Worse than dead (9th Aug)

The ongoing story of Chelsea Chattan, a witch, who after a three year absence, returns to her hometown only to find out that things are not always what they seem.

Moderator: Jamie

Worse than dead (9th Aug)

Postby HiFranc on Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:27 am

It looks like somebody has spotted that Diane's been turned? Who's going to be the one kill her?
Francisco
I read several webcomics.
HiFranc
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby crimso on Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:22 am

Somehow I doubt that Drac made a good choice turning Diane. Vampire or not, I don't see her join his crew. Rather use vampire powers to defend her family.
crimso
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Faolainn on Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:34 am

How long ago was the bite given?

In Stoker's novel Lucy and Mina both took weeks to turn - with Mina's turning being reversed of course - If she's not in fact dead, but in a vampiric unwakeable sleep, its possible I suppose she could be saved in the same way - by serving up stake to the big D - but somehow I think its too late for blood transfusions and hanging garlic in the window.
Comics I Read:
GPF
Clan of the Cats
Faolainn
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby ShardZ on Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:45 pm

Well, the attack on Urania lasted less than two hours according to Raven's report, so that seems to give a basic time window.

Unless either Mel or Chelsea are speaking in the last panel (which seems unlikely), I wonder if they're referring to Diane as "dead" and "dying," respectively, rather than "cursed to turn into a vampire" in order to protect Cynthia? They may have noticed the blood coming from Diane's neck and mouth and are hoping to avoid it, but I'm guessing it will only be a matter of time before Cynthia asks why her mother was forced to drink Drac's blood.
In order to clearly see what is in the shadows, you must first enter them.

ShardZ
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Location: The haunts of grues, lucksuckers and eldritch vapors.

Postby nick012000 on Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:40 am

The way I see it, the lot of them kill Dracula, and she starts hanging out with Walt until she learns the basics of "how to be a vampire without being a ravening monster".
nick012000
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Clan of the Cats