Super Happy Fun Time! Sign-Up (Anthro Academy)

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Re: Anthro Academy RP Discussion and Sign-Up

Postby CFriis on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:09 pm

Wooooo!
Classmates: Exciting Adventures, Teenage Angst and Coed Showers
My Wiki - Feel free to edit and add to it in any way you see fit.
At least partially responsible for the following Mayhem Laws of Physics: 15, 19, 43, 44, 44a, 53, 54, 56, 63, 71, 72, 79, 82 and the exception to 128.
CFriis
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby nokvok on Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:32 am

Would it be possible to add a second Char?
I came to the conclusion that I am very used to play more than just one char pro RP cause it makes it easier to take part in more scenes and situations.
Need to look up something about my chars? Here's the list: Characters List (Updated 4/5/11)
Image Image Image
nokvok
Keenspot Deity

Postby SleepyOrigami on Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:29 am

Is this where I can ask questions about the game? I like the map of the Academy grounds and have no problem with them. I was just wondering more about housing. Will there be dorms or apartments (apartments have kitchens)? Will the characters have roommates, and if so will they be NPC's or is the gender spread of the PC's about right to pair up everyone. Are dorms set up so each room has a bathroom for two or are they set up so that two rooms share and are connected by a bathroom for four (single shower and toilet in both cases, just a slightly larger bathroom with two sinks in the four share case and a slightly larger main room for two case)? Are the buildings fairly new and modern or are they a relic of older days? A mixture of these from building to building? Are the dorms strict one gender dorms, co-ed by floor, or co-ed by room (guys and gals live on the same floor but individual rooms are strict one gender)? Can couples live together in apartments or are they too young for that kind of thing?

I only ask as I want to draw up some detailed floor plans of my character's room and maybe some of the common areas in the building like a TV lounge or laundry room. Also, my character will want to cook so if he lives in a dorm he'll want to have access to the home-ec lab kitchen when it's not in use or the cafeteria etc. Speaking of which, are there set class schedules or is that up in the air? Like which characters are in the same class?

If answering these questions leads to spoilers then don't worry about it. If the details are up for grabs let me know and I'll make decisions on these things as they come up. Sorry for hitting you with a wall of text like this, but seeing a basic layout started the wheels turning in my head and I couldn't stop thinking about all the little details of the world they have moved into.

Maybe none of this is really that important, but it does help build the world a little.

EDIT: Never mind, I'll just post some designs and if they are no good then I'll not use them.
Those aren't children; they're packets of cream cheese. -SGC2C
"I steal things. <.< >.>"~TingYi, Sept 17, 2010
I stole my current avatar from: here
here
P.S. I like turtles
SleepyOrigami
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby nokvok on Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:03 pm

As far as I know, Psycho_bunny told us to go ahead and add things to the game and setting as long as it isn't too big. But I believe the first post indicates that the dorms are strictly separated.
Need to look up something about my chars? Here's the list: Characters List (Updated 4/5/11)
Image Image Image
nokvok
Keenspot Deity

Postby psycho_BUNNY on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:11 pm

nokvok wrote:Would it be possible to add a second Char?
I came to the conclusion that I am very used to play more than just one char pro RP cause it makes it easier to take part in more scenes and situations.

:grumble: I dunno. It seems like it would get hard to keep track of all the characters (i.e. I would get confused, fast) if everyone were to make more than one, so for now I'm gonna say no.

@ SleepyOrigami: I was planning for housing to be off-campus, but if you guys want it to be at the school, that works too.

Oh, and speaking of maps and things:

I haven't quite got the dimensions of the place down yet, but the school is supposed to be massive.
psycho_BUNNY
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: Brooding pensively in a corner, on the verge of either an epiphany or a breakdown.

Postby BahamutWings on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:31 am

Erm... Why is the automotive section on the 5TH floor?
Rest in peace Lohti... It was nice knowing you...

Brawl Taunts: The first rule of Fur Fagotry... You DON'T recover
Jesse GoA: Jim was busy doing his 'I landed upright and you suckers didn't' dance.
catldr24: And if that was too mature, D) Shut up. Rest of the argument.

Current Avatar - Zephyros Vardar
My FF Page- [link]

ImageImage
|Current EXP 5590|Next Level 360 EXP| (But keeps track anyway)
BahamutWings
Keenspot Despot

Postby SleepyOrigami on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:38 am

I like the map, but I would like to propose some changes to make it have a more logical flow. It started with the comment about the automotive section on the fifth floor and I just got carried away. Let me know what you think of this new idea. See reasons and amended map below:

Basement
Put loud, dangerous, and heavy stuff in the basement. Keep medical there as it will be close to where the majority of emergency care will be needed. The science labs will need access to gas for Bunsen burners and the like so they should be directly above or below the cafeteria to minimize gas piping. The basement could stick partially out of the side of a hill so driving an ambulance or car to work on down there would be possible.

First Floor
This is the show off floor where a school would put it’s best foot forward for prospective students. Even if they are forced to be there it should look welcoming upon the entrance. I think the UN offices would be fairly impressive so I put them here. Also, they would probably work closely with administration. The police should be next to the cafeteria as that is the most likely location for a fight to break out.

Second floor
The cooking class should be near above or below the cafeteria to minimize the gas lines running through the school. Cooking is a bit of a math and a science from a certain point of view, but it is also an art. You could switch the locations of the science labs and cooking and it would be okay, but I put the labs in the basement because I felt they would present a greater hazard to health.

Third floor
Looks good

Fourth floor
I put counseling and club rooms on this floor as those two places go well together and this is the only floor with two open spaces. Counseling fits in well with the social sciences.

Fifth floor
Security is different from campus police in that it is mainly monitoring stuff. It can be placed wherever. It would make sense to have a secure area near the roof where mechanical stuff for the school operations could be placed and handled. I put music next to drama as it would make sense that the two departments would work closely together.
here
P.S. I like turtles
SleepyOrigami
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby psycho_BUNNY on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:04 pm

SleepyOrigami wrote:I like the map, but I would like to propose some changes to make it have a more logical flow. It started with the comment about the automotive section on the fifth floor and I just got carried away. Let me know what you think of this new idea. See reasons and amended map below:

Basement
Put loud, dangerous, and heavy stuff in the basement. Keep medical there as it will be close to where the majority of emergency care will be needed. The science labs will need access to gas for Bunsen burners and the like so they should be directly above or below the cafeteria to minimize gas piping. The basement could stick partially out of the side of a hill so driving an ambulance or car to work on down there would be possible.

First Floor
This is the show off floor where a school would put it’s best foot forward for prospective students. Even if they are forced to be there it should look welcoming upon the entrance. I think the UN offices would be fairly impressive so I put them here. Also, they would probably work closely with administration. The police should be next to the cafeteria as that is the most likely location for a fight to break out.

Second floor
The cooking class should be near above or below the cafeteria to minimize the gas lines running through the school. Cooking is a bit of a math and a science from a certain point of view, but it is also an art. You could switch the locations of the science labs and cooking and it would be okay, but I put the labs in the basement because I felt they would present a greater hazard to health.

Third floor
Looks good

Fourth floor
I put counseling and club rooms on this floor as those two places go well together and this is the only floor with two open spaces. Counseling fits in well with the social sciences.

Fifth floor
Security is different from campus police in that it is mainly monitoring stuff. It can be placed wherever. It would make sense to have a secure area near the roof where mechanical stuff for the school operations could be placed and handled. I put music next to drama as it would make sense that the two departments would work closely together.

I agree with most of the changes, however Security, Police, and the UN were originally in the basement so they would all be on a floor that the students had only limited access to. The UN offices are the main concern for this; they are strictly off-limits to students.
psycho_BUNNY
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: Brooding pensively in a corner, on the verge of either an epiphany or a breakdown.

Postby SleepyOrigami on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:33 pm

Ah, that makes sense. I did not know this. Hmm, it's just a question of the proper way to shuffle these. I'll take another stab at it. The simplest solution would be to switch UN offices with arts and have the fifth floor physically walled off in half. The secure elevator could be located in the campus police on the first floor. How about that?

I'll think on it some more. :grumble:

EDIT: Just so I have an idea of what you want, do you want an entire off limits floor (admin, security, police, UN), a floor that is off limits except for one rarely used room (security, police, UN, Other), or is a floor split in two acceptable (security, UN, Other, Other)?
here
P.S. I like turtles
SleepyOrigami
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby psycho_BUNNY on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:23 pm

SleepyOrigami wrote:Ah, that makes sense. I did not know this. Hmm, it's just a question of the proper way to shuffle these. I'll take another stab at it. The simplest solution would be to switch UN offices with arts and have the fifth floor physically walled off in half. The secure elevator could be located in the campus police on the first floor. How about that?

I'll think on it some more. :grumble:

EDIT: Just so I have an idea of what you want, do you want an entire off limits floor (admin, security, police, UN), a floor that is off limits except for one rarely used room (security, police, UN, Other), or is a floor split in two acceptable (security, UN, Other, Other)?

The UN office is the only one that really needs to be restricted like this. It makes sense that security wouldn't be all-access either, though.
psycho_BUNNY
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Xepharon on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:12 am

I've been meaning to do this for a long time now...

Name: Sonya Baker
Birthplace: Sydney, Australia
Location of Transformation: Fortunately for her, it was at home.
Species: Gray Wolf
Former Profession: Teacher. Was accepted to the academy early on to continue teaching.
Height: 6'
Weight/Build: Don't ask her weight, it's rude. Build is thin. Not athletic-thin, but still thin.
Hair: Gray/White
Fur: Gray/Dark Gray
Eyes: Gold

Animal Abilities:
Scent: The wolf has a strong sense of smell.
Stamina: While wolves are not meant for speed, they can run for long distances before finally coming to be short of breath and needing a rest
Hearing: While not exactly the sharpest of ears in the animal kingdom, wolves do tend to hear things that humans can not, ranging in terms from how loud something is, to it's pitch and frequency.

Typical Outfit: Usually seen in typical teacher attire. That is, a light dress shirt, skirt, and some form of heeled shoe. At least, before the transformation. Anymore, the skirt is tailored for her tail, and she can't fit into shoes. Due to the fur, she prefers looser clothing, and clothing that dissipates heat well.

Personality: She sort of has two. Not that she's schizophrenic, but whilst teaching, she carries an attitude of caring for the students, an understanding for the learning, or the difficulty, and patience like no other while holding an upbeat attitude. That's the professional attitude that she portrays when teaching, or in public. In private, or at home, she is rather saddened and lonely. Missing home and her friends and colleagues. She knows that it's obviously not only her that suffers, but the transformation had brought about such a fear from the outside world, knowing that her very form would cause fear or hate from those still normal. Still, while she does feel down sometimes from it all, she attempts to remind herself that she is still alive, and that there may be a cure.

Bio: Sonya grew up primarily in Australia, but after the age of twenty, she moved to the United States and pursued a career in teaching. Of course, that meant more schooling for her, but she didn't mind. It wasn't long before she found herself in a highschool, in front of students for the first time. A little nervous, yes, but it came naturally for her, and she grew over the anxiety quickly and ended up doing rather well. A few years had gone by, a few hits on the news about a strange illness that had been taking on the globe, where people were turning into animals...sort of. She naturally of course, figured that it was some sort of hoax...until she herself began to turn. At first it seemed slow, and able to be hidden. A few days yet she was still able to go into the school, and teach, able to hide the fact that she was growing hair rapidly. But one evening it seemed to go into overdrive, and her entire body changed. After seeing on the television numbers to call in case one knew of somebody, she ended up calling for herself, though that happened about a good two days after the initial panic. The call was friendlier than she had expected, and after a number of questions asked and answered, she found that she would be taken to a location that would be away from society, but certainly safe, with others like herself. An academy of sorts. And she could still perform her job as an instructor.

Does this work?
Image Image

"Anyone can be honest with everybody, but true honesty begins with being honest with yourself. This however, is likely one of the most difficult of tasks for the human mind to perform." - Me, as far as I know.

"You see those? Those are actual things that are from actual famous people." - Jake R

My Deviant Art profile.
Proud Owner of an Evolution Gun
Xepharon
Keenspot Despot

Postby psycho_BUNNY on Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:05 am

Due to a lack of activity in the RP, I'm gonna open it up for admittance once more. "Da Rulez" are on the first page of this thread; the only ones that are really strictly enforced are no violence, no sex, no drugs, no-alcohol/tobacco-on-campus (there are designated smoking sections if you're of age, though).

You know, things that a school would prohibit.
psycho_BUNNY
Keenspot Juggernaut

Re: Super Happy Fun Time! Sign-Up (Anthro Academy)

Postby psycho_BUNNY on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:29 pm

"Super Happy Fun Time!" indeed. Or it would be if we had any other active participants...

*glares at the people reading this thread who haven't joined, then proffers several cards showing non-anthro characters*

We have openings for non-zoomorphic, gender transformed characters now, but you've got to act now. Hurry! Get them while they last!
psycho_BUNNY
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Author-Man on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:26 am

You know what, I'll give this a shot. Expect a bio whenever I get around to making a bio.
Let's Plays (on hiatus 'til I get a mic)
[09:55:06] <AM|Slep> I'm surprised Doc Scratch is only now noticing that Spades Slick has set his house on fire.
[09:55:23] <@toothsomeCameo> Or at least only now caring about it?
[09:55:42] <AM|Slep> Yeah, see, the flashing ! tells me there's some modicum of surprise there.
[09:55:50] <@toothsomeCameo> This is true.
[09:56:13] <AM|Slep> That, or he saw a suspicious cardboard box.
[09:56:33] <AM|Slep> He's about to walk over to it and flip it over, only to find Solid Nepeta under it.

[21:40:31] <AM|Hate> Terezi Owns is also awesome.
[21:40:35] <toothsomeCameo> Sadly.
Author-Man
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Drayco on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:49 am

I think I HAD a character in the prequel thing, and lost interest at some point. Lemme see if I can find that bio, I might join again.

EDIT: Apparently the Adamant Anthro disc is bugged. *grumble* STAND BACK, I'M GOING TO USE SCIENCE!

EDIT EDIT: HAH! Take that.

Name: Sean Lowellen
Birthplace: Milford, CT
Location of Transformation: At Home
Species: Pygmy Fruit Bat / Harvest Mouse
Former Profession: Gamer, Writer
Height: 4'2
Weight: 100 lbs.
Build: Average
Hair: Surfer dude Blonde, floofy and curly and shoulder-length
Fur: See the image on the mouse wiki entry
Eyes: Light Blue
Physical Appearance:
Most notably, Sean's arms and hands are now batlike wings, though unlike most bats his skin tone is still humanlike (or possibly mouselike), a slightly more pale shade than normal. His head is still mostly humanlike besides the nose and mouth coming out just slightly, and the fur tapers away to bare skin on his nose and the ends of his ears. His ears are proportionately large for his human-sized head, though each only about as big as a young person's hand.

Animal Abilities:
Wings: The muscle structure of his wings and the rest of his body is properly proportioned, meaning his wings are strong enough that he can glide with them. Flapping and flying, not so much, and he very strongly does not like gliding either. On the upside, his arms are unusually strong because of it otherwise, so he can lift a fair amount.
Tail: More from his mouse half than his bat half, his tail is fully prehensile and easily even stronger than his arms. Oddly enough, his tongue can extend to about a foot long and is prehensile too, though he is very reluctant to show this off. He normally uses his tail for any kind of manual dexterity needed.
Senses: Being, you know, a bat, and with appropriate big ears, he's got amazing hearing. He can use echolocation, but he doesn't know how quite yet. His sense of smell is also now extremely good, and somehow he also has very good night vision, not perfect, but about on par with what a human can see in the daytime.
Balance: He has an uncanny sense of balance, able to stand on one leg easily while, say, using the other foot to do something. His feet are now quite strong and have oddly prehensile long toes, too, so he can use them like slightly clumsy hands. And yes, with the help of his tail, he can hang upside-down easily from anything his feet and tail can grip around.

Typical Outfit:
Sean has taken to wearing sleeveless shirts out of necessity, preferring shades of blue or black, some of them with random images or slogans on them (most of them are normal shirts with the sleeves cut off), usually oversized considering the change in his body size. He generally wears cargo pants, all of them modified so his tail fits through a hole below the waistband and belt. He has sandals if needed, but generally goes without shoes (he often need to use his feet like hands). He also now wears prescription sunglasses if he's outside in the daytime, he's basically blinded without them.
He also almost always carries a large messenger bag, generally with a handheld video game and a number of games for either, an mp3 player of some kind, the special headphones he has for his odd ears, and a laptop (he types mostly with just his thumbs), as well as various odds and ends he has in there.

Personality:
A bit introverted, but loosens up easily enough and does like being around others as long as he knows them well. Generally kindhearted but wonderfully witty and snarky at times. He avidly loves gaming, preferring action/adventure and fighting games. He has, thankfully, learned how to properly use most video game controllers and handheld systems with his wings.

Bio:
Sean was, until he spontaneously joined the animal kingdom, a bit of an odd one out. He was always tall, and at 6'2" by freshman year of high school he stood above most of his friends, and he somehow disliked it. Nevertheless, he was a straight B student, full of wit, and an aspiring creative writer and playwright alongside his favorite hobby of competitive gaming. He's a resident master of many fighting games, good enough that he had recently received letters from a sponsor or two asking him to go into professional gaming, impeded only by that he was still 17, and thus was a year early. They were willing to wait though, he was good.
Time passed, and by his 18th birthday towards the end of senior year, he was looking at a full sponsorship contract as a professional gamer, and a trip to a local state college with a major in Creative Writing and Playwriting more or less entirely paid for by it. Things were going great.
And then, on a nice warm June saturday morning a month later... he was sitting at home on his computer when his arms started to feel sore. He stretched them out a bit, but then his hands started hurting even more. As he watched, he gasped in pain as his arms and hands simply reshaped into the structure of batlike wings in a few seconds. He got up in fear of what was happening, only to find he was shrinking a bit, and then nearly buckled over in pain as a tail grew out of his spine. He laid there panting for a while, then got up, now more itchy than in pain, and blinking in awe in the mirror at his new form, the fur now fully grown in, and his hair lengthened just a bit.
The rest of the day was very awkward, his parents coming home and Sean very reluctantly trying to explain this discovery to them. His dad was baffled, while his mom, a doctor, was outright confused. Of course, then came the handy dandy government men in black, and after a very brief period of talking, Sean managed to let them let him pack up as much as he could before leaving. He made sure to bring the majority of his game systems and anime DVD's... clothes were thought of afterwards. He was pretty sure the two guys who ended up carrying the two suitcases of stuff (and who had been packing most of it, Sean couldn't really use his arms as well yet) were not happy and might have been giving him annoyed glares behind the glasses. He wasn't sure, he learned that he almost couldn't see in the day due to sunlight being much brighter now. His parents weren't happy about the sudden leaving, but besides the tears, they knew something was up and these people knew more about it, so with a promise to keep in touch somehow, he was transported to New Hope Island.
Since the first run of Routine Medical Exams shortly after arriving, he learned how to properly use his new wonderfully prehensile tail, and discovered that his tongue was also longer and flexible. He also was quickly given a pair of prescription sunglasses made for him, because the change in his eyes made him easily blinded by bright light. He also very quickly adapted to being more nocturnal, though considering his gamer lifestyle, it wasn't too drastic a change. His biggest gripe so far are that he can't flip the bird to people anymore. He also has a lot of trouble writing with wings, so he generally carries a laptop around incase he needs to write anything.
Last edited by Drayco on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Current Avatar: Drayco, new and improved. Thanks Sanchay!
And it's a link too! Adawwable.
And random links:
This, my friends, is why I use a Mac.
Drayco
Keenspot Deity

Postby Drayco on Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:48 am

Hrm... let me draw a quick sketch to show it.

EDIT: Here ya go.

If that doesn't explain it, think of it as wearing giant mittens. He has a thumb, but the rest of his hand is the wing, which has no dexterity at all. He can hold stuff mostly with his thumb and supporting it with the rest of his wing.

Also, on something you mentioned earlier, it might be better if you actually introduce the new folks as late arrivals or something, to shoehorn them into the group.
Current Avatar: Drayco, new and improved. Thanks Sanchay!
And it's a link too! Adawwable.
And random links:
This, my friends, is why I use a Mac.
Drayco
Keenspot Deity

Postby The kool on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:54 am

Well, my panda person, Big Ben, or whatever his name was, was on the plane. So, he's there. Just need to have him do something noteworthy.
Mayhem: We're not crazy, you're just too sane.

Current avatar: That would be Tyrion. Or his head, at any rate.
You can find my inventory, games run, and characters played on my wiki page. It is horribly out of date, though.
I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.
Since counters seem popular, The warnings on my IDBs have been ignored 3 times.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it. - Edgar Allen Poe
I'm wearing a skirt, and I've got boobs. I'm not going to start worrying about my manly image now. - Elliot
Logic is fun. It makes great squealing noises when you torture it. - BRE
Yes, it is rather hard to kill when you inflict numerical HP damage rather than, you know, actual injuries. - Drayco
Drayco, he's the one with enough muses to fill up the U.S Senate and still have some left over for the house of representatives. - Lohti. Rest in peace, man.
The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Author-Man on Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:49 am

For the record, my character is a teacher, hence the age (and yes, this aspect of the character was, in fact, approved by the GM in advance, so hush)

Bio! wrote:Name: Blu.
Birthplace: Seattle.
Location of Transformation: A Concert
Species: North American Beaver.
Former Profession: She was in a band, and quite resents being made to leave it.

Appearance: Blu is Five feet tall, has no figure to speak of; her build is short and skinny, though the transformation has made hr much more athletic than she was. Her hair is dyed blue (as if it'd be dyed any other colour), while her fur is dark brown and her eyes are green.

Her typical outfit consists of plain-old-jeans and a plain-old-tee-shirt. Nothing all that complicated, but she prefers it simple.

Animal Abilities: Her teeth are really strong, and also constantly growing. She has very strong tail muscles (shut up), and is able to hold her breath for an obscene amount of time.

Personality: Blu is a quiet person, but when she does talk it is blunt and straightforward. She is a very artistic person, with a thing for odd works of fiction and obscure indie bands, the kind that Music Snobs love to pretend that they like (and she herself was in fact in one of those bands). She is quite the talented composer, though is awful at coming up with lyrics.

Bio: Blu, along with Sidhe, Rage, and Z. formed a band called Red Queen when they entered Middle School. by the time they were 15, they had released their first album. At that point, they collectively got their names officially and legally changed to their stage names and started getting home schooled so they could focus on their carreer. Ten years and three more albums later, at a concert, Blu changed into an anthropomorphic beaver, which was quite the shocker.

Other Notes:

~ For the record, her band's albums are the following (listed in the order of release from oldest to newest, along with her age when it was released);
- blue green (15)
- Always Hallways (19)
- You Are On Fire! (21)
- @%$# (25)

~ Blu is her real name; she had it legally changed. No last name; just Blu. For the record, her original name was Samantha Erikson. Likewise, her band member's aliases are also their real names.

~ Blu plays Guitar and Sitar, and can't sing to save her life.

For the record, I do know the names of the tracks for all the albums her band put out (except You Are On Fire!, which does not have track names), so if you think your character might have been a fan, let me know and I'll PM you more info.
[09:55:06] <AM|Slep> I'm surprised Doc Scratch is only now noticing that Spades Slick has set his house on fire.
[09:55:42] <AM|Slep> Yeah, see, the flashing ! tells me there's some modicum of surprise there.
[09:56:33] <AM|Slep> He's about to walk over to it and flip it over, only to find Solid Nepeta under it.

Author-Man
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Author-Man on Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:40 pm

Okay then! Expect me to post as soon as I finish reading the thread (there are only, like, thirteen pages or so IIRC, maybe less, so it's not that big of a deal).

Author-Man
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby nokvok on Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:45 am

So I thought about coming up with a map for House Sanguine, and since I can be stubborn sometimes, I pulled through even though I had few time and am not entirely satisfied with the result. At least as a side effect I gained some first experience with openoffice Draw.

House Sanguine.gif
House Sanguine.gif (25.25 KiB) Viewed 2241 times

The room with unspecific purpose does look, in my head, like the designers couldn't agree whether to make it a study hall or a recreational room. So there are some computer, chalkboard and desks but also couches, board games and a TV.
The student rooms feature a small bathroom with toilet and shower.
The house is roughly divided into 'left' and 'right' wing, and suggests an intended separation by gender, as do the rest rooms, but considering the gendermorphs and all, no one is enforcing that.
Supervision means here lives the person designated to watch over the students.
Arrows mean stairs, where only the main stairway is broad enough for the larger anthros. The hallways are disproportionally broad and high to allow unhindered movement to the bigger or clumsier students.
Image Image Image
nokvok
Keenspot Deity

Postby psycho_BUNNY on Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:23 pm

It looks good! To me, at least. I mean, all the essentials are handled, like the kitchen, laundry, and bedrooms; there's even a rec./study room.
The only thing I wonder about is the garden. I guess I'd imagined it as being adjacent to the house rather than it forming an alcove at the front face of the otherwise rectangular building. It's not actually critical, though, so... meh.

Good job!
psycho_BUNNY
Keenspot Juggernaut

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem