Happy New Year!!!

It's The Odd Couple, but with a reanimated chunk of beef and lots of swearing. But it comes with your very own hug machine to make you feel loved!

Moderators: enigmaartist, scrubbo

Happy New Year!!!

Postby pitchblak on Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:15 pm

Spent new years a few metre from right under the sydney harbour bridge watching fireworks and drinking a heap.

Nearly ended up going to a lesbian bar too. but according a friend i'd just be getting the stink-eye all night, what with being a heterosexual male and all.

Is it 2007 for everyone now?
pitchblak
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby spork-faerie on Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:07 pm

is now!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

i spent my last night of 2006/ first morning of 2007 on my first ever 'e' pill... in a random club in Darwn. this band (28 days for anyone interested) were playing, but i'm pretty sure we left before we saw them...

YAY!

go for lesbian bars in sydney!

and even better, go for all the pretty fireworks and alcohol, you lucky duck you!
Prostitutes don't kiss so why should I?
spork-faerie
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby moreta on Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:34 am

I spent New Years Eve sick. Don't know what happened. Got home from work about 7:30 sunday morning, felt fine, laid down for a nap, planning to spend the Eve with my son and a friend from high school I haven't seen in years, and woke up Sunday afternoon sick. Bummer :P
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's to dark to read. --Groucho Marx
moreta
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Filthy Lies