Mayhem City's Reckoning:House of Laws [MayhemMetaVerse]

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Re: Mayhem City's Reckoning:House of Laws [MayhemMetaVerse]

Postby Amon Star on Sat May 09, 2009 5:23 am

Plaza
*Suddenly, and without warning, sound blares from all the alleyways along one side of the plaza. Sounds of violence, sounds of explosions, sounds of gunfire, pain and death! And for some reasons, every Beastie Boys song, ever. All this sounds flows out of the alleys in a great cacophony of noise*

*And as everyone is disrupted by the sudden blast of sound, the Ninja strikes from the other direction. Leaping down from the building, his Ninja speed enhanced by the sugar of seven doughnuts, he swoop towards his target, hopefully striking true, before leaping away*

((OOC: OK, first off, this Ninja is wearing white, because black is so last season. And what is still better than orange. Secondly, his target is Ajac, or to be precise his back, and all he has to do is touch it. Everyone should be distracted at least a moment, so I think this plan should work, but I'm not going to Godmode it through. That doesn't mean I want it countered in a Godmodey manner, but if there's a legitimate reason for it to fail, then fair enough. And of course being caught afterwards is another thing entirely.))
My RP Characters

My Battle Cry: "I'm going to bruise you until you taste like chicken, and dip you in uranium!!"
Weapon of Choice: Gilded Boxing Gloves.
anti-paragon wrote:Besides, does Keenspot really want vagabond bunnies raving through the forums, huddling near flamewars to keep warm and eating the offal of slain strips?
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Xepharon on Sat May 09, 2009 10:57 pm

The tune sang in his head carried well. At least, until it was interrupted by the Beastie Boys - among other things. Still, pure reaction had Xeph look up, past Ajac, and towards the alleyway on the other side of the plaza. Instinct Got him to stand up and begin running towards the sound. It didn't sound at all pleasant, and someone might be in danger. Well, standing and running was an inaccurate description, so much as he practically launched himself in the general direction. As he was running, he gripped the green gem tightly, and a light enveloped it for a moment as the glow quickly stretched out into the shape of his sword, Maeth-Gaal. The brilliant silvery-white 30 inch blade shown prominently above the handguard, the handgrip, a pearl-white - or at least what could be seen of it from where Xepharon's hand was not covering - gripped where the gem was. The gem itself now the pommel, wrapped in a swirl of the bottom of the hilt, as a black tassel hung. Xeph ran, towards Ajac..no...was going to run past him, his objective was clear...until Xeph, out of sheer luck spotted a shadow on the ground moving quickly towards Ajac, albeit in an arcing motion. Instinctively, he changed course, somehow feeling that Ajac might be in danger too, from someone approaching. His goal was to be able to knock Ajac clear. The problem was that the shadow was moving faster than Xepharon was.

"AJAC MOVE!!" He called out. Would he make it in time?

((also, sorry, I've never had an opportunity to have his sword come out like this. I've so wanted to! hehe Also, thank you Amon for this. I think. Maybe. you know, for like, giving us stuff to do. And stuff. XD Also, Ajac has finals coming up, and will post to this as time allows. >.>))
Image Image

"Anyone can be honest with everybody, but true honesty begins with being honest with yourself. This however, is likely one of the most difficult of tasks for the human mind to perform." - Me, as far as I know.

"You see those? Those are actual things that are from actual famous people." - Jake R

My Deviant Art profile.
Proud Owner of an Evolution Gun
Xepharon
Keenspot Despot

Postby Ajac on Sun May 10, 2009 7:23 pm

Beyond the Fourth Wall, Beyond the OCC Zone, in a little college dorm room
Ajac, who for reasons of narrative was only a few inches high on his Author's desk, put his fists on his hips and glared up.

"Well?"
Well What?
"You've been neglecting me."
Neglecting Mayhem, Not You.s
"Bolsht!"
A Most Suitable Curse, If I Do Say So Myself.
"Semantics! You only use me on Mayhem anyway!"
Not True, I
"You use Ajac as a name for yourself across the net, yeah, but that's you, not me!"
...You ARE Me, Ajac. You Have Never Grown Much Beyond An Author Avatar. The Flame Imperishable Is Not As Strong In You As You Like To Believe.
"And who's fault is my lack of growth, o AUTHOR?!"
Don't Take That Tone With Me. I Have Had Writers Block.
"And again I say to you, BOLSHT! You've conceived of whole worlds while I was here languishing!"
...I Have Had Writers Block With You.
"...I'm your Old Shame."
Not Precisely. I Am Not Ashamed Of You, Or My Time With You In Mayhem. But Time Marches On Regardless.
"That's why you never finished transcribing my Duel with Dimitri in LPW."
That, And Vor's Leaving.
"That's why I'm dieing."
...You Have Been Slated For Death Since The Crossover Wars.
"Hah. The one bit of character growth I had."
That Which Lives Must Die, And Pass Beyond The Spheres Of Arda.
"You're going to kill me off, so that you can start fresh elsewhere."
And So That I Can Write The Death Scene.
"YOU ASSHOLE!"
The Word You Are Looking For Is 'Bastard'.
"YOU BASTARD! You even admit it! What have you got to say for yourself?!"
Ajac's ears suddenly began to hurt from a distant but cacophonous noise. Amidst the din he heard "AJAC MOVE!"

I Say, When You Return To Mayhem, 'Duck'.
And the author picked up Ajac, and hurled him into the computer screen, where he vanished.

Plaza.
The combined force of recoiling from the din, obeying his Author's orders, heeding Xeph's advice and the sheer PAIN involved in his consciousness slamming back into him caused Ajac to drop just enough to avoid being hit in the back, only the shoulder. All of it together left Ajac with only one response.

AAAAAAAAAAARGH!
"Life is actually very simple. We make it difficult."--Confucious.
"IDIC- Infinite diversity in Infinite combinations."--Gene Roddenberry, the Great Bird of the Galaxy.
Q'apla my trekkie bretheren across teh inter-web!
Ut is est Fio mos non planto is Verum.
God wants Spirtual Fruits, not religious nuts.
Ajac
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Amon Star on Mon May 11, 2009 5:22 am

OOC Zone
Xepharon wrote:((also, sorry, I've never had an opportunity to have his sword come out like this. I've so wanted to! hehe Also, thank you Amon for this. I think. Maybe. you know, for like, giving us stuff to do. And stuff. XD Also, Ajac has finals coming up, and will post to this as time allows. >.>))

No problem with the funky description. Also, no problem giving you stuff to do, though I feel everyone will find the Ninja's goal to be somewhat anti-climatic.

Plaza
Xepharon wrote:The tune sang in his head carried well. At least, until it was interrupted by the Beastie Boys - among other things. Still, pure reaction had Xeph look up, past Ajac, and towards the alleyway on the other side of the plaza. Instinct Got him to stand up and begin running towards the sound. It didn't sound at all pleasant, and someone might be in danger. Well, standing and running was an inaccurate description, so much as he practically launched himself in the general direction. As he was running, he gripped the green gem tightly, and a light enveloped it for a moment as the glow quickly stretched out into the shape of his sword, Maeth-Gaal. The brilliant silvery-white 30 inch blade shown prominently above the handguard, the handgrip, a pearl-white - or at least what could be seen of it from where Xepharon's hand was not covering - gripped where the gem was. The gem itself now the pommel, wrapped in a swirl of the bottom of the hilt, as a black tassel hung. Xeph ran, towards Ajac..no...was going to run past him, his objective was clear...until Xeph, out of sheer luck spotted a shadow on the ground moving quickly towards Ajac, albeit in an arcing motion. Instinctively, he changed course, somehow feeling that Ajac might be in danger too, from someone approaching. His goal was to be able to knock Ajac clear. The problem was that the shadow was moving faster than Xepharon was.

"AJAC MOVE!!" He called out. Would he make it in time?
Ajac wrote:The combined force of recoiling from the din, obeying his Author's orders, heeding Xeph's advice and the sheer PAIN involved in his consciousness slamming back into him caused Ajac to drop just enough to avoid being hit in the back, only the shoulder. All of it together left Ajac with only one response.
AAAAAAAAAAARGH!

*Something is stuck to Ajac's shoulder by the Ninja. Whatever it is, Ajac feels no pain and it looks like a piece of paper. The Ninja them leaps back a meter and draws his katana, his legs bowed as he prepares to leap away. Xeph and anyone else in the Plaze now have a chose. Go to Ajac, or stop the Ninja from getting away*

*BTW, there is, as always, a crowd of panicked NPCs going WTF*
My RP Characters

My Battle Cry: "I'm going to bruise you until you taste like chicken, and dip you in uranium!!"
anti-paragon wrote:Besides, does Keenspot really want vagabond bunnies raving through the forums, huddling near flamewars to keep warm and eating the offal of slain strips?
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Xepharon on Mon May 11, 2009 7:10 am

Choices. Already choices. Ajac appeared fine. Maybe he could wait? Maybe. What if he couldn't? Xeph didn't have time to think, but an idea already arose as Xeph had his sword at the ready to the ninja. "Stop! I don't want to hurt you, but I will if you run! What did you just do?!" Xepharon left his knees somewhat bent, ready to pursue if he had to. It seemed that the ninja was faster than Xeph, but Xeph's magic might be a bit faster. It had been a while since he had to cast any kind of spells, but he was certain that he could if he needed to.

Meanwhile, in his head he called out to the OOCZone. This was a sort of panicked moment though for Xeph, and he never really did talk in the OOC much, let alone on a whim. "Rahvine! I need you here now! Look after Ajac! He might be in danger!" he thought, hoping it would reach where he needed it to.

OOCZone
All that were aware enough to speak in and/or hear the OOCZone heard "Rahvin-...need yo---now! L--..jac! ------danger!"

Xeph was going to pursue.
Image Image

"Anyone can be honest with everybody, but true honesty begins with being honest with yourself. This however, is likely one of the most difficult of tasks for the human mind to perform." - Me, as far as I know.

"You see those? Those are actual things that are from actual famous people." - Jake R

My Deviant Art profile.
Xepharon
Keenspot Despot

Postby mdm on Mon May 11, 2009 4:58 pm

Plaza

A slate-colored dot can be seen zooming towards the House of Laws, growing by the second. It is revealed to be Hail, who has just rushed from the Fort after hearing Xeph's cry.

Resident cloud Muse at your service! he exclaims to whoever is in earshot. He hovers over Ajac, watching intently to make sure that other assailants do not attack.
mdm
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Amon Star on Tue May 12, 2009 6:29 am

Plaza
Xepharon wrote:Choices. Already choices. Ajac appeared fine. Maybe he could wait? Maybe. What if he couldn't? Xeph didn't have time to think, but an idea already arose as Xeph had his sword at the ready to the ninja. "Stop! I don't want to hurt you, but I will if you run! What did you just do?!" Xepharon left his knees somewhat bent, ready to pursue if he had to. It seemed that the ninja was faster than Xeph, but Xeph's magic might be a bit faster. It had been a while since he had to cast any kind of spells, but he was certain that he could if he needed to.

Meanwhile, in his head he called out to the OOCZone. This was a sort of panicked moment though for Xeph, and he never really did talk in the OOC much, let alone on a whim. "Rahvine! I need you here now! Look after Ajac! He might be in danger!" he thought, hoping it would reach where he needed it to.

*The Ninja cocks his head slightly, as if he heard Xeph's OOC cry. He then leaps, but is caught mid-air by Xeph's spell*

((OOC: Over to you, Xepharon.))
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Xepharon on Tue May 12, 2009 9:16 am

((Heh, Xeph hasn't cast any magic yet. >.>; ...though I suppose I can work that in? XD Anyway, this post is assuming you are okay with it, Amon. Otherwise, you can send me a pm saying that it needs to be changed.))

Silent, the ninja was, but the sudden movement of him attempting to run off caused Xeph to loudly, though not yelling, and quickly incant in a language that likely no one would know. "TRAINOST Ev'real!" At the same time, he pointed his sword at the ninja, and his other hand to the ground. Something like a liquid seemed to form at his hand and the tip of the blade, each mass then racing towards the aimed target. The liquid from the empty hand shot to and connected with the ground, a slight fog suddenly rising from it as crackling could be heard while ice formed nigh-instantly. This was the anchor. The other mass of fluid from the sword tip arced toward the ninja, though it was a smaller version of the same liquid blob that shot to the ground.

Amon Star wrote:*snip* but is caught mid-air by Xeph's spell*

Xeph's free hand suddenly raised, coming together with his other hand, and with it, the ice block on the ground seemed to stretch, while the now caught ninja (half encased in ice), was quickly brought down, the sudden change in movement possibly giving the ninja a slight bit of whiplash in the process. The two masses of ice then came together, the block beneath still contorting somewhat, meant to cushion the sudden stop.

((Assuming this worked as I said, the ninja will be encased in the ice up to his mid-arm area, Enough for the ninja to breath, look around, talk if he chooses, etc. but movement beyond that would be limited.))

Xeph's heart was pounding. It had been some time since he'd been in any kind of encounter, let alone one with weapons drawn. He had reacted though. Even so, adrenaline pulsed through his body; his heart rate had heightened, and his breathing accelerated.

Meanwhile, Rahvine had faded into existence here, several feet away from everyone really. Still not having threadscanned, Rahv wasn't entirely sure what was going on. Xeph had his hands and sword poised at someone encased in crystalized dihydrogen monoxide, Ajac was...Ajac was fine looking really, and Hail seemed to have made an appearance already as well. Interesting, considering Hail wasn't an author, but bygones be bygones. "Okay, I'm here, what's going on?" Asked the Author-Avatar to anyone who would answer.
Image Image

My Deviant Art profile.
Xepharon
Keenspot Despot

Postby OzLionHeart on Tue May 12, 2009 4:41 pm

Amy had her Improbably Big Handgun out, and was standing guard over Ajac, along with Hail.

"That character," she nodded at the ninja encased in ice, "attacked Commander Ajac."
Image Image Image Image
My inventory/extended profile | My wiki page

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" - HHGTTG
"I'm supposed to know how magic works?" - Ellen

Ciennas, on my RP style: "I like how your characters can travel through the brink of insanity, catch the reflected light of eternity off of a whole wave of attacking zombie plant things, and still be able to calmly get people out of danger and towards safety."
OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Amon Star on Wed May 13, 2009 5:40 am

OOC Zone
Xepharon wrote:((Heh, Xeph hasn't cast any magic yet. >.>; ...though I suppose I can work that in? XD Anyway, this post is assuming you are okay with it, Amon. Otherwise, you can send me a pm saying that it needs to be changed.))

Oh, I know you hadn't cast anything yet, but you implied in your post you were about to, so I worked it into mine. Flows more, that way. And no problem with your spell, the Ninja has minimal magic resistance.

BTW, no one has yet said they looking at what's the Ninja stuck to Ajac's back. Mind you, they're probably too alert for further attacks.

Plaza
Xepharon wrote:Xeph's heart was pounding. It had been some time since he'd been in any kind of encounter, let alone one with weapons drawn. He had reacted though. Even so, adrenaline pulsed through his body; his heart rate had heightened, and his breathing accelerated.

*The Ninja faced Xeph*

"私は価値がある反対者であるが、それが具象から期待されるべきであることを見る。 但し、Ninjaは決して外にトリックではない。," he says.

*Luckily, subtitles appeared in front of him as he spoke*
Subtitles wrote:I see you are a worthy opponent, but that is to be expected from a fellow Avatar. However, I Ninja is never without tricks.
*The Ninja then proceeded to smash at the ice with his Katana and is doing an impressive job. He ain't free yet, but it won't take long at this rate*

Nearby
*Watching from the shadows, a figure face palms. He then steps even further into cover and begins to get changed*
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Xepharon on Wed May 13, 2009 10:49 am

OzLionHeart wrote:Amy had her Improbably Big Handgun out, and was standing guard over Ajac, along with Hail.

"That character," she nodded at the ninja encased in ice, "attacked Commander Ajac."

Rahvine looked to Ajac. "I see," Said the author, making his way briskly to Ajac. "You okay sir?" He asked, placing a hand on one of Ajac's shoulders. "Eh? ...what's this...?" Wahvine quietly asked out loud to no one in particular. He had felt the paper, and in kind pulled the paper off and began to read it.

Amon Star wrote:*The Ninja faced Xeph*

"私は価値がある反対者であるが、それが具象から期待されるべきであることを見る。 但し、Ninjaは決して外にトリックではない。," he says.

*Luckily, subtitles appeared in front of him as he spoke*

Subtitles wrote:I see you are a worthy opponent, but that is to be expected from a fellow Avatar. However, I Ninja is never without tricks.

*The Ninja then proceeded to smash at the ice with his Katana and is doing an impressive job. He ain't free yet, but it won't take long at this rate*

Meanwhile Xeph sighed and rolled his eyes a bit, slightly amused at the fact that he had subtitles supplied, and at his "tricks" that involved frantically hacking at the ice. This time, Xeph calmly raised a hand again, and cast out more ice, starting on the currently immobile section of ice that the ninja hadn't started hacking away at yet. His hand moved from there upwards in attempt to stop the ninja's weapon.

Upon "regrowing" the ice, Xeph "condensed" his sword back into the green gem, and then spoke to the ninja, this time in a much calmer voice. Still alert though, seeing as how the fellow was a ninja, and ninja's were known for being, indeed, tricky.

"I would first state that I am no avatar. Look. I don't intend to harm you, but if you keep trying to escape, I'm gonna have to keep making ice. It's cold, I know. But the more you struggle, the longer you stay there." He said, his hand still poised.

Rahvine, in the meanwhile, being an author and all, could multi-task, and thus did so. Reading the paper, he barely looked up even, but still snapped his fingers and subtitles appeared for the ninja to read, in proper Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji, respectively.
Image Image

My Deviant Art profile.
Xepharon
Keenspot Despot

Postby Amon Star on Fri May 15, 2009 3:27 am

What the paper says
Xepharon wrote:Rahvine looked to Ajac. "I see," Said the author, making his way briskly to Ajac. "You okay sir?" He asked, placing a hand on one of Ajac's shoulders. "Eh? ...what's this...?" Wahvine quietly asked out loud to no one in particular. He had felt the paper, and in kind pulled the paper off and began to read it.

"OVERTHROW ME!"

*In big letters*

Cold Avatar on Avatar action
Xepharon wrote:Meanwhile Xeph sighed and rolled his eyes a bit, slightly amused at the fact that he had subtitles supplied, and at his "tricks" that involved frantically hacking at the ice. This time, Xeph calmly raised a hand again, and cast out more ice, starting on the currently immobile section of ice that the ninja hadn't started hacking away at yet. His hand moved from there upwards in attempt to stop the ninja's weapon.

Upon "regrowing" the ice, Xeph "condensed" his sword back into the green gem, and then spoke to the ninja, this time in a much calmer voice. Still alert though, seeing as how the fellow was a ninja, and ninja's were known for being, indeed, tricky.

"I would first state that I am no avatar. Look. I don't intend to harm you, but if you keep trying to escape, I'm gonna have to keep making ice. It's cold, I know. But the more you struggle, the longer you stay there." He said, his hand still poised.

*The ice has now trapped the Ninja up to his arms, stopping him from hacking at the ice. Whether he's feeling the cold or not it's hard to tell, as he can't move enough to shiver and has his skin covered up*

"否定に、またはあなたの本質に気づいていないあるが、全く具象である。 あなたのパトロンは明らかである。 可哀想に、鉱山はこの対立で彼自身を含んでいない、従って利点をそこに有する。, " says the Ninja.
Subtitles wrote:"You are either in denial, or unaware of your true nature, but you are indeed an Avatar. Your Patron is even manifest. Alas, mine is not involving himself in this conflict, so you have the advantage there."
Xepharon wrote:Rahvine, in the meanwhile, being an author and all, could multi-task, and thus did so. Reading the paper, he barely looked up even, but still snapped his fingers and subtitles appeared for the ninja to read, in proper Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji, respectively.

"私は英語を理解してもいいありがとう。," says the Ninja.
Subtitles wrote:"I can understand English, thank you."
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Xepharon on Fri May 15, 2009 5:52 am

The note wrote:"OVERTHROW ME!"

*In big letters*

Rahvine shrugged to the response of the ninja, but then finished reading the note (which should have taken all of a half second, if that, but meh, for the sake of laziness on my part...)"What the... oh for the love of... Xeph, let the guy go, this was little more than a practical joke. I think I get it now. And I don't think Ajac was harmed. Well, maybe his pride a bit once he sees what this says..." He says, rolling his eyes a bit and handing the paper to Ajac. A ninja. Rahvine looked to the ninja, jokingly to himself looking for a forehead protector of some hidden village.

Xeph, first responded to the Ninja.

Amon Star's Ninja wrote:"You are either in denial, or unaware of your true nature, but you are indeed an Avatar. Your Patron is even manifest. Alas, mine is not involving himself in this conflict, so you have the advantage there."

He could see that the ninja could not fight the ice any more, and thus lowered his hand. "I have found Awareness...not too long ago actually." There was a hint of sadness in his voice, as he quietly uttered this. Ignorance, was indeed sometimes bliss. Xeph was not going to divulge into a flashback, as anime had a tendency of doing, but instead, nodded as Rahvine said what he did. "Well... I guess you are free to go. I'm going to dissipate the ice. Promise to either just leave, or at least not attack anyone ....not that you have yet really... and I'll get rid of the ice. I can imagine you are getting cold..." The ninja seemed like a reasonable fellow, just...on some kind of weird mission.

((Assuming the ninja agrees...))

The boy again extended his hand, only this time, the ice did everything in reverse; quickly liquefying and pulling away to Xepharon's palm in a concentrated liquid mass of super cold water. As the last of the element left to Xeph's hand, the perfectly round sphere froze in it's current size, that is, roughly the size of a baseball. Crystal clear it was. Finally, it fell to the ground, where it bounced back up only a quarter inch and rolled away unscathed. It would melt on it's own in this heat. The air also seemed to be considerably less humid.
Image Image

My Deviant Art profile.
Xepharon
Keenspot Despot

Postby Amon Star on Sat May 16, 2009 9:28 am

Plaza
Xepharon wrote:Xeph, first responded to the Ninja.

He could see that the ninja could not fight the ice any more, and thus lowered his hand. "I have found Awareness...not too long ago actually." There was a hint of sadness in his voice, as he quietly uttered this. Ignorance, was indeed sometimes bliss. Xeph was not going to divulge into a flashback, as anime had a tendency of doing, but instead, nodded as Rahvine said what he did. "Well... I guess you are free to go. I'm going to dissipate the ice. Promise to either just leave, or at least not attack anyone ....not that you have yet really... and I'll get rid of the ice. I can imagine you are getting cold..." The ninja seemed like a reasonable fellow, just...on some kind of weird mission.

"私の代表団が完了する名誉の私の単語を有する。"
Subtitles wrote:You have my word of honour that my mission is completed.
Xepharon wrote:The boy again extended his hand, only this time, the ice did everything in reverse; quickly liquefying and pulling away to Xepharon's palm in a concentrated liquid mass of super cold water. As the last of the element left to Xeph's hand, the perfectly round sphere froze in it's current size, that is, roughly the size of a baseball. Crystal clear it was. Finally, it fell to the ground, where it bounced back up only a quarter inch and rolled away unscathed. It would melt on it's own in this heat. The air also seemed to be considerably less humid.

*Released, the Ninja shivers a bit. He then sheaths his Katana across his back, bows to Xeph and leaps onto a building, before bounding away*

"そして!" he cries as he does so.
Subtitles wrote:And away!

((OOC: If anyone is stopping him, then let me know.))

The Shadows
*The Ninja's partner finishes getting into costume, prepares to make a grand entrance and... sees that he's no longer needed. Grumbling, he begins to change back into his civilians clothes*
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Xepharon on Mon May 18, 2009 3:49 am

"What an odd fellow..." Rahvine uttered after the ninja leaped away. Xepharon was standing back up from a bow though, having returned the ninja's gesture of respect.

"Well now what?" asked Xeph, approaching Rahvine now.

"Beats me...as far as I can tell, this was little more than a practical joke, with a hint of sarcasm, wit, and lemon-flavor."

"...What?"

"It's a joke. I'm cooking right now."

"But you're..."

"I know. Where I'm really at. This body that you see is merely a projection of myself. The real me is making food."

"...I...see...What, might I ask, are you making?"

"Scrambled eggs topped with colby-jack cheese." Rahvine smiled.
Image Image

My Deviant Art profile.
Xepharon
Keenspot Despot

Postby mdm on Mon May 18, 2009 12:10 pm

Hail goes zooming off after the fleeing Ninja, glancing at the Fourth Wall as he does so.

I'm just going to go have a chat with him, savvy?
mdm
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Amon Star on Tue May 19, 2009 5:23 am

Rooftop chase
mdm wrote:Hail goes zooming off after the fleeing Ninja, glancing at the Fourth Wall as he does so.

I'm just going to go have a chat with him, savvy?

*Leaping from building to building, the Ninja notices his pursuer. Still weakened from the cold, he drops down into an alleyway. Hail arrives just as a normal looking man is exiting said alleyway and joining the everyday crowds of Mayhem*
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Xepharon on Tue May 19, 2009 12:02 pm

OOCZone..well, on the other side of the fourth wall, where I reside.

Really, Hail. Why? Any threat there might have been is no longer, it's been taken care of, and there's nothing more. Besides...he's now... gone...yes, gone. Unfindable. Oh well, right?

[inner thoughts only I can hear]Hopefully that delays Hail enough. Really..the incident is over, let the ninja guy get back to his normal, likely non-danger-filled life...[/thoughts]
Image Image

My Deviant Art profile.
Xepharon
Keenspot Despot

Postby Amon Star on Wed May 20, 2009 5:21 am

Lady's
*Ms Westonbury (remember her?) finishes her text conversation. She gets up, puts away her phone, does the normal things you do, then leaves, heading for the main entrance*
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby OzLionHeart on Wed May 20, 2009 5:38 am

Plaza
Amy, seeing that the threat was now over, put her gun away. "Rahvine has a good point. It's all over, and the ninja has gone."
Image Image Image Image
My inventory/extended profile | My wiki page

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" - HHGTTG
"I'm supposed to know how magic works?" - Ellen

Ciennas, on my RP style: "I like how your characters can travel through the brink of insanity, catch the reflected light of eternity off of a whole wave of attacking zombie plant things, and still be able to calmly get people out of danger and towards safety."
OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Amon Star on Sat May 23, 2009 9:18 am

Plaza
*Ms Westonbury, briefcase in hand, leaves the building and walks over. She squints at Ajac, then turns to the rest*

"As your illustrious leader seems to be suffering from Avatar Fade," she begins. "who here is in charge?"
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Xepharon on Mon May 25, 2009 11:37 am

Plaza
Xeph blinked for a moment, thoughts running through his mind.

Well...Ajac is...but like she sort of said, he's pretty much indisposed at the moment...Amy ((I think?)) here I doubt is, and Rahvine...I never really know about him... And Alex isn't here either...and not long from now I'm going to be made head of...well, what Ajac is currently...soo I

"I suppose, all things considered, I guess I am...sort of," answered the raccoon-tailed-boy. Shaking off his uncertainty, he figured now he might as well go with it. He would be in charge for the most part soon enough anyway. The thought still made him nervous though, but there would be time for that later. But like mentioned a moment ago, he shed off his uncertainty and bowed to Ms. Westonbury, very formal, and very fitting with the kimono he was wearing.

"What can I do for you ma'am?"
Image Image

My Deviant Art profile.
Xepharon
Keenspot Despot

Postby Amon Star on Tue May 26, 2009 1:58 am

Plaza
Xepharon wrote:Xeph blinked for a moment, thoughts running through his mind.

Well...Ajac is...but like she sort of said, he's pretty much indisposed at the moment...Amy ((I think?)) here I doubt is, and Rahvine...I never really know about him... And Alex isn't here either...and not long from now I'm going to be made head of...well, what Ajac is currently...soo I

"I suppose, all things considered, I guess I am...sort of," answered the raccoon-tailed-boy. Shaking off his uncertainty, he figured now he might as well go with it. He would be in charge for the most part soon enough anyway. The thought still made him nervous though, but there would be time for that later. But like mentioned a moment ago, he shed off his uncertainty and bowed to Ms. Westonbury, very formal, and very fitting with the kimono he was wearing.

"What can I do for you ma'am?"

*The elf walks over to Xeph*

"My card," she says brusquely, holding out a card. ((OOC: Assuming Xeph takes it.))

"My new employers have appointed me as their delegate for all negotiations with your army," she continues, still somewhat brusque. "Also, though they are no longer connected with Channel Nine, they still maintain the same demands. Except them, or at least negotiate, and things will go a lot easier for you. Any questions."

((OOC: P.S. The card is just a business card, with her name and stuff on it. She's a lawyer, in case you didn't know.))
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Xepharon on Tue May 26, 2009 7:47 am

Amon Star wrote:*The elf walks over to Xeph*

"My card," she says brusquely, holding out a card. ((OOC: Assuming Xeph takes it.))

Xeph quietly accepted the card and looked at it briefly while she spoke, before looking back up to Ms. Westonbury.

Amon Star wrote:"My new employers have appointed me as their delegate for all negotiations with your army," she continues, still somewhat brusque. "Also, though they are no longer connected with Channel Nine, they still maintain the same demands. Except them, or at least negotiate, and things will go a lot easier for you.

Xepharon listened as she spoke, not entirely sure what to do, especially not entirely sure about just what exactly she meant. Surely "army" was referring to the Defense Force, and "your" was referring to Ft. Mayhem.

Amon Star wrote:Any questions."

He took a breath. "...Several..." he meekly replied. "Ah...who are your current employers then, if you don't mind my asking, and just what are the demands from them in the first place?"
Image Image

My Deviant Art profile.
Xepharon
Keenspot Despot

Postby jfan999 on Tue May 26, 2009 9:22 am

Jfan, who was there the entire time really, stepped forward, "I would also like re-clarification of these demands and also to know why you keep going to the command staff instead of the legal department for these maters."
inventory:
-TF Gun powered by the condenced contents of the time space Continuum
-A squirrel Teddy
-A cookie with shiny wrapper
-Six cans unlabeled soda
-A dead fish

I’m sorry you’re too socially acceptable to be socially exceptional

Jesse_God_of_Awesome wrote:Yes.... Bullet to the Stomach was never my favorite flavor either.

shamelessly advertising noone's naruto roleplay site
jfan999
Keenspot Despot

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem