The Haven

The ongoing story of Chelsea Chattan, a witch, who after a three year absence, returns to her hometown only to find out that things are not always what they seem.

Moderator: Jamie

The Haven

Postby Jamie on Sat May 12, 2007 4:27 pm

X Posted from Chelsea's Court.

For a while now you have no doubt seen a link to this page, Haven, throughout the COTC site. Most of what has been linked there are blogs, the COTC Mythos, news, etc. Now there is something new. Sunrise Shock Theater is a movie review blog of shorts. The first movie to be reviewed was an easy choice. I hope you like it.

Here's the Mission Statement.

Sunrise SHOCK Theater is intended to highlight older horror and fantasy movies. Entries will be monthly.

As seasoned readers of Clan of the Cats will know, the webcomic is largely inspired by classic horror films of days gone by. Ever since I was a little kid I loved monster movies, whether they be Godzilla, Dracula or some satanic witch flick (um
Jamie, KCI in the Order of the Knights of Jubal
Probi Immotiqve Este: Be virtuous and cool. PIQE.
Clan of the Cats
Melpomene: The Chaos Orb: An online graphic novel by Jamie Robertson and Clint Hollingsworth
Sebo: A weekly webcomic about a girl and her cat.
NCWCCC

"I don't believe in atheism." - Hawkeye Pierce M*A*S*H*
"Some times the Magic works. Some times it doesn't." - Cheif Dan George Little Big Man
Jamie
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Clan of the Cats