Moperville RP 3- Catbeds are horribly tacky no matter what

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Moperville RP 3- Catbeds are horribly tacky no matter what

Postby Kalga on Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:30 pm

Disc Thread

1:30 PM- Earth
A month before school started in September. The first Thursday in August. Shame. Thursdays are never good. It's bright out, very bright. Looks like it's going to be a great day!

3:30 PM- Moperville Mall

Unless you get caught in a sun storm. Anna ducked into the mall to avoid the rain. While she was here, she might as well look around. She wasn't about to buy six tons of stuff, just to have to cart it back home. She looked into an electronics store, browsing the isles. "Let's see..." she said to herself. She didn't find anything she liked, so she left; bumping into someone on the way. Anna fell to the ground. "Oh sorry I didn't see where I was going! Excuse me!" she asked forgiveness.

ooc: WHO DID SHE BUMP INTO!? Have everyone be at the mall, if not that part of it. Be shopping for school, whatever.
Last edited by Kalga on Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Re: Moperville RP 3- Let's Try This One More Time

Postby catldr24 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:35 pm

Neko was at the arcade, playing DDR. A few people were watching and one of them swore that the fake tail he wore was moving.

But that couldn't possibly be true, right?
Drayco: ((Oh yeah, I forgot he's been repeatedly used as a weapon during the fight. ^^; ))
At least when I'm multitasking, I know where I can go to retrieve my mind.
My Inventory

Current form: So zetta slow!
catldr24
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby jfan999 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:38 pm

Jess also fell on the ground, the shopping bag of books on her arm showed where she had just come from, the book on the ground beside her was the reason that she hadn't seen Anna, "no I'm sorry its my fault, I shouldn't have been walking and reading."
((yes its going to happen again))
inventory:
-TF Gun powered by the condenced contents of the time space Continuum
-A squirrel Teddy
-A cookie with shiny wrapper
-Six cans unlabeled soda
-A dead fish

I’m sorry you’re too socially acceptable to be socially exceptional

Jesse_God_of_Awesome wrote:Yes.... Bullet to the Stomach was never my favorite flavor either.

shamelessly advertising noone's naruto roleplay site
jfan999
Keenspot Despot

Postby Kalga on Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:39 pm

Anna quickly stood up. She held a hand out to Jess. "Either way, I'm sorry."
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:58 pm

By Ze Arcades, on a bench in the hallway

Jodi was watching the one guy with the faux cat tail, grinning amusedly and more or less keeping a careful eye on the amount of perfects he gets. 'I have seen a lot of people play this machine, but only a few really get as good as this guy has been doing...if it wasn't for all that movement, I swear that tail would be real.' she thinks to herself, carefully looking down at the book in her lap, 'Andromeda Strain' and lightly opening it up to the bookmarked page to read a little until she hears the DDR song end.
Current Avatar: Lapis O. Rimewing, lined by Sanchay, colored by me.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Contrary to popular belief, THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS." --- Kalga
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby nokvok on Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:01 pm

((Nuo, the Mall))
Nuo was strolling through the Mall. Her dad had given her an important task today. He told her to go and buy herself some new shoes and clothes. It would be going to get colder in Moperville soon, and she didn't bring any warm clothes.
And she was going to do this alone.
She wore her favorite shirt, it was a little too small and white... though of a white only year long wearing can give to a piece of clothing. Her pants were black and ended at the knees, were the same year long wearing battered and tore the brim.
She also wore her sandals which clacked on the ground while she looked around with large and confused eyes, clutching the small, old fashioned pouch in her hand. Her Dad had given her money to pay for the clothes. But until now she hadn't found anything she liked. Right now she was trying to find her way to the store her Dad showed her the last time they were in the Mall together.
Last edited by nokvok on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Need to look up something about my chars? Here's the list: Characters List (Updated 4/5/11)
Image Image Image
nokvok
Keenspot Deity

Postby SleepyOrigami on Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:29 pm

((Nuri Slate))
General Art Supply Store in the Mall.
Nuri perused the selection of hammers and chisels of various shapes and sizes. She loved to sculpt, but her old tools were worn and dull. She carefully lifted each one testing its weight and balance. After some time she picks three unique hammers, two pointed chisels, and a toothed chisel. She heads towards the checkout.
===================================
===================================
((Christopher Kowalski))
Mall Food Court
Chris was sitting at a small square table with a smooth black finish. Sitting next to him on the floor in an orderly pile were several plastic bags. He was enjoying a banana and strawberry smoothie after a long day of shopping for clothes and school supplies. The patter of rain on the skylights above had a calming effect on him. *Thump* Chris hears a small thump and looks up to see two women getting up off the cold stone floor in front of an electronics store not far away.
Those aren't children; they're packets of cream cheese. -SGC2C
"I steal things. <.< >.>"~TingYi, Sept 17, 2010
I stole my current avatar from: here
here
P.S. I like turtles
SleepyOrigami
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby catldr24 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:00 pm

Neko breathed heavily, leaning back against the rest, looking down for a few seconds before turning his head back to the screen.
It displayed AA in big flashing letters.
"...Double A. Errrgh. I cannot get that stupid triple A."
He spoke to himself, before spinning off of the machine and walking out of the arcade, sighing.
Drayco: ((Oh yeah, I forgot he's been repeatedly used as a weapon during the fight. ^^; ))
My Inventory

catldr24
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:23 pm

Right after Neko left, Tony ran in, looking franticly about.

"Where is he!?"

"You just missed him," One of the patron said.

"Damn!"

Tony ran back out, searching for the cat boy he had named his arch rival in DDR.
Sorry for the delay. I got distracted watching yao......uh.........something else. - Miss Sidhe

...ex-soldier that is packing heat like a zombie uprising is about to happen... -Zacair

Be gay, be proud, but as soon as you make a music station about it, you're bragging.
Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:27 pm

Jodi looked up just as the guy left, grinning and quickly bookmarking her page, "Hey, that was pretty good...not many can even get a double A." she says, totally out of the blue at him.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Author-Man on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:36 pm

Mall, Obligatory Grocery Store

Sapphire was wandering the aisles, checking and re-ckecking a small piece of paper. She had been drafted into grocery shopping by her mother, despite being no friggin' good at it. She sighed, as she turned the corner. Where the hell did they keep the canned olives?
Let's Plays (on hiatus 'til I get a mic)
[09:55:06] <AM|Slep> I'm surprised Doc Scratch is only now noticing that Spades Slick has set his house on fire.
[09:55:23] <@toothsomeCameo> Or at least only now caring about it?
[09:55:42] <AM|Slep> Yeah, see, the flashing ! tells me there's some modicum of surprise there.
[09:55:50] <@toothsomeCameo> This is true.
[09:56:13] <AM|Slep> That, or he saw a suspicious cardboard box.
[09:56:33] <AM|Slep> He's about to walk over to it and flip it over, only to find Solid Nepeta under it.

[21:40:31] <AM|Hate> Terezi Owns is also awesome.
[21:40:35] <toothsomeCameo> Sadly.
Author-Man
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby catldr24 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:11 pm

Neko stopped for a moment.
"Umm, thanks. But that's really kinda suckish for me. I wasn't anywhere near a triple. I had, like, 6 greats."
My Inventory

catldr24
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:14 pm

catldr24 wrote:Neko stopped for a moment.
"Umm, thanks. But that's really kinda suckish for me. I wasn't anywhere near a triple. I had, like, 6 greats."

((Well, that just ruined the canon of my post.

Oh well, retcon!))

Tony skidded to a stop in front of the game store. The heavily pink boy pointed at Neko, "You! I challenge you to DDR!"
Sorry for the delay. I got distracted watching yao......uh.........something else. - Miss Sidhe

...ex-soldier that is packing heat like a zombie uprising is about to happen... -Zacair

Be gay, be proud, but as soon as you make a music station about it, you're bragging.
Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:20 pm

By the Arcade

Jodi shrugs, "That's better than what I get playing Tetris...although I'm more of a book kind of person." she says, lightly clutching her book and blinking as she hears someone challenge the guy she was just talking to. She turns to look, staring at this new guy as well, rather startled.
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Drayco on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:21 pm

Marlee spotted one of her two friends, and crept over. And stood behind Jess, making a 'shh' motion to Anna, while she waited for Jess to stand back up so she could be glomped in a ninjalike manner. Mweheeheehee...
Current Avatar: Drayco, new and improved. Thanks Sanchay!
And it's a link too! Adawwable.
And random links:
This, my friends, is why I use a Mac.
Drayco
Keenspot Deity

Postby catldr24 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:35 pm

Neko turned to Tony.
"...yeah. Whatever. You're not even close."
He turned back to Jodi.
"I like to read too. I like that book that you're reading now, in fact."
My Inventory

catldr24
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:50 pm

Jodi smirks, "It's an oldie, but great Science Fiction. Mind if I watch you take him on in DDR? I've never seen a match done on it before..." she says, giving a curious glance at the machine in question.
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby catldr24 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:31 pm

"Alright."
Neko leaned in close to Jodi and whispered in her ear.
"But Sphere is so much better."
He stood back up and turned to Tony.
"I've changed my mind. I'll beat you if you'd like."
My Inventory

catldr24
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby jfan999 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:36 pm

((Darn I wanted to start another apology loop))
Jess took Anna's hand and stood up, and turned to Marlee, "hi Marlee."
inventory:
-A squirrel Teddy
-Six cans unlabeled soda
-A dead fish

Jesse_God_of_Awesome wrote:Yes.... Bullet to the Stomach was never my favorite flavor either.

jfan999
Keenspot Despot

Postby Drayco on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:01 pm

"Gotch-aawww... no fun." Marlee giggles and glomps Jess, then leans over her shoulder to look at Anna. "And who might you be?"
And random links:
Drayco
Keenspot Deity

Postby zerras on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:45 pm

Anthony was walking towards the electronic store not looking where he was heading muttering something about jungles, transformers, and needles. He saw Jess as he walked to the entrance of the store, he gave a awkward smile and a half wave. He did not enjoy the fact that he had just happened to see his Ex.

-----------

Augie could be found at "The Promiscuous Maiden", browsing through the rack, searching for cheap, stretchy clothes. It's a lot more work then you think, especially when you can hear the salesgirls making snide remarks behind your back.
"To ask for help when your mind is troubled is never a sign of weakness."
"Eldari Saga", "Brown-Dwarf Ramble", "Warsaw the 42nd" and their derivative works: ©2006, Zerras
click me!:Free Stuff!:I has Wiki!:Back when Sonic was cool:bunny XP=5210+
NINA Goddess of Dance

أهب دجاج مقلي
zerras
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: cyuggot ug u vul gliot geh jlequm ni cellequc yum suhhyuomo

Postby jfan999 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:49 pm

Jess half waved back but seemed to be shrinking into Marlee's hug.
inventory:
-A squirrel Teddy
-Six cans unlabeled soda
-A dead fish

jfan999
Keenspot Despot

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:58 pm

"Wait, what's THAT supposed to mean?" Tony said, stepping in front of Neko and now obviously insulted.

Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kalga on Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:22 am

Anna smiled, and said to Marlee"Anna. I'll be going to Moperville South, starting this year."

ooc: How lucky! So are all of you!

zerras wrote:Anthony was walking towards the electronic store not looking where he was heading muttering something about jungles, transformers, and needles. He saw Jess as he walked to the entrance of the store, he gave a awkward smile and a half wave. He did not enjoy the fact that he had just happened to see his Ex.

jfan999 wrote:Jess half waved back but seemed to be shrinking into Marlee's hug.

Anna turned around, to see who Jess was waving too. She turned immediately back to Marlee and Jess. "W-Who was that?" she asked.
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Postby Drayco on Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:59 am

Marlee rested her head on Jess', completely disregarding personal space as usual. "Hmm? Who? I'm Marlee, by the way. You look like you just moved here."
And random links:
Drayco
Keenspot Deity

Next

Return to Mayhem