Mayhem City's Reckoning:House of Laws [MayhemMetaVerse]

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Re: Mayhem City's Reckoning:House of Laws [MayhemMetaVerse]

Postby Amon Star on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:11 pm

Negotiation Room
mdm wrote:Sir MDM twirls the pen with one hand, rubbing his chin with the other.

"Who is your client again? Refresh my memory..."

"Everyone who lost family or property during the Raven's Fall incident." answers the lawyer as he shuffles through his papers. "Here's a complete a list."

*Mr Pearce slides another piece of paper across to MDM*

((OOC: The only name that's familliar is Margaret Westonbury.))
My RP Characters

My Battle Cry: "I'm going to bruise you until you taste like chicken, and dip you in uranium!!"
Weapon of Choice: Gilded Boxing Gloves.
anti-paragon wrote:Besides, does Keenspot really want vagabond bunnies raving through the forums, huddling near flamewars to keep warm and eating the offal of slain strips?
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby mdm on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:49 pm

"...right, okay then."

Picking the pen up, he quickly scrawled his signature in the indicated spots on the document.
mdm
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Amon Star on Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:58 am

Negotiation Room
mdm wrote:"...right, okay then."

Picking the pen up, he quickly scrawled his signature in the indicated spots on the document.

"Splendid," declares Pearce, "and we even have a witness," he glances at the catgirl.

*After MDM has signed, the lawyer uses a device to make a copy, hands the Deffer the original, then puts everything else away*

"Thank you for granting these people closure," states Colin after he's finished, rising and extending his hand as he does so.
My RP Characters

My Battle Cry: "I'm going to bruise you until you taste like chicken, and dip you in uranium!!"
anti-paragon wrote:Besides, does Keenspot really want vagabond bunnies raving through the forums, huddling near flamewars to keep warm and eating the offal of slain strips?
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby mdm on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:22 pm

"Right, sure," Sir MDM responded, shaking the hand before turning on his heel and departing the house of laws quicky.
mdm
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Amon Star on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:06 pm

Negotiation Room
*After MDM leaves, Mr Pearce sits down again and pulls out a phone*

"This is Pearce. They signed it. Yes, the original demand. I couldn't say. Yes, don't worry, I'll start on the paperwork ASAP. Bye."

*Then he hangs up and makes good on his promise.*
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby OzLionHeart on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:50 pm

The catgirl watched him for a moment, then picked up the two glasses (and the discarded packet) and left the room.

Turning down a corridor, she took a left, then a right, and entered a room on the left, closing the door behind her.

She carefully placed each of the glasses (and the packet) into small plastic bags, then sealed each bag. She then pulled out a phone, and dialled a number.

"Hi, Cory, it's Kari. Yes, I observed the whole thing. No, I think their negotiator pulled a fast one. I saw him put something in the drinks. Yes, I've got the two glasses they used. I can bring them in, no problem. See you soon. Bye."

Kari put the phone away, then picked up a backpack, and carefully stowed the glasses in it. Slinging the pack over her shoulder, she padded out of the room, and exited the building.
Image Image Image Image
My inventory/extended profile | My wiki page

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" - HHGTTG
"I'm supposed to know how magic works?" - Ellen

Ciennas, on my RP style: "I like how your characters can travel through the brink of insanity, catch the reflected light of eternity off of a whole wave of attacking zombie plant things, and still be able to calmly get people out of danger and towards safety."
OzLionHeart
Keenspot Deity

Postby Amon Star on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:46 am

Negotiation Room
*Mr Pearce finishes dotting the i's and crossing the t's. He then puts away the paperwork and leaves, collecting his pistol from security as he leaves the building*
My RP Characters

Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Previous

Return to Mayhem