Girl in the tub?

It's The Odd Couple, but with a reanimated chunk of beef and lots of swearing. But it comes with your very own hug machine to make you feel loved!

Moderators: enigmaartist, scrubbo

Postby SaturnineZeroSaotome on Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:03 pm

Tub girl is a girl, in a tub, on her back with her legs in the air, shooting a large streme of diarhea into the air, having it then hit her on the face. Very gross, and I could kill my boyfriend for ever showing that to me. As for Hai2U, that's a girl vomiting all over a guy's penis because she deepthroated him and it made her gag and throw up. Now this little gem http://ridinspinnas.ytmnsfw.com/ is what we call Ridin' Spinnas. It's not as bad as the aformentioned terrors of my eyes, but it's still pretty bad. Someone else can explain this one because I don't want to ruin the fun of all of you seeing it if you have no idea what it is. :evilgrin:
*insert witty comment here*
SaturnineZeroSaotome
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Zatharon on Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:26 am

DAMN YOU! you just knew people would click that! didn't you! you are a bad bad person!
Zatharon
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Lice_01 on Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:58 am

SaturnineZeroSaotome wrote:Tub girl is a girl, in a tub, on her back with her legs in the air, shooting a large streme of diarhea into the air, having it then hit her on the face. Very gross, and I could kill my boyfriend for ever showing that to me. As for Hai2U, that's a girl vomiting all over a guy's penis because she deepthroated him and it made her gag and throw up. Now this little gem http://ridinspinnas.ytmnsfw.com/ is what we call Ridin' Spinnas. It's not as bad as the aformentioned terrors of my eyes, but it's still pretty bad. Someone else can explain this one because I don't want to ruin the fun of all of you seeing it if you have no idea what it is. :evilgrin:

you Stupid SOB, :oops: :( :o :x :-| so many bad feelings, that was bad....
Lice_01
Junior Keenspotter

Previous

Return to Filthy Lies