existing item magical, but rather you must make the item yourself, and work the magical qualities into the creation of the item. The ingredients are usually rare and costly, and the process very time consuming. Maiko cannot create any magic items yet.

History:

Apologies for unfinishedness. It's the middle of the night, I'll remedy the problem sometime tomorrow. I figured I'd get the quick details and the abilities out of the way, as they didn't require much thinking that hadn't already been done.

I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.

The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby The kool on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:07 pm

Soo... You still want those? Or does it not matter anymore?

I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.

The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kalga on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:30 pm

I don't think it matters much anymore. .-.
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Previous

Return to Mayhem