[Disc] Moperville 3- Under New Management

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Re: [Disc] Moperville 3- Under New Management

Postby The kool on Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:18 pm

Alright, gotcha. Once Kaley finds out, probably won't take her long to learn it, but that's cool to know.

Now, secondly, is the ability to turn full animal specific to Grace, or available to all chimeras, or just greater ones, or what?

EDIT: And you need to update the first post.
EDIT2: And I'm really debating with myself now... cat, like I first planned, or tiger? Nah, cat.
Mayhem: We're not crazy, you're just too sane.

Current avatar: That would be Tyrion. Or his head, at any rate.
You can find my inventory, games run, and characters played on my wiki page. It is horribly out of date, though.
I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.
Since counters seem popular, The warnings on my IDBs have been ignored 3 times.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it. - Edgar Allen Poe
I'm wearing a skirt, and I've got boobs. I'm not going to start worrying about my manly image now. - Elliot
Logic is fun. It makes great squealing noises when you torture it. - BRE
Yes, it is rather hard to kill when you inflict numerical HP damage rather than, you know, actual injuries. - Drayco
Drayco, he's the one with enough muses to fill up the U.S Senate and still have some left over for the house of representatives. - Lohti. Rest in peace, man.
The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Lohti on Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:20 am

Name: Alain Turpin
Race: Caucasian
Place of Birth: Manchester, England
Physical description: A Gangly teenager with a mop of unruly brown hair atop his cranium, Alain speaks with a definitively English accent and looks at the world through his vibrant green eyes. He is normally seen in South Pole style clothing (For those who don't know, it's more akin to blue jeans and faded T-shirts) and sneakers on his feet. He walks with a leisurely gait,as if he's got not another care in the world.
Brief history: Alain says he moved from England to Moperville because he wanted to try some of the American customs and education, but was out of the way enough to not be swamped by it. He's been seen entering and exiting an apartment a couple blocks from the mall, though he seems to live alone.
Abilities: Alain's quick with his hands and a dang good player of classic shooting arcade games. He's decently skilled in fighting arcade games
Weaknesses: Ultimately sucks at DDR, or talking in front of girls he's taken a fancy to.
Farewell, Berk, and ride off into the sunset.
-------------------------------------------------
Hiten Mitsurugi style Caramell-dansen!
Lohti
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Drayco on Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:04 pm

The kool wrote:Now, before I respond, I have one question: What was the source of Sensei Greg's ability to sense power? I would think that it's the ASMA, which would mean others (like Jodi or Kaley) might be able to as well. Though really, context there gets kinda muddled, what with Grace's Lespuko blood, and the TF gun messing with her ability to transform...

Looking back, I came across another example of Mr. Verres being an endless barrel of exposition... I was actually looking for proof to support my memory of Grace being able to turn completely into a squirrel. Why can't I find a picture of it? I'm pretty sure she could...

There you go. As far as I've been assuming it, lesser Chimeras only have Human, Half, and Full animal forms, and only ever have those.
Greater chimera, like Grace, have those three PLUS any form given to them externally, i.e. by a TFG.
Current Avatar: Drayco, new and improved. Thanks Sanchay!
And it's a link too! Adawwable.
And random links:
This, my friends, is why I use a Mac.
Drayco
Keenspot Deity

Postby The kool on Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:20 am

That's right. And the Lespuko blood lets them combine forms. Now, which was Kaley? Ah, that's right.

Now, if I recall, Uryuom egg + human DNA + animal DNA = lesser chimera, right? Adding Uryuom DNA makes it a greater chimera, right? Though the record number of parents for an Uryuom child was 12, and only nine of them Uryuoms. Though it brings up the question, at what point is the person defined as an Seyonolu? I know it was explained somewhere, but I can't find it...

You can find my inventory, games run, and characters played on my wiki page. It is horribly out of date, though.
I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.

I'm wearing a skirt, and I've got boobs. I'm not going to start worrying about my manly image now. - Elliot
Yes, it is rather hard to kill when you inflict numerical HP damage rather than, you know, actual injuries. - Drayco
Drayco, he's the one with enough muses to fill up the U.S Senate and still have some left over for the house of representatives. - Lohti. Rest in peace, man.
The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Drayco on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:09 am

Greater chimera is with Lespuko DNA, not Uryuom. Lesser chimeras have Uryuom DNA. I think.
And random links:
Drayco
Keenspot Deity

Postby The kool on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:23 am

If I recall, combining the DNA in the egg is what made it a chimera. Yeesh, now I have to find it...

EDIT: Found it. Painted Black, part 5: The Truth about Grace. Figured I'd give it a look, eh? http://www.egscomics.com/?date=2004-02-25
Last edited by The kool on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.

The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby nokvok on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:36 am

Drayco wrote:Greater chimera is with Lespuko DNA, not Uryuom. Lesser chimeras have Uryuom DNA. I think.

Lesser Chimera are Chimera without Uryuom DNA, Greater chimera are with Uryuom DNA.
Lespuko DNA in the mix does not give it a special name, just special abilities.
Need to look up something about my chars? Here's the list: Characters List (Updated 4/5/11)
Image Image Image
nokvok
Keenspot Deity

Postby Kalga on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:56 am

I swear, I'm going to make houserule this to make sense.

Later.
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Postby The kool on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:06 am

Painted Black, part 5: The Truth about Grace. Difference between Uryuoms and Seyonolus, and what Lespuko blood does. House-rule if you want, but that's Dan's explanation.

I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.

The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby The kool on Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:58 am

Why is everyone wanting to run into Kaley?

I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.

The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kalga on Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:59 am

Because she's got a Neon Flag of Plot above her head.
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Postby The kool on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:19 am

:D :D :D I feel proud of starting the first real plot in a game with this many players. No, really. I usually can't hold a plot like a leaky sieve. Despite how many games I GM.

I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.

The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Lohti on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:20 am

hey, Alain only wants someone to interact with... doesn't have to be Kaley. :shifty:
Farewell, Berk, and ride off into the sunset.
-------------------------------------------------
Hiten Mitsurugi style Caramell-dansen!
Lohti
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby The kool on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:27 am

Oh! Okay. I need something for my other characters to do anyway. Jimmy happens to be outside...

I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.

The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby nightshadow on Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:59 am

Well, Dmitrii is kind of out of it for now, as he will sit there, meditating until Kaley walks by. Or until someone yells at him.
The only defining characteristic between knowledge and belief is the point of view.
If making a story or RP is like baking cookies, then angst is the vanilla extract. You don't put any in, and the final product is bland, and tasteless. Put too much in, and it's bitter and gross. But if you use just the right amount, then you get something truly delicious.
This Week's Avatar: Me!
ImageImage
And now, my DeviantART!
ليس هناك ما هو صحيح، وكل ما هو مسموح به
nightshadow
Keenspot Despot

Postby Drayco on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:37 am

Marlee: *cracks knuckles* Mwehehe... >:3
And random links:
Drayco
Keenspot Deity

Postby SleepyOrigami on Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:12 pm

Hmm, I think now would be a good point in the RP to advance time forward a bit to the late night party with Auggie and Anthony seeing as most people have left the mall for the night. While it's night, my guy Chris won't be around, but I could spend two or three posts describing his house and work space a little. Nuri and Author-man's characters can just split up from the grocery store seeing as I haven't seen Author-man in here in a long time. <_< Maybe they were invited to the party off screen during the proposed time lapse? *shrugs*

This would also give the group over at Jodi's house stuff to do as they would all be there by night time. etc.

Well whatever the case, I think a time skip of like 3 hours (it was almost sunset for all groups thanks to interaction with Chris) would get things moving along at decent clip again.

Then again, I could be wrong. What do you guys and gals think?
Those aren't children; they're packets of cream cheese. -SGC2C
"I steal things. <.< >.>"~TingYi, Sept 17, 2010
I stole my current avatar from: here
here
P.S. I like turtles
SleepyOrigami
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby jfan999 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:17 pm

I'm good with a time skip.
inventory:
-TF Gun powered by the condenced contents of the time space Continuum
-A squirrel Teddy
-A cookie with shiny wrapper
-Six cans unlabeled soda
-A dead fish

I’m sorry you’re too socially acceptable to be socially exceptional

Jesse_God_of_Awesome wrote:Yes.... Bullet to the Stomach was never my favorite flavor either.

shamelessly advertising noone's naruto roleplay site
jfan999
Keenspot Despot

Postby nokvok on Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:01 am

I'd really like to have Nuo invited to the Party, but that can happen during the skipped time, right? Just need a volunteer.
Need to look up something about my chars? Here's the list: Characters List (Updated 4/5/11)
Image Image Image
nokvok
Keenspot Deity

Postby zerras on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:52 am

I'll spin up an NPC promoter...
"To ask for help when your mind is troubled is never a sign of weakness."
"Eldari Saga", "Brown-Dwarf Ramble", "Warsaw the 42nd" and their derivative works: ©2006, Zerras
click me!:Free Stuff!:I has Wiki!:Back when Sonic was cool:bunny XP=5210+
NINA Goddess of Dance

أهب دجاج مقلي
zerras
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: cyuggot ug u vul gliot geh jlequm ni cellequc yum suhhyuomo

Postby Drayco on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:54 am

nokvok wrote:I'd really like to have Nuo invited to the Party, but that can happen during the skipped time, right? Just need a volunteer.

She could just show up. XD

I know Marlee is likely dragging Jodi and Kaley there since she has some sort of "Augie is doing something fun and I want in on it" radar. :3
And random links:
Drayco
Keenspot Deity

Postby Kalga on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:59 am

SleepyOrigami wrote:Hmm, I think now would be a good point in the RP to advance time forward a bit to the late night party with Auggie and Anthony seeing as most people have left the mall for the night. While it's night, my guy Chris won't be around, but I could spend two or three posts describing his house and work space a little. Nuri and Author-man's characters can just split up from the grocery store seeing as I haven't seen Author-man in here in a long time. <_< Maybe they were invited to the party off screen during the proposed time lapse? *shrugs*

This would also give the group over at Jodi's house stuff to do as they would all be there by night time. etc.

Well whatever the case, I think a time skip of like 3 hours (it was almost sunset for all groups thanks to interaction with Chris) would get things moving along at decent clip again.

Then again, I could be wrong. What do you guys and gals think?

Hrm? Yeah. Sure. This. Timeskip. Sure, fine. Your timeskip, spin one up.
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Postby The kool on Wed May 20, 2009 10:06 am

I'm stumped. I know it's only one of my characters who has hit a stalemate, and I have three, but of those three only one would have been invited to the party. I'll just assume someone invited Jimmy, as he's the kinda guy someone would invite to a party. Sam, well... if he even showed up, I'm pretty sure he'd get kicked out.

But the problem is Kaley. I was getting really involved with one character, Jodi. Then Jodi up and leaves. What do I do now?

I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.

The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kalga on Wed May 20, 2009 10:57 am

Everyone can be assumed to have somehow gotten the ability to go.
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Postby nokvok on Wed May 20, 2009 2:39 pm

Nuo probably invited everyone she met, even though it is hard to understand her intentions at times ;)
Image Image Image
nokvok
Keenspot Deity

Previous

Return to Mayhem