OT They have a Bone computer game!

The ongoing story of Chelsea Chattan, a witch, who after a three year absence, returns to her hometown only to find out that things are not always what they seem.

Moderator: Jamie

OT They have a Bone computer game!

Postby Tangent on Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:12 pm

Seems that Wildtangent games (a company I enjoy because hey, they're also tangents! Okay, because they did a cool version of "Breakout" and also a fun game called Tornado Jockey where you get to "pilot" a tornado and go after buildings, cows, and other stuff) came out with a computer game based on the beginning of the classic comic book Bone, by Jeff Smith. Here's a link to the game, though I've not bought it because I'm not shucking out $20 for it. :D

Still, thought some of you Bonephiles here on the CotC forum might be amused by it :)
Robert A. Howard

Save Clan of the Cats! This fantastic web-comic needs your help to stay alive! Even "just" reading the comic helps. Go to the web-site to learn more. :)
Tangent
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Silver Adept on Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:20 am

That looks like it could be the game that was released by Telltale Games under the same name, Out from Boneville. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. But I wonder whether it is.

http://www.telltalegames.com/products/bn0102

for reference.
Sir Alexander, KCI Eqvites Ivbalis, Snufficus Magus Argentus. Initial suggestor of name Order of Jubal. Probi Immotiqve Este!
Now accepting positions in M-Division. Come see what Science and Magic together can make! Apply by PM or post!
And now the creator of my own comic! Go see Faces
Gots a LiveJournal now. It's here!
Silver Adept
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Slip_though_not_heard on Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:50 am

Indeed it is the same. Tell-tale is developing it and web-publishing it through many different outlets. They also have The Great Cow Race, which is better overall. Fixes some of the problems in the first. I do suggest getting them at some point. Not only because it's worth it to play them, but because Tell-tale is worth supporting

Of course, they're also doing Sam and Max. Episodic releases will work well for this franchise, and I'm looking forward to playing through this Season.
Slip_though_not_heard
Keenspot Despot

Return to Clan of the Cats