Mayhem City's Reckoning:House of Laws [MayhemMetaVerse]

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Re: Mayhem City's Reckoning:House of Laws [MayhemMetaVerse]

Postby Amon Star on Thu May 28, 2009 2:53 am

Xepharon wrote:He took a breath. "...Several..." he meekly replied. "Ah...who are your current employers then, if you don't mind my asking, and just what are the demands from them in the first place?"

jfan999 wrote:Jfan, who was there the entire time really, stepped forward, "I would also like re-clarification of these demands and also to know why you keep going to the command staff instead of the legal department for these maters."

*Ms Westonbury seemed a little surprised by Jfan, but recovered quickly enough*

"To answer your questions," she replies to both, "my employers do not have a name. They wish to be known only by their actions. Secondly, we go to the command staff because though I am a lawyer, we do not consider this a legal matter. Besides, if the DF can get away wish genocide against their own people without charges, going through the courts would be an exercise in pointlessness."

*There was a definite edge to her voice when she mention the genocide*

"And finally," she continues, "are remaining demands are; one, no more ruler ship. Two, no more godmoders, or at least keep them locked up in your fort. Three, no more Weapons Of Mass Destruction," definite heat in her voice again. "And four, no more warheart," she glances at Ajac, "however, that one may deal with itself."
My RP Characters

My Battle Cry: "I'm going to bruise you until you taste like chicken, and dip you in uranium!!"
Weapon of Choice: Gilded Boxing Gloves.
anti-paragon wrote:Besides, does Keenspot really want vagabond bunnies raving through the forums, huddling near flamewars to keep warm and eating the offal of slain strips?
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Xepharon on Thu May 28, 2009 8:09 pm

Amon Star wrote:*Ms Westonbury seemed a little surprised by Jfan, but recovered quickly enough*

"To answer your questions," she replies to both, "my employers do not have a name. They wish to be known only by their actions. Secondly, we go to the command staff because though I am a lawyer, we do not consider this a legal matter. Besides, if the DF can get away wish genocide against their own people without charges, going through the courts would be an exercise in pointlessness."

*There was a definite edge to her voice when she mention the genocide*

"And finally," she continues, "are remaining demands are; one, no more ruler ship. Two, no more godmoders, or at least keep them locked up in your fort. Three, no more Weapons Of Mass Destruction," definite heat in her voice again. "And four, no more warheart," she glances at Ajac, "however, that one may deal with itself."

"I'm not ready to deal with this kind of thing yet...yeesh..." thought Xeph, scratching his head while she spoke. "How can we help someone who has an employer who doesn't exist?"

"Well...As you can see, ma'am, Ajac is still in charge...if not...well, whatever is causing this for him...anyway, I am sure that item two is something that can be managed, as for the WOMD's...I would have to talk to Ajac about talking to the Defense Force's higher ups in their military...thing. As for the Warheart...well, I am not sure if I'm allowed to say anything about that, so I'll keep quiet for now about that. It's not my place to say. As for rulership...what about a guy that people can go to for issues who can try to help out where possible, but otherwise has no absolute authority?"

A piece of paper conveniently blew by, stopping at Xeph's feet, but positioned so that Ms. Westonbury could plainly see the letters as it fell from eye level to the ground.

The Piece of Paper wrote:Like a U.S. President, just without personal gains from petroleum companies or the like to screw economy.

Then the page blew away.
Image Image

"Anyone can be honest with everybody, but true honesty begins with being honest with yourself. This however, is likely one of the most difficult of tasks for the human mind to perform." - Me, as far as I know.

"You see those? Those are actual things that are from actual famous people." - Jake R

My Deviant Art profile.
Proud Owner of an Evolution Gun
Xepharon
Keenspot Despot

Postby jfan999 on Thu May 28, 2009 9:03 pm

"I'd also like to point out," Jfan began, "that many of the command staff are godmoders with WMDs and would be unlikely to give up said power, so what kind of threat are you using to keep them in line?"
inventory:
-TF Gun powered by the condenced contents of the time space Continuum
-A squirrel Teddy
-A cookie with shiny wrapper
-Six cans unlabeled soda
-A dead fish

I’m sorry you’re too socially acceptable to be socially exceptional

Jesse_God_of_Awesome wrote:Yes.... Bullet to the Stomach was never my favorite flavor either.

shamelessly advertising noone's naruto roleplay site
jfan999
Keenspot Despot

Postby Amon Star on Fri May 29, 2009 1:33 am

Plaza
Xepharon wrote:"I'm not ready to deal with this kind of thing yet...yeesh..." thought Xeph, scratching his head while she spoke. "How can we help someone who has an employer who doesn't exist?"

"Well...As you can see, ma'am, Ajac is still in charge...if not...well, whatever is causing this for him...anyway, I am sure that item two is something that can be managed, as for the WOMD's...I would have to talk to Ajac about talking to the Defense Force's higher ups in their military...thing. As for the Warheart...well, I am not sure if I'm allowed to say anything about that, so I'll keep quiet for now about that. It's not my place to say. As for rulership...what about a guy that people can go to for issues who can try to help out where possible, but otherwise has no absolute authority?"

A piece of paper conveniently blew by, stopping at Xeph's feet, but positioned so that Ms. Westonbury could plainly see the letters as it fell from eye level to the ground.

The Piece of Paper wrote:Like a U.S. President, just without personal gains from petroleum companies or the like to screw economy.

Then the page blew away.

*The elven lawyer indeed did glance at the paper*
jfan999 wrote:"I'd also like to point out," Jfan began, "that many of the command staff are godmoders with WMDs and would be unlikely to give up said power, so what kind of threat are you using to keep them in line?"

*An angry look crossed Ms Westonbury's face. She was about to respond when... her phone beeped*

"Excuse me a moment," she says to Xeph and Jfan, before getting out her PDA and reading the message. She raises an eyebrow at it*

"It appears," she says, putting it away, "that we must continue this conversation at another time. So, unless there is any business you wish to add, I'll be waiting over their for my ride."

*The elf indicates the parking lot and waits for any responce*
My RP Characters

My Battle Cry: "I'm going to bruise you until you taste like chicken, and dip you in uranium!!"
anti-paragon wrote:Besides, does Keenspot really want vagabond bunnies raving through the forums, huddling near flamewars to keep warm and eating the offal of slain strips?
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Xepharon on Fri May 29, 2009 9:17 am

Huh...well how am I going to be able to get in further contact with her if she needs something...? Thought Xeph.

Rahvine spoke up this time, walking up to the side beside Xeph. "Forgive me for interjecting, Ms...Westonbury was it? But if you need further contact with Xeph," He handed a card to Ms. Westonbury, which had a series of numbers on it and Xeph's name, You can reach him at that number." He finished up saying, handing a phone to Xeph. It had come off a clip hanging on his waist. Surely the phone had been there this whole time...had it?

"What's this?"

"It's a phone," came the response with smile.

"I know that, but I mean, why?"

"You're getting important. You'll need one of those for when people, like Ms. Westonbury here, need to get into further contact with you."

"How did you know I'd be okay with this...?"

"You really have to ask?"

"Oh, right. Author."

Heh...I might just be on her scat list now that she knows I'm an author... Thought the avatar. He decided he'd attempt to remain off that list if he wasn't on it by now. Hopefully he wasn't coming off as presumptuous. "Please understand, ma'am, I'm more like his retainer, really. I try not to get involved with anything...In fact, I don't recall having done anything yet! ...Well... not in the sense of being over 9000..."
Image Image

"Anyone can be honest with everybody, but true honesty begins with being honest with yourself. This however, is likely one of the most difficult of tasks for the human mind to perform." - Me, as far as I know.

"You see those? Those are actual things that are from actual famous people." - Jake R

My Deviant Art profile.
Xepharon
Keenspot Despot

Postby Amon Star on Sat May 30, 2009 4:08 am

Plaza
Xepharon wrote:Huh...well how am I going to be able to get in further contact with her if she needs something...? Thought Xeph.

Rahvine spoke up this time, walking up to the side beside Xeph. "Forgive me for interjecting, Ms...Westonbury was it? But if you need further contact with Xeph," He handed a card to Ms. Westonbury, which had a series of numbers on it and Xeph's name,

*Ms Westonbury takes the card*
Xepharon wrote:You can reach him at that number." He finished up saying, handing a phone to Xeph. It had come off a clip hanging on his waist. Surely the phone had been there this whole time...had it?

"What's this?"

"It's a phone," came the response with smile.

"I know that, but I mean, why?"

"You're getting important. You'll need one of those for when people, like Ms. Westonbury here, need to get into further contact with you."

"How did you know I'd be okay with this...?"

"You really have to ask?"

"Oh, right. Author."

Heh...I might just be on her scat list now that she knows I'm an author... Thought the avatar. He decided he'd attempt to remain off that list if he wasn't on it by now. Hopefully he wasn't coming off as presumptuous. "Please understand, ma'am, I'm more like his retainer, really. I try not to get involved with anything...In fact, I don't recall having done anything yet! ...Well... not in the sense of being over 9000..."

*She nods curtly at the Author*

"That's good to hear," she says as she puts away the card, "but the DF's legal council is right in some regards, so I doubt I'll be using this. Regardless, you have my card and I see your Master has recovered from his Fade," she says nodding at Ajac, "so unless there is anything else?"

*Again, she waits for a responce*
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Xepharon on Sun May 31, 2009 12:51 pm

Xeph looked over to Ajac, at first glad to to see that he was able to take over things. But looking to Ajac had shown Xeph otherwise. He mentally sighed, and looked back to the elf. "He looks like he's still not functioning, to me...anyway, personally, I can't think of anything, aside from asking for another card? I plan to hold onto this one and give the other one to him when he comes to. Once he does, you might soon receive a call from him. Maybe. Or if I need anything. I dunno. Thank you for your time, I suppose...Oh!" He suddenly exclaimed, having made a realization. "I am so terribly sorry, I've forgotten to introduce myself in his stead! I am Xepharon Del-Zier," he said, pocketing the one card, while holding out his right hand out in a greeting gesture.

Rahvine had, by now, bowed slightly and left the conversation. Though he kept an open ear for if Ms. Westonbury needed anything from a resident Author. Who knew what she needed exactly? Her employer wasn't even known.
Image Image

My Deviant Art profile.
Xepharon
Keenspot Despot

Postby OzLionHeart on Sun May 31, 2009 9:01 pm

Amy, meanwhile, had elected to stand back and watch.

And discreetly take notes.
Image Image Image Image
My inventory/extended profile | My wiki page

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" - HHGTTG
"I'm supposed to know how magic works?" - Ellen

Ciennas, on my RP style: "I like how your characters can travel through the brink of insanity, catch the reflected light of eternity off of a whole wave of attacking zombie plant things, and still be able to calmly get people out of danger and towards safety."
OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Amon Star on Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:15 am

Plaza
Xepharon wrote:Xeph looked over to Ajac, at first glad to to see that he was able to take over things. But looking to Ajac had shown Xeph otherwise. He mentally sighed, and looked back to the elf. "He looks like he's still not functioning, to me...anyway, personally, I can't think of anything, aside from asking for another card? I plan to hold onto this one and give the other one to him when he comes to. Once he does, you might soon receive a call from him. Maybe. Or if I need anything. I dunno. Thank you for your time, I suppose...Oh!" He suddenly exclaimed, having made a realization. "I am so terribly sorry, I've forgotten to introduce myself in his stead! I am Xepharon Del-Zier," he said, pocketing the one card, while holding out his right hand out in a greeting gesture.

*The elf shakes the hand*

"Ms Westonbury, as I believe I already said," she says as she does so.

"Anyway," she says as she hands over another card, "now I must be going."

*With a nod, she turns and walks over to the parking lot*
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Xepharon on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:34 pm

Xepharon looked back to the others as Ms. Westonbury left. "...So now what?" He looked to Ajac somewhat expectantly. Then to Rahvine. Rahvine just shrugged.

"I dunno."
Image Image

My Deviant Art profile.
Xepharon
Keenspot Despot

Postby OzLionHeart on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:56 pm

Amy shrugged. "Don't look at me. I'm just kind of along for the ride here."
Image Image Image Image

Ciennas, on my RP style: "I like how your characters can travel through the brink of insanity, catch the reflected light of eternity off of a whole wave of attacking zombie plant things, and still be able to calmly get people out of danger and towards safety."
OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Xepharon on Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:05 pm

((I have been given permission for this...))

Before Ms Westonbury left
Amon Star wrote:"And four, no more warheart," she glances at Ajac, "however, that one may deal with itself."

Ajac gave her a funny look, as though she knew something she shouldn't be able to know.

Moments Later

Ajac quirked an eyebrow at the paper, though he did agree with it, a slight nod being given.

Aaaaaaanyway...

Rahvine had a small laptop and was typing on it. Xeph walked over and read over his shoulder "That happened already...why are you narrating it there?"

"Well, the author who narrates Ajac is horridly busy with things, and asked me to transcribe for him."

"I didn't see or hear anything here, OOC, or otherwise..."

"I know lad. I know. When we get back I'll introduce you to something called 'instant messenger'."
Image Image

My Deviant Art profile.
Xepharon
Keenspot Despot

Postby Ajac on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:12 pm

Plaza.
Ajac yawned and stretched.

Alright, let's get inside before something ELSE happens to distract my author.
"Life is actually very simple. We make it difficult."--Confucious.
"IDIC- Infinite diversity in Infinite combinations."--Gene Roddenberry, the Great Bird of the Galaxy.
Q'apla my trekkie bretheren across teh inter-web!
Ut is est Fio mos non planto is Verum.
God wants Spirtual Fruits, not religious nuts.
Ajac
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Amon Star on Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:38 am

Parking Zone
*Eventually, a shuttle pod lands. Ms Westonbury get in it, then it flies off*
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Xepharon on Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:55 am

Ajac wrote:Plaza.
Ajac yawned and stretched.

Alright, let's get inside before something ELSE happens to distract my author.

Xepharon nodded, and hesitated for a moment. This was it. Was he ready? He looked to the general direction that the ninja had jumped away to. Then to where Ms. Westonbury was standing, just as her transportation arrived, and she left. He took a breath, turned, and walked into the courthouse, condensing his sword into the green gem that it was previously. He pocketed it.

Rahvine on the otherhand was watching a movie from a tiny video projector, onto a 3 x 3 screen in front of him. What it was, was anybody's guess, but they would have been able to see a scene that resembled Ren and Stimpy, crossed with Jose and the Pussycats, crossed with Scooby Do. At least, before Rahv poofed it into nothing.

Xeph couldn't help but say something as Ravhine caught up. "You're beginning to act a bit like May."

"Someone has to. I haven't seen A Fan online in ages, let alone May running around the Fort. Hell, *I* actually miss the antics."
Image Image

My Deviant Art profile.
Xepharon
Keenspot Despot

Postby Ajac on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:50 am

The Front Door
As they walked in, the group was met with the normal security checks for a courthouse. Well, normal for Mayhem, anyway.

"Please take a TF Gun from the wall if you do not posses one yourself. Please be advised, no weapons in the bathrooms: some things are just wrong, after all."
Ajac passed the security guard and took one of the guns, which he slipped into his pocket. With such a whirl of destinies at work, such a thunderous storm on the metaphorical horizon, surely his thoughts were a wonder to behold! What philosophical musing inflicts him in this dark time?
I wonder what I'll have for lunch...I'm in the mood for a Quesidilla.
...Well, they can't all be Hamlet's Soliloquy.
"IDIC- Infinite diversity in Infinite combinations."--Gene Roddenberry, the Great Bird of the Galaxy.
Ajac
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby OzLionHeart on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:57 am

Amy also took one of the guns, and slipped it into her tote bag.
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Xepharon on Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:18 pm

Xeph wasn't sure just as to why, but he didn't argue really, figuring there was some reason that the TF guns were asked for. Taking one from the rack, he carried it with him. He'd ask Ajac later why this was a standard.

Rahvine was not entirely sure either, especially not being native to Mayhem, but cheerfully took one from the rack as well.

OOCZone

Huh...Why DO we need TF guns in a federal house?
Image Image

My Deviant Art profile.
Xepharon
Keenspot Despot

Postby Ajac on Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:50 pm

OOCZone
Because it's MAYHEM, duh. Why WOULDN'T you need a TF Gun? I mean, just in case? Why, back in my day, when we had to walk FIF-TEEEEEN miles to our computers, in the snow, uphill BOTH WAYS, we didn't ask WHY you needed a TFG, we took it and were grateful for the gift, and we'd shoot any snozwangers or vermicious knids what came within two feet into chibi mushroom people, and we didn't have this here new-fangled Twitter. No, we had to update our forum signatures and Wiki pages regular-like, AND ANOTHER THING-
Sire, you're babbling like an Old Coot.
...Silence, Red. I don't need any lip from my assorted muses.
Yes sire.

Courthouse Entryway
Ajac motioned to one of the many pairs of doors marked "Courtroom", specifically the one marked "Courtroom 3".

Judge Gianmous uses this room, so it'll be in here.
Sure enough, inside, at the Defendant's Table, was Alex, frozen in a block of ice. How he got there, and how he was frozen, are QUESTIONS THAT DO NOT NEED TO BE ASKED.
But what if-
I said they DON'T NEED TO BE ASKED.
...ooookay then.
Ajac
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby jfan999 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:55 pm

Jfan entered as well holding up the TF Gun that he normally carried as he walked past the guard.
inventory:
-TF Gun powered by the condenced contents of the time space Continuum
-A squirrel Teddy
-A cookie with shiny wrapper
-Six cans unlabeled soda
-A dead fish

I’m sorry you’re too socially acceptable to be socially exceptional

Jesse_God_of_Awesome wrote:Yes.... Bullet to the Stomach was never my favorite flavor either.

shamelessly advertising noone's naruto roleplay site
jfan999
Keenspot Despot

Postby Xepharon on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:43 pm

OOCZone
Ahhh yes...I miss him...Along with the other shows he did that I grew up on... Rahvine looks online for some other Cosby quotes.

Courtroom 3

Xeph and Rahvine made it in behind Ajac. Xeph first raising an eyebrow and blurting out a question. "Why is he in a block of ice...?"

Rahvine began laughing, though not at Alex, but at what Xeph just said, which resulted in a dirty look from Xeph, which in turn resulted in Rahvine falling silent. Rahvine knew why Xeph gave him the look, since the raccoon tailed boy didn't find such situations, ones that hindered or harmed others, funny. Practical jokes were one thing, but one could see this was no joke. Rahvine would explain why he was laughing later to Xeph, and to everyone else now.

OOCZone
*snrk* Well, you did say not to ask HOW he got there, but never said not to ask WHY...heh..heheh....*laughs* HaHAHA!! HAHA--OW!!

Rahvine is bonked with a wiffle bat from nowhere.

What was that for?

Enough out of you.

What? Aww crap, it's you.

Yes. Me. You represent me. I gave you that privilege. Granted the technicality might be amusing, there's no need to carry on like that. Represent me as I would be.

Yessir. Mock salute.

Rahvine receives a glare from the void. How...? You have no..

Just focus....
Image Image

My Deviant Art profile.
Xepharon
Keenspot Despot

Postby OzLionHeart on Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:35 am

Amy raised an eyebrow at the sight of the frozen Alex, but refrained from comment, instead listening in to the OOC chatter.
Image Image Image Image

OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby mdm on Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:40 pm

Courtroom 3

The red-headed trenchcoat-wearing guy is sitting three rows back from the defense table. Hearing footsteps, he swivels around to see the procession enter, and rises, saluting respectfully. He then sits back down.
mdm
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Xepharon on Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:05 am

Rahvine walked a bit faster and caught up with Ajac, whispering quietly in his ear, so that only Ajac would hear.

"Ajac...something's going down at the fort...We REALLY need to get this underway...

Xeph meanwhile, who couldn't hear Rahvine, merely looked at all the seats. "...Where do we sit?"

To anyone who was watching, it appeared like Xeph was zoned out slightly. Or at least conversing amongst himself. Lord only knew what.

But to Xeph, it was an entirely deep conversation. Someone was speaking to him. In his head. More along means of Telepathy, but with an open channel that thoughts and responses might be returned silently. In his mind he could all but envision himself sitting in an open field, thunderclouds threatening rain, a symbol of the inner turmoil he'd been feeling for some time. The conversation continued quietly.

Not to dredge up unpleasant memories, but you have seen the Mayhem, yes?
If you speak of the fort, yes. But I am no author. I can't just teleport like they can.
Not the Fort. The Whole of Mayhem.
*looks blankly up at the sky* I am not sure I follow what you are asking.
Your forced Awakening.
*Xeph nods slowly* ...Yes. I am Aware. Of it, what it is...what I am...
Traumatic though it was, having seen it directly is a great boon for you.
I am still learning much about it. For now, aside from hearing and speaking directly to the authors...or inderectly, rather, I'm not certain as to what else there is. But then, I've not yet experienced it. My own author has forgotten about Mayhem even. I have felt that.
Not forgotten, only left it for a time. And yet, you persist.
*Xeph blinks. Realization slow, but progressing* Even without him...I've lived...even before him.....I've lived...There's stil time for me.
If you too could perceive an infinite different realities, your attention would slip too. But I'm getting a little too philosophical.
No, it's fine. Oddly, it makes sense. Perfect sense.
A wide mind will serve you well. Thin ones would snap under a fraction of what you've seen and will see.
A mind to carry more than a smaller...Mayhem all but requires such. And Ajac wants me to be in charge of a part of it...
And yet, he expects you to remain as you are. Such things are impossible. You have already been shown the Mayhem, seen the broader truth. I will teach you the next step. If you are willing.
That is what makes me nervous. To be a leader, one has to evolve themselves. I don't want to change more than I have to. I've be forced into knowing what I could have been happy not knowing. But in changing...others are affected by it as well. Not just the one changing. *sigh* I've been through many changes already...I don't think that if I stopped growing, that it would make things better. That's what I've learned.
The knowledge I offer is meant for a leader. You can still do many good things as you are, and I do not presume to know your Story. Only you can know that. But if your tale is not of a leader, this knowledge is not meant for you.
*The wind continued blowing, the overcast sky still threatening rain, though a small hole in the clouds opened, and a single beam of sun's light shown through, exactly to the point at which Xepharon was sitting*
I don't know what my future brings, but it seems that someone else does...*grumble*
... I see. I fear I have come too soon if that much doubt still lies in you. But know that, no matter how man so-called "Authors" meddle in your life, they do not determine your Story. Only you can do that.
I never said I doubted. I'm just no psychic. I do what I must to get by, to make things get done. As I always have. If becoming a leader is part of the road I'm to travel, then so be it. I may not like it, but many things in my life are things I didn't like, but I've adjusted to and learned how to get by, so that I could do what I must.
Many such "roads" lie before you. Many of them are tales of you just "getting by". Some would have you fall into despondency, possibly even losing your Awareness. An unfortunate ending, but not necessarily an unhappy one for you. But a few, a glorious few, have you take charge of you life, your Story. You make it your own and, for good or for ill, you make a Story truely worth knowing, worth remembering, worth telling.
*Xeph smirks softly* I remember when a certain demon of Mayhem spoke to me. One "Teleros" as I recall. He said something similar, though not with words. Something he gave me to look over when I was ready. It had said basically that I had something that others didn't, a potential, as you have said. Something that might allow me to continue on, even "transcend" I think was one word that was used. Basically, that I was fully able to choose my own way, that the Authors do hold power, but only so much...that we are in true control of our destiny. What do you know that the rest don't seem to realize...?
?
I feel confusion coming from you, oh mysterious wind.
Just waiting for you to finish your tale, that's all.
That's really it. I am interested in knowing what it is you seem to hold in knowledge that it seems that the authors don't seem to conceive, or at the least, acknowledge. My biggest question...
I merely see great potential in you. I belive Ajac sees it as well, but he seems to think he can force greatness onto you.
...would lie in wondering why the authors...several in fact, seem to hold such interest in me. Am I like "the chosen one" or something? I say that jokingly, but I still want to know why i have many eyes of the heavens casting gaze in my direction...
In a story such as this, belief creates reality. You are believed to be important, so important you become. However, I hold that your belief is the most important. If all you seek is a "Happily ever after", then I will not begrudge you for it.
I admit to not seeking a path of glory. But more often than not, Glory befells those who aren't going out of their way to find it. Not luck, but those willing to act. I'm willing to do what I must, to keep those I hold dear safe. I wil let you decide if this an answer that decides for you if I am to know what it is you are wanting to tell me.
You're not quite ready, methinks, but you're ready to be ready. Less turbulent times are needed. But I can provide a different aid for the current situation, if you'd like.
Turbulent...well, not to sound cliche at all, I can almost sense like there's a disturbance in the Mayhem.
Yes, very nearly ready. ... There is trouble at the Fort. Ajac's machinations can wait; those at the Fort have need of a steady hand to guide them. I can provide a rapid path.
Lives and their safety before Pomp and Circumstance anyday.
Image Image

My Deviant Art profile.
Xepharon
Keenspot Despot

Postby ChroniclerC on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Inside(?)
On cue, the space beside Xeph rips open with a clean tearing sound, and a head pops out of the gash.
Image "One way train to Fort Mayhem now in the station, all aboard!"
Image Image Image
ChroniclerC
Keenspot Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem