[Disc] Moperville 3- Under New Management

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Re: [Disc] Moperville 3- Under New Management

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:42 pm

No? Hmph... Well, I'll think of something that works.
Sorry for the delay. I got distracted watching yao......uh.........something else. - Miss Sidhe

...ex-soldier that is packing heat like a zombie uprising is about to happen... -Zacair

Be gay, be proud, but as soon as you make a music station about it, you're bragging.
Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kalga on Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:40 pm

I'm rereviewing bios. I think I may have been a bit lax. I've alerted the people that are affected by this. And don't expect a RP thread up until at least Friday Night.
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Postby catldr24 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:23 pm

UGH FINE I'LL PUT NEKO IN

if that;s still ahkay, Kal.
Drayco: ((Oh yeah, I forgot he's been repeatedly used as a weapon during the fight. ^^; ))
At least when I'm multitasking, I know where I can go to retrieve my mind.
My Inventory

Current form: So zetta slow!
catldr24
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:26 pm

Did my edits to the bio 'n stuff.^^; Jodi is now fully changed around and better-written.
Current Avatar: Lapis O. Rimewing, lined by Sanchay, colored by me.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Contrary to popular belief, THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS." --- Kalga
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Tadpole on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:52 pm

Oh darn...my brother finally convinced me to join, and after I've spent so much time and thought on this character, I find out you're not accepting any more girls...

:cry:
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
"High explosives and electricity! Woo!" - Kari Byron, Mythbusters
"Somebody order some exploding pants?" - Tory Belleci, Mythbusters

"How do you know she's a witch?" "She looks like one!" - Monty Python & the Holy Grail

Current Form: Half-cat Female (TFed)
Equipped: Uryuom work suit, TF gun, all improved gun of half-witted phrases, enchanted diamond katana, squirrel teddy, and of course my towel.
Inventory: In my wiki.
Known Custom TF Gun Settings: Also in my wiki.
Wiki: Tadpole
XP: 756 - Hyper Bunny

ImageImage

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny.
(")_(") Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.
Tadpole
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:55 pm

Name: Frederick Knight
Race: Celtic
Place of Birth: Dallas

Physical description: A tall brawny athletically muscular man with blood red hair. In fact, a male Nanase.

Personality: (See History)

Brief history: Was always one of the tough kids, even when he was little. When he hit puberty, he realized quickly that it was not girls he was interested in. However, instead of hiding his homosexuality, he was completely open with it, to the point of actually throwing it in people's face. It did indeed invite violence, especially in the school, but after Fred brutally beat his first attacker, no one dared speak out against him. Eventually, Fred figured he ruled the school and sought out gratification. However, he was the only gay man in the whole school. To this end, he sexually harassed many of his male peers, particularly the weaker and more submissive ones. This combined with his violent attitude and pressure from religious groups had him expelled. This coincided with the divorce of his parents, cause by the rift Frederick caused between his conservative father and moderate mother. The father wanted nothing to do with his son so his mother took him to Moperville where she hoped the more liberal and calm environment would mellow her son. This had succeeded to a point. Although not as violent anymore, he is still noted to be very confrontational and somewhat inappropriate to his male peers while remaining courteous to girls.

Abilities: An excessively brutal street fighter and mixed martial artist. Is noted to be freakishly strong.

Weaknesses: Has no secret bio, thus no special powers.
Last edited by Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry for the delay. I got distracted watching yao......uh.........something else. - Miss Sidhe

...ex-soldier that is packing heat like a zombie uprising is about to happen... -Zacair

Be gay, be proud, but as soon as you make a music station about it, you're bragging.
Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby The kool on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:12 pm

I'll toss a dude out there to help balance things out.

Name: Jimmy Cantrel
Race: Human, of course
Place of Birth: Australia

Physical description: Jimmy is tall, around 6'1", and not heavyset. His skin is nicely bronzed, and his hair a slightly bleached blond, proof of years in the sun on the outback. His eyes are a smooth brown, and his face less rugged than most of his country. He does wear glasses, though not only can he see without them fairly well, he has a knack for choosing glasses that actually improve his appearance, rather than make him look nerdy. He tends to wear cargo pants with pockets bulging from random stuff he thinks he might need, from a pocketknife, to a deck of cards, and even a bag of all kinds of dice. His shirt usually sports some obscure gaming reference, his favorite being this one.

Personality: Jimmy is a geek. Despite that, he is nice, and perhaps a bit of a romantic. Okay, he's a big romantic. Still, he knows when to crack jokes, and when to keep his mouth shut, and when to offer advice, and is thus seen as a wise man to most people.

Brief history: Born and raised in Australia, Jimmy has a strong accent. His parents moved to America when he was 11, and he's spent the last years settling in. He has always been known, not as a nerd, but as a geek. And hey, geeks are cool!

Abilities: Complete internet nut, spends all his spare time there. Has a good number of hacking skills. Is also a champion at DnD, and plays with his friends regularly.

Weaknesses: Physically, he's weak.
Last edited by The kool on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mayhem: We're not crazy, you're just too sane.

Current avatar: That would be Tyrion. Or his head, at any rate.
You can find my inventory, games run, and characters played on my wiki page. It is horribly out of date, though.
I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.
Since counters seem popular, The warnings on my IDBs have been ignored 3 times.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it. - Edgar Allen Poe
I'm wearing a skirt, and I've got boobs. I'm not going to start worrying about my manly image now. - Elliot
Logic is fun. It makes great squealing noises when you torture it. - BRE
Yes, it is rather hard to kill when you inflict numerical HP damage rather than, you know, actual injuries. - Drayco
Drayco, he's the one with enough muses to fill up the U.S Senate and still have some left over for the house of representatives. - Lohti. Rest in peace, man.
The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Drayco on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:29 pm

catldr24 wrote:UGH FINE I'LL PUT NEKO IN

YOU.
AIM.
NOW.
*pokepokepoke*
Current Avatar: Drayco, new and improved. Thanks Sanchay!
And it's a link too! Adawwable.
And random links:
This, my friends, is why I use a Mac.
Drayco
Keenspot Deity

Postby Kalga on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:08 pm

catldr24 wrote:UGH FINE I'LL PUT NEKO IN

It may be. :3

Tadpole wrote:Oh darn...my brother finally convinced me to join, and after I've spent so much time and thought on this character, I find out you're not accepting any more girls...

:cry:

The male to female ratio is just waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far off.
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Postby The kool on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:48 pm

It's getting better. It's now more like 2-3 instead of 1-3.

You can find my inventory, games run, and characters played on my wiki page. It is horribly out of date, though.
I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.

I'm wearing a skirt, and I've got boobs. I'm not going to start worrying about my manly image now. - Elliot
Yes, it is rather hard to kill when you inflict numerical HP damage rather than, you know, actual injuries. - Drayco
Drayco, he's the one with enough muses to fill up the U.S Senate and still have some left over for the house of representatives. - Lohti. Rest in peace, man.
The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kalga on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:58 pm

My count puts girls way ahead of boys.
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:14 pm

Kalga wrote:My count puts girls way ahead of boys.

So does that mean Fred is accepted?

Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kalga on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:22 pm

No. He's way to aggressive and violent. He seems more likely to beat them up and take their lunch money then talk to them. .__.

On the other hand, Jimmy Cantrel is accepted.
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:19 pm

He's not that big a bully. In fact, he's more likely to flirt and/or sexually harras someone. He just... tends to pick fights though.

Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kalga on Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:33 pm

-___-

Sexual harassment is bad, m'kay?
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Postby zerras on Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:29 pm

What up peeps? at the behest of Kalga, I will be making some changes to my character. so, I'm gonna nuke the old post and give y'all this!

Name: Augie V. Zeranati
Race: "Other bite me"
Place of Birth: Osan Air Base, Korea

Physical description:
Height, 5'9"
weight, 125 lbs. (30B-28-32)
eye color, brown
hairstyle, very-dark brown shoulder length straight that keep getting in her face.

Theme Song: "New World Order (Crusader Mix)" -by Test Dept.

Tends to wear combat boots with a black skirt that ends just above the knee, off of which a few feet of chains and assorted straps dangle. Seems to always wear some sort of tiger-stripe jungle camo shirt and leaves it unbuttoned.

Very fond of her Bajoranen Earring, a black steel with a small red gem that sits at the low point of the chain.

Personality: Twisted sense of humor, will help you if they know you, but if you piss her off, you'll regret it for awhile to come. She seems a bit tomboyish, tends to be a flirt to both Genders. Can be quite Hyper and erratic after anything more then a cup of coffee.

Brief history: One of the many students in the Moperville area. She lives with her Father, Mother, and her younger brother. Her Father, due to being Active-duty Military, tends to be gone for long periods of time due to his Deployments. She doesn't like to talk about her father's job in the military. Her family is more on the Lower end of the Middle Class. She is very defensive of her Family, and has gotten in more then one fight over "your mom" jokes.

Abilities: She's very good at hand-to-hand, decent with a knife, has been seen using a chain to keep someone away.

Weaknesses: HATES being called a "slut" or any other names that imply that she is promiscuous. If someone steals her mp3 player or her pill bottle she will beat the crap out of them until she gets it back. If she is forced to go long periods of time without either she becomes very depressed.

Family/House Mates:
[Father] August Zeranati: 42 yro.
[Mother] Toni Kerrigan-Zeranati: 39 yro.
[brother] Tony L. Zeranati : 16 yro.

=============

Name: Anthony L. Zeranati
Race: "Other _BITE_ME_"
Place of Birth: Rammestien Air Base, Germany
Theme song: "Manic Depression" by Jimi Hendrix
Physical description: Twiggy kid, brown eyes, longish brown hair he keeps trimmed so it doesn't go lower then his chin. He looks rather similar to his sister, so many think they are twins.

Personality: Tends to act rather withdrawn, often has a lack of interest in "Normal" things. Tends to act like he's in charge when among his peers. But very loyal if you manage to earn his trust.

Brief history: Just another Student of Moperville. Lives with his Sister Augie, his Father August, and his mother Toni. His parents aren't all that creative with names by the way. He once went out with Jess, but it didn't last long due to him being aloof and uninterested. Bit of a Gun-nut though, and being an "Air Force Brat" he's very defensive of the Military.

Abilities: Known to be a Good Shot, as is proven by his hunting trophies, and abundance of wild game jerky. Is a DJ at his older sister's urging.

Weaknesses: less then average muscle mass, not one for snappy comebacks.
"To ask for help when your mind is troubled is never a sign of weakness."
"Eldari Saga", "Brown-Dwarf Ramble", "Warsaw the 42nd" and their derivative works: ©2006, Zerras
click me!:Free Stuff!:I has Wiki!:Back when Sonic was cool:bunny XP=5210+
NINA Goddess of Dance

أهب دجاج مقلي
zerras
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: cyuggot ug u vul gliot geh jlequm ni cellequc yum suhhyuomo

Postby Kalga on Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:35 pm

Looking good.
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Postby Tadpole on Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:04 pm

Okies then. I sometimes play guys, but the character won't work as a guy. So, anytime in the future if Mopervill starts accepting girls again, let me know, 'kay? :D
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
"High explosives and electricity! Woo!" - Kari Byron, Mythbusters
"Somebody order some exploding pants?" - Tory Belleci, Mythbusters

"How do you know she's a witch?" "She looks like one!" - Monty Python & the Holy Grail

Current Form: Half-cat Female (TFed)
Equipped: Uryuom work suit, TF gun, all improved gun of half-witted phrases, enchanted diamond katana, squirrel teddy, and of course my towel.
Inventory: In my wiki.
Known Custom TF Gun Settings: Also in my wiki.
Wiki: Tadpole
XP: 756 - Hyper Bunny

ImageImage

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny.
(")_(") Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.
Tadpole
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:36 pm

Which is why he's an interesting character. He has to learn to be nice.

Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby The kool on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:46 am

By my count, we currently have:

Females: 9
Males: 5 (6 if Jesse manages to talk Freddy in)

...I think Shapphire is officially a midget.

I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.

The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kalga on Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:08 pm

Tadpole wrote:Okies then. I sometimes play guys, but the character won't work as a guy. So, anytime in the future if Mopervill starts accepting girls again, let me know, 'kay? :D

You'll be first to know.
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:42 pm

What if I tone him down?

Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kalga on Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:44 pm

Maybe.
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Postby Author-Man on Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:47 pm

The kool wrote:By my count, we currently have:

Females: 9
Males: 5 (6 if Jesse manages to talk Freddy in)

...I think Shapphire is officially a midget.

OOCSaph: And checking the gender ratio led you to this conclusion, did it?
Let's Plays (on hiatus 'til I get a mic)
[09:55:06] <AM|Slep> I'm surprised Doc Scratch is only now noticing that Spades Slick has set his house on fire.
[09:55:23] <@toothsomeCameo> Or at least only now caring about it?
[09:55:42] <AM|Slep> Yeah, see, the flashing ! tells me there's some modicum of surprise there.
[09:55:50] <@toothsomeCameo> This is true.
[09:56:13] <AM|Slep> That, or he saw a suspicious cardboard box.
[09:56:33] <AM|Slep> He's about to walk over to it and flip it over, only to find Solid Nepeta under it.

[21:40:31] <AM|Hate> Terezi Owns is also awesome.
[21:40:35] <toothsomeCameo> Sadly.
Author-Man
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kalga on Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:49 pm

Of course. *patpat* But he's got a point.
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem