An Express Elevator to Hell... going up?

The ongoing story of Chelsea Chattan, a witch, who after a three year absence, returns to her hometown only to find out that things are not always what they seem.

Moderator: Jamie

An Express Elevator to Hell... going up?

Postby Tangent on Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:27 am

I wonder how much Mel suspects about her sister. If I remember rightly, she did see her initial transformation when fighting Gustov...

Curiouser and curiouser, Jamie. And I see Jubal is going nuts... I guess the boy truly does love that girl. *wry smile*
Robert A. Howard

Save Clan of the Cats! This fantastic web-comic needs your help to stay alive! Even "just" reading the comic helps. Go to the web-site to learn more. :)
Tangent
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby scooby2 on Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:27 pm

You know, guys like that don't just go nuts all of a sudden, even when someone they love dies. It's like the whole myth of a perfectly sane person who "just snapped."

I'm sure hed' be pretty damned desperate, but Jubal's a quiet kind of guy and so it'd be a quiet kind of desperation.
scooby2
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Jamie on Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:22 pm

scooby2 wrote:You know, guys like that don't just go nuts all of a sudden, even when someone they love dies. It's like the whole myth of a perfectly sane person who "just snapped."

I'm sure hed' be pretty damned desperate, but Jubal's a quiet kind of guy and so it'd be a quiet kind of desperation.

True. Jubal is a quiet sort of guy and usually deals w/ stuff, even hard core stuff like being shot, with a calm and even joking manner. There is only one exception to this rule - Chelsea. If Chelsea is in danger, Jubal freaks. And there is a reason for that which goes beyond just his love for her, but I've said too much already. :wink:

Jamie
Jamie, KCI in the Order of the Knights of Jubal
Probi Immotiqve Este: Be virtuous and cool. PIQE.
Clan of the Cats
Melpomene: The Chaos Orb: An online graphic novel by Jamie Robertson and Clint Hollingsworth
Sebo: A weekly webcomic about a girl and her cat.
NCWCCC

"I don't believe in atheism." - Hawkeye Pierce M*A*S*H*
"Some times the Magic works. Some times it doesn't." - Cheif Dan George Little Big Man
Jamie
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Clan of the Cats